The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Cravings — A New Boss is in Town

(Fd, Mc, Fm)

Chapter 6 — Milena craves revenge.

By Constant Cravings

Mind Control and An Insane Mind — What can go wrong?

The young executive came to work with a beat to her stride. The exploration of Ernie’s kinks consumed her and she wanted to continue that in the work realm. Milena wondered what could she do that would strike a nerve with him. She got it! Since the kid admires how she looks especially in her office, the manager decided to ignore him and keep on postponing the meetings they have together. This would probably drive him crazy and she hoped he would finally take some initiative and ownership as his role as boy toy.

Throughout the week, Milena kept on canceling their appointments and rescheduling them only to cancel them again. Furthermore, the last appointment she didn’t even bother coming in to work or rescheduling at all. This was magnify by the fact she refused to communicate or acknowledge him, only leaving him emails saying she didn’t want to be disturbed. By the end of the week, the intern had a hard time of keeping track of his legal duties. Unsure how to handle the situation, the assistant ended up spending more and more time away from his desk. Ernie attempted to compensate with this effect by working harder with other people especially Evelyn. Indeed, the director did notice how efficient and attentive the kid was. She found it amusing how he pretends not to stare at her legs and breasts but he still does. Evelyn did not mind that much as long as he paid attention to her words too. But the executive was caught off guard when she became aware of the office gossip regarding the size and girth of the intern’s cock.

“That can’t be real,” thought the director. “He was just a kid.”

Curiosity got the best of her as she wondered to know if the rumors were true or not. Evelyn devised a plan to show the shape of her body without any hint of cleavage. She decided to also put a camera directly across from the chair that he would be sitting in her office.

“Hi Ernie, can you come in my office? You won’t need your notepad.”

With everything set up, the executive took off her business jacket while the kid sat on the chair. When she turned around, the twin peaks swayed back and forth as the teenager astonished face caused the boss to smile. She will never use her body in the business world but the executive did appreciate when people can spot quality authentic assets. Ernie didn’t know if Evelyn was as large as Milena but he was eager to discover the truth. It didn’t take long to find out that the intern was definitely interested in what he saw but the director wondered if the rumors were real and what precipitated them. As he was transfixed with her assets, she peeked at his package. His pant area was strained and creased in a bulging arc.

“So how’s it going,” asked the executive.

“Okay.”

“So has Milena been speaking with you regarding the different aspects of your position in her unit.”

“Ah,” said the intern, not knowing what to say.

“It’s okay, you can be honest with me,” said the director.

“No, she’s busy. I haven’t spoken to her this week.”

“What? No meetings or verbal instructions?”

“Oh she does schedule meetings with me but then she postpones them or just don’t show up. Also Milena sends email instructing me what to do but she doesn’t reply often when I have questions.”

The director was astonished at what she was hearing. Milena did appear kind of flaky during her interview but she thought the young lady was the best candidate. The kid glanced at her as though he was a lost puppy.

“Don’t worry about anything. I’ll bring it up with her discreetly.”

With that out of the way, the director felt it was time to bring up what was truly on her mind. Evelyn smiled and asked Ernie to sit on the sofa.

“I just wanted to spend some time to get to know you better,” said the director as a matter of fact.

Her tight buttoned blouse left nothing to the imagination. It was unbelievable that those set of breasts could fit in such a confided space.

“Oh, okay,” muttered the intern hot and bothered.

“I’ve been keeping a close eye on you. In fact, I’ve been hearing many incredible and astonishing facts about you in the grapevine,” giggled the bountiful executive.

The kid nervously glanced at the ever-closer director wondering what she was implying. Being on a roll, the seasoned boss continued on.

“What did you hear?” meekly asked the kid.

“Oh, I heard that you are large and in charge,” said the executive without any pretense leaning into the intern’s space.

The kid was beside himself getting so much attention from the director. And to top it off she was such a fox.

“I don’t know what do you mean?” asked the confused kid.

The lady smiled and replied wholeheartedly, “I don’t know either. Let’s find out together. Oh, I have a meeting next. Don’t worry, I’ll take you under my wing and you’ll go places. ”

Ernie was excited by the support given by executive as she gave him a firm squeeze on his thigh. Leaving her office, the kid felt lucky that someone understood how he felt.

On Friday when Milena came in, she was on top of the world. The experiment has been working out great. It appeared to her that Ernie was about to crack and she wondered how his behavior would manifest itself. Unbeknownst to her another person was observing her shenanigans and was about to step in. When the executive turned the corner to the offshoot where Ernie and she worked, there stood the director in the intern’s cubicle.

“Good morning. Are we in the chippy mood today?” said the director.

“Oh, yes, Evelyn. It’s Friday, you know.”

“Yes, so it is,” as she glanced at the outfit the legal advisor was wearing. “God,” she thought, that was the tightest suit jacket top she ever saw. It was almost like asking people to pierce that armor of her to get a peek. “Pretty formal getup for casual Friday. Business suit top and a plaid skirt.”

“Yeah, so are you.”

“True, true. I came by to see how you’re doing.”

“Oh great,” said the advisor, trying to find the angle the director was trying to get.

“I hear you’re very busy these days.”

“Yeah, I’m working multiple projects at the same time. So you can say I’m busy,” said the junior executive as a matter of fact.

“Too busy for your people?”

“No, I’m always available for my people,” said the manager somewhat annoyed.

“Good, that’s what I wanted to hear. By the way, I want you and your subordinate to install the instant messenger program from the company’s website.”

“What was that all about,” thought the legal advisor.

With that, Evelyn left Milena standing there angered and stunned.

“Did Ernie say something? That little shit will pay for what he did!” mumbled the queen.

The manager felt betrayed by her own intern. She could understand dissent but to go around her back and inform upon her. There’s no forgiveness for that. Since the start of her experiment, Milena hasn’t given Ernie any relief at work or home. In fact, she extended the mind control spell so the lad could not jerk off 24/7 unless she was present. The executive decided to lay down the law on her intern today and finally break him. Being Friday, everyone would be leaving early and she could convince him to work late in the night.

Ernie happily trotted in later that afternoon thinking it was Friday since the week seemed longer than usual. He checked his desk and email but didn’t see any instructions for him. Deciding to bite the bullet, the intern knocked on the door of his manager and proceeded to go in. “Hi, are you available to work tonight?” asked the executive dryly without turning around.

“Oh, yes of course,” said the intern taken back by not hearing her actual voice for so long.

“Work on the file archive until I call for you. By the way, download the IM program from the company’s site.”

With that, the kid went to work on the files. Although he wasn’t a big fan cleaning up the archives, the intern felt good that he was at least helping Milena and the company with his laborious work. The rest of the afternoon was similar to early in the week, quiet busy work interrupted by random phone calls. Around two in the afternoon when he came back on his break, his manager left him an instant message.

“Hi Ernie, can you come to my office? We need to talk.”

The lad went to the office to see the door ajar. He sat down on the seat directly across from the boss and waited for her. Even at night, she only had her two lamps on, making the room dim and hard to see. The kid was looking at the artwork and was so entranced with the background music that he didn’t notice when his boss walked in. The subliminal message the legal advisor added suited the kid well. “Ernie will submit to Milena’s will.” It was nice and simple enough that could be follow endlessly. The manager watched as the college kid was mesmerized with the photos on her wall.

“Do you like?” said the boss.

Ernie turned around to see Milena in a short skirt, stockings, and a tight white bodysuit. He gulped at what he saw and didn’t know how to answer her. The boss smiled at the goofy look on the intern’s face and knew she will have a good time tonight.

“So, what do you like? The curves, the mysterious intentions, or the never ending sensations you get staring at them.”

“What, huh, I wasn’t staring,” cried the teenager.

“Yes you were. So answer the question,” the manager asked sternly. She decided to give him a break since he will be having a long night. “I myself like the mysterious intentions of the swirls.”

“Swirls?” said the kid bewildered.

“Yeah, that painting you were looking at was inspired by fractal mathematics.”

The intern fought back the embarrassment as he thought Milena was talking about something else. His gaze wandered from the painting back towards the manager sitting across from him. He tried to look elsewhere but his glance always fell back at the striking beautiful before him.

“Oh, yeah, they look amazing. I wish I could have it at home.”

“Sorry it’s not for sale. So how are you doing lately?”

“Oh, good. How about you?”

“Pretty good until I found out something disturbing.”

“Disturbing, how so?”

“It seems like someone reported that a supervisor hasn’t adequately monitor their subordinates.”

“Oh, that’s messed up,” said the kid as a matter of fact trying to get ahead of the conversation.

“No, that’s fucked up,” said the executive emphasizing the curse word while staring at her intern. “Why would anyone betray the trust between line employees and their manager?”

“I don’t know,” said the teenager feeling the pressure of her intense gaze.

“Well, I know. This person is a sick person don’t you think?”

“Yeah, perhaps he or she wanted issues to be addressed but the supervisor wasn’t available.”

“No, I see it the other way. We have direct meets here. Any issues can be discussed at such occasion. I believe that this individual has some sort of attention fetish.” At that very moment the executive sat just inches away from her intern as she didn’t release her stare from his face.

“I don’t really know,” said the kid meekly.

“You should know since you were the one who reported me to Evelyn,” yelled the executive as she stood up inches from the intern.

Ernie looked down and avoided making eye contact. He was surprised that the advisor would confront her regarding this without even knowing his side of the story.

“What’s wrong with you? Do I need to hold your hand and babysit you all day?” The manager noticed that he was not making eye contact which was unusual for him. She glanced at his lap to see an enormous tent forming. “So that’s his problem,” she thought.

“Why aren’t you looking at me? Look me in the eyes when I’m talking to you.”

His gaze went upwards to the intense look of his manager but then glanced away.

“Is this what you want to see?” yelled the boss. Milena began to unbutton her blouse revealing the heavy, pendulous breasts. She shoved them in front of Ernie and pushed his face into them.

“I know you want these,” laughed the legal advisor.

“No I don’t,” cried the kid pushing away.

“Don’t lie. You want attention. You desire my body. You crave pussy.” Milena proceeded to straddle the teenager and French kissed him as she grinded his lap. The kid attempted to fight back but the manager prevailed putting him at his place with the help of her large Turkish butt.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to have all your cravings fulfilled. It’s for your own good. Of course you could refuse and quit your job. It’s up to you.”

Ernie thought for a minute and then spoke up. “Okay.”

“Now that’s a good boy,” said the boss as she got up off the lad. “Go over to the sofa and make yourself ready for some vitamin P.”

“No. I think you’re mistaken. I’m quitting,” said the college student adamantly, walking away.

With one swift motion, Milena pulled the kid backwards onto her knee as he fell over grasping in pain. The boss went over to the door, locked it and placed the key between her bosoms. “If you want the key, come and get it.”

The kid was on all fours when he attempted to pull himself using Milena as leverage. Ernie tugged on the hip then the blouse of his manager as he searched for the key which was counter with a swift response.

Milena immediately pulled the intern up with both arms and proceed to kick him in the balls causing him to fall onto the couch.

“You little shit. I hired you and I can fire you any time I want,” screamed the boss. He watched as the six foot brunette grinned at the broken body before her. “I hope you’re hungry,” said the executive as she dropped her lace panty and sat onto the college kid’s face.

The teen’s muffed then coughing sounds were music to Milena’s ears. “If you want to breathe, you know what to do.”

Ernie didn’t want to give his boss the satisfaction of her breaking him but he wanted to live so the kid gave in. Like a dog, he started to lap at her muff barely able to get any traction due to the space made available to him. With much effort, Ernie was able to reach and flick Milena’s clit repeatedly. The sensations surged through the advisor’s body like a bolt of lightning.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” moaned Milena as she arched her body backwards in pleasure. For that brief second, the lad was able to catch his breath only to be once again pinned by the manager’s pussy. Ernie decided to do a last ditch effort to ease his predicament and aggressive attacked his boss.

“Ah shit, fuck,” screamed Milena. The kid was sucking and twirling his tongue mercilessly. She was just going to enjoy herself when the legal advisor felt his hand stroking her thighs.

“Oh,” said the executive, noticing that her intern couldn’t breathe. Milena eased off the lad allowing her to see the fluid coated face of her intern. But to the manager surprise and delight, Ernie renewed his spirited attack on her clit. His tongue seemed to have a mind of its own as it snaked its way to her soul.

“Oh god, ffuucckkiinngg sshhitt,” screeched the manager as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

Feeling drained, Milena squatted onto the sofa pinning Ernie at his neck. The boss glanced at him and smiled as she proceeded to lift her thighs freeing him of his confinement.

Seeing an opportunity, Ernie bolted upward pushing the young manager aside. He attempted to reach the door but was tripped up by the boss.

“You fucking asshole,” yelled Milena as he dragged her assistant’s sorry ass back to the sofa. She grabbed a scarf and tied the arms of the lad high against a pole. The executive then picked up her underwear and stuffed it into Ernie’s mouth. “That’s more like it. See you’re the ideal employee now.

Milena took a pair of scissor off her desk and walked towards her intern. The teenager struggled against the restraints as he watched the Ms. Evilbum crazed look.

“Once I’m done, you will be more respectful,” screeched the demented manager.

The lad tried to plead his case but he was only able to convey his sorrow through his batting eyes.

“If you struggle or move, this scissor will cut something precious of yours.” With the assistant restrained and submissive, Milena cut the kid’s remaining underwear to shreds. She strangled the cock, mounting him commandingly.

“Once I’m done with you, you will be begging me not to stop,” asserted the advisor.

Up and down the manager went as the lad attempted to fight back. Tempting fate, Ernie tried to use his remaining strength to thrust upward pushing the temptress off. Sensing and excited by his resolve, Milena decided to have fun with it.

“Ernie, is this what you want, you nasty boy?” taunted the executive as she realizes that the squatting and thrusting were actually good for her body.

The lad couldn’t believe it as he watched Milena pounded his body mercilessly. His cock and lower torso were hurting when he heard something even scarier.

“Yeah, Ernie, god shit, by the way,” said the boss out of breath but riding him brutally. “If you cum in me, you’re not leaving this office on your own power.”

The lad was scared, sore, and had no real way of communicating with his boss. Milena was beyond excitement to see the tense and fearful look in the eyes of her assistant. She enjoyed in feeding off of Ernie’s apprehension and that gave her the will to continue on pounding him from above. As the familiar aching feeling started to appear in the teen’s balls and cock, Ernie panicked about what to do. How could he communicate the information to Milena while being tied up and gagged? He made an effort to thrust his hips upward which only brought about a more intense response.

“Oh yeah, Ernie, see you really do love this,” moaned the manager. Her intensified fucking sped up the impending doom he felt from the oncoming climax. In fact, Milena had a contorted and crazed look as she worked Ernie over. After thinking it over, the assistant decided to literally use his head motion to communicate with the boss. He arched his head as far it could go only stopped by the restraints. The advisor was in her little own world enjoying the ride oblivious to Ernie’s attempts. Only a second try with a muffed scream did the young lady noticed. She slowed her ministrations and caressed his head.

“I know what you want. You’ve been a good trooper, let me give you some love.” With that, the boss popped out her tits and rubbed them against her intern’s face. She then removed his gag and gave him a kiss with tongue. Ernie was taken back by Milena’s behavior before he realized that he was at the end of his rope.

“Please Ms. Evilbum, I’m cumming,” begged the kid.

With that pronouncement, Milena bared down on the helpless young cock. The vaginal muscles tightened and each stroke was slow and paramount.

“Do you feel better now, Ernie?” laughed the executive, constricting more of his life blood.

“Ms. Evilbum, please stop,” begged the intern.

Feeling the kid was about to burst, Milena jumped off the cock causing a funny suction sound. Giggling, she fell onto the pulsing monster just in time to feed on it. Waves and waves of cum flowed into the manager’s mouth as she attempted to tame the one eyed ogle by sucking hard on it. The advisor tumbled backward onto her glorious forty inch bum as she glanced at the lad. Ernie was wasted and appeared destroyed with both heads drooping downward. Milena rested a bit as she licked her lips and fingers to make sure none of the white gold went to waste. The executive wondered did she finally break him yet. Smiling, the advisor knew that she could reset his behavior with just a mere suggestion or even ramp up his defiance for a challenge.

Ernie was still in a daze when the advisor gave him a passionate kiss. He couldn’t believe what Ms. Evilbum did to him. She ordered him to get dress and tidy himself up.

“Oh, one more thing Ernie, ‘Mega’,” said the manager. In the blink of an eye, the kid’s head bowed downwards as his mind became fuzzy.

“Ms. Evilbum, what happened?” the lad replied feeling the extensive pain all over his body.

“You fell and hurt your leg, don’t you remember?” spoke the manager softly with residual cum in her mouth.

“No, I just remember coming in here to talk to you and then nothing.”

“Oh, you tripped and fell onto the side of the sofa’s arm. You were lucky that I was here to help you. Otherwise you might have gotten really hurt or worse.”

“Ah, thank you Ms. Evilbum,” replied the stunned kid.

“Well go back to work and maybe we can leave early today. Let’s play it by ear,” smiled the boss.

“Yes, thanks once again.”

“You’re welcome.”

The assistant went back to work limping and exhausted. Ernie didn’t what happened before his blackout but he was glad that a caring person like Milena was there to help him.

Meanwhile, the manager was contemplating on what transpired with her assistant. If it was just sex, she could get it anywhere including her boyfriend Josh. The young lady still wanted something but couldn’t put her finger on it.

“Oh well, I’ll think about it later on tonight at dinner.” And dinner would be a duzzy. It will be another trip into town by Josh’s parents. He texted her during the session with Ernie to remind her to be ready by seven when he would come and pick her up. Otherwise, the young cougar will be playing with Ernie tonight. Milena tried to get herself together when there was a phone call.

“Hi Milena, I just wanted to remind you that your group has a meeting with the financial team at four,” said Evelyn.

“Oh thanks Evelyn, we’ll be there,” replied the legal advisor as she glanced at the clock to see it was already five past four. “Fuck, better get to the meeting now.”

The manager went out of her office to see Ernie not at his cubicle. “Where is that kid?” She went to receptionist area and saw Juana on her cell phone. “Does she ever work?” she pondered.

Milena had to talk to her so the advisor flashed her fake smile.

“Hey Juana, how are you doing?” said the executive as she glanced at her top. “How disgusting,” she thought. The receptionist was wearing a V-neck that clearly exposed so much cleavage that was criminal.

“Oh, I’m doing great. How about you?” said Juana playfully.

“I’m fine. I’m just wondering, have you seen Ernie recently?”

“No, no I haven’t. Are you looking for him?”

“Yes. Can you page him and ask him to meet me at conference room B?”

As Milena ran to the meeting, the intercom echoed in the halls. “Will Ernie Zimmerman please go to conference room B?”

Kathleen and Francesca were waiting for Milena as she entered the room. The financial analysts stared in shock when they saw the brunette’s condition. Milena’s hair was going all over the place, her stockings were all bunched up, and the skirt needed some adjustments. But what was most bizarre situation was the amount of skin Milena showed. Seemingly her top was about to burst wide open but before anyone could speak, the intern came into the room. Ernie sat directly across from his boss and apologized for being late unaware of what he gotten himself into. In the darkness of the office, the advisor’s cleavage was less pronounced when he left minutes ago in a dazed. The young man couldn’t help but stare at what was in front of him. The manager’s breasts were jutting outward from her shirt as though they were taunting all who would dare to look. Meanwhile, the financial staff could believe how the young assistant looked. Ernie walked into the conference room with a limp, his face was swollen, and he appeared dazzled.

The intern gaze was only broken when the Kathleen and Francesca spoke. “Hey Ernie, are you alright?” said redhead. “What happened?” interjected the blonde.

“Oh I fell down while walking into the office,” replied the teen as he avoided eye contact with the manager. That telltale sign didn’t go unnoticed with the two young ladies.

“Maybe you should go to the doctor,” said Kathleen. “I can take you,” added Francesca.

Before the lad could respond, the manager chimed in. “No he doesn’t need any medical attention. He just fell next to the sofa. He’s fine.”

Milena was adamant staring down the two financial analysts but the redhead wouldn’t yield.

“Well, Ernie, I’ll check up with you later on,” said Kathleen.

The monthly meeting started pretty mundane covering various contract and financial issues that needed to be addressed. What made it interesting was that Ernie started to lose concentration during the meeting. The financial staff wanted to know what was distracting him when the young boss turned toward them.

“So that’s 600 units to be sold this month,” said the manager. “I can have my assistant double check the figures which won’t be that hard.”

And with that the meeting ended. The financial ladies watched in astonishment as the lad followed the six foot brunette as though he was a puppy following his master.

When the executive got back to her office, she stopped and addressed her intern.

“Stay as long as needed tonight to verify the sales count. I’ll leave my door open so you can access the keys for the file room. Do not bother me for the rest of the day.”

Before the lad could speak, the boss slammed her office door. She wondered what the two conniving bitches were thinking. The young executive needed a different angle to approach this.

“Let’s see, hmm, how could I get access to the inner sanctum of the girls’ club without being one of them?” whispered Milena.

“I’ve got it. Why don’t I hire another support staff person? Someone who is beneath me but above Ernie and can associate with the bitches of this company. In fact, if I get another mindless drone then we can have an interesting time,” boasted the shrewd brunette.

First things first, she still has to handle another visit of her boyfriend’s parent. The lady didn’t realize how far their relationship has gone during the last two years. With the proposal and the potential inheritance, she better play it safe and get home early to prepare.

The intern was so busy working on reconciling the sales invoices that he didn’t notice he had a guest.

“Knock knock, anyone home?” said the angelic voice.

Ernie looked up to see the hourglass figure and bountiful eyes of the senior financial analyst, Berneice. The new intern was a bit shell shock to see her just inches away from him. For the longest time, the assistant was attracted to the gorgeous black haired lady but was afraid to approach her. It was unusual for her to talk anyone in the legal unit, a kid no less. In fact most of the work was handled by Kathleen and Francesca, the junior analysts.

“Oh hi Berneice, uh how are you doing,” stuttered the teenager, refocusing his attention from her torso towards the brilliant blue eyes.

“I’m fine. How about you?

“Oh I’m doing great,” responded the kid nervously, acknowledging indeed that the jet black hair girl was fine. Attempting to hide his discomfort, he adjusted himself and spoke of the work he was doing. “See, I’m trying to make sense of all these invoices,” trailed the intern’s voice, trying to deflect the conversation.

“Oh yes,” spoke the exquisite lady. “In fact, I have extensive experience in handling these invoices. Do you desire my help?” said the goddess bending over showing all her glory.

The teenager wasn’t sure how to respond to such a situation. But before he could reply there was an interruption.

“There you are Berneice. I’ve been looking all over for you.”

The kid glanced upward to see one of the junior financial analyst standing next to Berneice.

“Hey Francesca. I’m here helping with the sales invoice report. Isn’t it really hard, Ernie?”

“Oh I see how well you are helping him,” laughed the blonde peeking at the third leg on the teenager’s thigh.

“Ha ha,” Berneice mocked. “Actually I was thinking that you and I can help him out with it.” The black haired lady gave her colleague a sly smirk.

“Oh is that so,” say the junior analyst. “Don’t worry, Ernie. By the time we’ve done with you, you can do it with your eyes closed.”

Both ladies noticed the agitation that the young lad was experiencing from his third leg. To give him a break and time to talk, they decide to excuse him for a while.

“Ernie, can you get the rest of the invoices from last year? I’m guessing they are downstairs, right?”

“Oh sure, let me go get the keys and grab the files.”

With the kid gone, the financial analysts could finally speak freely.

“So what’s your angle?” asked the buxom blonde.

“Duh, this is the perfect opportunity to get to know Ernie without the witch,” said the lead. “In fact, if we played our cards right, we might find out what’s the real deal with our executive. She just rubs me the wrong way somehow.”

“Wow, you heard about her too,?” laughed the astonished diva. “Okay, okay, you don’t need to convince me. So what’s your plan?” inquisitively asked the blonde.

“Well, we’re going to help him with this project which is as you already know done. I don’t know why his boss gave him some busy work to do but let’s make it to our advantage. First thing we need to do is to find a private area to work in.”

The two girls glanced around the empty wing of the building looking at the opened door in front of them.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” the blonde said.

The lead smiled and said, “the whole area is pretty isolated but his boss’ office is ideal for privacy and indiscretion.”

Both ladies giggled and proceeded to the office. “She always have the lamps on only so let’s do that,” said the older analyst.

“Hey, what’s that scent? The analysts turned on the lamps and looked around. On the ground in a dark corner laid a discarded towel. The blonde lady picked up the soaked bath towel between the wall and the sofa.

“Wow, somebody had a good time but I can’t tell if it was a solo job or a coupling,” the younger analyst responded. She threw back the remnants and glanced at her mentor. Both of them chimed in at the same time.

“Solo,” yelled the analysts. The laughter was interrupted by the guest of honor strolling in.

“Hey what are you guys doing in here. Ms. Evilbum would explode if she found you in here,” the assistant said nervously.

“I think she already did,” laughed the blonde. The boy looked puzzled to the amusement of the ladies.

“Don’t worry Ernie,” said Berneice. “We won’t make that big of a mess.” The two girls glanced at each other and grinned. They knew that the boy needed a little nudge in the right direction before the women could have access to his soul and body.

“Come sit here,” motioned the bleached blonde. Sitting between the buxom analysts, the assistant felt uncomfortable and vulnerable on the sofa for whatever reason.

“Okay, let’s review the report,” said the senior. For the next half hour, both ladies spoke about the sales figures and the various charts. Every single time the analyst referenced a page in the report, the lad couldn’t help glanced at the ample cleavage.

Both women noticed that the lad was getting out of focus and losing concentration. Ernie appeared pale and disoriented. His eyes would dart back and forth between the two ladies. Then they saw the culprit. While distracting the lad with some number crunching, the analysts whispered what they thought were his issues.

“Third leg,” said the blonde in a low voice. Both women eyed the bulging right thigh of the kid. It looked fiendish as the member throbbed through the pant leg.

“Dayuum,” said the angelic fiend attempting to muffle her voice. The intoxicating perfumes of the two young ladies were overpowering the poor kid to the point of collapse. And collapse he did. The poor lad keeled over falling onto the bosom and then the lap of the blonde. Smiling at his predicament, both women squeezed his inner thigh jolting him back to reality.

“Ah, what happened,” moaned the kid attempting to move his torso upward but falling back.

The blonde moved her hands to caress Ernie’s head.

“There there,” said the younger analyst. “You almost fainted. Do you feel alright?”

The young man attempted to move upright but fell backwards when the shadowy figures hovering above him thrust down.

“What happened,” asked the lad.

“You fainted,” said the blonde, stating the obvious.

“Fainted? But I never faint.”

“I believe that you gotten light headed from all of the excitement of working on the project,” mused the jet black haired lady. “In fact, I also gleamed that some of the blood from your head flowed to another part of the body,” whispered the senior analyst, trailing off.

“What do you mean?” replied the lad nervously as the two shadowy figures started to squeeze his thigh.

“Ow,” squealed the boy.

“I thought you were alright,” said the blonde. “It seems like your thigh is throbbing and swollen. Did Ms. Evilbum, help you out?” asked the lead.

With both ladies attending to his needs, Ernie was too overwhelmed to respond coherently. What he did say was the truth at least what he remembered it to be.

“Ms. Evilbum didn’t do anything. I fell and got myself up,” said the kid as a matter of fact.

“Well then, if that’s the case, why don’t we take a look see,” said Berneice removing his shoes.

“Yeah, off with his pants,” said the blonde tugging at the trouser.

The intern attempted to stop the removal of his clothing but to no avail. The overly excited ladies peeled the pants off so quickly that even his socks were removed. To the shock of everyone in the room, the intern was in all his glory. For the first time in the lives of the analysts, they couldn’t say anything but stare at the member before them. Only when Ernie spoke were they brought back to reality.

“What are you guys doing?” asked the dishevel lad.

“Don’t worry. We just wanted to see how your leg is doing,” said the busty lead, taking charge of the situation. She nonchalantly picked up the one-eyed monster and flipped it aside. He was flaccid but the tip extended back onto the belly button to the amazement of the analysts. The initial realization that the intern was in his commando was broken by the fact of what was before the ladies. The senior analyst’s natural instincts immediately kicked in as she anticipated the final reward.

“Wow, you’re swollen, let me have a hand on that,” playfully said the black haired lady. Chiming in the delightful game, the blonde moved it up a notch.

“I took a couple of massage courses in college. I can work magic with my fingers,” laughed the blonde.

Ernie couldn’t believe the sight before him as both women were on their knees massaging his thighs.

“Wow, you’re so swollen on both thighs,” said the blonde. “What happened to you?” asked Berneice. “It looked like someone pounded you mercilessly.”

Mischievously the ladies massaged on both legs simultaneously. The lad couldn’t believe his eyes as both women slid their breasts back and forth on each side of their respective knee. Ernie was fighting with all his might against the sensations that were traveling from his legs but the constant interactions with the ladies were driving him crazy.

“Yeah, that’s it. Let the tension fall away. It’s not that hard is it?” asked Francesca, giggling at the inference.

Slowly but surely the little friend began to grow back to a giant. The boy attempted to fight the feeling but it made it worse. The continued massaging from the ladies was taking a toll. To the excitement and chanting of the analysts, the monster rose from the dead.

“Oh damn,” muttered the blonde as she watched the snake swing counterclockwise to full attention. Ernie was so engrossed in the moment that he forgot his condition. The one eyed ogle was growing in leaps and bounds.

“Oh shit,” the lead said as the third leg bounced inches away from both their faces.

Angst started to build in the young intern as he watched the two cougars stare each other down. The lad attempted to extract himself from the scene but unfortunately it didn’t go unnoticed by the ladies. The blonde immediately swung around and engulfed the monster in one swift gulp. Not to be out done, the lead rack got into the limbo position between those two to envelop the ball sack. She tucked downward to get acknowledgement in which the lad yelped. Both women worked in unison punishing the instrument that would bring them pleasure and pain. As much as they wanted to continue, Berneice was unable to keep balance causing Francesca to stop.

“Look at it,” laughed the blonde. The lipstick covered cock pulsed and throbbed as the ladies watched.

“I think it’s my turn to have that thing inside of me,” said the senior as a matter of fact.

“Not fair,” pouted the blonde.

The lead ignoring her protests proceeded to disrobe. Slipping out of her panties, Berneice smiled excitedly like a child in a candy store. Big thick popsicles danced in her head as she noticed the blonde attempting to mount the lad.

“What are you doing? You haven’t even taken off any clothing.”

The blonde had a big grin on her face. “Oh I don’t need to,” stated the woman confidently without blushing.

“Wow, I don’t know what to say but I’m getting first dips,” answered the silky haired lady.

This banter between the two analysts was interrupted when someone spoke up.

“Hey what are you guys doing? We need to get back to work,” said the lad. The ladies watched as the intern attempted to get up from his predicament. Instead of getting up using his butt, the intern rose using only his knees. This extraordinary display of athleticism was only surpassed by the fact that the motion caused his cock to jut out in obscene manner. Nearly snapping, the blonde proceeded to take action on her own.

“No you don’t,” screamed the analyst as she sprinted into the air and landed on the thighs of the kid in reverse cowgirl style. The lead couldn’t believe the gymnastic moves that were in her colleague. With one swift motion, the lady gripped and lowered her mouth onto the massive ogre.

“Arrggg,” moaned blonde bombshell. The young analyst slowly deepthroated the bull to the surprise of Berneice. Gone was her bravado and arrogant replaced by her steadfast and appreciative demeanor.

The senior analyst watched as both of their labored breathing echoed in the room. At any rate, both of them would exhaust each other out without any love remaining for her. Not willing to wait any longer, the busty stroke the chest of the young lad and whispered into his ear. “I need you now.”

The young lady slithered up to the lad’s neck ready to pounce on the remaining source of pleasure. The kid was lost in thought to notice as the blonde continued to suck him from above.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the blonde exclaimed.

Ernie and the older analyst were sweating profusely as each of them was getting closer and closer to their climax. Berneice was loving it as she grinded her hips onto the intern’s face. “Oh shit,” muttered the girl. The only reason she didn’t keel over and smother the lad was the leverage she had by holding on to the blonde’s shoulder. Even for the younger analyst, the night events were taking a toll. She deepthroated him for all he was worth but Ernie wasn’t even close to cumming yet.

“Oh yeah, fuck, god, there, there, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh,” screamed the black haired lady slamming onto his mouth. Like clockwork, just seconds after Ernie popped. “Yeesss, fuck yeah,” exclaimed the black haired kid. Francesca sucked him for all he was worth and keeled over. Both ladies were on the floor wallowing at their accomplishments. The kid on the other hand was lying on the sofa covered with their juices from head to toe. The ladies couldn’t help but giggle. As they glanced back, they saw something that startled them. Jutting out of the shadow was the one-eyed ogle standing tall and menacing.

“No you don’t,” cried the black haired diva as she leaped and landed mouth first. “Ggah,” was the sound emanating when the head hit the back of the throat. Like a champion, the lead licked and sucked the member without any consideration for her personal welfare. Seeing the mentor’s sacrifice, Francesca joined in the assault. Both pairs of lips engulfed the young cock sliding sideways back and forth.

“Oh crap, what are you guys doing?” moaned the kid. Without skipping a beat, both ladies continued their ministrations. Like sharing a popsicle, they sucked and flicked the snake without mercy. Ernie’s waxy and purple head continued to be whipped by the dual tongue divas.

“Yeah,” yelled the younger analyst. “Polish that head of his until you see your face on it,” laughed the lady.

Berneice couldn’t get enough of the long dong as it felt like a big piece of salami sliding in her mouth. Sensing the impending tsunami, Francesca started to undress her superior. First thing off was her grey jacket revealing her tight fitting brown bodysuit. The lad was surprised to see the type of body from the senior analyst. Typically Berneice would be totally covered up with professional jacket and slacks giving no hint of what’s underneath. The only thing today was the jacket was old and unable to be buttoned and hold back the gargantuan amount of flesh. And this was additional to the fact that she was wearing a minimizer bra. The brown bodysuit seemed to have seen its share of better days. The top portion of the outfit was extremely form-fitting and worn out making it semi-transparent. Berneice was literally torturing the teenager by popping the head over and over her full succulent lips. It won’t be long until the kid would cry uncle.

“Aaah uuhh,” whimpered the intern with his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Just then Francesca decided to raise the stakes by sliding her head and lips sideways to suck the base toward the purple engorged head. The eight inches of cock was going to waste thought the blonde so she elected to take action. The kid was beside himself as the junior analyst smothered her mouth on the elongated edge of the sausage. With both girls working their respective sides, Ernie couldn’t stop the boiling baby batter from erupting out. He was close to giving up his white gold as the experienced analyst felt the pulsing and aching sensations from his loins.

“Aaaaahhhhh, sssshhhhiiiitttt,” cried the lad as his balls began to empty into the Berneice’s mouth.

The lead analyst’s cum tight seal bare down on the waxy purple head with vigor. Pulse after pulse of jism exploded as the senior analyst swallowed as much as she could to the dismay of Francesca. The pouting junior analyst smiled when the cum-filled slut started to kiss her. The ladies attacked each other mouths as they continuously cum swapped. The kid was dumbfounded when the blonde licked and flicked the juices off Berneice’s cheeks and chin. The young lady only stopped when Ernie sighed at the two beauties before him.

“Well the defiance!” screamed the lead analyst staring and pointing at the almost foot long monster. The kid didn’t realize his condition as he felt as though the ogre was just an extension of himself. The intern was brought back to reality when Berneice pinched it.

“Ouch,” cried the lad as the forty-two year old nipped the underside of his cock. She was thinking about something nasty and forthright.

“Ooool, you’re ready for anything,” laughed the black haired diva caressing the serpent. “I think I’ll take you home.”

Before either party could respond, Berneice tugged onto the nine-incher to move the kid along. The senior analyst stopped long enough to whisper in Francesca’s ear.

“You suck a monster tonight. Now, it’s my turn. Don’t pout and clean up this mess.”

With that, Berneice walked out with Ernie hand to cock not knowing what adventures await them.

Meanwhile, Milena was thinking about what happened the last time she met with Josh’s parents. Knocking at the front door of her future home, she felt nervous as she waited for the door to open. To her relief, Gretchen appeared with a smile.

“Hey Milena, welcome to your new home,” laughed the woman.

The young lady glanced at the welcoming host with a hint of jealous and a large amount of pride. Gretchen was five foot eight inches with the tiniest of a waist which made her rack look super big. The boss if had to guess that her future mother-in-law was a solid C cup or a small Ds that were full in shape. Today Josh’s mother was wearing a free flowing dress that allowed her breasts to bounce around to the amusement of the advisor.

“Well, make yourself at home. I’ll ask Teevon to show you around while I’ll work on dinner.”

“No, that’s okay,” muttered the young lady to no avail.

Minutes later out came Teevon dressed in a dashing vest and a pipe in his mouth. He looked like Hugh coming out to talk to the audience about the Playboy mansion. Milena couldn’t help laughing which was in turn responded immediately.

“What are you laughing about?” asked the suave gentleman.

“What’s with the getup?”

“Nothing, it’s my usual apparel. What about you?”

Her father-in-law was right. Milena was totally different in appearance. Gone were the explicit cleavage and the form fitting dress that begged to be fucked. In its place was loose black dress that ran from the neck area down to the ankles. The diva even wore a matching black minimizer bra to play it safe immobilizing the twins.

“I’m respecting my elders,” smirked the plaything.

“You can honor me by allowing me to show you around.”

The queen followed Teevon around the two story house. It was old but spacious with plenty of bedrooms and storage. The last room that the host showed was the basement.

“Here’s the playroom,” boasted the lecherous old man.

The executive laughed as though it looked more of a man cave setup. There was a pool table at the far end of the dark room with a dart game setup. A flat screen television and sofa were immediately next to the basement stairs.

“Oh so this is where you run away from the misses,” chuckled the young lady.

“Laugh all you want. Here is where I do my best work. Hey, why don’t you come here to play with my stick and balls?”

The diva tried not to be scared but she was somewhat intimidated by the old man. The advisor shook it off saying to herself, “I broke Ernie in half and playing with Josh like a fiddle. This geezer would just be kindle.”

With swagger, the executive approached the pool table with excitement in her steps. The boss always loved to live life dangerously which she didn’t get from dealing with Ernie or Josh. Wearing her long conservative black dress, the diva bent over and broke the rack. Unfortunately for Milena, her rack was better than the one she broke on the pool table. It wasn’t long before Teevon was eying the fiance’s form.

“Maybe I should teach you how to use my stick,” laughed Teevon. The young lady was irritated with her play since she was really good at pool.

“Hey, I play very well. It’s just this outfit,” cried the future daughter-in-law. Yes, indeed, the outfit was begging to be torn apart and tossed aside.

“Let me help you,” suggested the old man as he got behind the lady. Before the executive knew what was happening, Teevon was unzipping the dress from the back removing both her bra and panty. He pulled the baggy outfit down and twirled the young woman around. Taken back the diva was unprepared at what happened next. The father-in-law wrapped his mouth onto hers as his tongue snaked into the woman. Ripping her dress apart, the old man got access to the lady’s tits and ass.

“Yeah, these are the quality merchandise I want,” grunted the barbarian hungrily massaging and sucking the mountainous peaks. The boss was dumbfounded but decided to take some initiative before the situation got out of hand. Dropping to her favorite position, she unzipped the pants to reveal a big fat sausage smacking her right on her face.

“Good girl,” laughed the balding father figure. “You know your place. Show me how mean a cocksucker you are.”

With that, Teevon shoved his python down Milena’s throat. The lass couldn’t see the long dong in the dim light but it was a good size and girth. Because she wanted to breathe, the diva yanked his balls causing him to stop. She proceeded to suck and lick the one-eyed monster like a champ as the older gentleman sat butt naked on the pool table.

“Fuck yeah,” groaned the senior shoveling the slut’s head back and forth into his crotch.

Back and forth the cock smeared the perfectly applied lipstick of the boss to the excitement of the lecherous old man. Teevon couldn’t believe it took so little time to turn Milena into the girl in front of him. In fact, he had plans for the pretty face of hers as Josh’s father felt the surge between his legs. Just then, the basement door opened and a familiar voice yelled. “Come and get it!” shouted the future mother-in-law.

“I’m cumming, honey,” grunted the senior unloading his seed into Milena’s mouth. Wave of wave of jism blasted into the executive’s throat in the dim lit pool table. Gramps pulled his cock out and came all over the young lady’s face.

“Yeah, that’s what stuck-up girls get. You are who you are, a slut. Try to dress down today. Too late,” yelled the man as the cum engulfed the manager’s entire face from the chin to the hairline. The boss was afraid to move because the jism might get on her black dress. Laughing at his masterpiece, Teevon tossed the bra and panty so Milena could cleanup.

“Wash up and we’ll fuck later,” chuckled the man.

The young lady trudged up the stairs after washing up and staggered into the dining room. Without the minimizer bra, her knockers shifted back and forth to the chagrin of her fiance sitting at the dinner table. Feeling a lull in the conversation, Josh asked what happened to her. But before she could answer, the senior replied on her behalf.

“Oh, your fiance was trying my banana split but the whip cream exploded all over her face. It was such a huge wad, right Milena?”

Everyone at dinner stared at the plain Jane contorted facial expression. At one hand she felt defenseless without all of her makeup in pristine shape and the other hand she was caught off-guard at the bravado of the old man. Milena was expecting Josh to step in but got an empty stare.

“Yeah, the bottle of whip cream went all over the place. It must have been bad. The taste was awfully.”

The father glared at the young lady before him. He knew that she needed some merciless pounding from him soon. For now, Teevon would let these transgressions go. He glanced at the makeup free lady with her ample cleavage exposed. Because several buttons on the black dress were loosen during their manhandling, those puppies heaved freely after each breath without a bra. The lecherous old man peered down the cavernous cleavage as he sat next to her. Meanwhile Josh was in his own world conversing with his mom across the table which gave the perfect opportunity for Teevon to get to know Milena better. The taskmaster slid his hand up her dress feeling her up to the shock and excitement of the manager. Before long, the father-in-law found the clit and proceeded to assault her flower.

“Hey are you enjoying yourself Milena? Hope my wife’s cooking is up to par,” said the lecherous man as he fingered the shit out of the young lady.

“Yes, yes, it’s it’s aaammmaaazzziiinnnggg, uuuhhhhh,” cried the lady putting her head down.

“Are you alright, honey?” Josh asked.

“I’m fine,” said the angel getting up from the table. “I just need to go to the powder room.”

“Oh, let me show you,” said Teevon.

The old man chased the young lady upstairs toward the hall bathroom. Closing the door behind him and turning on the air extractor, the future father-in-law grabbed Milena by the neck and unzipped his pants.

“Bad taste, huh? Maybe your other pair of lips would appreciate this,” yelled the man shoving his cock into her twat. “Yeah, is this what you want?”

The sex fiend fucked the legal eagle brains out as he shouted away.

“Fuck yeah. I wanted to do this since I first met you,” pronounced the man as the lady’s ass arched upward while her head faced the bottom of the tub.

Enjoying the pounding, the lady was brought back into the reality when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

“Are you alright honey?” asked the boyfriend.

It felt surreal because just beyond the door Josh’s dad was having his way with Milena.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” cried the slut.

The old man didn’t let up working that ass like there was no tomorrow. Luckily for them, Josh left just before Teevon started to spank that ass.

“Arrrrrgggggg, you fucking sluttttttt,” grunted as he shot his remaining load into Milena’s box.

Although he didn’t last long, the chance of getting caught excited the young lady a lot. She couldn’t believe Josh’s dad fingered her during dinner and fucked her while Josh was knocking at the bathroom door. The executive wondered if he was really a bull that would be difficult to wrangle. Without saying a word, the old man got dressed and jammed, leaving the diva in a shamble. Milena cleaned up and walked back to the dining room without skipping a beat. Wanting to get back as soon as possible, the young lady darted back to her seat at the dining room not aware of how she looked. Her hair looked like someone grabbed a hold of and the breasts were flowing out of the dress like an erupting volcano. She didn’t look like the conservative dressed person earlier but a total fuck slut ready for more. Hoping to deflect from the situation, Gretchen got up and motioned that she would be getting the desserts.

“No, I’m okay,” said the diva.

“She’s stuffed,” proclaimed Teevon.

“Yeah, I’m filled,” laughed the lady.

“To the brim,” added the wise-ass older gentleman.

The quiet silent was broken by Josh chuckling.

“Well then, I think we leave,” the boyfriend said.

The young couple had a heated discussion which mellowed to a frank talk with the help of Milena’s app. “Josh would listen to Milena. Josh would agree with Milena.”

“Nothing happened during dinner,” said the lady as a matter of fact.

“Oh, okay. I believe you. Goodnight then,” said the boyfriend as he went his merry way.

Milena knew it was a close call. She wondered what Gretchen thought of the situation. Maybe she’d just ask next time. Teevon, on the other hand, must be handled. She would need to torture him while he was conscious to maybe break him and find out his intentions. All in all, at least she knew what was going on in Josh’s crazy world. Getting back to her place, the executive wondered if her assistant can give her a little pick me up. She wandered room to room unable to find him. “Was he still at work,” she pondered. Turning on the phone, her work camera app was flashing. It seemed like there was a video waiting for her to see. The young boss face turned from amusement to angry to disgust. She watched as the two women paraded around Ernie like playthings and then used him like a sex toy. Unable to confront him, she slept on it while running her hands over her sweet body.

Meanwhile, earlier in the evening, Berneice took Ernie with her after work. Thinking he was going home, the teen didn’t question the direction and speed they were going. The financial analyst had other plans in mind for the kid.

“Hey where are we heading?” cried the lad.

“Don’t worry it’s play land time. You going to have fun tonight,” boasted the financial analyst as she drove into her garage. Berneice got out of the car and led the cock straight into the living room. There, the older lady removed her clothing revealing the curvaceous body. The analyst literally had an hourglass shaped body to the excitement of the lad. Her twin towers were only surpassed by her perfect bubble butt.

“What, what do you want me to do?” asked the thick and hard kid.

“I want every ounce of you in me,” said the lady as a matter of fact. Berneice laid flat on her back while her legs were upright against the sofa.

“I’m going to get comfortable since you going to lay that thing in me for hours.”

Just then, the analyst saw that monstrosity jerked around. “Fuck,” whispered the woman. “But it will be worth it.”

“What?” asked Ernie.

“Pile drive me now!”

For the next few hours, the kid pounded and pumped his cock into the analyst like a jackhammer.

“Yeah, more, more,” screamed the older lady. She wanted as much as the lad can give and even more as the kid started to pulsate. “I know you can give me more. You’re a kid and a walking hard-on! Pump!” Literally taking matters into her own hands, the desperate housewife latched on to the magic stick and milked it for all it was worth.

“Give me your apple sauce. Yeah, yeah, that’s it,” cried Berneice.

With the last tug, the woman squeezed the last drop of juice into her box causing the kid to keel over. Landing on the milf’s body, Berneice kissed Ernie on the lips thanking him.

“You better leave now before my husband comes back. Get your bike from the trunk. The keys are on the table.” Berneice couldn’t believe how much the teen came into her as some started to leak even though she had her hips and legs pointed toward the ceiling. Stumbling out of the room, Ernie was shocked at what happened and the analyst’s admonishment. As he was riding home, the teenager lost track of time and didn’t realize what was happening.

“Hey, what are you doing up so late?” said Berneice’s husband. The lady still had her hips and legs up in the air against the sofa. “You know, trying to keep in shape with some stretching and yoga exercises,” pretended the lady knowing at least the stretching part was true for tonight. What she did was for both of them, she thought. And there she slept until morning.

Meanwhile, Milena was having a time of her life. She ran as sexual terminators were chasing her with each one having a bigger cock than the other. The dream felt real enough as fluids flow down her thighs. Her pleasurable time came to an abrupt end when a loud racket woke her. Getting up to check in front, she saw someone hunched next to a bicycle. Opening the door, the young boss was going to kick the lad in the balls but decided against it since he appeared unconscious and wouldn’t be able to appreciate it. Using her six foot stature, Milena dragged the kid in and onto her bed.

“What should I do to you little shit?” pondered the queen. Fucking him was a given. But she wanted to punish him for not being here when she got back. “What did you do tonight, boy-toy?” said the diva sniffing the perfumes left by the two analysts. Mischievous thoughts ran through her mind at what she could do to the helpless teen. Grabbing her black lipstick, Milena decided to have some fun at Ernie’s expense.

“FUCK TOY,” muttered the woman as she scrawled the letters on the kid’s forehead. The lady undressed the teenager and scribbled words after words. Milena laughed as she played her app on the kid. She decided to have some fun tonight and then some more tomorrow. Applying some black lipstick, the diva was ready to rock his world. Sucking and licking the one-eyed monster, the manager left no expense using her newly coated lips. “But first things first,” she thought. Having given little Ernie a good suck down, the legal eagle slowly lowered herself onto the rigid beast.

“God, shit, fuck!” cried the boss. She can tell that the ogle had been abused tonight. Milena rode the kid for all he was worth as Ernie grunted and squeaked below. Little orgasms rip through as she laid waste to the iron rod.

“Man,” thought the queen. Ernie’s cock felt like a piece of metal erected out of his thighs. Having enjoyed all that she could, Milena worked on her masterpiece. Hoping to blanket the dong with color, the advisor licked and sucked the kid without mercy. Before long, the one-eyed was smeared with pure black lipstick. To complete piece de resistance, the executive slowly and carefully sucked each of his drained balls. Milena knew that once flaccid, the pigmentation would be the tone she wanted them to be. And the only thing left to be done were the selfies. Playing it safe, the manager took about two dozen photos from top to bottom of Ernie’s body. She can’t wait until next day to have all the fun it would bring.

