The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; From P.I to Doggie: The Biker’s revenge 6. People from the other The Biker revenge stories maybe mentioned.

THE MISSIONARY FACTOR: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 7.

BY THE SLAVER.

4.

It was now early morning; the sun was still rising over the mountain top. The Biker sat naked in a large high backed chair; with his legs wide apart, a hand holding Eli’s head in place as it bobbed up and down his erect cock. “Oh…Fuck…Yess…Suck that cock…Fuck!” Moaned The Biker as Eli worked his erection, bringing The Biker nearer and nearer to orgasm. The Biker could feel his nutsacks churning, and pulling up he was so close to shooting his load and filling Eli’s mouth. Suddenly, Eli’s mouth sucking his dick became too much for The Biker; he last control. He placed his other hand on Eli’s head and pushed Eli all the way down his cock Eli gagged slightly as all of The Biker’s cock was forced, quickly into his mouth.

The Biker then thrust deeper into Eli’s mouth, let out a loud wild cry, and shot his load, completely filling Eli’s mouth. The Biker’s body shook as he shot rope after rope of cum Eli gulped down all of the cum that The Biker shot. Even after The Biker had stopped Cumming, and came down for his orgasm high, Eli kept sucking The Biker’s cock milking every last drop of cum from it till it was empty. Eli was still sucking The Biker’s cock as he gently pulled him up off his cock. “Fuck bitch! You certainly learn fast, that’s the best blowjob I’ve ever had from a newly trained cock-slave.” Eli lifted up his head and licked his lips, he then looked longingly at The Biker’s cock, but it was now soft and limp.

“Yes Sir, no more cock sucking training for you bitch. I’ve decided that I’m not going to sell you after all, that mouth of yours is just too good for any other person to enjoy, but me!” Said The Biker, he reached across to a table near the chair in which he sat, and picked up a remote. He pointed the remote at Eli and pushed a button on the remote. The low buzzing sound that had been in the background all the time Eli had been serving The Biker’s cock, stopped. A look of unhappiness and longing spread across Eli’s face, as the metallic butt-plug in his hole stopped vibrating. “Don’t look like that bitch, you know the rules. It will only continue once you have given you self to me, and obey without question, not till then. Now go into the back room you have some other training to learn.” The Biker watched as Eli left the room.

Putting down the remote, The Biker got up and walked over to a table by the window on which was a lap-top. Kneeling at the table working at the lap-top was Todd, or PISS SLUTT as he was now known, the huge funnel gag was still firmly in place in his mouth. The Biker grabbed hold of his cock aimed it at the funnel, and let loose a flow of warm golden piss. Todd stopped typing on the lap-top for a few seconds, and gulped down The Biker’s piss. Once he had finished pissing The Biker shook his spent member, reached towards Todd, and pushed his head back after a few seconds he let Todd’s head drop back down. Quickly he removed the funnel gag from Todd’s mouth there was a small amount of piss left in the end of the funnel it dribbled down Todd’s chin as the funnel was pulled out his mouth.

“Have you finished your orders, Piss Slave?” The Biker asked, as he put the funnel gag down on the table. For a moment Todd just looked at The Biker with glazed over eyes, piss dribbled out one corner of his mouth. Then Todd spoke; his voice toneless and flat, it hardly sounded like Todd at all, but as Piss-slaves hardly ever spoke this would not matter. “Yes Sire, I have done as you have ordered. I have sent out invites to tonight’s Cock-Slave auction to ‘Alpha Members’ of the mission of Phobos Omega Beta, who have not had contact with, or know me or my family” Todd stopped speaking, and lowered his head. The Biker could not help smiling, when Todd said Alpha Member of Phobos Omega Beta he really mean the Masters and Bears that bought the mind-fucked, cock craving former Acolytes. Todd was now so mind-controlled devoted to The Biker that he was happily setting up the auction that would spell the end of his family, himself, and all their free will. To say nothing about their arses and mouths.

In about sixteen hour time the auction would be over, and Todd, his brothers and father would be just four more Cock slaves to be bought, used and abused. And Todd was setting everything up to make that happen. “And Master Phobos, have you sent the E-Mail to him. Asking him to be at the barn at 3.15 p.m. this afternoon, and with his two doggies?” Todd tapped the lap-top’s key-board. “Yes Sire, and he has replied, he and his doggies will be there!” The Biker patted Todd’s head: “Is that all?” He asked Todd. “No, the member who now owns former Sheriff Smith will also be at the auction, and he will bring Smith as well!” Replied Todd. The Biker picked up the funnel gag and pushed it back into Todd’s mouth, and fixed it tightly behind his head and patted Todd’s head again. “Excellent, I don’t see anything going wrong between now and the auction!” Said The Biker stroking his limp and soft member.

The Biker thought he heard a sound outside. “Oh but we beg to differ!” Said a loud deep voice from behind The Biker, he spun round to find two large built guys covering him with guns, standing in the cabin’s doorway. Both guys were wearing the uniform of the Park Ranger service. “This auction you’re talking about, it wouldn’t have anything to do with the abandoned trucks we found behind the old barn, and the tracks leading here?” The Biker looked at the name tag on the shirt of the guy who had just spoken, it read Ranger De Flores. ‘Fuck’ Thought The Biker, he had been in such a hurry to leave the barn last night that he could not have been thinking straight. “And what makes you think that apart from the tracks leading here, I have anything to do with those trucks? And as for the auction I’m selling some ‘LIVE STOCK’.” The Biker waited for the guy to reply. The Biker looked across at the other Rangers name tag: Ranger Fritz it said.

“Apart from the tracks, the trucks, no sign of Sheriff Eli, or Amos Devlin and Todd Devlin there with a funnel gag in his mouth, and butt naked. Me and Fritz are members of the order of Phobos Omega Beta so we both know what the livestock this that you’re auctioning. It’s the owners of those trucks behind that old barn.” ‘Fuck’ Thought The Biker again, but then something De Flores had said struck him as odd. “Surly you mean the mission of Phobos Omega Beta, not the order.” Said The Biker. “No. I do mean the order, we recruit the new Acolytes.” Replied De Flores. “As you aren’t going to answer my questions there nothing more that can be said.” De Flores raised his gun higher, at The Biker’s hart. “No last w….” De Flores stopped speaking, first a look of surprise crossed his face, and then all colour drained from his face. De Flores’s body seemed to go limp; he fell face down onto the floor. The same had happened to Fritz, both rangers lay still on the floor. The Biker looked down at the two rangers laying on the floor, and saw that a bright yellow tranquillizer dart was sticking into each guys butt.

The Biker looked up at the doorway: standing in it was a great bear of a man dressed in tight rubber; a tranquillizer gun held in his raised hand, and now it was pointing straight at The Biker. The bear gave The Biker a smile but there was something evil about the smile thought The Biker. “Well, I could have told them that not all the people from those trucks would make it too your auction. For you sold at least four of them to my boss. I saw the hidden camera while we were taking the new bottoms away. I hacked into it later and saw what happened! Don’t worry I’ve told no one else, but my boss knows who sold him those guy’s was not Devlin; your bank details did not match his. So a trip to La La land for you just like those two, and in a day or two all you three will care about will be the next cock that’s going to fill your arse, or mouth.” Said the guy, there seemed to be an evil tone in his voice as he spoke.

“Well!” Said The Biker in a level voice, “If that’s the case at least tell me who you are, as you said in one to two days’ time it won’t matter at all.” The bear thought for a moment, all the time the dart gun was pointed at The Biker. “Well, what the fuck, like you said in one to two days it won’t matter. The names Prohaska. Now no more talk it’s time for La La land and your new life!” Prohaska raised the dart gun higher. The Biker acted without thinking: his leg shot out and kicked up Prohaska’s arm just as his finger was tightening on the gun’s trigger. “You fuckinggg…” Slurred Prohaska as the tranquillizer dart went into his chin, and the drug entered his blood. His eyes rolled into his head, and he fell to the floor next the two rangers. The Biker looked at the three bodies on the floor; he had to work quickly.

