The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Cravings — A New Boss is in Town

(Fd, Mc, Fm)

Chapter 5 — Milena craves a toy. [Fm]

By Constant Cravings

Mind Control and A Evil Mind — What can go wrong?

The next morning Ernie woke up with a splitting headache and sore all over. He was foggy on what happened last night but did recall an embarrassing dream. Thank god Milena wasn’t here when woke up. It was a shocking state of affairs he was in. He was late to school already so he decided to contemplate what happened at work.

Later that afternoon, the college student dashed into work early for a change. He didn’t know what to expect. There was a note left on the desk instructing him to do some transcribing while she went on a meeting. Embed in the recordings were the manager’s guarantee that the assistant wouldn’t wander too far from her prescribed needs. “Ernie is in love with Milena. Ernie’s cock rise and fall for Milena’s body. Ernie loves complimenting Milena.”

When the end of the day came and she still was in her office, he got concerned. Ernie didn’t have a copy of the key to the apartment but he decided to head out when he heard someone speak.

“So are you going to leave without me?” The lad turned around to see his boss in a conservative business suit.

“Like what you see,” laughed the lady.

“Wow, you’re all covered up and still look good,” mused the kid.

“Oh thank you, yes thank you. I try.” The legal advisor enjoyed the compliments more so for what she had additionally planned for tonight.

“Ready to go?”

“Let me finish up with something and we’ll go home.”

The ride home was quiet and nerve racking for both involved. For the teenager, he was anxious to find out what happened last night. For the lady, she knew the kid was able to perform the task she needed him to do but was he willing to give her what she needs without reservations. She thought there was no point in worrying about it but to put the plan into motion.

“Hey, do you want to pick up something first to eat before going home? My treat,” said the advisor.

“Oh sure,” said Ernie uncertain what to make of it.

“Where do you want to go?”

“How about Charlie’s BBQ and Grill?”

The manager caught herself from laughing. It has been awhile since she’s been to that place. She guessed that everyone getting meat tonight, she mused.

“Great. That sounds like a plan.”

On the way back from the restaurant, the kid started to get mischievous. The aroma of the food was starting to get to both of them.

“Hey stop that. We’ll eat when get home,” yelled the driver.

“Oh I’m sorry. Are you hungry? You’re driving, too bad you can’t have any,” joked the kid.

Being a bit pissed off, she was tempted to reach over and grabbed the food out of his lap but her common sense reign in. Sensing her angry, Ernie finally gave in and often a peace offering.

“Here you go,” said the teenager, shoving the largest potato wedge he could find into her mouth.

Milena was overwhelmed with the size of the wedge. She was able to take it sideways as the lad continued to push the potato into her mouth causing her cheek to bulge.

“Hey,” screamed the instigator, as the lady lightly bit into his finger but didn’t let go of her suction. The kid pulled back causing the lady’s lipstick to smear around his finger. Being caught off-guard, the teenager didn’t have a response to what have happened as he stared at her lips. That was a taste of what he’s going to get tonight as the executive thought of the situation. Luckily for her, she was arriving at the apartment building. By the time they parked, she had fully recovered and was able to deal with her tormentor.

“Give me the food and grab your bike from the back.”

She knew what his kryptonite was and decided to work him over. As they enter the apartment, she had a plan in mind.

“Can you set up the food station at the couch so we can eat and watch TV?”

She dropped off the food on the kitchen counter and left to the bedroom to change. The student laid out the ribs, chicken fingers, and potato wedges on the coffee table in front of the TV. Ernie turned on the TV and flicked around seeing nothing he liked. Then he saw Christina Hendricks on a cable show.

“Wow, now that’s a woman,” muttered the teenager.

Just then Milena came out and saw what he was watching. “Easier than I thought,” whispered the lady. She went into the kitchen and got a bottle of Chardonnay with two wine glasses. The popping sound of the wine cork drew the student’s attention from the show to the wine then to woman before him. He glanced at the six foot brunette wearing a form fitting dress that accentuated her curves rivaling the actress on TV.

“What’s wrong? Care for wine?” asked the straight faced manager, enjoying the attention.

“Ah, oh nothing, you just appear totally different from the buttoned up suit look.”

“Oh, the whole outfit was so tight and uncomfortable. It’s nice to be able to let everything loose don’t you think?”

The lad glanced away but she made it obvious where she stared at.

“Yeah, it’s great when you’re comfortable.” It was obvious that the kid was in a whole lot of pain unable to adjust himself in front of his advisor in her flowery sundress. He tried not to look at her due to his condition which didn’t go unnoticed by the boss.

“Hey why don’t you change? Don’t what to get your work clothes dirty with stains,” giggled the lady, trying to deflect the issue.

“Alright,” said the teenager, as he hobbled away.

Milena was hungry and started to eat since she skipped lunch. She scoffed down a couple of ribs before the lad came back.

“Oh my god. Cute ducky PJs. Make sure to call me to tuck you in tonight before you sleep,” chuckled the woman.

“Ha, ha, really funny. By the way, that’s Bucky the Ducky, our school’s mascot.”

She gazed at his loose fitting lounge wear and saw the third leg it contained. But not for long smiled the boss.

“Bucky, huh? Well, yeah, he seemed large and in charge, standing upright, ready for battle. I want to see him charge.”

The lad gulped when Milena said that. He could no longer contain the monster as he strained under the material.

“What did you say?”

“I mean, Bucky, he shows up in basketball games and such, right?”

“Oh, that, yes, I can take you to a game if you want. Then you can meet the ducky in all his glory.”

“I already met him,” whispered the lady.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. Eat up, or else you get nothing but potato odds and ends.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll eat anything.”

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep,” thought the manager. Milena immediately poured two glasses of wine and gave one to college kid.

“A toast to new beginnings,” said the lady.

“And great bosses,” echoed the intern.

The lady and the intern were eating, drinking and eyeing each other all night long. The kid felt nervous at every fleeting look. Is it his imagination or the wine talking? Ernie tried to shake it off when he grabbed the last piece of chicken tender but touched something else instead. The lad glanced down to feel his manager’s fingers. Milena smiled, as he let go mouthing the word sorry, only to be met with a chicken finger right into his mouth as he fell back. The young lady hovered above him laughing as she finally was able to push the entire piece of chicken tender into his mouth. Ernie chewed all of it while both of her assets hung freely in the loose sundress.

“God,” he thought, she is not even wearing a bra. In fact, one of her breast popped right out just before she fell right on top of him. The executive nonchalantly pushed herself up while grabbing onto his crotch by accident. She pretended that it was part of the sofa as she sat back up adjusting her outfit. To her dismay, the manager had to let go of the pulsating little demon but was satisfied with what happened.

