The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; From P.I to Doggie: The Biker’s revenge 6. People from the other The Biker revenge stories maybe mentioned.

THE MISSIONARY FACTOR: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 7.

BY THE SLAVER.

5.

The Biker stood looking around the barn, it had been a great rush but everything was ready. All the Slaves for auction were shaved and ready on bales in front of a large black curtain. Chairs had been set up on the far side of the barn for the buyers. He then walked over to the doorway of the smaller barn, and looked in at the unconscious figures on the barn floor: master Phobos’s driver, his hard cock now soft and limp. One of the former P.I doggies and Eli. The Biker was dressed in a dark suit, white shirt and dark tie, and the tight rubber hood. On the table near the unconscious body of Eli sat two lap-tops: The Biker’s last orders to Todd were to down load everything about the mission of Phobos onto the two lap-tops. The Biker walked over to the lap-tops, picked them up and left the barn. A short time later he returned without the lap-tops. The Biker closed the door to the smaller barn and waited for the buyers to arrive.

The first to arrive was Ivan from East Europe, a red head with green eyes who stood 6 feet with a wiry but muscled body; now he was a business man, but he had been a former military security for the old Eastern Europe. He looked young, but was actually in his mid to late forty’s. “Phobos, my friend. It is a long time, no.” Said Ivan, shaking The Biker’s hand warmly. “I had hoped that for once you would not be wearing that mask. After all this time you would trust us and let us see who you are!” The Biker did not answer. Ivan did not seem to notice his eyes were fixed on the muscular Devlin’s. “I like these first two, brothers if I’m not mistaken, my friend”

He walked over to Tom and Tim both were kneeling on hay bales, hands cuffed behind their backs and a plug-gag in their mouths. The light bounced off their completely shaved heads, and bodies. Ivan fondled the young Devlin’s balls and cocks. He ran his hands over the smooth flesh of their bubble butts “Hmmm they have good equipment front and back” He said. “But why the butt-plugs?” Ivan pointed to the bases of the metallic butt-plugs in the two guy’s butts. “Those butt-plugs are an extra; all those in the auction have them, no extra charge!” Said Bike. For a moment Ivan looked hard at The Biker, and then his face broke into a huge smile. “You know my friend for a short time I was not sure that you were the real Master Phobos. But after seeing this selection of trained slaves for auction, and the butt-plugs as extra, I’m now sure that you are the real Master Phobos.” Ivan let out a loud laugh; he brought his hands down hard on The Biker’s shoulders, before walking over to the chairs on the far side of the barn, to wait the start of the auction.

The Biker let out the breath he had been holding. Then the brown haired, brown eyed, well-defined 5′9″ figure of Macintyre entered the barn. He did not greet The Biker, but walked straight over to the bound men on the hay bales. Macintyre nodded; his eyes were suddenly drawn to the hay bale on which Ruben knelt nearly naked, shaved and cuffed next to Tim. Macintyre looked longingly at Ruben’s striking body: his finely muscled torso, huge arms and thighs, nice sized dick and bubble butt with butt-plug in it.

Ruben was not completely naked; The Biker had been to Eli’s home and brought back one of his uniform shirts and tie. Ruben now wore the shirt, but The Biker had cut it down, it now just about covered the top part of Ruben’s chest, The Biker had leaved Eli’s name tag on the shirt but changed the picture to one he had taken of Ruben. The tie was tied tightly behind Ruben’s ball sacs. In his mouth was an O-ring gag, a stud had been placed in his tongue. Macintyre turned to The Biker. “You had outdone yourself this time, Master Phobos. You know of my liking and need to own and fuck Law-men. This is the one I will bid for; I will quickly break him in to life as my sex-thing.” Macintyre stopped speaking; he reached up and stroked one of Ruben’s cheeks. “And a real Law-man as well, you really have outdone yourself. One day you must tell me how you got him in the auction!” Macintyre turned and walked over to the chairs were Ivan was already sat. The Biker laughed to himself, he like Macintyre knew that no Law-man, or any other guy come to it would voluntarily became part of the auction.

