The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mistress of Vallenberg

A Change is Good for You

Odette Thorsen looked with satisfaction at the woman on the other side of her desk. 30-year-old Sophia Hendricks was one of Odette’s patients, but Odette no longer had a conscience or morals, the Baroness had made sure of that, so Odette had no problem manipulating, converting and transforming her patients as well as using them for profit. To the contrary, Odette enjoyed twisting her female patients minds and altering their bodies, it sexually excited her, and Sophia was no exception.

Odette spread her latex stocking covered legs a little wider. Although her outer clothing was very tight it was made of conventional materials so as not to alert her patients to her new sexuality, fetishes and perverse and selfish mentality, but her underwear was made entirely from latex.

Beneath her desk, unseen by Sophia Hendricks, a 19-year-old sex-slave, covered from head to toe in skin-tight black latex, was worshipping Odette’s latex covered pubes and legs with its pierced tongue. The sex-slave had been one of Odette’s patients, but with the Baronesses help and encouragement the depraved physician had arranged for the young woman to be illegally enslaved.

And now the former college student was one of the steadily growing number of sex-slaves to be seen in Vallenberg. However, the former student’s parents had no idea their daughter was now a sex-slave, because of a letter written in their daughter’s hand, they believed that she had left Vallenberg for the capital. As a result, the former student’s father had left Vallenberg in search of his daughter, something that suited Odette completely. The former student’s mother and father were also her patients, and without her husband present Odette was certain she could find a use for her sex-slave’s attractive mother.

“Tell me Sophia, how has your diet been going, have you been following it as I prescribed?”

Sophia Hendricks slowly blinked as she focused on the physician, the concoction of drugs Sophia had drunk just after she entered Odette’s surgery office as part of the sham treatment Odette was prescribing for Sophia, had already taken effect.

“Yes, Doctor,” said Sophia with a sigh, “I’ve been visiting the prostitute you recommended and eating her pussy.”

“Excellent, as I explained to you, the lack of pussy in your diet is what has led to you feeling depressed. Now that you are eating cunt on a regular basis how do you feel, and do you enjoy the taste and texture?”

“I feel much better,” sighed the drugged Sophia, “At first I didn’t like the taste or the way it felt against my tongue but now I really, really like it.”

“Very good, the more pussy you eat, the happier you will be, you understand that?”

“Yes Doctor,” sighed Sophia.

“And tell me, do you know who gets to eat the most pussy of any un-enslaved woman, Sophia?”

For several seconds there was silence as Sophia’s drug addled mind processed the question, finally she answered, “Lesbian prostitutes.”

“Correct, so what is the best way for you to get all the pussy you need to eat to be truly happy?”

Again, there was several seconds of silence as part of Sophia’s mind fought against the obvious answer.

“Become a lesbian prostitute,” replied Sophia in a quiet voice.

“Yes, you should become a whore who only has female clients, then you would have all the pussy you will ever need, isn’t that right Sophia?”

Again, it took several seconds for the new concept to be absorbed and accepted by Sophia’s drug-controlled mind. Despite her subconscious attempting to fight back against a previously unimaginable the instruction quickly took deep and permanent root.

“Yes, I should become a whore, then I’ll be able to eat all the pussy my diet needs,” said Sophia.

From a draw in her desk, Odette took a business card and passed it across the desk, “This is the address of Madam Irina de Venister, she runs a very expensive women only brothel and I am certain she will be delighted to employ you as one of her whores.”

In fact, Odette had a contract with Irina de Venister to supply the brothel owner with six attractive women aged between twenty-five and thirty-five who would, thanks to Odette’s altering of their minds, want to become prostitutes in her brothel. For each woman she supplied Odette would receive a commission of 5,000 Crowns and Sophia Hendricks would soon be the fifth of her patients Odette had convinced to become a whore.

Sophia looked at the card and then picked it up and placed it in her handbag, “Go and see her as soon as you leave here, and before you leave make an appointment with Jocelyn to see me next week. I’d like to know how things go between you and Madam de Venister,” said Sophia.

“Yes Doctor,” sighed Sophia.

“And remember, becoming a prostitute is your idea not mine, it is something you want to do.”

“Yes Doctor, I understand, I want it very much.”

Odette picked up a small bottle of dark green liquid from her desk, she opened the bottle and poured its contents into a glass.

Odette passed the glass to Sophia, “Here’s your medicine Sophia, drink it all down.”

“Yes Doctor,” said Sophia as she picked up the glass and drank the green liquid before returning the glass to Odette’s desk.

