The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mistress of Vallenberg

Depravity Beckons

“You really are very beautiful, Ursula,” said the Baroness, her arm around Ursula’s slim, corseted waist, pulling the young woman’s body against her own.

“Thank you, Xenia, I know” sighed Ursula, her arms hanging loosely at her sides, her body and face completely relaxed, her mind overwhelmed by the powerful drugs the Baroness had given her in the wine she’d drunk.

“And your new clothes and cosmetics make you look even more beautiful, more fashionable, don’t they Ursula.”

“Yes, they do,” replied the drugged and mind-controlled Ursula, who was unconsciously beginning made to enjoy the way her new leather clothing looked and felt. Just as she had been conditioned to completely accept and like, how the dramatically thick and heavy cosmetics her face was now always painted with changed her once natural looks.

Although she had always been instinctively modest and reserved that was ceasing to be the case. The Baroness was slowly but surely removing Ursula’s natural humility and simplicity, and replacing them with arrogance, conceit and narcissism. Soon, Ursula would be just as vain, proud and haughty as the Baroness herself.

“Beautiful women like you and I deserve to look even more beautiful, and your new clothes and cosmetics make you even more beautiful, don’t they Ursula?”

“Yes,” said Ursula.

“You are such a beautiful woman Ursula, very beautiful indeed, and I would really like to kiss you. Can I kiss you Ursula?” said the Baroness, knowing she was once again mentally pushing Ursula.

“I’m not… I’ve never… kissed a woman, I prefer… men,” stammered Ursula, “You are… you are… I’m not… a lesbian.”

“But don’t you think I’m beautiful?”

“Yes, you are very beautiful” replied Ursula without hesitation, that part of her mind already twisted to make her find the Baroness stunningly beautiful.

“Wouldn’t you like your first kiss by a woman to be a kiss by a beautiful woman, by me?”

There was another pause as Ursula’s mind tried to process the concept, “Yes… but… but… I’m married… to a man… to Piotr, I… I prefer… men.”

“He’ll never know, I promise, so when you are ready to be passionately and sensuously kissed by a beautiful woman, I want you to choose me to be that woman, will you do that?”

“I… I… yes… you… you will… be my first,” promised Ursula, even with her mind drug addled and controlled as it was, she was confident it would never happen.

The Baroness released Ursula and moved behind the deeply drugged young woman, placing her hand’s on Ursula’s shoulders she spoke into Ursula’s ear.

“I’m sure you remember 17, I bought it the other day while you were with me,” said the Baroness as she looked at the blonde sex-slave as it knelt patiently and quietly near the door to Ursula’s bedroom.

“Yes,” whimpered Ursula in dismay as the mature but gorgeous sex-slave looked up at its owner then at Ursula. Dressed only in wrist length black leather gloves and ankle length ballet boots, the sex-slaves face was uncovered, it was in its owner’s home and need not hide its previous identity.

“Come here, 17,” ordered the Baroness as she pointed to a position in front of Ursula and, to Ursula’s apprehension, the sex-slave obediently crawled forward until it was now kneeling where its owner had indicated.

“What do you see when you look at 17, Ursula?” asked the Baroness as she placed her arms around Ursula’s waist and began to slowly pull up Ursula’s floor length, dark green leather skirt.

“A… a naked woman.”

“But 17 is no longer a woman, it is definitely a beautiful, erotic, sensuous female, but it is no longer a woman. It is a sex-slave, it is a pet, it is property, it is a sex-toy with only one purpose, to give expert sexual pleasure, it exists for no other reason.”

Ursula’s skirt was now around her knees as the Baroness lifted it higher.

“Other than the fact it is a living thing, 17 is just like the dildo I gave you, the dildo I know you regularly use, 17 is nothing more than a sex toy created to bring pleasure to women and be a fashion accessory.”

As the Baroness spoke quietly into her ear, Ursula was staring at 17, her drugged mind trying to reconcile the sight before with the Baronesses words.

“Remember that Ursula, believe it, all sex-slaves are nothing more than property, toys created for a woman to be sexually pleasured in the most expertly delicious and intimate of ways,” said the Baroness as she lifted Ursula’s skirt ever higher.

“And do you know what that means Ursula, it means that when a sex-slave pleasures you with its mouth, tongue or fingers, you are not having sex with a woman. you are simply using a sex-toy to masturbate with, just as if you were using your dildo.”

Ursula’s skirt was now at the top of her thighs, her black stockings and the suspenders that held them in place were visible as were her leather panties.

“That isn’t a woman is it Ursula. That is a sex-toy and as you know it is called 17, so when it worships you, when it orally pleasures you, you are simply masturbating in a different way, you are not having sex with a woman.”

Ursula stood without moving as her drugged mind unwillingly processed what the Baroness was saying.

17’s eyes were locked on its Mistress as the Baroness looked over Ursula’s shoulder, she gave a small, barely noticeable nod, and the sex-slave slowly crawled forward, stopping when it was just in front of Ursula and once more kneeling. The drugged and mind-controlled Ursula slowly turned her gaze downwards so that she was looking down her now exposed, leather panty covered pubes and stocking covered legs and at the sex-slave. Ursula’s mouth opened as if to speak, but no words came out.

“It’s just a sex-toy Ursula, a possession, a thing to give you pleasure and nothing else, just like your dildo,” reiterated the Baroness.

“You’ve used your dildo regularly since I gave it to you, haven’t you Ursula?” asked the Baroness as she held Ursula’s bunched up leather skirt.

“Yes,” sighed Ursula, unable to lie.

“17 is just like your dildo,” said the Baroness as 17 looked up intently at its owner, the Baroness nodded again.

17 reached out with its gloved hands and took hold of the top of Ursula’s leather panties and began to pull them down. Ursula’s mouth opened again, as if to speak. But again she said nothing as 17 pulled the leather panties down Ursula’s stocking clad legs and one by one lifted Ursula’s dark green stiletto shoe covered feet to remove the panties and place them to one side.

Once again 17 knelt patiently and obediently as it looked up, waiting for its owner to give it what was obviously a pre-planned sequence of nods to begin its next task.

“Sex toys only exist to give pleasure to their owners,” said the Baroness as she looked down and nodded again.

Grinning broadly, 17 took a gentle hold of Ursula’s stocking covered thighs with its gloved hands and then moved its head forward until its mouth Touched Ursula’s pussy. Expertly and contentedly, the sex-slave began to lick and suck Ursula’s pussy, its pierced tongue parting Ursula labia lips and flicking across her clitoris.

Ursula gasped with surprise and her eyes went wide as, for the very first time, she was orally pleasured. Whimpering and shuddering with pleasure, the wide-eyed and shocked Ursula looked down at the sex-slave as it ate her. Then the sight vanished, as the Baroness let loose of Ursula’s green leather dress and it fell over 17, hiding the sex-slave from sight. All that could be seen was the shape of 17’s head and body and its ballet boot covered feet sticking out from the bottom edge of Ursula’s dress.

The Baroness placed Ursula’s hands on the green leather shape that was 17’s head and then slid her arms back around Ursula’s waist and firmly pulled Ursula against her body.

“Use your toy, Ursula, and while you do, I will explain some things to you, things that are very important and you need to know,” said the Baroness in a quiet and reassuring voice. Ursula’s conscious mind would remember none of what was happening, none of what was said to her, but her subconscious would be permanently altered, twisted in just the way the Baroness wanted.

Ursula quivered with pleasure, her drugged mind overwhelmed and open as the Baroness whispered quietly into her ear and 17 pleasured her.

* * *

As she stared out of the window at the sights below her Eleanor Edson raised the scented handkerchief to her nose and inhaled. The list of things Eleanor hated about this part of Vallenberg was long, but high on that list were the odours prevalent in the air.

A meaningful part of the wealth of Vallenberg came from its position straddling the River Nenstrom. It was the first place in Xentra that the barges and river boats travelling along the river from Mediem reached on their journey to Lake Trensten and access to the heart of the realm. It was in Vallenberg that import duties were paid, goods inspected and cleared, and passenger’s documentation checked before they were allowed to progress. As a result, money flowed from the docks, but not only into the coffers of the crown, a small but significant proportion found its way into the hands of the Baroness.

