The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; From P.I to Doggie: The Biker’s revenge 6. People from the other The Biker revenge stories maybe mentioned.

THE MISSIONARY FACTOR: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 7.

BY THE SLAVER.

1. The drive from the city to the town of Black Pine Mission had been a hot one, even at this time of year The Biker had still had to have the truck window open. Before entering the town, The Biker stopped just outside. He watch the town for a short while. At first it looked just like it had always had, a mixture of old and new. But then The Biker noticed that a lot of the younger men were not there. It seemed that a great many of the young men aged between 21 and 34 had just disappeared. And those that remained seemed afraid of something, or someone. As The Biker drove into the town he noticed that everyone seemed to be watching him. Odd thought The Biker, I’ve been coming here to my mountain cabin for many years most people here about knows me. He drove farther into town. No groups of young men could be seen anywhere. The Biker drove his truck to the Sheriff’s office. The Biker got out of his truck and walked over to the office. He opened the door of the office and went in. The office was full; with about five people.

“Good morning, sir,” A bald headed man said. “My name is Devlin, Amos Devlin. And these are my three sons Tom, Tim and Todd. We are missionaries from the mission of Phobos Omega Beta.” Devlin and his three sons beamed at The Biker. The Biker looked at Devlin’s three sons, they were of cause triplets. They were in their early twenty’s, no more than 23/24. It was hard to tell what colour their hair was as it was chopped so short, it made them look as if they were bald. Like their father, the three boys were dressed in light grey suits, white shirt and grey tie. The Biker nodded back in reply at the four men. “I’m not from around here I popped in to see Sheriff Smith before I go on to my cabin up in the mountains. He’s an old friend, where is he!” Said The Biker. The guy behind the desk in the Sheriff’s uniform stood up. He was about thirty-six. He was slightly built with fair hair brushed back on his head. His face was not that bad looking, thought The Biker, but for that mousey moustache. But the guy’s eyes were like ice chips, a cold ice blue. When he spoke his voice was gentle, but there was an under tone of malic all the same.

“He left Six weeks ago, didn’t say where he was going. Just upped and left one night without a word.” The guy stopped talking; and looked at The Biker. He seemed to be searching The Biker’s face, as if he sense that The Biker know that something was wrong. “By the way I’m the new sheriff, Sheriff Eli is the name.” He held out his hand, The Biker shook hands with the Sheriff. There’s something very wrong here; Smith would not just up and leave without a word. And why ‘this sheriff Eli’ letting missionary of what is was it called the mission of Phobos Omega Beta look through law enforcement files and reports. And what about all the missing young men. Thought The Biker. And The Biker was sure that he knows that guy Devlin from somewhere. Not wishing to show that he thought that something was wrong The Biker bid the five men Good day and left.

The Biker climbed back into the truck and drove away, as the truck drove away Devlin and Eli stood in the office doorway, and watched the truck disappear. “He could be trouble, he may figure out what’s really going on. He did see you looking through the files, and he knew Smith.” Eli said turning to look at Devlin. Devin was silent for a moment, before replying; “Yes he may, and Smith may have said something to him.” Both men turned and went back into the office. “Out the three of you.” Devlin barked at his three sons. His three sons did not say a word they turned and left the office by a side door. After the three boys were gone Devlin turned back to Eli. “Get in touch with the former Sheriff Smith’s Master; He may be able to get something out of him. But I doubt it he was nearly a cretin by the time I was finished with him.” Eli nodded: “That’s true. I did not get to him before he had started to make a call. It could have been to that guy. That guy could still be big trouble.” Eli said.

“I hope for your sake that Smith did not talk to this guy about us. Master Phobos will be most displeased. I would so hate it if you had to join Smith and the others. However, until we hear from Smith’s master we don’t know that. I’ll have the boys keep an eye on him for the next few days; till we hear something I hope for your sake that it is good news.” Said Devlin, his voice had a coldness to it. Eli looked worried, but said nothing.

