The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mistress of Vallenberg

Twisted Pleasures

There was the sound of leather striking flesh as Ursula slapped her maid across the face with her gloved hand.

“Never contradict me,” ordered Ursula harshly.

Then Ursul gasped with surprise, her gloved hand raised to her mouth, shocked by what she’d just said and done, and even more surprised at how natural it had felt.

“No Milady, I didn’t mean to be so forward, please forgive me,” said Milly as her left cheek turned red where she had been struck.

Then Ursula noticed the look on Milly’s face, it wasn’t one of pain it was an expression of pleasure, then Milly slowly licked he lips. Ursula looked at Milly in surprise, surely that couldn’t be right, surely the young maid couldn’t have actually enjoyed being struck.

“The Baroness has told me about women who enjoy pain and humiliation, that it gives them sexual pleasure, are you one of those women Milly?”

The maid touched her cheek where she had been struck, “Yes Milady, being hurt and humiliated excites me sexually, but only if the humiliation or pain is inflicted by a woman.”

“But you’re married, aren’t you Milly, does your husband know about this?”

“Oh no Milady,” giggled Milly, “There are a lot of things my husband doesn’t know about me, but most of them are naughty and I’m not sure I should tell you.”

“And if I… ordered you to tell me and… ordered you to use whatever language you wished would you tell me?”

“Of course, Milady.”

Ursula paused, “Then I order you to tell me Milly, what doesn’t your husband know, what secrets are you keeping from him, and be as graphic as you wish?”

“Well, I love pain, it turns me on so very much, I can orgasm from being whipped, and when you slapped me it was wonderful” grinned the young maid.

“And I adore anal sex with a woman, having a fake cock in my arse is wonderful it makes me cum so hard. Then of course there’s pussy, I can’t tell you how delicious the taste of pussy is, which of course means I’ve probably become a lesbian, a very obedient and submissive lesbian. I know I am because I can’t stand the sight of my husband or his cock anymore, it revolts me to look at it,” giggled Milly.

“Have you always preferred women to men?”

“No Milady, it’s only since I came to work for the Baroness that I realised how wonderful women are, and how perfect it feels to worship pussy,” sighed Milly.

Ursula remained silent as her maid continued, “And I definitely haven’t told my husband that I’m trying to find a strict, dominant, female lover, like the Baronesses Housekeeper, Mrs. Drenan, so I can leave him for her.”

Once again Ursula was quiet as she thought about what Milly had said, “Does that mean you would be happier if I were more… severe and strict with you, and if I physically punished you for transgressions?”

“Yes Milady, that would be wonderful,” said Milly with a smile.

“I’m not sure how to start,” said Ursula.

“If I might make a suggestion Milady, your boots look a little dusty after your walk through the grounds, perhaps they require cleaning.”

Again, Ursula paused and thought about this, “Very well, Milly clean my boots… and… and if you don’t do a good job I… will punish you.”

“Yes Mistress,” replied Milly, then to Ursula’s amazement, Milly sank to her knees and began to lick Ursula’s dark blue, stiletto heeled, knee high boots.

“Oh… I didn’t expect… you to… lick them clean,” said Ursula as she looked down at her maid, totally unaware Milly had called her Mistress and not Milady.

Gradually Ursula relaxed, why she had struck Milly across the face when her maid said she ought to wear black leather and not blue, Ursula didn’t know. And although she’d never experienced anything like this before, it was definitely pleasant, it felt correct to order Milly around and to watch her obey. Ursula felt a sudden urge, to her surprise she wanted to hurt Milly, she wanted to have a long thin riding whip like Xenia had so she could bring it down across Milly’s back.

The thought both astonished and excited Ursula as she watched Milly lick her boots, why did she feel the desire to inflict pain? And why did the thought increase the now common sensation she regularly felt between her legs as her pussy dampened. Ursula’s breathing was becoming rapid and she felt flushed as she continued to watch Milly kiss and lick her boots, finally she knew she needed more.

“Stop, my boots are clean enough,” she gasped, “Go to the kennels and bring me 24, and be quick about it.”

“Yes Mistress,” said Milly, a grin on her face as she climbed to her feet.

24 was one of the Baronesses newest sex-slaves, and when she first saw 24 Ursula had realised that, before it had been enslaved, the sex-slave had been a client of Ursula’s husband, Piotr. But that didn’t mean Ursula hadn’t used the sex-slave for the purpose it was created for and had it pleasure her. 24 had quickly become Ursula’s favourite of the growing number of beautiful, local women the Baroness owned as sex-slaves.

Ursula’s leather gloved hands were shaking and her pulse racing with excitement as she undid her clothes, managing to remove her blouse, skirt, bra and panties but still wearing her corset, stockings boots and gloves by the time Milly knocked on the door.

Ursula lay on her bed, before replying to the knock, propped up against the pillows her booted and stocking clad legs spread apart to expose her wet, hairless pussy.

“Enter,” called Ursula, her gloved fingers unconsciously stroking her breasts.

