The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mike and Amy: married to a Hypno-Nympho

by Eyeofnewt

Chapter 5

Mike hadn’t mentioned any intention of hypnotizing Amy and she hadn’t thought about it much either. They’d been having both hypno-sex almost exclusively with Amy still thinking of herself being in charge of how those times went.

They were out shopping at the mini mall where the lunch had been and they went into a little arts and crafts store where kits and models were sold for people who, although they liked to build and make things, they didn’t know how to start from scratch. They looked around a bit and came up to a window that had a stylish model plant in it. The stem of the plant was made from copper wire and the petals were made out cut wood, shaped and painted to look like leaves. The bulb of the flower was made of a circle of copper wire and in the center of the circle was a large green jewel that was mounted on the stem and was attached to a servo-motor in the pot. There was a switch on the pot that, if turned on, the jewel would rotate. Since the plant was sitting in the window, as the jewel turned it reflected and flashed the sunlight behind it. Mike and Amy came up and started watching the flickering light through the jewel and thought it looked pretty cool.

Mike moved on to look at the other things that the store had to offer and didn’t come back to Amy for several minutes. When he finally got done looking, he came back to find Amy still gazing at the jewel that was still turning.

“You really like that, huh?” asked Mike.

“Huh . . oh . . . uh . . ..ye-e-e-s-s . . “ she said, her voice trailing off a little.

“You ready to go, Amy?” he asked noticing her fascination with the turning jewel.

“Oh. . uh . .yeah . . . let’s go,” she said, shaking her head a little.

“Hmmmm,” thought Mike, “that jewel turning and flashing the sunlight like that really drew her in . . . . . . hmmmm.”

They went on to other stores in the mall and while Amy was in a women’s lingerie store buying herself some underwear (even open-minded Mike didn’t want to go in a store like that). Mike went back to the crafts store and bought the plant, put it in a box and hid it in the trunk of the car.

Later that day Amy was in the back of the house so Mike took the plant and set it in the window over the wet bar so it reflected the daylight coming in the window, the same way they’d seen it in the store. He plugged in the plant, turned on the switch and started the jewel turning and looking at it himself. Amy came in and saw him looking at the plant in the window.

“Oh, you bought that??” she asked, surprised.

“Yeah, I kind of liked it. I thought it’d look good in the window. It’s really fascinating watching how the light reflects in the jewel as it turns in the sunlight.” She walked up next to him and started watching the flickering light like she had in the store. He kept talking as though he were voicing his own thoughts about it, but he was actually hoping Amy would follow his words and start falling into a trance they way she almost seemed to be doing in the store..

“Look at how the flickering catches your attention,” said Mike, softly. “Look at how the flashing light is very relaxing as you watch the jewel go around and around, flashing and flickering.” Mike had started his induction Amy even hadn’t noticed.

“Yeah . . . it is . . . . I noticed in the . . . . store . . . . . . I like to just . . . . . watch it,“ answered Amy.

Mike used his most soothing voice as he kept staring at the plant with her and repeated over and over how relaxing it is to let yourself get lost in the jewel, how fascinating it was to just stare at it, how soothing it is just to gaze at it, how the sight even brings on a feeling of sleepiness. He looked over at Amy and noticed that the look on her face was very slack and relaxed and her eyes really were fixed on the turning jewel.

“Gaze at the jewel and let yourself get lost in it. It’s so relaxing to watch it, so calming just watching the rhythmic movements and flashes of light. You can feel your body relaxing as you keep watching it. The feeling coming over you is warm and comfortable, rhythmic and relaxing, rhythmic and relaxing . . calming, , relaxing, calming . . . . “ As he continued, he saw that her eyes were slightly glazing over and her eylids were getting very heavy and any resistance to the sight of the jewel was almost gone.

He continued inducing her with his calmest voice, “The jewel is calming and relaxing you. Your muscles are relaxing; you can feel relaxation from your feet up. Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier as you feel how sweet the feeling that is overcoming you is; that comfortable, sweet relaxation that you’re gradually giving into. You’re getting more and more relaxed and it feels wonderful. Your eyes are locked on the turning jewel and you can’t look away. You’re even getting sleepy . . . s-s-sle-e-epy . . . ”

Amy, without realizing it, had been giving into the thrall of the jewel and really began feeling the sweet hypnotic trance coming on, but upon hearing the word “sleepy,” a little corner of what was left of Amy’s consciousness realized what was happening, but the jewel held her attention so well she couldn’t look away. She wanted to ask, “You’re hypnotizing me?” but she could only whisper, “You’re . . . . . . . . hypno . . . . . tiz . . . . . . . . . . .oh” she said with a slight gasp as she kept giving into the trance as the soft, alluring comfort of it drew her in.

“Yes,” Mike said but immediately added, “and it feels wonderful doesn’t it. It’s a sweet, soft sleep that you desire and want to surrender to, isn’t it?”

“ . . . y-e-e-e-s-s-s . . “ Amy said softly, almost gone.

Mike continued, “Give into the sleep, give into the soft, sweet sleep, let yourself be hypnotized, let yourself give into the hypnotic sleep. Good. It feels wonderful doesn’t it?” asked Mike.

“Yee-e-s-s-s . . . . “ Amy responded. She hadn’t actually experienced the thrall of hypnosis since Harry had hypnotized her during the shows.

Mike decided to take her all the way into a trance and said, “I’m going to count from five to one and give you the command to sleep and you’ll surrender to my hypnotic spell. Five . . . . . . .you’re giving in more and more . . . fffour . . . . . .you love the feeling of hypnosis . . . thththreee . . . .you’re letting it happen . . . t-t-t-t-wo . . . . .one . . . SLEEP!”

Amy went limp and Mike caught her and led her to dinner table chair a couple feet away. Just like Amy had first experienced with him, he couldn’t believe it worked. He’d actually hypnotized Amy, the love of his life. But, he’d been so focused on the induction, he didn’t notice until that moment what happened to him. Amy had certainly been right about it being a turn on because Mike suddenly realized he was not only as hard as a rock, but his glands had kicked in such a way as they hadn’t in a while without hypnosis. He hadn’t felt his glands act like this since the night that he and Amy first got naked together, he saw her gorgeous chest for the first time and they started having sex. In fact, nature had kicked in so much that he needed to take quick action or he was going to have a problem. It was either get himself inside the shower stall, or get his about-to-burst organ inside Amy.

“Take off your clothes, Amy.” She was only wearing a top, shorts and underwear so that didn’t take long. He had her stand while she was in her trance and put the chair with the back facing the plant. He got naked and sat on the edge of the chair.

“Amy, sit on my lap straddling me and facing me so I can enter you.” She did and he drew her into him and had her settle on his very erect and eager organ. Then he said, “Amy, open your eyes and look at the plant behind me.” She did and her eyes locked onto it. “Amy, as you gaze at the jewel and feel me thrusting deeper and deeper inside you, you will fall deeper and deeper into hypnosis.”

Mike started thrusting, his glands really going crazy, and he lost control as he was watching this happening right in front of him and felt her body surrounding his penis. She was sitting on him naked, hypnotized and groaning as he thrust away, Amy becoming more entranced as she gazed at the jewel. After he climaxed he simply said, “Amy, sleep,” and she was truly hypnotized.

Mike sat there holding Amy naked in his arms, felt his willing and happy penis still nestled inside her and just took in the moment. Amy was in his hypnotic spell, and just like Amy had told him, was indescribably turned on. He’d never forget this moment, ever.

The situation turned him on so much that he was basically the “nympho” for most of the next hour or so. He thrust and thrust uncontrollably and he held her and gazed at her naked and hypnotized, as they had sex over and over. “No wonder she was reluctant to tell me about this; she was afraid of changing something that was so incredible,” he thought.

He decided to give her a trigger too so he could be in charge from time to time too. He wanted to follow the same form as she had so, remembering her confession to her own fascination with his penis, he made her trigger, “Amy, look at my penis.” Upon hearing that she’d have no choice but to look at it and fall back into the same trance she was in now. His merely saying that and knowing her reaction would produce an erection.

When he decided they were done for the time being, he decided to wake her up, but in this case she’d remember everything and he said, “Amy, I’ll count up to five and you’ll wake up and remember every moment since you walked up next to me looked at the plant. One, two, three, four, five . . Amy, you’re fully awake.”

Amy’s eyes focused as she came out of her trance, she looked straight ahead for a couple seconds, turned and looked at him and said, “YOU DID IT!! I can’t believe you actually did it; . . . . .you hypnotized me. I thought I’d see it coming. That was pretty sneaky the way you did it. Did I really react to the plant that much in the store that you realized you could use it to put me in a trance?”

“Are you kidding?” asked Mike. “I came back from browsing and you were practically under just staring at it by yourself. And, you thought I wouldn’t be able to hypnotize you . . . HA!!! Fooled you, your hubby’s a little smarter than you thought, huh?”

“Yes, of course you are, I concede, that was pretty good.” Then she thought back about the sex itself, “Oh . . . . the sex! That was really fantastic; it was everything that sex was when I’ve put you under.’ She wrapped her arms around his neck, drew theirs bodies together kissed him and said, “You went crazy inside me. I thought I liked doing all the work, but that was . . . was . . . indescribable. I’m so in love with you right now I can hardly stand it.”

They were both still naked, she jumped up, wrapping her legs around his torso and they proceeded to almost suck their faces off. Amy, realized she was ready for more. She put her feet on the floor, stood in front of him, took his hands in hers and said, “Uh . .Mi-i-i-i-ke, look at my breasts.”

Even with the sex they’d just had and even though he was basically looking at her naked already, upon hearing the trigger his eyes locked once again on her chest and clouded over. She put him in a trance and took her turn being the nympho again.

They finally agreed to call it an afternoon as far as hypnosis and went out and fixed dinner, staying naked and doing as much groping through the meal as cooking and eating. They ate out on their secluded patio and she sat on his lap facing him and straddling him at the table and they fed each other and sucked face. Of course in this situation his penis grew to its impressive length and protruded up between them. She tickled and caressed the head of it with the delicate fingers of one hand and fed him bites of dinner with the other. He eventually just rolled his head back, closed his eyes, let his mouth go slack and just panted and groaned as he surrendered to the sheer pleasure of her touch.

She loved looking at the expression of pleasure on his face, (“It’s not much different than him being hypnotized,” she thought to herself) so she kept caressing him. When he could feel the beginning of the climax coming on he told her and she just smiled back at him and said, “No problem.” Then she slid herself down on him, surrounding his entire shaft with her vagina and then gripped and massaged it with her vaginal muscles as she moved herself completely up and down it. All he could do was writhe in pleasure as he reacted to the wonderful things she was doing to his penis, until he felt the eruption inside her. A few minutes later, when they both came back to earth, Amy said, “You know, we really shouldn’t forget how great non-hypno sex is too, should we?” Mike didn’t answer; he couldn’t speak yet.

What happened in the next few weeks, though, got rather bizarre because their sex life turned into a race to see who could blurt out the other’s trigger first. A typical occurrence was something like; she’d start to say “Mike, look at . “ and before she could get the word “my” out, Mike would quickly yell. . . AMY, LOOK AT MY PENIS!” Which one was the winner the each little contest went back and forth. It began getting to the point that the game was more important than the sex, or their relationship. They finally sat down with each other and thought about the matter.

“Mike, our sex is becoming a game we play instead of an expression of love. Hypno-sex is amazing, but I miss the meaning of it coming naturally from inside. Aren’t we getting a bit ridiculous?” she asked openly.

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. It has gotten bizarre,” he admitted. Then he observed, “Do we really need to do it that way? The hypnosis thing has made me hornier anyway and I think I’m as much of a “nympho” as you are now. When I’m at work, all I can think of is getting home to you and holding you in my arms for the evening. We don’t need hypnosis to get that feeling; at least I don’t.”

“I don’t either, I’ve been thinking about that too,” she responded. “The fact thatI love you is all I need,” Amy said.

With that they agreed to be normal from that point on, so they put each other under and removed all triggers and agreed that from then on their relationship would be the driving force for them, not hypnosis. They started spending their evenings together completely awake and it felt great. And, as far as the level of “nymphomania” between them, it was true, he was more than happy and motivated to keep up with her now.

Epilogue

A few months later on a Friday night, Mike and Amy were reclining in bed early in the evening watching TV while groping each other and turning each other on. Mike was caressing one of her breasts and she was gently caressing his penis with her delicate hands, making him hard. After some serious face-sucking, sex was about to happen when the phone on the nightstand rang. Amy reached over and hit the button on the speaker phone.

“Hello?” she said and immediately recognized the friendly voice.

“Hi, Amy, this is Cheryl.”

“Hi, girlfriend, what’s up?” responded Amy.

“Well, guess what. Harry the Hypnotist is back in town for couple weeks. I found out when I actually ran into him at the mini mall that you and I and Ann had lunch at. Oh, by the way, have you ever been in that little arts and crafts store there? It’s really neat. Anyway, I told him I’d seen the show and that you and Mike are friends of mine. He said it was a brand new show and said John and I should come and see it. When he first said that, I didn’t think I’d want to go again, but for some reason by the time I left the mall the idea piqued my curiosity so much that I couldn’t fight the urge to go see it. Then I went home at first John was reluctant abut going, but he changed his mind too, so we’re going to go tomorrow night. Do you and Mike wanna see Harry again and go with us?”

Mike and Amy bolted upright, wide-eyed, sitting in the bed. They first looked at each other with faces of shock, and then together they both turned and looked at the phone and yelled,

“N-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0!!!!”