“That’s what you get by pushing that potato wedge into my mouth. See how you like it.”

He liked it alright but to his disappointment she got up and proceeded to walk away.

“I’m beat. Cleanup here and work on your air mattress. I’m showering and heading off to bed.”

Ernie was kind of frustrated how the night ended. He thought he would have a chance to ask about last night but he was kidding himself if the events were of reality. He was done cleaning up and went to his room to work on his airbed. Ernie was able to get the air pump and the deflated bed when Milena walked in.

“You’re next.”

“Next for what?”

“Shower silly. Leave that gizmo to me. I’ll make sure the bed is inflated if I have to blow it myself,” puckered the lady. When the teen left for the bathroom, Milena proceeded to work on the air mattress.

“Ms. Mattress, I sorry, but he’s sleeping with me tonight,” muttered the boss as she jabbed the bed with a switchblade repeatedly. She proceeded to turn on the inflator and left to get change. When she came back, Ernie was kneeling near the airbed wondering why it was not taking in air. The loud buzzing sound of the air compressor muffed the approach of the young lady. She hovered above the lad admiring his physique. He was in good shape with baby smooth skin. The woman wanted his attention so she tapped his shoulder just when he shut off the machine.

“Whoa, what the,” screamed the kid as he jerked backwards.

Milena started to laugh when she saw him fall on his bum and the scare look on his face.

“Jesus, you scared the crap out of me,” shouted the teenager.

“No, it’s just me,” giggled the lady. She gave him an extend look as she admired what was in front of her. His cock arched out of the robe peaking though the fabric. “Definitely nothing wrong with the kid,” thought the executive.

“Why are you staring at the airbed?” That question caused the intern from gazing at her leaving him red in embarrassment.

“Oh no reason, I mean, it seems to be not taking in air,” said the klutz, not knowing which question she intended to ask.

The boss tossed herself on the air mattress as a gush of air exited. “Yep, there’s a leak somewhere. I guess you can stay with me tonight. I’ll buy you a bed tomorrow.”

“No that’s okay.”

“No for tonight or no for the bed. I was going to furnish that bedroom anyways. If it’s for tonight, did I keep you up all night without sleep,” mused the executive, making an emphasis on the word up.

“Yeah, uh, no,” said the kid. Regardless what the lad said, he knew he would be in trouble. “No that’s great. I’m afraid I might keep you from a restful night of sleep,” said the teen trying to cover his dilemma.

“That’s the point,” whispered Milena. “No I’m a deep sleeper. You have to be pounding the bed to wake me up.”

“Okay then, I’ll be there soon.” The assistant thought about his situation and made the best of it. Well, at least I can ask about last night.”

Ernie waited ten minutes and then proceeded to enter the bedroom. Milena was reading her Kindle when she noticed him quickly slip into the bed. She placed the pad down and tapped him on the shoulder. “Hey sleepy head, we need to talk.”

He carefully twisted his body around and slept on his other side. The manager found that amusing. “He definitely doesn’t want to be on his back,” thought the boss.

“I want to talk about what happened last night,” said the woman sternly.

The lad didn’t like the sound of that. Did he do something wrong?

“Oh, I wanted to talk to you about that also?”

“Well, what do you have to say for yourself?”

“About what?” said the teen, not remembering what happened.

“You kept on poking me last night.”

“Poking?” Ernie felt mortified when his boss said that. Is that the reason he is sore? “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to. It just happened.”

“Didn’t mean to? I hardly got any sleep. I thought you were kneeing me on purpose.”

“What?” said the teen.

“Your knee was hitting my backside all night. I was going to push you aside but was too tired.”

The kid was relieved that she thought it was his knee that was the culprit.

“Oh I’ll make sure it won’t happen tonight.”

“Good. Like right now you have something close to me … ,“ spoke the lady as she reached down to grab his knee but it wasn’t his knee.

“Oh crap,” muttered the intern as he felt her vice grip.”

“Oh my god, what is that,” shouted the woman as she toss away the sheet.

The teen attempted flee the scene but the manager didn’t let go.

“Ms. Evilbum please,” cried the kid as she tightened her hold.

“Is this how you repay me for all things I’ve done for you?” shrieked the boss.

“I’m so sorry Ms. Evilbum. I don’t know why it’s always so hard.”

“You don’t huh?” squeezed the lady boss. The teen moaned under the increased pressure.

“No, please, it’s because of, because of you.”

“What about me?” said the legal advisor, alternating the pressure from pleasure and pain.

“Ah, I think you the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever met. I can’t stop thinking about you,” sobbed the kid.

With that confession, the manager released her grasp. She loved that the mind control suggestions were finally engrained in his tiny brain of his. At least he’s big at where it counted, she thought. The college student couldn’t make eye contact with the busty brunette but that wouldn’t be a problem for now. Tonight would be about discipline and respect.

“Raise your arms up,” shouted the lady straddling the teenager’s hips. The boss proceeded to tie Ernie’s hands with her silky sexy scarf. The kid’s worse nightmare was coming true although he didn’t understood why it was happening. As he pondered his fate, he couldn’t help but admire the double Ds hanging inches from his face. As the legal eagle tightened the knot around the wrist, she felt telltale of her assistant’s raging boner. The manager was delight with current dilemma as she loved to improvise. The kid continued to struggle against the restraints when she got off him and went to the closet. Out came a black bag stuffed full. Milena found it in the closet when the last tenant moved out among the other clothes. The bag was full to the rim with various sex toys and deviant devices, most in their original containers. Ernie watched as his boss took various objects including restraints, whips, and paddles. What scared him the most was the machete she gripped and toss from either hands as though she was well versed with the tool. Instinctively the assistant got concerned when the machete toting lass jumped back on the bed.

“If you move, you’ll get cut,” boasted the dominatrix. Ernie watched as the lady made quick work of his pajamas and tossed it aside.

“Got to be carefully about this,” shouted the excited woman clutching the kid’s crotch. She had big plans for that big stick. The teenager on the other hand didn’t know what to expect. A restful night dashed, Ernie watched as Milena tore the remaining shred of clothing off his body.

“Now don’t you feel better? Freed and relaxed,” the young lady mused running the sharp blade down the kid’s thighs. The teenager didn’t dare to move but was more scared what Milena wanted to do with him.

“What are you going to do with me?” asked the assistant timidly.

“Don’t worry. As long as you tell me the truth, I won’t torture you that much,” laughed the boss.

The kid watched nervously while the dominatrix attached various restraints and apparatus to his body. Milena tried her best to fasten some of the toys onto Ernie but a few of them didn’t fit the teen’s appendages. Giving up with some of the odder devices, the lady decided to strap a vibrator onto the ogre.

“Ms. Evilbum, what are you planning to do?”

“Let my actions speak louder than my words.”

Like a deranged animal, the manager jumped back on the bed and cracked the whip against her knee high black boots.

“Get on all fours, you little shit!” shouted the boss.

The kid struggled to get on his knees with the hands fasten around the neck collar in front of the chin. Helpless like a dog, Milena reached between his thighs and yank hard onto the cock with one hand and switched the vibrator on with the other hand.

“Aaaahhhh cccrrraaappp!” screamed the kid. For the next ten minutes, the manager tugged and tugged as the device pulsated mercilessly. Ernie felt the telltale sign of the approaching cum blast when it all stopped.

“Didn’t want you to cum too quickly. What would there be fun in that?” boasted the young lady with a smirk in her face.

The assistant watched the executive put on multiple rings on each finger. They were of all different textures and designs. What the boss did next puzzled the lad. She grabbed a Kleenex and meticulously wiped down the ogre from head to the balls. The sensations felt nice at first but the excessive rubbing and drying were causing scuffs on the head.

“Aaahhh,” cried the teen.

“You know there’s no crying during handjobs,” laughed the tormentor. “Now the fun begins!”

The legal advisor tossed the tissue aside and flexed her ring encrusted fingers. “Are you ready to enjoy your nice and slow cleaning? When I’m done polishing your knob, you can see your face in it.”

The kid couldn’t do anything as the manager stroke and rubbed the one eyed monster.

“Oops, I almost forgot to attach the balls ring,” chuckled the diva.

“What’s that for?” asked the timid boy.

“You’re going find out soon enough,” boasted the sinful woman strapping the restrainer onto the balls and cock.

Without regard to the physical or mental anguish she was about to commit, the young immediately went to work on the cock. Milena watched in amazement to the rapid growth as her hands and fingers manipulated the increasingly gargantuan meat stick. The demon swelled to six, seven, eight inches in a matter of seconds. The legal eagle couldn’t believe the continued swelling of the member. Milena grabbed a ruler and measured the length of the sausage.

“No, this can’t be,” muttered the lady as the third leg surged pass nine inches and was still growing. Her repeated tenderizing made the meat hot and sticky with the incessantly juices flowing out like cum.

“Aaarrrggg, please Ms. Evilbum,” yelped the teenager.

The boss knew she gone too far this time but the lady had to feel Ernie inside her. In fact, the boy appeared pale as the one eyed ogle became more and more engorged with blood. With time being paramount, the young lass couldn’t wait to experience the big fat burrito in her. Milena grabbed the kid by the neck and tossed him aside. Like preparing for a roast, the young lady soaked the meat with her spits repeatedly. Slowly but surely she lowered herself on the swollen spear with great difficulty.

“Ooohhh ssshhhiiittt. Ernie, you got to be gentle,” yelled the boss, trying her best to handle the increased girth and size. Tears welt up in the executive’s eyes. In her mind, the young lady felt like she was doing God’s work. The pain experienced by the poor soul was soon replaced by her approaching orgasms.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s it,” screamed the diva.

The juices cascading down the love stick helped lube the increasingly aggressive fuck machine. The scene was surreal as the forty inch lady pounded her thighs onto the poor lad. The sickening slapping sounds were in concert by the constant squeaking of the bed springs and the grunting.

“Why, Ernie, why?” moaned the milf, feeling the slick and throbbing one eyed monster. The legal eagle rode the kid for all he was worth but without any result.

“Aaahhh you little ssshhhiiittt,” screeched the lady. “Yes yes yes, I’mmmmmm cccuuummmmmmiiinnnggg!”

The young boss couldn’t believe what was happening. Why wasn’t the kid cumming? Was he taunting her and trying to break her? No, she wasn’t going let the mere teenage boy take advantage of the situation.

“You think you’ve won? When I’m done, you’d be begging for me to stop,” boasted the boss.

The young lady proceeded to pound the lad senselessly. She rode him to the inch of life but to no avail. He looked battered but wasn’t cumming.

“I’m not playing games with you. Cum or pay the consequences,” as the executive placed the cold metal blade on top of the kid’s chest.

The relentless lady levitated half a foot above the assistant’s lap before slamming back down. The constant pounding devastated the poor young lad. The executive decided to nip this at the bud and grabbed the machete. Seeing the crazed action of the boss, the teenager attempted to shout but it was drown out the slapping sounds and grunts.

“Ms. Evilbum, the rrriiinnnggg,” moaned the kid.

The oblivious woman ignored his pleads but instead picked up the instrument of pain.

“It’s ashamed I have to do this to you,” snickered the diva.

Seeing that the lad was insubordinate, the boss was ready to act. But before she could, the kid used his remaining strength to push the queen off.

“Aaarrrggghhh,” pushed the kid using his remaining strength to cause the forty-incher to fall over.

The lady had it with the kid. If he had that much might left to push her off, then he could finished her off and give up the white gold.

“You insolent piece of shit. It’s such a shame you have to do this to yourself,” boasted the busty diva.

The boss gripped the throbbing member and gave a final kiss to the golf balls. She thought they were funny looking being blue and all. Then the lady saw it.

“Ah crap!” shouted the executive. There strangling the balls was the ring she placed earlier. Milena aggressive licked and lubed the restraint until popping it off. What happened next surprised even her.

“Ms. Evilbum wwwaaatttccchhh ooouuuttt!” grunted the beast. The young lady did what she had to do and engulfed the pulsating demon. The animal jerked and exploded in the well experienced mouth as she chugged more and more of the liquid ecstasy. She swallowed as much as she could but the volume was overwhelming. The flood of cum choked the Milena’s throat causing her to pull away and releasing the one-eyed monster. What happened next was what legends were made of. Ropes and ropes of white gold plastered the neck, face and then hair of the legal eagle. Boy juice cascaded down her breast and thighs, covering Milena in white goo. The kid couldn’t believe what happened as the executive licked the cum off his and her bodies. Before the lad could come to grips to have what happened, the young lady started to whisper at him.

“You’re an active participant in tonight’s event but remember only fragments. Fall asleep Ernie. Fall asleep.”

Ernie woke up the next morning exhausted and drained. But it was the good drained. Did it really go down last night? The bed was in shambles but Milena was still next to him caressing his hair.

“Good morning, sleepy head,” whispered the young lady.

“Did it really occur?” mumbled the kid.

The lady could be happier at what happened. She wanted to share her feelings with him as she stared into his eyes.

“Is something up?” said the teenager. The executive broke out in laughter.

“You tell me,” giggled the young lady, feeling like a girl again.

“No, just want to tell you that was good for one month’s rent,” she laughed. “I’m kidding. No amount of money can be valued at what happened. Are you okay?”

“Thank you for saying that. Last night when you were staring at me with your eyes glazed over, you seemed like you didn’t even see me.”

The couple didn’t speak much last night as their bodies did most of the talking.

“I just want to tell you that you took me to another plane of existence. Actually I was never so open to anyone in my life until last night and you filled my soul,” said the manager with her eyes closed. She was surprised to be met with a kiss that lingered for several seconds.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t know what to say,” said the college student awkwardly as the boss revealed the machete from last night.

“Don’t worry, your oral skills would be great once I’m done with you,” boasted the fiend.

The itinerary she had planned for the lad was making her wet with appetite and anticipation. With last night rest, she knew that Ernie would be a good fuck. The milf manager prepared another batch of subliminal messages which hopefully would take a devastating toll on the lad.

“Ernie is submissive towards Ms. Evilbum. Ernie submits to Ms. Evilbum. Ernie satisfies Ms. Evilbum,” echoed in the room repeatedly. The kid balled up like a cat trying to protect his limbs. With a machete in one hand and a whip in the other, the dominatrix went to town on her prey. The kid pled his situation but Milena enjoyed whipping and assaulting her pupil all too well. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her body as she lashed and thrashed poor old Ernie’s body.

“God is good. God is great. Ooohhh ssshhhiiittt, yeah,” shouted the lady pounding and whipping the kid from above. Ernie was too exhausted from the night before to provide any resistance even if he wanted too. The lady systematically destroyed the lad as she hysterically assaulted him endlessly.

“Oh Jesus,” screamed the woman putting the weapon down. She needed better leverage and angling to fully enjoyed Ernie’s monster. Knowing the kid just gave up, the manager just decided to have her way with the lad from the rest of the morning. When the young executive was done, she glanced at what she accomplished with admiration. Her subordinate swollen naked body covered with her juices laid before her.

“You were good last night Ernie but I need more of you physically and mentally,” groaned the diva. “You can finally rest but won’t remember anything.”

The princess stared at the broken kid before her. She wondered what other things she could put him through. Excitement build as she anticipated what could happen at work. In the meanwhile, the manager was hunger for some food.

“Wake up sleepy head. Let’s go to brunch. I know this cute little cafe that is around the corner that serves the best omelets. You know you have to keep up your strength,” giggled Milena.

“I don’t know if you or I exerted more last night.”

Ernie was groggy and scatterbrained to comprehend what happened with the boss. Milena wore a form fitting sundress that gave a hint of sultry yet still be sophisticated.

“Ah sure. Let me take a shower,” said the teenager stumbled around.

The assistant tried his best to shower and cleanup but the soreness all over his body was overwhelming. The subliminal thought added by the manager of him working out too much played well in his psyche.

“Wow, I look so good. Hope the ladies at work and school notice,” said the kid.

Milena smiled. Indeed she noticed the kid’s nice physique. Not Olympic standards by any means but delicious nonetheless. The young lady watched as her assistant exit the shower stall and reached for a towel only to see the boss before him.

“Oh Ms. Evilbum. I didn’t know you were here,” said the bashfully youngster unable to hide his package.

The boss handed him a small wash towel that barely hid his long dong to her amusement. The kid was mortified with the situation but the diva let him go easy.

“Get dry and dress for bunch,” said the boss staring at the teen’s crotch.

It took a while to dry with such a small towel but he got it done. Going back to his room, Ernie threw a shirt on and went to look for Milena. He went into her room hearing music playing.

“Ernie when you are in public with Milena, you would feel like a couple together,” echoed the subliminal message in the background.

“Hey, sleepy head, let’s get going,” said the woman swaying her assets around.

The two youngsters sat down right next to each other on the bench table at the cafe. They played around with the food and talk about their college experiences. Both of them were having a good time when they were interrupted.

“Milena is that you?” asked the stranger.

The lady with a piece of lettuce on her hair glanced upward to see the man staring right at her.

“Oh, Josh, how’s it going?”

“How is it going? I’ve been trying to contact you for the past few days,” said the man somewhat annoyed.

“Oh sorry it has been hectic at work.”

Josh was dumbfounded that was her only response. His attention then fell upon the kid sitting right next to her.

“Who’s this chap? Hi, I’m Josh, Milena’s boyfriend.”

Before the lad could respond, the boss chimed in.

“Oh that’s Ernie, my nephew. He’s been having some issues so my sister asked me to have a talk with him.”

“I’m not having any issues,” the boy chided.

“It’s okay, honey. We’ll talk later,” said the Milena in an aunty voice.

“Can I come by later?” inquired the boyfriend.

“Oh, sure if you want to,” responded the woman nonchalantly.

Josh was taken back by the coldness and the standoffish of his girlfriend. This new job must be taking a toll on her and it was his job to support her.

“Okay then, see ya. Nice to meet you, Ernie.”

When Josh left the cafe, the executive burst out in laughter. She didn’t realize that she hadn’t been in contact with him for a while. Milena surveyed the lad who returned her gaze.

“Well, what do you have to say for yourself, young lady?” trying his best to mimic a mature father figure.

“Oh I had the best interest of everyone in heart,” said the girl playfully.

“How so, seems like you only have your interest at the forefront,” chuckled the kid.

With one swooping motion the manager grabbed onto his balls causing him to cringe.

“Wow, so you do have a set after all? You do want to stay at my place for a while right? How would you feel if I was going out with you and some random guy half your age is shacking up with me?” The teenager nodded in acknowledgement causing the advisor to release her grip.

“Then I’d say to you, ‘you’re really into young guys, aren’t you’,” laughed the kid.

“Okay comedian, I get it but let’s go back and talk.”

“Yes aunty.”

Back at the apartment, the young lady excused herself for a half hour pondering how to handle this new situation. On one hand, she immensely enjoyed her assistant’s young cock. The way it pulsates in her every pleasurable hole drove her insane. On the other hand, from what she can tell, Josh’s family might have lots of money. Unshaken by what transpired, the legal eagle decided to play it by ear. She opted to keep ignorant both guys by obfuscating Josh at every opportunity and resetting Ernie after each session. But first things first.

“Hey, Ernie, can you come in here? We need to talk,” said the woman in an authoritarian tone.

The kid slithered his way in the room not knowing what to expect. As he entered, there sat the lady against the bed board in her sundress. As Milena motioned the lad to sit next to her on the bed, music played in the background beckoning Ernie with specific instructions.

“Ernie would be like a nephew when in front of Josh. Ernie would have a strong oral desire.”