Milly entered Ursula’s rooms, leading the beautiful brunette sex-slave by a leash attached to its collar. Looking at 24 as it was led towards her, Ursula had to admit the Baroness had exquisite taste in women, the sex-slave was absolutely gorgeous.

Because she had seen the women before her transformation into a sex-slave, Ursula could see that the woman had been physically altered. The sex-slaves breast had been significantly enlarged, its glossy painted lips were fuller and had a permanent pout and its nipples, navel and clitoris had all been pierced with gold rings. All done to increase the sex-slaves eroticism.

Dressed only in patent leather, platform soled, stiletto heeled ankle boots, wrist length black leather gloves and its irremovable collar, the sex-slave sauntered erotically as it crossed the room to Ursula’s bed. Its hip’s swaying as it licked its lips with its pierced tongue and stared pointedly at Ursula wet pussy.

Ursula took the sex-slave’s leash from Milly as 24 waited obediently for a command, Ursula’s eyes roaming appreciatively over the Baronesses pet’s artificially enhanced figure.

“Pleasure me,” ordered Ursula.

Without comment the sex-slave climbed onto Ursula’s bed and positioned itself between Ursula’s wide-open legs. As Ursula moaned with pleasure, the former schoolteacher began to expertly suck and lick Ursula’s pussy.

Ursula’s eyes closed and she grasped 24’s head with her leather gloved left hand, forcing its mouth harder against her cunt. At the same time Ursula’s head sank back into the satin covered pillows, her eyes closed, and her leather sheathed right hand began to caress her breasts.

Forgotten by her Mistress, Milly stood watching, a smile on her face and a hand between her legs as she played with herself through her uniform skirt. Milly would have much to tell the Baroness when she reported to her employer after she ceased work. Just as she had reported everything Ursula had said and done since she started working for the Baroness and became Ursula’s maid.

* * *

Conversation ebbed quickly, and everyone in the large shop stopped and openly starred as the door to the shop closed and the woman who had just entered looked around. The reason those in the large, well established emporium were staring was for one main reason, not one of them, neither customers nor staff, had ever seen a woman who looked like this.

The tall, thin, mannish woman had very short black hair and was dressed in a masculine three-piece suit with trousers, jacket and waistcoat made from dark blue latex. She also wore a white latex shirt and red tie, black patent leather ankle boots, dark blue latex gloves and a black rubber trilby. The long black rubber coat she wore over her latex suit reached her booted ankles and was unbuttoned down the front, over the woman’s right shoulder hung a brown leather document case.

But it wasn’t just the woman herself that made the staff and customers stare, walking behind the masculine woman, led at the end of a chain attached to its collar, was a sex-slave dressed from head to toe in glossy black latex. An incredibly tight, one-piece black latex suit that included boots with high stiletto heels, gloves and a hood, and left only the sex-slave’s eyes uncovered.

The skin-tight latex suit emphasised and showed off the curves of the sex-slaves enhanced body. It was raining outside and raindrops that had landed on the sex-slave’s latex suit were running down its gloss covered body and dripping on the floor, as it obediently followed its owner into the shop.

The masculine woman stopped and looked around, her face slowly turning from side to side as she observed the reaction her entrance to the shop was having, enjoying the effect her entrance had had. Sex-slaves were still uncommon in Vallenberg as were women who dressed like a man. Quickly the conversation resumed as embarrassed and shocked women and men looked away as the smiling woman’s gaze swept over them.

A woman in the green uniform of a member of staff nervously approached the masculine dressed woman, “Can I be of any assistance, madam?” she asked uneasily.

The woman looked the young woman up and down, her eyes lingering on the woman’s breasts and face, “Doubtless you will be,” she said with a smirk, “But for now I’d like to speak to the owner, Mrs. Ophelia Berens.”

“And who should I say wishes to talk to her?” asked the shop assistant.

“Tell her Mrs. Frederika Ansport wishes to discuss a business matter with her.”

There was a shocked expression on the shop assistants face, the name of Frederika Ansport was known even in Vallenberg. With a brilliant business as well as fashion brain, and a ruthless streak a league wide, she had forged a fashion empire throughout the realm and, along with a design house, owned dozens and dozens of shops and boutiques. But not in Vallenberg, here, with her reputation throughout Xentra as the premier designer of fetish-oriented couture, she had failed to open a place of business.

“Certainly, Madam, of course, Madam,” said the flustered shop assistant as she dashed away.

The smirk remained on Mrs. Ansport’s face as she looked around the large shop, her eyes lingering on the racks and displays of clothing, shoes and accessories, “Oh dear me,” she said as she shook her head, “What do you think opal, would you wear any of this shit?” she said to her sex-slave, although it was obvious the sex-slave couldn’t respond.

The sex-slave was unable to answer because the latex that covered its lips had a large dildo attached to the inside, a dildo that filled its mouth and stretched its jaw. Then Mrs. Ansport focused on a blonde-haired woman who looked to be in her late thirties or early forties approaching while being surreptitiously watched by others in the shop.

The woman, who was shorter than Mrs. Ansport but with an equally slim figure, looked the masculine Mrs. Ansport up and down in obvious distaste, “I’m Ophelia Berens, Marianne told me that you are Frederika Ansport and that you wanted to meet me to discuss business. But what business could you possibly wish to discuss, my sister and I have already rejected four offers from you to buy our business?”

Despite the verbal attack, Mrs Ansport kept a friendly smile on her face as she put her latex gloved hands together and twisted a ring on the ring finger of her right hand.

“My dear Mrs. Berens, I didn’t come here to argue over the past but for a sensible discussion, perhaps you would hear me out,” said a still smiling Mrs. Ansport as she held out her gloved right hand.

Mrs. Berens looked at the hand being held out towards her and paused, another look of distaste on her face as she looked at the latex glove Mrs. Ansport wore. But manners obviously mattered to Ophelia Berens, so she took the gloved hand in her own, Mrs. Ansport squeezed Ophelia Berens bare hand.

Suddenly, Ophelia Berens gave a small gasp of pain and tried to pull her hand away, but it was already too late, the hollow needle on the ring on Frederika Ansport’s finger pierced Mrs. Berens flesh and the quick acting drugs inside the hollow ring flowed into her bloodstream.

Ophelia Berens opened her mouth to perhaps scream or cry for help, but no sound came from her open mouth as Mrs. Ansport continued to keep the needle buried in Ophelia Berens hand as the last of the drugs entered her bloodstream.

Ophelia’s face became relaxed and her grip loosened as the drugs took control, “That’s better,” said Mrs. Ansport as she continued to grip Ophelia’s hand.

“Now Ophelia, you don’t mind if I call you Ophelia, do you?” said a grinning Mrs. Ansport, “Of course you don’t, now I want you take me to your office, where we can have a little… discussion about the future of you and your business. Say yes if you agree,” said Mrs. Ansport, knowing Ophelia had no option.

“Yes,” said Ophelia quietly.

“Good, now lead the way.”

Ophelia turned and began to walk through the large shop, Mrs. Ansport following closely behind, her sex-slave trailing behind at the end of its leash.

Mrs. Ansport was guided to a door with the words ‘Staff Only’ on it, then along a door lined corridor, each door with a sign on it, to a door at the end with the word ‘Manager’ on a plaque. With Mrs. Ansport following, Ophelia entered the office and the door was closed behind them.

“Sit down,” said Mrs. Ansport as she glanced around the office, taking in the document cabinets, material samples, desk and chairs.

Unable to resist the command, Ophelia Berens sat in the chair behind her desk.

“Down, opal,” ordered Mrs. Ansport as she unclipped the leash from her sex-slave’s collar and the latex clad opal sensuously sank to the floor next to the desk. Mrs. Ansport stepped next to Ophelia Berens and opened the flap of the brown document carrier and reached inside. Mrs. Ansport placed a document on the desk in front of Ophelia Berens then reached inside the document carrier and removed a shiny metal box.

Opening the metal box, Mrs. Ansport removed one of the three already filled hypodermic needles and jabbed it into the right side of Ophelia Berens neck, just above the collar of her blouse, and pressed the plunger. There was no reaction from Ophelia Berens as the cocktail of mind control drugs flooded into her system and deepened the control Frederika Ansport had over her.

Mrs. Ansport pulled the needle from Ophelia Berens’ neck, placed the empty hypodermic back in its metal box, and placed the box back into the document carrier before taking a seat in front of the desk. For several seconds Mrs. Ansport sat and watched Ophelia Berens as the shop owner was overwhelmed and mentally subdued.

“We are going to have a little chat,” said a smiling Mrs. Ansport, “Then you are going to sign those documents for me.”

Ophelia Berens said nothing as she sat wide-eyed and relaxed.

“I already know a great deal about you and your sister, your business and your staff thanks to one of your senior saleswomen, Astrid Eston. Not that her help was voluntary, but it was very useful, and drugs can loosen any woman’s tongue and make it useful for more things than just speech, as Astrid discovered,” grinned Frederika Ansport.

“Of course I couldn’t possibly have Astrid coming to you, telling tales about my plans, and she was very attractive, and did have the sort of body I thoroughly appreciate, slim and athletic, So I decided to keep her. But in a much more personal position than she had when she worked for you,” said Mrs. Ansport as she reached down and stroked the latex bound head of the sex-slave that had been Astrid Eston.

“Which means on the one hand you’ll have to appoint a new senior saleswoman but on the other I now have the first of my new pets,” grinned Frederika Ansport as Ophelia Berens sat unmoving and silent.

“Let me just clear up a few points and then we can proceed, you own fifty percent of the business and your sister owns the other fifty percent, the two shops are split equally between the two of you, is that correct?”

“Yes,” said Ophelia Berens.

“Your sister is older than you and married, but you are not, correct?”

“Yes.”

“Good, it appears Astrid’s information was right, and it means what you are about to sign is correct,” said Frederika Ansport.

“As you know, I have tried to persuade you and your sister to either sell my clothing lines and designs or let me buy your business, and you have consistently refused. I have decided that those refusals are unacceptable, and so I’m going to allow you and your sister to transfer ownership of your emporiums to me… for nothing,” said Frederika Ansport.

“You and your sister will, after what I consider to be certain necessary changes, continue to manage the shops for me, and the staff will be retained, after… retraining has taken place. But the clothing lines you sell will be my lines, the decisions on the running of the business will be my decisions. Now sign the paperwork at the bottom of the second, third and fifth pages, Ophelia,” ordered Mrs. Ansport.

Ophelia Berens blinked slowly then reached for a pen. With a steady hand Ophelia Berens signed where she had been told, reaching across the desk, Mrs. Ansport took the document and signed it herself.

“So, that’s the business part of my visit completed,” said Frederika Ansport as she tucked the the transfer of ownership and contracts into her brown leather document carrier and stood up.

“Stand up and come around to this side of the desk,” ordered Mrs Ansport, Ophelia put down the pen she held and obeyed immediately.

“Mm, you’ve kept yourself well, I’m impressed,” said Mrs Ansport as she took hold of Ophelia’s chin with her glossy black gloved hand, turning the drugged and dazed, forty-year-old woman’s face from side to side as she examined her.

“But you’ll look even better after your makeover, and once you’ve had a few physical… tweaks made to you. You will fit in much more appropriately with the new direction I have planned for the shop after a few nips and tucks and a new wardrobe.”

Mrs Ansport released Ophelia’s chin and stepped back, “All work and no play is boring as fuck, so turn around, bend over your desk, pull up your dress and spread your legs.”

Silently, the former shop owner did as she was told and was soon bent over her desk with her dark blue skirt bunched around her waist and her legs.

“Fucking bloomers, I should have known,” said Mrs Ansport with a shake of her head and an expression of distaste as she looked at Ophelia’s underwear.

“Remove those, opal,” she ordered pointing a latex gloved finger at the bloomers.

Without standing, the latex covered sex-slave crawled forward and undid the fastenings on Ophelia’s bloomers and then removed them before dropping the offending article on the floor.

Mrs Ansport stepped forward and ran her latex gloved hands over Ophelia’s buttock, “Very nice, lovely and smooth, as I said you’ve kept yourself very well.”

Spreading Ophelia’s buttocks, Mrs Ansport looked at the forty-year-old woman’s anus, then she licked the latex covered middle finger of her right hand and pushed it firmly and deeply into the puckered ring of Ophelia’s rectum.

“Tight and obviously unused for fucking, that will of course change,” said Mrs Ansport as she pulled out her finger and held it towards her sex-slave.

“Clean opal,” she ordered, and the glossy covered sex-slave licked and sucked the finger, not stopping until Mrs Ansport was satisfied her glove was clean.

“Yes, you will definitely be fucked in the arse, just not today,” said Mrs Ansport as she reached down and undid the flies of her black latex trousers.

Reaching inside her trousers, Mrs Ansport freed the eight-inch long, double ended, realistically moulded black strap on dildo. It was one of four that the masculine Mrs Ansport owned and, as evidenced by the regular bulge in her trousers, she always wore one no matter where she was.

The dildo was slick with aphrodisiac tainted oil as Mrs Ansport positioned it at the opening to Ophelia’s vagina. Without comment, Mrs Ansport drove the full length of the dildo into Ophelia and began to fuck her.

“Just a quickie for now I’m afraid, Ophelia, I’m seeing your sister in an hour and a half and hopefully she’ll be just as… pliable as you,” said Mrs Ansport with obvious relish as she repeatedly thrust the full length of the double ended dildo into Ophelia.

* * *

Ursula looked at the envelope sitting on her dressing table, she knew who it was from, she recognised the writing, it was Piotr’s.

She turned her attention back to her reflection, looking for even the slightest flaw in her makeup but not finding any. I’m perfect she thought as she looked at her alabaster white face, glossy blood red lipstick and black outlined and eyeshadow painted eyes. Ursula’s eyes continued down, looking at her equally pale shoulders, breasts and cleavage exposed by her tight black strapless leather dress that had taken thirty minutes and the help of Milly to help her.

At the Baronesses insistence, Ursula had been adding a liquid to her bath for the last two ten-days that had quickly and permanently turned her lightly tanned skin a pale alabaster white and using a cream on her face that had the same effect. Also, at the Baronesses insistence, Ursula’s hair was now dyed deepest black.

Once again, Ursula had opposed the Baronesses latest changes to her looks, but gradually, as had happened with the wearing of heavy cosmetics, leather, fur and stiletto heels, she began to like her new, fashionably pale skin and deep black hair. She now adored how she looked and couldn’t believe she had resisted the changes the Baroness had made to her.

Satisfied, Ursula reached across her dressing table, light glinting off her inch-long sharply pointed nails, painted the same blood red as her lips, but she didn’t reach for Piotr’s letter. Instead, Ursula picked up a long black kid leather glove and pulled it over her left hand and up her arm, smoothing it into place over her hand and arm then pulling it to the middle of her biceps. Turning her hand over, Ursula fastened the three small buttons under her wrist then again smoothed the soft black kid leather over her arm and flexed her fingers enjoying the feeling of tight black leather encasing her hand and arm.

Ursula picked up the other glove and slid it over her right hand and up her arm, soon the buttons under her wrist were fastened and the glove had been smoothed over her right hand and arm. Finally, she fastened a wide diamond bracelet around each wrist, bracelets that were part of a set with the large diamonds on the earrings she wore in her recently pierced ears.

Ursula clasped her leather gloved hands together, her fingers interlinking giving Ursula the look and feel she wanted. Ursula looked at herself in the mirror again, she was perfect, and she knew it.

Ursula stood up, the platform soled, stiletto heeled black thigh length boots that she now walked so easily in, adding seven inches to her height. She smoothed her gloved hands over her leather covered breasts and down her waist, the black leather gown she was wearing plunged between her breasts to give her a deep a cleavage. The gown was split at the front from ankle to crotch and showed her long boots and stockings and suspenders and was laced closed down the back like a corset.

Ursula couldn’t help herself, she shuddered with pleasure at the thought of how she looked, but there was one last item to add. Going to her bed Ursula picked up the ankle length black fur coat and slipped it on, she shuddered again, Ursula loved fur almost as much as she loved leather.

Then Ursula hesitated and looked at her dressing table again, suddenly she made a decision. Walking over to her dressing table, her long thin stiletto heels clicking on the wood floor, Ursula picked up Piotr’s letter. She walked over to the open fire and threw the unopened letter into the flames and watched as it burned.

As the letter turned to ashes Ursula watched dispassionately, no emotion whatsoever arising from destroying her husband’s letter without even opening it. Ursula’s thoughts were elsewhere, because she now had something important to do, something she had thought about for several ten-days and today she had finally made a decision.

Crossing her bedroom and opening the door to her bedroom, Ursula strode down the corridor and stopped at a door. For a moment Ursula paused, she was nervous, her hand rested on the doorhandle as she tried to quell the feelings she felt, the nervousness making her hand tremble. Then she took a deep breath, raised her gloved hand and knocked on the door.

“Enter,” said a voice from the other side of the door.

Taking another deep, nervous breath Ursula opened the door and walked inside then closed the door behind her. Ursula walked to the centre of the room and stood with her gloved hands on her hips. She knew that what she had dressed in was exactly the look the Baroness found most attractive, black leather fetish wear was Xenia’s favourite look.

From where she sat reading in a comfortable armchair near a large open fire, the Baroness looked at Ursula and a broad smile formed on her face.

“Oh my, to what do I owe the pleasure of having you in my private chambers looking so incredibly erotic, sexy and kinky?” grinned the Baroness as she put down the book, stood up and approached Ursula.

Ursula swallowed nervously, “I’ve come to a decision about something and decided to act on it, and I know you… prefer women who dress like this”

“First, thank you, you look stunning, and yes I do like black leather and fur and of course both suit you perfectly and it does give me great pleasure to see you like this, now tell me what this decision is?”

Ursula hesitated, what she was about to say would alter her life forever, “You know I’ve been heterosexual my entire life, but there is something about you that I simply can’t resist anymore. You are beautiful and incredible and you’ve showed me how perfect I can actually be, and I need to thank you for that,” Ursula paused, the Baroness was standing really close to her now.

“I want to give you a present for everything you’ve done for me, and the best present I can think of to give you is… me. The decision I made is that, if you’ll have me, I want to give myself to you.”

The Baroness grinned broadly as she slipped her arm around Ursula’s fur and leather covered waist and pulled the former housewife against her.

“I see, you want me to make love to you, you want me to show you how wonderful it is for two women to enjoy each other’s bodies, is that right?” smiled the Baroness.

“Yes,” said Ursula quietly.

“Let me think about it… of course, I’d love to make love to you,” smiled the Baroness.

The Baroness increased her grip on Ursula, “I’m eager to unwrap my very beautiful and sexy present, but before I do, I have a suggestion. Rather than just a single night of passion why don’t we become lovers on a more permanent basis. What I would like, what I have been thinking about for a while now, is for you to become my mistress, my fulltime lover.”

There was a shocked expression on Ursula’s cosmetic covered face as she listened to the Baroness, she hadn’t expected this.

“I want to have you by my side every day and all day, and to share my bed from now on. And naturally you will want for nothing, I will provide you with every luxury, money, jewels, furs, clothes, servants and slaves, they will all be yours, and so will mind-blowing lesbian sex. So, what do you think, will you do that for me, will you do me the honour of becoming my mistress?”

Ursula was silent for a moment, “That would mean I would be a… a kept woman, your courtesan.”

“If you wish to call yourself that, then do, but I think of it as I’ve described, you will be my lover and my companion, and I will be delighted to spoil you rotten,” said the Baroness.

“But there is one condition I must insist on. As my lover you will be free to have sex with any woman you wish, in fact I will encourage you to be as promiscuous as possible, I believe we should have an open relationship and enjoy everything that goes with it. I will even be selecting women for you just so I can watch you fuck them, it’s one of my fetishes,” grinned the Baroness.