Sometime later; the two rangers and Prohaska were standing naked and glazed eyed in front of a naked The Biker. “Sit down on the couch, bitches—side by side. No, De Flores in the middle. That’s right. Now lean back, and spread your knees. Put your left hands around the base of your unworthy dicks and jerk them—let’s see what size you are and how stiff you can became.” Said The Biker, he watched as De Flores, Fritz and Prohaska did as he had asked them. The Biker smiled at the three men, he had taken a chance and given the three of them a double dose of Devlin’s drug. But it had seemed to have worked well none of the three men seem to have been turned in to a simpleton. Mindless slaves to be programed, yes. But simpletons, no. “Now, to teach you three a lesson, and start your training I’ll need help.” The Biker clapped his hands loudly; Tom and Tim came into the room. Both looked unwashed, and had dry cum round their mouths. They had been sucking Ruben and Eli dry of their cum. “Let go of your cocks bitches” The three guys’ let go of their cocks. The Biker nodded to Tom and Tim, and then pointed to Fritz and Prohaska.

Without speaking, Tom knelt in front of Fritz, between his legs; and Tim did the same with Prohaska. Before kneeling between De Flores’s legs; The Biker looked at the three cocks before him. All three members’ were pointing at the ceiling. Their heads were a determined red, their foreskins were pulled back, and their shafts were thick and well veined. Without looking more closely, The Biker could not tell the dicks apart. He knelt between De Flores’s legs; he lent forward and started to lick the underside of De Flores’s cock head.

The Biker kept his tongue busy working on De Flores’s cock head for a little while then The Biker slid his lips down over the thick edge of the cockhead and onto De Flores’s shaft itself. The mind-fucked De Flores let out a little groan of pleasure. The Biker’s lips caressed every inches of De Flores’s cock, he worked his way slowly and thoroughly downward, until his nose was buried in De Flores’s pubic hair, the odours of De Flores’s crotch and balls where turning The Biker on. De Flores quietly moaned, groaned and sighed as The Biker started bobbing his head up and down his cock.

Tom moved his head forwards, and guided his mouth over Fritz’s large red cock-head. And with his mouth, tongue, lips, and throat, Tom went to work pleasuring Fritz’s red-headed cock. Sometimes Tom working gently and smoothly the whole cock, other times swiftly and roughly just on the head of Fritz’s cock. Tom worked Fritz’s fuck rod harder and harder, suddenly Fritz’s body stiffened, Tom pulled off his cock at once Fritz won’t be allowed to cum yet.

Tim pushed his head between Prohaska’s legs, opened his mouth, wide and took in most of Prohaska’s cock in one try. Prohaska pulled his legs up further until his knees touched his chest and held them there. Tim gave Prohaska’s balls a lot of tongue-attention. Then, Prohaska moaned groggily, and thrust his dick deeper into Tim’s mouth. Tim licked and lapped at Prohaska’s cock, then run his tongue down the sensitive underside of Prohaska’s cock, it twitched and hardened. Tim pulled off Prohaska’s member. De Flores, Fritz and Prohaska were ready for the next step. The Biker, Tim and Tom moved from between the three mind-fucked guy’s legs.

“Stroke your cocks, bitches. Use your left hand to stroke your cock. Pull your knees up to your chests. Use your right hand to finger your assholes.” Ordered The Biker, jerking his own cock. The three guys used their left hands to jerk their pulsing rods. Then one after another, each guy reached his right hand between his upraised legs and under his balls; then they stroked three fingers back and forth across their asshole. Then almost at the same time, De Flores, Fritz and Prohaska slipped their two middle digits up inside their arse, and past their own sphincter. “That’s it bitches. Finger your holes. Jerk your cocks. You’ve find that special spot deep inside your holes, now rub it. Make yourselves feel good.” The Biker, Tim and Tom stood and watched as the three young men tried to satisfy themselves.