It was obvious the first instruction was for the kid’s sake. How better to perform the role than living and believing it? The second suggestion was more for her than him. With more oral support, the manager would be able to concentrate at the work at hand and not have to deal with every nine inch boner.

The young lady allowed the rhythm of the music and the message to blend and engrain onto the little brain of his. The kid’s eyes started to gaze up and down the woman’s legs even though she was fully cover from the knees up.

“Hi, just want to touch base on what happened during brunch,” said the lady confidently. “For Josh’s sake, it’s better that you pretend to be my nephew while you are here. Do you understand?”

“Oh, I mean yes,” replied to teenager being brought back to reality. The young boss decided this was the time to put good use to the kid’s new found fetish.

Keen to the boy’s desire, the woman played him like a fiddle. “I know what you’ve been looking at. Do you want to see more?”

The assistant was caught off-guard by the bluntness of her statement and question. “I’m not sure what do you mean,” said the teen softly.

“Let me show you,” boasted the woman. She lifted her dress to the amazement of the kid but only up to the knee. “Pretty nasty, huh?”

Ernie saw the slightly swollen knee caps of Milena in all their glory. “They seemed okay,” said the kid poking them. The boss started to laugh as her assistant acted like a child. She wanted him to be poking something else which made her smile.

“Thanks. But sometimes pain can radiate up and down my thighs,” demonstrated the lady lifting more of the dress and sliding both hands on each side of her thighs. The one-eyed ogre started to grow as the assistant watched in earnest.

“I wish Josh would give me knee massages. Hey, since we have been spending so much time together, why don’t you do me,” said the boss on purposely misspeaking.

“What?” said the subordinate dumbfound as to what being asked of him.

“It’s up to you if you want to massage my knee,” said the pouting lady caressing her thighs.

Ernie didn’t know what to do but gave into the temptations. “What do you want me to do?” asked the timid kid.

The young cougar grinned as various portion of her body whetted in anticipation. “Start by massaging the inner part of the knees, then the outer part. Yes in and out. In and out. Wow, your hands are a bit cold. Why don’t you let me help you out a little?” casually said the woman. The young lady grabbed the teenager hands and started to rub them.

“Wow, you got big strong hands and fingers but you’re a bit cold. Stroking these make them warm.”

She placed the kid’s hands on each side of her thighs and motioned for him to rub. Ernie carefully slid his hands above the lady’s knees not being too obvious where his fingers disappeared too when they slipped passed the hem of the pushed up dress.

“That’s good Ernie. Why don’t you scoot off the bed? I’ll dangle there so you can get full access of me,” said the woman in a sultry voice. She couldn’t wait until he tastes the nectar of the goddess.

The kid slowly started to work over each knee while being on his knees himself. The boss never lost eye contact on the lad as she enjoyed his ministrations.

“Yeah, Ernie, right there,” moaned the executive. “Why don’t you stroke my thighs? I can sense the pain radiating upward.”

The assistant cautiously extended his hands upward not knowing what the outcome would be. Hoping for the best, he slid both hands into dark territory as he awaiting her response.

“Yes, my god, stroke them,” screamed the boss as she started to unbutton the top of her sundress. “Let me help you out,” groaned Milena lifting up and aside her dress.

The kid was about to explode as his fingers inched closer and closer to the honey pot.

“Yeah Ernie, almost there, deeper, yes, yes, yes,” groaned Milena as her juices flowed down her thighs.

The kid was startled with the clear liquid sticking to his fingers. “Ms. Evilbum, what’s this?” asked the teen.

The legal eagle did not answer but instead wrapped her legs around the kid and used her feet to push his face toward the love box. “Ernie, I’m aching, please attack my pain,” cried the young lady.

The boy was unsure but thought it was too late to back out and went straight to work. He dove head first into the hole and snaked his tongue on the pretty rose bud. The sensations had a ripple effect up and down the manager’s body.

“Aaahhh ssshhhiiittt, yes Ernie keep on going, aaahhhh ggggoooodddd,” screeched the boss as she thrust her hips to the lad’s awaiting mouth.

The kid kept on lapping at the clit repeatedly causing the lady’s juices to explode.

“Fffuuuccckkkiiinnnggg Aaaaaa!” yelled the boss squeezing the assistant to death.

Milena blasted Ernie’s face with coat after coat of her cum. The teenager tried to get away from the dousing but the powerful and girthy thighs locked the poor lad in place. Feeling defeated, the assistant accepted the predicament of cleaning up the mess before him. When the queen was nice and dry, she finally released her death grip around the kid’s neck. Falling backwards onto his bum, the teenager could believe what happened. He surveyed the mess before him with uneasiness as the kid glanced at the post-orgasmic diva.

“Something wrong? I would offer you something to eat but you’re already full,” smirked the lady. “Maybe you can satisfy my mouth.”

“Oh no,” cried the lad as the cougar started to claw his pants

“You’re not the only one who likes to suck,” laughed the executive.

When the boss went to work on the gargantuan love spear, she smiled because it reminded her so much of big stick popsicles she sucked as a kid. Ernie laid back as the lady bobbed and weaved around the cock and balls like a prize fighter. The pugilist used everything in the arsenal to beat her adversary. The sucking and licking felt like an eternity for the kid as the woman teased the living daylight of the meat. Not wanting to waste the whole day, the lady mercifully decided to finish him off with her patented 360 swirling flicks. Milena’s tongue and lips went to overdrive flicking and licking the crap out of the purple head.

“Ready to cry uncle, little one,” cracked the diva probing the slit.

The young woman slobbered over the cock sliding the tip of her tongue on the piss hole.

“Ooohhh I’m cccuuummmiiinnnggg,” cried the lad thrusting his hips and unloading his spunk.

Moving beside the kid in order to miss his cum, the executive choke the chicken as it spilt the load. Ropes and ropes of jisim flew outward landing on the bed sheets with each stroke of the cock. The daring lass cleaned the remaining droplets of cum off the tip and called it a day while staring at the apprehensive lad.

“Change the sheets and by the way, ‘Mega’,” ordered the boss as she went into the bathroom.

The kid didn’t know what happened as his mind went blank. He saw the disaster on the bed and immediately tossed the sheets in a pile as he heard a rattle at the front door. Opening the door, Josh saw the decrepit lad with his hair a mess as though he just fought a battle for his life.

“Hey you’re here too,” commented the man, slightly annoyed.

“Aunty your boyfriend is here!” yelled the kid. Josh had to brace himself when he shouted. “He’s a kid alright,” thought the guy.

Milena came out of the bathroom and kissed Josh, thinking that was a close call.

“Minty fresh,” exclaimed the oblivious man.

“But of course, just for you,” spoke the lady. “So what are you doing here?”

“Can I see how my girlfriend is doing?

“Oh, I’m fine. How was your trip? You didn’t meet any strange woman,” chuckled the Milena.

“It was great and productive. How about you? I’ve noticed that your nephew is here too?”

“Oh yeah, he’s having trouble with housing at school, so he’s staying with me for a while.”

“So it’s my place tonight, then,” said the boyfriend without skipping a beat.

“Wow, am I getting dinner at all?” said the astonished woman.

“We’ll see,” laughed the man. “See you tonight then, six-ish?”

“Okay.”

Milena knew that she had to spend some quality time with Josh to throw his suspicion. She never spoke with him about having a nephew or a sister in fact, so keeping Ernie and him apart would be good. Anyways, the suggestive recordings seem to have done the trick. Ernie really does believe that she’s his aunt. She went to his room to check up on him. He was organizing his gear and clothes but it did not seem like it was getting anywhere.

“Hey, I’m going out tonight, so you have to fend for yourself.”

“Okay, don’t stay out too late, young lady.”

A million different things were floating in Milena’s mind as she drove to Josh’s house. Since starting her job a couple of weeks ago, the boss have been busy playing around with the mind control app. Discovering Ernie’s natural talent was a pleasant surprise satisfying even her most discriminating taste. The executive wondered would she be able to do the same with anyone around her especially Josh. Wanting to shake her doubts, the lady decided to take action before she lost her nerves.

“Yes, that would do nicely,” said the boss making the last few adjustments to the recordings.

Everything seemed fine when the couple met up at his place to drive to the restaurant. But when she got there, Milena was in for a surprise. They walked to a table already occupied by an older couple and were gestured to sit down by the maitre d. At first Milena was confused why they were sitting with another couple, then she realized what was happening.

“Hi honey, this is my parents,” said the boyfriend as a matter of fact.

The diva wasn’t happy with the ambush dinner with the folks but played along as best as she could. When dessert time came about, she declined even though a piece of cake was delivered to her plate. Upon the insistence of the family, she sliced down a piece to discover something inside. The little object was partially covered with frosting as Josh took it out of her fingers.

“Milena, you the love of my life, will you marry me?” asked the love struck man.

For the first time in her life, the dumbfound woman didn’t know what to say. It was bad enough that dinner was ruined by his parents and now she got blindsided with this proposal. Doing what was expected, she said yes.

“God, how much do I have to suffer? Maybe the deity will struck down these old hags so I can get the inheritance,” boasted the diva as she hugged and kissed her fiance.

“Do you say something honey?” said Josh breaking the embrace.

“Oh no, I just said that I’m the lucky girl in the world to have someone like you,” laughed the liar.

“No, I’m the lucky one. My father wants to say something.”

Teevon stood up glass in hand giving a motion as though to give a toast.

“Milena, welcome to the family. I want you to know what is ours is yours,” said the patriarch gleaming at the ample cleavage bestowed upon him. Milena was wearing a tight beige dress that emphasized her endowments to the excitement of Josh’s father. The diva went braless as the nipples revealing top made her haughty. “In fact, I want to tell you that we’ve decided to give you our house so Josh and you can get a fresh start.”

The news was a bombshell among all the events that happened tonight and made it more palatable the incessant stares from the lecherous old man. The executive wondered what million dollar mansion she would be getting.

“Oh thank you. I can’t believe it,” cracked the actress.

Teevon got up to hug the teary eyed lady and gave her future daughter-in-law a surprise. As she wrapped her arms to hug Teevon, his body pushed into her causing a jolt. “Wow, wished Josh inherited that,” thought the queen. The young woman felt flush but luckily the moment covered her. The old man snickered as he pondered if Milena was a sucker or a fucker.

“Josh, make sure you take care of this young lady. Otherwise, I will,” laughed the father staring right at Milena.

Everyone chuckled as the woman pondered this change in event. Not only was she getting married but her fiance’s dad was coming strong to the hoop. “But first things first,” thought the boss as she drove home with mind control app on. As Josh’s hands caressed the inner thighs stroking closer and closer to the prize, the music played with its hidden message.

“Josh will listen to Milena. Josh will submit to Milena’s will.”

The boss wondered would the suggestions succeed like they did previously at work. Wanting to give more time, she played along with the ministration of the boyfriend.

“Yes, Josh, we’re nearly back,” moaned the lady, almost addressing her boyfriend like a kid.

When they got home, Milena was surprised that Josh carried her up to his room. Unzipping the dress and tossing the diva onto the bed, the groom-to-be knew what he wanted. Slapping the ass to make it rise, the half stud mounted the forty-incher from behind.

“Yes, that’s it Josh,” moaned the girlfriend as she played around with her cell phone. As the boyfriend banged the executive doggy style, she wondered if the mind control app was working. But before she could make him do some tricks, he blew his load right in her.

“Oh, yeah,” cried Josh cumming a couple of shots. Before the boss realized what had happened, the young stud began to massage her asshole.

“Oh no you don’t,” whispered the diva. “You’re done!” Milena said.

Ignoring the diva’s concerns, Josh continued to place his head at the entrance to the displeasure of his girlfriend.

“Aaahhh, I need something tight,” sniveled the man.

“Hell no!” yelled the lady, hoping to save backdoor for Ernie or someone worthy. The manager attempted to extricate herself from the position but it seemed hopeless as Josh tightened his grip. A surge of energy and final push of the ass dislodged the shithead making him to fall over. What happened next shocked even the boss.

“You fucking ungrateful big ass bitch,” screamed the boyfriend.

“No you didn’t go there,” thought the diva. Milena got off the bed to slap the bastard only to be met with a chop to the stomach.

“All the things I did for you tonight, you owe me!” shouted the man.

The boss was incredulous with that statement. Having been pounding mercilessly by Ernie for the last 18 hours, the executive was less than energetic to fight back. As Josh prepared for the anal surprise, Milena had some choice words for him.

“Please don’t do this,” bawled the young lady.

“That’s all you got to say. I’m going to enjoy this,” laughed the Don Juan.

Rage exploded in the mind of the diva. “How dare him to treat her like a plaything,” she thought.

“Go fuck yourself,” shrieked the boss.

“What?” replied the confused guy.

“I said you can blow yourself. Asshole,” shouted Milena. What happened next surprised even the diva. She watched as Josh released the grip around her hips and sat down. Turning around to see what was happening, she watched as the attacker attempted to stick the head between his crotch.

“What are you doing?” asked the bewildered girlfriend.

“Trying to suck my cock but I can’t reached,” struggled the man.

