The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mistress of Vallenberg

Steps Towards Darkness

The young woman whimpered in distress as she was groped by the podgy, leather gloved hands. She tried to lift her own hands to push away those that were molesting her breasts, her face, her thighs and her pubes, but the effort was too much, the drugs she had been given too strong and too effective. Unable to resist, the young woman’s hands sank back down into her lap.

“Please… stop, let me… let me… leave,” pleaded the young woman in a slurred voice as a stud pierced tongue licked her cheek.

“I couldn’t possibly do that, Sophie,” laughed Magdalena Steinman who in her eagerness to abuse and ravish the young woman had bunched Sophie’s skirt around her waist and removed her panties. Magdalena had undone Sophie’s green tweed jacket and ripped the buttons from her blouse to expose the young woman’s breasts.

“You see Sophie, I’ve had my eye on you for a while,” said the Mayoress as she groped Sophies breasts with her leather gloved hands, “And especially since I decided I was going to be a widow.”

“And now that I am a widow, well, the thought of remarrying has immediately come to mind and you my dear Sophie will make the perfect bride for me once you’ve been appropriately altered to suit my tastes,” laughed Margareta.

“No… no… I… I don’t like women… don’t want to… have sex… with women… and you are… so old and… so fat,” slurred Sophie.

“Yes, I am fat, and I love it,” laughed Margareta as she pushed two leather gloved fingers into Sophie’s dry, unlubricated vagina.

“But I don’t only love being fat, I also adore young women who appreciate the pleasure to be had from an obese woman’s body. So, I’m going to physically and mentally transform you until I think you are perfect then I’m going to marry you,” said Margareta with a grin.

“No… please… no, I… I don’t want… don’t want to marry… you, please…no,” pleaded Sophie.

“Don’t worry Sophie, you soon will, you’ll adore fat old women, just as your mother and I have already planned.”

“What… my mother… no… never.”

“Why yes, Ellen is fully in favour of what I have designed for you and she wanted me to tell you that she knows you will make me a wonderful bride and that she can’t wait to see how you turn out once you are a leather fetishist and a lesbian. She also asked me to say that you needn’t worry about your fiancée Fredrick trying to interfere with my plans for you, she will take very good care of him and you won’t see him again.”

“No… she would never… never,” slurred Sophie as a tear ran down her cheek.

“Oh Sophie, why do you think your mother sent you to offer me the condolences of your family over the death of my husband, and not come herself. It was all arranged by Ellen and I, so that I could begin your transformation, begin changing you into my lover,” gloated Magdalena.

“You, like others in this town, underestimate the changes that are taking place in Vallenberg. Your mother has, just as I have done, pledged herself to our adored Mistress, the Baroness Xenia van den Helheim, and been inducted into her service. Our Mistress will change Vallenberg utterly and for the better, and as members of the town council your mother and I will do everything in our power to help her,” said the Mayoress with a deep passion, belief and fervour, “And soon Sophie you to will beg to swear fealty to the Baroness.”

Sophie’s mother, Ellen Calenton, was one of four female councillors who, with the Mayoresses eager help, had already fallen rapidly and completely under the Baronesses sway and become her devoted and obedient followers. Soon, the remaining twenty councilwomen would follow suit, each one corrupted, perverted and warped into someone completely new, each one obedient, zealous and unwaveringly loyal to only one person, the Baroness.

The Mayoress pulled her gloved fingers from Sophie’s vagina and sniffed them, then she licked the leather clean, “Delicious,” she said.

“Enough talk, it’s time for you to begin your… treatment, time for me to begin… re-educating you on your desires and sexuality,” said the Mayoress as she opened a small, silver coloured metal box and removed an already filled syringe.

“This may well smart, I haven’t had much practice at injecting women. But the drugs in the syringe will soon make you forget about any pain or discomfort you might experience, or anything else I don’t want you to remember,” she said as she pressed the needle into Sophie’s neck and pressed the plunger, emptying the contents of the syringe into Sophie’s bloodstream.

The Mayoress returned the empty syringe to its box as with a groan Sophie’s eyes rolled up until the white’s showed and her mouth sagged loosely open.

“Perfect,” said the Mayoress, with a predatory look on her face, “Now listen to my voice Sophie, I’m going to tell you some new truth’s, and then we’ll go and get you out of these rags and into something nice and tight and black and sexy.”

* * *

Ursula stared miserably from the window of the carriage, flags hung at half-mast and some of the citizens of Vallenberg were wearing black armbands to mourn the passing of the Mayor. Four days earlier, Leopold Steinman had collapsed while giving a speech in the town square and before help could be summoned, died in the arms of his grief-stricken wife.

The Mayor’s death had been adjudged to be from natural causes and, as was the tradition in Vallenberg, his wife had become the Mayoress and was now the leader of the town council. Five days of official mourning had been announced, with the Mayor’s funeral having taken place three days after his death. Frau Steinman had asked for time for she and her daughters to grieve before she took up her post as Mayoress, and this had been respected. The couple had always been liked and esteemed by the citizens of the town, and so they shared the newly widowed Mayoresses sorrow.

But the death of the mayor wasn’t the reason for Ursula’s unhappiness, her feelings were of a much more personal nature.

It was now a lunar and a half since Piotr had left for the capitol, forty-five days in which her life had changed more than she could have believed, forty-five days in which she hoped her husband had safely reached the capitol city and would soon return.

At the beginning, Ursula had hoped beyond hope that the Baroness would be content with the control she had over Ursula’s life, but Ursula had been wrong. Two ten-days after Piotr had left, a blow that shattered those hopes had been delivered.

As had become usual, Ursula had been driven by carriage to the Baronesses home and there a shock had awaited her.

“I have come to a decision,” the Baroness had announced as she and Ursula had drunk expensive red wine in front of roaring fire to keep out the chill of the autumn evening before what Ursula assumed would be her normal journey home.

But when she heard what was said, Ursula had had a sudden feeling of dread at the Baronesses words.

“It is obvious to me that it is a pointless procedure for you to be collected and then brought here each day. It is much more practical and sensible for you to stay here at the manor rather than returning home each night,” said the Baroness as she finished her wine and put down the empty.

“Come with me,” said the Baroness as she stood up.

Ursula had felt like there was a stone in the pit of her stomach as she had followed the much older woman from the room and up the large main staircase. Ursula had never been to the part of the manor she was guided to, she had always spent her time on the extensive ground floor, but now she was being led down an upstairs corridor.

The Baroness had stopped outside a door, “That is my room, do not enter it unless invited to do so,” she said, pointing to a wide door at the end of the corridor.

Then the Baroness had opened the door she stood before and beckoned Ursula inside.

“As I said, it makes no sense for you to return each evening to that hovel you live in, so from now until your husband… returns, this will be where you will stay, from now on this room is yours.”

Ursula had looked around in amazement, the room was enormous, almost as large as the entire ground floor of her house. There was a huge fourposter bed with black silk hangings and satin sheets, a dressing table with a glow-light lit mirror as well as a full-length mirror and several built-in wardrobes and chest of drawers.

A fire in a grate warmed the room and there was even a green leather sofa and chairs around a low table facing the fire. Another door was next to the four-poster bed, and a writing desk with a chair was nestled in front of a large window, the curtains already drawn.

There were other surprises for Ursula, “Obviously, your usual clothing is not only unacceptable, unstylish, unfashionable, and downright boring it is also obsolete. I’ve therefore replaced your previous wardrobe with something I consider more… appropriate and fitting for you to wear,” said the Baroness as she opened each of the wardrobes and chest of drawers.

Ursula had stared in disbelief at what was revealed, the Baroness had replaced Ursula’s entire wardrobe with leather clothes and accessories, and even leather underwear, disposing of Ursula’s normal clothing. There was also racks of footwear with sky-high stiletto heels, and the two dozen pairs of different styles of boots, that the Baroness had had delivered to Ursula days earlier were lined up with the other footwear.

“But… but… I can’t… I’ve never… never dressed… like this,” Ursula had stammered.

“Don’t worry, you’ll soon get used to being fashionably outfitted in fetish stylings,” the Baroness had said with a smile.

Then there had been a knock on the door of the room.

“Enter,” had said the Baroness.

The door had opened, and a pretty young woman had entered. Dressed in a high-waisted, grey leather hobble skirt that reached her ankles, a grey satin blouse and glossy grey ankle boots, her brunette hair in a tight bun at the back of her head, she tottered slightly unsteadily into the room and curtsied to the Baroness.

“Ah yes,” said the Baroness as she had walked over to the young woman and stroked her face with black kid gloved fingers.