Odette sat back and watched as the potion took effect. Sophia became rigid, her eyes wide and her mouth open as the potion worked. The dark green concoction had two effects, it eradicated the drugs Odette had given Sophia earlier from Sophia’s mind, and at the same time permanently and irremovably locked in the new thoughts and ideas that Odette had implanted. Sophia would remember discussing her lesbian sexual encounters but would believe that the idea to become a prostitute, so she could have as much pussy as possible was her own, and that it was she who had suggested it to Odette, not the other way around.

For a minute Sophia remained rigid in the chair, then she slowly relaxed and looked at Odette, “Thank you, Doctor, today’s session really helped,” she said with a smile.

“I’m glad you think so, I believe we made real and lasting progress, and I believe the idea you came up with will be the solution we’ve been looking for.”

“I think so as well, thank you for recommending your friend, I’ll go and see Madam de Venister as soon as I leave here, hopefully she’ll be able to offer me a job.”

“I would be amazed if she didn’t,” said Odette genuinely, “And don’t forget to make an appointment with my receptionist before you leave.”

“Yes, I’ll do just that, and thank you again,” said a smiling Sophia as she stood up and walked from Odette’s consulting room.

Odette grinned broadly, she had no doubt that when she next saw Sophia the by then former housewife would be wearing whore’s red and be a registered prostitute working for Irina de Venister, and Odette would be 5,000 Royals richer.

Odette reached between her legs and stroked her sex-slave’s latex covered head, her pet whimpered and shuddered with pleasure at its owner’s touch.

Odette picked up a small brass bell and rang it, moments later the door to her consulting room opened and two women entered.

“Please take a seat,” said Odette with a smile, “You must be Mrs. Hortense Benedict, and this is your granddaughter, Erica.?”

“That’s correct,” said the older of the simply, but expensively well-dressed women, “My husband and I have recently moved to Vallenberg to escape the excesses and low morals of the capital. And our son and daughter-in-law asked that our granddaughter accompany us, they also have concerns and would not care for Erica to be exposed to certain… influences.”

“I see,” said Odette as she leaned back in her chair and looked at the extremely lovely Erica, “You can’t be too careful in this modern world.”

“I agree, which is why I researched you and your medical practice before asking for an appointment, I was impressed by what I found, is it true you are Baroness van den Helheim’s physician?”

“It is,” replied Odette, she was having difficulty keeping her eyes off Erica as she continued to stroke her pet’s latex covered head.

“The Baroness and I have a very… close relationship and I tend to the medical needs of both her and her staff.”

From the expression on her face, it was obvious to Odette that Hortense Benedict was a snob, impressed by Odette’s closeness to the Baroness. Odette also noticed that Erica said nothing, simply sitting quietly and demurely with her eyes cast down, looking at her hands as she held her handbag in her lap as she let her domineering grandmother control the conversation.

“That is good to hear, you are obviously the person I’ve been told you were, and I think you will be ideal as our physician, that is if you are able to accommodate the three of us within your medical practice?” said Hortense Benedict.

Oh yes, I certainly can, thought Odette, but her answer was more sedate, “I believe that’s possible, and by all three you obviously mean yourself, your husband and your granddaughter.”

“That’s correct,” said Hortense as Erica remained silent.

“Then there is a slight problem, I only deal with female patients, so I can only treat Erica and yourself. I can recommend and excellent physician who will be more than happy to look after your entire family.”

“That will not be necessary, as I said I have already researched you and your practice and I have already been told that you only treat women, I just wished it confirmed. I feel it more appropriate that Erica be under the medical supervision of someone who has no male patients. Erica is at an age where temptation, as we experienced in Xentra, is high and both her parents and I believe that removing Erica from the presence of men as much as possible will help keep her chaste until a suitable husband is chosen for her.”

Although she felt like laughing out loud, Odette managed to keep a neutral expression on her face as she listened to Hortense.

“My husband has already secured the services of a physician, so |I hope you are still happy to add Erica and I to your practice?”

Odette smiled, “I have a daughter so I understand your reservations, and yes, I will be more than happy to add Erica and yourself to my practice.”

“Excellent, I brought our medical records from our physician in the capital in case you were able to take us on,” said Hortense as she placed a large manila envelope onto Odette’s desk.

“Thank you,” said Odette as she took the envelope and put it in front of her, “You are aware of the charges for my services?”

“Yes, your receptionist gave me a copy of them when I made the appointment to see you, they are quite acceptable.”

“Good, in that case welcome to my practice, I will of course require to carry out a full medical examination of both you and Erica.”

