The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mike and Amy: married to a Hypno-Nympho

by Eyeofnewt

Chapter 4

Amy was as happy with the situation as she could be. She was certainly in charge of their sex life, and that idea appealed to her more and more. She did think back to the conversation at the coffee shop though, and although she wasn’t concerned about Harry being able to control them with a phone call at the time, the more she thought about it she decided to be careful and changed her and Mike’s phone number.

About a month later, they were sitting around being casual, reading and listening to music on the radio. Then, Mike said to Amy something she didn’t expect him to say, “Amy, are we okay?”

“Yes! As far as I’m concerned we are. I’m crazy about you. You know how much in love with you I am . . . . . why?” she asked attentively.

“Well, you know how much I love you, how much I love to have sex with you and how much I love your breasts, but you don’t ever seem to let me see them much anymore. I was wondering if something had happened that I missed and there’s a problem. In fact, even though we both love sex we don’t seem to do that very often either.”

Amy, aghast at what she was hearing, blurted out, “What? Are you kidding? We have sex all the time! And my breasts . . you see them every night when I hypno . . . . . . . . .<gasp> “ she stopped mid-sentence when she realized what she was about to say.

“What? When you what? What did you say?” asked Mike. “It almost sounded like you were going to say ‘hypnotize.’”

It was too late, too much of the cat had gotten out of the bag and, besides, Amy had been dealing with a little guilt for a while about not being up front with him about the whole situation anyway. She decided to come clean.

She looked at him sheepishly and said, “Okay, look, I do have something to explain. Sit down; I’ve got some news for you.” She sat on a dining room chair in front of him, held his hands in hers, looked him straight in the eyes and explained everything that had happened in the last several weeks; the show, her lunch with Cheryl, the picture, the book, her induction, the sex, his reaction to her breasts, the hypnosis and even admitted to how much it turned her on. She was very nervous telling him because she had kind of charged ahead, letting herself get all wrapped up in the novelty of the situation and she had no idea how he’d react to it all.

He could see she was very nervous and her voice was even a bit shaky as she spoke. The news surprised him certainly, he couldn’t believe his ears since he barely remembered the show at all at that point since Harry had told him to forget so much of it, but the result was no problem, it’s just he wasn’t aware of it. As she got to near the end of the story and he could see that as she talked, she was getting emotional for fear of his reaction, he squeezed her hands

“So, let me get this straight; you have actually been hypnotizing me and we’ve been having sex while I’m under hypnosis?? Really?” he asked.

“Yes.” Amy answered nervously and almost teary-eyed. “Mike, please don’t be mad. I love you so much and I’ll stop if you want.”

“Actually, it sounds terrific to me. You said it really turns you on to put me in a trance?” he asked.

“Oh, . . are you kidding?!” Amy answered, her initial fear gone, “I’ve never been so turned on. You wouldn’t believe how long I’ve been riding you each time, up and down your whole length. I never said this, but your penis is as much a fascination to me as my breasts are to you, so we’re even on that point.”

After putting her feelings that way whereas a minute ago she’d never have thought she’d be saying anything about them at all she felt a bit sheepish. She looked at the look on his face and said, “Well, . . . . . .you’re married to a nympho, what can I say?” Then she offered an observation she’d had before, “I didn’t know your body held that much semen.”

At that comment, Mike laughed, “Oh . . . .ha ha ha . . okay . . . . didn’t think of it that way, but . . yeah, that makes sense. I’m not sure I understand it when I can’t remember any of it. Since you’re the hypnotist in this situation, can’t you command me to remember everything?” he inquired.

“Sure, I didn’t think of that, but sure,” said Amy. “In fact, I could not only have you remember it, but I could intensify the sex and make you feel it ten fold, according to the book I have.”

“Really??? Well, nothing wrong with that. So, you actually hypnotize me with those wonderful incredible mounds of flesh under that teeny little shirt?” asked Mike.

“Yeah, it starts with you catching sight of my chest and then I give you the command to sleep and you’re gone. You’re not mad are you?”

“No, of course not. In fact, now that I think about it, that’s no problem at all. I’m glad if it turns you on so much. Besides, it makes all the sense in the world that I’d be hypnotized by your gorgeous breasts,” said Mike. “The only thing is, don’t I ever get to look at your chest and stay awake?”

“Well, not the way things are now. Would you like me to remove that command, I will if you want,” answered Amy.

“That would work, but if your being able to hypnotize me with your chest was gone, some of the fun would be gone for you too then, and you’d probably like to keep hypnotizing me from time to time, right?”

“It has been such a turn on, I would like to be able to keep doing it,” said Amy.

“Can’t you make it so that your breasts only hypnotize me if you say something first?” asked Mike, in his limited knowledge at this point of hypnosis.

“Yeah!” said Amy, realizing he was right. “I could make it so you only are hypnotized if I say, “Mike, gaze at my breasts” first . . . .sure, that’d work.”

“Then you could still be turned on,” observed Mike, ”also, couldn’t you command me to remember the whole experience, even though I’m hypnotized?”

“Sure!” said Amy, “Sure, I could do that too.”

“Well, next time, change the command about your breasts and command me to feel the sex tenfold and remember it. Deal?” asked Mike.

“Sure,” said Amy totally relieved. “Next time you’ll remember it all. Uh . . when . . . .would you like that next time to happen?”

“Well, . . since I don’t remember any sex in weeks, anytime is fine even . . . . .right now. You’re not wearing a bra, if you pull your top off and then I look at your breasts, I’ll be hypnotized?” asked Mike.

“Yep, the way it is now, it’s almost instantaneous,” said Amy.

“Good,” said Mike, “let’s do it right now.”

“Okay, take your t-shirt and shorts off and sit on the edge of the chair” said Amy. He stripped and sat on the edge of the dining room chair in right front of her, already hard as a rock for anticipation of sex and ready for a whole new experience.

That particular day Amy had chosen a very tight, skimpy, short tank top to put on that was of such thin material that if it got wet she’d look naked. The shirt was so short that it had trouble containing Amy’s ample mounds and barely covered them. Amy grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and yanked it off over her head, her beautiful, soft, pale DD’s flopping out as she did.

He actually did try to speak and say “wow” upon seeing them, but all he could get out was, “Wo . . . “ before his eyes glazed over and his body started relaxing. Amy, smiling at how things had gone in the last few minutes, arched her back so her breasts protruded out from her body. Then, smiling with relief, Amy sat on his lap facing and straddling him so her breasts were an inch away as his eyes stayed locked on them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and softly said, “Mike, honey, sleep.” He was gone and she pulled him into her bare torso and just held him against her for a minute.

Amy was happy to do what he asked. She changed the trigger about her chest to only working if she said, “Mike, gaze at my breasts” first so she could still hypnotize him if she wanted to. Then, she give him the command to feel every moment of sex like he never had before, along with commanding him to remember every moment of it, even while completely in her power. But as long as he was under and this would be the last time he’d be hypnotized by the original situation, the nympho decided to take advantage it and have a few orgasms; ones that he’d remember now.

She stood him up, pulled off her jogging shorts making her naked, leaving them on the floor right there. She took his penis in her hand and stroked it gently but deliberately. As was her custom, she took his penis and led to where she wanted him and said, “Follow me.” She led him into the indoor glass patio to the couch that was out in the shade of the trees outside, and had him lay down on his back on the couch; his very hard and impressive member looming up into the cool air of the day.

“Keep looking at my body, but when you’re getting close to climax, look in my eyes so we can try to climax together.”

She lowered herself onto him, feeling him fill her up like always and started moving her whole canal up and down the entire, impressive length of his member, as the pleasure overtook them both. She was very gentile so that it would last and after many minutes she saw him look in her eyes and was able to control her own reactions until she felt him climax and let herself go with him right after, while they gazed in each other eyes. The experience was nothing short of magical. She withdrew herself and laid there on top of him in the afterglow, as he was still hypnotized.

