The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mistress of Vallenberg

Every Bad Girl Deserves Pleasure

The speeches had been completed and the exhortations, obeisance’s to various goddesses and gods made and the lanterns lit to light the town in the fading evening light. Their duties complete, the mayoress and her young wife had left the dais set up on the top steps of the town council house and were now mingling with the large crowds clustered around the hundreds of stalls erected in the town square and streets that led from it.

It was the first day of Vallenberg’s annual Twilight Fayre and Festival, a time for families to gather and celebrate as the year changed. A chance to eat, drink and shop, to visit the booths from distant parts of Xentra that were only ever available durning the ten-day of the fair. It was a time to get ready for the coming winter when the days would be short and cold and Vallenberg became more isolated than normal.

But this year the fayre felt different, although not yet in the majority, there were far more female couples than in previous years, and far more incomers. New arrivals from the capital and other large cities easily identified by their clothing, accents and attitudes And, there were sex-slaves being led on leashes by their mistresses, a thing almost unheard of at any previous fayre.

Magically lit lanterns twinkled, and richly spice scented smoke and steam rose from booths selling food, as people laughed and chattered, greeting friends and relatives and wishing each other Good Feast.

No one noticed the woman in the long purple cape as she wandered through the crowds, the bottom of the cape brushing against her purple shoes, the hood pulled up and forward to hide her face. A silver topped walking cane held in the woman’s left hand gave the impression that perhaps she was elderly and needed the cane to help her walk. But whatever the case, to those around the woman she was just another visitor to the fayre, someone shopping or browsing just as they were.

In one regard they were right, the woman in purple, strolling slowly through the festive crowds, was shopping, but not necessarily for the same things as those around her. The woman’s progress through the crowds seemed random, but it was anything but, she knew exactly what she was looking for.

The woman in the purple cape reached the edge of the square and started walking down a side street, the number of people rapidly decreasing as the woman’s pace increased, her heels and the walking stick clicking on the cobbles. Ahead of the woman in purple, at the end of the now virtually empty narrow street a black coach stood, and between the woman in purple and the coach was woman with a basket of shopping.

“Excuse me, but I think you’ve dropped something,” said the woman in purple in what sounded like a concerned tone.

The woman with the shopping basket stopped and turned, looking at the woman in purple, ‘I’m sorry, what did you say?” she asked.

There was no reply, instead, the woman in purple lifted what looked like a perfume atomiser towards the other woman’s face with her purple gloved right hand and firmly pressed the button on the top. A cloud of fine, clear, tiny droplets enveloped the woman’s face as she shied backwards and coughed as she inhaled the cloud. The woman in purple pressed the button on the atomiser a second time, once more a cloud of fine particles engulfed the face of the woman with the basket as she coughed and inhaled more of the cloud.

Within a second the woman visibly relaxed, her arms falling to her sides, her face becoming tranquil and unworried as the moisture on her face that she hadn’t breathed in was quickly absorbed into her skin.

The woman in purple placed the atomiser in the pocket of her velvet cape, from the shadows behind her two heavily armed and muscular women stepped out of the shadows from where they had remained unseen as they followed their charge.

The woman in purple reached up and pulled the hood of her cape from her head and face, letting it fall over her shoulders. Reaching out she took the shopping basket from the immobile woman’s hand and passed it to one of the guards behind her and her walking stick to the other.

With a grin on her face, the woman in purple reached out and caressed the immobile woman’s face and then she moved her hand down to squeeze the woman’s breasts through her coat. There was no resistance as she undid the buttons of the woman’s coat and reached inside to squeeze her breasts once again through her expensive silk blouse, there was no reaction or resistance.

“I think we can call that a success on more than one ground,” said the Baroness as she continued to play with the woman’s breasts.

“Esdor Ky’s latest concoction works successfully, wouldn’t you agree Astrid,” said the Baroness as she continued to fondle the woman’s breasts.

“You have proved to be a very successful experiment, Astrid. I picked you because I knew if it worked on you it will work on anyone,” laughed the Baroness as she removed Astrid Helderson’s coat and dropped it on the street.

“After all, you are known to be intelligent, religious and strongminded, and you are very, very attractive, especially for a forty-year-old,” said the Baroness as she undid Astrid’s blouse.

Within seconds the expensive blouse had joined the coat, “Very nice tits, I know someone who is going to really appreciate them,” said the Baroness as she ran her gloved hands over Astrid’s breasts.

“You see, Astrid, I can’t let the concoction wear off so you can go tell tales about me to people who might just listen,” said a smiling Baroness.

“But that brings me to the second reason for my considering this a success, I’m getting married, and you will make a perfect wedding present, my future wife prefers more mature women, and you’ll do perfectly,” said the Baroness as she stroked Astrid’s face.

“Of course, you won’t be the only present I give her, but I’m certain she’ll enjoy owning you, which of course means you are going to have to undergo a few… changes in your life. The primary one being that I’m going to enslave you and turn you into a sex-slave,” said the Baroness as she took a black leather slave hood from one of her guards.