Two fingers up their butts, naked and masturbating; the three guys were slowly sliding deeply into a sexually omnivorous phase of mind. From here on, it was practically child’s play to turn them into submissive major bottoms. “You love something up your butts when jacking off, a modest dildo, a fat hard dick. It’s time to introduce you, De Flores, Fritz and Prohaska to your new best friend, MR. Prostate!” The three mind-fucked guys moaned and gasped for breath as they came nearer to the edge of orgasm, precum was already dripping from their cock-heads. De Flores, Prohaska and Fritz were so close. It was time, thought The Biker. In a voice of quiet authority, he ordered: “Cum, Prohaska. Cum, Fritz. Cum, De Flores. Finger that sensitive spot deep inside your ass. Love the way that MR. Prostate makes you feel. Cum. Cum. Cum now bitches”

First De Flores tensed moaned, gasped and let go of his pent up load. It spurted into the air in a long, thick rope. About the same time Fritz began to cum, his cum surging up into the air in an airborne jet. Then Prohaska, who could hold out no longer let go of his load. It came shooting out of his cock with such force that it hit Tom on the side of one of his legs. De Flores, Fritz and Prohaska kept jerking their dicks, cum flowed like lava down their cock heads and over their hands. “That’s it, boys,” The Biker told them. “Feel your orgasms wipe away all that you ever were. Leaving you calm, and cooperative. Let everything else just float away, leaving your mind an empty slate.” The three guys jerked at their even harder, De Flores even slip another finger into his arse.

After many more orgasms; each of which produced less and less cum, till finally the three guys were just shooting nothing and seemed to be in some pain The Biker ordered them to stop jerking off and to pull their fingers out there sore holes. De Flores, Prohaska and Fritz did as The Biker ordered, and laid panting for breath; their bodies covered in sweat and cum. The Biker turned towards Tom and Tim. “Take them back to the others, then clean up all of the slaves and shave them all including yourselves.” The Biker told the two mind-fucked brothers. “Do your father and him first!” The Biker said nodding his head towards De Flores. “When those two are ready bring them back to me, then go back and finish the rest.” Without another word being spoken the two brothers pull De Flores, Prohaska and Fritz up off the couch, and took them away.

The Biker sat in a chair and waited; the sound of running water and hair clippers were soon to be heard as Tom and Tim set about carrying out The Biker’s orders. Then suddenly Tom brought in the cleaned and totally shaved slaves that had once been his father and ranger De Flores. Tom lead the two men over to The Biker sitting in the chair, he stopped the two men just in front of The Biker and then turned to leave. “No, stay bitch. What has to be done won’t take long, I had need of your cock.” Tom stopped in mid step; he turned to face The Biker. The Biker stood up and walked over to his duffle-bag that was in the corner of the room, he picked it up and then walked back to the three guys standing by the chair; The Biker put the bag down on the floor and then reached inside it. He pulled out two more funnel gags, he pasted one of the gags to Tom who took it. “Kneel bitches!” The Biker told Devlin and De Flores, as one the two guys sank to their knees, their glazed eyes staring straight ahead.

“Now gag your father bitch.” Tom was told, he reached forwards, pushed the gag into Devlin’s mouth and fixed it tightly in place behind his head. The Biker did the same to De Flores. The Biker then stood beside De Flores; but he spoke to both De Flores and Devlin. His voice seem to bore into Devlin and De Flores’s fucked up minds “From now on craving piss will be your second most greatest craving, after the craving to serve and have your holes filled; do you understand!” Both De Flores and Devlin nodded their heads slowly. “Good. Then both of you can had mine and Slave 1’s piss, the first of many more to cum.” On hearing the word ‘cum’ De Flores, Devlin and Tom let out a moan, their cock hardened slightly, twitched, and a drop of cum formed in the piss-slit of the cock of the three guys, before it broke free and fell to the ground. The Biker smiled; it was good to see that the trigger word still worked on them.