Next to arrive was Benson, a handsome and well-built young man, who had jet black hair, brown eyes and stood 5′11″. He was employed by a wealthy Texan playboy, who had one of the largest fortunes in Texas. The playboy had to be definitely discreet with his sexual perversions, to the outside world he had to appear Heto and straight. So Benson went to slave auction like this to invest in fresh meat for his employer’s collection. Back in Texas the playboy had a large ranch, in a quiet and lonely spot far from the main ranch was the playboy’s special stables; in which was housed the playboy’s three heifers. Who were in fact three military jocks that the playboy had ‘brought’ back home with him when he left the military? The heifers had been trained to serve only the playboy’s cock, but they were allowed to fuck man-cows once a month, that was what Benson was at the auction for, one or two guys to complete the man-cow herd.

He looked at Prohaska hungrily, noticing the magnificent musculature and great looks of the guy. He walked around Prohaska, he draw in his breath sharply as his eyes fell on Prohaska’s ass. He knew that Prohaska was one of the man-cows he needed. Prohaska like the other slaves was kneeling naked, shaved and cuffed on a hay bale, and just like Ruben, he had an O-ring gag in his mouth and a stud in his tongue. On Prohaska’s cock was a tight leather sheave with metal studs over it, the sheave was held in place by a leather cuff behind Prohaska’s balls. The metallic butt-plug in his arse was on; a faint buzzing could be heard. “Phobos I will pay whatever is needed to be paid to add this one to my boss’s collection.” Benson said, nodding towards Prohaska.

The Biker laughs to himself as he takes this all in knowing that Benson properly fuck the man-cows behind his boss’s back. “You have to wait for the auction to start, and bid for the merchandise you want, you know that!” Said The Biker. “By the way, do you think your boss knows that you fuck his cows?” Benson looked up suddenly at The Biker, but he then grinned, his cock grows in his pants as he remembers the fucks he had enjoyed in the stable late at night. His cock stiffens and he felt a wet spot begin to grow and spread in his briefs. Benson quickly went over to the chairs, and sat down his hands in his lap, covering the wet patch spreading across the front of his suit pants.

The handsome daytime soap actor, Cole Van Hoff arrives his 6′1″, blond with blue eyes and a very muscular body. He greets The Biker. Who is about to return the greeting, but his voice catches in his throat as he sees the tall, bound, naked figure that’s lead into the barn by one of Van Hoff’s entourage. Sheriff Smith, The Biker’s half-brother who had been brutally brain-washed and trained by Amos Devlin, and then sold, now stood but a few yards from The Biker. Smith looked in fine shape, but, there were signs of some brutal treatment during his time with Van Hoff. In the records that Todd had shown The Biker; it stated that Smith had been sold to a person by the name of Sid Snodgrass. So it seemed that daytime soap star Cole Van Hoff was really a slave Master called Sid Snodgrass. The Biker got a hold of himself and replied to Van Hoff’s greeting. “You seem to be looking at my slave for a long time; it seems to me that you don’t remember him. Which strikes me as odd; you trained him, and sold him to me. I think that you are not the real Master Phobos under that hood.” Van Hoff said as he stepped nearer to The Biker, and reached out to pull the hood off The Biker’s head.

The Biker raised a hand to stop Van Hoff from removing the hood; “Of cause I remember him, he took a great deal of time and effort to brake and train. I’m looking longingly at him because you seem to have treated him well.” The Biker said, hoping that this would satisfy Van Hoff. Van Hoff seems about to lung forward to grab The Biker by his throat; but he stopped and started laughing. “Forgive me, my friend. But I have to be so careful; the public must never know that I have a secret identity!” Van Hoff said lowering his hands. “Oh, I understand!” Said The Biker. “Your secret is safe. Now are you going to inspect the merchandise, or sit straight down?” Van Hoff did not reply: but nodded his head and started walking along the line of bound slaves. He stopped in front of the former ranger Fritz and whistles. “Fucking hell Phobos this fucker is something else. Tough looking, I must test him!” Van Hoff clinched his fist and raised it too strike Fritz hard. “Damage any of the merchandise, and you’ll have to buy it outright at triple the going rate.” Warned The Biker.

Van Hoff lowered his fist and laughed as he inspected the former ranger, more closely. He turned his eyes down to look at fritz’s crotch. Fritz’s cock just like Prohaska’s cock was in a tight leather sheave with metal studs over it, the sheave was held in place by a leather cuff behind Fritz’s balls. The metallic butt-plug in his arse was not on, in his mouth was a large dildo gag and covering just about the top part of his chest was the cut down shirt of his ranger uniform, his name tag had been removed. “He’s a fucking handsome son-of-a-fucking-bitch.” Said Van Hoff, as he reaches down and squeezes and then jerked downwards Fritz’s ball sacs; Fritz let out a cry of pain, but his mouth was so full of the dildo gag that not a sound was heard “He’s quite a beefcake, isn’t he!” Van Hoff chortles as he walked over to the sitting area “I won’t ask how you came by him.” He said sitting down in a chair.

Surrounded by a circle of muscular, Italian suited body guards, New York crime boss Marco Giuliano arrived in the barn, grabbing the attention of all the other guys in attendance. Crime boss Giuliano‘s small army of body guards walked around him keeping him completely isolated from the others in attendance, as he struts across the barn to take a seat without even looking at the merchandise. He nodded to his host and motions for his body guards to stand behind his chair.

The Biker rubs his hands together and moved over to a high table at one end of the line of slaves, it was time to get the auction underway. He turned and looked at the row of captive slaves, and then at the buyers. “Gentlemen” He said in a loud and clear voice! “It’s time for this flesh auction to get underway.” His hands pushed some buttons on the table in front of him. All the lights that shone on the slaves went out, there was a few seconds of darkness then a light came on, shining on Ruben. “Gentlemen, I’d like you to pay attention to this first slave. This young man until a short while ago was a sheriff, his name as you can see this Sheriff Eli. He is still in top shape he stands six feet one inches tall, has a chest of 46 inches, and a waist of 34 inches. His cock is 7 and a half inches of man muscle, if you choice to use it”.

“Do I have an opening bid of one hundred and sixty thousand dollars?” The Biker looked around the barn at the buyer. “One hundred and sixty thousand” Macintyre yelled out. “Do I have two hundred thousand?” The Biker asked. “Two hundred thousand” The guy with a scar on his face, from Giuliano‘s army of body guards called out. “I have Two hundred thousand, going once, going twice…” Shouted The Biker, he was just about to bring the hammer down to close the deal. “I bid three hundred and seventy thousand” Cried Macintyre. The Biker nodded and began the count down again. “Going once, going twice…” Benson enters the bidding, “Six hundred thousand!” He yelled. “One million dollars I bid!” Macintyre cried out, he so wanted this sheriff guy, he was sure that ‘Eli’ would bring lots of amusement and sexual satisfaction to him as he broke the sheriff and turned him into a mindless sex-toy. “I have One million dollars, bid. Going once, going twice, SOLD to Macintyre for one million dollars.” Said The Biker bringing down the hammer.

Macintyre snaps his fingers and one of his minions tapped on an I-pod tablet sending his bid of One million dollars into Phobos’s account. The Biker looked down at his lap-top ‘TRANSFER COMFIRMED’ flashed on the screen. Another of Macintyre’s minions fixed a collar and led around Ruben’s neck, and then led him out of the barn. The Biker pushed a couple of buttons, the light over the bale were Ruben had once knelt went out, and another one came on. This time over Tom Devlin. “This guy was the captain of his swimming team in college, he is….” The Biker began speaking. “One million dollars!” Ivan yelled out, cutting across what The Biker was saying, he was confident that this would be the one and only successful high bid, however Van Hoff knew from watching Ivan that he badly wanted this slave, so out of spit he raises his hand and bid 2.3 million dollars. The barn fell silent, Ivan gave Van Hoff a look that could kill, and snapped back with a bid of three million dollars. No one else bid after that, The Biker counted the bid down, and banged the hammer on the table. “SOLD to Ivan for Three Million Dollars!” Shouted The Biker. Ivan was overjoyed he tapped on a tablet transferring the money to Phobos’s account.

None of the buyers knew that The Biker now controlled all of Phobos’s bank accounts, now. Tom was led from his hay bale and out the barn. The auction continued next up was Prohaska. Benson winning the guy for his boss for a mere 3.9 million dollars. Next was Tim Devlin Ivan successfully bid for him with a bid of 2.9 million dollars? He was ecstatic he now owned the matching set of brothers, just as he had wanted. The final slave up for biding was Fritz. The former ranger proves a favourite with all of the bidders, who went crazy bidding for him. After a near braw, which saw all but one of the bidders drop out. The guy with a scar on his face secured the former ranger for his boss Giuliano for a cool 5.9 million. Van Hoff was incensed, he stood up and yelled at The Biker and everyone else in the barn. “Is that it, It’s a fucking fix. I wanted that last piece of meat, and those two rigged it against me.” He shouted pointing at Giuliano and The Biker. Both The Biker and Giuliano looked shocked, for a moment The Biker thought Giuliano was going to set his men on Van Hoff. The Biker acted quickly, he pushed a button on the table in front of him. The black curtain behind the bales on which Ruben and the other slaves had knelt on, pulled open: “Gentlemen I now present the next auction!” Said The Biker, as the curtain completely opened, showing the figures behind it. Van Hoff stopped shouting at once, on seeing the merchandise for the next auction he dropped back into his chair and just stared. Ivan’s mouth dropped open as his eyes took in the sight before him. The barn was completely silent.

Behind the curtain was another line of hay bales: First in the line, on two bales pushed together knelt Amos and Isaac Devlin, funnel gags fixed firmly in their mouths, completely hairless. Their hands were cuffed behind their back, and then to their ankles, metal C.B devices completely encased their balls and cocks. And a double ended Dildo was deep in their holes. On another two bales knelt Todd and De Flores; they were bound and gagged just the same as the two Devlin’s. But also, Todd and De Flores’s nipples had been pieced: A metal ring through each nipple, the C.B devices on their balls and cock was clear plastic. Then next too them on all fours on a hay bale, was the former P.I now doggie bitch, Miro, a butt=plug with a tail in the base was buried in his well-used butt. On the very end of the line of hay bales was a pile of bales one on top of another, about four high, on top of which was a metal tray that was tilted towards the buyer’s seats, on the tray were five Jonnies full of frozen Man-seed: (After taking down the real Master Phobos, The Biker had managed to milk his unconscious driver of most of his cum!).

“Now gentlemen, let’s get this second auction under way!” Said The Biker, as the lights went out over the next auction lots. A single light came on over the piled bales of hay on which stood the tray of frozen cum. “Gentlemen, each jonnie are a single lot. Let’s start the bidding at Sixty thousand dollars!” The Biker looked around the faces of the buyers. “Sixty one thousand dollars!” Bid Ivan, there was no other bid. The Biker brought down the hammer. “Sold to Ivan.” After that the bidding picked up pace. The next two lots both went to Giuliano, for one hundred and three thousand Dollars and one hundred and ten thousand Dollars. Van Hoff won the next lot for one hundred and twenty thousand Dollars, and Macintyre took the last jonnie for two hundred thousand dollars. The Biker watched as the lots were taken away and the money was transferred. The lights went out over the pile of hay bales, and then came back on over Todd and De Flores. The bidding for them started at 2.7 million dollars, Macintyre’s bid of 4.1 million dollars was the winning bid. Next was the former P.I, now doggie bitch. Everyone started bidding for this lot, but very quickly the only two left bidding were Van Hoff and Benson. With a bid of Two million Dollars Benson claimed the lot. The Biker noticed that the account the money for the doggie bitch came from Benson’s own account. Finally the last lot of Amos and Isaac went to Giuliano for 6.1 million Dollars.

With the auction now over, Ivan, Macintyre and Benson bid their leave of The Biker and left. All through the auction The Biker had been trying to work out a way of getting Van Hoff away from the other buyers, and on his own. The answer to that problem came in the form of Giuliano; he rose from his chair, and walked over to The Biker, without his body guards. “My dear friend that was a most exhalent out come to the auction. I have the new stock for my gay brothel, and a means to satisfy that whore of a wife of mine.” The Biker looked at Giuliano, it was not a secret that Giuliano like young men rather that his wife. It was also no secret that his wife slept around. “My friend I could not help but notice that all through the Auction you kept looking at one of my body guards!”

Giuliano grabbed The Biker’s arm and pulled him closer. “Phobos, my friend that fine sample of manhood you can’t keep your eyes off” Giuliano whispers so as not to be heard by anyone, motioning his head toward the guy with the scare. “I will sell him to you, for the right price. He is a great liability to my business, apart from the fact that he is sleeping with my wife and fucking my current ‘friend’. Do you want him? ” The Biker took another look at the muscular young man with the scare in his face. The Biker pictured himself training the stud and then selling him for some guy’s enjoyment, his cock hardened as he thought about it. . “Are you sure his for sale?” The Biker spoke slowly, but could not take his eyes off the guy. Giuliano got a sly smile on his face. “Oh yes, his for sale. How much are you willing to pay for him, my friend?” Giuliano asked. “I will give you 2.1 million dollars for him, if you do something for me as well.” The Biker replied.

Giuliano was intrigued, he hesitated before replying: “Really, and what is it you would have me do?” The Biker tore his eyes away from the guy, and looked straight at Giuliano. “If I buy him” The Biker nodded at the guy. “You get rid of Van Hoff’s two friends for me. Did that for me, and I‘ll add another two million, do we have a deal?” Giuliano held out his hand to shake on the deal. “Deal” Giuliano said and The Biker nearly creams his pants. “De Guzman” Giuliano called to the guy with the scare. De Guzman walked over to Giuliano and The Biker. “De Guzman, go and check that my merchandise has been stored correctly!” The guy nodded his head, and headed out the barn. After he had left the barn Giuliano turned back to The Biker. “Now my friend, just how am I going to deal with his two friends?” Giuliano said nodding towards Van Hoff’s two body guards. “I think I can help with that!” Said The Biker moving quickly towards the door of the smaller barn. He returned moments later holding a small box he placed it on the table, and opened it. It was full of syringes.

“This drug is fast acting, and lasts for about 27 hours. But when they come round again there have a hard-on any donkey would be proud of, they will also become more compliant to the basic art of cock sucking, getting arse fucked for the pleasure of their new master. With training, each of them will become happy cum cows.”.” The Biker said as he handed the open box to Giuliano. “Even with the drug they may not want to be with you, you know!” Giuliano smiled as he took the box of syringes. “Do not worry my friend, I have broken many maverick jocks like them and I enjoyed every minute of it.” He turns and walked over to his remaining body guards, whistling. The Biker watched as Giuliano explained what was going to happen. The body guards smiled at Giuliano. “That fucker was trouble anyway we’re well rid of him.” Said one of the body guards. Three of the body guards left the Barn, going to deal with De Guzman. As one the remaining body guards jumped on Van Hoff and his body guards. Van Hoff and his men fort violently, but Giuliano’s men emptied three syringes into their carotid arteries. The aesthetic drug entered the three men’s bloodstream quickly. The Biker, Giuliano and the body guards watch as Van Hoff and his body guard’s eyes roll back into their heads and their bodies went limp. Four of Giuliano’s men carried Van Hoff’s body guards out the barn, two more laid Van Hoff on the floor.

Suddenly, the barn doors smashed open and people that The Biker did not know poured into the barn. Some of the guys were carrying bodies between them. The Biker turned and looked at Giuliano: “I’m afraid that there’s been a change of plan, I’ve been planning to take control of this outfit for a long time!” Giuliano said breaking into laughter. “But you have handed me the start I need.” He walked nearer to The Biker; at the same time some of Giuliano’s men grabbed The Biker from behind, and held him tight. Giuliano reached forwards and pulled the hood from The Biker’s head. For a moment no one spoke: then Giuliano broke the silence. “As I thought, no knew, you are not the real Master Phobos. That’s of no matter; you can just join the others as stock for my first auction. Don’t look so shocked, you have given me the means to take complete control!” One of the men holding The Biker grabbed his hair and pulled his head to one side. “It was easy to trap you I just spun you that story about De Guzman and you jumped at it. And then you just gave me the mean to take control.” The Biker felt a sharp pain in his neck as a syringe was emptied into his carotid artery, his eyes rolled up into his head, and he fell limp in the body guard’s arms. “As I said I really enjoy breaking maverick jocks, and I’m going to really enjoy breaking you!” chuckles Giuliano.

EPILOGUE: Their Downfall.

On a large view screen in his office, Giuliano watched as the last of his conquered rivals were auctioned. Over the last few weeks all of his rivals had been captured and sircome to his now irresistible power (That power had been given to me by The Biker.) Giuliano’s hands reached down and pulled the man-slave between his legs back into action again, Giuliano smiled down at his latest man-servant. The bald headed, but bearded The Biker, who had weeks ago had been so enthusiastic about kidnapping, training and selling straight guys into gay slavery, was now solely focused on Giuliano’s massive piece of cock. The Biker was shoving as much of Giuliano’s man-meat down his throat as his newly-brainwashed mind would let him service. The Biker was now the latest victim of Giuliano’s irresistible power. Giuliano thrust his raging, glistening cock back and forth, in and out of The Biker’s mouth, making The Biker’s cheeks bulge again and again as Giuliano’s cock pumped his face. The Biker moaned and rubbed his own cock on one of Giuliano’s leg, drools of pre-cum escaped The Biker’s cock and trailed down Giuliano’s leg, something which didn’t go unnoticed by Giuliano.

“That’s it, Dickhead...suck my cock...take all of that lovely cock in your mouth—you know you love it! You love the feel of your mouth filled with my cock so much that it’s enough to make you get off, isn’t it?” Brainwashed beyond any hope, The Biker grunted and groaned, his eyes squinting tightly as his mouth sucked relentlessly on Giuliano’s cock. The Biker’s own cock exploded in waves of orgasms, more powerful than anything he’d ever experienced before. His cum shot from his cock and landed with a splat on Giuliano’s leg. The Biker moaned and sighed, his whole focus on the cock in his mouth. The Biker’s body shook with exciting orgasmic waves, The Biker’s fucked brain linked the two actions together (Sucking cock, and waves of orgasm) into an addictive yearning to do them again and again. It just made him lust after Giuliano’s fuck-stick and man-milk even more, reprogramming him into a cock-loving, submissive slave deepened his arousal and his cock loving desires. The Biker’s head bobbed up and down, and his mouth working up and down Giuliano’s well-sculpted cock, which The Biker now couldn’t get enough of.