“And don’t worry about being missed, did you actually think that all the late nights your husband said he was working, he really was,” laughed the Baroness as she fitted the leather hood over Astrid’s head and face.

“The affair he’s been having was discovered by my assistant when she researched his and your background,” said a smiling Baroness as she fastened the tightly fitting hood closed at the back of Astrid’s head.

“I made him an offer, if he wanted the young woman he’s been fucking, more than he wanted you, I would make sure you disappeared, and I would also pay him the going rate for a sex-slave. All he had to do was tell everyone that you had discovered the affair, left him and gone to live int the capital city with your relatives. As you can guess, he agreed,” laughed the Baroness.

She held out her hand again and was passed a plain black leather collar and leash, the Baroness fastened the collar around Astrid’s neck and buckled it closed.

The Baroness smiled as she stroked Astrid’s leather sheathed cheek, “With a few physical tweaks you will be a delicious sex-slave, Astrid. Now come with me, I have a very malleable and rather bored Magister waiting in my carriage, so by the time I get you home you will be a fully transformed sex-slave and an ideal gift for my fiancée.”

The Baroness tugged on the leash and the semi-dressed, leather hooded Astrid unresistingly followed the Baroness towards the carriage.

* * *

Ursula looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, this was her fifth fitting for her wedding dress and now the white leather wedding gown was finally completed to her satisfaction. The strapless gown showed her breasts to perfection with a deep decolletage, it was split open at the front from ankle to crotch, so the diamond studded, white leather thong, and the suspenders holding up her white fish-net stockings could be seen, while at the back the white leather formed a three feet long train.

The six-inch stiletto heels of Ursula’s white leather ankle boots sank into thick carpet of the boutique floor as she turned to look at the back of the gown with its intricate diamond pattern along the train and the tight lacing that held the gown closed around Ursula’s body like a corset.

“What do you think, pets, do you like it?” Ursula asked as she looked down at her two sex-slaves as they lay on cushions provided by the boutique owner.

“You are beautiful, Mistress,” sighed topaz as it licked its lips, “You are always beautiful.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said opal in a lust filled voice, “’Your slave is right, you are beautiful.”

Ursula laughed, then she turned her attention to the two women standing nervously in the fitting room, “I am… satisfied with your work, and I’m sure my wife to be will also approve of your work.”

“Thank you, Milady,” said the older of the two women with an obvious sense of relief as Ursula walked towards her.

As Ursula approached her, the older of the two women backed against a wall of the fitting room. As she stood in front of the older of the two, Ursula looked imperiously at the younger woman.

“Leave, your mother and I have things to… discuss,” ordered Ursula.

The young woman looked at her mother, “Mother I…”

“You heard, please do as you’ve been told, Lucinda,”

The young woman looked at the smiling Ursula, then at the sex-slaves that had now risen to their booted feet. Without a word she quickly opened the door and left.

“How pleasant to see an obedient young woman, I have several friends who appreciate obedience such as that. Perhaps Lucinda would benefit from meeting one of them, and possibly they could teach her to be even more obedient than she already is,” said a grinning Ursula, enjoying the look of horror on the dressmakers face.

“No, please, Milady, my daughter is engaged, she’s due to be married in two lunars,” pleaded the dressmaker.

Ursula slid her white kid leather gloved left arm around the dressmaker’s waist and pulled the older woman against her. Ursula was three inches taller than the dressmaker, but in the sky-high stiletto heeled boots she was wearing she towered over the shorter woman.

“I’ll think about it,” said Ursula with a nasty grin as opal and topaz walked up on either side of the couturier.

“You and your daughter will expected to be at my wedding to help me dress and make any last minute adjustments, do you understand, Rhona?” said Ursula as she slowly tightened her grip.

“Yes, Milady,” said Rhona Underhill in a desperate tone as she looked back and forward at the two sex-slaves standing close on each side of her.

“Your daughter takes after you in looks, but I wonder if you are as well behaved as she is, do you think you are?”

Rhona’s mouth opened and closed, but no words came out.

Ursula laughed, “You’re married aren’t you, Rhona?”

“Yes, but what…”

“So, you’ve never fucked a woman, never eaten pussy,” grinned Ursula as her arm slid from Rhona’s waist and she stepped back, “I think it’s time that changed, get on your knees.”

“What… no… you can’t be serious,” said Rhona in disbelief.

“I’m very serious, I want my pussy seeing to, and I want you to do it,” said Ursula as her sex-slaves placed their gloved hands onto Rhona’s shoulders.

“You can either get on your knees and do as I tell you, or would you like me to send my pets to bring your daughter back. We’ve already established she’s compliant, I would enjoy doing her and making her my obedient slut while you watch,” said Ursula, “I’m sure that with a little… encouragement she’ll thoroughly enjoy eating my pussy. Perhaps she’d even make a half decent sex-slave that I could sell to a friend,” grinned Ursula nastily

“No… please no… I’ll… I’ll do it,” said Rhona desperately.

Ursula grinned again, “Good, get on your knees, Rhona,” ordered Ursula.