Today, as on most days, the docks were packed with vessels of all sizes and shapes discharging or loading cargo, or being inspected by customs officers before proceeding deeper into Xentra. Everywhere Eleanor looked there was bustle and activity and everywhere Eleanor looked profit was being made for the Baroness. Of course, the profit wasn’t necessarily legal, but with Eleanor’s skills as an accountant it would prove impossible for anyone to follow the tortuous route through which money was diverted from official to unofficial channels.

Despite her presence the docks were a place Eleanor preferred to avoid, and as long as things were going the way Eleanor’s Mistress wanted then she could do just that by using the Baronesses agents to carry out what was necessary. But what was being organised today needed Eleanor’s presence, and she hated being here, it was only because of the Baronesses orders that Eleanor had come here.

Eleanor raised the handkerchief once more, of course the smell wasn’t the principal reason she detested the docks; it was the prevalence of men.

The docks and its surrounding district were chiefly the abode of the men who worked the docks and manned the vessels that plied the river and the sight of so many revolted Eleanor. Despite having been married to man, something Eleanor preferred not to think about, the loathing she now felt for the male of the species was deep and abiding.

Looking down, Eleanor could see barges and river boats discharging or taking onboard their cargos, crews scurrying about the decks of their vessels, carts and wagons arriving and being emptied of goods or being loaded and driven away. And to Eleanor’s disgust the vast majority of this activity was being done by men.

With a shake of her head, Eleanor turned from the window and moved her attention to the interior of the room she stood impatiently in. Eleanor was in the Harbourmasters office, an office strategically positioned to give a view of the entire docks from its large windows without the necessity of having to descend to the docks themselves, something Eleanor considered to be a small mercy.

With an expression of distain and disgust on her cosmetic covered face, Eleanor stared at the overweight, nervously perspiring man sitting behind the document strewn desk. In any other port in Xentra the position of Harbourmaster would be held by a woman, but in Vallenberg, with its relaxed attitudes and its longstanding sexual equality the post was currently occupied by a man.

Captain Edmund Drenus had plied the trade of barge captain for forty years before becoming Vallebergs Harbourmaster. He knew every inch of the river and its changes through the seasons of the year, popular and excelling at his job, Captain Drenus was a fair and honest man. But he was a man in a position of responsibility, and that ran against everything Eleanor believed in.

“How much longer do you expect me to wait?” she asked angrily and arrogantly, “How much longer before I return to my Mistress and tell her of your failure?”

“Please Milady, Captain Jenfer will be here I swear, there must be a good reason for this delay,” pleaded the obviously terrified Harbourmaster, “Perhaps if you were to take a seat while we waited.”

“Your attempt at courteousness means nothing to me, and my patience is running out Captain Drenus. Perhaps you need a reminder of how very displeased the Baroness can be when she is… disappointed,” said Eleanor nastily as she looked pointedly at the tall, heavily muscled, uniformed guard standing beside the door to the office.

“I’m sure Sergeant Renden would enjoy the exercise.”

The grey haired, battle hardened, uncompromising looking sergeant placed a hand on the hilt of her sword and grinned nastily as she looked at the Harbourmaster. Eleanor had brought the sergeant with her for two reasons, the first was protection, Sergeant Sharla Renden was a long serving member of the Baronesses large, private guard and was just as deadly as she looked. The second reason was for intimidation, the mere presence of Sergeant Rendon elicited fear in the vast majority of those who encountered her. And those who didn’t find themselves fearful usually ended up on the wrong end of a beating or worse.

“Or perhaps I should visit your daughter, I wonder how she’d look in the red leather of a slave-whore, quite delicious I imagine,” said Eleanor in a callous tone as she looked with disdain at the Harbourmaster.

“No, please, I’m sure the Captain will be here very, very soon,” pleaded the Harbourmaster as the blood drained from his chubby face and the nervous perspiration increased.

Eleanor felt no sympathy for the obviously terrified man, by now he should know better than to frustrate the Baronesses plans. But just as Eleanor was considering that a lesson was indeed necessary, the door to the office opened and the person Eleanor had been waiting for strode in.

Eleanor couldn’t help herself, she smiled, Captain Jenfer was everything Eleanor had been told she was. Tall for a woman with an athletic and well-toned figure, her black hair was cut short and in a masculine manner. The captain’s grey eyes swept the room taking it in with a single glance and obviously assessing what she saw. Eleanor had to admit that Captain Ordena Jenfer was without doubt a striking and memorable woman.

For a moment the captain looked at Sergeant Renden and the two women sized each other up then, with a grin on her face she turned to Eleanor.

“Madam Eleanor Edson I presume,” said Captain Jenfer as she took Eleanor’s leather gloved hand, raised it to her lips and kissed it, “A pleasure to meet you.”

Eleanor continued to smile, she instantly like the self-confident Captain.

“And you Captain Jenfer, I have heard much about you,” said Eleanor as the captain released her hand and she looked the woman up and down.

Captain Jenfer was dressed in snuggly fitting dark green breeches tucked into knee high, flat soled black boots. A dark green coat with a high collar was buttoned from her neck to her waist before flaring open and reaching to the Captain’s knees. Everything the Captain wore was clean, pressed and well-tailored, while the hand that had taken Eleanor’s was calloused from work and no cosmetics decorated the Captains chiselled face.

Eleanor took one of the seats in front of the Harbourmasters desk that she had refused earlier and Captain Jenfer took the other. An expression of relief spread across the Harbourmasters face as he looked at the two women on the other side of his desk.

Eleanor looked at the Harbourmaster with an expression of distaste on her face, “Get out,” she ordered.

Grabbing a sheaf of papers from his desk, Captain Drenus stood up and quickly left the room.

With a sneer of contempt on her face Eleanor watched the Harbourmaster leave, “His presence is unnecessary, he knows what we are about to discuss and he also knows to keep silent or he and his wife will suffer certain… consequences.”

“I see, and what exactly is this business arrangement you wish to discuss?” asked Captain Jenfer as she looked the dark grey leather dressed Eleanor up and down.

“An arrangement that someone with your particular skills and reputation for discretion would be ideal for, and something that would profit both you and my Mistress.”

“Intriguing, and obviously illegal or we wouldn’t be meeting like this.”

“Correct, but the deal I’m here to discuss will only work and will only be mutually beneficial if what my Mistress the Baroness has heard of you is true, and of course if we can trust one another implicitly.”

“Ah yes, trust, a commodity that can be in short supply,” said Captain Jenfer as she reached into the pocket of her coat and removed what looked like a long but narrow brown leather case. Eleanor watched with interest as the Captain opened the case and removed a long thin, brown tube. The Captain placed the tube between her lips and struck a match, Eleanor watched as the Captain placed the flame at the end of the brown tube and it began to glow and smoke rose from the tip.

As Eleanor watched in surprise the Captain extinguished the match and then sucked on the brown tube, inhaling smoke. Captain Jenfer took the brown tube from her lips and held it between the fingers of her right hand as she blew out the smoke she had just inhaled in a long stream. Eleanor knew that some people smoked tabaca imported from the Confederation of Mediem, in clay pipes, the docks were known for this, but Eleanor had never seen anything like this.

The Captain saw Eleanor staring at her and laughed, “We call them cigara, would you like to try one?”

Eleanor paused, she was actually tempted, “No, thank you.”

Captain Jenfer shrugged, “It is an acquired taste, and we were discussing trust,” she said as she sat and smoked.

Smoke drifted towards Eleanor; it was a not unpleasant odour, but the smoke made her cough slightly, she waved it away with her gloved hand.

“As I see it, this comes down to what we each have to lose if we are caught, will it result in our mutual destruction, if it does then I’m sure we can trust each other to protect ourselves no matter what,” said the Captain.

“Trust based on mutual fear, an interesting concept but one I believe I can work with and I think my Mistress will approve. So, let us discuss details,” said Eleanor.

“We require a minimum of fifty units per lunar, the emphasis being on blondes with an age range of eighteen to forty-five. Multiple family members, sisters, mother and daughters, niece and aunt will result in a higher tariff per unit and of course the units will be graded from one to three based on attractiveness and A to C on virginity. Therefore, a unit with a grading of 1A would be exceptionally attractive and a virgin in all regards,” said Eleanor in business-like manner.

“Sounds reasonable and doable, obviously I’ll require a formal contract with exact details and specifications, and information on transportation and delivery. But for now, let’s move onto my favourite item, the financial element, how much are you going to pay me for these women?” asked the Captain as she lounged in her chair and smoked.

* * *

Ursula sighed as she looked in the mirror, she felt so wonderfully relaxed and was sleeping the best she had since Piotr had left for the capitol. And now, to top it all, a letter had arrived from her husband, something she’d been waiting for since the moment Piotr had left.

But it was so difficult for Ursula to drag her eyes from the mirror and stop admiring her reflection, so difficult to turn her eyes downwards and look at the letter she held instead of adoring herself. Ursula pouted, her glossy blood red lips shining in the light from the magically powered glow lamps around the edge of the mirror, and then sighed.

“Is something wrong Milady?” asked Milly as she stood behind Ursula putting the final touches to Ursula’s hair

Until recently Ursula had worn her hair loosely, letting it reach down to her shoulders, but no longer. Now Ursula’s hair was pulled tightly and severely over her head and then secured by gold and jewelled pins in a single curl down the back of her head. The hairstyle and the dramatic and thick makeup Ursula now wore made the housewife look much more severe than she ever had.

At first Ursula had loathed her new hairstyle and makeup as much as she hated the clothes the Baroness insisted she wear, but all that had changed. Ursula was not only beginning to enjoy wearing leather clothing and high heels, she was starting to believe that the thick and dramatic cosmetics that painted her face and her severe hairstyle, both of which gave her a much stricter look than she had ever had, suited her.

“No Milly, nothing’s wrong,” said Ursula with another sigh as she managed to drag her eyes from her own reflection and looked at the envelope she held.

Ursula’s eyes drifted to her nails, to the glossy blood red varnish they were painted with, her fingers visible from the last knuckle where the black, elbow length, fingerless leather gloves Ursula wore ended. Her eyes focused on the small finger of her right hand and she frowned, she wasn’t wearing her wedding ring and couldn’t remember when she took it off.

Ursula thought about this, not only couldn’t she remember when she had removed her wedding ring, she couldn’t remember where she had put it. But of course, there was a logical reason for not wearing her wedding ring, Ursula wore gloves almost every day and her wedding ring wouldn’t fit over her leather gloved finger. Then Ursula’s train of thought was interrupted.

“You are very beautiful Milady.”

“I know,” replied Ursula without any hint of modesty.

Finally making he mind up, Ursula picked up a letter opener and slit open the letter, taking out the folded contents Ursula began to read her husband’s letter.

My Darling Ursula,

My journey to the capital was tortuous with missed connections and a broken wheel slowing my arrival, it was as if the God’s themselves wished to delay me, but I finally arrived safely. I have delivered the documents the Baroness delivered to our house and have spoken to the partners, and they have given me bad news.

I am afraid to say that my stay in capital has been indefinitely extended and I cannot say when I will return to Vallenberg. Forgive me for this awful news, but there is absolutely nothing I can do to either soften the blow of its delivery. At first, I considered asking you to to come and join me, but after consideration I realised I could not inflict on you a journey of the kind I experienced. Also, I would not wish you to experience the excesses that prevail in Xentra, it is a city of extremes and not a place I would be happy for you to visit. It is a relief to me that you remain in the safety and security of Vallenberg, and far from Xentra.

I miss you my love, I miss you so badly, all I do is work, sleep and think of you. It is only the knowledge that you are safe and well in our home that allows me to remain in Xentra and not quit my job and return to you as rapidly as I can. Stay safe and well my love and I will see you as soon as I possibly can.