“Naturally, I’m afraid I have another appointment in a short while, so if I could make an appointment for Erica and myself for say two days from now?”

“An excellent idea, it will give me a chance to study your records and decide if any… treatments are required, but I think you are going to be very satisfied with my services,” said a grinning Odette.

* * *

Ursula grinned broadly as she stroked the hair of the newly created sex-slave, “Help it hood itself,” she ordered topaz, then she turned away and strode over to where an immobile, drugged woman sat on a dining room chair.

Ursula smiled at the woman, running the riding crop she held down the woman’s silk covered right arm. Tears were running from the woman’s eyes, down her cheeks. Although rendered almost completely immobile by the drugs in her system, there was still a look of undisguised terror in Ilsa’s eyes as she looked at Ursula.

“Karina is far too young for my tastes, and I don’t want to own a twenty-year-old sex-slave, so I’m going give what used to be your daughter to someone you know very well as a gift, my ex-mother-in-law, your ex-sister-in-law, Sigrid. I know she’ll be delighted to own her,” said Ursula, relishing the look of disbelief in the woman’s eyes.

“But you are a different matter, Ilsa, you suit my tastes perfectly, so you are going to be turned into my second sex-slave, you are going to be called opal,” smirked Ursula.

Ursula stroked her whip down Ilsa’s arm again then she walked over to a seat and sat down before lighting a cigara, “Kindly do her, Dolores,” said a smiling Ursula.

Ursula watched with pleasure as the forty-two-year-old housewife was turned into a sex-slave. After Sigrid had told Ursula about Ilse, she had set out to see if Sigrid’s former sister-in-law did in fact suit her tastes in women and was delighted to discover Ilse did indeed meet her requirements.

Ursula had discussed Ilse with Xenia, and it had been Xenia who had recommended that Ursula carry out the enslavement herself. Xenia would advise Ursula and provide her with the drugs needed to overwhelm Ilse, and if necessary, her daughter. Xenia was also able provide Ursula with the names of who to contact in the Magister’s office and how much to pay in bribes to illegally enslave Ilse.

Nervous but excited, Ursula had accepted the offer of help from her fiancée and began to plan the best time to take Ilse. But as happened with even the best laid plans, it had gone array, it hadn’t been Ilse Holven who had answered the door, but her daughter, Karina.

For a moment, Ursula had been non-plussed, but then she had reacted, doing as Xenia had advised her if this circumstance arose, Ursula had plunged the needle of the hypodermic she held into Karina’s neck and injected the contents. The drugs had worked immediately, and there was no resistance as, with topaz following her, Ursula stepped into the house and closed the door behind her.

Once in the living room Ursula had stripped Karina, thoroughly enjoying the process of removing Karina’s clothing, then made the heavily drugged young woman kneel in the middle of the room. Ursula had not had to wait long for her main target to arrive, and as she heard the front door open and Karina’s name being called, she had stood and taken a second hypodermic from her handbag.

Ilse had stopped in shocked amazement as she entered the living room and saw her naked daughter kneeling in front of her. This time Ursula didn’t hesitate, from where she waited behind the living room door she stepped forward and injected the contents of the hypodermic into Ilse, before guiding the drugged woman to the chair she now sat in. Then Ursula had waited again, this time for the Magister to arrive, a woman called Edrina Osverd, who was just as corrupt, just as biddable, and just as willing to illegally enslave women as the senior Magister in Vallenberg, Dolores Delmar.

The wait had not been long, and within minutes of the Magister’s arrival Karina had been enslaved. Now it was the turn of Karina’s mothers to be transformed into a sex-slave

Ursula was trembling as she sat and smoked, watching the Magister first collar Ilse and then, placing her hands on Ilse’s head, begin chanting the spell that would wipe Ilse’s mind, and implant a sex-slave’s personality. But Ursula wasn’t trembling because she was nervous or worried, she was trembling with excitement.

Ursula was intensely sexually excited as she watched Ilse being enslaved, turned on by what she had ordered to be done to Ilse and her daughter. Turned on by being in control of Ilse’s transformation and knowing that soon Ilse would cease to exist and all that would be left was a sex-slave, her sex-slave. There was a smile on Ursula’s veiled face, and beneath her leather thong her cunt was wet, as the Magister took her hands from the woman’s head and stepped back.

Ursula licked her thickly painted lips as she looked at what she knew was now a sex-slave, “Topaz, you and that slut help the new slave put its leathers on,” she ordered in a delighted tone.