The Biker drove up to his cabin, the truck stopped and he got out. He stood and looked down at the town of Black Pine Mission spread out below. He was troubled he had come here to rest, after getting over all the mind-control that he had been through over the last few weeks. And now he had strange happenings, a mission he had not heard of and the disappears of the local Sheriff, as well. He walked into the cabin, went into the small bedroom and throws his bags on the bed. He went back out to the truck, and brought in the rest of his thing and his lap-top. He then walked into the cabin’s main room, he puts his lap-top on a table plugged it in, powered it up and set to work surfing the Net. The Biker had lied to Devlin and Eli about Smith being a friend; Smith was acutely The Biker’s half-brother. The Biker’s mother had remarried after the death of his father; Smith was born nine months later. Several hours later The Biker had found out not a lot. He had found out a little about Devlin; his wife had dead just after giving birth to his three sons. He had never remarried, but raised his sons on his own. The Biker was still sure that he had seen Devlin before. He had found out nothing about the mission of Phobos Omega Beta. The Biker turned off his lap-tap, and sat thinking. With what little he had managed to learn, The Biker had no choice, he had to dish out some The Biker’s Revenge, if only for his half-brother. He sat thinking for a long while, then got up and went to bed.

The next day The Biker was awake and up early, he had a bit to eat, smoked a couple of cigars and then set out in his truck. The Biker drove the two hours to the next nearest town. He looked in his rear mirror and saw a car that seemed to be following him, The Biker smiled. When The Biker reached the next town, he parked in a parking lot near a burger bar. He went in the burger bar, ordered a burger and sat by a window eating it. As he eats The Biker looked out of the window, and watched as the car went passed and parked in the parking lot. The Biker finished his burger and left the bar and went about his business. He made several purchases at several stores, including a gun store and a hardware store. After making his purchases The Biker returned to the truck, he put his brown paper bags in the back of his truck, climbed in and drove away. The Biker had looked around while he was shopping, and he had seen the car following him from afar. As he entered Black Pine The Biker saw in his rear mirror the car was still following him, The Biker smiled to himself. He carried on till he reached the large wooden hall on the other side of town that the mission of Phobos Omega Beta used as a base. He stopped the truck got out and waited for the car to pull up beside him. The car stopped and out of it got Todd. He looked hard and searching at The Biker and then went into the hall.

Smiling, The Biker climbed back into the truck, and drove up to the cabin. Once inside the cabin The Biker went straight to his bed room, He placed most of what he had bought into his case. But he put the gun he had bought under his pillow. The Biker then went back into the main room of the cabin, and powered up his computer. He spent the next five hours, surfing the net, trying to find out more about Devlin and the mission of Phobos Omega Beta. Once again The Biker found out nothing at all about the mission of Phobos Omega Beta, but he did find some information about Sheriff Eli. Eli was related to Devlin by marriage, Devlin’s sister had married Eli’s father not long after his wife had dead. Eli was 12 at the time, not long after that Devlin’s wife gave birth to his sons and died. A year to the day latter; Eli’s father and Devlin’s sister were killed in a car crash. Eli was sent to be looked after by Devlin; however, Devlin would not have anything to do with Eli. After only a week, Devlin had sent Eli to military school on the West coast, far away from him and his sons. After military school, Devlin sent Eli to military academy with the view that Eli would go into a one of the military services. Eli dropped out after only six weeks at the academy. For many years he drifted from job to job, never staying long in one place; but through all this he still stayed in touch with Devlin. He became deputy sheriff to Smith 18 months before Smith disappeared, he then became sheriff. The Biker sat back in his chair thinking.

Meanwhile; in the office of the wooden hut that the mission used as a base Devlin sat behind a desk with a face like thunder. On the other side of the desk stood Eli and Todd, both did not say a word. “Not only have I got to get the next lot of Acolytes ready for shipment. But Smith is too far gone to remember anything that would help us. This guy arrives he knows Smith and may know about us, and what we are doing here.” Devlin stopped talking, and draw breath. “And Master Phobos is most displeased with you Eli. I fear it is only a matter of time now, before he orders that you become part of a shipment of Acolytes, or be sent to him to enter into personal service of him.” Eli did not speak a word he just kept his head down, looking at the top of the desk. “As for you Todd your idea of just going up to this guy The Biker and asking him what he may, or may not know is both stupid and dangerous. I’ll hear no more about it. Now get out both of you, leave this guy The Biker to me, I’ll deal with me myself.” Both Todd and Eli hurried from the office. Devlin watched them go. Just after Eli and Todd had left the office Devlin’s lap-top pinged letting him know that there was an E-Mail. Devlin looked at the computer screen, and saw that the E-Mail was from Master Phobos. He opened the E-Mail and read it.

Outside the hut Tom and Tim stood waiting for Todd. Todd and Eli came out together; Eli turned and headed towards the Sheriff’s office without saying a word. Todd taking long strides marched over to his brothers. “Well? What did he say?” Asked Tim. “Did he ….” The dark look on Todd’s face stopped Tim midsentence. “He said no. But we’ll going to do it anyway. The old farts not telling me, or you two what we can and cannot do.” Both Tom and Tim opened their mouth too say something, but the dark look on Todd’s face had got darker. Both Tim and Tom knew better than to argue with their big brother. The three guys walked over to Tim’s truck parked opposite the hut. Ten minutes later Tim’s truck pulled up outside The Biker’s cabin. The Biker looked up from his lap-top, as he heard the truck pull up; he turned it off and closed the lid.

There was a loud knock on the door The Biker got up, walked to the door and opened it. Todd speaks before The Biker could. “My brothers and I would like to talk to you. Can we come in?” The Biker nodded, pushed the door open and stood back, so the three guys could enter. Todd, Tim and Tom walked into the cabin; they sat on a long wooden couch facing The Biker who was still standing. The Biker offered the three brothers coffee. The Biker walked into the kitchen and poured out three large mugs of coffee.

The Biker then drugged the mugs of coffee. The drugs in the coffee were a triple dose of The Biker’s Brain-breaker drug, and a mild, but fast-acting sedative that he had bought from a drug store. He took the coffee into the main room of the cabin, and gave a mug to each guy. Tom, Tim and Todd took sips from their coffees as they talked to The Biker, trying to find out what The Biker might know. In scarcely three minutes Tom, Tim and Todd’s speech had begun to slur. The Biker leaned forward and took the mugs from Tom, Tim and Todd’s weak fingers. All three guys looked at The Biker in blank surprise, their eyes rolled up into their sockets and they passed out. The Biker lifted Tom on his shoulders, and carried him out of the room. 5 minutes later The Biker returned, he picked up Tim and carried him out also.

When The Biker returned, he pulled Todd out of his chair and onto the floor. Quickly The Biker stripped Todd completely naked, he then pulled Todd farther into the room. The Biker then stripped completely. For a few minutes The Biker stood looking down at the oldest of the Devlin triplets. Todd was also the most arrogant and dormant of the three. The Biker had something special in mind for Todd. “Wake Bitch.” The Biker told Todd. Todd moved slightly on the floor. The Biker straddled the prone body on his knees over Todd’s face. “Come on Bitch lick my fucking balls!” The Biker sneered. He repeated this over and over as the brain-breaker drug took over Todd’s brain centres. “You’re going to learn to love sucking and serving a man’s balls!” The Biker cupped his ball sack and brought it to Todd’s lips. Todd took in the musky odour of The Biker’s manhood; Todd’s lungs filled with the odour, a strange lustful tingling filled his senses. “Suck them Bitch!” The Biker commanded. Todd let out a deep sigh and opened his mouth, his tongue thrust forward and Todd began to lick and savour his first ever ball sack. “Yessssssssssssssssssss,” Cried The Biker in victory.

Todd could not understand what was happening to him, or why he was licking The Biker’s balls, the bastard’s ball sack however was suddenly attractive. He savoured the texture of The Biker’s sack and gulped in the erotic scent that The Biker’s crotch gave off. Just as Todd was getting the most pleasure from sucking The Biker’s nut-sack, The Biker suddenly rose up. Leaving Todd lying on the ground, overcome with sexual lust from the lip services he had performed. The Biker turned around so his back was towards Todd’s face. The Biker squatted over him he proceeded to spread his butt cheeks apart. “Lick it clean”. The Biker quietly but firmly ordered as he lowered himself down over Todd’s face. Todd’s head was spinning out of control. Todd felt a burning desire to please, coupled with horror and shock. Todd’s brain battled over these thoughts and sexual feelings.

Todd’s tongue developed a mind of its own. Todd started to lick at The Biker’s rippled chute, as he spread his ass cheeks, enveloped Todd’s head. The Biker felt greatly satisfied, his cock got harder, and harder, while the jock humiliated himself rimming The Biker. But The Biker was not through with the arrogant jock, not yet, not be a long chalk. “That’s enough bitch.” He commanded and got up seemingly to leave the defeated arrogant jock alone.

Tom and Tim were sitting on a bench in a small room, their straight backs against the log wall of the cabin. They were watching a video on The Biker’s laptop. He’s smooth, powerful and velvety voice could be heard. To Tom and Tim it seemed like The Biker’s voice had meld into a single continuous sound that filled their mind, nothing else mattered to them. “…Well that covers your training on hand jobs. As my two newest slavers, it’s important that you are familiar with the basics of what is expected of you. Now with hand jobs it’s essential to properly lubricate and to apply the appropriate gripping action to the member you are serving... Your practice with each other for the last couple of hours will be good experience, but nothing like the real thing. In a moment I will let you both finally cum…” The Biker entered the room he looked at the two guys on the bench.

Tom and his brother were both naked from the waist down, their trousers and underwear in a pile at their feet. Their pubic hair and rock hard cocks were fully on display. Tom was lazily stroking the erection of his brother him whilst Tim returned the favour. Both of their faces were empty of feeling as they perfunctorily masturbated each other. Neither boy made a sound, from the look of what was going it was hard not to believe that the boys were not gay. The Biker watched the two brothers for a few seconds more he picked up some things from a bag by the door. And left the room, Tom and Tim continued masturbated each other.

The Biker returned to Todd, who was still lying on the floor. The Biker jerked his cock as he walked over to Todd, in his other hand The Biker had the things he had taken from the bag. The Biker put the things down on the floor. By now his cock was erect, hard and sticking straight out in front of him. “On your knees, and suck my cock Bitch!” Ordered The Biker, at once Todd got onto his knees.

Todd opens his mouth and took The Biker’s big, throbbing member inside it. Todd cooperated, he did just as he was told, he swirled his tongue around, and around The Biker’s cock he could taste The Biker’s pre cum. Todd slurps and slurps, taking in as much of The Biker’s big dick inside his moth as he can. Todd can feel The Biker pushing more and more of his dick inside his mouth. Todd braces himself; The Biker’s cock pushes its way into Todd’s throat. Todd violently gags. The Biker smiles triumphantly as he slaps Todd hard across the face and continues to savagely fuck Todd’s mouth.

The Biker felt his orgasm building; he purposely doesn’t say anything to warn Todd. Suddenly he holds Todd’s head still; he lets out a loud roar. The Biker’s cock spasms and begins to shoot a huge load of cum into Todd’s mouth. Todd worked hard on The Biker’s cock, he managed to swallow every last drop of the disgusting salty, bitter fluid. The Biker continued shooting rope after rope of his cum into Todd’s young mouth. The Biker pulled out of Todd’s mouth, he patted the top of Todd’s head. “That was a good start, bitch, now we’re gonna really get started!” Todd let out a sigh as The Biker pushes his cock back into his mouth. Over a period of two hours, The Biker cum six more times into Todd’s mouth, the young former jock becomes expert at the art of cocksucking.

Todd was still on his knees his head bowled waiting for The Biker to speak to him. The Biker moved over to Todd; in his hand The Biker held a huge funnel gag. The Biker lifted up Todd’s head, forced the funnel into Todd’s mouth, and tied it tightly behind his head. “Drink, Bitch.” The Biker said to Todd; The Biker let loose a torrent of piss into the funnel gag. Todd gulped the piss down, he swallowed every last drop of The Biker’s piss. Todd’s own cock rose and became hard. The Biker finally finished pissing, he shook his cock. The Biker picked up an M.P.3 Player with headphones; he put the headphones on Todd’s head and turned on the M.P.3 Player. He watched Todd’s body shake savagely, and then slowly became still as the programming on the M.P.3 Player entered Todd’s brain.

The Biker left Todd still on his knees, being reprogrammed. He had a shower, a bit to eat and a coffee. The Biker then headed to the room where Tim and Tom were. Their defeat and reprogramming was about to begin: The Biker was still completely naked.

The Biker walked into the room, it was filled with the heady aroma of cum. Both Tim and Tom had ejaculated into each other’s hand. The Biker watched as Tom shamelessly extracted his dripping hand from his brother’s lap and eats his brother’s warm cum from his hand. Tim did the same. Both boys finish eating cum they pull off what clothes they have still on. Their heads fell onto their chest, and both of them slid off the bench onto the floor. A grin blossomed on The Biker’s face.

Tim had slid off the bench into a heap onto the floor. “Tim prepare yourself. I want to enter you” The Biker ordered. Jerkily Tim stood up and bent submissively over the end of the bench, presenting his ass for The Biker’s use, he stared straight ahead. The Biker sauntered over, and looked down at Tim. Tim possessed a pink ass hole the temptation of the firm resilience of Tim’s tight muscular buttocks was too much for The Biker. He could hold back no longer. The Biker knew that Tim was a virgin. (Well in the ass he was.) So The Biker carefully open Tim’s sphincter, inserting his middle finger, lubed with saliva. After a few seconds, The Biker inserted his index finger, as well. After Tim had got accustomed to two fingers, The Biker insert his thumb, continuing to stretch out Tim’s sphincter, only when The Biker can easily push his three finger in and out, do he remove them completely from Tim’s ass ready to insert his cock. Tim had been moaning all the time, The Biker snatched up a plug gag and fixed it tightly in place in Tim’s mouth.

The Biker positioned himself between Tim’s spread legs. He lent forward, and placed his hands under Tim’s arm pits, and guided his large erect cock to Tim’s asshole and pushed in. Tim let out a cry, and tried to pull away. Once The Biker was in Tim, he started to lift up Tim’s body and thrust in and out of Tim’s ass. The Biker started to enjoy, and ravage Tim’s deflowered ass. The fuck was for The Biker’s pleasure, as well as Tim’s training and deflowered. The Biker body picked up the rhythm of his fuck and soon Tim thrusting up to meet The Biker’s thrust into him. “You are my slave. You love being fucked by me? You’re my jock slut. You have no other purpose in life. You are my pussy boy toy. You will do whatever I say?” Panted The Biker as he neared Cumming. Before he was ready to cum, The Biker pulled his cock from Tim’s ass he was going to shoot his load down Tim’s throat. The Biker took the gag out of Tim’s mouth, forced his head to one side and forced open his mouth. The Biker quickly inserted his hard throbbing cock into Tim’s open mouth, and pushed it deep down into Tim’s throat and let his cum flow down Tim’s throat into his stomach.

The Biker pulled out of Tim’s mouth, Tim had cum all round his mouth. The Biker smiled soon Tim would learn to take all of his cum. The Biker looked over to where Tom was on the floor. Tom was laying on the floor on his front, The Biker walked over to him. “You are mine,” The Biker whispered coldly. “You cannot move. Let all your knowledge flow out of you. You have been totally defeated. Being totally defeated is arousing. You need my powerful cock in you now. My hard, wonderful, powerful cock!”

“Totally defeated. Powerful cock in me. Need. I need...” Tom muttered, his mental control was going. ‘One last thrust.’ Thought The Biker. “You are ready now!” The Biker stated, he pushed Tom onto his back and hoisted each of Tom’s defined muscular legs in the air placing one on each of his shoulders, and then The Biker spreading Tom’s firm cheeks, The Biker then placed his own throbbing cock at the outer muscular ring of Todd’s butt. The Biker prepared to ride Tom hard, and long. The Biker pressed; Tom felt a hard pressure on his outer chute muscles. “Ooooooooooooo,” The mind-fucked jock gasped.

“You are defeated, and soon you will be mine,” The Biker replied coolly as he pressed roughly past the first defences into the once macho arrogant Tom. “OH fuck, please no” Tom cried as The Biker’s cock pushed hard into him. Commanded that he was unable to move, Tom was helpless to stop The Biker in any way. “Nooooo... nottt myy chheerryy,” Tom moaned, instinctively he resisted; his legs pressed against The Biker, trying to push off him and his chute contracted tight. But The Biker was relentless, and thrust into Tom deeper. “Getting fucked, just like a girl” Tom howled as The Biker continued his attack, pushing farther into Tom. “I’m getting fucked up my ass like a girl,” Tom whimpered. The Biker was relentless in his thrusting and made sure to keep up a steam of instructions. “Take it. You want it. Feels good. My cock. You’re cunt butt. The thrill of being helpless.”

“AAAAhhhh ffuckkk ppplleaseee,” Tom yelled, but with this final sexual defeat, Tom’s straight macho jock image was hanging by a thread. “Getting my ass screwed like a girl.” The Biker laughed in triumph as he slipped in deeper and deeper. “Feel how hot you are getting with my cock up that ass of yours.” Tom gasped and moaned, “Getting fucked. I’m getting fucked with a powerful cock!” The young jock squirmed and writhed under The Biker’s anal assault. Tom’s erogenous zones were enflamed to such an extent that he found that his chute and guts were roaring with pleasure as The Biker’s manhood invaded deeper into him, and hit his prostate. Tom’s muscles slowly relaxed.

Tom’s brain went into overdrive at the thought of getting fucked by The Biker’s powerful cock. The Biker fucked Tom even deeper. Suddenly Tom found that The Biker’s fucking was enjoyable, once that concept was admitted it was over for the old straight Tom. A rush of sexual pleasure engulfed Tom the old hunky young straight jock was lost forever. The erotic heat of Tom’s prostate and the programming from The Biker pushed Tom’s old self-arrogance demeanour out of the way for ever. Tom finally gave himself up to the pleasure of The Biker’s throbbing member; he hooked his legs tightly on The Biker’s back, and pushed his ass deeper onto The Biker’s throbbing cock. The brain-breaker drug’s effects ran riot through Tom now. No resistance remained. One thought now roared in Tom’s brain, just one: GETTING BITCHED AND LOVING IT!!! The Biker saw the changed look on Tom’s face, The Biker smiled. It was the look of a defeated man, a man, turned into a cock loving bitch. The Biker knew that he was the victor.

“Good fucking bitch,” The Biker mocked, getting Tom use to his new sexual status in the world. He thrust deeper still into the jock. “Take it bitch, long for a powerful cock to fill your hole,” The Biker reached down and slid an extra-large Jonnie onto Tom’s member, and then began to pump his latest defeated jock. The muscular Tom surrendered his cherry without any protest. “OOOOHHHH YEEAAHHHHH!!” Tom howled. Todd’s cock rose and he moaned with joy as he got fucked, and The Biker’s pumping of his cock. Tom giggled like a girl as The Biker eased farther into his butt hole. Tom was butt-fucked into a series of massif orgasms by the unemotional The Biker, who savoured his victory. Then just like with Tim, The Biker pulled his throbbing cock out of Tom and moved up to his head. The Biker then forced Tom’s head to one side and forced open his mouth. The Biker inserted his hard throbbing cock into Tom’s open mouth, and pushed it deep down his throat. And then, once again The Biker let his cum flow down a guy’s throat and into his stomach.

Then The Biker carefully removed the full jonnie from Tom’s cock, and tied the top tight. Then he placed the condom in a tray, and took it to the kitchen and placed it in the ice-box of the fridge. He then returned to the room; both Tom and Tim were still lying on the floor. “Stand, and follow me Bitches!” Ordered The Biker. Both guys rose to their feet, and followed The Biker from the room and into the main room of the cabin. Todd was still on his knees, headphones on his head, being reprogrammed, just where The Biker had left him. The Biker took the headphones off Todd, and turned and spoke to Tom and Tim. “One at a time, give your piss to your brother!”

Tom was the first to obey, he moved over to his brother and held his cock near the funnel gag: Tom then let a flow of golden liquid into the funnel. Todd drank down all of Tom’s piss. Next Tim replaced Tom; he too gave Todd a great flow of golden liquid. After Tim was finished The Biker stepped up to the funnel, and gave Todd another load of his golden liquid. After The Biker had finished he spoke to the three guys. “Tom, from now on the only name you will answer to is SLAVE 1. Tim the only name you will answer to is SLAVE 2. And as for you Todd your name is now PISS SLUTT. Nod if you understand!” Tom, Tim and Todd nodded their heads, The Biker smiled. “Good. Now SLAVE 2 go out to the truck the three of you arrived in, and bring here your lap-top. And place it on the table by the window.” Without saying a word, Tim nodded his head and still naked he left the room, his semi-hard cock swung from side to side. “PISS SLUTT once SLALE 2 has brought in the lap-top, you will go over to the table kneel in front of it. You will log in and then see me everything about this group of your father’s!” Todd nodded his head the funnel gag was still strapped in place; Tim returned with the lap-top and placed it on the table. Todd got up and went over to the lap-top; he fell to his knees, logged in and started showing The Biker everything he wanted to know.

TO BE CONTINUDED: