The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; From P.I to Doggie: The Biker’s revenge 6. People from the other The Biker revenge stories maybe mentioned.

THE MISSIONARY FACTOR: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 7.

BY THE SLAVER.

3.

The Biker stopped his truck outside the old barn, it was still dark and there was a chill in the air. The Biker climbed out of the truck and reach into the back of it. He pulled out a duffle bag he slung it over his shoulder and made his way towards the barn. Before coming to the barn The Biker had got information about the barn, and what he had done to Eli from Devlin. The Biker know that before long Devlin’s mind would be so fucked up that he would never be normal ever again. But The Biker had managed to get quite a lot from him before Tim and Tom started another heavy fucking session on him (Devlin). The Biker entered the barn and turned on the lights, the first thing he saw was the bound but still figure of sheriff Eli on the mattress where Devlin had left him. The Biker walked over to him. When he got closer The Biker could see that Eli was still breathing, he reach forward and opened one of Eli’s eye lids. The eye had a glazed drugged look, and had rolled half way up into his head; The Biker let go of the eye lid it slid slowly shut.

Still with the duffle bag over his shoulder; The Biker turned and walked towards the smaller barn on one side of the main barn. At first look it did not seem that there was anything in the small barn. There was a table pushed up against the far wall, a small fridge next to it. And standing beside the door was a large wooden cupboard. The Biker went straight to this; the cupboard had a thick chain and padlock holding the double doors tightly sealed. From his pocket, The Biker pulled out Devlin’s keys (The Biker had removed them from Devlin’s pants). After a couple of tries with different keys the padlock opened, and the chain fell free from the cupboard door. The doors swung open. The Biker looked inside: it was full of all sorts of bondage gear which Devlin had told The Biker was used on the new Acolytes along with the drug to turn them into mindless sissy bottoms. Also there were boxes of the drug and syringes, and some evil looking, metallic butt-plugs with remote controls As well as boxes marked Sheriff’s Department that were full of Instant Rag Doll spray.

Smiling, an evil smile The Biker dropped a metallic butt-plug, remote and some lube into his duffle-bag. He walked back into the main barn, and over to Eli lying on the mattress. He dropped the duffle-bag on the floor near Eli, and looked round the barn. After a few seconds The Biker found what he was looking for, a pile of hay bales not far from where Eli laid. He walked over to the bales, and then dragged one over beside Eli. Then The Biker lifted Eli up off the mattress, and dropped him over the bale; not a sound or movement came from Eli. Next The Biker slowly and carefully untied all the ropes binding and trussing up Eli. It took some time; but finally the last piece of rope fell free from Eli’s body.

The Biker looked down at Eli; he reached into the duffle-bag, and pulled out the plug and lube that he had taken from the cupboard. Suddenly; from outside came the sound of a truck pulling up, and stopping. Quickly, The Biker put down the plug and lube and run to the door; and looked out. A large truck had pulled up behind his own truck. Three figures sat in the front of the truck, two more sat in the open back. The truck’s headlights had been turned off, but there was a light on in the front of the truck. The Biker could see that the three figures in the front were dressed in light grey suits, white shirt and grey tie; and that their hair was closely cropped just like Devil and his sons.

These must be the people sent to collect Devil and Eli thought The Biker; he turned and run quickly into the smaller barn, and over to the cupboard. From it he pulled out a thick leather hood which he slid over his head, next he grabbed a can of Instant Rag Doll spray in each hand, two that had no lids on, he then ran back to the doors of the main barn. The two figures from the back of the truck were now walking towards the barn doors; the other three remained in the truck. The Biker stepped back from the doors, and raised his arms, aiming the spray cans at the doors.

The two henchmen as The Biker thought of them stood no chance. They had a brief glimpse of a guy dressed in black wearing a leather hood, holding two spray cans at them, before jets of mist hit then in the face. The henchmen’s eyes rolled up into their heads, and both of them fell to the ground like felled trees. The Biker pulled the two guys away from the doors, and then moved closer to the doors again and looked out. After a few more seconds one of the guys in the front of the truck got out and came towards the barn. He too was quickly over powered, The Biker looked back out the doors after what seemed a long time, but was not. The last two guys climbed out the truck, and walked towards the barn; both were carrying a hand gun. The Biker did not wait for the two henchmen to enter the barn, as they came up to the doors; The Biker thrust his hands through the gap between the doors and sprayed a large dose of Instant Rag Doll in both guy’s faces.

He heard, rather than saw the two guys hit the ground. The Biker dropped the cans and pulled the doors wider open, the two henchmen lay in a heap just outside the doorway. Quickly The Biker pulled one of the guys into the barn; and then dragged him into the smaller side barn. He rolled the guy onto his front, grabbed a pair of cuffs from the cupboard, and cuffed the guy’s hands behind his back. The Biker then brought the other henchmen into the small barn, one at a time, cuffing each of them. When he was finished, the five henchmen were in a pile in the middle of the small barn. The Biker walked back into the bigger barn, he was still wearing the leather hood. He walked over to Eli, who was still slumped over the bale. He dropped the two hand guns into the duffle-bag; then out of it The Biker took out a jonnie, he placed it on Eli’s butt. He then rubbed lube on the metallic butt-plug, and stepped closer to Eli.

The Biker fully ripped off Eli’s pants and underwear, and placed the jonnie on his cock. The mind-fucked Eli felt two of The Biker’s muscled fingers roughly work his butt-hole. A very small part of Eli felt disgusted, nobody, no man had every touched him there. But because of the drug Devlin had given him, Eli could not help himself, but to get aroused by The Biker’s rough massaging of his sensitive, virgin hole. The strange and alien, but somehow pleasant feelings Eli felt were absolutely new to him. Suddenly The Biker pulled his fingers out of Eli’s hole; he let out a muffled moan. Eli then felt something cold, metallic and large being pushed deep into his ass, followed by a sharp pain. Eli cried out. “I think you’re ready for some serious face fucking!” The Biker said.

Then the metallic butt-plug in Eli’s hole started vibrating. Suddenly there was a pulsing, irritating feeling deep inside Eli’s guts, and a massaging of his prostate. His drugged brain suddenly couldn’t think of anything else, the feelings were too intense. Whatever was happening to Eli’s ass, it felt good, just so incredibly good. He wanted it to carry on, to stay. Nothing else was important now. In a few second Eli’s cock was hard and dripping Precum into the jonnie on it. His muscles suddenly relaxed and his whole body went limp. Now all Eli could think about was the wonderful pleasure deep inside his ass.

“That’s good bitch.” The Biker said in a calm voice, “Just accept what’s happening... just accept the pleasure you’re feeling…just accept you’re love being my cock loving little slave.” The Biker moved in front of Eli and removed the tape from around his mouth and head. Eli’s muddy mind was so busy enjoying the pulsing wonders deep inside his ass, that once his mouth was free he could only managed to moan helplessly and wiggle his ass trying to get that wonderful pulsing deeper into his ass. “Just accept what you’re going to become...just let go of the old you…there is so much more pleasure for you as my cock loving slave.” Eli moved his head up from the hay bale so he could look at The Biker, Eli was still wiggling his ass, trying to get more of that mind-blowing ecstasy, he was feeling there.

“Yes bitch; you’re going to be real good serving cock, aren’t you? And you will get so much more pleasure. But first we have to empty that head of yours, so there’s room only for the need to serve cock, and that mind-blowing pleasure, and nothing else. You want me to help you with that, so you can start your new life?” Said The Biker “Yeah... I want that... I want mind-blowing pleasure, for ever. I’ll do anything please help me” Babbled Eli, in mindless agreement. Eli couldn’t control what he was saying, he so wanted the mind-blowing pleasure to never end. He wanted to serve cock. “Very good” Answered The Biker, dropping his pants and underwear. His erect cock fell free. “Look at my huge cock, bitch.” Eli’s eyes locked themselves onto The Biker’s huge cock.

“Open wide, and take my cock bitch!” Ordered The Biker. Eli opened his mouth, and The Biker slowly pushed his erection into Eli’s mouth. The Biker pushed more and more of his cock into Eli’s mouth, stopping when Eli gagged, and then starting again. Finally The Biker’s balls hit Eli’s chin. “Suck that cock bitch, and make me cum.” Eli set to work, using his mouth and tongue. Eli had never in his life given a blow job, but he did seem to be a natural born cock sucker. He worked his tongue up and down along the length of The Biker’s erect member, then Eli swirled his tongue over the cock head. The Biker cried out, and gasped in air, as in no time Eli had brought him every near the edge of shooting his load. The Biker grabbed hold of Eli’s head with one hand, and held a remote in the other. The Biker started to face-fuck Eli, hard and roughly, he was now so near. The Biker let out a loud cry of ‘Oh fuck’ and cum. At the same time as he cum The Biker pushed a button on the remote. The pleasures in Eli’s ass got even more intent, and pushed him over the edge. His own cock exploded cum, filling the jonnie on his cock, just as The Biker’s cum filled his mouth. As The Biker’s cum slid down his throat Sheriff Eli was no more. In his place was now a mind less Cock Slave to be owned, or sold be The Biker.

Bike waited for Eli to finish licking his cock clean, and then pulled it out of his mouth. “Very good slave, now you just stay there and enjoy yourself. That ass pleasure won’t last for long, but long enough for me to deal with those ass-holes in the other room.” The Biker said, as he retired Eli’s arms and legs and turned down the plug up Eli’s arse. He patted Eli on his bald head and removed the jonnie from Eli’s member, he carefully tied the top. He walked towards the small barn, zipping up his pants as he went, and holding the jonnie. Master Phobos’s five henchmen still lay unconscious, in a heap in the middle of the room their arms cuffed behind their backs. The Biker knew that he had to work fast the effect of the Instant Rag Doll would not last much longer. The Biker quickly placed the jonnie in the ice box of the small fridge. He then removed the cuffs, and stripped the five men naked; he then carried them one at a time into the main barn, and laid each guy over a bale of hay. Then he hog-tied four of the henchmen, tightly so they could not move off the bales, the fifth henchman was tied tightly so he was bent over the hay bale but could not move, with his ass in the air.

The Biker went back into the other barn, and returned with a large box, which he place on the floor he moved behind the fifth henchman with his arse in the air. The Biker reaches between the guy’s legs and grabbed hold of his balls, The Biker squeezes them painfully and whispered in the guy’s ear “Wanna keep these, boy? Well you just tell me what I want to know and you won’t. But cause me any trouble, and I’ll rip them right off you.” The Biker pulled down hard. The guy cried out. “What’s your name, and are you five the only ones sent to collect Devlin?” Asked The Biker. The guy did not answer, The Biker pulled even harder down. The guy let out an even louder cry than before. “Answer me bitch, do you really want to lose your ball?” Said The Biker, squeezing the guy’s balls hard. “Fuck no, please stop. I’ll talk.” Panted the guy.

The Biker stopped pulling the guy’s balls, and squeezing them. But he kept a tight hold on them. The guy let out a sigh as the pain in his balls slowly died down. “The names Ruben. And yes, only five of us were sent to pick up Devlin. We were also given orders to pick up a sheriff Eli as well. We couldn’t find ever of them at their homes or offices. So we came here too look for them.” The guy stopped talking, and drew in breath, he started talking again quickly before The Biker could start pulling and squeezing his balls again. “If we hadn’t found them here we were going to call our boss!”

The Biker looked down at Ruben; his balls were starting to turn blue. The Biker squeezed Ruben’s ball, again. “So, no one knows you are here, or were you are?” Asked The Biker, squeezing a bit harder. Ruben let out a cry, and then answered. “No one knows where we are! But..but..” Ruben stopped speaking, and let out another cry. “What bitch, what are you trying to say!” Shouted The Biker pulling Ruben’s ball hard down. “Fuck no pleases….if we have not finished our mission, or not found Eli and Devlin by two days from now we have to report in!” The Biker let go of Ruben’s balls: “Exhalent, my work here will be finished long before then. And I will have taken down Master Phobos by then!” Said The Biker, as he rubbed lube on his erect member.

“What, whaat ?” Ruben said. The Biker moved closer to Ruben, and ploughed his erect dick into Ruben’s ass. Ruben lets out a bloodcurdling scream as The Biker’s big cock ripped into his ass. The other henchmen looked over at Ruben and The Biker, looks of horror on their faces, they tried to scream out but the rubber plug-gags muffled their cries. The Biker pushed even deeper into Ruben’s ass. Ruben cried out, squirmed and tries to throw The Biker off. The Biker slapped Ruben hard across the back of his head. “Shut up bitch, and take it like a man. Either take my cock in your worthless ass, or you can be found dead in a ditch somewhere.”

“NO! NO! I’LL TAKE IT!” The young guy cries out. Ruben shut his mouth and The Biker continued his pumping, in and out of Ruben’s ass. “That’s good bitch, I’m training your man hole to learn how to take a big cock. It will help in your new life.” The other henchmen still watched what was happening, fearing that when The Biker had finished with Ruben he would turn onto them. Not knowing that The Biker had other plans for them. Suddenly Ruben felt The Biker’s body tense and his grip on Ruben’s ass tighten, as The Biker shot his load inside the henchman’s guts. “That’s number one; only say nine more to go, fucker” Said The Biker. After three more loads had been deposited in his ass Ruben moaned, groaned and drops flat over the hay bale. The Biker pulled his cock out of Ruben’s ass, he moved round in front of Ruben. “Open your mouth, and clean my cock now, bitch!” Ordered The Biker. Without saying a word Ruben opened his mouth wide, and took in most of The Biker’s cock into his mouth and started to lick it clean. After Ruben had finished cleaning his cock, The Biker pulled out it out of Eli’s mouth, zipped up his pants and walked over to the four other bound henchmen

Out of the box The Biker took out a plug that had a ring hanging its base, he put lube on it. , He knelt behind one of the henchmen, The Biker worked his finger in and out the guy’s hole for a few seconds. Then he pushed the plug straight into the guy’s ass, all the way in till its base. The guy moaned into the plug gag in his mouth, as his virgin ass was filled for the first time. The Biker started to pump the plug, it started to fill and stretch the guy’s ass. The Biker continued pumping the plug, stretching the guy’s ass beyond the width of taking a cock. The Biker grabbed the guy’s cock that hung between his legs and pulled it roughly back, and then pushed it through the ring. This was then repeated by The Biker on the three other henchmen as well. Once all four men were plugged with stretching ass-plugs, The Biker went back to the box.

Bike produced four syringes from the box and jabbed each of the four men in one of their ass cheeks. Their eyes roll back in their heads and they seemed to crumple onto the hay bales they were bound over. The drug given to the henchmen was the same one that had been given to Eli by Devlin, it would erase their memories, and they would forget their former lives. They would be conditioned in their new life to understand that they exist only for the pleasure of men, nothing else mattered. Bike waited a few minutes to let the drug take hold, then he untied the four henchmen.

Again from the box The Biker presented the henchmen with something else to mark their new life of slavery. Pairs of leather shorts, each pair of shots were much smaller than the normally shorts they would wear. The shorts would leave the bottom of their butt cheeks hanging out, and trap their cocks between their legs, nestling in the rings below the ass stretching plugs. The Biker slid a pair of rubber shorts onto each of the four henchmen, and buttoned them up. The Biker then dressed the four henchmen: three of them The Biker dressed in their own clothes. The last one, who was about the same build and size as Eli, The Biker dressed in Eli’s uniform. He then gave Ruben a shot of the drug, and fitted him with an ass stretching plug, tight rubber shorts and a plug-gag. The Biker then moved quickly back to Eli, he untied Eli’s legs. He then pulled the vibrating plug out of Eli’s arse, and then fitted him with an ass stretching plug, tight rubber shorts and a plug-gag. A syringe was pushed into his arse, giving Eli his second dose of the drug.

Next The Biker emptied the smaller barn, of all the drugs, ass stretching plugs, Instant Rag Doll, Bondage gear, cuffs and plug-gags he could find. Then he burned any papers that he could found about The Mission of Phobos Omega Beta. Then The Biker dragged Ruben and Eli outside, and throw them into the back of his truck. The Biker then went back into the barn, and then into the smaller barn and pick up his duffle-bag: from it he took out Devlin’s mobile. Before coming to the barn to collect Eli The Biker had got Devlin to wright a text to the crazy rich guy that ran the brothel in the next state, where straight males were break in by his customers. The text said that he (Devlin) had changed his mind and that there would be no slaves for the guy’s brothel. The Biker changed this text; now saying that not only was there Eli and Todd to pick up, but two other guys as well. The Biker added one of his banks and account number to the text: and sent it.

Almost at once The Biker received a reply text, he read the text: EXCELLENT, HAVE ALREADY SEND PICK UP TEAM, AFTER YOUR PHONE CALL. IT WILL BE WITH YOU BY 4:45 A.M. Bike looked at his watch, there was only just over half an hour before the pick-up team arrived. He had to work fast, going back out-side The Biker moved both Eli’s and the henchmen’s trucks up the old dirt track behind the barn, both trucks were now out of sight. The Biker quickly returned to the barn and made one last check, to make sure he had not missed anything. With one last look at the mind-fucked henchmen, The Biker left the barn, turning off the main lights as he left.

The Biker run quickly to his own truck, checking that Eli and Ruben were still in the back, he climbed into the truck, pulled off the hood and drove away fast. The Biker had to be back at his cabin, before the pick-up team arrived. The Biker had just parked beside his cabin, turned off the trucks lights and dropped down out of sight, before a black ford transit sped past and drove on up to the old barn. The Biker waited a few seconds, then he got up, he picked up his lap-top from the seat next to him. He turned it on and logged into the hidden camera in the main part of the barn which Devlin had also told him about.

At first the screen showed nothing but darkness, then suddenly there was bright light as the lights in the barn were turned on. Six or seven great bears of men came into the barn, the light shone on the tight rubber they all wore. Roughly, one at a time the rubber bears picked up the bound guys from the bales and carried them out the barn. Once the last guy had been removed the lights in the barn were turned off. The Biker turned off his lap-top, seconds later the black transit sped past again, this time going down the track. Devlin’s phone bleeped, The Biker pulled it out his pocket and read the text. He nearly dropped the phone when he saw how much he’d been paid for the four mind-fucked former henchmen of Master Phobos.

TO BE CONTINUDED: