The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Cravings — A New Boss is in Town

(Fd, Mc)

A young boss discovers things she craves as she experiments on her unsuspecting subjects.

Chapter 3 — Milena craves cock.

[Fm]

By Constant Cravings

Mind Control and An Idle Mind — What can go wrong?

Milena started to experiment how far she can go with the mind suggestions. Although it was easy to have her assistant do tricks for her like a zombie, the manager wanted a more interactive and conscious character. Someone who was complicit to the situation yet helpless to act was the type of person she desired at least depending on her mood.

The rest of the week was full of training sessions with her new assistant and she decided to take full opportunity of them. As the college kid entered her room, the boss gestured to him to sit directly across from her.

“So how are you doing today?”

“Oh I’m great, how about you?”

“I’m doing well. First thing I want to address is some personnel issues. As you can tell, when you come in here, this is a private setting to talk. I want you to feel free tell me anything on your mind.”

“Oh, okay,” replied Ernie with nothing else to add. Wanting to lead and control the conversation, the legal eagle responded.

“So do you have a girlfriend?”

“Ah, currently no,” said the teenager wondering why she was asking this.

“Well, that’s okay. There are plenty of women in this office who would be happy to hear that,” said the boss meekly.

“Oh, there’s a few that are cute,” nervously said the intern.

“Which ones?” immediately replied the boss.

“Umm, well, Juana the receptionist is also a cutie pie. She’s really beautiful and that butt and breasts are simply amazing. It’s a shame that we can’t see more of her body. And how about the finance team? Wow.”

Those last lines from the intern didn’t play well with the boss.

“That’s super. Let’s focus on the work at hand.” Milena angrily snorted.

“No, no, no. You are doing it all wrong. Are you stupid or something?” shouted the legal advisor. She was still incensed by the kid’s earlier statements. The legal manager watched as the intern glanced away from her stern look.

“Hey let’s take a five minute break,” barked the boss.

Milena played with her smart phone while waiting for the kid to come back. She received a text message from her boyfriend, Josh, indicating that he was flying back to the states on Friday night. The young lady glanced at the clock and realized it had already been ten minutes. She went out of her office to look for him in the cubicle but he wasn’t there. As Milena strolled down the hall towards the restroom, she heard laughter and talking. The manager watched as her intern stood joking and talking with Juana. The boss was seething at the sight of her people commingling with that slut. She stormed back to her desk and picked up the phone to call the front desk.

“Hi Juana, I’m trying to locate Ernie, have you seen him?”

“Oh, no Ms. Evilbum, I haven’t seen him recently,” said the receptionist innocently, while muffled talking was heard in the background.

“Okay thanks,” said the advisor, holding back what she actually knew. “Juana can be handled later,” Milena mused. “What am I going to do with that kid?”

Just then there was a knock on the door and in walked her intern.

“So where were you?”

“I went to the bathroom.”

“And…” said the advisor, awaiting the truth.

“I was speaking with Juana about various stuff.”

“What stuff?”

“Oh, just how old people were here.”

“Anybody’s in particular,” asked the manager curiously.

“Oh yeah, I asked about your age but Juana laughed and said you’ve over the hill.”

“Is that so, huh?” said the boss angrily. “What else did she say?”

“That you were way too old for me and that you would never even appreciate what I have to offer. I laughed saying I didn’t mean it that way.”

Milena was taken back at what she heard. She was furious at the conniving receptionist and the long dong brat.

“Did Juana say anything else?”

“Oh yeah, she giggled and said she’s available.”

“So you really like her?” cautiously mentioned the older woman.

“She’s alright. I don’t really think I’m her type but I do like her flirty ways.”

The young lady broke out in glorious laughter which was joined in by the teenager. With her good looks, youth, and nice body, Juana wasn’t that interested in Ernie.

“But if you are interested in someone, don’t give up? Well, like anything in life, if you play your cards right, you can have anything. Remember that.”

“Thank you, Ms. Evilbum. I’ll try to remember that.”

Unbeknownst to the lad, Milena infused the background music with her mind control app. “Ernie desires Milena. Ernie craves Milena. Ernie gets thick and hard when Milena stares.”

“I just wanted to end this meeting with one short work exercise. I want us to be able to work with one another without any issues. So it’s important to look or do anything you crave.”

The last word left an uncomfortable impression with the lad. He watched as Milena eyes glanced up and down his body with her eyes resting on his crotch. As she stared and grinned mischievously, his cock started to get hard. The intern attempted to adjust his seat to the amusement of the executive.

“Now your turn,” smiled the boss.

The kid eyes wandered from her black boots to her black sheer nylons to her dark gray skirt. His line of sight then went up to her form fitting blouse with no fluffy design this time. And lastly, they rested on her brown hair and blue eyes. Ernie’s vision lingered on her eyes which caused some embarrassment and discomfort for the spirited advisor.

“Hey what’s wrong? Why are staring at my face,” cried the manager, having at last to glance away.

“No, I’m sorry, you have beautiful blue eyes,” awkwardly said the intern.

“Oh,” answered Milena, getting caught off guard. “Thank you. You have nice eyes too,” muttered the executive. She felt lame saying that as though she was a school girl. “So what else do you like?” with her voice dropping off near the end.

“Your boots,” said the intern. “Very stylish.”

With that additional information, the young boss knew what she wanted to use Ernie for. He could be useful in gathering information and swaying people. Also she wanted to explore his feelings for her. This was a great opportunity in understanding the mind of a guy.

“Hey, Ernie, can you work late Friday night?” carefully asked Milena.

“Sure, I’ll work any hours you assign me.”

“Good, Friday then, don’t worry about dinner, we’ll get something. Hey by the way, ‘mega’.”

“What, Ms. Evilbum, what just happened?” said the assistant.

“Oh Ernie, remember to work late on Friday.”

“Okay, Ms. Evilbum.”

When the day came along, the boss felt anxious and uneasy. It was Friday and her intern usually works afternoon due to classes in the morning.

“It has been ten minutes past two, where is that lad,” cried the cougar.

The manager did not see or hear from the college kid for a better part of the afternoon although various people contacted her about his status. Milena was angry beyond belief. From outward appearances she wore a pretty casual Friday outfit—sweater, skirt and some pumps. But underneath the sweater was a surprise. A surprise that she hoped Ernie was to discover. Five o’clock came about and feeling defeated she decided to leave for the afternoon when there was a tap at the door.

“Come in.”

Her intern came waltzing in looking dilapidated and in anguish.

“I’m so sorry Ms. Evilbum,” muttered the kid before being cut off.

“You know how long I was waiting for you,” yelled the manager. “Get the fuck out of this office!”

Luckily for her, no one nearby could hear the conversation since most was gone for the week. Ernie was shocked and overwhelmed. He attempted to hobble out of the office when his boss blocked the way.

“What’s wrong with your leg?” asked the manager with still a harsh tone.

“Oh, I got bang up while biking in traffic. That’s why I was late.”

The advisor was beside herself with distress upon what she heard. Milena thought that he was with someone else and ditched work. She reached over and hugged Ernie. It was no ordinary hug as she pushed into the lad fully without hesitation rewarding him on what transpired. And it didn’t go unnoticed by the lad. He almost tipped over by the pressure and force of her actions. The boy didn’t know what to do. Should he enjoy it or lean in too? Ernie took it in carefully, thanking her and holding her hand.

“So do you want to work tonight?” the manager batting her eyes.

“I’m a bit sore but yes I’m good to go,” smiled the intern, feeling better after his boss started to calm down.

The young lady licked her lips as she thought what to do tonight. Change of plans but still as delicious, she thought.

The lad was tasked with reviewing and archiving the legal documents in file cabinets and boxing them for storage. It was an arduous task of moving files, boxes and staring at documents. All night long, the manager did thunder runs through the office to see if anyone else remained here. After the cleaning crew left for the night she felt at ease to implement her plan.

“Hi Ernie, can you get the “D” box from the contracts section downstairs?”

“Yes Ms. Evilbum.”

Unbeknownst to the intern, the background music in the conference room echoed a different subliminal message. “You need to get box ‘I’ from the HR section. Get box ‘I’. You will feel overwhelm with your work and need sex to relief your stress.”

Meanwhile in the office, the executive was receiving a phone call on her cell.

“Well I’m glad you call too,” replied the manager.

“Everyone was talking about you departure,” said the caller. “So what are you doing right now?”

“I’m by myself, working late, all alone, wait I have a new intern here but he’s a doofus.”

“So are you making killer money? They move me up too. I got a bigger desk but it’s not the same without you. Late night is not as fun,” the caller replied.

At that moment, the assistant tumbled in with the legal files.

“You bought me box ‘I’ when I asked for box ‘D’. It’s clearly labeled. Do you remember the alphabet like you learned in grade school,” chastised the boss.

“I’m sorry,” the teen replied.

The lad stumbled out of the room looking for the right box.

“I’m telling you a simple box, I can’t take it anymore,” said the manager back on the phone. “I want to get rid of him but he tries. God, what do you think that college kid smoke all day?”

The caller laughed reminding Milena what she used to smoke and do during the late nights.

“Did you think about that, you dirty dog, I think about that too. Maybe we should do a web conference,” suggested the executive.

“Sorry I’m bar hopping tonight,” said the caller. “Finish up before midnight. Have fun.”

“I will,” laughed the manager mischievously.

As the brunette ended her call, in came Ernie without the box.

“Ms. Evilbum, I brought you coffee to make up for my mistake.”

The young lady glanced at the caffeinated beverage but hoped for something else to keep her awake tonight.

“Leave it over there,” motioned the boss as the kid slithered out of the office. “Are you for forgetting something?” as she turned around only to see no one there.

The advisor went down the hall to the conference room but didn’t see him there. She sat down and examined the notations the intern started to make when Ernie came in.

“Oh Ms. Evilbum, why are you here,” said the lad somewhat fearful.

“You forgot to return with something I wanted,” adamantly replied the boss.

“Oh the box, I left it in the filing room. Sorry about that. It’s that this internship is very important to me.”

“Forget about the box and come take a seat,” said the manager, feeling this was her opportunity to lure him in. “Sit over here next to me.”

“I’m terrible sorry. It’s my junior year in school and there’s a lot of pressure.”

“I know college is tough and working here is too,” said the boss. “But this is a great opportunity for you in the legal field with a prestigious firm. Learn from the best and from these simple mistakes will help you get a better handle of these situations that would make you more efficient.”

“I’m just nervous about graduating soon and the real world. I want to make a strong impression and willing to do whatever it takes. I’m dedicated to you and the company, hoping you would see me in a positive light.”

The young lady chuckled at the lad’s response. “Don’t worry about it. Just relax. No point of stressing and being worked up on mistakes that are already done. Come on remove the jacket, take it off.”

“You’re the boss. I trust you having experience handling stress in the legal field.”

“Take a deep breath and close your eyes. Let all of your tension leave your body and take it easy. With your eyes closed, tell me the first things that come into your mind.”

“Wow, you’re great at this job and so dedicated,” replied the assistant opening his eyes.

“Shut your eyes. Tell me why you are here.”

“I want to get ahead in the real world and may even get a recommendation out of this.”

“Is that all you want to get out of working here?” said the boss as she went to close the door.

“I’m willing to learn anything you got to teach. I want to absorb and take every thing in,” said Ernie matter of fact.

“Really, huh? You know that there are long and late nights. Often most people would have no personal life at all. Do you have it in you to deal with that?” said the boss removing her bra and panties.

“I guess so,” said the kid timidly.

“You don’t sound convincing. I don’t need people working under me to be weak.”

“I’m just not sure I can make it on my own,” replied the intern honestly.

“Don’t worry. Follow my instruction and I’ll make you a believer. In fact, the lesson starts right now.”

With that, the boss tossed her panties into the face of her assistant falling onto his lap.

The shocked kid opened his eyes to see the voluptuous manager in all her glory. Her huge full figure breasts just begged to be sucked as the intern mouth was gaped open.

“Call my name,” shouted the boss.

“Ms. Evilbum?” replied the kid.

“Call my name!” repeated the lass.

“Ms. Evilbum, Milena, goddess,” which was met with a slap on the cheek.

“I hope you can follow directions well because I’m a consummate professional with a lot of talent and skill. I can teach you things you can’t learn in school.”

With that the boss spread eagle on the conference room table.

“Finger fuck your boss and if you do a good job, I’ll have accounting add a zero in your pay check.”

Ernie could believe what was happening to him. “Was this for real,” he thought. The student decided to manipulate his fingers in the legal advisor’s pussy and play it by ear.

“Yeah, there, Ernie, god. Come on honey, fuck me with your tongue, damn it.”

The young lad sucked and licked as he watched his lady boss arched her back.

“Yeah, take some initiative, baby,” as the executive pushed the files off the table and latched her long legs around the assistant’s neck.

The college kid glanced at the mess on the floor and attempted to mouth his displeasure but only to be stopped by her death grip.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full. Yes you’re going to spend many, many more hours organizing all those shit. You’ll stay late until it is all done right. Yes, all of it, fuck yeah.”

The crazed woman shoved the teenager head between her legs as she demanded more and more of his ministration.

“Is that all you got for me!” shouted the legal advisor.

Like a horse being whipped, the kid got down to the nasty business at hand. He assaulted that clit without mercy as he flicked it back and forth.

“Get down on your fucking knees and lick it,” yelled Milena. “Call my name, bitch!”

“Ms. Evilbum,” said the kid with a muffed sound.

“You better motherfucker,” laughed the supervisor. “I’m the craziest bitch in this firm.

“Oh ssshhhiiittt,” screamed the manager as the orgasm ripped through her body.

“Wow, you make a great little plaything,” the young executive said.

Ernie couldn’t respond or see for that matter as he attempted to wipe the pussy juices off his face. Milena couldn’t wait any longer for her assistant slow response and proceeded to pull his shoes and pants off causing the lad to fall back onto the chair. The horny boss couldn’t get his underwear off quick enough and decided to use her teeth to tear into the fabric.

“Do you like me playing with your balls?” said Milena in monstrous laughter.

The college teen could only nod as his boss started to caress him first with her fingers on his strained purple cockhead then running her nails all over his cock and balls.

“Yeah, that that’s what I want as she felt the throbbing motion of Ernie’s cock in her hands. I think I want to hear these nuts smack my backside. Come on honey, time to earn your pay.”

The well booty manager hiked her ass up into the air as she anticipated the lethal weapon entering her. Ernie on the other hand was confused and taken back. He didn’t know what to do because the teenager wanted some relief but not like this. Before he could render a decision, Ernie felt a cold icy hand grabbed onto his cock and gliding it into a gooey box.

“Come on. Fuck me already you little shit,” screamed the manager pushing back onto the cock.

The underwhelming performance of her assistant wasn’t playing well with the boss. The doggy-style fuck fest was more about her thrusting backward then him pushing his cock in. Milena’s final motion caused the lad to fall butt first onto the armless chair.

“I’m going to ride you like a wild bull,” shouted the young lady.

Like a cowgirl, Milena rode the teenage college student for all he was worth.

“You don’t learn this late night studying in college, huh?”

Ernie watched as Ms. Evilbum ran both her hands into her hair while her breasts bounced and smacked him repeatedly. Her pussy was working overtime as she fucked the legal assistant in three or four short strokes and then proceeded to grind into him in a counterclockwise motion.

“God, your fucking cock. I’m cccuuummmiiinnnggg,” shrieked Milena.

Her orgasmic juices lubricated the fuck pole causing it to slip and pop into her other hole.

“Oh shit,” muttered the legal advisor as she continued to allow the invading spear wreak havoc on her Turkish ass.

Milena was about to tell Ernie when he started to pulsate.

“Ms. Evilbum, I’m cccuuummmiiinnnggg too,” stuttered the kid while being hit with her bouncing boobs.

Like a wild cat, the executive leaped off the cock and plunged her throat into it just in time to take the volcanic cum blasts. Streams and streams of white gold filled her famish tummy. Milena fell full but still wanted to go another round with the one eyed ogle. Ernie on the other hand looked decrepitated and drained. The promised dinner was never delivered and he felt like his soul was drained from him. The manager hovered above her prey and wondered what to do. There would be hell to pay for the calorie cum shake in her stomach but it was worth the effort. Feeling a moment of weakness, the boss decided to let the kid for now and prepare for their future encounters. Ernie barely could walk back to his cubicle to the delight of Milena. She did a good job she thought. They both did.

“Hey let me drive you home, little toy. It’s getting late and you seemed exhausted. Mega.”

“Oh, what happened,” said the lad bewildered but too weak to contemplate what occurred.

The manager grabbed Ernie’s hand and led him back to their section.

“Get your bike and let’s head home,” smiled Milena.

The kid placed his bicycle into his manager trunk and both of them drove off. Ernie drifted in and out of consciousness during much of the ride home. Milena glanced at him with a smile. The lad looked like an angel with his moisten hair in the dim moon light. His eyes darted to the legs and chest of the advisor which did not go unnoticed. She made sure he had plenty to see. The young lady felt sorry for him that she could share at least not yet the incredible encounter they experienced together. As she drove into the parking lot of the apartment complex, the executive gently stroked his face moving a strand of hair that had fallen down.

“Hey wake up sleepy head,” whispered the lady.

“Oh, it’s already time for school, please let me sleep another ten minutes,” moaned the teenager.

“Time to wake up,” shook the boss.

“Oh, Milena, I mean Ms. Evilbum, it’s you. We’re home already.”

“Yes, let me walk you to your place. Be sure to get your bike.”

As the young man grabbed his bicycle, Milena reached over and grabbed the keys from his pocket. Ernie limped his way upstairs with his boss following behind. She noticed a woman watching in one of the lower apartments but she ignored her.

“Who was that,” she muttered.

“Oh that’s the landlady.”

The young lady waved and smiled but didn’t get a response back. Milena didn’t think it would be a problem having a lady walking a teenager home this late at night since she was all bundled up with her sweater and business casual Friday wear. As she entered his place, she thought it was nice. A bit sparse and small but based upon a college student’s ability and expectation, it was more than plenty. Curiosity got the better of her, as she started to wander around his pad. The young lady made her way to his bedroom and sat on his bed.

“I’ll make sure to use you to the fullest of your ability,” laughed the boss.

“You’re in here?” trudged the lad into his room.

He rounded the corner into his room to see his boss sitting on his bed. Wild thoughts flashed through his mind as a yearning appeared on his face. Milena recognized that look of desire and although she wanted to consummate his feelings again, it would have to wait.

“Oh yeah, I’m in here, just admiring your artwork, pretty cool. Where did you buy them?” mentioned the advisor, nonchalantly, trying to deflect attention from her sitting on his bed.

“Most of them I photographed myself. Not as fancy as the ones in your office.”

“No they look great. Well I’ll let you get some rest. You’ve earned it. I’ll let myself out.”

Milena glanced back as she left the room with the disappointed look at her intern’s face. He wanted to say something, maybe witty and crafty but wasn’t able to do so in his condition.