Giuliano stood up, and pushed The Biker onto a couch on the other side of the room. The words fuck me escaped from The Biker’s lips Giuliano was more than happy to oblige! Giuliano pulled The Biker’s legs up onto his shoulders. He loved the expression on The Biker’s face. Pulling The Biker towards him Giuliano mounted him. Giuliano thrust his raging, glistening, unlubed cock straight into The Biker’s ass. Giuliano roughly fucked The Biker bare back, who moaned and gasped as Giuliano’s cock ripped into his ass. Giuliano took no notice he kept on fucking The Biker’s ass. Finally Giuliano pulled out of The Biker, in one smooth motion Giuliano adjusted his position, grabbed The Biker’s head in one hand and pulled him forwards, and using his other hand inserted his erect cock into The Biker’s mouth, just in time to shoot his load into The Biker’s mouth, The Biker eagerly swallowed and loved all the cum Giuliano gave him, all due to the brainwashing he had gone through. Giuliano let out loud moans and cries as he continued to jerk his cock that was still inside The Biker’s mouth. Giuliano thrust his hips back and forwards, forcing ever last drop possible to shoot and be swallowed by his new sex toy The Biker. The Biker needed no further encouraging; Giuliano had made him crave cum, The Biker sucked for all he was worth. Giuliano let out a loud cry as he cum yet again. Giuliano pulled out of The Biker, and side.

He left The Biker lying on the floor; as he walked to the room were De Guzman was kept under lock and key, he too had come under Giuliano’s total control. Giuliano entered the room; De Guzman was lying on his stomach on a large wooden table. Although he was now completely under Giuliano’s power, De Guzman’s wrists and ankles were tied to the table, his arse in the air. Although Giuliano had well face-fucked De Guzman, he had not touched his arse that was about to change. Giuliano moved over to a smaller table near the one De Guzman was bound too. Giuliano picked up an extra-large evil-looking, shiny black dildo, and lubed it up he smiled evilly at De Guzman as he began to tease it into his arse.

It was far too big, De Guzman began to squirm and moan. Giuliano did not ease up; he nodded to one of his men standing by the table. Who pushed the hapless mind-fucked De Guzman harder down onto his stomach on the table, the guy climbed on top of De Guzman and sat down, his ample, butt-plugged arse pinned the back of De Guzman’s head down to the table, the guy’s hands pressed hard down on the lower part of De Guzman’s back, pinning him to the table. With a mischievous evil grin, Giuliano slid the extra-large dildo home, sheathing the whole dildo inside the now thrashing mind-fucked De Guzman’s arse. Suddenly thrusting his pelvis, De Guzman dumped a sizable load of cum. As Giuliano pulled out the dildo, it popped out of De Guzman and his ass unloaded a huge pile of shit onto the ground between his legs. Giuliano used the extra-large evil-looking dildo three more times on De Guzman, once again, each time De Guzman would dump a sizable load of cum. And then the dildo was pulled out of his arse, De Guzman dumped a huge pile of shit onto the floor.

Late at night Giuliano stood looking at his two life-long sex-toys, De Guzman and The Biker. Both were now sitting naked side by side in a small metal cage. The traces of shit on De Guzman had not been washed off, and both he and The Biker had large butt-plugs up their arses. While Giuliano watched De Guzman let out a low moan, shot a small amount of cum and a pile of shit slip out of his plugged arse. Giuliano smiled: “Yes, both of you are now under my complete control. And you De Guzman I was going to leave you untouched. But now I found out that all along you were an undercover police officer, well you can just become another mindless cum-cow & shit-maker in my growing stable of controlled men. I’m keeping you both as my own property.” Other than De Guzman moaned again and drop another pile of shit onto the floor. “I thought you should know, even thou neither of you understand. The last of your gang have been reprogramed and sold. I have also found those two lap-tops you hide behind the barn. Well I think that your downfall is complete; The Biker is no more.” Giuliano laughed as he left the room.

Giuliano was right this was the end of The Biker.

THE END.