The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mistress of Vallenberg

To Own and Be Owned

“Please Mrs Enberg, help me I beg you,” slurred Angelina Jensen, the thirty-three-year-old secretary and assistant of Ursula’s now dead husband,

But Ursula did nothing, she simply stood and watched as the Baroness finished securing the stunning brunette’s arms behind her back with leather handcuffs and forced her to her knees.

“No, please don’t I beg you, I beg you, please help me Mrs. E…” the doomed secretary managed to slur, but then she was silenced as with practised ease the Baroness pulled a black, kid leather hood over the secretary’s head and face. The large, cock shaped gag moulded to the inside of the leather hood slid between Angelina’s open lips and filled her mouth, silencing her as, despite trying to move her head to prevent it. the Baroness pulled the hood tightly against the secretary’s face and around her head.

Angelina’s brown eyes, the only part of her face not now covered by tautly fitting black kid leather, were wide and staring with disbelief as she knelt trembling and frozen with fear. Without a word the Baroness laced the hood closed down the back of Angelina’s head, a grin on her face as she encased the secretary’s head in the skin-tight black leather hood.

As Xenia completed lacing the leather hood closed, Angelina Jensen’s body relaxed, and her eyes became unfocused. Xenia ran her gloved fingers across the taut black leather of the slave hood encasing Angelina’s head and face and then smiled at Ursula. The drugs that Xenia had coated the dildo in Angelina’s mouth with had taken rapid effect and quickly sedated the doomed secretary.

“Strip her of those clothes and get her into leather,” ordered Xenia and the sex-slaves she had brought with her quickly moved to obey their owner.

Ursula shuddered with pleasure as the black leather dressed Xenia took the equally black leather dressed Ursula in her arms and the two women passionately and deeply kissed.

It had been Ursula who had told Xenia about her husband’s secretary and assistant, Angelina Jensen, in the days before Piotr’s murder, expressing her concern about the woman.

“She may be a problem, she respects and adores Piotr, who knows what he wrote to her or told her, especially if he suspected you and I were becoming lover’s,” said Ursula as she lay in Xenia arms.

“How old is she?” asked Xenia.

“Early thirties, I think thirty-three.”

“And is she attractive?”

“Very attractive, a brunette with an excellent figure.”

“Then the answer is simple,” said Xenia, “If she’s as attractive as you say then she’ll make an excellent sex-slave. You can own her as your first slave, I was going to buy you a pet of your own as an engagement present, so this is a fortunate coincidence, do you like the idea?”

A smile had formed on Ursula’s heavily made-up, “I like it very much, now I think about it she’ll look stunning in black leather at the end of a leash, my leash to be exact,” laughed Ursula.

The next day, the body of Ursula’s husband had been found in his hotel room in the capital. Piotr had apparently been poisoned after eating an ill prepared fish that was known to be lethal if not filleted correctly and precisely. With her husband’s death happening so far away and for such an obvious reason, suspicion could not be pointed at the now widowed Ursula.

Notification and confirmation of Piotr’s death had arrived by the fastest form of communication in Xentra, a homing message-bird belonging to the Baronesses agents in the capital. And with its arrival, two days after Piotr’s death, Ursula could say without contradiction that she was now a widow.

Five days later Ursula, appropriately dressed in a widow’s black leather and with a net veil covering her face, had arrived at her husband’s law offices with the Baroness, ostensibly to retrieve her husbands will from Angelina Jensen. But within minutes the disbelieving secretary had been overwhelmed by the Baroness and her three sex-slaves.

A needle jabbed into Angelina Jensen’s arm by the Baroness had helped subdue the attractive woman and meant she barely resisted as the sex-slaves began to strip her.

The passionate kiss finally ended, “Let’s have a seat shall we, Dolores Delmar will be here shortly to enslave your new slut for you, and after that Eleanor will be here to make copies of certain of your late husband’s files. There are clients of your late husband that it will be… beneficial for me to know more about and the files will answer many of my questions and provide me with an advantage when I deal with them. Of course, that’s another reason to get her out of the way, no opposition or awkward questions.”

Ursula sat with Xenia next to her as the Baronesses sex-slaves continued to remove the clothing of the doomed secretary. The three sex-slaves had stripped the drugged and completely compliant Angelina Jensen of her clothes and were now sliding her legs into the open back of a black leather slave-suit.

“Tell me darling, how does it make you feel knowing that your ex-husband’s secretary will soon be just another sex-slave, that she will soon be your property, your sex-slave?”

Ursula was silent for a moment, “Pleased and… satisfied,” said Ursula as she watched Angelina being dressed in the skin-tight black leather suit, “I feel… that I deserve to own her, or any other woman I want. I feel that if I want to turn a woman into a sex-slave and own her then nothing should stop me from doing that,” said Ursula with a smile.

Xenia smiled, “Exactly what I was hoping to hear, darling. You are going to be my wife which means you are going to be the Baroness Ursula van den Helheim and that means you can seduce, fuck and enslave any woman you want with complete impunity. This slut is merely your first, she won’t be your last.”

The utterly compliant and unresisting Angelina had been stood up and the leather straps removed from her arms to allow them to be slid into the sleeves of the black leather slave-suit. Ursula watched as the suit was zipped closed, the tight soft black leather encasing Angelina like a second skin leaving only her hands and eyes uncovered. But then long black kid leather gloves were slid over Angelina’s hands and pulled up to her biceps, snuggly enclosing her hands and arms on top of the soft leather of the slave-suit.

With the long gloves fitted and smoothed into place, black thigh length boots with dagger sharp, six-inch stiletto heels were slid onto Angelina’s feet and laced up to high on her legs then the still unresistant Angelina was put back onto her knees to await her fate.

“There you go darling, she’s ready to be turned into your sex-slave, all she needs is a collar and her mind wiping of her original personality and all those inconvenient memories that make her a free woman and may point blame in your direction, will be gone.”

Ursula smiled as she looked at the leather covered Angelina, Ursula had known Angelina since the secretary had come to work for Piotr five years ago and had always been friendly towards Angelina. But that had been the old Ursula, the pre-Baroness Ursula, the new Ursula wanted to own sex-slaves, wanted to own Angelina, wanted to fuck her soon to be pet.

“Perfect,” said Ursula as she continued to smile at the leather sheathed Angelina as the door to the office opened and a grey robed Magister walked in.

“Hello Dolores, as punctual as ever,” said the Baroness.

“Where large amounts of money are involved, I’m always on time,” laughed the Magister, then she looked at the black dressed Ursula.

“My commiserations on the death of your husband, Madam Enberg,” said in what Ursula could tell was mock sympathy.

“Thank you,” said Ursula, a smile on her thickly painted, glossy blood red lips, “He will be missed… by certain people.”

“I’m sure he will,” said a smiling Dolores Delmar, then she turned her attention back to the Baroness, “Which one is it?” she asked.

“The one on its knees,” replied the Baroness.

Without comment, Dolores Delmar walked over to where the leather sheathed Angelina Jensen knelt, surrounded by the Baronesses sex-slaves and stood behind the secretary.

Looping a strip of leather with a ring mounted in the middle around Angelina’s neck, as she had done hundreds of times, she touched the ends of the two-inch wide strip of black leather together and began to chant. The ends melded seamlessly together, and the now single loop of leather began to shrink until it fit snuggly around Angelina’s neck, collaring her, and declaring her to be property and not a free woman.

Dolores Delmar placed her hands on Angelina’s leather sheathed head and began to chant once more. Angelina’s body shook with pleasure as her mind was emptied and warped, her eyes rolling up into her head until only the whites showed as her memories and personality were erased and a new personality was implanted in her mind, that of a sex-slave.

Finally, Dolores Delmar took her hands from the leather covered head and stood back as the eyes visible through the leather hood returned to normal. Angelina Jensen no longer existed, what knelt between Dolores Delmar and Ursula its eyes turned submissively to the floor was a sex-slave.

“Fuck me, I love doing that,” said Dolores Delmar as the Baroness stood up and walked over to her.

“Your usual fee plus a little extra,” said the Baroness as she passed a purse of gold coins to the Magister.

“Thank you, Baroness,” said the Magister as she tucked the pouch of coins into her robes, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a delivery of four women arriving shortly, a mother and her three daughters for legal enslavement, and I need to be present.”

“Certainly,” said the Baroness, “I’ll be in touch when I need your services again.”

With a small bow the Magister walked from the office.

The Baroness looked down at the sex-slave that had been Angelina Jensen, then she clipped a leash to the ring on its collar, “Stand,” she ordered as she tugged on the leash.

The new sex-slave climbed sensuously to its feet and then followed the Baroness as she led it across the office.

The Baroness handed the leash to Ursula, “I believe this is yours, darling,” said Xenia as she stepped back.

With a smile on her face, Ursula stood up, she stroked her gloved fingers across the sex-slaves leather covered mouth and then over the van den Helheim family crest embossed in the leather that covered the sex-slaves forehead.

“I am your Mistress, you are my property, your name is topaz,” said Ursula.

The sex-slave’s eyes were fixed on Ursula’s face as it imprinted itself on its new owner, a shudder of pleasure going through its leather covered body. The Baroness had clipped leashes to her own sex-slave’s and she now waited patiently with a satisfied look on her face as a delighted Ursula caressed her leather covered pet.

“Do you like it?” asked Xenia as Ursula stoked topaz’s leather encased breasts with her gloved hand.

“I love it, I now understand why you own so may of them,” grinned Ursula, “I can’t wait to get home so we can fuck it.”

“Why wait until we get home, I’ll get the coach driver to take the long way,” said Xenia.

“What a wonderful idea, do we need to stay for Eleanor’s arrival, I’m randy as fuck and need my cunt seeing to?” asked Ursula.

“We can leave, Eleanor has a set of keys, and she can go through the files without us here, she knows what I’m looking for and who.”

“Wonderful,” said Ursula as the Baroness held the office door open for her and with her new sex-slave following her at the end of its leash she left her husband’s office for the last time.

* * *

“It’s your fault,” hissed Esther Heatherington in a vicious tone, “It’s because of you that Olivia failed both of her oral examinations.”

“I know, I’m so sorry, I couldn’t help it, please understand,” said Frida Sanderson in a desperate tone.

With a sneer on her face the Head Mistress flexed the long thin cane she held in her gloved hands, “Excuses, excuses, excuses, what could prevent you from helping your daughter at such a vital time?”

“My husband has been off work for a lunar, he’s been sick, so I’ve been looking after him, and with him in the house I haven’t been able to spend time with Olivia, he might get suspicious.”

“More fucking excuses,” said the Head Mistress as she extended her left leg and tapped her grey stiletto heeled ankle boot with the cane.

“Get on your knees and worship my boot,” she ordered.

Without hesitation, the thirty-eight-year-old housewife and mother sank to her hands and knees and crawled to the Head Mistress. Esther Harrington tapped her boot again with the cane and Frida began to immediately lick and kiss the grey leather boot.

“Because it was your fault, I have decided to allow Olivia to retake her oral exams and you will help her make sure that this time she passes,” said Esther as she brought the cane down across Frida Sanderson’s velvet jacket covered back.

Frida yelped in pain but continued to lick the boot, “You will allow your daughter to perform oral sex on you whenever and wherever she needs so she can practice eating pussy and perfecting her technique.”

The cane came down across Frida’s back again, “You will allow your daughter to perform analingus on your arse whenever and wherever she needs so she can practice rimming and perfecting her technique.”

“I will not allow you to ruin Olivia’s chance of graduating and becoming Madam Vimens lover simply because her sexual skills are inferior to the rest of her class. I don’t give a fuck about your husband or his fucking illness, from now on you will do as you agreed to do and be your daughter’s lover whenever she needs you to be,” hissed Esther as she brought the cane down with her full strength.

Frida squealed with pain but kept her mouth on the leather of the boot and quickly resumed kissing and licking.

“Olivia has a remarkable opportunity ahead of her, Madam Vimen is an extremely wealthy woman of specific tastes and if your daughter pleases her, then Olivia will become a kept woman living in the lap of luxury. If she is lucky, and pleases Madam Vimen sufficiently, she may even become Madam Vimen’s wife, it has happened before,” said the Head Mistress as she began to pull up her soft, grey leather skirt and bunch it around her waist.

“Which brings me to you, it has become obvious to me that you have become… lax, sloppy in your attention to your daughter, that you need someone with a firm hand to bring you back into line,” said Esther as she spread her grey stocking covered legs apart exposing her cunt.

“Luckily, I know someone who will do exactly that. Her name is Marchioness Vonda Steiner and she has agreed to take you as her submissive lover. She will teach you the joy and sexual bliss to be had from pain, bondage, obedience, leather and latex, and if you prove satisfactory the Marchioness may even keep you on a permanent basis, then you won’t have a husband to distract you anymore. But should you fail her in her demands and orders then the Marchioness has her own way of dealing with recalcitrant sluts,” gloated the Head Mistress.

Frida was shaking with fear, “She’s agreed to see you and begin your training as soon as you leave my office, her carriage will be waiting for you at the school gates do you understand everything I’ve told you?” asked the Head Mistress.

Still shaking, Frida took her lips from the Head Mistresses boot, “Yes Head Mistress,” she said in a fear filled voice.

“Good, perhaps there is hope for you yet, now eat my cunt until I tell you to stop,”

Slowly Frida changed position, crouching between the Head Mistresses legs she pressed her mouth against the Head Mistresses pussy and began to lick, kiss and suck.

* * *

“Anything that isn’t black has to go, do you understand Milly?” said Ursula as she looked at the wardrobes filled with clothes.

“Yes, Milady anything that isn’t black is to be got rid of,” said Ursula’s maid.

“It will all be replaced by black clothing, footwear, underwear and accessories, after all a widow is expected to wear black, isn’t she, and I love black so very much, from this point on I simply don’t want to wear any other colour.”

“You do look wonderful in black, Milady,” said Milly.

“I know I do,” said Ursula without a hint of modesty, “And if there are any items that fit you, please feel free to keep them for yourself,” Milly was shorter than Ursula so it was unlikely that much would actually fit the young maid.

“Thank you, Milady, that is so kind of you,” said the delighted maid.

“I meant to ask you, Milly, did you manage to find a lover who would treat you as harshly as you wanted?” asked Ursula as she turned from the wide-open wardrobes and went to a table where a silver box sat on a table.

Opening the box, she took a cigara and lit it with a lighter before reaching over and stroking topaz’s glossy brunette hair as the sex-slave, naked except for a pair of thigh length boots and its collar, lay contentedly on the long sofa in Ursula’s dressing room.

It was five days since Angelina Jensen had been enslaved and turned into topaz and Ursula had used her new pet every day since the enslavement. Ursula was so delighted with topaz that she already knew she wanted more sex-slaves, many more, topaz was merely her first, it was simply a question of choosing the right woman to be her next.

“Oh yes, Milady, her name is Madam Dianne Duprey and she is an absolutely wonderful sadist, she hurts me just the way I like it,” giggled Milly

“I’m glad to hear it, it must be terrible to be sexually dissatisfied,” sighed Ursula as she continued to stroke topaz’s head, “I love sex.”

“So do I, Milady.”

“You know if you didn’t already have someone, I would have liked to whip you myself, I find the idea of inflicting pain to be… very, very appealing,” said Ursula quietly as she continued to caress topaz.

Milly remained silent.

“Xenia is a dominatrix and a sadist, she gets really sexually excited by dominating women, and I love her to bits,” said Ursula as she inhaled deeply on her cigara then blew out the smoke.

“Xenia wants me to be just like her, she wants me to enjoy domination, she wants me to be a sadist, she wants me to enjoy corrupting, seducing and enslaving women like she does. She wants to train me, to guide me, to show me how wonderful being a dominatrix is,” said Ursula with a smile.

Ursula paused, smoking her cigara as she stood in her black satin negligee and black satin high-heeled mules, stroking her sex-slave, “And guess what Milly, the idea thrills me, it excites me immensely, I so want to be what Xenia wants me to be. I want to be a dominatrix and a sadist just like she is. I want to dominate and torture women, to corrupt and pervert them, and I want to enslave any woman I want,” said Ursula with a shudder of pleasure in a voice filled with lust.

Again, Milly remained silent.

“So that’s exactly what I’m going to do, I’m going to marry Xenia and become a truly sadistic bitch, a lesbian dominatrix and a pervert. But not for money, for pleasure, for my pleasure and for Xenia’s,” said a smiling Ursula as she slowly ran the inch long blood red nail of her right index finger across topaz’s lips.

Milly still said nothing.

“I’m going to bathe, get topaz into leather and a hood so it’s ready to leave, you will help me dress and do my cosmetics and hair when I return,” said Ursula as she stubbed out her cigara and strode arrogantly from her dressing room.

* * *

The silently kneeling Laryssa shuddered as the soft black leather mask that covered her face from hairline to chin, and from ear to ear, tautened against her face as the straps were tightened around her head, and the buckles secured. Within a very short time the soft kid leather was skin-tight and sheathing her face as if it was a second skin.

Laryssa’s entire body was trembling uncontrollably, she’d been told how it would feel to have her face sheathed with the leather mask, but the reality was far more intense. Gloved fingers touched the collar around her neck as she heard the sound of high heels walking around her and the feelings intensified. Finally, the moment had come, the moment she had hoped for, Laryssa was to take the final step that the last two lunars had led up to.

Two lunars ago Laryssa had been a happily married thirty-year-old woman with a husband she loved and a job in a library that she enjoyed doing. But then everything had begun to change as Laryssa had rapidly fallen under the sway of the last person she expected. Within a lunar Larrysa had left her husband and her job and vowed never to see her husband again, as all control of her life and all decisions were rapidly and voluntarily stripped away.

Not knowing or understanding why, and not truly caring but totally accepting, Laryssa had rapidly and willingly descended into deep submission and obedience, all free will and independence removed from her life in a remarkably short time. Leather, latex and rubber had replaced wool, cotton and taffeta, the tightest most restrictive of clothes replacing loose and comfortable, boots with heels almost too high to walk in replacing flat and practicable shoes.

And now the final step, Laryssa’s proof to the person who now totally and irrevocably controlled every aspect of her life and sexuality, the person that she now belonged to, who she had given her body and soul to, that she was willing to do anything, obey any command. That she loved them, adored them, lusted after them and would belong to them no matter what.

Laryssa whimpered as her leather covered face was stroked by kid gloved fingers, “Now I see you completely in slave-wear I’m more convinced than ever that you would make an excellent sex-slave, Laryssa, and I would enjoy owning you. But I have other plans for you should you prove to me that you truly love me and want to worship and obey me. Do you truly want that Laryssa?”

Laryssa whimpered again as the gloved fingers continued to caress her leather sheathed face, “Yes Mistress,” she said in a lust filled voice as juices from her recently denuded vagina ran down her leather covered thighs and dripped onto the floor from her exposed pussy.

“Good girl,” said the woman in front of Laryssa as she stepped to a chair and sat down.

The woman extended a boot covered leg, “Worship my boot,” she ordered.

Laryssa didn’t hesitate, crawling forward she lovingly took hold of her owner’s stiletto boot covered foot in her kid glove covered hands and began to kiss and lick the black leather with her recently pierced tongue. Laryssa was in ecstasy, this was the first time she had been allowed to worship her beloved Mistresses boots and the bitter taste of the black leather was delicious.

“Higher,” ordered Laryssa’s Mistress and Laryssa’s mouth moved upwards, devotedly kissing and tonguing the leather of the boot around her Mistresses leg.

“Higher,” ordered Laryssa’s Mistress and within moments Laryssa’s tongue had moved up to lick her owner’s silk stocking covered inner thigh.

“Very nice indeed,” sighed Laryssa’s Mistress, “You are becoming a truly excellent submissive, my pet. I definitely made the right decision having you turned into my personal slut, you have become so deliciously compliant and subservient since I took control of you and pried you away from your husband. You never want a man again do you Laryssa, you want to be my obedient leather and latex dressed lesbian lover and docile pet, don’t you Laryssa.”

Laryssa paused her worship of her owner’s thigh, “Yes Mistress,” she said eagerly as she looked up in wonder at her Mistresses smiling face

“Of course you do, Laryssa, because as your older sister I’ve always known what’s best for you, always known how to take care of you. But I’m no longer just your sister, am I Laryssa, I’m your Mistress and your owner, aren’t I, Laryssa?” said Laryssa’s sister, the forty-year-old Lady Britta Vostern.

“Yes Mistress,” groaned Laryssa as her leather sheathed face was caressed by her sister’s gloved fingers.

“Good girl, now eat my pussy,” ordered Lady Vostern.

Without hesitation Laryssa plunged her face between her sister’s thighs and began to inexpertly but enthusiastically suck and lick her sister’s hairless cunt. Laryssa’s body shook with pleasure, she had never experienced anything as perfect or as delicious or as right as worshipping her Mistresses pussy.

Lady Vostern took hold of her younger sister’s head with her kid leather gloved hands, pressing her new and inexperienced lover’s mouth, and leather covered face more firmly against her sopping wet cunt. Transforming Laryssa from a self-confident, naïve and happily married, heterosexual woman into a deeply perverted, completely submissive and obedient, leather and latex addicted nymphomaniac and lesbian had been the most pleasurable experience of her life.

Once Laryssa divorce was completed, Lady Vostern intended to marry her sister. She had already chosen the white leather wedding gown, opera gloves and veil, white leather hand cuffs and ankle cuffs and studded white leather collar Laryssa would wear, and the silver chain link leash with which she would lead her new bride down the aisle.

Lady Vostern hadn’t always been a lesbian or a dominatrix, not that long ago she had been just another noble woman who had married into a minor house in Vallenberg. But then she had been befriended by someone she would never have expected, and her life had changed dramatically. Lady Vostern’s new friend was Baroness Xenia van den Helheim, and it was the Baroness who had slowly but surely introduced Lady Vostern to a completely different way of life and sex.

It was the Baroness who had been instrumental in introducing Lady Vostern to new ideas and concepts of the kind she would never have known about, nor thought acceptable for a woman. The Baroness had been Olivia’s first female lover, and the person who had introduced Olivia to the pleasure of using and abusing sex-slaves as she was led down the path towards becoming the sadistic and completely perverted woman she now was.

It had been the Baroness who had provided money, clothes, and encouragement for Olivia when she left her husband. And it had been the Baronesses idea that Olivia seduce and corrupt her own sister and turn Laryssa into Olivia’s pain and fetish adoring lover. A suggestion that had excited and not shocked or revolted Olivia, a suggestion that was now reaching its culmination with Laryssa’s complete acceptance of her new life as her sister’s perverted, submissive, compliant, fetish addicted and obedient lover.

As she pressed Laryssa’s eager mouth harder onto her dripping wet cunt Olivia knew her sister was now hers to do with as she wished. But she also knew there were so many other women in Vallenberg ripe for her to dominate, corrupt and pervert and she couldn’t wait to get started.

* * *

Ursula hadn’t been in this room, or even this house, since Piotr had left for the capital, and then she had been a very, very different woman to the one she now was. The room she was in was the reception room of her mother-in-law, Sigrid Enberg.

It had been Xenia’s idea for the couple to visit Piotr’s mother, cryptically telling Ursula that she could guarantee that there would be surprises in store for Ursula if she agreed to accompany Xenia. Reluctantly, Ursula had agreed, she was unsure how her mother-in-law would react to the combination of Piotr’s death, Ursula’s new appearance and her ownership of topaz, and her affair with Xenia made obvious. But it was Ursula who was surprised when she walked into the room where the maid escorted Xenia and her to.

When she first entered the reception room behind Xenia, Ursula had thought that the figure with it’s back to them was a short, slim man in a grey suit, but then she noticed the high-heeled shoes the figure was wearing, and realisation began to dawn. Then the figure had turned around and Ursula knew her guess was correct, the figure was a woman with a man’s haircut wearing a perfectly tailored grey three-piece suit, a white silk shirt and a black tie, as well as glossy black shoes with very high stiletto heels, and short black leather gloves.

Ursula was no longer naïve, she knew there were lesbian women who preferred to dress like men to some degree or other, Ursula had met several since becoming Xenia’s lover, including the fashion designer and boutique owner, Frederika Ansport. Ursula also knew that the number of butch, masculine looking women in Vallenberg was increasing, and although she had never been fucked by a woman like the one stood in front of her, she was looking forward to doing so.

However, Ursula had never expected to see this particular woman looking so masculine, the woman in the grey three-piece suit was her mother-in-law, Sigrid Enberg.

Sigrid had looked Ursula up and down, taking in the figure hugging black leather two piece suit she wore, the fur stole around Ursula’s shoulders and the contour following veil pinned to Ursula’s hair and reaching her chin. She looked at the diamonds around Ursula’s wrists and neck, and the diamond earrings hanging from her daughter-in-law’s pierced ears, her eyes lingering on the large diamond engagement ring on Ursula’s leather gloved right hand, finally Sigrid looked at topaz. The leather covered sex-slave standing obediently behind its owner, the long silver chain clipped to its collar attached to a ring made from platinum embedded in the wide, diamond encrusted bracelet, around Ursula’s leather gloved left wrist.

Sigrid had looked Ursula in the eyes then with a smile on her face she’d walked forward and took Ursula into a tight hug.

“You look good enough to eat, Ursula, but maybe we can talk about that later, black certainly suits you,” said Sigrid as she hugged Ursula.

As she was hugged Ursula felt something strange, something long and hard was pressing against her thigh as Sigrid held her close and pressed herself against Ursula. Suddenly Ursula had realised that the hardness she was feeling could only be a fake cock, underneath her suit Sigrid was obviously wearing a large strap-on dildo.

The still smiling Sigrid had released Ursula and stepped back before taking Ursula’s kid gloved right hand and lifting it to look at the large diamond ring Ursula wore on her leather covered little finger.

“What a beautiful ring,” she had said with a smirk before looking at the Baroness, “I take you are the lucky woman, Xenia.”

“I am,” the Baroness had replied with a smile, “And of course you’ll be invited to the wedding.”

“Wonderful,” said Sigrid, “Take a seat and I’ll organise drinks.”

Now Ursula and Xenia were sitting side by side, Xenia holding on tightly to Ursula’s right hand, glasses of wine on the table and topaz kneeling obediently next to Ursula as Sigrid sat across from them.

Sigrid glanced at topaz, “I know I shouldn’t ask, but who was your pet before you enslaved it?”

Ursula was about to say that, despite the fact she had obtained topaz illegally, in accordance with Xentran law she couldn’t identify who topaz had been. But she didn’t get the chance as Xenia spoke.

“Antonia Jensen, Piotr’s secretary,” said Xenia.

“Ah yes, I met her several times,” said Sigrid as she looked at topaz, “An excellent choice, I’m sure if you hadn’t claimed her someone else would. Do you intend to take more women, Ursula, or is this going to be your only one?”

Ursula decided that Xenia was right, this evening was indeed full of surprises, Ursula couldn’t believe her straitlaced mother-in-law could have changed so radically.

Ursula decided to answer honestly, “I’m already looking for more.”

Sigrid nodded slowly, “So what wets your pussy, you know what I mean, age, hair colour, figure?”

Ursula nearly laughed at the expression Sigrid had used, but decided to play along, “Over thirty, brunette, and with good size tits, just like topaz.”

“In that case, I suggest you have a look at my ex-husbands former sister-in-law. She’s forty-two, a rather lovely brunette with a good figure, she’s a divorcee with a twenty-year-old daughter, and her name is Ilsa Holven. You probably don’t remember her, but she was at your wedding when you married Piotr.”

“You said your ex-husband, aren’t you married to Duncan?” asked Ursula.

“Do I look like I’m interested in men, Ursula?” asked an obviously amused Sigrid, “I finally got rid of Duncan two ten-days ago, and Xenia helped me take him for everything he owned. The stupid shit left Vallenberg as a pauper shortly after the divorce, and I am happy to say I have no idea where he is.”

Ursula was stunned, she had thought Sigrid and Duncan’s marriage was one of the most loving and secure she knew, but perhaps people would have said the same thing about her marriage to Piotr.

“Despite the divorce, and the fact I now only fuck women, Ilsa still actually likes me,” laughed Sigrid, “Before you leave I’ll give you her address and some personal details you might find useful, and if you need me to I’ll be happy to help you enslave her.”

For a moment Ursula was lost for words, “Thank you, that’s very… generous of you,” she said, realising she liked the new Sigrid.

Xenia squeezed Ursula’s hand, “Just to change the subject for a moment, to less interesting things, my commiserations on your son’s death, have you given any thought to what to do with Piotr’s body? Do you want it returning to Vallenberg for burial because I can arrange it?”

Sigrid shrugged, “I can’t say I’m really interested, a hole in the ground in Xentra would be sufficient, but as his widow, the decision should really fall to Ursula.”

Both Xenia and Sigrid looked at Ursula, she thought for a moment, “I agree with Sigrid, why waste all that time and money just to bring back a dead body. It’s not as if I cared about him when he was alive, and I certainly don’t now he’s dead, just find a hole in the ground and drop him in it, he certainly won’t be mourned by me,” she said in a callous and heartless tone.

“Nor I,” added Sigrid.

“Very well,” said Xenia, “I’ll contact my agents in the capital and arrange for a paupers funeral in an unmarked grave, cheap, quick and anonymous, will that suit.”

“Yes,” said Ursula, “That will do nicely.”

Then Ursula thought of something, “What about Selena, she was very close to her brother, won’t she object to him not being buried here in Vallenberg with proper funeral rites, and come to that does she know her brother is dead?”

“Don’t worry about Selena, knowing my daughter as well as I now do, I can guarantee she’ll fully support your decision,” said Sigrid with a grin.

* * *

Ginna Jacobson licked her lips as she looked at the cock she was holding before opening her mouth and letting it slide between her lips, into her mouth and then down her throat. In the twenty-five years she had been married, the forty-eight-year-old housewife and mother had never given or received oral sex. But all that had changed when she had been introduced to her married daughter new lover.

To be told that her daughter, someone she thought was happily married, was having a torrid, extramarital affair was shock enough. But when her daughter’s lover began making unveiled sexual comments to Ginna she had been astonished, and her daughter’s reaction had been unbelievable.

When she had asked her daughter, Gabriele, to intervene, to speak to her lover to get her to get the unwanted attention stopped, Gabriele had laughed.

“Why should I, I’m not jealous, how could I be, so all I can say is spread your legs and enjoy yourself, and if you want me to join in let me know, I’d love to.”

Ginna had not spoken to her daughter for a ten-day, hoping she could distance herself from Gabriele’s lover, but she had failed, and failed spectacularly. With a speed that still surprised her, and for no reason she could work out, Gabriele’s lover had successfully seduced Ginna and bedded her, but that hadn’t been all.

Sex with her husband had always been… pleasant, but it had also been prosaic and boring, especially recently, with few orgasms, at least on Ginna’s part. But sex with her new lover was thrilling, intoxicating and very, very satisfying, and in Ginna’s opinion .it was also increasingly perverted and depraved. But that didn’t matter to Ginna, as the saying went, she was chasing the purple squirrel up the tree, and she was enjoying the chase, no matter where it led her.

Ginna continued to deep throat the cock, her glossy purple lips slowly sliding up and down the shaft as her hand, tipped with inch long false nails painted the same, glossy purple as her lips, gripped the base. Ginna had never worn makeup very much, she’d never seen the need, but her new lover wanted her face to be painted in the sort of thickly applied cosmetics that were the norm in the capital, so had happily agreed. Now she was annoyed that at the end of each of their torrid sex sessions she had to remove her makeup and long false nails to go home to her husband

Eventually she let the cock slide from between her lips, she looked at her lover and smiled.

“I love the taste of your cock, does Gabrielle give blow jobs as well as I do?” asked Ginna as she licked her lips, then ran her tongue the length of the cock, “

“I’d say you are both equally adept.”

Ginna laughed, then changed position, kneeling and straddling her lover’s hips as she reached between her legs and took hold of the cock. Holding the cock in place. Ginna guided it to the right position then slowly lowered herself, sighing with pleasure as she was penetrated, not pausing until the full length was buried inside her as she crouched on top of her lover.

Groaning with pleasure, Ginna squeezed her breasts, and licked her purple painted lips as she looked down at her lovers smiling face.

“You really are a total anal slut, Ginna.”

“I know I am, I’m addicted to anal sex, any sort of anal sex, I prefer it so much more than having your cock in my cunt,” sighed the forty-eight-year-old housewife as she squeezed the muscles of her anus, “I’ll never be able to thank you enough for helping become like this, Selena.”

Ursula’s sister-in-law smiled as she reached up and caressed her older lovers cosmetic covered face with her kid gloved fingers, pushing up with her hips to force the large strap-on dildo she wore, a little further into Ginna’s well used anus.

“My pleasure, and remember this is just the start, I’m going to enjoy turning both you and your daughter into delightfully perverted sluts,” grinned Selena.

“That sounds wonderful,” moaned Ginna as the two women began to fuck, Ginna’s hips moving in time to the thrusts of the dildo in her arse. Ginna knew she was lost, but she didn’t care, whatever Selena had planned for her, no matter how perverted or depraved, Ginna knew she would embrace it wholeheartedly.

* * *

The pub was always quiet at this time of day. Set two streets back from the docks that line the riverside, The Sailmakers Arms was almost devoid of the patrons who normally filled it. The working men and women who would not throng in until day’s work was complete, and that was some hours away.

As usual there were some in the large tavern, those who had retired from the docks and the businesses that supplied them. These were those who preferred to spend what little money they had, away from their families, with a mug of beer or rum in front that they slowly sipped. Making their drink last as long as possible before ordering another or shuffling out, and into the street. Which made the group of thirteen well dressed women and men stand out, they were not the usual, not the norm.

The party of thirteen had chosen a reasonably private alcove, with a large table, around which the staff from a ship’s chandlers usually sat and drank each evening before departing for home. The table was not easy to spot from any of the three doorways that led out of the pub, and it seemed that this was one of the reason’s the party had chosen to sit there.

Behind the bar of the pub, the barmaid on the afternoon shift, Anneke, poured the drinks that had been ordered by the gathering. Placing the first set of drinks onto a try and walked over to the table, catching the end of the animated conversation that was taking place.

“It’s wrong, and it’s all that bloody woman’s responsibility” said an attractive middle-aged woman with anger in her voice, “My daughter was a happily married woman, now she…” then her voice trailed off as she saw Anneke approaching the table.

The group was silent, some looking at her, others turning their faces away as Anneke placed the drinks on the table then turned back to the bar to collect the others. Back at the bar she placed the remains of the order onto the tray and returned to the still silent table.

“Thank you,” said a man Anneke thought was in his twenties, “If it is alright we will pay when we leave.”

“That’s fine, but don’t try and do a runner or I’ll have to call the Regulator’s,” said Anneke in joking tone. But the man’s reaction told Anneke he took the joke seriously.

“No… there will be no need for that,” he said with a worried look on his face along with equally worried glances at Anneke from others at the table.

“Fine,” said Anneke as she turned and walked back to the bar.

Obviously believing that Anneke was out of earshot as the barmaid stood behind the bar and began to clean glasses, the group of thirteen resumed their animated discussion.

But Anneke knew something the thirteen men and women at the table didn’t know, and she now took advantage of it.

Apparently intent on cleaning and tidying the bar and glasses, Anneke looked as if she was standing in a random but convenient position. But where Anneke stood was anything but random, it was an acoustic hotspot that she had noticed shortly after starting work in the pub. Where she stood, apparently innocently, allowed Anneke to hear every word spoken at the table the group of six men and seven women sat at.

The conversation was becoming heated, some saying they had suffered worse than others but all pointing the blame in one direction, and at one person. Then there were a series of loud wraps of metal on wood as a silver handled walking cane, tipped with metal, was banged loudly on the pubs wooden floor.

The noise quickly subsided, and all eyes turned to an older, green silk dressed, grey haired woman, “Calm yourselves or we will get nowhere,” said Madam Ophelia Bergstrom as she looked at those sitting around the table.

“All of us have experienced a loss, whether it be greater or lesser, you all know that both my granddaughters have vanished and that my daughter has left her husband, is now the lover of a woman who has arrived from the capital city, and no longer talks to me. Which means I know your anger, I know your frustration, but arguing amongst ourselves is not the answer.”

Madam Bergstrom was now the centre of attention as she slowly looked at each of the others, “Our attention must be focused in one direction, with one goal in mind, to remove Baroness Xenia van den Helheim from her position as suzerain of Vallenberg and its surrounding lands.”

From her position behind the bar of the pub, Anneke managed to not react to what she was hearing, because Anneke had more than one job, and her time as a barmaid was perhaps the least of them. Anneke was a Blackthorn, a member of the Baronesses secret police, and now she finally had something important to report.