“However, I must insist that from this moment on you never have sex with a man, not even your husband when he returns. I am confident that once you have experienced the delights of lesbian sex you will have no interest in men, after all no man can please a woman in the way another woman can. But this condition is one that I must immediately insist on, no man will ever touch you again Ursula. And one more thing, if you say no to my proposal then not even one night of love will happen between us, and tomorrow you will leave my home for the last time.””

Despite her willingness, or more accurately her need to have sex with the Baroness, Ursula was shocked by what she was hearing. Ursula hadn’t expected that the Baroness would want to have a relationship, an affair with her, a relationship that would be so much more than one night in the Baronesses bed. Nor had Ursula imagined that she would be encouraged to have sex with any woman other than the Baroness, and she had definitely not thought that if she accepted the Baronesses proposal to enter into a relationship, she would never have sex with a man again, not even her husband Piotr.

But what worried her most was the final ultimatum. Either she agreed to the Baronesses conditions or she would have to leave and never see the Baroness again. Could she do that, could she walk away from Baroness Xenia van den Helheim?

“Well Ursula, will you become my fulltime lover, remembering that I want all or nothing and that is not negotiable, or will you say no and we will part for good. But remember everything will change for you, our affair will be secret, it will be on view to all. Your family, Piotr’s family, your friends and everyone else in Vallenberg will know you are my lover.

Ursula hesitated, the idea terrified her, what the Baroness was asking would change her life completely, she would never be the same again. It was a daunting and momentous decision and not one Ursula had expected to have to make when she decided to offer herself to the Baroness. But, for reason’s she could never explain and didn’t understand, the idea of separating herself from the Baroness was even more terrifying.

Suddenly, as if someone had touched her mind and made the decision for her, she knew she couldn’t refuse what was on offer, she wanted it more than she could believe. Not only didn’t she want to leave the Baroness, the idea of being spoilt rotten was just so deliciously appealing. And of course, it was obvious to Ursula that a woman as beautiful as she was deserved to be treated to the very, very best in fashion and jewels, and the Baroness would give her that. What did it matter what others thought about her, she thoroughly deserved what was being offered by Xenia.

“Yes Xenia, I want that very much,” she said with a smile on her thickly painted lips, totally unconcerned that her decision would mean she would never have sex with her husband again.

“Excellent,” said the Baroness, “Now I’m going to claim that first kiss you promised me.”

There was no resistance from Ursula as the Baronesses lips met hers, in fact it was the opposite, Ursula’s leather gloved arms immediately went around the Baroness and held her tightly. Ursula’s eyes closed and she passionately and willingly returned the kiss, her tongue wrapping around Xenia’s, their bodies pressed together as she groaned with pleasure into Xenia’s mouth.

Ursula revelled in the kiss, it was nothing like any kiss she’d ever experienced with Piotr, it was simply delicious and erotic, the Baronesses right hand moving down Ursula’s back to cup Ursula’s fur and leather covered buttocks as Ursula held tightly onto Xenia, their lips pressed hungrily together.

Ursula was breathless when the kiss ended, and to her surprise there was a dampness between her legs, and she felt awash with sexual pleasure. If this is how I feel when she kisses me how will it be when we make love, thought Ursula as she looked at the smiling Baroness, their arms still embracing each other.

“Now I’m going to unwrap my present and after that I’m going to take you to bed and fuck your brains out,” said the Baroness with a grin as she slid the fur coat from Ursula’s shoulders then turned her round.

Ursula was trembling as the Baroness undid the laces that held the corset part of her leather gown closed, but the trembling was caused not by fear but anticipation. As the last lace was undone the gown slid down Ursula’s body and pooled around her boot shod feet.

The Baroness walked in front of Ursula and looked possessively at the semi-naked Ursula, “You are absolutely gorgeous,” said the Baroness.

“Thank you, do you want me to take off the rest as well?” asked Ursula as she stood in her stiletto heeled thigh boots, black silk stockings, black leather suspender belt and long gloves.

“Definitely not, you look perfect like that, and I’m delighted you didn’t wear any knickers,” said the Baroness as she looked at Ursula’s hairless pussy.

It had been impossible for Ursula to wear a bra with the gown she had worn but she could have put on a pair of panties, or perhaps a thong, to cover her hairless pussy, but she hadn’t.

Smiling broadly, Xenia took hold of Ursula’s gloved hand, “Come with me my sweet,” said the Baroness as she led Ursula across the large sitting room, she opened a door and guided Ursula into her bedroom and then stopped.

The bedroom was panelled in purple velvet with purple curtains drawn across the two windows. Two other doors were located on the wall to Ursula’s left with a large, obviously well used dressing table and mirror sitting between the two windows. But the bedroom was dominated by one particular item, a large four poster bed made from a dark wood with drawn back purple curtains. Purple satin sheets and pillows were on the bed with a duvet covered in black leather on top of the sheets.

“What can I say, I rather like black and purple,” laughed Xenia, then Ursula noticed the furs piled at the end of the bed and what was lounging on them.