The lady was amused and delighted at this predicament. Wishing to torture him some more, Milena hoped to do a recording but ended up leaving it nice and simple.

“Keep on trying to reach your long dong,” snickered the diva as she stormed out of there. As she got back to the car and drove off, the lady pondered what to do. Milena couldn’t believe what happened. Did it go down like she thought it did? She hobbled into the apartment before stumping over her own purse. Ernie came out of his room startled when he saw a fallen figure in the living room. A light shine from the room upon the young lady as she sobbed on the carpet.

“Are you alright?”

“Is that you Ernie?” the girl cried.

The lad bent down and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

“Hey, let’s get up and go to your bed.”

Ernie proceeded to prop her up and walked Milena into the room. On the bed, the teenager noticed she grimaced when he attempted to stretch out her legs.

“What happened?” shouted the lad. “You have scratches and bruises all over the place.”

The boss wanted not to talk about it but the look of concern and compassion break her into tears. The kid immediately embraced and stroke her back. After several seconds of tears, she began to recount her story.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry,” softly said the teen. “That asshole going to get what’s coming to him. Don’t worry he won’t hurt you anymore.”

The young boss took comfort around the assurances of her intern. She took a momentary look downward to see Ernie’s little friend in check.

“Wow, he really does care,” she thought. “Why can Josh be like that?” Her thoughts were abruptly ended when she felt him move away.

“I’ll let you get some sleep now.”

The manager panicked at what was happening. He wasn’t going to stay with her? What was she going to do?

“Ernie, can you stay with me tonight?”

“With you,” shyly said the college student, “in the same bed?”

“Sure, honey, please, I feel safer if you’d be by my side.” The boss gave that vulnerable look that Ernie never saw before. He nodded giving in to her request but didn’t know what to expect.

“Thanks sweetheart. I’ll going try to shower and remove his filth. You get comfy.”

Milena left to take a shower which ended up to be a bath. By the time she came back to the bedroom, Ernie was sound asleep on his side facing away from her. The boss snuggled around the college student stroking his chest. Before she knew it, she was fast asleep too. The next day the young lady woke up startled and distressed.

“No, Josh don’t,” moaned the woman.

Milena sat up only to discover it was a dream and Ernie lying next to her. “What a sweet kid,” she thought. He could have taken advantage of her when she was most vulnerable but he didn’t. Reaching over to check his equipment, Milena discovered it was flaccid and about a half foot in length. Tempting fate, she slid out her boobies and grinded against the teenager’s back. The nipples were like quarter inch erasers rubbing back and forth on the lad’s shoulder blades to the excitement of the lady. The constant flicking was causing Milena to breathe hard and her pulse to race. But before she could do anything else, the kid turned around only to be met with the double delights. With his mouth half opened, the lady could help herself but take advantage of the situation. Milena stuck her hand into his mouth to make space for her twins. Sensing the lad was able to wake up, she popped her boob into his mouth and let the games begin.

“Josh, what are you doing?” cried the boss pretending to be in a dream-like state.

Ernie woke up staring at the melons in front of him. In fact, saliva was dripping on the right breasts as the nipple lay in his mouth. Instinctively, the boy suckled for a while until he realized what was happening.

“Is this what you want?” said the boss using at first one hand then two to stroke the mighty serpent.

The intern was shocked at what was transpiring. The boss was aggressive and hands-on when she stroked him from the balls to the tip. Repeatedly, she mentioned the boyfriend’s name giving her carte blanch authority to continue the assault on the teenager.

“Josh, don’t hurt me. I’ll give you what you want,” pleaded the slut sliding her fingers against the piss head.

The precum made Ernie’s cock very slippery as the kid attempted to stop the attack.

“Ms. Evilbum, please you got to stop,” cried the kid using one hand to put her breasts back in place and the other to remove the diva’s hands from his junk.

With that action, the actress chimed in. “What’s happening? Ernie, why are grabbing my breasts and forcing my hands down your pants?” The more the kid grabbed the queen’s hand, the more reactionary her response was.

“Ernie, stop it. First Josh, now you.”

The boss pretended to struggle with Ernie’s hands ending up thrusting them onto her breasts.

“You monster,” shrieked the queen pinning the kid’s hands onto the bed as she straddled him. The manager leveraged her weight and leaned forward as the twins hovered inches from the kid’s mouth. The actress used the teen’s confusion to further manipulate him.

“I didn’t do nothing. You were having a bad dream and I tried to stop you,” cried the intern.

“You think I’m stupid,” laughed the boss. “I can feel your lies right now.”

The executive grinded the hips onto the teenager’s lap proving her suspicions. To the excitement of the boss, the monster rose like a ballistic missile ready to launch. Not allowing his ignorance to ruin the mood, she took initiative in this matter.

“Hey, what’s this?” asked surprisingly the lady reaching under to grab the member.

The kid grunted at the aggressive tugging as the woman moved backwards onto his legs to bring the cock to the forefront.

“Yeah, look what we found here,” muttered the diva.

“Ms. Evilbum, it’s a misunderstanding,” cried the lad unable to keep the monster down.

“What’s the misunderstanding? You sucking my tits, making me perform a handjob on you, or this nine-incher in front of me ready for a pussy roll?” muttered the boss with confidence.

Not believing what was happening, the kid wanted to respond but was lost for words.

“I bet you were thinking about what Josh did to me. You’re such a sick kid I know what would satisfy you.”

The executive went to work and plunge her well-toned twat onto the monster. She rode the stallion the inch of his life as the boss hit him with the crop repeatedly. The young miss was having the time of her life while the teen expected the end of his. At first she thought Ernie was playing around and proceeded to indulge him by intensifying the poundings. By the time the manager realized he was frightened, she was beyond the point of no return. The young lady was mortified at what she had done and felt some remorse but couldn’t deny the sensation.

“Ah, fuck, what have I done?” muttered Milena.

The advisor wondered if she could fix this with mind control. At the same token, she wondered if they can continue with this relationship. The young lady wanted to explore this sort of situation before and found it exhilarating. She decided to play it by ear and went to cook breakfast after leaving a subliminal thought. It has been awhile since the woman cooked for anyone no less her subordinate. She wondered where he was. “Playing his video games, maybe?” she thought. Milena went to his room but he wasn’t there. The manager went to her opened bedroom door to see him changing the sheets and tiding-up the bed.

“Are you hungry?” asked the newly christened mentor.

“Ah, sure Ms. Evilbum,” said the lad.

“You can call me Milena.”

“Oh yes right, Ms. Milena,” said the teen uneasily.

The boss was amused by his awkwardness. It was cute. As they walked into the kitchen, he carefully placed himself onto the chair. The lady made two plates of eggs, potatoes, and sausages with milk.

“Eat up, you need to keep up your strength,” smiled Milena.

The kid devoured the food rapidly but the executive still sense some tension inside him.

“Could it be,” she thought. There was only one way to find out. Milena pretended to drop her napkin on the floor. She moved backwards in her chair and leaned forward to grab it from the floor. The young lady glanced toward Ernie’s thigh to discover his problem.

“Fuck, will that one eye monster ever go down,” she thought. She got back up with her napkin trying to be calm and normal.

For Ernie it was the total opposite. He couldn’t believe what happened this morning. And to make it worse at this very moment, he was staring at the incredible cleavage of the shower robe that must have become loose seconds ago. The college kid was having troubling eating and watching at the same time which caused him to drop food all over the place. The lady watched in disbelief as what a dufus guys become when sex is involved.

“Can I be excused?”

“Wait, don’t move,” said the woman, as she got up to grab a wet wash cloth. The young lady proceeded to wipe the lad down from his mouth down to his pants.

“Stop fidgeting,” shouted the lady as she started to wipe his pants. “You’re not going to leave all those crumbs on my floor.”

The kid stopped fighting her when something caught his eyes. Once again a pair of the most perfect tits hung just inches away from his face causing a huge distraction. To make matters worse, Milena began to clean the crumbs and food from his pants. The teenager was entranced by the scene before him to realize how vulnerable he was. At the very moment, Milena was just finishing up cleaning the mess on his shorts when she saw movement.

“Fuck,” whispered Milena. She watched as the one eyed monster started to squirm and enlarge.

“Sorry, I have to go to the bathroom,” shouted the kid as he bolted out of the kitchen.

The young lady shook her head and wondered what she was going to do with this kid. She decided to talk to him later after washing the dishes. Fifteen minutes later, Milena went around looking for him. Was he still in the bathroom? She was able to knock on the door when she heard moaning.

“Oh god, Milena, fuck,” groaned the intern.

Milena couldn’t believe it. How long was he jacking off? Then she remembered the thought suggestion she gave him about not cumming by himself in the apartment to prevent carpet stains.

“Honey, can you come out right now? We need to talk.”

“I’m coming soon.”

“No you need to come now. I’ll meet you in the bedroom.”

Crap, thought Ernie. “Let me finish this now, God please,” begged the kid. But the more he tried, the harder it became. Feeling defeated, he walked sullenly into the master bedroom. The lad tried his best to suppress the monster but the best he could do was to let it jut out of his briefs pinning it on his right thigh. Hopefully that would not draw too much attention compared to having a tent in his shorts.

“Oh hi you’re out,” softly said the lady.

The teen eyes glanced upward to see the woman sitting on the bed still in her floral robe with full makeup and black lipstick applied. She motioned for him to sit next to her as the boss watched the strained package.

“So what’s up?” said the woman, not trying to mock the situation.

Milena saw the kid turned red as his muscle flexed and moved.

“Oh nothing.”

“I wanted to follow-up on what happened this morning. You know I wouldn’t ever do something to you against your will or to hurt you. So do you have anything to say about this morning?”

“I guess if that’s something you want to do, I can’t do anything about it,” he said rather dryly.

The boss was enraged at the outrageous comments by the ungrateful brat.

“You little shit. You think I’m some sort of sex fiend. You’re the one that has been beating the meat nonstop. Just look at you trying to hide that fucking cock,” yelled Milena.

“I’m not hard at all. You’re sick,” shouted Ernie.

The last comment caused Milena to snap. She reached over and grabbed his business as he attempted to scamper away.

“No you don’t,” barked the lady as she latched onto his shorts causing him to fall over onto the floor.

“What are you doing?” screeched the kid.

“Well you have nothing to hide, right? I just want to make sure.”

“Don’t. I’ll do it.”

The manager finally let go and observed as the college teenager started to take off his shorts. Good, she thought, he was finally complying. Ernie turned his back towards Milena as he attempted to adjust himself. Sensing this, the young woman yanked his underwear pulling him backwards onto the bed.

“No cheating,” screamed the advisor. She gawked at the semi-erected cock in front of her jutting out of the side of his underwear. “See, what I tell you, there’s your problem.”

“I’m not even hard,” boasted the lad, cautiously.

“Well you were this morning when you were staring at these,” said the woman dropping her robe.

“Put your clothes back on,” groaned the intern but the damage was done.

Milena watched in anticipation as the flaccid organ grew into a formidable pain and pleasure weapon.

“Oh fuck,” muttered the lady in awe. This was the first time she saw something so sweet changed into so menacing.

Ernie couldn’t stop staring at the pear shaped mammaries in front of him. His cock jerked a couple of times as he watched Milena’s tongue lick her lips.

“Now do you admit you have a problem?” pronounced the woman.

“I’m staring at them,” snickered the lad.

The lady had enough of his mocking and lack of seriousness. With one swift move, she straddled the college teen pinning him on the bed.

“What are you doing? Get off me,” struggled the teen.

“What did you say? Get you off? Only for you, Ernie,” said the boss sarcastically.

Milena slowly began to suck the hard member carefully scraping little Ernie with her teeth. The kid was scared as the demented manager attacked the member with a crazed look.

“Aaahhh, god,” screamed Ernie as Milena repeatedly bit the nine-incher.

“Uuuhhh, wasn’t that fun,” laughed the diva.

She continued to work her lips onto the entire shaft of the beast smearing her black lipstick color. In fact, the continued assault made the long dong feel as though it was indestructible and gravity defiant since the kid came so many times the last twenty-four hours. Milena glanced at the masterpiece before her. It almost appeared artistic in nature like a prize fighter swollen being beaten multiple times. Grabbing her smart phone, Milena snapped several selfies with long dong showing off her lips and teeth in action for keepsakes. Straddling the teenager’s mouth, the advisor moved back and forth soaking the lad’s entire face with her juices. In fact, the boss enjoyed doing this the most of all the demeaning things she forced Ernie to do. She wondered if she could add this to the daily work routine. Milena was jarred back to reality at the violent motion from the kid’s head as the kid was drowning from her love. The next two hours were ruthless aggression from the boss. When Milena was finally done, she cradled Ernie in her bosom. This little experiment of her had proven interesting. She was able to break his will and reform it into her own image. Their encounters had been different than she anticipated yet she found them arousing. Just the thought of his pained expression gave her great pleasure. As Milena stroked the teenager’s angelic hair, she wondered what further adventures they will have.

“I’m keeping you,” said the mind control temptress.

“What did you say,” the lad mumbled.

“Don’t worry honey, get some sleep.”