With tears running down her face, Rhona sank to her knees in front of Ursula.

“That’s better, it seems you are as well behaved as your daughter, now pull down my thong.”

With shaking hands, Rhona reached out and pulled the diamond encrusted, white leather thong down Ursula’s legs and over Ursula’s feet as Ursula stepped out of it.

There was a look of horror on Rhona’s face as she looked at Ursula’s wet and glistening vagina.

“I don’t expect you to be very good at eating my cunt, it is your first time after all, but don’t worry you are going to get plenty of practice from now on. However, I expect you to be enthusiastic with your mouth and bring me to at least one orgasm,” said Ursula.

Rhona’s eyes were staring at Ursula’s wet and glistening pussy as she hesitated, unable to take her eyes from Ursula’s sex, visible and accessible in the split at the front of the white leather wedding gown.

“Let me help you,” said Ursula nastily as she took hold of Rhona’s head with her white gloved hands and forced the disbelieving Rhona’s mouth against her pussy.

“Now pleasure me,” ordered Ursula and for the first time in her life Rhona began to tentatively and inexpertly suck and lick a woman’s pussy.

* * *

Audrey de Revander placed the documents into her work satchel and buckle it closed, “I believe that is the completion of our business, now why don’t you just fuck off, and get out of Vallenberg as quickly as possible, just in case you have an… accident,” she said with deep loathing in her voice.

The man she was talking to wasn’t looking at her, he was staring at four naked figures lying on the floor. All four were twitching slightly, trying desperately to move but rendered immovable by drugs injected into them by Audrey de Revander.

“What’s going to happen to them, what are you going to do to Isadora, Jason, Mimi and Benita?” asked the man as he continued to stare.

“Are you fucking kidding me, as if you care, you sell me your wife, daughters and son to save your own miserable existence, and now you pretend you care about what happens to them!” said Audrey in a voice filled with hatred.

“I… it’s just…” stammered then man as he continued to look at the family he had betrayed.

All four were naked but bound with leather straps buckled around their ankles and thighs, leather straps, buckled tightly closed, were around their hips and chests and held their arms against their sides. A thick leather posture collar was locked around their necks, severely restricting the movement of their heads. But the bondage the man’s family were in was only a precaution, the drugs in their systems had now rendered the man’s wife and children completely immobile, and unable to resist.

“Very well,” said Audrey de Revander with deep disdain and disgust, “I’ll tell you. There is very little call for male sex-slaves in Vallenberg, but a very rich, very, very important client is looking for one as a reward to one of her male employees. So, I’ve arranged for your former son to be enslaved and physically altered to suit the requirements of my client’s employee. In three days’ time he’ll be sucking cock and being fucked in the arse by his new master. His sale will make a very good profit for your creditors.”

The man’s mouth opened as if to speak and then closed as he looked at his eighteen-year-old son.

“As for your wife and daughters, they are going to fill two requirements I’ve had, one from the client who has bought your son and the other from a client who wants young redheads to add to her stable. My first client wants a mature, gorgeous redhead for her soon to be wife and your former wife fills the requirement rather nicely,” said the slaveress with a smirk.

“And when I informed my other client that your daughters would be available to buy, she was delighted. She can’t wait to see what they look like in head-to-toe latex once they’ve been transformed into sex-slaves and pain-sluts,” she said as she continued to smirk.

“All of them will be shipped to my company where they will be enslaved and put into leather and latex slave-wear, then they will be physically altered to meet their new owner’s requirements. When their transformation into human pets is complete, they will be delivered to their new owners. By tonight, your wife and daughters will be the property of two rather wealthy woman, your daughters will be latex sex-slaves, pain-sluts and fashion accessories. Your wife will be a wealthy woman’s cunt adoring leather pet, and you will be responsible,” said Audrey de Revander as she looked at the expression of horror on the Herbert Jacobsen’s face.

“Don’t get me wrong, turning your family into sex-slaves doesn’t trouble me at all, in fact I rather enjoy it, after all it’s what I do for a living and you should always enjoy your work, and to me the four of them are simply a product I will make money from. But what does make me fucking incandescent, is you,” sneered Audrey.

“Like all the men I’ve dealt with in your position, you disgust me. If it wasn’t for the fact that you have now discharged your debts, I would be applying to have you enslaved and put to work in the mines. You would have a short and very brutal life,” said an obviously furious Audrey de Revander.

“And by the way, they may be paralysed but your wife, daughters and son can hear and understand everything that’s happening, and they know you are the reason they are about to become sex-slaves. Now fuck off before I change my mind and find a nice trumped-up charge to accuse you of and these four require bagging, ready for transport. And remember what I told you, leave Vallenberg, if I ever hear of you being in town again, there will be serious consequences.”

Without another word Herbert Jacobsen looked for the last time at his bound and immobile family, and then quickly scuttled away.

Audrey sat down, “Mask them and bag them,” she ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Audrey’s three females that accompanied her.