Morning could come soon enough for the young boss. After showering, she stood in the bedroom doorway ready to leave.

“Hey sleepyhead, wake up. I have to go. See you at work.”

Hearing the door slam, the kid went to bathroom and got the shock of his life.

“Oh man, why is it all black?” cried Ernie.

He went to the vanity to discover the words “FUCK TOY” on his forehead. The scared lad disrobed and found “YOUNG COCK” with an arrow on his stomach pointing toward his thing and even “FUCK HOLES” on his backside all written in black lipstick. The teen wondered why anyone would do that. He was extremely sored all over and then realized he woke up in Milena’s bed.

“Did she do this?” he wondered.

With the mind control messages left by the executive that suggested that he only received blowjobs that last 24 hours, Ernie’s mind was foggy. He did remember the blowjob tryst at the office and the rendezvous with the older lady later.

“Did it even went down with Berneice? Was he marked up then?” he pondered.

Unable to shake it, he decided to shower and remove as much of the lipstick. To his dismay most of it came off except the ones on his back side and pelvic region. Thinking he might need to soak it to remove the coloring, Ernie decided to deal with it after work. Dashing for school, he decided to talk to the analysts later at work and then Ms. Evilbum.

But for the three legged kid, the fun was just beginning. While at work, Milena was uploading the selfies onto her burn phone. “Time to squeeze the balls,” laughed the legal eagle.

Sending the forehead photo to Ernie, the boss wondered what impacted it would have. Was his panty in a bunch? Would he be scared? She couldn’t wait until he came in this afternoon. The kid on the other hand was having a hard time staying awake in class. He glanced at the image on his phone and it brought shivers up his spine. Was this mysterious woman playing games with him? Every thirty minutes came a different photo. The ones that scared him the most were of his private areas showing candid shots of various stages of erection. Fearing blackmailed, the intern hurried to work to talk to the analysts. The younger analyst smiled seeing the kid dash in.

“Hey, back for more?” smiled Francesca.

“Always,” laughed the kid trying to break the ice. “Did you take any photos last night by chance?”

“Photos? Man, I wish I did,” grinned the lady staring directly into the intern’s crotch.

“Hey, where’s your neighbor?”

“Oh, my partner in crime? She took a mental health day. Hey, I know we only gave each other oral support. Maybe we can do something more?” winked the blonde.

“Yeah, maybe later. Do you know what happened with Berneice and me last night?”

“Nope, she dragged you away without saying a word.”

Only able to find out half of his questions, the lad moped back to his desk. He glanced at the status queue on his computer and saw the Milena was not available for the rest of the afternoon except for a meeting at four with him. Ernie was able to keep busy with his work since he did not receive any photos for the last two hour when it was interrupted with a scream.

“What the fuck?” shouted the boss in her office.

The intern carefully knocked on the glass partition next to the door and was motioned not to come in. Going back to his desk, he noticed a buzzing sound from his cell phone. The kid looked at the message and was taken back.

“Whoa, what the? Is that mine?” wondered the lad. The photo showed a long dong from the perspective of the base to the purple waxy head. It must have been over seven inches long but the teen couldn’t be sure. Before he could digest what was happening, an instant message popped up on his computer.

“Time to meet” was what the boss wrote. Closing his phone, he dragged himself into the Milena’s office with concern. Sitting down on the chair across from the manager who was applying makeup, the intern wondered who was doing this and for what purpose. When Milena put away her compact, the kid was startled.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” asked the executive.

Ernie couldn’t believe it as he stared at the pretty face with blacken lips.

“Your lips, they’re black,” cried the kid.

The boss laughed at the inference and wanted to make a wise crack joke about the kid’s cock.

“Yes, you like? This black lipstick is very glossy and smooth. It makes me want to suck something badly,” Milena smirked.

Ernie couldn’t be helped by suggestive language but at the same time was frighten what the black lips could meet.

“Yeah, they look very defiant. So how are you doing?”

“Well, kind of crazy. I’ve been getting these photos sent to my phone by someone,” said the manager irritated.

“Oh, what kind of photos?” asked the kid, trying not to be too interested.

“Hey, take a look,” said the boss scrolling through the saved photos on her phone. “Someone is getting embarrassed but it’s not going to be me. I think the person who sent these wanted me to be hysterical and crying. Not me.”

The kid glanced at every single picture to confirm they were the same one he received.

“Wow, they are bizarre. The writings on the body suggest he’s a victim,” suggested the lad.

“Yeah, or maybe that what he wants you to think. I won’t be surprised that future pics would have his face.”

“Why do you say that?” said the intern scared.

“You heard me yelling five minutes ago. It was because of this photo,” declared the diva showing the long dong.

The kid gasped in disgust and despair even though he knew it was his.

“And do you know what’s the most disgusting part? These pictures are from someone I know probably; a neighbor or friend, feigning to be a victim. It’s so obvious that the last photo has been photoshopped.”

“Why do you believe that?” asked Ernie.

“What?” said the legal eagle in disbelief. “No penis is that big. I’ll tell you this. If this cock is for real, I’ll destroy it.”

“Destroy it?”

“Yes destroy it. I’ll use every single hole in my body. Eight to eighty, I’ll devastate it.”

“And Josh won’t mind,” asked the subordinate meekly.

“Josh won’t know,” responded the adamant yet gleeful lady.

The kid gulped at Milena’s bluntness as he felt his ever pulsing friend. Just then both phones chimed as each received another photo. This one was a blacken penis but in a larger pan shot. He carefully studied the woman’s expression but couldn’t extrapolate anything.

“Well, then you have to excuse me since I have another meeting now,” said the boss motioning the intern to leave.

Ernie was shocked at the turn of event. The teenager couldn’t keep his friend down when he thought every salacious comment out her blacken lips. He didn’t realize it was time to go home until Milena was standing above him smiling.

“Time to go home and have a fun, long weekend,” smirked the boss.

Driving home, Ernie wondered who was responsible for the pictures. In fact, things got even worse when he found out that his manager was getting the same photos. As his pondered what to do next, both of their phones buzzed.

“Oh crap,” thought the lad. He glanced at his phone to not only see his little friend on the foreground but his closed eyes face in the background. Maybe Milena wouldn’t recognize him but he couldn’t be sure. The teen watched as the executive wanted to reach over to her phone but the lad intervene.

“Hey, you should be driving. You can check your messages later.”

“Aren’t you bossy?” laughed the executive. “Maybe you can check it out for me?”

Checking the phone, it was the same picture that he received as the inpatient lady waited.

“So, what’s the message?”

“Oh, just another pic,” said the kid nonchalantly.

“Yeah, show it,” responded the driver. Ernie noticed that Milena was genuinely excited.

To appease her interest, he flashed the image for a few seconds. The kid watched her expression changed from curiosity to desire while she bit her lower lip. The dead silent and slight caressing of her thighs made the situation uncomfortable.

“Thanks, I need to look at it closer later.”

When they got home, the boss went straight to the computer in the living room. Plugging in her phone, she opened the latest picture on her special enhancement software. The kid apprehension of what might happen next as he hovered near her while the long dong was hugely display on the screen.

“Hey, what are you doing?” asked the teenager innocently enough.

“Oh, I’m running this enhancement software that would hopefully remove the blurriness of the image. Currently we can tell that the owner of the dong is a white male between eighteen and twenty-five.”

“Wow, you wasting a lot of time on this and all for nothing. You probably don’t even know who he is.”

“That’s the point. After this I would know who he is. Either he’s a victim or some sort of sick individual. Regardless I would know.”

Ernie watched as the percentage done increased minute by minute. Unbeknown to the lad, Milena had taken a second identical photo with the focus on his face. Either way, the boss had the subordinate by the balls. Trying to avoid the situation, the boy ran back into the spare room. The diva chuckled as his disappearance made it even easier for her. Opening the finalized image, it was explicit and in your face. Ernie’s face was clearly visible in the background with the long dong slightly blurry yet apparent.

“Ernie, can I speak to you?”

The kid came out of the room only to be met by a hard and loud slap on the face. Falling to the floor grimacing in pain, the teen looked up from his knee level vantage to see Milena’s angry face.

“Ms. Evilbum, why?” cried the lad.

“Why? Look at that photo!” yelled the boss.

There it was on the screen was Ernie and his eight inch long behemoth.

“No, it’s, it’s, not, not . . .”

“Not you? Give me a break. The face is yours. The cock probably not,” shrieked the woman with her hands on her hips. As the hysteric discussion progressed, the continued heaving of the diva’s chest started to undo the buttons of her blouse and the resulting cleavage was predominant in the room.

“No I mean it’s not my fault. I got the same email pictures as you,” begged the kid showing his phone.

Milena did see the same images on his phone but that didn’t prove anything.

“How do I know you didn’t send the photos to me on a burn phone?”

“I won’t do that. I’m, I’m too shy about my body. I couldn’t even remove all the lipstick off of me because I was embarrassed about rubbing my thing,” trailed off the boy.

The boss glanced at the intern’s saddened face and decided to take him off the hook.

“Okay then. Who would try to humiliate you?”

The boy recounted the things that lead up to the encounter with the two analysts and added an apology at what happened in her office. Finally knowing the truth, the executive added more fuel to the fire with what she heard.

“It’s my understanding that Berneice has been trying a while to have a kid with her husband,” said the excited lady.

The teenager was stunned with that information.

“In fact, I bet she would be willing to do anything to have one but I was surprised that she would actually have a kid.”

“But I don’t remember what happened. And how about the photos?” said Ernie. “I mean, I wouldn’t know better if I was the father or not.”

“She could have drugged you. I mean, knowing her, she probably jacked you off in a cup and impregnated herself. And the photos could be for leverage and embarrassment for you. I wouldn’t put it pass her if the paternity was revealed, she would claimed you raped her,” said the diva as a matter of fact.

Ernie became really quiet and started to sob as the lady placed his head on the twin peaks.

“I really fucked up didn’t I?” wept the boy.

“It’s alright. I’m here for you. Didn’t I warn you about those bitches trying to take advantage of you? For them, they only see you as a piece of meat. There are lots of good girls who would love to be with a guy like you.”

The teen released the bear hug that was having an effect on his external appendage.

“Thanks Milena. Can you delete the photos?” said the kid as went to his room for some quiet thinking.

“Sure, but why don’t we keep a set so you can show your future girlfriend how big you were before the reduction?” laughed the diva. Ernie smiled, chuckled and went into his room.

Milena couldn’t believe how well it went. The next step would to be extra helpful. Half an hour later, the teenager felt someone hovering above him.

“Hey, sleepyhead time to wake up,” softly whispered the succubus.

“Is it morning already?” cried the boy barely able to open his eyelids.

“No it’s time.”

“Time for what?”

“Time to wash up.”

Ernie focused upon Milena with a cheerful expression on her face. She was wearing a form fitting shirt with the first two buttons undone.

“You mean bathing with you,” said the astonished kid.

“Ha ha ha, no silly, I thought I would help you remove the lipstick markings.”

“But some of the lipstick is on my, you know,” shyly said the kid.

Milena thought it was cute how Ernie was behaving. Man, he was built like a god but act like a pauper. And soon that pauper will be filling all her holes.

“Nothing you should be embarrassed about. Let me tell you something. Size doesn’t matter. I’m going to the bathroom now. Ernie, I’m willing and waiting,” said the executive seriously even though she couldn’t help from laughing.

The lad didn’t know what to think. He wished that he didn’t mention about the coloring but it was too late. Slowly opening the door, he saw the lady kneeling on the floor with a bath towel for support. Tying her hair in a bow, Milena motioned the kid to stand in front of her.

“Take off all your clothes. I’ll help with your pants.”

Ernie attempted to provide meager protests were quickly ignored. As the nervousness built up, the diva’s app was playing in the background.

“Ernie will be flaccid until seeing Milena’s nipples. Ernie’s cock will be harder than ever afterwards. Ernie knows that Milena is the most beautiful woman in the world.”

The commands played on and on as the woman eased the underwear off. The release of the long dong scared the lady.

“Oh god, what’s that,” cried Milena falling on her bump. Even though it was limp, there one-eyed ogre was still a good six inches long. The lad tried to cover up with his hands to the amusement of the lady because she could still see a third of it.

“Ms. Evilbum I’m sorry,” whispered the kid. The woman got back up on her knees and stared down the monster.

“Get in the tub.”

“Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this.”

Ernie stopped talking when he saw the glare that he got from the boss. As he sat in the tub, the manager quickly wrapped her hands around his penis.

“God, the photos weren’t photoshopped, were there?” asked the executive making constant eye contact with the bashful lad.

“No, they were not doctored,” quietly said Ernie.

“I mean, you can really hurt someone with this. How big are you?” asked the legal eagle repeatedly stroking and fondling the cock and balls but to no avail due to the mind control instructions.

“No not that big,” replied the kid trying to end this line of conversation quick but the queen wouldn’t have none of that.

“I guess that’s the reason Berneice wasn’t at work today. She couldn’t walk after what you did.”

The lad didn’t know what to say to that. What surprised him was that he wasn’t erect yet which would become a liability to him soon enough. Ernie watched the tits jiggled as the boss started to use both hands to slide up and down the soft, flabby pole.

“Err, Ernie, can you do me a favor? Can you get hard?” asked the boss nicely.

“Why?” said the boy scared and excited at the same time.

“Well, it would be easier and faster to remove the lipstick residue.”

To the best of his ability, the teen couldn’t get hard. It had to be the first time in his life that this has happened. Not knowing what to do, he made eye contact with his tormentor.

“Nothing, huh? I don’t know if you or I should be embarrassed?” baited the girl.

“What do you mean?” said the timid teenager falling into the lady’s trap.

“You know, back in the days, guys would watch me walk down the dormitory hallways as a pass time. I guess I thought I still got the looks and body to get anyone hard at any time,” pouted the diva.

“I couldn’t believe you said that. Your body is stunning, you are super attractive. No one can surpass you,” shouted the kid without hesitate.

“You think so?” said the cougar playing coy. “I mean I’m getting older and only a couple of guys have ever seen my body. Hey, maybe some visual stimuli would help your little friend out?”

With that, Milena pulled out the double Ds in all her glory. She wetted her fingers and swirled the nipples to a quarter inch erection. Ernie couldn’t conceive what was happening as he watched the jutted breasts out of her flannel shirt.

“Oh Jesus,” cried out the boss. Little Ernie began to grow and grow falling onto the side of the thigh and rising up into the air. The former six inch wimp engrossed with the ever increasing amount of blood to become a nine inch behemoth.

“Oh fucking shit,” Milena screeched as she immediately stroke the ogre from the head to the balls.

The kid couldn’t believe how hard his penis was. He could feel the pulses vibrate within his body after each rub on his head. Milena watched as the lad’s escaped words were replaced with grunts and a distorted face. Laughing at his predicament, the boss felt like it was her turn to torture him.

“You okay, Ernie? Yeah, we are making good progress with getting your cock clean. In fact, we are almost done.”

The manager couldn’t help from laughing as she slowed down her ministrations.

“Oh, maybe you can continue some more. I still see some dark spots on the underside of my thing,” suggested the teen.

“Oh, okay if you think that’s the right course of action. I’ll jerk you clean,” said the boss luring him into another dilemma. The executive spread opened his head and slid her finger on the underside of the piss hole. Precum lubed her fingers as she could feel the kid building up.

“Yeah, are you getting there?” seductively said Milena.

“Erh, yes,” grunted the lad losing all focus and perspective on why his boss was doing this.

The legal eagle could feel Ernie’s body pulsating and angled his magic wand directly onto her face. The first blast almost blinded her as the secondary and tertiary shots went all over the place including her hair and breasts. By the time Ernie realized what was happening, the lady was drenched with cum. He expected her to let him have it but when she opened her mouth, white fluids flowed out. The kid wanted to dart out of the bathroom but his thighs felt so wasted from the last two nights he couldn’t move. Not knowing what to do next, the kid just decided to speak.

“Hey, are you alright?” meekly asked the boy.

“I’m not mad Ernie,” said the manager as she watched the boy trying to get up. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Oh, I thought you would like to use the shower to clean up,” insinuated the teen.

“Yes, I would like that but you’re joining me,” replied the boss not allowing him to speak. “You think the cum would come out of my hair by itself.”

The teenager could see that the brunette was more gooey and white than brown in hair color.

“Now, undress me. By the way, I expect you to be a perfect gentleman. No lingering.”

Ernie nervously unzipped the diva’s skirt and removed the cum soaked shirt.

“You’re not wearing any,” trailed off the kid.

“Panty? Bra?” said the lady. “I was planning to shower later but I guess you came and decided for me.”

Totally nude, Milena slowly glided into the shower tub combo dripping cum all over the place. Ernie couldn’t believe he was so close to his manager yet couldn’t do anything to her. Turning on the shower, the water gushed and pulsed onto the six foot brunette’s body before she adjusted it to a more steady flow. The kid was in disbelief as the water cascaded down her magnificent erected globes toward the forty inch booty and legs.

“Are you just going to stare or are you going to wash me clean?” asked the diva. “Just grab some body wash and work it around every inch of my body.”

Ernie squirted a good amount on his hands and started to work Milena’s neck, shoulder, and back. The kid lathered quickly on each section making sure that he didn’t linger too long. When he went to foam up the legs, he heard her clear the throat.

“Erh, Ernie you forgot one area,” said the boss placing her hands on the hips. Glancing up the teen saw the huge firm bubble butt and the smiling face. Putting an extra amount of body wash, he washed the large area sparkly clean. The two bubbles were surprisingly smooth and pink which caused the kid’s fingers to move to a crawl. The executive laughed at what was happening since the fun just beginning. The teenager thinking he was done prepared to sneak out of the tub but was stopped by the lady’s elbowing.

“Hey where do you think you’re going?”

“What? I washed your backside already and I can’t reach your head,” nervously laughed the boy.

Ernie was right about not able to wash her hair but he could help out in other areas.

“Yeah, you right but let me wash my hair quickly and you sit there.”

Not knowing what to do, the teen sat on the other end of the tub what the boss washed her hair. He couldn’t believe what a perfect specimen Milena was; long sexy legs, large bubble butt, slim waist that flowed into a set of pear-shaped double D breasts that doesn’t look big on her body. The teenager was brought back into reality when the woman moved aside and the shower splatted him.

“You need to wash one more area, my front,” said the queen turning around. The twins looked even bigger from the bottom of the shower. Ernie got back on his knees and started to lather Milena’s stomach. Once again, when he got close to the peaks, he went around and washed somewhere else. The legal eagle was amused at the awkwardness of her intern but needed her puppies done.

“Come on, I washed you clean. At least you can return the favor.”

Knowing he had to do it, the kid got extra lube and worked the golden globes in a circular motion. Several times his fingers flicked Milena’s erected eraser sized nipples to her excitement.

“That’s it Ernie, keep going. God,” moaned the boss. Although she would have preferred the lad stroke another part of her body that would have to wait for later. The no lingering request when out the window as the teen couldn’t get enough of the large jugs and pointy nipples. Milena sensed that he wanted badly to suck but she wanted to humiliate him.

“That’s plenty clean Ernie. Now it’s my turn,” said the boss lubing her hands in body wash. The kid was beet red in embarrass and breathed heavily. He wanted her like nothing else at that very moment. The legal eagle was excited to get him hot and bothered. She reached over and worked his chest from behind knowingly rubbing her sizable breasts on his back, shoulder and neck. By now, Ernie just wanted to go back to his room and unleash the demon but the lady had other plans. Washing his back, the diva got on her knees to finish up butt and legs.

“Ernie, can you turn around?” Not knowing that the boss was on her knees, the lad turn around only to smack Milena on the face with his dong.

“Ernie! Luckily I didn’t have my mouth opened!”

“I’m sorry, I, I,” stammered the boy.

“You got to keep this clean,” said the boss stroking him from the balls to the head.

Ernie felt like he was ready to stab Milena with his long blade as she pretended to wash him. Just about he was to explode she stopped her stroking and shut off the water. Getting out of the tub, the manager dried herself and motioned for the kid to come and get wipe off. Attempting to grab a towel and hurry out the bathroom door, the subordinate was stopped in his track by what his boss said next.

“Ernie, can you come to my room? You won’t need a towel,” said the executive implicitly.

Awkwardly, the teen with his third leg walked back to Milena’s room while admiring his boss’ swaying hips. Leaning against the door, the young lady staggered forward grimacing in pain.

“Are you alright, Milena?” asked the concerned teenager.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Can you help me to the bed?”

Like a total diva, Milena felled on the mattress naked. The kid attempted to grab a couple of pillows but was waved off by the queen. Sitting spread eagle, the boss glanced at the teenager standing nervously next to the bed with his semi-erection.

“Ernie, I wanted to talk to you about something. You have to swear not to tell anyone. Do you swear?”

“Yes,” replied the lad. “What’s the matter?”

“I haven’t told Josh yet. I’m afraid. He even proposed to me and I said yes but he doesn’t know.”

“Know about what?” asked the kid now totally deflated.

“You know how I clumsily walk just now. Well, I’m in pain because I have clititus.”

“What’s clititus?”

“It’s the inflammation between my thighs. I need to constantly stimulate it. I can feel it throbbing all the time but my hands get too tired. I don’t know what to do,” cried the angel noticing his non-erect state.

“I don’t know what to say. What is ‘it’ you talking about?”

“This,” replied the succubus spreading her thighs fully. Milena used two of her fingers to unfold the layers to show her swollen and enlarged clitoris.

“Oh,” uneasily replied the lad not trying to stare. “Can’t Josh help you out?”

“No I can’t tell him. If he found out, he wouldn’t marry me. I’ll tell him when the time is right. But for now, I’m in a bad and worst place,” trailed off the lady showing her contorted painful face.

“Can I do anything?” quietly suggested the teen.

The pouting diva raised her head with tears in her eyes.

“I can’t ask you to do this,” said the boss with fully erected nipples.

“What do I have to do anyways? Tell me and I could decide,” smartly said the kid.

The executive was proud that the subordinate was finally taking some initiative.

“Well, the only thing you need to do is twirl your finger around my clit. Few minutes per week will do,” said the manager grossly underestimating her desire.

“Oh, even I could do that,” laughed the boy.

“Let me help you,” said the lady pulling the digits into her snatch before the kid could change his mind.

Ernie’s fingers clumsily manipulated the rose bud even pulling it.

“Ahhh, Ernie,” cried the boss in pain.

“I’m sorry,” stopped the alarmed lad.

Milena was initially annoyed that he couldn’t do such a simple task but then saw opportunity in his folly.

“Your fingers are too big. Can you do it another way?”

“Another way? How do you want me to do it?”

“Can you use your mouth?” asked the queen blinking her eyelids.

The teen was in for a shocker as he watched Milena fully spread her thighs for him to access. He pondered what to do next only to be met with a grunt.

“Ahhh, it hurt so much, Ernie,” cried the manager.

Getting up from bed, the lad tried to lie down on his stomach but got back up feeling uncomfortable.

“You can’t get on your stomach, right? You have a problem too,” giggled the woman pointing to the long one. “I’ll help you out later. First things first.”

The kid was too mortified to respond and didn’t understand what she was alluring to in helping him later. Ernie was brought back into reality when the diva scooted down on the bed so the kid could access the thighs at the end of the bed. Not knowing how to proceed, the teen just dove into the folding and snaked his tongue and lips on the clit.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s it, Ernie, keep going,” moaned the manager not believing at last this is happening without mind control.

The kid lost track at the number of time he saw her arch the ginormous tits high in the air since he was busy pleasuring his boss. Before he knew what hit him, Milena climaxed all over the lad’s face.

“Aaahhh fffuuuccckkkiiinnnggg ssshhhiiittt,” screamed Milena. Her hips and thighs wrapped tightly around the kid’s neck as her juices detonated all over. Feeling slapping sensations on her mighty thighs, the diva released her death grip causing the teen to fall on his back. The six foot brunette carried the boy back onto the bed and wiped the juices off his face and neck.

“Sorry, I may have to wash you again,” chuckled the lady. “How do you feel?”

“It’s great to be able to breathe,” smiled the kid. “How about you?”

“Better than ever, no lies. You can tell by my nipples,” exclaimed the diva thrusting the twins outward.

Ernie got off the bed and started to walk off when Milena spoke.

“Hey, didn’t you forget something.”

Swinging his nine inch cock around, the kid glanced at the bed and looked bewildered. “I don’t think I left anything in here.”

“Didn’t I promise you I’d help you with your own problem,” said the boss amusingly grabbing onto the ogre.

A small grasp and moan came out of the boy mouth as he stood frozen watching Milena once again fondling his balls.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I’ll understand,” sulked the girl.

“No, no, since I’m here without any clothes on anyways, why don’t you show me your appreciation?” replied the kid sitting back down on the bed.

Thinking he was about to get another handjob, Ernie laid back awaiting his reward. The teenager watched as his boss rubbed her hands only not to touch his cock.

“I’m sorry Ernie. My hands are worn out for today’s ministrations. Maybe we could do something else.”

The kid looked like he lost the lottery. “It’s okay. I’m just glad you are better,” replied the lad.

Milena couldn’t believe how sweet Ernie was. She was tempted let her hips do the talking but wanted to do a slow tortuous blowjob so he could remember until the day he died.

“Actually I was thinking about using something else,” puckered the princess.

Little Ernie started to swell and engorge with blood to the excitement of the tormenter.

“When I’m done with your friend, you would realize that the worst day of your life will be your best,” said the boss as a matter of fact squeezing the rapidly elongating monster.

Milena quickly wrapped her lips onto the gargantuan love stick sliding her lips endlessly on the head. Not before long, the kid was to his maximum length and girth. The boss could only in reality attack the mighty purple waxy head with ease. The rest of the cock would be difficult to suck.

“Hey Ernie, can you do me a favor and always maintain eye contact with me?”

“Oh, okay.” The kid tried his best to lock eyes with Ms. Blue eyes but it was hard. Several times he had to glance away from the mesmerizing eyes but instead watching the diva suck and lick his steel rod. The endless swirling of the head and flicking were doing a number of the lad. The executive decided to ratchet up the next level by peeling his piss slit apart and sliding the tip of her tongue in.

“Aarrgghh, Milena, damn,” grunted by boy with the contorted face.

“Oh sorry, just wetting the pipe when you come,” giggled the girl.

She ran her fingers on the piss slit constantly lubricated by his precum. Knowing his body very well at this point of their relationship, Milena slid her lips and mouth sideways from the base to just before the head. Ernie wasn’t anywhere close to coming and she wanted to vary her ministration. The boss decided not to wipe his memory of tonight because she desired to explore this at work freely.

“Hey are you there yet?” laughed the diva. The boy only shook his head in a negative motion while punctuating the slurping sounds with his grunts. The boss was getting lockjaw when she considered a win-win situation. Climbing back on the bed without missing a sucking beat, the manager straddled the lad reverse cowgirl style. Although he ate her out moments before, the teenager couldn’t believe it the wide hips hovering above his face. Realizing his constant horniness, the executive accidentally rubbed the lad’s face. Ernie had enough and just grabbed onto the forty inch hips like a pair of ripe pears. The manager obliged to the desire of the subordinate as he feasted upon her booty. Hopefully, her renewed assault and his cravings will bring the kid over the edge.

“Yes, Ernie, keep going. I’m going to suck you until you can’t walk. Give me all the juices from your third leg,” hollered the legal eagle.

The teenager got scared when the lady started to bear down on him. Gone were the pretenses of slowly milking until the boy came. It was replaced with ruthless, aggressive cock sucking and it was going to be nastier. Milena lowered her hips fully onto the kid’s face and worked in unison bringing each other’s climax.

“Come on Ernie. Give me your jism,” demanded the boss.

Milena felt the kid’s trembling as she coated the sausage with her saliva.

“Oh shit, it can’t be,” groaned the lady.

The boy’s tongue snaked around the executive’s twat until he found the rose bud. Like clockwork, Ernie assaulted the defenseless clit until the manager’s body gave way.

“Eeerrrnnniiieee, I’m cccuuummmiiinnnggg aaagggaaaiiinnn,” screamed the diva as she pussy dumped her juices all over the kid’s face.

Just about then Milena felt the teen’s body and cock stiffen and becoming spasmodic.

“Milena, watch out,” cried the lad.

Once again, the serpent exploded but this time in her mouth and throat. The legal advisor easily took the load from her extensive experience and being the second time the lad came today. The queen got up and faced the lad while flicking the corners of her mouth to get the last of the jism.

“Milena, you, you took me in your mouth,” said the scared boy.

“Well, yeah. You come so much; otherwise it would be such a mess. Also, I wanted you in me,” laughed the diva.

The teen started to squirm under the weight of the boss on his stomach.

“Okay, I guess you don’t need dinner then,” chuckled the kid.

“You don’t get off that easy. You’re buying tonight. Remember, I gave you dessert already but let me clean you up first,” pronounced the boss.

“Not again,” thought the kid as Milena grabbed the flaccid cock and led him into the bathroom.

Luckily for the boy, the woman only just wanted to wipe him down.

“There all clean,” said the lady. “Sorry about adding the black lipstick onto your cleansed cock. Your little friend did a number on my lips,” laughed the diva. Ernie glanced back and forth from his blacken penis to the perfect pink lips of his boss without a hint of lipstick. In fact, he wondered if the exact same thing happened with Berneice the night before.

“Oh, no problem. Thanks Ms. Evilbum,” said the boy bashfully.

“You’re welcome. Let’s go out for dinner and paint the town. It’s Friday,” smiled the party girl.

The kid couldn’t believe the transformation of his boss. One minute she was angry and ready to let him have it then the next minute she was smiling and laughing. Not knowing what to make of it, he decided to leave it alone since it wasn’t worth bothering the bear with her honey and got dress.