If she hadn’t enough unpleasant surprises on that day, what the Baroness had said next certainly added to Ursula’s level of shock, “Ursula, this is your new maid, her name is Milly and she’s only been working for me for a few days and completed her training today, isn’t that right Milly?”

“Yes, My Lady,” had been the instant reply, as the maid looked in obvious adoration at the Baroness.

“Milly will attend to all your need’s; she will be on call irrespective of the time, day or night and will help you with your clothes and makeup, and even with your ablutions should you wish it. I’m sure you will find her indispensable, but should she fail to measure up and you wish me to replace her then let me know. As pretty as she is, I know I can easily find another… position for her to fill within my house, with a completely new set of skills,” the Baroness had said as she again caressed the maids face.

The Baroness had turned to Ursula, “I will leave you for tonight and see you at breakfast in the morning, half past eight of the clock sharp, Milly will be here to help you with your clothes and makeup at seven. Until the goodnight, Milly come with me,” the Baroness had ordered as with a swirl of her leather skirts she left.

Alone in the room, Ursula had sat down and cried. She was trapped in the Baronesses web of strangeness and she knew it, she also knew there was little, if anything, she could do right now to escape the dominant and obviously perverted woman’s clutches. All she could hope for was Piotr’s swift homecoming and a return to normal.

But the days were passing and as a result, Ursula had unwillingly become accustomed to dressing in the leather outfits and high heels the Baroness expected her to wear. She even accepted the fact that she was constantly corseted, her waist reducing a little more each day so her new clothes would fit. And Milly had become as indispensable as the Baroness had said she would, in fact it was almost impossible for Ursula to fasten the buckles, zips, clips, clasps and fasteners of some of the outfits without the young maids help.

Ursula, with Milly’s help, was even becoming used to painting her face with thick cosmetics, even though she disliked it intensely. With Milly’s continued assistance and suggestions, she was becoming unintentionally skilled at applying the thick layers of makeup that the Baroness insisted went with her new wardrobe.

Even the leather underwear and black silk stockings she now wore and had seemed extremely strange when she was first required to put them on, now felt comfortable and completely normal.

So now Ursula sat next to the Baroness and swallowed nervously as the carriage wound its way through the streets of Vallenberg and the Baroness gripped her grey kid leather gloved hand. What worried her was that Ursula knew she was now used to, and even accepting of, wearing the Baronesses choice of leather clothing. She had even become accustomed to wearing the most extreme of high heels and could keep her balance in six-inch stiletto heels without falling over.

Ursula missed Piotr dreadfully, but she was glad he couldn’t see how she now looked.

Xenia, a name she was now becoming used to saying, had said their destination was a surprise, but, as the carriage came to a halt, Ursula realised she was in a district she knew well and that she had been driven to a building she had thought was still a theatre. But now the banners and posters showing which productions were being performed had been replaced by grey flags bearing the royal coat of arms in black, the flags of the Magisters.

The carriage stopped and the door was opened, the light was beginning to fail and evening approaching as the Baroness stepped out of the carriage first and then Ursula, dressed in a snuggly fitting grey leather two-piece suit with grey gloves and a small round hat, followed her.

An older, thin woman with greying hair, dressed in the grey robes of a Magister, stood smiling outside the doors of the former theatre.

“My dear Baroness, how delightful to have you here, we are a work in progress, but I hope you will approve of what we have so far completed,” she said eagerly, “We are in a position to accept patrons, and begin processing and selling stock, it is just the final touches that are required.”

“You’ll be ready to fully open by the scheduled date and will have sufficient stock to make the sale a success?”

“Yes Baroness, we will,” said the Magister confidently.

“Excellent, now let me introduce you to my… companion. Ursula this is Dolores Delmar, Senior and Presiding Magister for Vallenberg, Dolores may I introduce Frau Ursula Enberg,” said the Baroness.

“A pleasure to finally meet you Frau Enberg, I’ve heard so much about you it’s a delight to finally meet you in person, the Baroness was of course right, you are a true beauty,” said Dolores Delmar as she reached out and the two women shook hands.

“Thank you,” said Ursula quietly, unsure quite how to respond.

“Now, can you show me the merchandise we’ve been discussing, Dolores?”

“Certainly, please follow me,” said the Magister.

Dolores Delmar led Xenia and Ursula through the converted theatre and into the auditorium.

The stage had been stripped of its curtains and back drop and the back wall of the stage rows of empty prisoner cages could be seen. From above bright, magically powered spotlights shone down to illuminate the wooden podium leaving no area unlit or shadowed. A long wooden ramp led at a shallow angle from the front of the stage, down to where rows of seats had once been. The rows themselves now replaced by tables with well-padded, semi-circular velvet covered seats that gave a perfect, and very comfortable view of the stage.

But it what was what was on the stage in front of Ursula that truly disturbed her, Ursula was in shock; she’d never seen anything like the line of six bound and naked women standing terrified and desperate in a line under the bright lights.

“Please wait here,” said the Baroness as she strode purposefully up the ramp and onto the stage

“So, these are the first six,” said the Baroness as she walked around the six women and intimately examined them.

“All found guilty and all condemned. I take it that their trials were scrupulous and above board, that the crimes they were accused of were proven beyond reasonable doubt, a step forward in the justice system of Vallenberg?”

“Yes,” said Dolores Delmar, “They were all found guilty after a trial, a very brief but very legal trial at which I decided they were all certainly guilty… of something.”

“Excellent, I’d hate to be asked to judge an appeal, they are so boring and pointless and only delaying of the inevitable, as you know I’ve never reversed a Magisters Court decision.”

“There was no appeal lodged, Baroness. Unfortunately for them, the prisoner’s advocates and families were not at the court when the hearings took place. Apparently, the documents advising them of the time and place the hearings were being held were unfortunately sent to the wrong addresses. I will naturally investigate how this could happen and suitably… chastise the Magister responsible.”

The Baroness sighed dramatically, “Bureaucracy again, mistakes such as that happen far too often, I wouldn’t be surprised if you had similar unfortunate and regular repetitions in the future.”

“I fear you may be correct, Baroness.”

“Nevertheless, the rules appear to have been followed and these six found guilty and condemned as the law requires,” said the Baroness as she stopped in front of the six women.

A mixture of terror and disbelief was etched on the faces of the six naked women, leather gags silencing them. Leather straps around their wrists and elbows holding their arms behind their backs and leather cuffs around their ankles joined together by a six-inch long chain hobbling their steps.

Ursula turned her eyes away from the doomed women, she simply couldn’t look at them.

“I’ll take all six for the price we previously agreed,” said the Baroness after several seconds.

“Excellent,” said Dolores Delmar as she began to fill in a set of documents, “If I may say, you’ve always had an excellent eye where females are concerned. Do you have any special orders for them?”

“Yes, have the sister’s turned into pony-girls, alter them as necessary to make an identical matched pair. The red head and the brunette can be delivered once they’ve been enslaved as my usual pain-sluts, no rush, two days’ time would be fine for all four. But I want to take the mother and daughter with me now, and besides, I doubt that Ursula has ever seen a woman being enslaved, it will be entertaining and educational for her to observe the process,” grinned the Baroness.

“Of course, if you will give me a few moments to organise everything, perhaps you would care to take a seat and I’ll have some refreshments brought” said Dolores Delmar in an obsequies tone.

“Excuse me while I just give these two something to keep them calm while we make preparations.”

Gratefully sinking into a chair, Ursula wondered how her unsteady legs had held her upright for so long. Ursula didn’t look at the four women as, desperately struggling in the grip of the Magister’s, they were dragged away to their fate. Ursula had no idea what a pony-girl or a pain-slut were, and she was certain she didn’t want to find out, but they were obviously some sort of sex-slave. And Ursula knew that that was what was going to happen to the six condemned women they were going to be turned into sex-slaves

Ursula glanced at the two terrified and trembling blondes, she hadn’t realised they were a mother and daughter, but looking at them she could now see the resemblance. Ursula winced as Dolores Delmar jabbed hypodermic needles into the mother and daughter’s buttocks and within seconds the two women became totally relaxed and unmoving.

“I was right wasn’t I Ursula, you’ve never seen a woman be enslaved as a sex-slave, have you?” said the Baroness as she took a seat next to Ursula and placed two glasses of sparkling wine on the table.

Ursula turned and looked at the Baroness, sitting next to her with a grin on her face, “No, I haven’t,” she said, “I don’t want to watch this, please let me leave.”

The Baroness reached out and took Ursula’s grey leather gloved hand and squeezed it, “No my dear, I can’t possibly allow that,” she said.

“I’ve always enjoyed watching a woman be enslaved, I find it… sexually stimulating, and I know I’ll enjoy it even more having you with me today. You never know you might even enjoy it as much as I do,” said the Baroness with a laugh, “Have a drink, you look like you could use it.”

Ursula gasped with shock as the Baroness continued to hold her hand, “No, oh no, I couldn’t I won’t, I shan’t,” she said desperately as she picked up the crystal wine flute and took a large and needed drink.

There was a slightly unusual taste to the sparkling wine, one Ursula was sure she had tasted before when drinking with the Baroness. Not unpleasant, in fact quite the contrary, but definitely a quickly vanishing flavour that Ursula had not tasted when drinking wine with others.

The Baronesses grin broadened, “We’ll see shall we, after all, this is something you’ve never experienced before, so how can you be so certain?”

There was a polite cough, “Excuse me Baroness, are you happy for us to proceed?” asked a smiling Dolores Delmar.

“Yes, leather the mother first and then enslave her, I have a task for my new pet,” replied the Baroness.

“Certainly, Baroness,” replied Dolores Delmar as Ursula turned her eyes away and looked down at her lap as she took another drink of wine, unwilling to watch what was happening but unable to leave without the Baronesses permission.

The Baroness squeezed Ursula’s hand, “You should watch, it’s a thoroughly entertaining experience.”

Despite her deep reservations, Ursula looked up at the stage.

The older of the two blonde women had had her hair braided and was now covered from the neck down in a black leather catsuit that was taut and skin-tight as it encased her. The suit had been zipped closed at the back and even included feet so that only the woman’s hands and head remained free of the black leather suit. Two Magister’s were now sliding thigh length boots with high stiletto heels over the unfortunate victims leather covered feet and legs as she stood immobile and unresisting between them.

Ursula stared for several seconds, then she shook her head and looked away again, but now a strange sensation seemed to be happening to her, a feeling of slight disorientation and a slowly rising warmth. Despite her determination not to, Ursula once again looked at the stage.

The thigh length boots had been zipped up and now enclosed the woman’s legs, long black leather opera gloves were being smoothed over her hands and up her arms to high on her biceps. Ursula knew that with every moment that passed the condemned woman was being made to look more and more like a sex-slave.

Ursula licked her lips, no longer attempting to look away as the gloves were smoothed into place and one of the Magister’s picked up a black leather hood. With practised ease the Magister pulled the leather hood over the blonde’s head and face and adjusted it, so it was correctly in place. As the Magister laced the hood closed at the back of the woman’s head the leather became skin-tight just as the suit that sheathed the woman’s body had become.

At last the Magister was finished and she stepped back, the blonde mother was now encased from the top of her head to the tips of her fingers and toes in black leather, only the woman’s eyes and mouth, and her blonde braided hair remained free. Embossed in gold in the taut black leather that covered the woman’s forehead was the family crest of the woman’s soon to be owner, the Baroness.

Despite her earlier misgivings and abhorrence, Ursula felt as if she couldn’t look away, or perhaps didn’t want to look away, as Dolores Delmar walked behind the leather sheathed woman and looped a two-inch strip of black leather around the woman’s neck.

Ursula found she couldn’t take her eyes from what was happening as Dolores Delmar touch the ends of the strip of leather together and quietly spoke what Ursula realised was a magic spell. The leather sealed itself, becoming seamless and irremovable then shrank in diameter until it fitted snugly around the woman’s neck.

Dolores Delmar placed her hands on the condemned woman’s leather-bound head and once again chanted. A magic spell that only the Magister’s with their innate, natural talents could successfully or legally use. Within moments the doomed woman began to shudder uncontrollably as her eyes rolled up into her head until only the whites showed. Whimpers and moans coming from her mouth as the magic did its work

Ursula watched in silence as the woman whose name she didn’t know was changed before her eyes. The trembling and shuddering of her leather covered body increasing until she finally moaned with unmistakable pleasure and froze rigidly in place.

With a satisfied look on her face Dolores Delmar took her hands from the leather covered head and stepped back. Then, as Ursula watched, the leather covered figures eyes returned to normal and with a deep sigh its body relaxed. Ursula was stunned, she knew what she had just seen happen, she knew that the leather covered figure was no longer a free woman it was a sex-slave.

The Baroness released Ursula’s hand, “Delightful, absolutely delightful, I do enjoy watching that,” she said as she stood up, “Please excuse me for a little while,” she said to Ursula and then walked up the ramp to where the newly created, black leather sheathed sex-slave stood patiently waiting.

The Baroness stroked the new sex-slaves leather covered face with her gloved hand as the new slave sighed with pleasure.

“How may this slave be of service?” it asked, it eyes turned respectfully down.

“I am your Mistress and you are called 17, do you understand?” said the Baroness.

“Yes Mistress, this slave understands,” said 17 with another pleasure filled sigh.

The Baroness pointed at the young woman who still stood naked and waiting for her fate tto unfold, “This female is to be enslaved, but first I want you to eat her cunt.”

“Yes Mistress,” said the new sex-slave as it turned and strode over to the young blonde that it had no idea was actually its daughter.

The sex-slave sank to its knees in front of the young woman then, without hesitation, it took hold of the young woman’s thighs with its gloved hands and moved its leather hooded face forward and began to lick and suck its daughter’s pussy.

Ursula gasped in amazement as she watched the sex-slave that had been the young woman’s mother performing oral sex on her daughter. Ursula had heard stories that she had doubted, stories that a sex-slave had no memory of who it had once been, stories that the condemned woman’s personality was wiped away and a new one, a sex-slave’s personality replaced it. Now she knew the stories were true, surely no mother would ever do what the kneeling, leather sheathed blonde sex-slave was doing.

As she watched the sex-slave Ursula realised she was beginning to feel the warmth spreading through her body, beneath her grey leather gloves the palms of her hands were itching and worse still, she could feel a dampness forming between her legs.

The Baroness looked at Ursula and smiled, “That will do 17, stop and come here,” she ordered.

17 stopped its oral ministrations and got to its stiletto boot covered feet, it walked back to Baroness and stood waiting.

“You have turned out perfectly,” said the Baroness as she stroked 17s leather covered breasts and the sex-slave groaned with pleasure.

From her fur covered handbag the Baroness removed a leash and clipped it to the ring on the front of 17s collar, “Kneel,” she ordered and 17 sank to its knees next to its owner.

“Leather and enslave the daughter, she must be nicely turned on by now,” ordered the Baroness.

Ursula was deeply troubled and incredulous as she watched the young blonde woman being turned into a sex-slave. Although there was no rhyme or reason why she should be, she knew without doubt that she was becoming sexually excited by what was happening in front of her. Something unbelievable was happening to her, the feeling between her legs, the hardening of her nipples and the heat throughout her body leaving no doubt in her mind that she was becoming increasingly turned on.

Ursula was breathing rapidly, her mind flooded with feelings of excitement, her gloved hands shaking, and her leather panties soaked with her own juices by the time the Magister’s were finished. Like her mother before her, the young blonde was now dressed completely in skin-tight black leather, and like her mother she had also been collared and enslaved.

“An excellent pair of pets,” said the Baroness as she caressed her new sex-slave’s leather covered face, “You are 18 and I am your Mistress, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress, this slave understands,” groaned the newly enslaved young woman as its face was caressed by its owners leather gloved fingers.

“Stand 17,” ordered the Baroness and the older of the two new sex-slaves got to its feet.

“Kiss,” commanded the Baroness and the sex-slaves that only an hour before had been mother and daughter entwined themselves in each other’s leather covered arms and passionately kissed for their owner’s pleasure.

After a minute the Baroness said stop, before clipping a leash to 18’s collar.

“Congratulations Dolores, I think this auction house will be a great success, Ursula and I will certainly be here for the first official sale. But I believe our business is concluded so I will bid you farewell.”

Without waiting for a reply, the Baroness led her two new slaves from the stage and to where the embarrassed, excited and worried Ursula sat.

“You look a bit flustered my dear, the evening is growing late so why don’t we get you and my new pet’s home,” smirked an obviously gloating Baroness.

Ursula, who was holding her thighs tightly together while attempting to not plunge her hands between her legs and masturbate, agreed wholeheartedly.

“Yes, please let’s leave,” she implored as she quickly got to her feet.

The smirk was still on the Baronesses face as they finally made it to the waiting carriage after Ursula had to stop several times and clench her teeth as well as her legs as waves of need pulsed through her.

The carriage ride to the manor house was little better, the two new sex-slaves lay contentedly on the floor of the carriage, their leather sheathed bodies pressed against each other as they looked with adoration at their new owner. Meanwhile Ursula was trying her best not to look at them, trying not to remember how they had looked as they were dressed in leather and enslaved, how they had so passionately kissed at the Baronesses command, Ursula tried and failed.

By the time the carriage reached the manor house Ursula was a mess, her mind flooded with erotic images of the two sex-slaves. Her body betraying her with the sexual excitement that made Ursula feel she was about to orgasm merely from moving, and with a slick wetness coating her pubes and upper thighs.

Almost leaping from the carriage as soon as it stopped, and with the Baronesses delighted laughter behind her, Ursula had pushed rudely past the housekeeper who stood waiting for the Baronesses arrival. Running up the stairs as quickly as her extreme high heels would allow without risking taking a tumble, Ursula just managed to get to her room before the sensations and the images in her mind overwhelmed her senses as they were rapidly threatening to do. Breathing heavily, Ursula threw open the door to her bedroom and staggered inside, with her gloved hands shaking, she managed to turn the key in the lock and moved as quickly as she could to her bed.

There were no niceties or delicacy to Ursula’s actions, she didn’t even bother to remove her hat, boots and gloves or undo her jacket and ankle length skirt. Instead she simply pulled up her skirt to expose her pubes and managed to pull off her sopping wet underwear and throw them to one side.

Ursula began to masturbate wildly with her leather gloved right hand, while her left hand disappeared inside her jacket and began to squeeze and stroke her breasts through her white silk blouse. Out of control, and unable to stop, Ursula’s hips began to writhe and buck as her body shook with pleasure.

Ursula didn’t hear the door to her room open, didn’t hear the sound of high heels on the wood floor and was only vaguely aware of someone sitting on the bed next to her as she continued to plunge her fingers into her sopping wet slit.

Then a voice she knew all too well spoke close to her ear, “Let me help you with that, darling,” said the Baroness.

Too far gone to even consider stopping, Ursula looked up at the smiling Baroness as she continued to stroke, caress and finger herself. But then she gasped with shock and then pleasure as her hand was lifted from between her legs and something hard and long was slowly, pleasurably, deliciously inserted into her.

What it felt like was impossible, it felt as if she was being penetrated, as if a penis filled her, a large rock-hard penis that was now sliding slowly in and out of her vagina. An impossible penis that felt even better, more satisfying than her own fingers did, a penis whose deeply penetrating motions her hips were now moving in time with.

Ursula was still looking at the older woman as with a lascivious grin the Baroness lifted Ursula’s gloved hand to her lips and began to lick and suck Ursula’s wet and stained, leather covered fingers.

The Baroness smiled, “Always such a delectable flavour, pussy juice and leather,” she said then she erotically enveloped Ursula’s grey gloved fingers with her dark red painted lips and sucked and tongued them as she continued to slide the large dildo in and out of Ursula’s vagina.

Ursula lost control, her back arching from the bed, the heels of her boots shredding the sheets as she dug them into the mattress, her eyes closing, and her head thrown back. It was wrong, it was all so very, very wrong, but right now, at this moment in time, it didn’t matter, nothing mattered other than pleasure as screaming with ecstasy the first orgasm of the night crashed through her body and mind like an avalanche.

* * *

Ursula stared unhappily at her plate, moving the food she had been served for breakfast around with her fork, but not eating. She felt a mixture of emotions, embarrassment, shame and dismay being the primary ones, as she did her best no to look in the Baronesses direction. Although she was still finding it difficult to believe what had happened the previous evening, the memory was seared into Ursula’s consciousness and, no matter how hard she tried, she could think of little else.

Ursula had woken slowly this morning still dressed in the leather clothing she had worn the previous day, her first hope had been that perhaps what she was remembering were some sort of sick nightmare, that the events hadn’t taken place. Then Ursula had glanced to her right and her eyes had flown wide open as she saw what sat on the surface of the bedside cabinet. There, standing upright on its flat base and in plain sight, was a long and thick, large but realistically shaped, rubber covered fake phallus.

Ursula had looked in disbelieving horror at the fake phallus, then at the ripped and stained sheets, and the realisation had struck her that the previous night’s perverted memories were not some fevered dream but very, very real.

Undoubtedly, this was the very implement that the Baroness had used to bring Ursula to such a series of mind-blowing orgasms. Orgasms so strong that, her mind and body overloaded with pleasure, she had finally, unbelievably, passed out from the pleasure flooding her mind.

Then she had noticed a piece of paper with the Baronesses handwriting on it. Reaching out with a hand shaking almost uncontrollably and still gloved in grey leather, Ursula had picked up the note and read it.

‘My dear Ursula, I’m pleased you enjoyed last night and, as a token of the enjoyment you had, please keep the dildo to use whenever you wish, I’ve plenty more to have fun with, Xenia.’

Shocked to her core, Ursula had remained immobile for several minutes, her eyes fixed on the large fake phallus and the memory of what it had been used for etched indelibly on her mind. Not only had she pleasured herself while the visions of the enslavement blonde mother and daughter excited and thrilled her more than she could have believed. She had let a woman, no not just a woman, she had allowed the Baroness to use the dildo to bring her to orgasm after orgasm, until she could take no more and had passed out.

Ursula had never considered or thought about any sort of sex with a woman, she was not attracted to those of her own sex, she was completely heterosexual, and she loved Piotr and relished in their love making. But what had happened the night before, the sensations she’d experienced literally at the Baronesses hand had without doubt been the most mind-blowing sex she’d ever had.

How this could be, how it was possible, was beyond her imaginings. Ursula simply knew she had, for the first time in her life, been brought to a series of deep, intensely powerful orgasms by a woman. How could she ever face Piotr again with such a deep, dark secret hanging over her. Ursula had suddenly felt sick to her stomach, scrambling from the bed she had rushed to the bathroom, needing to throw up, desperate to remove what she wore and scrub herself clean, that is, if she could ever feel clean again.

Milly would arrive soon to help her dress for the morning, and the last thing Ursula wanted was for the maid to see her like this. There was nothing she could do about the destroyed sheets, but she needed to remove her clothing and underwear, needed to pretend things were as normal as being the Baronesses… guest, allowed her to be. Ursula pushed through the door that led to her bathroom and managed to reach the toilet before she vomited.

With the dildo hidden in a drawer, the decision as to whether she should appear at breakfast had been a difficult one, could she face the Baroness after what had happened? But if she didn’t go to breakfast how would the Baroness react, would she send for Ursula and insist she attend? It had taken all of Ursula’s courage to leave her bedroom, walk down the stairs, enter the dining room and take her seat.

The Baroness had already been seated, a pile of official looking papers beside her plate as Ursula entered.

The Baroness had looked at her and smiled, “Good morning Ursula, please excuse me but I need to review these documents,” had been her only comment as she turned her attention back to the papers. No mention of the previous evening as Ursula had worried there would be, instead the Baroness was pleasant but business-like.

Ursula had felt a huge surge of relief that no discussion was going to happen, no snide comments or sexual inuendo’s, just the same sort of morning she had experienced every day since she had been moved into the Baronesses home.

Ursula was moving a piece of scrambled egg with her fork when the door to the dining room opened and Eleanor Edson entered and curtsied to the Baroness before quickly walking to where her employer sat.

“This had better be good, Eleanor, you know my instructions about you intruding on me during meals, and don’t I already have enough paperwork to look at,” said the Baroness in a threatening tone as she looked at her assistant with an expression of distaste.

“Yes Mistress, I of course completely agree, but I think this is something that requires your immediate attention, something you would be… disappointed I had not immediately informed you of,” said Eleanor Edson as she held out an opened envelope with a crest on the back towards the Baroness.

The Baroness paused then took the envelope and removed the letter it contained, she quickly read it, her expression changing from irritation to amusement.

“On this occasion you were correct Eleanor,” said the Baroness as she sat back in her chair and looked at Ursula.

“This is a letter from the Queen, informing me that we are to receive visitors. A large detachment of cavalry will be passing through Vallenberg on their way to the border to conduct joint military exercises with the Confederation of Mediem. The commander of the detachment has been… asked by the Queen to pay her respects to me, the commander’s name is Lieutenant-Colonel Hedda Arnest.”

For almost the first time that morning Ursula looked directly at the Baroness, the Baroness had a look of amusement on her face as she looked back at Ursula.

Ursula wasn’t sure what to say, so she asked a question, “Do you know Lieutenant-Colonel Arnest?” she asked innocently.

The Baroness laughed loudly, “You could say that, Ursula, you could definitely say that,” she said as she continued to laugh, “You see, Lieutenant-Colonel Hedda Arnest just happens to be my eldest daughter.”