Piotr

Ursula read the letter for a second time, then folded it and returned it to the envelope it had come in. For several seconds she sat silently, her eyes again drifting to the mirror and her reflection. Ursula pushed the chair back she was sitting in and stood up.

“The Baroness is expecting me downstairs, tidy my room while I’m gone,” ordered Ursula then, without waiting for a reply, walked quickly from the room.

* * *

Ursula sat quietly, unwilling to interrupt or comment. Ursula had heard the expression about being able to cut the atmosphere with a knife, but this was the first time she’d actually experienced it. The frosty atmosphere was being generated by the presence of the Baronesses guest, her daughter, Lieutenant-Colonel Hedda Arnest.

The Baroness and her daughter were sat across from each other on either side of a large, room warming fireplace, while Ursula sat to one side, quietly watching and listening.

Ursula looked at the Lieutenant-Colonel and could immediately see the similarity between mother and daughter. Despite the fact that the Baroness was gowned in leather and cosmetics covered her face while her daughter was dressed in the blue dress uniform of a cavalry officer it was obvious that they were mother and daughter. The similarity between the two women was unmistakable.

“Well mother here I am, present in your new home as ordered by the Queens command,” said Colonel Arnest with a strong tone of scorn in her voice.

“And I’m delighted to have you here, Hedda, and I mean that. It’s been to long since I last saw you.”

“Whose fault is that, mother, it’s yours. It’s your own fault we haven’t seem each other, your unwillingness to accept my choices is what has kept us apart.”

For several seconds there was silence as the Baroness and her daughter stared at each other, then the Baroness sighed.

“I admit I’ve always thought you could have done much better, there was a line of potential partners form the right families that would have been more appropriate than who you chose.”

“There you go again, criticising me for not bowing to the pressure you applied to try and get me to marry someone suitable, someone you approved of. How did you put it; an appropriate marriage to a member of an appropriate family is what you wanted,” sneered the Colonel.

The Baroness said nothing, her face hard as her daughter continued her tirade.

“Tell me mother, when you were conniving and arranging did even occur to you that I might fall in love, that I might meet someone I wanted to be with?”

Ursula sensed that what she was witnessing was the continuation of an old, and obviously unresolved argument.

“I thought what I was doing was for the best, for both you and our family,” replied the Baroness tautly in a controlled tone.

“Well you were wrong, look what it’s brought us to. And tell me, were you going to bother asking about your daughter-in-law and your grandchildren?”

Once again, the Baroness said nothing.

“Well I’ll tell you anyway, Simone is well and believe it or not bares you no ill will, in fact she wishes me to heal the rift between us. She doesn’t understand how much you loath the fact that I rejected all those other rich and appropriate women and married a lowly shop assistant. And your granddaughter and grandson are also well, Stefan actually asked why they’ve never met you,” said the Colonel with scorn in her voice.

For a minute there was silence, then the Colonel looked at Ursula, “And I suppose this is your latest bit of fluff,” she said with disdain and contempt in her voice.

“Actually no, this is Ursula Enberg, the wife of my advocate, she is staying with me while her husband is in the capital on business.”

The Colonel snorted derisively, “Really, what a surprise, she looks just your type, all that leather, satin, high heels and makeup are just what you like.”

Beneath her thick makeup Ursula blushed. She had to admit that the clothes she was wearing, a high waisted, ankle length, purple leather pencil skirt, a purple satin blouse with a black tie, high-heeled purple ankle boots and purple fingerless opera length leather gloves were item’s the Baroness approved of.

Embarrassed, Ursula looked down at her leather covered lap and realised to her surprise that her right hand was not lying in her lap. Instead it was stroking the brunette-haired head of a virtually naked sex-slave that was kneeling beside her chair. Ursula was shocked, she could not recall the sex-slave being there, but it was.