“Mike, honey, wake up,” she told him, putting her chin on her folded hands on his chest and his eyes focused and he woke up looking in her eyes.

“Wow . . now THIS feeling I remember; waking up feeling incredible. That was why you hypnotized me,” he observed.

“Uh huh, pretty amazing isn’t it? Do you remember everything?” she wondered.

“Oh yeah . . . it was incredible . . . . . never felt like that while I was inside you . . .and your breasts . . . . they’ve never looked and felt so wonderful.”

“Oh, my breasts?? You mean . . . THESE?” she asked as she sat up, smiling.

Mike looked at them and for the first time in many weeks, was able to look at them and stay awake.

”Yes! There they are!” he said, reaching up and caressing and kneading them like they were lumps of flour and he was preparing to make bread. “Amy, you’re so gorgeous.”

“Now I can make breakfast in the morning naked again, huh?” observed Amy.

“Yes, I wish it were morning right now. You can still hypnotize me thought, right?” asked Mike.

”As far as I know. Let’s try it. Mike, gaze at my breasts,” said Amy.

Just as before, but now with the new command, Mike again looked at the now his favorite body parts and again easily succumbed to the sight as his eyes glazed over.

“Go ahead and talk, honey. Do you like them?” she asked teasingly.

“Yessss . . . . . never want to stop looking,” answered Mike.

Amy, knowing that this new arrangement was working great, let her nymphomania take over. She put him under again, making sure he’d remember everything. From that point on Mike and his hypno-nympho spent the afternoon in the throes of sex, his penis not leaving her body and relaxing until early evening, and Mike remembering all of it.

After the abundance of sex during the day, the idea of just crawling into bed next to him so they could just sleep appealed to Amy, but the temptation to try the new system again was too much. She sat in front of him naked, he having been watching her as she moved around the room, got naked and got in bed next to him and said, “Mike, honey, gaze at my breasts,” and Mike, upon seeing her chest again and hearing the trigger, went under. They’d had so much sex that day that even Amy just wanted to sleep, so she had Mike lay on his back and she lay down right next to him with her head resting on his arm. They slept like that hadn’t since that first hypnotic night weeks before.

The next morning Amy stayed naked, went out into the kitchen and started breakfast. Mike dressed, came out, and just started making the toast while they kept taking little hugs, kisses, squeezes and gropes. Then Mike asked a question that Amy didn’t anticipate.

“So, when’s my turn?”

“Your turn for what?” asked Amy

“Well, if hypnotizing me turned you on like nothing before, when do I get a chance?”

“You want to hypnotize me?” she asked, surprised..

“Yeah, it’d only be fair, wouldn’t it?” he responded.

Amy’s eyebrows furled as she was rolling that thought around in her head. She never thought of the situation being the other way around and she wasn’t sure what she thought of that notion.

“Well, . . . . I suppose. I think it might be tough to do. With the experience I’ve had now I’d think that I could see it coming a mile away. There’s a certain element of surprise and distraction needed the first time because I’d think that I’d be too alert to the process for it to work otherwise. You could try I suppose.”

“Didn’t you say you have a book? I’d like see it.” Amy went and got the book and said, “Well, go ahead see what you can do, but I don’t think it’ll work. I’d be too alert to it coming,” she said offering an opinion, but inwardly hoping it wouldn’t work; she liked being in charge. Mike realized her reluctance and thought that if he were ever surprise her and distract her, be better leave the subject alone so she’d forget about it.

Mike did do his homework, however, and read the book cover to cover. He thought about how to apply what he learned to Amy and decided to wait for an opportunity that he could utilize and as it turned out he only had to wait for a couple weeks during a trip to the mini mall. Amy was about to learn that her husband had a bit more intuition than she’d realized.