The Biker held his cock over the funnel in De Flores’s mouth, and let his piss flow into it. Without being told to Tom had done the same, his piss was now flowing into the gag in his father’s mouth. Both men gulped down the piss that filled the funnels and their mouths. The Biker let out a long sigh as he slowly finished pissing, once he had stopped completely, he shook his cock, the last few drops of piss on the end of his member fell free and into the funnel in De Flores’s mouth. Tom carried on pissing for quite a while after The Biker, but soon he too finished pissing, and shook his cock. “Now take them back to the others, I have work to do!” The Biker told Tom, he watched as Tom took the two guys away. The Biker looked at the clock on the wall: 12.59 P.M it read. He did not have much time to deal with Master Phobos, and get ready for the Auction. But he could just make it. The Biker stood up and left the room.

3.00 P.M: The Biker had managed to make the arrangements for the auction, and get ready to take down Master Phobos. The Biker now stood in the dimly lit old barn waiting for Phobos to arrive, The Biker was how dressed in De Flores’s ranger uniform, De Flores was a slightly bigger build than The Biker, but the uniform was not too big on him. Over his head The Biker wore a leather hood, which went down under his shirt collar, which The Biker had buttoned right the way up to the top button. De Flores’s name tag was still on the shirt’s beast pocket. Also in the middle of the barn was a single hay bale, on it under the light of a single bulb knelt the newly shaved & cleaned Devlin. The funnel gag was still in his mouth, his hands were cuffed behind his back and attached to his ankles; the faint buzzing sound that could be heard told that one of the vibrating metallic butt-plug was in his hole.

A car was heard parking outside; The Biker looked at his watch: it read 3.10. Master Phobos was early, never mind all the quicker would be his downfall thought The Biker. He heard the barn doors creak open, and heard Phobos footsteps on the wooden barn floor. Master Phobos stepped into the dim light in the middle of the barn. A great bear of a man, in a tight rubber suit and rubber hood stood before The Biker. When the figure spoke, The Biker knew the voice at once, but did not let on that he knew who Phobos really was, that would come later, but for now maybe a little fun. “Well, what do you want. Ordering me here like this, it better by good.” Said Phobos in an loud and angry voice. The Biker did not answer Phobos’s question, but asked one of his own. “Have you brought your doggies with you, Isaac Devlin?” He asked. “What the fuck do you say?” Screamed Phobos shaking with shock. The Biker did not answer, he just watched as Phobos/ or Isaac Devlin as he really was shook and shouted. After a little time The Biker asked the question again, this time although Phobos was still shaking and crying out loudly he did answer the question.

“Why the fuck do you want to know about them for. If you must know, they in the back of the car outside, one chain to either side of the car to stop them from fucking.” Phobos took a few steps towards The Biker, his fists clenched. Time to move thing along thought The Biker, he pushed a button on the remote in his hand. The vibrating metallic butt-plug in Devlin’s arse speeded up, he let out a muffled moan, but Phobos didn’t seem to hear it. “Now you little fucker, you’re going to tell me just how you know what you seem to know, before I beat the living shit out of you.”

The Biker did not move from the spot where he stood, silent, and then he spoke in a low quite voice that stopped Phobos in his tracks. “How did I know who you really are, well you told me that yourself” A sound of total shock and horror came into Phobos’s voice. “What the fuck do you mean I told you, I don’t know you from shit?” He said. “Actually, you did tell me. That pic of you on the sales page of your mission of Phobos Omega Beta web site showed you dressed as you are now, but with your doggies. You see I know who your two doggies were, and who retrained them and sold them to you!” The Biker watched Phobos, he stood very still clenching and unclenching his fists, he took a few steps nearer to The Biker.

“Why don’t you say Hi to your brother Amos, he may be busy however!” The Biker suddenly said, before Phobos could speak, again. The Biker stepped sideways; so that Phobos could see Amos on the hay bale, and the funnel gag in his mouth. “What the fuck you done to him!” Cried Phobos, as he ran over to his bound brother; as he ran over to his brother he pulled off his rubber hood with the hood removed The Biker saw the bald head, bushy goatee and piecing dark brown eyes of the master he had sold the P.Is too. “When I saw Amos for the first time his face rang a bell in the back of my mind that we had met before. And after I saw your pic with the trained P.I doggies I then knew who Master Phobos was!” Said The Biker.

Isaac had reached his brother by now; he reached up and started to undo the straps holding the funnel gag in place. “Just you wait, by the time I’m f…..” Isaac never finished what he was going to say: his eyes rolled up into his head and he fell sideways onto the floor. All the time he had been trying to free his brother, Isaac had had his back turned towards The Biker. So The Biker had pulled out from the back of his pants Ranger De Flores’s tranquillizer gun, and shot Isaac in the butt with it. The Biker walked over to Amos and Isaac, he stepped over Isaac and reached up and refastened the straps of the funnel gag in Amos’s mouth. The Biker then knelt down beside Isaac and unzipped the rubber suit he wore. When the zip reach the bottom of the suit, Isaac’s limp but large cock flopped out, taking no notice The Biker rolled Isaac over onto his front and pulled the suit off him.

Isaac was now leaning against a wooden post in the barn, he was completely naked and been given a large dose of Devlin’s drug. It was time to deflowering Isaac. The Biker pushed Isaac onto the floor on his back with his legs in the air. With just the tip of his tongue, The Biker licked down the centre of Isaac’s hairless scrotum, and down to his little puckered virgin pink asshole. The Biker licked, lapped and sucked at Isaac’s hole. Isaac’s dock twitched, he moaned groggily. The Biker continued tongue teasing Isaac’s asshole. The Biker rubbed his hands up and across Isaac’s tight firm stomach, The Biker gripped hold of Isaac’s sensitive nipples. Isaac moaned, as The Biker squeezed, pulled and twisted his nipples.

Before long, Isaac felt one of The Biker’s strong fingers ease its way into his hole. He moaned; on his face was a concentrated expression, Isaac’s mind was now completely lost in what he was feeling and lust. The Biker slipped in another finger into Isaac’s fuck-hole. “Just relax and enjoy. Now are you ready to have me pound your arse? Just say please, pound me, sir.” But Isaac still would not give in, he just moved his arse backwards, and forwards on The Biker’s fingers. The Biker slid two more fingers into Isaac’s hole. “Feels good, bitch? Do you want your hole pounded now?” Purred The Biker, as his fingers worked Isaac’s butt. Isaac was finally pushed over the edge. “Please ... pound ... me ... now” Moaned Isaac. “Close enough bitch.” Said The Biker, he pulled his fingers out of Isaac.

The Biker lends forwards, his mouth brushed against Isaac’s ass-crack. Isaac shoved his ass as far up in the air as he could, his mind controlled drug- addled mind wasn’t running the show now—his body was responding on auto-pilot. The Biker reached between Isaac’s legs with his hand and tugged gently on his cock and balls. “Say it, bitch, Please pound my hole.” Ordered The Biker, pulling harder on Isaac’s cock and balls. Isaac’s cock had started to leak precum. “Please ... pound me now!” Moaned Isaac, he turned his head to look at The Biker. Precum was oozing quite quickly now out of Isaac’s erection. It dripped onto The Biker’s hand The Biker kept jerking Isaac’s cock. Once he had quite a lot of precum in his hand, The Biker wiped Isaac’s cum on his own quivering fuck-stick.

The Biker kneaded Isaac’s ass cheeks he knew Isaac’s body wanted it badly. He lowered his long precum covered fuck-stick to Isaac’s butt and slid it up, and down against Isaac’s ass crack. Isaac felt the tip of The Biker’s cock slide just inside him, his arse involuntarily tensed. “Relax bitch. Let your pussy ass go loose. Just let me in, and pound your hole.” Ordered The Biker I felt his ass slacken a little. “Yes sir.” Mumbled Isaac. The Biker felt Isaac’s butt loosen ever so slightly. The head of The Biker’s fuck-stick, just the head pushed it way a little further in. Pausing for a moment, The Biker shifted his hips to get the best angle.