Dressed in simple brown trousers and tunics, the three were plain, but not ugly or unattractive, muscular and strong, the three were female general-purpose slaves, Audrey owned eight similar women, preferring to use them rather than employing anyone, so she didn’t have to pay wages and cut into her profits and there was no hesitation or prevarication when she issued an order.

Audrey watched as black leather slave masks were fitted over the face of the mother and son, masks left only their eyes free and had large cock shaped dildos on the inside, that filled their mouths. Identical masks, made from black latex instead of leather, were placed over the faces of the man’s daughters, before the slaves began to unroll long brown leather bags.

Audrey de Revander hadn’t always been a slaveress and she hadn’t always been a slave broker. She hadn’t always been the person who wealthy and well-connected women contacted to arrange, either legally or illegally, the acquisition, enslavement or sale of women, and very rarely men, who couldn’t be acquired at a slave auction, and all for a hefty commission.

Audrey de Revander had once been the head librarian in the Vallenberg town library. Four lunars ago Audrey had been contacted by a woman called Eleanor Edson, a representative of the Baroness van den Helheim with a request, not an order. When the Baroness had inherited the manor house, she had also inherited the large library her brother had established.

Thousands of books, collected over many years, sat on shelves in the library, and now the Baroness wanted them catalogued and valued. Audrey de Revander had been reluctant, but when she heard that her job at the town library would be retained while she worked for the Baroness, and that she would be well paid on top of her usual salary, Audrey had accepted.

Audrey had been amazed by the range and quality of the books in the library and depressed by the layers of dust, the library had obviously been unused for some time. But that depression lifted when she was informed that, as the Baroness intended to sell many of the books, Audrey could take any she wanted for herself.

For the first ten-day her visits to the huge, almost maze-like manor house had been unremarkable, Audrey dusted and cleaned the shelves and began sorting through the books, but then she was witness to something she’d only glimpsed before.

Audrey had been working in the library, a stack of books and a ledger on the table before her as she examined the condition of each book and recorded the condition, subject, title, and author. Engrossed in her work she had heard nothing until the sound of the rhythmic clicking of steel on wood alerted her to the presence of someone else in the library, a place that even after a short time she almost considered to be her own domain.

Putting down the book she held, a treatise by a long dead man on the efficacy of certain mosses for healing purposes, Audrey had turned and looked in the direction of the sound. The noise had been the sound of the steel tips of stiletto heels on the library’s wooden floor. High stiletto heels worn by a tall, imperious, older woman in a dark blue two-piece leather suit, an appraising look on her face as she stared at the librarian.

But it was the woman following the person who in Audrey’s estimation must be the Baroness that caught Audrey’s attention. A female sex-slave in dark blue leather that matched the colour of the Baronesses clothes, followed its owner at the end of a leash attached to its collar.

Audrey knew she was staring at the sex-slave, but she couldn’t help herself. This was the first time she’d been this close to what had once been a free and independent woman but was now a possession to be used as its owner saw fit. To her surprise, Audrey realised she wasn’t disgusted or angered by the presence of the transformed woman, in fact she felt a fascination she couldn’t explain. How, when magic was slowly but steadily weakening, could it be used to do this, to completely and permanently alter a human mind to such a degree.

“I am the Baroness van den Helheim, and I assume you are the librarian, Audrey de Revander?”

“Yes, Baroness,” said Audrey as she quickly stood and curtsied, “It is an honour to meet you and to be allowed to catalogue your library for you,” she said truthfully as she looked away from the sex-slave and into the Baronesses piercing and calculating gaze.

The Baroness said nothing for several seconds as she appraised Audrey, “And how does the work go, will I make a profit from disposing of most of these tomes?”

“Yes, Milady, you will indeed, I have already found several that are extremely rare and will be eagerly sought after in academic circles, especially amongst the scholars in the capital. I know it may seem a long process, but these are books that deserve the time I’m taking to assess them.”

“And how much longer do you think the process will take, in your… expert opinion, that is?”

Audrey swallowed nervously, the Baroness had reputation of being a woman you didn’t lie to or prevaricate with.

“I would estimate another two lunars, perhaps a little longer,” said Audrey as she noticed the sex-slave sinking erotically to its knees beside its owner.

The Baroness considered this, “I see, would the work go any quicker if you were accommodated here at the manor, if you had unfettered access to the library while you completed your work, or would it incommode your home life?”

“No, not at all, I live alone,” said Audrey eagerly, realising the opportunity she was being offered.

“Very well, I will arrange accommodation for you from tomorrow, bring what you feel you need with you, and everything else will be provided. I will inform my housekeeper, Mrs. Drennan, to expect you,” the Baroness had said in a haughty and superior tone.

“Thank you, Milady,” replied an excited Audrey.

“And it is possible that there may be other… functions I might need you to perform on my behalf once your cataloguing is complete, and having you close at hand will be an advantage to me,” the Baroness had said as she stared at Audrey.

Audrey hadn’t understood the comment, she was an academic and a bibliophile, books were her world and her passion, which was why she had become a librarian. What else did the Baroness think she would be able to do.