Topaz and the unnamed sex-slave that had been Ilse’s daughter immediately obeyed, dressing the sex-slave that had been Ilse in the slave-wear that the Magister had brought with her. Soon, what had been Ilse was dressed from the neck down in skin-tight black, covering the sex-slave’s face was a slave mask with the Baronesses family crest embossed on the forehead.

Dropping her cigara to the floor and crushing it out on the carpet with the toe of her boot, Ursula stood up and walked over to where the three sex-slaves stood, two masked and dressed in black leather and one naked but for ankle boots, its collar, and the hood that covered its face and head.

Ursula smiled as she looked at the new sex-slaves, she was thrilled by what she had done. For the first in her life, she had organised and ordered the enslavement of a woman, and she had enjoyed every moment. Ursula knew that Ilse may be the first, but she certainly wouldn’t be the last woman she had the pleasure of enslaving.

“Thank you, Magister, Dolores has obviously trained you well, kindly give her my compliments” said Ursula as she passed the young and corrupt Magister a purse filled with gold coins.

“I will, Milady,” said the Magister with a smile as she took the money and passed Ursula a sheaf of official papers.

“These are your ownership documents, Milady, they prove conclusively that, despite any evidence to the contrary, these females were legally enslaved,” grinned the Magister.

Ursula laughed then returned one set of papers top the Magister, “The younger one is a gift, kindly have it delivered to this address and give its new owner this letter,” said Ursula as she passed the Magister an envelope with Sigrid Enberg’s address on it.

“Certainly, Milady,” said the Magister as she took the envelope and ownership document before bowing to Ursula and going to the almost naked sex-slave that had been Karina and clipping a leash to its collar.

“Follow,” said the Magister as she led the sex-slave that had been Ilse’s daughter from the room.

Ursula looked at her two pets, then she stepped in front of the newest one and stroked its leather covered face with her gloved fingers. The sex-slave groaned with pleasure and shuddered as it was stroked, Ursula was almost as excited as her new sex-slave. Everything she had done from the moment she had arrived at the house and injected Karina and her daughter with drugs, to watching the two women being enslaved had turned her on intensely. Ursula knew once was not enough, she already wanted to enslave as many women as possible.

“You are called opal, you are my property, I am your Mistress, do you understand?” said a trembling Ursula

“Yes Mistress,” sighed the sex-slave with pleasure, “This slave understands, it is called opal and it is your property.”

“Good pet,” said Ursula in a voice filled with lust, then she clipped leashes to opal and topaz’s collars, “Follow,” she ordered.

With her two sex-slaves following her, Ursula walked from the room and out of the house.

* * *

“Is the report accurate and reliable?” asked the Baroness as she read the papers lying on her desk.

“Yes, Mistress. Anneke Linderson is one of your most devoted, intelligent and reliable Blackthorn’s, you yourself agreed on her promotion to captain just before your departure from Xentra,” said Eleanor Edson as she stood in front of the Baronesses desk.

“Ah yes, now I recall her,” said the Baroness as she continued to read.

For several minutes there was silence as the Baroness continued to read, then she sat back in her chair.

“This woman, Madam Ophelia Bergstrom, she appears to be the leader of this little group of malcontents, what do we know about her?” asked the Baroness as she placed the documents on her desk and looked at Eleanor.

“Aged sixty-three and a widow, her husband owned a shipping company which she inherited on his death some ten-years ago and has increased its profitability, so she is a very wealthy woman, she appears to be a natural leader, businesswoman and entrepreneur. Her twin granddaughters are nineteen-year-old blondes, they were kidnapped and enslaved two lunars ago, and are now the property of your friend, Lady Miranda Deveraux.”

The Baroness grinned, “Ah yes, I’ve used both of them, they are excellent sex-slaves.”

“The daughter mentioned in the report is the twins mother, forty-year-old Antoinette Demarra, and as it says in the report she left her husband, cut off all contact with her mother and is now engaged to the woman who seduced her, another of your friends, Elvira de Marcos.”

The Baroness laughed, “I’d heard Elvira was looking for a wife, she’s always had a taste for very attractive middle-aged women, but she also likes deeply submissive pain-sluts who get turned on by being tortured. It explains why she bought the extra supply of drugs from me, that’s obviously what she has planned for new fiancée, to turn her into a masochistic pain-slut,” she said with a grin.

“I assume that in Madam Bergstrom’s opinion I am to blame for all her family woes?” said the Baroness.

“Yes Mistress, and the rest of the conspirators feel the same, hence the high level of resentment.”

“Of course, indirectly, they are right, I am the reason Vallenberg has changed and will continue to change. But am I responsible for which women are enslaved as sex-slaves, other than the ones I take for myself or for Ursula or as gifts for my friends, either legally or illegally, no I am not. Am I responsible for which women are seduced away from their husbands, fiancées or boyfriends and become lesbians? In most cases, no, I am not,” said the Baroness angrily.

“I find the moves of this group, there desire to appeal to the Queen to have me replaced… irritating, and irritations must be dealt with. Are they recruiting others, is there little revolution growing?”

“They are not exactly recruiting, it is more a case that others hear of them and come to the clandestine meetings they have, so yes Mistress, there numbers are slowly increasing,” said Eleanor.

The Baroness was silent for a moment, “I think it’s time to supress this little revolution. Have every one of them followed and observed, I want to know everything about each of them, down to the smallest detail, but leave Ophelia Bergstrom to me, I will deal with her. Do we have sufficient Blackthorns to conduct the level of surveillance necessary while still keeping an eye on my other targets?”

“Yes Mistress, the recruitment programme you initiated on arrival has progressed well and we have added thirty-four… recruits to the Blackthorns ranks. Some joined willingly some were initially less enamoured of the idea but are now sufficiently mentally conditioned, making them completely loyal and eager to serve you, which means you have more than enough.”

“Good, begin the surveillance immediately, and tell Mrs. Drennan to come and see me, I have arrangements to make for my wedding to Ursula,” ordered the Baroness.

“Yes Mistress,” said Eleanor as she curtsied deeply and then turned and left the Baronesses office.

Xenia was smiling as Eleanor left, she had the perfect idea for dealing with Ophelia Bergstrom.

* * *

The forty-four-year-old housewife tottered unsteadily as she walked forward, she had never worn thigh length boots before nor any footwear with heels over three-inches and the boots she was wearing had needle thin, six-inch stiletto heels. If it wasn’t for the kid gloved arm around her stringently corseted waist, guiding her forward and supporting her, she knew there was good chance she would have fallen.

The corset was something else she was unaccustomed to wearing, she had worn them once or twice in the past, when she was younger, but never one made from black leather and never one as tight, unyielding, and constricting as this.

Helen stopped just in front of the enormous leather covered bed and looked with disbelief at the sight before her. The young woman that lay writhing, shuddering and moaning with pleasure was dressed identically to Helen in a corset, thigh length stiletto heeled boots and long black kid leather gloves, and just like Helen her face was thickly painted with cosmetics.

The gasps and moans coming from the young woman’s glossy, thickly painted scarlet lips and the writhing and squirming of her body were being caused by the licking, sucking, caressing and stroking of the four black leather covered female sex-slaves that lay on the bed with the young woman.

“What a delicious sight,” said a voice in her ear as a kid gloved hand squeezed her left breast, “Remember how she said she didn’t want to have sex with women, that she wasn’t a lesbian, and that she didn’t want to wear leather, especially when she was fucking, and now look at her, she can’t get enough of either,” laughed the voice.

“She loves pussy and leather, just as much as you do Helen, and don’t try and deny it, your nipples are rock hard from the touch of my kid leather gloves and your cunt is dripping with juices from watching the orgy in front of you. You are just as much a lesbian and a leather fetishist as she is and as I am, you just happen to be a lesbian virgin, but you won’t be for much longer,” laughed the voice.

Helen didn’t want to admit it, but the woman was right, she loved wearing leather and heels and the sight of the lesbian leather orgy on the bed was exciting her intensely, she knew her vagina was sopping wet with excited anticipation. She desperately wanted to have lesbian sex, and it would be even better because of the leather corset, boots, and kid leather gloves she was wearing. Helen desperately wanted to press her mouth against the beautiful, hairless, wet pussy and devour it.

But Helen hadn’t always been like this, three lunars ago she had been a happily married women with a husband and a daughter. But then a mundane thing had happened, something that had happened almost every day, there had been a knock on the door of her terraced house. Helen had opened her front and then her mouth had slowly fallen open as she looked in amazement at the person who had knocked.

Despite the large hat titled at a jaunty angle, despite the thickly applied cosmetics, despite the form fitting dark green leather designer dress and matching high stiletto heeled shoes and gloves. Despite the diamonds on her fingers and wrists, hanging from her ears and around her pale alabaster neck, despite the sex-slave in matching dark green leather standing behind its owner, Helen recognised the white-haired woman. Despite twenty-nine years having passed since she had last seen her Helen still recognised her mother, Krista.

“Hello darling, are you going to invite me in?” asked Krista with a smile on her glossy blood red lips.

Helen had never so shocked in her life as she looked at her, then without thinking she stepped back. In a cloud of expensive perfume and her sex-slave following at the end of its leash, Helen’s mother had stepped inside the modest house and the still deeply shocked Helen had closed the door.

Still shocked and disbelieving, Helen had led her mother to living room of her house, for a moment Krista had looked around, obviously unimpressed, then without being asked she had sat on the sofa, her sex-slave sinking sensuously to its knees next to its owner.

“W… would… would you like a drink… of… of something?” said the shaken and stunned Helen.

“No thank you,” said Krista with a smile, “Please sit, I’m sure you have countless questions for me.”

Helen had sunk into an armchair, her eyes never leaving the very expensively dressed and obviously highly fashionable, Krista.

Helen opened her mouth, but no words escaped it.

Krista smiled again, “Perhaps if I explained a few things, it would answer some of the questions you might have.”

Helen said nothing.

“To begin with, let me tell you why I left you and your father and why I left Vallenberg,” said Krista as she placed her gloved right hand on her sex-slave’s green leather hooded head and began to stroke it.

“I’m going to be blunt, which may cause you some… discomfort, emotionally, but it is better if the truth comes out now. Your father believed I loved him and that was why I married him, but he was wrong, I have always been incapable of loving or even caring for a man. No, I married your father for one reason, to get away from my self-righteous and judgemental parents. You see, Helen, the reason I left your father was because I had never loved him and because he had something I had absolutely no interest in, his cock, and he didn’t have something I had a great deal of interest in, lots and lots of money.”

Shock upon were being piled upon Helen,

“It took me fifteen years to get up the courage, and enough money to do what I should have done years earlier, leave. Now you may ask why I didn’t take you with me, or at least say goodbye, well this may hurst you, but in truth I haven’t got a maternal bone in my body. Having you was unintentional, I find children… distasteful, so the best thing for both you and I was to leave you with your father,” said Krista in a matter-of-fact tone as she continued to stroke her sex-slaves leather bound head.

Helen felt as if she wanted to vomit.

“I found Xentra to be a breath of fresh air, the decadence and the debauchery were wonderful, and I could finally be who I really was, who I had always been, a lesbian with certain... tastes where sex is concerned. Shortly after I arrived, I met a woman with the same tastes and fetishes as I have, her name was Francesca, and within two lunars the divorce from your father was finalised and we were married,” said Krista with a fond smile.

“For twenty-seven years we were inseparable and for twenty-seven years we enjoyed a lifestyle you simply couldn’t comprehend, filled with vacations, clothes, parties and sex. You see my wife’s full name and title was Countess Estrella van de Walstern, which makes me Countess Krista van de Walstern, and that allowed us to do… almost anything. I’ve lost count of the number of women we seduced and fucked, but I know the youngest was eighteen and the oldest was ninety-three,” said a smiling Krista.

“We once got invited to a finishing academy that Francesca had donated money to as a charity tax dodge, it was supposedly teaching deportment, etiquette and the like to young women from the upper social strata to prepare them for marriage. By the time we left we had fucked every student and every female member of staff in the academy, and the favourite subject on the new curriculum we had devised was perfecting their oral sex skills by spending hours a day eating each other’s pussy’s,” laughed Krista, then she sighed

“A year and a half ago, my wife died in a freak accident when she was thrown from the pony-girl sulky she was racing, her head struck a rock and she was killed instantly,” for several seconds Krista was quiet.

“I loved my wife and I still miss her,” she said with a sigh, her gloved fingers still stoking her sex-slave hooded head, “But she would have wanted me to continue my life, to enjoy it and make the most of it, which is what I intend to do.”

“Unfortunately, there was some unnecessary and unfounded allegations after Francesca’s death from certain members of her family, particularly her niece. But being a Countess gives one certain advantages, a certain amount of sway with organisations and people. In the end the issue was… resolved in a manner that suited me and meant Francesca’s wishes were followed and not interfered with,” said Krista as she looked down with a smile at the green leather covered sex-slave she was stroking possessively.

After a few seconds Krista turned her attention back to her stunned and disbelieving daughter, Helen was aghast, could what she was hearing possibly be the truth, could her absentee mother really be as immoral as she was implying?

“But then my mind turned to you, I became curious, I wondered what you had become, what you had achieved, so I set out to find out. For the last year my agents have been here, in Vallenberg, watching you, your husband and your daughter. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered how very attractive you are, but, instead of taking advantage of your looks, you had chosen to live such a mundane and ordinary life, and with a man. That you had chosen to live so conventional, so unexceptional an existence depressed me, it reminded me of my life with your father,” said Krista as she looked around the living room.

“I debated with myself whether or not I should return to Vallenberg, bring a little excitement and modernity to its parochial and provincial streets, but then something interesting happened and everything changed. Xenia van den Helheim inherited Vallenberg and came to live here,” said Krista with a grin.

“That changed everything, I have known Xenia for over twenty years, and we have similar… interests and tastes where women are concerned. I knew that with Xenia in control of Vallenberg the town would change, it would become much more interesting than it was, and I was right. My agents have kept me informed of the progress Xenia had made, she even wrote, inviting me back, promising I would enjoy her improvements. So I put two of my houses in Xentra up for sale and arranged for the purchase of a suitable mansion in Vallenberg and now I’m back.”

Finally, Helen felt she could speak, “You broke my father’s heart and despite that he loved you to the day he died, but I don’t, I hate you, I’ve never forgiven you for what you did, and I can’t understand why you are here, why you would think I would want to see you?”

If Helen thought her outburst would anger her mother, to her surprise it didn’t, Krista was smiling at her.

“You have spirit, I’m glad of that,” said Krista, “Let me ask you, Helen, why do you think I’m here, in Vallenberg, in your house?”

“I’ve no idea, and I don’t care, all I know is that once you leave I hope I never see you again.”

Krista laughed and then she stood up, tugging on her sex-slaves leash, her pet rose to its green ballet boot covered feet and waited for its owner’s command.

Krista stood looking at her daughter, a grin on her glossy blood-red lips, “It’s quite simple my dear, I’ve come for you, Helen, that’s why I’m in Vallenberg, I’ve come for you,” she said and then walked from the room.

At the time the shocked and disbelieving Helen hadn’t fully comprehended what her mother meant by those simple words.

But she soon found out, Krista began with her granddaughter, Helen’s 19-year-old daughter, Alice. Arranging to ‘accidently’ be in the same place at the same, Krista had introduced herself and told Alice exactly who she was and how they were related. Alice had been shocked she had a grandmother, but delighted to meet her, and despite her mother’s warnings and pleadings to stay away from her grandmother, was easily swept up into Krista’s web. Krista’s plans for Helen’s husband, Alek, were different, Krista detested males and wanted to drive a wedge between Alek and his wife and daughter, she’d used the oldest method around, sex.

For an extra fee because a man was involved, Krista had hired a pair of prostitutes from Irina de Venister to seduce Alek and create a irreparable rift between Alek and Helen. Called Kiki and Didi, the two whores were instructed not to reveal their true profession to Alek, but to make sure they bedded him as quickly possible. Within two ten-days Kiki and Didi had succeeded, and Alek was soon spending more time with the prostitutes than he was with his wife. Helen had had no idea that the torrid affair her husband was engaged in had been manufactured by her mother and within a lunar had thrown him out, their marriage was over.

And all the time, Krista kept appearing where Helen was, when she went shopping, when she went to the café, when she was out with Alice, somehow her mother was always there. Alice was delighted by these meeting, she was slowly getting closer to her grandmother and Helen didn’t like it. And there were blackouts and lost time, hours of the day Helen couldn’t account for, times when her mother suddenly appeared at her house or was at the safe café as Helen. Long periods where she couldn’t remember what happened next, or account for the almost hangover type headaches and pinprick pains in her arm or neck that she sometimes felt.

But suddenly things between Helen and her mother began to alter, she couldn’t explain why, couldn’t understand it, but her feelings for her mother began to change. Helen began to feel something she should never feel, sexual attraction, so when Krista came to her house one day and walked up to Helen, took her daughter in her arms and passionately kissed her, Helen hadn’t resisted, in fact she had welcomed the kiss and eagerly returned it.

It had become a regular thing, Krista would passionately kiss and caress Helen, stroking her face with her gloved hands, squeezing Helens breasts, caressing her bare skin with leather covered fingers, Krista’s tongue invading Helen’s willing mouth. Helen didn’t resist, by now she was passionately and uncontrollably in love with her mother and adored the touch of leather and the smell of her mother’s leather clothes. She soon wanted to wear it herself, to be dressed in form fitting leather clothes and Krista obliged, buying her daughter dozens of outfits and underwear in kid leather, helping to turn Helen into a dedicated leather fetishist.

But there was one thing they hadn’t done, Krista had yet to fuck her daughter.

“You are going to eat her cunt and make her cum, aren’t you darling,” said Helen’s mother as she gently squeezed and stroked Helen’s breasts with her kid gloved hands.

“Yes,” sighed Helen, unable to take her eyes off the young woman on the bed.

“Good girl, and after we’ve fucked all night, what are we going to do tomorrow?” asked Krista as she ran her tongue around Helen’s ear.

“You are going to marry both of us, we are going to be your wives,” groaned Helen.

“That’s right, now eat her cunt,” said Krista.

Helen couldn’t help herself, she whimpered with delight as she climbed onto the massive bed and crawled between the young woman’s wide open, thigh boot covered legs. For a few seconds she looked lustfully down at the damp hairless pussy, and then, with a moan she lowered her face and began to hungrily suck, lick and nibble the young woman’s cunt.

Although she’d never performed oral sex on a woman, Helen seemed to now exactly what to do, exactly how to use her mouth and tongue to excite the woman she was fucking. Kid gloved hands took hold of hair head forcing her mouth against the cunt she was devouring.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes,” whimpered the young woman, her gloved hand firmly holding Helen’s head.

Helen was in ecstasy, she had never tasted anything as delicious as the cunt she was sucking, her tongue flicking up and down between the labia lips, and over the young woman’s clitoris and then plunging in and out of her channel.

Then she felt pressure against her hips and buttocks, her position on the bed being adjusted to lift her hips and give access to her pubes from behind. Something hard was pressed against her own cunt and Helen whimpered again as her mother pushed a long, thick strap-on dildo into her pussy.

Krista took hold of Helen’s corseted waist and slid the full length of the dildo into Helen, then she began to fuck her, the dildo feeling better inside Hele and exciting her more than her husband’s penis ever had. As her mother fucked her Helen knew she was utterly lost, utterly corrupted but she didn’t care, the feelings from her pussy and the delicious taste of Alice’s cunt were beyond any pleasure she could imagine.

As Helen was fucked by her mother and continued to hungrily eat her daughter’s cunt, she let the pleasure overwhelm her, her mind awash with sex, she was eager for any other perversion her mother wanted her to perform. Helen knew this was simply the beginning.

* * *

To anyone who noticed it looked like an accident, the young platinum blonde, stumbled in her outrageously high heeled shoes and fell towards the older, much more conservatively dressed woman. The platinum blonde, her balance obviously affected by her massive breasts and the thick platform soles of her pale blue shoes grabbed hold of the older woman’s upper arms to apparently steady herself. The older woman winced as her upper arms were tightly gripped.

“I’m sooo sorry,” lisped the young woman as she continued to tightly grip the older woman’s upper arms, those who had been watching the young woman’s potential fall to the ground now turning their vicarious attention away. Though some still stared, both women and men often stared at the platinum blonde and her incredible body and face and Kitten loved it.

The young woman’s cosmetic covered face was inches away from the older as she continued to grip the woman’s upper arms, watching intently. The needles on the rings she wore on her gloved fingers had pierced the older woman’s skin, injecting fast acting, designer drugs into the older woman’s bloodstream.

The older woman relaxed visibly as the hands were removed from her arms and the young platinum blonde carefully removed the rings from her fingers, placed them in a metal box and put the box in her pale blue handbag.

“Your name is Ophelia Bergstrom, isn’t it?” giggled the platinum blonde.

“Yes,” said the drugged woman in a quiet voice.

“And is it rue you are very, very rich?”

“Yes,” sighed Ophelia Bergstrom.

“O yummy, I looove ladies with lots and lots and lots of money, they always give me such lovely expensive presents like clothes and furs and jewels,” said the platinum blonde.

“My name is Kitten,” giggled the huge breasted young woman, “And you need to do what I tell you to do, don’t you Ophelia,” said the platinum blonde with a grin.

There was a pause, then the already deeply drugged and completely controlled Ophelia quietly replied, “Yes, I need to do what you tell me to do.”

“Goody,” said Kitten as she stroked Ophelia’s face with her kid gloved fingers, “We are going to have sooo much fun together,” giggled Odette Thorsen’s transformed daughter, Hannah.

“Now we have to go to your home, then I’m going to give you lots and lots of lovely special drugs and after that I’m going to devour your pussy and make you scream with pleasure. Then I’m going to teach you all about making slutty girls like me happy in bed,” smiled Kitten.

Moving round to stand beside Ophelia Bergstrom, Kitten linked arms with the drugged older woman, “Take me to where you live,” whispered Kitten into Ophelia’s ear.