Naked but for a pair of black, knee high, stiletto heeled boots and its collar with a leash hanging from the ring on the front and pooling on the floor, the sex-slave was kneeling with a smile on its beautiful face as Ursula unconsciously stroked its hair. At some point, while her attention was fixed on the Baroness and her daughter, the sex-slave had positioned itself beside Ursula and she had unkowingly begun to stroke its brunette-haired head. Ursula quickly moved her hand, interlinking her fingers and resting her hands on her lap while thee sex-slave looked unhappily up at her, obviously thinking it had done something wrong.

As the sex-slave looked up at Ursula there was a feeling of recognition, as if she’d met this sex-slave before, but she knew that wasn’t possible. The gold tag hanging from the ring on the front of the sex-slave’s collar had the number 23 engraved on it, which, because Ursula knew how many sex-slaves the Baroness owned, meant that the sex-slave was new, and had only very recently been enslaved.

Then, like a wave crashing on a beach, a memory struck Ursula, a memory of a day a lunar before the Baroness had arrived in Vallenberg, when everyone was still in mourning over the death of Earl Wilhelm Vallenberg. Ursula had arranged to meet Piotr for lunch, and she had just arrived at the door to the stairs that led up to the office of the law firm he worked for when the door suddenly opened, and a woman stepped out.

The woman was gorgeous, gorgeous enough for even the heterosexual Ursula to take pause, and to joke with her husband when she reached his office that he shouldn’t be entertaining gorgeous brunettes when he was about to meet his wife for lunch. Piotr had explained that the woman was a client who was about to be married and wanted a prenuptial agreement written.

Perhaps if the woman had not been as attractive as she was, Ursula would not have remembered her and perhaps, for the same reason, the woman, who Ursula had never discovered the name of, would not have attracted the attention of the predatory Baroness. For without doubt, the sex-slave looking up at her had been the very woman Ursula had seen leaving Piotr’s office.

Ursula continued to stare at the sex-slave, then she realised someone was saying her name, it was the Baroness.

“My apologies, I missed that,” said Ursula, blushing beneath her thickly applied makeup as she looked at the Baroness.

“No matter,” said the Baroness as she looked at the new sex-slave, “24 is a bit of a distraction. I was saying that I would be grateful if you would leave my daughter and myself to talk in private as you may have noticed there are certain… issues between us that need to be aired. So, if you would leave us for now and I will send Milly to get you later.”

“Of course,” said Ursula as she stood up.

“And please take 24 with you, as I said it is a bit of a distraction and I will need none of those so it would be best out of site and perhaps in its kennel.”

“Certainly,” replied Ursula as she reached down and took the leash that hung from 24’s collar in her hand.

Ursula had never had control of a sex-slave at the end of its leash, but she had seen how the Baroness controlled and led them. Ursula gave a tug on the leash and the sex-slave climbed erotically and sensuously to its feet and stood waiting. For a moment Ursula wondered if she should order it to follow her, but she recalled that the Baroness very rarely did.

Ursula remembered her manners despite the comments the Colonel had made earlier, “Safe travels Colonel, I hope you mission is a success.”

There was no reply, just a sneer on the Colonel’s face, so Ursula turned and with her high stiletto heels clicking on the floor walked towards the door. Immediately she heard the sound of a second pair of high-heels and knew that 24 had followed her.

Leading the sex-slave into the large entrance hall of the manor, Ursula closed the door behind her then walked to the centre of the hall and paused. Ahead, and to Ursula’s left was the door that eventually led down to the kennels where the Baronesses sex-slaves were kept and pampered. While on either side of her was the long, curved stairway that led to the upper floors and her rooms.

Ursula remained where she was standing, the temptation to look over hr shoulder at the stunningly beautiful 24 almost overwhelming, but she resisted. Thoughts roiled in her mind, then she began to walk quickly forward, 24 following her once more. But her steps didn’t lad her to the door to the cellars and kennels, instead, with 24’s leash held tightly in hr gloved left hand, Ursula walked to the stairs that led to her rooms and quickly began to walk up them.

Behind Ursula, unseen by her in her haste, the sex-slave followed, smiling and licking its lips with its pierced tongue as it thought about the myriad sexual ways it would please the woman who held its leash.