Four sex-slaves lay erotically on the furs and Ursula recognised three of them. 10 and 11 and had been nineteen-year-old twin sisters before they were turned into sex-slaves by the Baroness. 20 had been a forty-year-old schoolteacher and had been married with two daughters, and the daughters were the reason why the schoolteacher was now one of the Baronesses sex-slaves.

Marchioness Adelia Quentin had been one of the first of the Baronesses friends to visit Vallenberg, and it was on that visit that she’d seen the schoolteacher’s beautiful eighteen and nineteen-year-old daughters and decided she wanted them as her lovers. Of course, as was common in Vallenberg, the schoolteacher’s daughters were heterosexual and uninterested in both women and the sort of extreme sex the Marchioness enjoyed.

But that hadn’t prevented the Marchioness from pursuing the two young women, or from asking the Baroness to provide her with drugs and potions to… assist the sisters with their feelings about the Marchioness. Determined to have the two young women, the Marchioness had kept appearing where the sisters were, especially at their favourite café. Surreptitiously dosing their food and drink, or bribing biddable people to contaminate with magically tainted creams and powders anything the sisters touched.

The drugs had worked quickly, and the Marchioness was soon fucking the sisters in her bedroom at the Baronesses manor house, always fucking both sisters together as she twisted their minds and sexuality and completely corrupted them. The schoolteacher and her husband had tried to intervene, tried to pry their already changing daughters away from the Marchioness, which is when the Marchioness asked the Baroness to help.

Two ten-day later the schoolteacher and her husband had disappeared while apparently on a country trip, their horses found near a raging river. The staged scene had been believed by those who were sent to find the schoolteacher and her husband, unaware that the husband was already working as a slave in the Baronesses mines.

The schoolteacher had been examined by the Baroness and she had instantly realised that the woman was just as lovely as her daughters. Her daughters left Vallenberg for last time in the Marchionesses carriage, one dressed in erotic and fashionable, skin-tight leather the other in equally fashionable and erotic skin-tight latex. Both sisters were now the Marchionesses willing, perverse and devoted lovers who didn’t care what had happened to their parents. On the same day, the schoolteacher had been turned into one of the Baronesses sex-slaves.

Now called 20, the sex-slave no longer knew who it had been, and neither did the fourth of the sex-slaves lying on the furs and, like the other three, secured to the fourposter bed by a chain attached to its collar. Like 20, the sex-slave was a beautiful mature woman with the number 28 etched into a gold tag hanging from the ring on the front of its collar.

Ursula didn’t recognise the sex-slave, or rather she didn’t know the woman the sex-slave had been, and she realised that she couldn’t care less who the sex-slave had been. But she did wonder how Xenia had… acquired the sex-slave and if she needed to cover up the woman’s disappearance, how had she done it pondered Ursula?

The four sex-slaves, naked but for stiletto heeled ankle boots and their collars looked up with smiles on their faces as Ursula and Xenia crossed the room towards Xenia.

“Stay there, pets, and pleasure each other,” ordered the Baroness.

“Yes, Mistress,” said the sex-slaves, then they began to kiss and caress each other.

The Baroness guided Ursula too her bed, “Make yourself comfortable, darling, I’ll right back after I slip into something more interesting,” she said with a smile.

As Xenia disappeared through one of the doors, Ursula stretched out on the bed watching the four sex-slaves, her fingers unconsciously slipping between her lags and touching her recently shaved, hairless pussy.

Ursula was fascinated by the Baronesses sex-slaves and wondered what it was like to own one? She didn’t need to consider how it felt to use one, she was regularly pleasured by the ones the Baroness owned, especially 24. And Ursula had seen women transformed into sex-slaves for the Baroness, and well-remembered the effect it had on her. But Ursula knew that to actually choose a woman to be enslaved, and then be its owner, was an entirely different thing.

Ursula could feel herself becoming sexually excited as she watched the four sex-slaves pleasure each other and themselves with lips, tongues and fingers. The sensations Ursula was feeling were new to her, the idea that watching female sex-slaves have sex with each other would be a turn on for her had never occurred to Ursula. Just as the highly pleasurable but anxious thought of making love to Xenia was new and unexpected, but she knew she desperately wanted it.

Ursula’s gloved fingers moved over wetly glistening pussy as she watched, so intent on was she that she failed to hear a door open and the sound of high heels on the wood floor.

“You keep spoiling me with all these deliciously erotic sights,” said the Baroness.

Ursula quickly looked up as she realised what she was doing and self-consciously removed her fingers from between her legs. But what she saw when she looked at the smiling Baroness came as a shock.

It wasn’t the fact that the much older woman had flawless, unwrinkled skin and a figure and a body that women fifty years younger than her would envy and it wasn’t that the Baroness had dressed in fetish leather identical to what Ursula wore. What shocked Ursula was the leather harness around the Baronesses waist that held the large, pink, realistically fashioned fake penis jutting from the Baronesses groin.

“I see you’ve noticed my favourite cock,” laughed the Baroness as she took hold of the dildo with her gloved hand and slowly continued to walk towards the bed.

“It’s double ended, which means when I fuck you with it, and I am going to fuck you with it, I get as much pleasure as you do. But the reason I’m wearing it, other than to give us both an extreme amount of pleasure, is to prove to you that a woman is an infinitely better lover, in any way possible, than a man. And that includes with a cock,” grinned the Baroness as she passed the four sex-slaves, whose attention was now riveted on their Mistress, and climbed onto the bed and knelt looking at Ursula.

“What do you think darling, does it suit me?” laughed the Baroness with a lascivious look on her face

Without thinking about what she was doing, Ursula spread her leather boot covered legs as she lay propped up on the satin pillows and looked down her body at the grinning Baroness.

Ursula blushed, “Yes, it does.”

The Baroness crawled forward, the dildo brushing the leather covered duvet as she moved forward towards the astonished and obviously aroused Ursula’s hairless pussy.

“Mm, that looks delicious,” said the Baroness, staring pointedly at Ursula’s pussy from inches away.

Ursula swallowed nervously then, before she could react, the Baronesses mouth was pressed against her vagina and she was being licked along the length of her slit, Ursula gasped. Ursula groaned with pleasure as her head fell back onto the pillow, she had used the Baronesses sex-slaves to give her pleasure on a regular basis, but this was different. What the Baroness was doing to her vagina was so much more intense, Ursula loved it.

Suddenly the Baronesses tongue flicked Ursula’s clitoris then her mouth was lifted from Ursula’s pussy, Ursula whimpered with loss.

“I was right, your pussy is delicious,” said the Baroness as she moved herself upwards until she was lying on top of Ursula, her face smiling down at the much younger woman, her lips wet with Ursula’s juices.

The Baroness kissed Ursula, her tongue, coated with Ursula’s own juices, filling the younger woman’s mouth and for the first time Ursula tasted herself, Ursula moaned into the Baronesses mouth as she felt the dildo pressing against her cleft. The Baronesses gloved hand reaching down between their bodies, between Ursula’s legs, positioning the dildo.

The Baronesses lips lifted from Ursula’s as the dildo slid into Ursula’s wet pussy, not stopping until it was buried to its full length inside Ursula’s vagina, filling her completely. Without pause the Baronesses hips began to flex her hips back and forward, the dildo gliding in and out of Ursula slickly wet pussy.

Ursula groaned her eyes locked on the Baronesses face, the fake penis wetly sliding in and out of her, it felt wonderful, she’d never been… been… fucked like this. It was more than just sex, more than anything she’d ever experienced with her husband, as the Baroness had promised, as Xenia had promised, it was wonderful. Ursula’s hips began to move in time with her new lover’s thrusts, her body writhing beneath Xenia, she wanted this, she wanted it so much, Xenia was right, this was so much better than being… fucked by a man.

Ursula gasped and moaned, her senses beginning to be overloaded, her body was on fire, sex had never been like this before, Piotr had never made her feel this good, this excited, this turned on. She wanted more, much more… she was going to orgasm, it was rising within her, she could feel it just as she could feel the large fake… cock filling her, sliding in and out of her, the delight of having Xenia on top of her, fucking her, making her cum, making her cum so hard.

Ursula screamed with pleasure, her hips rising from the bed, lifting her and Xenia as she dug the stiletto heels of her boots into the bed, puncturing the leather duvet, her leather gloved arms wrapped tightly around her much older lover’s body, holding the couple together. Wide-eyed and moaning, Ursula saw a triumphant, pleasure filled expression on Xenia’s face as the younger woman beneath her explosively orgasmed, a rush of pleasure pulsing from her own vagina as she also came. Their bodies locked together, their voices filled with lust, the two lovers orgasmed at the same time.

* * *

The Baroness was smiling as she looked at Ursula, the former housewife sleeping deeply in a drug and sex induced, dream filled slumber. The empty glass of drug tainted wine the Baroness had given Ursula, which she had drunk without realising the wine was contaminated, sat on the ornate bedside table. The four sex-slaves, sleeping after being well used by Ursula and Xenia, were snuggled up to the unconscious Ursula in an erotic and sensual entanglement of bodies.

The Baroness was delighted with Ursula’s progress, the former housewife was well on her way to becoming the woman the Baroness wanted her to be, but there was still work for Xenia to do. As Xenia had expected, Ursula had proved to be inexperienced as far as oral sex on a woman was concerned. But after her first taste of the Baronesses pussy, Ursula had made up for that inexperience with a level of eagerness and delight in eating pussy that had thrilled the Baroness. Ursula was now her lover, but she was still innocent enough to be far from the woman the Baroness wanted her to be, it was time to change that.

The Baroness moved forward, her body sliding into the mass of gently snoring female flesh until she was close to Ursula. With her mouth next to Ursula’s head, the Baroness began to whisper into Ursula’s ear, pouring new and depraved ideas into Ursula’s drugged and wide-open mind. Ideas the Baroness knew would continue to change Ursula, permanently altering the previously innocent woman.