Suddenly The Biker drove his shaft into Isaac, long and hard. Isaac’s ass clamped tightly around the base of The Biker’s shaft, so tightly it caused The Biker to shout out loud. “Fuck, you fucking bitch.” He kept his dick inside Isaac, until his arse relaxed completely. The Biker could breathe normally he slowly proceeded to slide his cock in and out of Isaac’s relaxed ring. The Biker ramped up the pace of the fuck. Once Isaac had got over the pain of The Biker’s cock in his arse, and use to the size of his cock. Isaac found that he loved having his arse fucked. He found The Biker’s thrust rhythm and matched it with his own rhythm, practically fucking his own ass on The Biker’s cock, without any help from The Biker. “Oh, fuck, your ass feels so good! I’m going to fuck you harder.” Panted The Biker. “Harder, fuck me harder!” Isaac pleaded.

Drenched in sweat, The Biker steadily increased his rhythm of thrusts, his and Isaac’s bodies ground and slammed against each other. The Biker’s nutsack smacked against Isaac’s arse. The Biker was close to Cumming, but he wasn’t going to let loose until Isaac did, first. The Biker reached under Isaac, grabbed his erect cock and started to jerk it hard. He pummelled Isaac’s ass even harder and rougher. “Yes…Yes…Gotter…Cum!” Screamed Isaac. The Biker kept up his body thrusting rhythm and the jerking of Isaac’s cock. His now hungry, hungry ass was clasping and unclasped hard on The Biker’s cock. “Fuck, you’re busting my dick!” Shouted The Biker, he was so near Cumming, he had to make Isaac cum first.

The Biker speeded up his jerking of Isaac’s cock, and the pounding of his now hungry hole. The Biker felt Isaac’s body shake, his overheated cock twitched and flexed wildly in The Biker’s grip. “Cum. Cum now; cum hard. Cum and become a slave!” Said The Biker, huge gobs of sperm start spurting out of Isaac’s cock. They smashing against the floor under him. His body kept jerking, he moaned and groaned as more and more cum left his cock. The Biker kept stroking Isaac’s cock faster, and faster, milking Isaac’s cock. “I’m Cumming!—Here it comes!” Roared The Biker, as he sent rope after rope of cum deep into Isaac’s arse. Isaac’s arse burned, but in a damned good way.

Isaac’s body stopped shaking, and he stopped Cumming; The Biker kept milking his spent cock making sure that he had milked every drop of Isaac’s sperm out of his cock. The Biker pulled his cock out of Isaac’s arse he moved in front of Isaac’s face and made him lick his cock clean.

“You’ve done wonderfully. You are tired, time to sleep. Let yourself sink into sleep. So sleepy, so sleepy.” The Biker told Isaac, after he had finished cleaned his cock. “Let yourself sink into sleep. You are tired, so tired.” Isaac sank to the floor. The Biker looked down at Isaac on the floor, and smiled. “Time to get you ready for the auction, but first I’ll collect those P.I doggies of yours. Where you’re going you won’t need them anymore!” He said as he stepped over Isaac and moved to the small barn, to collect his duffle-bag.

Carrying his duffle-bag The Biker stepped out of the barn and moved towards Isaac’s car; he stopped short of the car. What Isaac had not told him was that he had brought someone with him, apart from the doggies. The guy sat in the driver’s seat of Isaac’s car, he was reading a porno mag; and it seemed that he was jerking off as well. He did not even notice, or hear The Biker as he lent in through the nearside window and shot a drat into his neck. The guy fell sideways, his hand still wrapped around his cock. The Biker moved to the rear of the car, opened the back and shot a dart into each of the doggie’s butts, in seconds they were also out cold in the back of Isaac’s car. The Biker made his way back to the barn.

TO BE CONTINUDED: