The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Cravings — A New Boss is in Town

(Fd, Mc)

A young boss discovers things she craves as she experiments on her unsuspecting subjects.

Chapter 2 — Milena craves an intern

[Fm]

By Constant Cravings

Mind Control and A College Intern — What can go wrong?

When she got into the office Monday morning, Milena was taking the world by storm. As she entered the lobby, the receptionist looked up from the computer as Milena began to speak.

“Hi Juana, my intern Ernie Zimmerman is starting today. Just have him come to my office directly.”

“Yes Ms. Evilbum, ah, wow you look amazing.”

The advisor beamed regarding the compliment. It has been a while since she heard that.

“Oh thank you Juana.”

“What’s the special occasion?”

“Oh this is the new me. I’m trying to look good and feel good.”

“Well it’s working,” laughed the teenage girl.

The boss walked away in high spirit. When a fashionable and hip girl like Juana notices, you know you are in the big leagues. The receptionist herself was a pretty thing who gotten her current position initially from a college internship. Now being everyone’s go to person she made a name for herself and was really nice too.

Milena slithered into her office full of energy and confident. She pulled out her phone and played her app.

“Milena Evilbum looks amazing. Milena Evilbum can do anything she wants. Milena Evilbum is unstoppable.” The recording kept on looping in the background as the executive reviewed her itinerary for the day. At that very moment she heard a rap at the door.

“Come on in,” said the advisor.

As Milena twirled her chair to see who was at the door, her new intern entered through. Her eyes met his but slowly wandered up and down the lad’s body. For the first time in his life, he was lost for words. The office hallway lights gleamed onto the profile of the young boss. Was this Ms. Evilbum he met last Friday? Sensing the inability of her new intern to speak or move, the manager seized on the occasion.

“Hi, glad you made it,” smiled the boss.

“Ah, thanks Ms. Evilbum, I’m glad to be here.”

“Oh come and sit next to me,” motioned the advisor. She used her leggy boot and all to kick aside the chair.

“Let me get you started on what you need to do now. I’ll give you a tour in the afternoon. Move in closer so you can see the screen.”

The legal advisor proceeded to explain what she needed him to know and do.

“So the scheduler here lists all of the meetings and appointments for yours truly. As you can see I have a meeting with my boss, Evelyn, this morning at 11. Do you have any questions?”

“No, I just wanted to say you are amazing. You can do anything you want. You are unstoppable,” said Ernie in a zombie like manner.

“Oh, sure, ah thank you. You can go to the cubicle closest to this office and try to login with the information folder on the desk, okay?”

“Wow that was strange,” thought the boss. It was almost like he was possessed. As she grabbed her cell phone she noticed that one of her app was still playing.

“Oh, fuck,” cursed Milena. She was about to shut it off when she heard the lyrics. “Milena Evilbum looks amazing. Milena Evilbum can do anything she wants. Milena Evilbum is unstoppable.” She was shocked. That was exactly what the intern was saying. No it couldn’t be. The recordings only supposed to reinforce one’s psyche not control someone’s mind. She wondered. Well no time for that now. She had a meeting with her boss.

The cool legal advisor strolled into Evelyn’s office with renewed swagger. No longer was she the mild mannered girl that interviewed for the position she thought she would not get. She had what they say “Corazon” and people started noticing.

“Well looky who we have here, the diva herself,” mocked the director.

Both of them laughed as Milena sat down crossing her legs.

“So what’s up with the new getup? You’re looking for some new distractions?” smiled Evelyn.

“No, no me and my boyfriend Josh is good,” said the manager as a matter of fact. He was out of town all week for a business conference and he hasn’t seen the new her. “I’m just trying something different.”

“Good for you. Let’s discuss some of the issues facing your new unit.”

It was a pretty long and boring meeting. During times, the manager’s mind wandered all over the place. She glanced at the profile of her boss and wondered. Evelyn dresses very conservatively so it was difficult to assess what kind of body type she was. Sweaters, buttoned jackets over blouses, and dress pants with sandals were what the director usually wears to work. But Milena knew beneath all those layers of clothing she must have a ripping body. How did she know? Pretty simple. Body motion. You can’t fake that.

“So do you understanding everything I’m trying to say to you,” said the director.

“Yes of course, I fully understand,” asserted the advisor, not knowing why she was saying yes to.

“Good, with power comes responsibility.”

The hour long meeting left Milena drained. Luckily for her, she had her recording app on so she can listen to what the director said earlier. “Hmm,” she thought, since she has an assistant, maybe he can transcribe the text.

When she got back to our office, Ernie was sitting at the cubicle fully set up and ready to work.

“Hi Ernie, can you transcribe the audio for me? I’m going to lunch right now.”

Milena dashed out for a quick bite which she usually do when she was too lazy to prepare a sandwich or something. She was craving for some protein and decided to get some roast beef at the local delitescent. As the young lady walked into the shop, her boots were making a rapping sound that drew the attention of the eatery. And what they saw surprised everyone. The executive was wearing knee high boots with black nylon. The skirt was beige in color which contrasted nicely with the white ruffled blouse. The type of blouse Milena was wearing had the design at the bosom area as though it was used to deflect attention from that area. As it was obvious to everyone, the attention was that area. The side profile of the blouse left nothing to the imagination. Feeling that a riot was about to take place, Milena decided to take her lunch back to her office to the disappointment of the deli crowd.

While eating the executive thought about the issues she still had to resolve before the end of the day. “Let’s see, I need have to review the notes from the meeting I had with Evelyn. Oh good, Ernie has already done transcribing the minutes.” Speaking of Ernie, she still had to figure out why he was saying those things. Did he get entranced with her motivational slogans?

“Wait a minute,” spoke the boss, “Was my phone playing during the interview? Did I get the job because of this?”

Milena was troubled with the discovery but she had to make sure. “Well I have a meeting with Ernie this afternoon. Let’s see if the recordings were real or not.” While she waited for her meeting with the intern, she made additional recordings to try out. “Milena Evilbum will ask you some questions and you will answer honestly regardless how embarrassing. Milena Evilbum will make you forget when she speaks the safe word ‘mega’. Milena Evilbum’s instructions will always be followed. When you’re alone in the office with Milena Evilbum, you will always call her by her last name.”

With that done, she listen to the recording of the meeting earlier in the day. It was pretty cut and dry until it reached the end.

“Make sure you follow the directives of the company,” spoke the director. “As you are aware both of us are legal eagles and beautiful women in a man’s world. So I’ll be direct with you. Don’t do anything unethical and please don’t fuck the intern. We don’t need another scandal like the one with Juana. So do you understanding everything I’m trying to say to you?” said the director.

“Yes of course, I fully understand,” asserted the advisor, not knowing why she was saying yes to.

“Good, with power comes responsibility.”

And with that the recording ended.

“Oh shit,” moaned the advisor. “Did the intern transcribe that?”

She glanced at the transcription and started to laugh. The college kid even capitalized “DON’T FUCK”. The boss will have an interesting meeting with the intern this afternoon.

When two o’clock rolled around the manager heard a knock on the door. In came the young intern somewhat timid and not looking the advisor in the eye. Milena motioned Ernie to take a seat across from her. As the lad sat adjusting his seat from time to time, the Milena’s usual office music played in the room. Unbeknownst to him, there was an additional recording playing in the background.

“Milena Evilbum will ask you some questions and you will answer honestly regardless how embarrassing. Milena Evilbum will make you forget when she speaks the safe word ‘mega’. Milena Evilbum’s instructions will always be followed. When you’re alone in the office with Milena Evilbum, you will always call her by her last name.”

“Hi, we are having this get-together today because we have one-on-one meetings with direct reports here. It is a time to bring issues you wish to discuss. So how’s it going?”

“Oh you know it’s going,” muttered the intern awkwardly.

“Great, let’s talk about the business culture here.”

As she talked, the legal advisor kept on playing with her boot zippers and adjusting her skirt downward. That did not go unnoticed as the intern struggled to keep his eyes directly on Milena’s face. But to the best of his intention that would not be the case. His eyes wandered from Milena’s eyes, lips, blouse, skirt and boots. The young boss found it amusing in the discomfort her intern was experiencing. She was about to ask about his day when she noticed him attempting to adjust himself on the chair. Milena eyes wandered southward to discover the source of his problems. Ernie’s pant was straining at the tightness of the fabric. She did a double take then caught herself as she looked back into his eyes. Luckily for her, his vision was concentrating somewhere else.

“So do you find it hard to focus?” asked the lady boss.

“Hard to focus?” muttered the young man. Was his secret out? No, it can’t be. The boss is probably just concerned.

“Is it always hard … to concentrate on work in this new working environment? There can be lots of distractions,” said the manager with her voice trailing off. At that very moment the young manager pushed the stakes up higher than ever as she arched her back to stretch. Feeling he was about snap, the assistant just stared at the sight before him giving up any pretenses of chance glimpses. He was brought back to reality when the boss spoke.

“So do you have any questions or comments for me?”

“No, I’m good,” weakly said the kid.

“Well I do have one question,” spoke the executive. “What’s that?”

“What’s what,” said Ernie. But before he could make sense of it all, Milena took action into her own hands.

“What’s this,” shouted the manager as she in swooping stroke grab onto his bulge.

The college kid grimaced at the death grip applied to him. “Oh damn,” moaned the subservient boy.

“Don’t swear at me you little shit,” gleamed the boss.

“Oh I’m sorry, ah it’s nothing,” stuttered the intern.

“So you mean this thing is nothing?” smiled the mischievous lady. “I guess you don’t mind me taking a closer look at this nothing.”

“No, it just came up like that,” the lad said nervously.

“Just like that,” mocked the advisor going the full length of the shaft. “So you didn’t get hot and bothered with the transcribing?”

“Oh my god. That’s right. When I heard the audio I started to get…” as his trailed off grinning at her vice grip.

With that she decided to let go and play a more playful tone. The young boss also wondered if the recordings were having an effect or not.

“So when you heard what, you got what?” playfully asked the lady.

He didn’t know why but Ernie felt compelled to tell his boss everything. “I heard Evelyn cursed and you replied as though it was normal. I got really excited,” spoke the kid nonchalantly.

“If that so, huh?” wondered the executive. “Then can you take off your pant so I can see how big your cock is?”

To her amusement, the intern did just that as though it was normal enough. But what caught her off guard what the length and girth of his dick. Letting old habits die hard, she thought about what to do next. “Just a little sucky won’t be cheating,” she thought. And it was not like she was married or anything.

And then throwing caution to the wind, the young executive fell to her knees and worked over the enormous sausage in front of her.

“Oh, god, Ms. Evilbum, what are you doing?” groaned the kid.

“Don’t worry Ernie. I just want to find out how big you are?” said the manager as she grabbed the ruler off her desk to measure him. “Wow, eight three-quarters and at least two inch thick. By the way, how much stamina do you have Ernie?”

“Stamina, Ms. Evilbum? What do you mean?” asked the teenager innocently.

“Oh I mean this,” said the boss.

With one big gulp she went to town on him. Milena mercilessly assaulted the young lad cock endlessly, swirling on his purple head.

“Oh Ms. Evilbum, no more,” cried the lad.

Milena wanted their session to last longer but she had other things to do. Additionally even though they were in an isolated portion of the floor, they could be easily discovered especially during the day. Therefore the manager had no choice but to end this. She proceeded to slide and probe her tongue on his piss slit repeatedly. It wasn’t long before her legal assistant was at a point of no return.

“Ms. Evilbum, watch out, I’m going to cum,” groaned the college kid.

And with that, the boss shoved as much of the cock to the back of her throat as humanly possible. Who would have thought, tutoring the last three years of college would have helped her gag reflex and tuition. Those freshman boys didn’t know what hit them. At that very moment the massive surge of cum brought the executive back to reality. The first few gushes she was able to take down like a champ but to her disbelief they started to increase in volume. But experience won out as Milena was able to contain the colossal load with minor spillage on the cracks of her lips.

“Wow,” muttered the manager. “If I really took my time and gave him a tortuous blowjob, it would have been a devastating outcome.” She had to be careful with Ernie especially around the office.

“Are you alright, Ernie?” said the boss as she watched him slump back onto the chair.

“Oh, yes Ms. Evilbum. I just felt faint for a minute.”

The advisor couldn’t believe it. Is it this easy? Although the conversation seems somewhat unnatural in tone, at least she is getting some honesty for a change. “Thanks for being forthcoming with me. I want you only to remember that the conversation here has been positive, constructive and that you really look forward to speaking with me again. From now on, you can easily talk to me about anything and answer any question as though you and I have been lifelong friends. Understand? You may leave now.”

“Yes, Ms. Evilbum,” said the intern sadly, still wanting to talk to her.

Milena was beside herself with glee. She didn’t know how far she could take these suggestive recordings. Power, money, untold opportunities were some of the rewards that played in her mind. Regardless, the manager decided that she needed to experiment with it. And who else to do it with then her trusty old friend, Ernie. Snapping back into reality, she still had matters to attend to since this was really her intern’s first day.

“Yes, Ernie, we’ll going to do our walkabout in five minutes. Make sure to bring a notepad and pen.”

“Yes, Ms. Evilbum,” said the intern eagerly.

Both of them walk throughout the company with the advisor talking mostly.

“So this is the file room where all the records are stored. Of course there are more than just legal files here. Billing, accounting, human resources files are here also. Make sure to grab the keys from my room before accessing the cabinets.”

Everywhere they went eyes would gaze at both of them. Ernie being the new intern would bring smiles from the ladies and Milena with her new appearance brought attention from both sexes.

“So here’s the accounting and finance department. You’re probably will work with Francesca, the accountant and Kathleen, the financial analyst the most. ”

The same two that spoke about Milena in the bathroom looked shocked at her new appearance. Both the redhead, Francesca and the blonde, Kathleen gave Ernie a once through look from head to toe. The intern tried to smile and say hi to everyone he met to the amusement of his manager. Walking down the corridor, the boss and her subordinate reached the double silver doors.

“This is the office of the director, Evelyn Bustamante. She is my and your boss. Ms. Bustamante wanted to speak to you for a brief moment,” motioned the advisor for her intern to knock and enter.

“Aren’t someone supposed to buzz her to ask if it’s okay for me to enter?” shyly said the college kid.

“Oh, her assistant was let go recently. She’s still in the process of looking for a new person. Well good luck.”

“What? You are not going in with me?”

“No. She wanted a private meeting with you. Don’t worry. Have confidence.”

Milena walked away leaving the lad at the entrance. The kid tapped at the door and waited for an answer but instead it opened to his surprise.

“Oh, hi I’m Ernie, Ernie Zimmerman.”

“Nice to meet you, Ernie, Ernie Zimmerman,” giggled the director.

“No it’s just Ernie,” as the intern got cut off by director.

“I know,” laughed Evelyn. “Go take a seat and I’ll be right back.”

The young man took a seat in front of the large glass desk disperse with financial and legal documents. As the director came back in, she noticed him glancing at her desk.

“That’s what you get with the modern office—entirely paperless,” the executive chuckled.

“You could scan those documents into electronic versions and uploaded them onto a network folder.”

“Wow, your first day here and you’re already giving advice.”

“Oh, sorry I just like being efficient.”

“Don’t worry, I, this company, appreciate initiative. So how is your first day here? Anything interesting happened?”

“Oh, no, I just had a tour of the company with Ms. Evilbum.”

“Hopefully she showed you all aspects the company can offer you while you are here. We work hard and play hard as a manner of speaking. Did you have a pleasant time with her?”

“Yes, a wonderful time. She made me feel very much at ease,” smiled the intern.

“That was a weird response,” thought the director, something to follow up with her.

“Well if you have anything you wish to discuss my door is open when it is not closed,” giggled the executive.

The kid felt at ease of the nonchalant and joking nature of the director. She seemed so pleasant and professional dressed. That was a contrast to his boss. He sometimes felt uneasy about her like he was her puppet.

“Okay, thanks. I’ll do that.”

And with that, the meeting ended. Evelyn wanted to make sure that everything was in order with all the people in her unit.

As the college intern strolled into his cubicle, he had a message on his company phone. It was Ms. Evilbum.

“When you get this message, come to my office for a chat,” the voice message said.

The boss wanted to know what the intern and the director conversation was regarding. With the subliminal messages in Ernie’s mind, it was easy to get the information she wanted.

“Hmm,” she thought. “Ernie’s behavior has to be more natural and spontaneous and less controlled.”

“Well thank you for that information. By the way, can you hop on one leg and bark like a dog,” said Milena in a casual way.

Like a tool, the lad did what he was told. The legal advisor thought it was amusing and wondered what other things she could do with him. She licked her lips and chuckled hysterically at anticipation.