The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; From P.I to Doggie: The Biker’s revenge 6. People from the other The Biker revenge stories maybe mentioned.

THE MISSIONARY FACTOR: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 7.

BY THE SLAVER.

2.

Devlin looked up as Sheriff Eli entered the room. Devlin did not beat about the bush; he came straight out with what he had to say. “I’ve had an E-Mail from Master Phobos, and as I said he would be, he is most displeased with you, Eli.” Devlin paused and then carried on. “You’re to enter into the personal service of Master Phobos by on later that tomorrow night you’re not even going with the next group of Acolytes.” A look of sheer terror came to Eli’s face. He knew what this would mean. He had no wish to become a cock worshiping, cum dump for some pervert. Eli was just about to tell Devlin just what he was going to do, when Devlin’s lap-tap binged, another E-Mail had arrived. Devlin looked at his lap-top, and open the E-Mail. Eli slipped quietly from the room.

Devlin did not notice: the E-Mail said. DEVLIN. ON THINKING ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED OVER THE LAST FEW DAY. YOU ARE AS MUCH TO BLAME AS SHERIFF ELI. SO I HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU WILL JOINT MY ACOLYTES WORSHIPING A HIGH MASTER SOMEWHERE IN THE DEEP SOUTH STATES. MY OWN PEOPLE ARE ON THEIR WAY TO COLLECT YOU. MASTER PHOBOS. Devlin look up to speak to Eli, but the room was empty. Devlin smiled, he had a plan to escape and disappear, and Eli was part of that plan. Devlin was shore he knew where Eli had gone.

Todd finished his work on the lap-top. He looked up “Master, is this what you want. Master!” He said moving back from the lap-top, and lowering his head, so he was looking at the floor. Tom moved over to his brother, and lifted up his head, and once again empting his bladder into Todd’s willing mouth. The Biker took no notice; he started reading the information on the screen. It told him all about what happened to the young jocks who became Acolytes of the mission of Phobos Omega Beta. There were even some photos of some Acolytes worshiping their masters. The Biker marvelled at the shear origination of the whole operation. Also The Biker found out why he thought he knew Devlin. The Biker looked up from the screen Tom had finished piss and was shaking his cock, so the last drops of his piss fell into his brother’s mouth.

“SLAVE 2 and PISS SLUTT go and stand either side of SLAVE 1.” The Biker told Todd and Tim, Todd got up off his knees, and with Tim walked over to Tom. The two brothers then stood one, either side of Tom. The Biker then slid an extra-large Jonnie onto both Tim and Todd’s members, and wrapped one of Tom’s hands around each of Todd’s and Tim’s members. He then told Tom (SLAVE1) to pump his brother’s cocks, hard and fast till they had cum, and filled the extra-large Jonnies on their cocks. Tom started pumping his brother’s cocks, roughly and fast. All most at once both Todd and Tim started to moan and thrust forewords into Tom’s hand, their first orgasm not that far off. The Biker went back to reading the information on the lap-top. Moments later, he heard the two brothers cry out and gasp as they shot the first of their loads.

Devlin drove the short distance to Sheriff Eli’s home, a small wooden cabin, behind the Sheriff’s office building. He tried the door, it was open. Devlin pushed the door open and went inside, Devlin felt something strike the back of his head and everything went black. A short time later Devlin came round to find that he was Hog-tied in the middle of the room. He tried to call out, but tape had been wrapped around his mouth, and head. Devlin set to work trying to free himself. ‘It’s a good thing that Eli is hopeless at tying people up.’ Thought Devlin, as with the final tug his hands pulled free of the ropes binding them. Devlin quickly freed his ankles and feet, and pulled the tape from his mouth. Looking around the room, and Eli’s bedroom. Devlin knew that Eli had fled, in a hurry, to try and escape Master Phobos’s anger. Devlin also knew that Eli would try and get some goods on him, and Master Phobos. So the place Eli would be, if Devlin was not to late would be the old barn further up the mountain, behind The Biker’s cabin. Devlin left Eli’s home, and got into his truck and drove off.

The Biker had long since finished reading the information on the lap-top, and he had also given up trying to call Sheriff Eli, who was going to be his next victim. There were final low painful moans from both Todd and Tim, as both shot their last load, which filled the jonnies on their members. The Biker carefully removed the full jonnies from men, tying each one tightly and placing it on a try. The Biker then went into the kitchen and placed the full jonnies in the ice-box of the fridge, next to Tom’s. He then went back to the three men and spoke to them: “SLAVE 1, SLAVE 2 and PISS SLUT go into the small back room, and await my orders.” Without saying a word Tom, Todd and Tim left the room. The Biker watched them go. It was now completely dark outside. The Biker decided to get some sleep, but not much for he was going to have a visitor later on.

Devlin watched as Sheriff Eli opened the heavy wooden doors of the old barn. Once Eli was inside and preoccupied with looking for anything he could find about Devil or Master Phobos, Devil made his move. He got out of his pick up and walked over to the barn, as he moved over to the barn Devlin pulled a chloroformed soaked rag out of a bag in his pocket. He crept into the barn and behind Eli. He clamped the rag over Eli’s mouth and nose. Eli tried in vain to flip Devil off him, but Devil was ready for that he pulled back Eli’s head and stepped back keeping Eli off balance. After a few minutes of pitiful struggling the chloroform took affect and Eli slipped into unconsciousness, his body went limp in Devlin’s arms. Devlin tossed Eli onto an old mattress in the corner. He then grabbed some coils of ropes from a pile of rope by the mattress, and went to work binding the unconscious Eli. Devlin began binding Eli in tight coils of rope he bound Eli’s hands behind him and then started on his ankles. Devlin smeared a sticky piece of duct tape over Eli’s mouth and secured it further by wrapped a longer piece around Eli’s mouth and neck. Finally, Devlin took Eli’s gun, radio and mobile. By the time Devlin was done Eli was fully trussed up just like a Christmas ham.

Devlin took a step back from Eli. The chloroform would keep Eli out for another forty minutes or so. Devlin walked into a smaller barn off the main barn, he had some phone calls to make. Devlin had plans for Sheriff Eli. There was this crazy rich guy that ran a brothel in the next state. He would pay good money for new, straight male workers that his customers could break in. Devlin intended to use Eli and Todd one of his own sons to make himself so fucking rich that he could totally disappear. Devlin had just got off his phone to the crazy rich guy that ran a brothel in the next state when he heard a noise from the main barn. He turned off his mobile; he would have to call Todd later Devlin raced into the main barn. Apparently it seemed that Eli was more resilient than Devlin gave him credit for. Eli had come to quicker than expected and was trying to hop away. The noise Devlin heard was Eli’s big feet slapping against the barn’s wooden floor. Every hop Eli made, his boots made a loud thud on the wood. The stupid fucker actually thought he could hop away. Devlin couldn’t help laughing as he tackled Eli, slamming him against the floor.

Devlin spun Eli around to face him. “Listen you prepubescent, egotistically little fucker. Thought you could just get the dirt on me and Master Phobos and then disappear. Well it seems that this time I’m smarter than you. I’m going to sell yours and Todd’s ass to a rich guy that turns guys like you and Todd into his obedient, cock loving, pussy bottom slaves.” Devlin spat into Eli’s face. “Mmmpphhmego! Mmm, Mmpph.” Eli responded through his tape gag, he looked at Devlin and shook his head pitifully. Eli’s eyes showed he was scared shitless. Devlin picked Eli up and tossed him over my shoulder and carried him back to the mattress, he tossed Eli roughly onto it. Devlin picked up more rope and wrapped Eli up in an extreme hogtie Eli was doubled almost in half by the time Devlin secured the last few knots.

“MMpphurtsmmphs, mmpphh, Mmouchmmmpphh.” Moaned Eli into his gag. Devlin watched Eli struggle viciously against the restraint he torqued and twisted into ways Devlin never believed possible for the human body. Eli pulled and pushed against all of the ropes holding him trying desperately to twist free. However, it was all to no avail. Nobody can get out of the restraint that Devlin have tied. Devlin watched Eli struggle and twist for almost an hour, while he tried to phone Todd. But he could not contact Todd or his other sons finally Devlin put his phone away, and looked at Eli. “Time to get you ready I think!” He said, walking into the smaller barn. Devlin returned with a pair of clippers, a bowl of water, shaving foam, towel and a razor. He put these things down on the floor near the mattress. Eli struggled even harder. Devlin lost his temper he kicked Eli in the head nearly knocking him out. Devlin then picked up the clippers, grabbed Eli’s head and set to work with the clippers. After the kick to his head, Eli was too exhausted to fight back, or struggle.

Devlin made short work of shaving Eli’s head, in no time Eli’s head was completely bald, his face completely smooth. Devlin produced a syringe and it is jabbed into Eli’s neck. Eli’s eyes roll back in his head and he crumples onto the mattress. The drug given to him would erase Eli’s memories making him forgetting his former lives. He would be conditioned by his new owner to understand that he exist only for his masters’ pleasure. To work completely two doses of the drug should be given Devlin would only give Eli one dose. He did not want Eli to adapt to quickly, when he stated his new working life at the brothel. Devlin turned off the lights in the barn and went outside to his truck. ‘Eli was in good shape, so he might adopt straight away, or not.’ Thought Devlin, as he climbed into his truck. ‘Things seemed to be going well for me I’ll deal with this guy, The Biker. And then I’ll call that brothel and tell them were to pick up Eli and Todd I may even throw in The Biker.’ Devlin thought as he drove away.

The truck stopped outside The Biker’s cabin, the place was in darkness, The Biker’s truck was parked near the cabin. Parked under the trees at the side of the cabin was what looked like Tim’s van, but Devlin pushed the thought that his sons had gone to see The Biker against his wishes, from his mind. Devlin pulled open the glove box, and pulled out a gun. He climbed out the truck, and quietly closed the door. Gun in hand Devlin entered the cabin, moving quietly Devlin headed for the cabin’s bedroom. Checking that the safety was off Devlin burst into the room. But the bed was empty. As quick as a flash The Biker stepped from behind the bedroom door, and knocked the gun out of Devlin’s hand, and flung him onto the bed. “I knew that sooner, or later you would come looked for him.” Said The Biker

Soon The Biker had Devlin’s arms in a tight lock, he applied some pressure and then let go of one of his hand. The Biker pulled out the rope from his case and soon he had Devlin’s hands secured tied behind his back. The Biker then pulled the roll of duct tape from the case and gagged Devlin’s mouth. “I don’t want anyone to hear us!” The Biker laughed, as he slapped Devlin hard on his arse, Devlin cried into the tape gag. The Biker pulled Devlin to the edge of the bed; Devlin was now bent over it. The Biker laughed again as he pulled off Devlin’s pants and underwear, The Biker pulled down his own pants and underwear. He reached for a bottle of lube from the case and rubbed some on his cock.

The Biker pushed forwards. Devlin violently screamed into the tape gag as he felt The Biker’s cock head force into his hole. The Biker’s cock pierced Devlin and forced his ass open. The Biker shoved his dick all the way in and then pulling out and then thrust right back in, again, The Biker starting to violently rape Devlin.

“The only purpose you will have from now on is as a cum dump, or a man cow or a fuck toy.” The Biker gasped as he started to slow his thrusts, he pulled almost all the way out, then he started to fuck Devlin harder, going even deeper. “I can tell you like being rapped Devlin? And I’m sure you’ll like becoming a slave?” Devlin just screamed into the tape gag and tried to get The Biker off him but The Biker held him down with his strong hands. Devlin felt his hole being ripped apart, The Biker’s cock was rubbing Devlin’s prostate, and Devlin’s dick which had gotten half hard was leaking pre-cum as he was raped.

The Room was soon filled with the cries and screams from Devlin as he was raped by The Biker. “You’re going to learn to like being a slave.” The Biker laughed, “But you will always remember the pain of this moment and know that I have conquered you.” The Biker could feel his cock swelling he knew that he was near to shooting his load, suddenly his cum shoot deep into Devlin’s arse. The Biker pulled his cock out of Devlin’s arse. He pulled Devlin up onto his feet by his hair, turned him round and pushed him onto the bed so he was sitting up with his back to the wall. The Biker injected Devlin with a large dose of Brain-breaker.

The Biker pulled out a pair of headphones and an mp3 player from his case and put them on Devlin’s head. While Devlin’s brain was being programed The Biker looked at Devlin. He laughed at the sight of Devlin with his pants and underwear pulled off, zonked out of his mind. The Biker looked at Devlin for a moment long to make sure that he was completely mind fucked. He then pulled the headphones off Devlin and ordered him to stand; The Biker pulled his own pants up. “Completely strip.” The Biker ordered Devlin. Devlin did as he was told. “Now, before you and two of your sons spend some time bonding. Where can I find Eli, he’s not in his office and his phone in switch off. Once I have him the fun can really begin. Now shit brains where, is he?” Barked The Biker.

For a moment Devlin did not speak, but when he did his voice sounded drunk, and like he was a bit simple. He’s… bound and… drugged… in the… old barn… further up… behind here.” Once he had finished talking, Devlin’s head fell on his chest. The Biker grabbed Devlin’s head and yanked it up, hard. “Why.” He screamed in Devlin’s face. This time the answer came at once. “I have to get away. Master Phobos wants me as a slave because of you. With the money from selling Eli and Todd I could disappear.” The Biker looked hard at Devlin. “You total shit. Selling your own son so you can escape your Master. Don’t worry. Soon you’re going to disappear alone with your sons and no one will find you.” Said The Biker, letting go of Devlin’s head. “Now, go into the other room and lay on the table.” Devlin padded, naked from the room.

Devlin was lying on the table, on his chest. When The Biker entered the main room of the cabin. He had tight hold of Tom’s cock, by which he was leading Tom into the room. The Biker brought Tom over to stand by his father’s ass. The Biker handed Tom some lube, he watched as Tom without being told slathered his father’s hole with the sticky, warming liquid, which made Devlin shudder. Tom slapped his father’s ass hard, several times to tighten it. Tom bit into his lower lip in lust after Devlin’s sexy butt before him. “Fuck your father’s ass-hole, Now Boy!” Commanded The Biker. The younger Devlin mounted his father, aimed his throbbing, erect young cock at the older Devlin’s glistening sphincter. Grinning with evil lusty arousal, Tom thrust his hips forward.

Devlin grunted and gasped as Tom entered his bottom, he never cried or whimpered in pain. Devlin just accepted and gratified what was happening with breathless moans of “Yes! Fuck me! Oooohhh!”. The Biker left Tom fucking his father, for a moment. He returned with Tim, who like his brother was completely naked, shaved totally bald and had that nobody home, faraway look in his eyes. His cock was also bulging, and throbbing in The Biker’s hand. The Biker stood Tim in front of his father, Tim’s cockhead brushed Devlin lips lightly.

The little part of Devlin’s straight consciousness that was left was growing weaker and weaker by the second, overpowered by The Biker’s voice, and the sweet yet sour smell that filled his nostrils. “Hm... Mmmm...” Moaned Devlin as Tom pounded into his ass. “Open your mouth and taste your son’s dick. Once you’ve tasted cum there’s no going back. You’re gay and there’s no going back,” The Biker stated. “Go on open up.” The weak, submissive Devlin’s lips parted around the tip of Tim’s bulging cockhead. Wet and moist, Devlin’s lips took in his son’s member willingly, and almost excitedly even, loving the feel of the younger man’s cock. Tim stroked his father’s head comfortingly, before grabbing tight hold of it. All thoughts were forgotten as the sheer texture and delicate taste of Tim’s cock assaulted his tongue, the moment its skin brush against his tongue. “It’s just like sucking those cheap lollipops that you used to give to your sons when they were little,” The Biker said. “Go ahead suck.”

And within seconds, the straight man that had been Devlin, the guy who had never got involved with men straight, or gay, began his first ever blow job. His head bobbing up and down excitedly over his son’s member, licking and slurping with delight and lust. ‘How could I not wanted this, I’m having such a good time!’ The thought flashed for a moment into Devlin’s mind, and was then gone. The Biker laughed, knowing that he had won. He watched as his new conquest’s mouth began to suck faster and more erratically on Tim’s cock. Tim pressed his father’s head down even harder and pumped deeper.

Mounted front and rear, Devlin lost the battle. Tom found his rhythm; he slapped his father’s ass, as he entered it at the same time as Tim’s huge cock entered his father’s mouth and throat. By the end of the night, and his two sons were finished with him. Devlin had taken loads of cum from his sons down his throat and inside his ass. He was now nothing more than a willing, brainwashed cock-loving sissy slut. It had been seductively thrilling watching two of the Devlin boys get it on in hot gay action with their father. The three of them had been straight, so turning them gay and having them have sex with and fucking their father was sweet revenge thought The Biker. But he was not finished with Devlin or his sons yet, or Eli. Leaving Tim and Tom still fucking their father The Biker left the room. After a quick bit to eat he would go to the barn and pick up Eli.

TO BE CONTINUDED: