The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Cravings — A New Boss is in Town

(Fd, Mc)

A young boss discovers things she craves as she experiments on her unsuspecting subjects.

Chapter 1 — Milena craves a job

[Fm]

By Constant Cravings

Mind Control and My Temper — What can go wrong?

Evelyn glanced at the resumes on the table and felt dumbfounded. They appeared all the same. Either they had a bachelor and JD, or a bachelor and a paralegal certificate. Nothing seemingly differentiated one candidate from another. The director thought after interviewing the top five candidates, she would get a sense of who the right person would be. But that would not be the case. As she pondered what to do next, the intercom of her phone lit up. It was the receptionist, Juana.

“Ms. Bustamante, your ten o’clock is here.”

“My ten o’clock?” muttered the executive.

“Yes, a Milena Evilbum, interviewing for the legal advisor position.”

“Oh, my ten o’clock. Wait five minutes then send her in.”

Evelyn totally forgot about today’s appointment. If she recall correctly, Milena Evilbum was a middle of the road candidate—someone to give a positive spin to the top candidates in comparison. This would be quick interview thought the director.

The young candidate felt nervous about the interview as she sat waiting. She already accepted defeat even before speaking to the director. Her insecurity overwhelmed her but she thought back to the mind balance CDs she used when she went back to school for the paralegal certificate. Milena made her own MP3s to listen on her cell phone. “Milena Evilbum is the best candidate for this position. Milena Evilbum is a wonderful person. Milena Evilbum is very appealing.” She kept on listening to the recording until she went into the director’s office.

“Oh god,” thought Evelyn, as the interviewee shoved the cell phone into the purse. The director could believe that she would be listening to music instead of paying attention and preparing for the interview.

The executive gave the candidate a once over. Milena Evilbum looked like she was about forty years old, brunette with a nice complexion. She couldn’t tell for the other features since she was conservatively dressed but from what she can tell, she appeared fit and petite.

The interviewee explained her collegiate and work experiences including her past experience as a legal administrator.

“It looks like you do have extensive experience but my concern is that this is a legal advisor position in the sales sector and you might find it difficult to deal with aggressive sales people.”

“I think I excel with difficult people. I find it a challenge and an opportunity.”

The conversation lasted another twenty minutes before saying their goodbyes. Milena felt upset because she thought her strong points weren’t getting across. When she got home, the young lady sulked with some Chardonnay and some chocolate. She reached over to look for her cell phone and noticed that the self-esteem app was still running. “Oops, better shut that off before it drains the battery,” thought the young lady.

Milena slept in the following day, too exhausted to do her daily workout. She picked her cell phone and noticed a message was pending.

“Ah, why do they even bother calling, when they won’t be offering me the position,” smirked the legal eagle noticing the phone number.

“Well, let’s get it over with so I can have a good lunch.”

“Hi, this message is for Milena Evilbum. I’m happy to inform you that you are the best candidate for the position. I think you’re a wonderful additional to our organization. You are very appealing in my eyes. Please call me back as soon as possible ….”

“Yes, yes, yes,” screamed the fitness aficionado, as she did cartwheels across her studio apartment. “I knew I was the best candidate. These mind-over matter exercises do really work.”

After a brief phone tag with the company, she had a start date of the following Monday. “What to wear, what to wear,” thought the new legal advisor. Definitely business conservative was the call of the day but to what degree. “Hmm, a white blouse, black skirt down to the knee, and a grey jacket should be nice.” Although the new manager was tempted to wear her knee high boots with nylons, discretion won the day. “Let’s see the vibe in the office,” thought Milena.

Monday couldn’t come soon enough for the young lady. She felt like a little girl attending the first day at a new school. Milena looked great as she entered the reception area. Juana immediately recognized her smile.

“Hi my name is,” but she was cut off when the receptionist said, “Ms. Evilbum, right?”

“Oh, yes, but you can call me Milena,” beamed the new executive.

Juana proceeded to contact the sales director, Ms. Bustamante, as Milena waited in the lobby. She made an impression with her legs crossed as many employees and clients alike looked and smiled. But it wasn’t surprising, as six foot brunettes with flawless skin, exquisite brown eyes, and a great a figure to boot are not easy to come by. To top it all, she was dressing down today in a corporate style which left more to the imagination.

“Hi Milena, did you find this place okay,” asked the director.

“Oh yeah, I just live a couple of miles from here,” said the sassy lady.

“Oh how convenient,” laughed her boss.

Milena was shown all around the building and she surmised that about thirty to forty people worked for this organization. “Perfect size to grow but not too big to not to be heard,” mused the new advisor.

“Here you go this is your office. I know it’s off a beaten path but we are expanding so these are new offices and cubicles.”

“Cubicles, what are they for?” asked Ms. Evilbum.

“Oh, those are for your staff. We can talk about this later but you will need to interview some interns, starting with the legal assistant position this week.”

“Wow,” thought the new hotshot. “I’m going to have people to boss around,” hee hee hee laughed Milena.

“Well, I’ll leave you to get organize. The stack of resumes for your intern is with the orientation folder.”

The new employee felt exhilarated to be sitting in her own office. It was far from other manager’s offices but at least it was her very own. The only thing she didn’t like about it was a bit too bright. Milena went to shut off the light and it looked better. Maybe a couple of torchiere lights and some art work to make a place more like home. Her ideas for renovation were cut short with a beep on the phone. “Calls already,” she pouted.

“Hi Milena, this is Juana. I’m available to schedule interviews for you this afternoon. You can email me the information so I can contact them on your behalf.”

“Thanks, Juana. I’ll do that.”

“Okay time for my first project. Let’s see who I can make my slave assistant. Hmm.”

The new executive didn’t know if she wanted a woman or a guy. Unable to decide and to be safe, she decided to choose three candidates of each sex.

The rest of the week was long sessions of meetings, orientations and studying. She had to learn how the various systems and components worked in relation to each other. On the social aspect of the office, she thought it was typical. Lots of the younger secretaries trying to get ahead by looks alone and then there was ongoing gossip mill. Of course she found out the latter the hard way.

Friday couldn’t come quick enough as most of the interviews were scheduled for that day. By lunch Milena had already done all but one so she was pretty happy with the outcome. No one really stood out but she probably have to review her notes. As she was in the restroom stall to freshen up before her final interview, she heard something interesting.

“Hey do you know the new girl?” asked the blonde secretary.

“Oh are you talking about the brunette, Milena-something?” responded the redhead.

“Dara from accounting said she saw her office and it was pretty sweet.”

“What? I thought all those smaller offices are the same? Don’t they have the cubicle type desk against the wall so you have to sit facing away from the door?”

“Oh yeah, she does but Milena has adjustable lighting, artsy stuff on the wall and even a sofa.”

“A sofa?” laughed the redhead giving the fist motion.

“Yes but the way she dresses, a nun would get more action.”

“You’re right!”

As the women walked away laughing, the new executive was enraged. She was a fun person with fashion sensibility and taste. “How could they say those mean things about me?” Milena stormed back to her office only to be met with a phone call.

“Yeah?!” said the advisor sternly.

“Ah, Ms. Evilbum, your one o’clock is here. Do you want him in the conference room B?” said the receptionist taken off-guard.

“Okay. No actually send him directly to me,” said the boss dryly. She wasn’t in the mood to sit in the conference room and play “patty cake” with the college kid. Milena decided to make quick work of him and send him on his way back to school.

The receptionist escorted the candidate to Milena’s office and left him there. Juana mouthed good luck as the college student knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

Ernie nervously entered the darken office as though he was a scared child. The room was medium sized with illumination on opposite end of the room from two torches. The desk was parked against one corner of the room with shelves above both ends.

“Hi my name is Ms. Evilbum. I’m the Legal Advisor here.”

“Nice meeting you. I’m Ernie Zimmerman.” Both the manager and the potential intern shook hands as they exchanged greetings. Ms. Evilbum motioned him to pull up a chair and sit next to her. As he took a seat across from her, Ernie noted that he was literally only several inches knee to knee away from the person interviewing him.

“So let’s get started,” said the ticked off executive. “This position is an internship. You will not be paid. You will be working under me. The hours will be set by me upon my convenient. Do you understand all the things I’ve said to you?”

“Of course, Ms. Evilbum.”

“Good. Let’s get down to the questions. Why do you want to intern here?”

“I heard this was an up and coming firm and wanted to get myself exposed to highly talented people here.”

“Is that so, huh? So you won’t work hard—you just want to meet people and socialize?”

“Oh no, that’s not what I’m trying to say Ms. Evilbum. I’m a very hard worker.”

The interview was getting rough as the questions seemed confrontational and out of the blue.

“So what do you look for in a manager?”

“Someone who trusts her people and protects them. Ah ...” replied hesitantly of the student.

“So how someone is dressed is not importantly to you?”

At that very moment, Milena saw eyes Ernie’s eyes wandered up and down her profile.

“Well, yes, as long as they are dressed professionally, like you,” smiled Ernie.

An instant of angry subsided into bashfulness as she began to blush.

“Oh thank you. I always try to look my best,” boasted the manager. “What aspects do feel is the proper way to dress at work,” queried the lady boss.

“You can wear anything as long as it’s in good taste, like some knee high boots,” laughed the college student.

And with that, Milena realized that he was the one.

“Well, I think that’s it. Do you have any questions about this company?”

“Ah no.”

“I still got other interviews to do but we should render a decision sometime next week.”

“Thanks a lot Ms. Evilbum, have a nice day,”

As the college student strolled off, Milena smiled. “Wow, what a nice kid,” thought the legal advisor. He would be a nice addition to the team.

Within two hours of having the interview, Ernie received a phone call from the company. It was from Milena herself.

“Hi, Ernie I want to offer you the position,” said Milena nervously.

“Yeah, yes, yes, there,” shuddered the college kid.

“Do you mean you are going to take the position?”

“Yes, position, take.”

Happy but bewildered, the boss responded, “When can you start?”

“Not now, not now, no, maybe next Monday.”

“Okay then, see you next Monday at 9:00am.”

“Ah, yeah thanks.”

And with that the call ended. She didn’t know what that was all about but at least he took the internship.

Having decided to choose Ernie as her legal assistant, the young lady had other issues to deal with. The company dress code was pretty lax but she still wanted to dress well and look great. Jumping onto her treadmill she thought about what she can do. “Well I’m already exercising, so physically I’m doing that. I can psyche myself up with the recordings so that covers the mental aspect. That’s leave the appearance factor.”

After working out she went to her closet to take inventory of what she had. Her recent experience at work has given her new drive to better herself from top to bottom. Additionally with her new found responsibility with managing a staff, she has to look and feel good too. Blouses, jackets, boots, heels, skirts—she did have a nice collection of clothing. Now, let’s put them in the proper context. Milena was six feet tall, full figure girl, brunette hair to her shoulders, and blue eyes. Because of natural height and body type, she always felt like she needed to deflect attention from those locations and somewhere else. Sometimes the attention became the clothes being either too baggy or conservative and plain. Other times it would be her attitude. Some would consider that aggressive and confrontational but she would dust it off as jealousy. With her new found confidence, she viewed that most of the clothes can be put into good use.

“Let see, I like those knee high black boots. Gotta wear a beige skirt and some black nylons with a checkered design. And for the top, a tight blouse with a cleavage bra.”

The boss ran her hands all over her body rubbing the clit and nipples.

“Yeah, Evelyn, Juana, new intern whatever your name was, feel my incredible body,” moaned Milena fingering herself in a frenzy.

“Watch out world, here I come,” asserted the bossy temptress.