But before Audrey could say anything the Baroness had tugged on the leash she held, and the leather covered sex-slave had risen seductively to its booted feet. As the Baroness turned and walked away, the sex-slave had followed obediently behind her, but it wasn’t the Baroness whose Audrey’s eyes followed as she left. It was the seductive sway of the sex-slaves body and its slowly strutting legs.

Audrey hadn’t been able to drag her eyes from the leather covered woman as the sex-slave was led away, but it was the sex-slave’s final act that had shocked Audrey. As the Baroness had disappeared around a bookshelf, the sex-slave had looked over its shoulder, its leather covered face facing Audrey, its blue eyes looking at the librarian. There had been a smile on the sex-slaves mouth as it had provocatively and suggestively licked its lips with its pierced tongue, then it also disappeared from Audrey’s view.

Audrey had been shocked by what she had just seen, a woman treated like a human pet, but the reaction she had felt, not one of distaste but a deep fascination, shocked her more. For several minutes Audrey had sat, trying to rationalise her feelings and emotions then, with a troubled mind, she had continued her work.

The next day, Audrey had arrived early at the manor house with the belongings she felt she needed for her stay, and was greeted by the formidable, and frankly terrifying, Mrs. Drennan. The housekeeper had shown Audrey to an annexe of the massive manor house, and to a room that was larger than the book filled apartment she rented.

The next day a pattern began, Audrey would rise early and breakfast in the manor house kitchens before making her way to library to engross herself in her work. And each afternoon the Baroness would appear and question Audrey on her progress and her recommendations based on the Baronesses requirements, most would be sold but some would be kept in a smaller library.

But with each visit, Audrey’s gave drifted from the Baroness as she walked around the shelves, to the leather sheathed and hooded sex-slave that followed obediently behind its owner. By the colour of their braided hair, Audrey knew it was not the same sex-slave each time, but whether it was the same blonde, brunette, redhead or black-haired female was impossible for Audrey to tell. The figures beneath the leather they wore were so alike and their height, accentuated by their stiletto heeled boots and shoes, so similar, it was impossible for Audrey to tell one brunette or one redhead from another.

And with each visit, Audrey’s fascination with the sex-slaves and how they were created increased. As did the dreams that had begun almost as soon as Audrey had started living in the manor house. Dreams that she could not remember but each morning left her sweaty and sexually excited with her bed sheets in disarray. Dreams that she felt were sexual in nature and though unremembered, became more intense.

Audrey was not a virgin she had lost her virginity at university some twenty years earlier and had had short term lovers in on off relationships ever since. But her last brief love affair, or in reality a one-night stand, had been four years ago and she had not had sex since. Perhaps, she wondered if this made what, judging by the dampness between her legs each morning were wet dreams, made her reaction to the dreams more intense.

As the days passed the pattern repeated itself, Audrey would wake and masturbate to relieve the intense sexual feelings from the unremembered dreams. The she would wash, dress and have breakfast before going to the library to continue her work, and each day the Baroness, accompanied by a sex-slave, would arrive and question Audrey on her progress. Finally, after almost two lunars, the cataloguing was finished, and on that day the Baroness had arrived without one of her sex-slaves.

Instead, she had listened to Audrey report of what she had done and how much the librarian would charge before speaking.

“I am satisfied with your work and will double your fee, Miss de Ravender, but I want you to come with me, I have an opportunity to discuss with you and something for you to observe, follow me,” the Baroness had ordered.

Audrey had quickly stood and followed the Baroness from the library, not even considering prevaricating or arguing. Audrey had followed the rapidly walking Baroness through the manor house and into what looked like a drawing room at the rear of the enormous building.

As she entered the affluently decorated room Audrey had looked in surprise at the three figures standing in the centre of the room. Audrey hadn’t been able to help herself; she had known she was staring but couldn’t stop.

Two black clad sex-slaves stood on either side of a beautiful brunette woman in an luxurious designer made, brown velvet skirt and jacket and a white silk blouse, low heeled brown shoes. A small, round hat with two long feathers was pinned to her expensively styled hair while her face was made up with lightly applied cosmetics. The sex-slaves were gripping the woman’s upper arms with their kid gloved hands as she stood unresistingly between them.

For some reason that at the time Audrey couldn’t fathom, the brunette woman’s face had been completely relaxed and she was not trying to break free of the sex-slaves grip.

“Take a seat Miss de Revander, and I will explain,” the Baroness had said as she pointed to an armchair, her eyes never leaving the woman in brown velvet.

Uncertain what was happening, Audrey had sat, her eyes also fixed on the obviously completely relaxed woman as the Baroness walked over to her.

“Miss De Revander, this is Lady Madeline Vastor,” the Baroness had said as she stroked the young woman’s face with her fingers. The young woman remained motionless, without so much as a flinch at the Baronesses touch.

“Lady Vastor is twenty-six and originally came from Vallenberg but now lives in Xentra with her husband, Sir Axel Vastor,” the Baroness had said as she stepped back, a smile on her face as she continued to look at the beautiful brunette.

“Lady Vastor has lived in the capital since she was eighteen, she left Vallenberg when her parents were killed in a fire, but she returned to Vallenberg to visit family, specifically her great-aunt. That visit is now over and Lady Vastor and her husband are due to leave Vallenberg this afternoon, so, you might be wondering why she is stood in front of us and not preparing to leave?” the Baroness had said with a grin.

“The answer is quite simple, since my arrival, Lady Vastor’s great-aunt, Mrs Konstantina Yeverer, and I have become very close friends and I regard her as a member of my inner circle and a confidante, she’s even fucked my fiancée, Ursula. Because Konstantina has, with my help and guidance, realised that she is no longer attracted to men in any way whatsoever. She has divorced her husband and with my… help, is currently seducing a very attractive twenty-three-year-old housewife. Which brings me to Lady Vastor.”

The Baroness had paused, “Konstantina is aware that I have access to certain well-placed people and access to certain institutions and their mechanisms, and she asked me to use them on her behalf. I am more than happy to oblige her” she had said as she also took a seat and Audrey remained silent.

“Konstantina was impressed with how beautiful her great-niece had become, so impressed that she wants her. Which means that Lady Vastor and her husband will, unfortunately for them, never return to the capitol. You see, when I say that Konstantina wants her great-niece, I mean that she wants her as a sex-slave.”

Audrey had gasped in shock, she had been amazed at the audacity of the bare faced statement, but at the same time an unexpected thrill of pleasure had made her shudder.

“You are probably thinking, what about her husband, won’t he be a problem and the answer is no he won’t,” the Baroness had said with a nasty grin.

“Unfortunately it appears the coach carrying Sir Axel Vastor and his wife will be attacked by bandits between Vallenberg and Lanstra-Esp-Tuant and Sir Alex and his coachman will be found dead on the road, and LadyVastor will disappear presumed taken by the bandits. All very tragic.”

Once again Audrey had been shocked to the core, she hadn’t understood why the Baroness was telling her these things.

“You are also probably wondering why Lady Vastor isn’t resisting, why she just stands there between 26 and 28. The answer is simple, I’ve drugged her with some rather powerful mind control drugs and a touch of aphrodisiac. She is fully aware, she can see and hear everything, but is unable to do anything about it, or about what is now going to happen to her. 26, 28 strip the woman and braid her hair,” the Baroness had ordered.

Audrey was trembling with what she realised was supressed but increasing, sexual exhilaration, as she watched in fascination as the two sex-slaves remove Lady Vastor’s clothes, shoes, underwear and jewellery. When the gorgeous woman was naked, the two sex-slaves quickly and expertly put her brunette hair into what was commonly called a slave-braid, and then stepped away from the now naked woman.

“Mm, I can see why Konstantina wants her, she is quite spectacular, a little too athletic for my tastes,” the Baroness had said with a grin as she had spoken in a conversational tone, “I’d have her tits enlarged and her arse padded out if I was going to own her. But I’m not, and Konstantina wants her just as she is.”

As the Baroness had spoken, a maid dressed in satin and leather had entered with a decanter and three glasses on a silver tray. The maid had placed the tray on a small table between the chairs, and without the Baroness acknowledging her presence, curtsied and left.

Without asking if Audrey wanted a drink, the Baroness had poured wine into two glasses and picked one up as she looked at the naked woman, “26, 28, leather it.”

Another flush of pleasure had surged through Audrey as she had watched the two sex-slaves dress the doomed Lady Vastor in a skin-tight black leather slave skin. Stiletto heeled, thigh length boots and elbow length leather gloves had followed and finally her head and face had been encased in a skin-tight black leather hood. Other than the fact that there was no collar around her neck, Lady Vastor now looked identical to the sex-slaves on either side of her.

“Why don’t you have a drink, you look like you need it,” the Baroness had laughed.

Audrey had taken the filled glass in a shaking hand and gulped the wine down as she stared at the transformed Lady Vastor.

“Help it to its knees,” the Baroness had ordered, and the two sex-slaves had guided the leather sheathed Lady Vastor to her boot covered knees, then knelt on either side of her.

“We are waiting for one more arrival, and it appears she is running late, so let me explain why you are here watching this enslavement,” the Baroness had said as she turned her attention to Audrey.

“The favour I am doing Konstantina is not an uncommon one. Those who know me know I can easily arrange for women like Lady Vastor to disappear into slave leather and many of my friends and acquaintances have asked me to arrange this. I have of course obliged them, I enjoy enslaving beautiful women as much as I enjoy seducing and fucking them, so I’ve not seen it as a problem.”

Audrey could still recall the predatory look on the Baronesses face as she spoke.

“But things are changing, with impending marriage to Ursula, I will not be able to accommodate people in the way I have, which is where you come in. I’m offering you the position of Slaveress and Procurer of Women by appointment to Baroness Xenia van den Helheim, for which you will be very, very well paid for doing exactly what I’m doing to Lady Vastor, My assistant, Eleanor Edson, will help you to begin with, she will supply you with clients and their requirements and targets. She will introduce you to the Magister’s needed to create sex-slaves and the best way to bribe them, until those who need to know realise you are the person to go to.”

Audrey’s mouth had fallen open in surprise, and she looked at the leather sheathed Lady Vastor.

“You have been of service to me, so should you refuse my offer you will never remember this conversation, this… event. You will walk freely from my house believing you simply completed the task I asked of you. However, I am confident you will accept my offer, that you will give up being a librarian and become a slaveress.”

As the Baroness finished talking the door to the room had opened and a hard-faced young woman in the grey robes of a Magister had entered.

“Apologies for my tardiness, Milady, a large delivery of females from Confederation of Mediem arrived and I had to assist with their preparation, and as soon as I have finished your task I’ll need to get back to help further” the Magister had said.

“Try not to make me wait again, Karina, I am not a patient woman, now let me introduce you the person I was telling you, Miss Audrey de Revander, Audrey this is Magister .”

The Magister had nodded in Audrey’s direction, “Happy to meet you.”

“I… yes… thank you,” stammered Audrey, trying to be polite.

“If you would be kind enough to enslave the uncollared one.”

“Certainly, Milady,” the Magister had said.

Audrey had been unable to take her eyes off what happened next as she watched in fascination as Lady Vastor had been collared and then the Magister had placed her hands on Lady Vastor’s leather hooded head and began to chant quietly. For the first time, Audrey had watched a woman being turned into a sex-slave, and the experience had thrilled her more than she could have ever believed

After several minutes, the Magister had taken her hands from the leather hooded head, spoken her farewells to the Baroness and left.

The newly created slave that had been Lady Vastor knelt silently, its gloved hands resting on its boot covered thighs, its leather covered face looking towards the floor as the Baroness stood up and walked over to the new sex-slave, a leash held in her hand.

The Baroness had clipped the leash to the new sex-slaves collar and led it across the room on its hands and knees to where Audrey was sat.

Audrey had stared in wonder at the sex-slave but then shock had surfaced as the Baroness spoke. “Slave, pleasure this Mistress,” said the Baroness as she unclipped the leash from the slaves collar.

The new sex-slave had licked its lips as it looked up at Audrey, “Yes Mistress,” it sighed.

Audrey had watched as the sex-slave lifted her skirts and crawled under them, but she didn’t try to stop it. Audrey had gasped as leather gloved fingers had moved her panties aside, but she didn’t try to stop it.

“From the moment they are created sex-slaves are mentally conditioned to bring the most extreme sexual pleasure to a woman. The one between your legs will be as good at pleasuring you as 26 or 28 would be,” the Baroness had said with a grin as she sat raised her leather skirts and sat down.

“26 and 28, pleasure me,” the Baroness had ordered, and the two sex-slaves had quickly positioned themselves between her stocking cover legs.

Audrey had felt the new sex-slaves leather covered face pressing against her and its tongue beginning to lick her, but she didn’t try to stop it.

Two hours and several orgasms later Audrey had signed a contract to work for the Baroness, it was a decision she had never regretted, she thought with a smile as she looked at the scene before her.

Audrey felt no sympathy as she watched the leather masked face of the man’s wife disappear inside the brown leather slave transport bag, nor for her daughters and son, as much as she detested the woman’s husband.

To Audrey, His wife and children were nothing more than a profit, commission earned from the buyers and from the seller, the woman the man owed his large debt to. In fact the thought of what was going to happen to the woman and her daughters, excited Audrey; she deeply and thoroughly enjoyed arranging for the transformation of women into sex-slaves.

The straps and buckles on the brown leather slave bag containing the man’s wife were tightened and fastened and a carboard label with writing on it tied to a ring at the top of the now human shaped, tightly secured, brown leather slave transport bag.

“Take the stock out to the wagon and have them delivered to the warehouse, they will be processed and enslaved within the next two hours. Once that’s done, have the male leathered and delivered to my regular logistics company, they’re expecting it and will transport it to its new owner. Once they are enslaved, the younger females are to be pierced, put into black latex slave-wear and delivered to their new owner. The older one will be leathered, and I will personally deliver it to its new Mistress. Make sure they are hooded appropriately with the correct family crest, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied the slaves in unison.

Audrey knew the slaves would obey her, they were conditioned to be completely compliant and submissive to their owners will.

Satisfied that her orders would be followed to the letter, Audrey picked up her satchel and gave a last look around, content and extremely turned on she walked from the house. Climbing into her carriage Audrey smiled, she wanted to get home to fuck the thirty-year-old blonde she had gagged and bound by leather cuffs and chains to her bed.

The woman was called Juliette Chesun, and Audrey had kidnapped, drugged, stripped, gagged and bound her to the bed that morning, before coming to Herbert Jacobsen’s house. Audrey grinned, she intended to satisfy her lusts by fucking Juliette Chesun. And once she was satisfied, Juliette Chesun would be dressed in red latex, enslaved as a slave-whore, and sold to Irina de Venister to use in one of her brothels. Juliette Chesun would disappear and never be seen again, and Audrey would be paid for supplying a slave-whore.

Audrey licked her lips, Juliette Chesun wasn’t the first woman she had done this to, and it wouldn’t be the last. Tonight, would be extremely pleasurable, and Audrey couldn’t wait to get home.

* * *

Lucinda felt confused as she sat up on the bed and looked around the large, opulent bedroom. The last thing she remembered, she had been walking from her mother’s expensive and exclusive boutique to surprise her fiancé, Andrew, and then… she was here, wherever here was.

But despite what should have been a shock or fear, Lucinda felt neither, instead Lucinda felt tranquil and relaxed. Even looking down and seeing that she was partially dressed in long purple satin gloves, a purple satin basque, purple silk stockings and high heeled purple satin ankle boots didn’t worry Lucinda, she still felt completely calm and peaceful.

Lucinda noticed something, a thin, silver coloured chain snaked towards Lucinda across the satin sheets from a ring in the bedpost on the right-hand side of the bed head. Following the chain with her eyes, Lucinda lost sight of it just below her chin. Reaching up with her satin gloved hand, Lucinda could feel that the chain was linked to the front of what Lucinda thought was a wide choker, or perhaps even a collar… yes definitely a collar, and somehow, she knew it was a jewelled collar.

However, it didn’t feel strange to be collared and chained, it felt… satisfying and correct, in fact Lucinda felt completely relaxed and at ease. Being chained to the bed and wearing a collar didn’t worry or upset her, it felt totally natural to be collared and to be dressed so sexily in the skimpy satin. Then Lucinda heard high heels clicking on the floor, and she turned to look in the direction the sound had come from.

Standing next to the four-poster bed was an elderly, grey haired, black satin dressed, heavily made-up woman.

“My pets did an excellent job with you, Lucinda,” said the woman as she sat on the side of the bed, “You look quite delicious, I love satin, and you look gorgeous in it.”

Lucinda said nothing, she wasn’t sure how to respond but she still didn’t feel any fear or think the situation was strange. The elderly woman laid her satin gloved hand on Lucinda’s stocking covered thigh, but Lucinda didn’t flinch or pull away.

“I understand you are a well behaved and obedient young woman, that you obey your parents and are respectful, is that true Lucinda?” asked the elderly woman as her satin gloved fingers stroked Lucinda’s silk stocking covered thigh.

“I try to be,” said Lucinda.

“I’m sure you do, and I’m going to help you become even more obedient, I’m going to help you become truly compliant and subservient, and you will love it. Because I’m going to train you to be my deeply submissive lover,” said the woman as she stroked Lucinda’s cosmetic covered face with her satin gloved fingers.

“My name is Madam Decima Payne, but you will call me Mistress, do you understand, Lucinda.”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Lucinda without hesitation.

“You are going to love and worship me and beg to be allowed to continue wearing my collar,” said the grinning Madam Payne, “And the more obedient, the more submissive, the more subservient and perverse you become, the happier and more fulfilled you will feel. And the deeper and more passionately you will love me.”

Lucinda slowly blinked, everything she’d heard seemed entirely right, not realising that her drugged and magically controlled mind was absorbing and accepting everything her new Mistress was telling her. Lucinda would never recall that her psyche and sexuality had been twisted and radically altered during the many unremembered hours between when she was kidnapped, and when she woke up. But it was just the beginning, Lucinda didn’t know it, but Madam Payne would continue altering her, until Lucinda was just the way Madam Payne wanted Lucinda to be; a deeply submissive lesbian, pain-slut and pervert.

“Lie back and spread your legs, Lucinda, I’m hungry for your pussy,” said Madam Payne.

Without resistance Lucinda obediently lay back against the satin covered pillows, and spread her legs, finding the sound of the tinkling of the chain attached to her collar a pleasant noise. Lucinda had no idea why she was doing what she was doing, but she knew that she needed and wanted to obey Madam Payne, it just felt right and so very satisfying. Then she gasped as her new Mistress began to pleasure her, Madam Payne’s mouth, tongue and lips feasting on Lucinda’s pussy as the young woman began to moan and whimper, her body shuddering and twitching.

Lucinda had never experienced anything like this, it was simply mind-blowing, she arched her back, her satin gloved hands gripping her breasts as two sex-slaves climbed onto the bed on either side of Lucinda. The sex-slaves, dressed in black lace slave-skins, long black satin opera gloves and black satin thigh length boots, began kissing and caressing the young, sexually inexperienced Lucinda, as Madam Payne continued to orally pleasure her. Lucinda groaned into the mouth of the sex-slave that was kissing her, as for the first time in her life she orgasmed, a climax induced by her new lover and Mistress. All memory of her planned visit to her fiancé was forgotten in a wave of orgasmic bliss as Madam Payne’s tongue flicked over Lucinda’s clitoris.

But Lucinda’s new Mistress didn’t stop, and soon another orgasm was pulsing through the young woman’s mind and body. Lucinda writhed and twisted, constantly groaning as her heterosexuality was washed away on a tide of lust and pleasure. Lucinda knew that soon it would be her turn, soon her Mistress would want Lucinda to worship her pussy, and Lucinda realised she couldn’t wait to devour her first cunt.