The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Cravings — A New Boss is in Town

(Fd, Mc, Fm)

Chapter 4 — Milena craves companionship. [Fm]

By Constant Cravings

Mind Control and A Wandering Mind — What can go wrong?

The new week couldn’t come soon enough at least for the energized manager. She felt like she could conquer the world. The Friday tryst was what the doctor ordered and she wondered what other tricks her intern could do.

It was already a quarter passed ten and the advisor was concerned. “Was he late again?” She went out of her office to see the lad slumped over at his cubicle. “Wow did I do that?” she wondered. Maybe she was too much woman for the poor young lad but she had to find out. The advisor went back to her office and buzzed her assistant.

“Yes Ernie, come in my office.”

In barged the boy half-conscious limping toward the seat across from the boss. He was so out of it that he didn’t knock or asked to sit next to his assigned seat. She allowed that to slide this time because she had more pressing matters to attend to.

“So how’s it going,” asked the advisor.

“Oh, it’s going,” replied the sleepy college kid.

“How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?”

“It was okay, just sore all over.”

“What happen, you worked out?”

“Oh it’s nothing, just exerted myself too much.”

“It’s just I’m concern. You were sleeping at your desk. Tell me the truth.” The boss started to realize maybe that the mind suggestions might be wearing off over time. She needed to reinforce her point in the future.

“It’s nothing. I’m just having trouble with my rent and the landlady said I could work it off,” said the young man with his voice trailing off.

“So that’s why you’re so tired. What is she having you to do, some handiwork?”

“Oh no, it’s pretty simple. She wants me to lay on my back while she has her way with me.”

“What?” The manager could believe what her intern said. Her moment of angry was replaced with sympathy as she watched the disheveled lad grimaced in pain. Milena decided to speak in a soft and compassionate voice.

“So what things did she do to you?” asked the tacky executive.

“At first, the landlady was nice and just wanted to talk and have some companionship,” replied the kid. “I really enjoyed the conversations but then it really got personal and intimate. She wanted to know what I liked in the bedroom and some of my adventures. Before I knew what was happening, the landlady started to demand massages and she wanted to return the favor.”

The young manager bit her lower lip as she imagined herself seducing the teenager which didn’t go unnoticed by the lad.

“Is something wrong, Ms. Evilbum?” Ernie said.

“Oh no, I mean, she’s so wicked for doing those things to you,” replied the cougar as she reached over and stroke the lad’s thigh. “There, there.”

“Okay, thank you,” uttered the assistant, watching the manager’s hand move so obviously close to his inner thighs.

“Please tell me more,” encouraged the young lady.

“Well, the landlady and I begun to have a more physical relationship than just a vocal one. She proceeded to ask for rub downs which I complied. Then one day after our session she decided to want something more,” said the teenager, trailing off.

“And?” said the impatient lady.

“Well she wanted to repay the favor by giving her own massages. So Selina immediately removed my shirt and all of her clothes.”

“Wait, why did she remove her clothes?” asked the bewildered lady.

“I don’t even know. My heart was beating so fast. Before I knew it, I was on my stomach naked as she rubbed my back.”

“So what did you do next?” asked the increasing excited manager.

“What could I do? I just accepted my fate. Then it happened.”

“What happened?” said the boss, getting annoyed at the lack of detail.

“The landlady kneeled between my legs and leaned forward to reach my neck. Her triple Ds were literally mashing on my back. And then she asked me to flip over and take off my pants.”

“She wanted to massage your legs, right?” said the executive as a matter of fact.

“I guess. So I had just my underwear on as she worked on hands up my thighs. Selina told me to relax and lie on my back. After a bit, I got somewhat uncomfortable so I attempted to excuse myself when she went ballistic.”

“So what happened next?” questioned the boss, wanting him to get to the juicy part of the story.

“She started to speak a foreign language, Portuguese I think and then she pulled out a knife telling me that rent is not for free. Selina proceeded to cut off my underwear and well, have her way with me.”

“Wow, that’s quite a story. But I believe you need to tell me everything in order to get it out of your system,” suggested the legal eagle in a stern but concerned way. The young executive tried to give a coy smile but it ended up weird and twisted.

“Ah, sure. Well, the landlady took me in her mouth. Before I knew what was happening Selina was working me over with her tongue and lips,” said the intern trailing off.

“Man, it must be hard to fight the feelings of pleasure with moments of discomfort,” said the manager half-heartedly.

The astonished kid didn’t understand what his boss what telling him. Getting pissed off that the stupid kid wasn’t getting what she was saying, the executive just laid it in him.

“I mean, wasn’t your dick fucking hard as a rock? She was probably thinking she was doing you a favor,” shouted the boss.

The intern didn’t know what to say in respond. He looked at her as she batted her eyelashes at him. Milena leaned forward exposing her deep valleys and curves thinking that would resolve the bizarre situation.

“Come on, so what did she do next?” giggled the young lady stroking the kid’s leg.

Ernie was beside himself with all kind of emotions. At one hand he was more or less the sex slave of the landlady and at the other hand, his boss was egging him on with the story while displaying her stunning body.

“Oh, Selina kept on you know, assaulting me with her mouth. At one point, she got frustrated when I didn’t succumb to her ministrations,” said the teenager.

The manager was all too familiar with that dilemma. Having the experience trying to tame the one-eyed ogre, Milena discovered that Ernie’s stamina was also indomitable. She had to literally destroy the lad just to finish him off. Seeing an opportunity to exploit the situation, the executive took it.

“I don’t understand what you are saying,” said the young lady pretending to be dumbfounded.

The kid didn’t know what to say so he just said it. “I couldn’t come regardless what she did,” the teenager spoke softly.

“Oh,” replied the manager. “So what was the problem? Wasn’t she pretty enough, or didn’t have a great body?” said the sly fox, fishing for an answer.

“No Selina is attractive and had a pretty nice body but the way she approached me was a turn off.”

“So, is she cuter than me? Does she have a better body than me?” laughed the boss, thinking about herself.

The intern felt awkward with the line of questions by his boss as she intensely waited for his reply. He bit the bullet and said the truth. “She’s attractive but you’re stunning,” said the kid. He thought he was off the hook when she replied back.

“How about my body?” said the young manager with confident. She glanced intensely at her intern causing him to look away. He thought about what to say but was startled by her soft spoken voice in his ear.

“Hey, you can’t see my attributes without peeking at them, you know. Does being this close help you out at all?” suggestively whispered the diva almost sitting on her employee’s lap.

This was the first time aware of being just inches from Milena. He could see her erect nipples poking through the fabric and smell the intoxicating fragrance of her scent. The boy inability to speak was what the executive wanted to prove. She still got it. Sensing his extreme strain in his third leg and her impending fall onto his lap from hovering above him too long, the boss gave him the easy way out.

“I’m kidding,” she laughed falling back onto her seat. Milena gave him a big grin as she adjusted her skirt and blouse. The kid tried to chuckle but was brought back to reality when the young lady spoke. “You can’t compare us with my clothing on. By the way, so how did the landlady finish you off.”

The young lad gulped at the directness of the manager but decided to get the story over with.

“Well, Selina told me she was tired of my games. She got on top of me and proceeded to lower herself onto me. After fifteen minutes of hard pounding and a knife at my throat, I finally came.”

The advisor didn’t know if she should be mad or excited. The boss made a mental note to explore this kink with Ernie in the future.

“I want to tell you it’s not your fault. The landlady is obviously taking advantage of you. Maybe you can move somewhere else.”

The young advisor moved in and gave the lad a hug without pretense as thrust her chest onto the kid’s torso. She felt his appreciation in return.

“I wish I could. I was looking for a job but got this internship. I was hoping it would be paying but it didn’t,” sadly said the boy.

The manager considered it. She could use her new found powers for good of someone else for a change. Maybe Ernie could move somewhere closer to her even in her apartment complex.

“If I can get this internship changed to a paying one, will that help you out?”

“Yes, yes, that would be great.”

“Just remember, no promises.”

Milena prepared a couple of new suggestive recordings for Evelyn to hear. Hopefully she can convince her boss that Ernie is worth the additional money.

When she got to the meeting with the director, the legal advisor turned on the MP3 player. The recording echoed in the room repeatedly: “Ernie is a fine employee. Ernie is worth the money. Ernie is a great asset to the company”.

The meeting with the director felt like forever for the manager. She had to pay attention since she was using the mind thought apps on her boss instead of recording the discussion.

“I want to ask how your new intern is doing,” the director inquired.

“He’s doing great, better than I thought,” boasted the manager.

“Is that so? He seemed distracted. I noticed that he was walking with a limp the other day.”

“Oh yeah, he got in a biking accident. He should be good soon. You know youth these days,” laughed the advisor trying to brush it off.

“Okay then, I’ll trust your judgment. Do you have any issues you wish to address?”

“In fact, yes. I do believe that it would be advantageous to convert Ernie’s internship into a paying one.”

“I don’t see how it’s a benefit to do that currently. I know Ernie is a fine employee and an asset to the company. Are you saying he is worth the money?”

“Yes I do. Ernie does his work with urgency and relentlessness. He would never abandon his obligations. He has satisfied all my needs and then some.”

Evelyn thought about it for a while. She wondered what her new executive saw in the intern. Maybe she could find out.

“Well there’s one way I could get him paid at least on a temporary basis. He can work for you and part time work for me as an assistant. How do you feel about that?”

Milena didn’t want to share the intern with her boss but considered she didn’t have any other options.

“Well I think that would be agreeable with Ernie. Let me go ask just in case.”

“You go do that and I’ll start on the paperwork.”

When she came by Ernie’s cubicle, Milena motioned to him to come into the office.

“Hi, you don’t have to sit down, it won’t take that long,” she said. “A paying position is available if you’re willing to be part-time assistant to Evelyn and of course full time legal assistant with me.”

Just after speaking the last word, the executive was surprised by a hug from her intern.

“What was that for?” asked the astonished boss.

“That’s to thank you for all you’ve done for me and asked nothing in return.”

“You’re welcome. Of course, probably now I’ll work you till the inch of your life. You’ll be so tired and sore,” laughed the advisor.

“Don’t worry. I have stamina and youth on my side.”

“Yes you do,” muttered Milena as she eyed the teenager up and down.

“Ok then, does that resolved your issue with the landlady. You shouldn’t have any problems.”

“I think so. I’ll go talk to her at lunch.”

The lad awkwardly removed himself from the office. Ernie couldn’t believe he embraced his manager like that. He made a mental note to self: Never to do that again.

“Good, there’s a bunch of documents you need to review, so get to it and have a good lunch.”

“Yes, Ms. Evilbum.”

The manager glanced at the clock noticing her intern was a half hour overdue. Her gut instinct told her that something was wrong. Milena immediately grabbed her purse and drove to her intern’s apartment complex. She went up the stairs to the last apartment directly above the carport to hear groaning sounds. “Did he fall and hurt himself again?” she wondered. The curtain was not totally closed which allowed her to peer inside. And what she saw shocked her.

There in the living room was a brunette using the weight of her body pinning what appeared to be her legal assistant. Her hands were wrapped around his neck for leverage while she used only her buttocks to stroke and grind the crap out of the young cock. “Wow, what technique and form,” mused the executive. “Definitely something I can add to my repertoire.” Continuing to peer into the apartment, the boss decided to video tape the event for further study. The well-built landlady breasts slapped the face of her tenant repeatedly. The young lady thought the act was finished when the endowed one got up and changed her position. By now, Ernie was entirely submissive and accepted what was happening to him. Selina sat facing away from the teenager and mounted him. She started riding him spread eagle, popping up and down reverse cowgirl style. Milena felt entranced as she heard the slapping sound of their thighs. The landlady’s entire body was three inches off the ground as she came back onto Ernie’s cock. It was a rhythmic display like a gymnastic event in the Olympics. The pounding was taking a toll on the lad as he showed no resistance at all. “Wow, no mind control and he’s a broken kid,” murmured the professional.

“Yeah fuck fuck fuck fuck,” the landlady groaned. Her hair was all over her face making vision impossible.

The young lady laughed at the situation. The kid was getting his brains fucked out of him and he didn’t appreciate it. “No, no, this won’t happen to me,” said the manager. “He’ll learn to be grateful, no he’ll relish every single moment with me,” screeched legal eagle. Before the boss realized what happened, she saw ropes and ropes of fluid flying in the air landing on the carpet. “Aw, crap,” muttered the voyeur missing the money shot. “How can you let all that white gold go to waste?” Milena imagined getting blasted in the face, mouth and body. “Cleanup would be a bitch but the sensation would be well worth it,” thought the executive. The young lady glanced back up and only saw the boy. Before she could react, the landlady stormed out slamming the door. Luckily for the voyeur, the landlady’s mind was moving a million miles per hour and didn’t see her. The door was ajar and the professional saw that the kid was hunched over attempting to clean up the mess on the ground. Even in its flaccid state, the third leg was impressive as it dangled between his legs.

“Hmm,” said the executive, pretending to be just in the neighborhood but moving with urgency so the lad couldn’t cover up. Ernie glanced up to see the black boots to the knees with nylons going up the skirt. He couldn’t see the person’s face due to two large mounds. The young lady noticed too that they couldn’t see each other faces so she bent down closer. Ernie was on his knees when he saw what appeared to be his boss but couldn’t muster any strength to speak. Feeling that it was her opportunity to strike first, the young boss gestured for him to come closer to her but she sensed his reservation.

“What’s wrong?” whispered Milena in her best maternal voice.

“I’m sorry, I feel all icky,” squeaked the kid.

She laughed which broke the tension in the room with the teenager joining her.

“Don’t worry about anything. Just go take a hot shower.”

Milena couldn’t believe all she witnessed. “Some people could be so sadistic,” she thought. At least what she did was something both of them wanted without consequence since the executive erased his memories but what the landlady did was inexcusable. The advisor did acknowledged one thing. Her heart was beating rapidly when she saw what was happening.

The manager wandered into the kid’s bedroom trying to get away from the dumbfounding events in the living room. The black and white wall photos really calmed her down a lot. They were really artistic in the play of shadows and lights. She lied down on the bed trying to clear her mind and think what to do next when Ernie walked in. The college student glanced at the young woman lying on his bed with astonishment causing him almost to fall over. Her twin peaks were large and in charge towering three or four inches above her chest. The advisor sat back up to see Ernie’s stunned look near the doorway with his robe on.

“Oh I’m just trying to relax and clear my mind. Come sit here. Let’s talk.”

She noticed his nervousness which she thought was cute.

“So are you okay?”

“Yeah, when the landlady wants something she won’t take no for an answer. I was fighting her when she pushed me down and grabbed my neck. I thought she was going to choke me but instead it was to keep me down.”

At that very moment Milena noticed another thing that can’t be kept down. She bit her lip trying not to bring attention to her or his condition but he was aware of it.

“I’m so sorry,” cried the lad as he attempted to hide his one eyed monster.

Even to the best of his ability, Ernie couldn’t hide and bring down the goliath. His frustration was brought to an end when Milena reached over and grabbed it.

“Oh crap,” moaned the teen.

Her ice cold hand gripped his red hot cock, soothing and bringing it down. The kid was startled at first but felt at ease with her gentleness.

“No need to be embarrassed in your own room,” grinned the lady, helping him cover-up and getting over the discomfort. “First things first. Do you have a place to stay?”

“Most of my friends are living on campus at the dormitories but they don’t allow guests for an extended period of time. I do know a few apartment dwellers but I don’t think the ladies would be enthusiastic about me staying there.”

“I do know a particular someone who has a spare bedroom available and won’t mind staying with her,” smiled Milena.

Ernie thought about it awhile but didn’t know who she was talking about.

“Are you saying that I can stay with Juana,” said the teenager excitedly.

“Can he be so dense?” thought the young woman. Well at least he’s good for something else.

“No honey, you won’t able to do anything with so much foot traffic in her apartment. You should come stay with me.”

“With you?” said the incredulous intern. His eyes stared at his manager’s eyes.

“Something wrong with that?” said the boss in the stern voice.

“I don’t want to interrupt your social life,” nervously said the lad.

“Don’t worry about that. I can spend some of my time at my boyfriend’s place until you find a place of your own. Come on, what do you say?”

“Alright then I’ll take it. Thanks.”

The boss enjoyed watching him squirm under her thumb. She reached and squeezed his thigh.

“Don’t worry. It will work out.” She glanced at growing stallion before her and smiled.

“Oh okay. Thanks.” He felt uncomfortable with all attention placed on him but at least he had a roof over his head.

“Stay here and pack your stuff. I’ll come by after work.”

The lady once again excused herself from the college kid’s bed leaving him tense and arching. She felt bad but it would be worth the wait. Milena decided that at least one of the sessions at her place would be a situation he would be conscious for and an active participant in his servitude.

When she got back to work, the manager was joyous. Things could not have worked out better. The young lady had a full access pass to Club Ernie and she’d make sure that all equipment and techniques would be taken advantage of.

Not even before five o’clock came about, the advisor left to clean and freshen up the apartment. But before she turned the corner, the director showed up.

“Hey were you able to talk your assistant?”

Having been caught in the cookie jar for leaving early, the manager was a bit flustered. “About what?”

“The position?” thinking it must have been a long day for her.

“Oh, yes, he’s very much interested,” said the advisor not even remembering if she spoke to confirm his acceptance.

“That’s great. I’ll have human resources work out the arrangements. Is he gone for the day?”

“Oh he had an emergency. He mentioned about having some apartment issues.”

“Okay then, I’ll talk to him tomorrow.”

The executive dashed out the door and proceeded home. She wanted to make sure that her place was spic and span for her new guest. The spare bedroom was primarily used for storage of knickknacks. After cleaning up the entire apartment, Milena freshen up and left to help Ernie move.

The drive there felt extra long and tense. “Why was everyone blocking her way to her Ernie?” she thought. When the manager finally knocked at the teenager’s apartment, she was met with Ernie smiling.

“Howdy stranger, are you interested in buying what I have to offer?” laughed the young lady emphasizing her body to the college kid.

The lad watched the young lady in her waist-tied form fitting trench coat.

“Well strange lady, come on in. Sorry about the mess. I’m moving and all the boxes are in the living room. Come to my bedroom and we’ll talk,” smirked the kid.

In fact, everything was packed except for the bedroom. Milena found it funny because he didn’t have that much things. It must be nice to live such carefree. They moved most of the stuff to her SUV before trudging back into the bedroom.

“So you haven’t taken apart your bed yet?”

“Oh no, that’s part of the apartment furniture. But it’s okay. Lots of bad memories there.”

“How so?” chuckled the lady boss.

“The landlady had her ways with me on that.”

The boss laughed inside. “I’m sorry. There has to be some good times, right?” The executive glanced at the recent carpet stains that were beyond the end of the bed. God she must had stuck a nerve this afternoon.

“The only good thing that happens to that bed is when you sit on it. Ha ha ha.”

“Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll make better memories elsewhere. By the way, what happened there?”

She pointed at the massive wet spot beyond the bed. It was long in length but not wide. Milena wanted to see if she could get him excited.

“Ah, uh,” blushing Ernie.

“Wow, you must have spilled something. It looks like a wad of liquid was dumped here recently. Don’t expect your entire deposit back now.”

“Yeah I shot, I mean, spilled a lot there. Clumsy me,” the teenager meekly said.

“Hey, if you tell me what caused that, I can help you remove it,” said the manager trying not to laugh.

“Oh it’s okay. I’ll leave it as a parting gift for the landlady. Anyways I feel that I won’t get any deposit back anyways.”

“You’re probably right. Let’s take down your artsy pictures and leave.”

The lad went down to the car and placed the remaining stuff in.

“I have to turn in the keys. I’ll be right back.”

After waiting for five minutes, Milena got out of her SUV to look for him. The college student was running out from the walkway gripping his pants.

“Start the car, start the car,” shouted the lad.

The boss wouldn’t have usually put up with a man no less a kid yelling at her but the circumstances were unusual. She started the vehicle and drove off. The boss glanced over to see the intern getting his pants in order. She thought the worse but wondered what happened. Milena needed to know.

“Well what the fuck was that all about,” the manager cursed, trying to break the ice.

“I’m so sorry for yelling at you. I thought the landlady might come after me.”

“I went there to turn in my keys and she said that I have to sign some paperwork for a partial deposit refund. So I followed her into another room which was really her bedroom. Well as you probably guessed there was nothing to sign but three hundred dollars on the dresser. She said to me that the money is mine if I helped her out for a bit. And then she took off her trench coat.”

The young lady pretended to be disgusted and outraged but in reality she was excited.

“Wow, she’s a total freak,” shouted the executive, smiling.

“Of course I didn’t know what to do. I wanted the money but not her, if you know what I mean. The dresser was next to the bed behind her. So I played along with the situation but was caught off guard when she started to peel my pants off and grabbed my ah, you know,” embarrassingly said the young man.

Milena found it cute that a teenager like Ernie still got embarrassed with such things especially the way he was built.

“Well I returned the favor and stuffed her underwear in her mouth. Then I pushed her down onto the bed, grabbed the money and hightailed out of there.”

“Oh my god,” laughed the boss. “You took the cash and left her there half naked like a john.”

“Yeah, kind of, if you put it that way,” chuckled the kid as he adjusted himself in the seat.

“Hope you don’t do that to me,” winked the manager.

“With you I’ll tie to the bed first, just in case,” mused the kid.

The comedy team laughed hysterically for a while and she felt relieved that both of them could speak with such candor. It would make her job much easier.

When they got to her place, the boss showed him around.

“So here’s the living room. That’s the master bedroom which is my room. The one right next to it is yours. It’s not big but it’s all yours. And the bathroom is the next one down. The kitchen is the other end of the living room.”

The rest of the evening was just moving boxes into the teen’s room. Both of them were exhausted when the Milena decided to speak.

“God I could jump into bed right now,” smirked the lady.

“I could jump into a bed too but the air mattress needs someone to blow air to inflate it.”

“Do you want me to blow it? asked the lady.

The kid was nervous when she said that but he tried to play it off.

“Well then, I’ll sleep on the couch tonight if you don’t mind. The inflator should be somewhere in one of those boxes but I’m too tired to look for it.”

“Sure, by the way, do you care to take a look at some of artwork in my room?”

Before he could respond she darted to the bathroom. The kid carefully wandered toward her bedroom. There he saw half of dozen or so statues, photos, and paintings. Most of them were really nice and must have been pricey. Ernie was pretty tired so he sat on the bed edge waiting for Milena to return. It was really comfortable and he couldn’t help but lie backwards. She won’t mind a quick nap, thought the kid. He was awoken by door closing sound.

“Are you comfy?” giggled the young lady.

The lad was startled and disoriented as he attempted to awaken. He glanced at the statuesque brunette wearing a big smile and robe.

“Oh I’m sorry for falling asleep on your bed,” weakly said the kid.

“It’s okay. In fact, I was thinking maybe you can sleep in here tonight. It’s big enough for both of us and the couch is so uncomfortable.”

“I don’t know about that,” said the teenager as his elevator eyes went up and down. The robe seemed to have been two sizes too small as it only covered the top portion of the thighs. Taking the initiative the boss addressed the situation.

“We’re both adults here. There’s no point of having a bad back sleeping on the sofa when a perfectly good bed is available. Anyways, we’ll get your airbed ready tomorrow if I have to blow on it all night long,” winked the girl as she sat on the bed.

It was bad enough that Milena looked so exquisite with her robe but with the innuendos, it drove him or his not so little one crazy.

“Oh okay,” attempting to hide his huge tent. “Let me get my pajamas and get ready for the night.”

Ernie was too tired to argue any further. He went into the bathroom for a quick shower and turn in for the night. As the teenager cleaned, he realized that moments ago his boss was in all her glory at the exact same spot. Ernie imagined Milena running her hands on those enormous breasts, water splashing down her gluteus maximus.

“Ah crap,” moaned the teenager. He thought the ogle was put to rest but now it was bigger and thicker than ever.

Meanwhile, the lady was pondering what delicious situation she could put her assistant in. She heard the shower running and wondered if he was keeping that monster clean. “Shit, I should have a camera in there,” cursed the succubus. She was beside herself envisioning Ernie stroke that salami until gallons and gallons of white gold explode all over the shower stall.

While in the bathroom, the kid was deciding what to do with himself. He didn’t feel right plastering the shower with his seed especially for the first night. Tempting fate, he decided that may be better tomorrow if he relieved himself. Fortunately for him, when he came back, Milena already gotten into bed.

“Thank god,” thought the young man. Now he can get a good night sleep without too much distraction. As he climbed into bed, the advisor turned her head around.

“Boo,” said the girl, aiming a flashlight at him. The lad almost keeled over in fright causing the woman to laugh hysterically.

“That wasn’t cool. You scared the crap out of me.”

“I thought you were a big boy,” as her eyes glanced intensely toward him. “Come on scoot down and sleep already.”

The young man slipped himself downward underneath the cover. “God, this will be a long night,” thought Ernie. He attempted to sleep but the raging cock had a mind of its own.

To his relief, the teenager heard the snoring sound of his bunk mate signaling to him he could finally relax and fall asleep. Unfortunate for him, Milena was faking to be asleep and had other plans. Before long, the kid was still and the woman could set her scheme into motion.

For this plan to work, the young lady made recordings that would have to be subconsciously heard while the teenager slept. The phone was placed beneath the kid’s pillow echoing: “Ernie is horny all the time. Ernie is afraid of Milena. Ernie submits to Milena.” The recording played in a loop for an hour but the executive could no longer wait. The executive wandered her arm down the length of Ernie’s body until she reached his thigh. “This is it,” thought the executive. Sliding her newly manicured and painted fingernails and hand toward the entry of Ernie’s pajamas, she was met with something hard and hot. “Fuck,” muttered the succubus. She didn’t realize how engrossed his shaft was. “Now to carefully slide the cock out of his brief and through the PJ’s entrance,” said the boss as a matter of fact. It was easier said than done. The kid being put in a constant state of arousal reacted immediately to the frigid hand of the executive. Like a monster rising from the dead, the young cock grew and pressed against the palm waiting to be unleashed. With much difficult and using both hands, Milena was able to extract the demon from the confines of the lad’s briefs. Precum stuck onto fingernails of the young lady as she stroke the behemoth to its full girth. “Shit, shit, shit,” moaned the lady. She knew that Ernie could really devastate her if he wanted to. For now, the young lass wanted the lad to make love to her. Merciless pounding can come later.

“Well, this would do,” muttered the woman as she guided the eight inch between her thighs. The warm slong slid between the legs of the queen. Like a vice, she bare down not allowing the monster from escaping. The young executive repeatedly ran her finger on the engrossed purple head between the piss slit. Precum flowed freely as the lady continued to assault it. Milena needed the kid to be conscious of what’s happening so she jabbed him with her fingernails.

“Ouch,” muttered Ernie as he felt a sharp pain surged up his body. The teenager remembered that he was sleeping in Milena’s bed and wondered what caused his discomfort. “Oh crap,” moaned the kid. He felt his cock stuck between the thighs of his boss. The lad attempted to extract himself from this predicament but failed to realize he was falling into Milena’s trap.

“Not tonight Josh, I’m tired,” mumbled the sleepy head lady. Ernie kept quiet as not to be detected but the manager had a different objective in mind. Thinking that she was back to sleep, the kid once again attempted to move only to be caught. “Josh,” shouted the girlfriend. Milena backhandedly gripped the teenager’s cock and proceeded to stroke him. “I’ll give you something, stop poking me.” The teenager wanted his boss to stop before he gotten into trouble but the executive was going to enjoy herself tonight. When the young woman stopped and got up, the lad was glad. “Maybe she’d move to a different position,” he thought. But the nightmare for Ernie was just beginning. The succubus got back onto the bed head first and went straight for Ernie’s crouch. Before he could say anything, the brunette went to town on the kid. She slid her lips passed the enlarged head and sucked as much as possible. The assistant couldn’t believe what was happening to him. His excitement turned to fear as the lady slow to a stop. Then she spoke.

“Josh, something is wrong. You’re, you’re so much ah thicker and and,” trailed off the girlfriend. At the very moment, the executive threw off the covers and turned on the lamp to reveal her employee next to her.

“Oh my god. Ernie! Why are you here?” screamed the executive. The assistant was scared by his manager’s reaction and appearance. She was staring at him with her piercing blue eyes sitting up on her knees. The baby doll chemise barely covered her knees and the flimsy nature of the top couldn’t even contain the treasures within.

“Milena, you told me to sleep in here tonight and,” said the kid before being cut off.

“And did I tell you to rape me too?” said the astonished boss. “And it’s Ms. Evilbum by the way. You’re getting way too informal with me. I couldn’t believe I took you in my mouth. When were you going to stop me? When you blew your load in my mouth?” said the manager as a matter of fact.

Ernie acknowledged that he couldn’t justify what happened but it wasn’t his fault. He responded the best way he could. “I’m sorry Ms. Evilbum. I don’t know what happened. I was sleeping then I woke up with you saying ‘Josh this and that’. I didn’t know who he was and got scared when you touched me. Before I could say anything you had me in your mouth and then I knew I should have stopped you but I felt so weak.”

The executive was impressed with her subordinate’s comeback. She needed to set boundaries tonight and lay down the law. “I understand what you are saying to me. Initially I thought you were Josh, my boyfriend. I felt you poking me so I proceeded to give you some fun. Of course, I realized you weren’t him when I took you to your balls. Josh isn’t that big and you’re huge,” said the boss without hesitation. The kid was kind of shock of Milena response. He could feel the aching coming back to his nether region. The manager sensing her assistant discomfort continued on. “Yeah, I wondered should I carry on or not. I didn’t want to scar you with the things I could have done with my ah mouth,” giggled the young lady.

Before she could speak again, the lad proceeded to get up and leave. “Where are you going?” asked the woman.

“Oh, I thought I’ll sleep on the living room floor. I don’t to cause any trouble,” muttered the kid.

“Well you could do that. Of course, that won’t stop you from coming in here and assaulting me all night long,” said the boss as a matter of fact.

“Ms. Evilbum, I will never do that to you,” sounded the sad lad feeling strange that the executive’s mood once again changed.

“If you are truly the gentleman that you claim you are then stay here tonight and prove it. I could be half naked and you won’t be tempted. That would be your honor.” The kid was bewildered at what Milena was saying. He could barely contain himself with what he was seeing in front of him. The flimsy chemise hardly was able to contain the double Ds. It was almost as though the outfit just gave up fighting against the weight of the mammary and let them all out.

“Okay, I’ll do it,” said the kid not knowing how to proceed.

“I have your word. Just to guarantee my safety, I would need to tie you to the bed rail. Don’t worry. I’ll use a scarf and it would only be your hands.”

The lad nodded his head in defeat. He felt humiliated for having to do this. As the succubus tied the scarf onto the lad’s hand, Ernie could see and feel the double D inches from his face. “God, it would be a long night,” thought the kid. This would be a longer night than the teenager realized. Part B of the executive plan was coming into play. She pressed play on the MP3 player underneath the kid’s pillow. It played something that would be devastating for the assistant. “Milena is your only release. Ernie needs her.” It was as simple as that. For what seemed like hours, the recording played causing little to no sleep for the lad. To make matters worse, his boss seemed to toss and turn. Several times her hands and various parts of her body made contact with him, on his chest and thighs. The assistant was losing his mind as she kneed him several times against his crouch. The aching pain between his legs seemed surreal. He felt like he could punch a hole in the wall. Like a caged animal, Ernie attempted to release his hands from the confinement. Luckily for him, the legal eagle didn’t tie it too tight. She wanted him to be freed and pounce on her. Even being untied, the kid couldn’t drive himself onto his superior. She has always been nice to him. He stroked himself several times but that seem to do nothing for him. The manager on the other hand was ready to strike. She sensed his discomfort, freedom and lack of resolve. His sighing was all that she needed to proceed.

Before Ernie could react, Milena turned on the lamp and flipped the blanket away. “What are you doing?” cried the distressed woman. The lad was freed with a swollen member sticking out. It was freakish as Ernie was only 5 foot 7 inches and only one hundred sixty pounds. “You promised.”

“Oh, sorry the scarf came loose by itself,” said the kid trying to explain the situation.

“And how about that?” groaned the boss pointing to his cock.

Ernie couldn’t deny what was there or how it looked. He was able to explode. “I’m sorry, I just need to,” the assistant said before being cut off.

“Is this how you repay me? I gave you an internship then a job. I even took you in. Now in front of me you have this massive cock with a crazed look on your face,” wept the lady. The teenager wanted to say something but couldn’t. She was right. It was all his fault. He was taken back with what happened next.

“Is this what you need?” said the executive gripping the monster. She slid her hand on the colossal head all the way to the base. God it felt hot and aching. In fact, the ogre seemed bigger than ever like several inches thicker and longer. She knew she couldn’t stop now. “You’ve been eyeing me since day one.”

“Ms. Evilbum, no it’s not like that. I think the world of you,” muttered the lad enjoying the slow strokes.

“That might be true but your eyes don’t lie. I’ve seen you steal glances at me. Even now, you couldn’t help yourself but to look.” The kid was caught red handed. He stopped looking at her almost exposed jugs only to be exposed but his jerking sausage. The manager knew she hit a nerve.

“Ah, you’re just very pretty. I’m sorry,” said the teenager honestly.

Milena knew he was being honest and appreciated it. She was going to reward him soon but not without some fun at his expense. “But my hand is not what you want. How do you feel about this?”

With one swift movement, the lass went straight down making contact with her lips from the tip of the beast to the balls. Ernie gulped as he watched and felt this sight occurring in front of him. He couldn’t believe it was really happening. The popping sound from the suction brought the reality back to the situation. She continued to take long and short sucks without missing a beat. The whole time she saw the kid was shaking and in shock. The scene was raunchy as the executive continued the onslaught of sucking and licking the purple head with renewed vigor. She kept on sliding her tongue on the kid’s piss slit causing him to get extremely sensitive. Milena even split it open with her fingernail and tongued the inside flesh for all its worth.

“Ms. Evilbum, please,” yelped the kid.

“Oh, you’re ready, huh?” teased the manager. The legal advisor caressed the cock up and down in preparation for what was the longest night of her life.

“Ms. Evilbum, what are you doing? Stop,” pleaded the arching teenager.

The once calm boss became enraged. “What did you say to me? Are you telling what to do? I know what you want but I’m only going to give you what you need.” With that pronouncement, Milena lowered herself onto Ernie’s monster. “Oh motherfucking shit,” whispered the manager. She didn’t want her subordinate to hear her cry. God, he was never this big in the office. “Did she push the envelope too far this time?” she thought. No point in crying about spilt milk. The young athlete moved up and down the pole as though her life depended on it. After a while it didn’t feel too bad as her body adapt to the extra girth and size. She watched as the assistant appeared scared and stressed.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s it. Is this what you wanted, huh? shouted the executive as she squeezed down hard on the invading serpent.

“Ah ah, Ms. Evilbum, please,” cried the lad. The sensations were severe as the manager piston rapidly.

“Don’t worry. I’m going faster. Anything for my assistant.”

“Ms. Evilbum, I don’t want this. Please stop.”

“Stop? Is the kid crazy?” thought the boss. “What’s wrong with you? You tried to attack me with this big ass cock and now you’re asking me to stop?” said the incredulous advisor. “No I won’t stop. In fact, I’ll give you what you’re used to.” Milena got off the teenager and mounted him like a gymnast. Like the landlady, she pounded him from above with ruthless aggression. The executive was spread eagle going up and down the one eyed ogle.

“Oh god, Ernie. This is hurting me more than it’s hurting you. You should be more grateful you little shit.” The loud slapping sound of the forty inch hips echoed through the room. The assistant felt the pain caused by his manager as he gave up fighting it. Tears flowed down his cheeks while watching the scene in front of him. The boss was lost in lust, pain and pleasure. It finally felt right as the energy flowed through her body from the carnal contact. “Fuck fuck fuck,” grunted the queen. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body and up her spine. She glanced down at her subordinate to see a corpse. He didn’t move or show any emotion after each slap of her thighs. Thinking he was an ungrateful brat, she got off him and prepared the punishment. The lad on the other hand thought he was done for the night. Ernie was so out of it that he didn’t realize not cumming. As he tried to regain his composure a swift slap was heard. Then another and another. Before long, a sharp pain radiated from the tip of his cock to the rest of his body. Ernie lifted his head to see his boss using his penis as a ping pong. The manager had a sadistic grin as she gazed into the lad’s eyes.

“Oh so you’re awake. Didn’t want to bore you while I fucked your brains out,” snorted the executive.

“Ms. Evilbum, please don’t hurt me,” moaned the kid.

“Why you little,” the enraged lady said preparing a fist blow to the monster only to be stop by her assistant.

Ernie saw the look in Milena’s eyes and decided to act. The boss was straddling his legs so he reached out stroking her inner thighs. The sensations started to ripple back to her clit. With the look of appeasement and sub-servitude, the boss decided not to beat the sense into her legal assistant. In fact, she chose a different approach. “What do you want?” asked the lady as she gently caressed the much abused serpent. The lad sighed as the tender and smooth hands of the queen caused his penis to throb. Not wanting the repeat of what happened earlier, the assistant went straight to the point. “I don’t want to fuck you. I want to make love to you,” said the kid loud and proud.

The executive was taken back by her subordinate’s pronouncement. Maybe his newly found confidence will match his immense bat and balls. The young manager needed to make sure.

“Aren’t you cocky?” laughed the busty brunette as she traced her fingernail around the purple head of little Ernie. “Are you willing to put your mouth where your cock was?” smiled the lady.

Ernie got up and proceeded to gesture Milena to lie down. The boss spread wide open and waited for her assistant to get busy. The kid knew this was the moment of truth. He drove right at it and attacked it with all his skills. The teenager licked, kissed, and ran his mouth and lips all over her pussy. Ernie kept on the assault running his tongue all around Milena’s sensitive clit. The young advisor wasn’t prepared by her lover’s enthusiasm and persistence.

“Shit,” groaned the boss. The subordinate ministrations were having the desired effect on her. Regardless how much she fought it, the sensations were overwhelming. She couldn’t allow her employee see her in this vulnerable state. But the more she resisted, the stronger the buildup was. “Oh god,” cried the athlete. Her orgasm was about to rip through her body when she wrapped her legs around the kid’s head. “Eeerrrnnniiieee,” screamed the boss. Her strong and mighty thigh muscles squeezed nearly the life out of the legal assistant but he kept on assaulting the nub. “Oh crap, I’m cccuuummmiiinnnggg,” cried the legal eagle giving up the fight against the inevitable. Her juices flowed freely onto the assistant face while he lapped up as much as he could. The queen was in heaven but wanted more. She wondered what other tricks the teenager got up his sleeves. Relaxing and enjoying the orgasmic afterglow, the manager was brought back to reality by the massaging hands of the assistant. Ernie attempted to break from the leg lock of the boss but to no avail. Milena looked at the lad enveloped by her thighs. The kid had three qualities that the executive appreciated: cuteness, capability and horniness. In fact, she was going to reward him for all his efforts.

“Wow, you really do like me. Do you have anything else to show me?” laughed the boss. The kid looked very serious as he got up onto his knees hovering above the lass spread legs. At that angle, the executive could see the instrument of pain on the side of the kid’s thighs. It looked like an unsheathed sword pointing directly at her. Without saying a single word, the assistant ran his fingers up and down the legs of his manager. Milena sighed at the sensations cumulating toward her clit. She knew that teenager was eager to ream the crap out of her soon so the executive motioned for him to come closer.

“Hey young one. What cha got there?” smiled the lady.

“I want you,” replied the subordinate without any reservation. The manager saw the entire cock jerked as he announced his intentions. The young lady bit her lip knowing she might have awoken a monster.

“Slide your thing between my tits. I haven’t had anything big there for so long,” said the endowed woman lowering her teddy to expose her double Ds. The kid was more than ecstatic slipping his eight inch tool between those soft pillows. For the longest time, Ernie has been stealing glimpses of his busty boss. He was only able to see cleavage shots and the random down blouse during meetings and encounters. Now the lad couldn’t believe it as he was titty fucking Ms. Evilbum.

“Are you having fun there?” giggled the advisor. The kid removed his harpoon between the twin peaks and started to suck and lick each breast and nipple. The manager knew all the sessions in her office did a toll on the lad. Milena regularly displayed a hint of cleavage for the kid to see then unbutton more as needed. She would often reach over to grab something allowing him to see plenty or arch her back to stretch causing the behemoth to defy gravity. He devoured each breast hungrily while planting kisses all around the areola and flicking the erected nipples.

The manager smiled at all the happenings to her body but she wanted some oral too. “Hey, I want something in my mouth too,” muttered the lady. Her assistant stopped and planted a long wet kiss directly on her lips to her shock. Milena expected little Ernie in her throat but this brought back feelings as a teenager again. The assistant kissed and nipped the neck using his fingers to move the few strands of hair covering the manager’s face. The boss felt uncomfortable as her subordinate stared right into her eyes. “He is in fact serious about making love to her,” thought the lady. The kid broke the gaze speaking for the first time for a while.

“Can I make love to you now, Ms. Evilbum?” asked the employee nicely. The manager waited a longer time to hear that since he started working here. Being the smart ass she was, Milena replied in kind.

“Well, can you?” asked the executive sarcastically. The kid jumped back up onto his knees revealing his little friend. The manager bit her lip wondering what he was going to do with it.

“Yes I can,” enthusiastically shouted the teenager. The kid proceeded to slide his bat onto Milena’s entrance several times without entering her. The young manager was willing and waiting, and couldn’t understand why her assistant would tease her like that. Approaching the breaking point, the boss decided to take matters in her own hands.

“Ernie, come on. What are you waiting for?” begged the legal eagle.

“Sorry, I’m just pondering the number of times I thought of you and now I can’t believe this is happening,” said the kid trailing off.

“Wait I was pounding you ten minutes ago. Were you feeling all butterflies in your stomach back then too?” asked the executive curious to what her subordinate was thinking for the first time.

“No, what happened earlier wasn’t what I wanted,” said the kid as a matter of fact.

“So what do you want?” asked the legal advisor nervously.

“What do you think I want?” replied the playful kid caressing the executive’s inner thighs. “So can I worship at your temple?”

The young lady didn’t even bother responding to the question as she grabbed the teenager’s cock and guided into her hole. The lad smiled as he felt the manager’s hand on his member. He knew that she really wanted him badly and he didn’t wish to disappoint her.

Ernie proceeded to slowly grind his monster in Milena with precision and skill. With her legs pushed up in the air, the teen plunged his entire member into the manager’s tight love box. Before long, the kid was pounding the executive with vigor and rhythm. Feeling confident in what he was doing, the assistant reached over and devoured the ripe melons. He sucked and licked the nipples until they were rock hard. Every single flick on each breast caused ripples all over her body. The sensations of the constant pounding were driving the young lady crazy. Milena wondered if this was love making for Ernie, what would animalistic sex would be like. The dreamer was jarred back to reality as the kid stopped what he was doing and started to flip the executive around. Before she could realize it, the manager was on all fours.

“Oh crap,” moaned the boss. Although doggy style was one of the more pleasurable positions for her, she felt extremely vulnerable and exposed in that stance. “Ernie, what are doing?” weakly protesting the lady.

The assistant separated the cheeks of the manager’s thighs and planted dozens of kisses on her backside and love box. The executive was beside herself when the kid snaked his tongue into her twat.

“Ah Ernie, please don’t, don’t stop,” begged the boss. Never in her entire life had she experience such ministration from anyone. The young advisor juices flowed freely dripping onto the lad’s face. Her forty inch hips thrust upward hoping to receive the loving mouth and tongue of the lad but it was met with the aggression of an ogre. Like a hot knife cutting through butter, the assistant sink his boy toy deep into the crevasse of the boss. Milena pulled back to minimize the assault but the teenager held her steady. The legal eagle thrashed her hair and head upward as the assistant intensified his onslaught. Glancing at the mirror on the opposite end of the room, Milena watched her assistant stroke with concentration and gusto.

“Oh god, Ernie. Fucking shit,” yelled the six foot brunette. The kid kept on hammering his spear into the hunger executive as mini orgasms rip through her entire body. Not accustomed to such pleasures, the manager wanted to end this right without losing total control.

“Yeah that’s it, right there,” growled the cougar. Pushing back as the teenager plummeted his dong, the manager hoped that she could flip him over with her butt. Ernie too noticed his manager’s new founded aggression. Every single thrust was met with an overwhelm response. Before the teen realized it, his young boss was on top of him reserve cowgirl style. The one last push by the forty inch hips caused the kid to keel over. The girth and length of the ogre were the primary reason it was still in the executive’s box. Feeling the full weight of the boss, the assistant couldn’t muster any strength to respond. Getting up, Milena was amused and amazed at the sight in front of her. The kid was covered in sweat while the man meat was lying on top of his belly button. Ernie did her good but it was up to her to finally seal the deal. Straddling the waist of the teen, the six foot brunette gave a long and wet open mouth kiss. The embrace ended only because the lady needed air.

“Ernie, it’s my turn to take care of you. I’m going to ride you like a witch on a broom. Every ounce of cum from your balls will be mine,” boasted the boss. Milena’s wicked grin scared the subordinate to submission. The kid watched as the full figured executive positioned her hips onto her assistant’s big stick. Being semi-rigid, she wondered what she could do with his long john other than the obvious. The lady remembered riding her first boyfriend as a teenager without allowing him to enter her. “What was it?” thought the lady. Yes it was called the camel toe slide. Maybe I can do something like that, thought the lass. Like applying honey in a barbeque, the young manager slid back and forth on top of Ernie’s cock coating with her juices. The kid didn’t know what his boss was doing but he was getting antsy. Like a baker kneading dough, the young woman massaged the precum out of the ogre with her pussy lips. The kid was beside himself watching his cock being milked and grinded slowly from above. “What was she up to?” thought the lad.

“Please, Ms. Evilbum, can you?” asked the assistant trailing off. The executive knew what her subordinate wanted but she wanted to hear it from him.

“Yes, can I what?” responded the brunette sliding without missing a beat.

“Can you know put it in?” muttered the shy kid. The boss laughed thinking this was a quick turnaround from the teenager pounding her to the indecisive boy. Thinking this was an opportunity to teach him something, the manager decided to be coy.

“Put what in?” responded the legal advisor trying to be nonchalant while working the pinned serpent.

“Arrg, urrrgg,” moaned the kid trying to make sense what was happening to him. “Please Ms. Evilbum, I need you. I want to be in you,” cried the assistant.

“Wow you’re such a nasty boy,” said the manager seductively and sarcastically. “God, I got to punish you with my vice. Do you want to be punished?”

The lad gulped as the large and in charge boss ran her finger from the purple head to his balls. The only thing he could do was to nod his head but that wasn’t good enough for the queen.

“If you want it, ask for it?” said the manager spreading her thighs more. The goddess was enjoying the moment making the kid squirm.

“May you do me until I’m broken?” pleaded the kid. The lady was amused with the choice of words of the lad.

“I’m guaranteeing when I’m done with you, you won’t be able to walk straight,” chuckled the diva. She lifted up the chemise that was scrunched at her waist and tossed it aside. Using her free hand to guide the one eyed ogle, the executive braced herself from the impending impalement.

Like a tender piece of meat, the slick dick slipped into her faster than she was anticipated. “Aaawww, shit,” yelled the boss.

As the full weight of the six foot brunette bared down on the scrawny teenager, Ernie realized that this would be the final position of the night. The boss was going all out riding the shit out of the kid. For every five strokes, Milena would do a clockwise grinding motion follow-up by squeeze and forward slide of her hips.

“Yeah, yeah, fuck yeah,” slapped the thighs of the two lovers. Milena relished every single thrust with the lad as she ramped up her tempo. Ernie couldn’t believe what was happening as the diva levitated six inches off the thighs before thundering back down. Luckily for him, the well lubed monster was able to take the pounding done by the executive. In fact, the boss was astonished at her assistant’s stamina. But at this very moment, the young lady only cared about one thing: her impending orgasm. Like a well-oiled machine, the pair assaulted each other without mercy. The succubus couldn’t take it anymore as orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body.

“Ahhhhhh fffuuuccckkk, yyoouu lliittllee sshhiitt!” yelled the boss. The assistant was pinned down as the young lady did rapid short strokes maximizing the sensations from Ernie’s cock.

“Uh, Ms. Evilbum, I’m about to cum,” mumbled the kid as the lady continued to grind incessantly. Not wanting to clean up the big mess that was about to come, the legal eagle bounced off the ogre and wrapped her pouty lips around the one eyed monster. Feeling scared and excited at the same time, the young lady could feel the cum surging through the penis waiting to blast out.

“Aww, shit, I’m cumming Ms. Evilbum,” cried the kid. The manager couldn’t believe the violent spasms from her assistant’s little friend. It jerked all over the place in her mouth and thought to bare down on it but reconsider safer to let the monster be. The first few spurts always caused the boss to shutter because the ferocity and suddenness. But the lad kept on cumming. It was all about keeping up with the flow of nectar and Ernie was no different. The young woman sucked and swallowed as much of the boy juice as she could. What seemed like ages, the teenager at last finished unloading his wad into the executive’s warm mouth. Milena slurped the last of the white gold savoring the taste. She wasn’t able to earlier due to the high volume flowing through her mouth and throat. The young lady felt full literally and figuratively as a tummy swished with little Ernie’s batter. She giggled thinking how this night played out which drew a reaction from her neighbor.

“What’s so funny?” asked the teen. The boss grinned at the pussy drenched face and body of the assistant. She was proud of her work although the lady might prefer a little more begging and torture next time.

“No, nothing really funny,” smiled the executive. “Except that I marked you as mine.” The busty babe ran her fingernails down the kid’s chest to the defeated serpent causing his body to shudder. “There, there, little one. Don’t be scared.”

The teenager not wanting to be coddled took on the verbal offensive. “Well I would have marked you also if you weren’t insistent on devouring all my yummy cummy in your tummy,” said the kid as a matter of fact.

The manager couldn’t believe he said that. It took all her strength from laughing or punching him in the balls. “What could I have done? You weren’t wearing a hat and started to cum. I bet no hat could contain that load. Luckily I took all of it in. Otherwise you will be doing the laundry among other things. When was the last time a girl allowed you to cum in her mouth and down her throat no less?”

“Ah, never. The closest I got was accidentally cumming in someone’s mouth and she pushed me away,” said the lad trailing off.

“Well, what happened next?” replied the eager beaver.

“You probably can guess. The first two shots hit directly in her mouth which caused her to gag and push away. Of course the next few blasts landed on her face and hair. By then, I emptied my entire load on the rest of her body. Initially she was furious at me but realizing it was my first time and having the scared like shit look, she gave me a pass. Anyways, I helped her clean up afterwards which earned me brownie points for future transgressions,” smiled the lad.

The revelation peeped the executive’s interest but she decided to address this curiosity at a late date. Being mighty proud of her work tonight, the manager kissed the assistant on the forehead and wished him sweet dreams of her.