The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mike and Amy: married to a Hypno-Nympho

by Eyeofnewt

Chapter Three

In the morning she woke up still lying on top of him. Her stirring woke him up and he looked at her lying on his chest. “Nice night, huh?” she asked.

“Man, what happened? I feel . . . . . fantastic,” he said, putting his hands behind his head to stretch.

“I feel fantastic too, Honey,” said Amy, “ . . .just fantastic.”

As he stretched to wake up, she felt like having a little morning stretch herself. She was still lying there with her chest against his, so she sat up still straddling him, extended her arms above her head, closed her eyes and arched her body backward, flexing her torso muscles, waking her body up a bit, with her breasts sitting perfectly on her feminine torso and reaching up into the room. She looked back down to ask him a what was on the agenda for the day and saw that while she was stretching back, he’d looked at her breasts sticking up and even though he’d just woken up, he was already gone. His eyes were locked on her chest, all glazed over, and he was breathing slow and paced.

“Oops,” she thought. “That’s right, I forgot. I had already kept that t-shirt by the bed to slip on just to get him ready and off to work, and that was before I hypnotized him. Wow, I still can’t believe I can say the words, ‘I hypnotized him.’ I’d really better be careful now, or he’ll be hypnotized when I’m not ready.” But that would be for a work day, this is Saturday and they had all day. She took his hands, put them on her breasts, she started rubbing his arms and his eyes were still locked on her breasts she said softly, “Honey, sleep now.” As Mike’s eyes locked shut in another trance, the nympho went for one more time. “Be hard as a rock, Honey,” and he was. She rode him for another twenty minutes.

Since he was still hypnotized when they were done, she could get out of bed. She put on her cut-off t-shirt, which was barely long enough to reach the soft bottom sides of her breasts. She walked over, still taking in the sight of her hypnotized and erect Adonis lying there peacefully, stroked his penis with her hands a few times making him groan and told him to wake up from his trance. Time to get something accomplished for the day.

All day she couldn’t wait for the night to come. But, then she thought, “I could surprise him anytime and see if the hypnotic trigger works in different situations.” She didn’t go right out and flash him because she knew he had a few things he wanted to get done during the day. It was a warm day, though, and he was working in the garage, getting a bit warm and greasy from the weather. “Bet he’ll need a bath later . . . . .hmmmm, perfect,” she thought.

In a little while he came in and said, “Amy, I need a part at the hardware store, I’ll be gone for a bit.” “When will you be back?” she asked. “Oh,” Mike responded, “I only need one part . . . .probably half an hour.”

“Oh, okay. Hey, when you get back, come in the house and find me.”

”Oh, . . . . . . . .okay. I’ll do that,” Mike said, wondering what that meant. If she had a little nooky-nook time mind that was fine, but he really wanted to get his project done and hoped that sex would wait till later (some guys . . . . . .sheesh).

She went into the bathroom where they had a large, round, deep bathtub. They’d shared many passionate hours of sexual pleasure in the tub as it was, but now it’ll be with the thrill of hypnotizing him and being totally in her power. She drew the water, put in just a bit of bubble bath for effect, got naked.

“It feels so good to be naked,” she again thought to herself. She closed the glass shower door, sat down in the water facing the door, sitting with her arms on the edge of the tub, her breasts showing just above the top of the bubbles.

The store wasn’t busy so he was back in twenty minutes. He put is stuff on the bench in the garage and went inside. “I only need about an hour or so to get this done, hope this can wait, whatever it is,” he thought. When he didn’t see her, he said, “Are you here?” loudly. “I’m in the tub, Honey, why don’t you come in and join me?” she responded.

He knew what that invitation meant and, although sex always sounded terrific, he still wanted to get done in the garage first and get physical later. He opened the door just to talk to her and said, “I’m not quite done in the garage, I’ll be done in no time. Do you mind if I finish up first, then come join you?”

“Oh,” she said playfully, “no, I don’t mind, I’ll be right here. I figured you’d want a bath after a warm day, but come in here for a second, I want to show you something.” He came in and closed the door and opened the shower door to look at whatever she had. As she could see his form approaching through the opaque shower door, she pushed her body up, arched her back and made her breasts stick out as far as she could. She knew what was coming next and she knew she was going to have a lot of fun playing with her new toy. He opened the door, looked at her, saw her breasts looming out in front of her . . . . . .and stopped dead in his tracks. As he gazed at her breasts and started breathing deeper, she stood up in the tub, stepped out on the floor and led him to stand in front of a small stool opposite the sink.

“Honey, sleep now,” she said softly and guided him to a sitting position as he went limp. “Stay in your trance, but open your eyes, stand up and take off your clothes,” she said with her sexiest voice. Mike, of course, obeyed.

Upon seeing that the trigger had not only worked again, but worked really good she thought, “I am going to have SO much fun with this!!” She drank in the sight of him standing there naked and hypnotized, obviously the project in the garage would have to wait. “You’re hard as a rock, Honey,” she said, and his penis rose to attention. She reached forward, took hold of it, caressed it and led him to the tub with it. She said, “Follow me, step in and sit down with me, Honey.” In his trance he followed her directions, (in this case, I’d follow her trance or not) and she just loved it. She stood up in the tub and began telling him how she wanted him to wash her body all over. This activity wasn’t anything new, but his being hypnotized and in her power, the feel of his hands on her just turned her on all the more. She let out a few of her own gasps as he washed her. Then she had him stand up and she washed him all over, telling him to remember how this felt, although he wouldn’t remember the trance. Then she had him sit down and gaze into her eyes as she gazed back in his. His soapy penis made entry quick and he sex was fantastic.

“Poor lonely garage project,” she thought, “he’ll get back around to you eventually. Now, he’s all mine.” She dried herself off, wrapped a towel around her tightly and woke him up. “Feel clean?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

The evening came and they sat together on the couch, groping and turning each other on, she being sure to keep her shirt on, wanting to wait till bedtime to bare her chest again. She knew she could expose herself anytime, anywhere; however, she liked to add a little drama to it. After all she was completely in charge now. Mike was a little confused at not seeing her bare body right then, especially since they usually use TV time to gradually get naked and turn each other on, thereby forgetting all about whatever was on TV.

They still got turned on, though, and decided there was nothing on worthwhile and they headed for the bed. He still had his jogging shorts on, so she went over and pulled them off of him with a yank. His shirt had been off already, so now he was naked. She removed her shorts, removed her underwear and walked over and got in bed with her tight, short t-shirt still on and sat up on the bed.

“You’re not taking your shirt off tonight? I don’t get to see those wonderful breasts that I love to look at?” asked Mike, since she was usually naked by this point

“Oh don’t worry, it’ll come off and you’ll see them in all their glory, all in good time, all in good time. Get in bed next to me.” He did, sat up against the bed board with a pillow behind him, looking at her curiously and wondering what the deal with the shirt was. She looked at him wit her sweet smile, raised her arms, took a hold of the bottom of the t-shirt, grasped it, gave it a yank and took it off, letting her beautiful breasts flop out free. And, just as before, he saw the glorious sight of her mounds of flesh, caught his breath, and let out a surrendering sigh as his eyes glazed over.

Everything had worked perfectly since she had decided to hypnotize him herself; she couldn’t believe the rush of power she felt as she realized how well it had gone. She didn’t really want a sex-slave, but the rush from the knowing the power she wielded turned her on. As he gazed on in his half dream state, she put her hands on his forearms caressed them. She looked at him, smile at him, told his how much she loved him and said, “Honey, sleep now.” His head dropped as he fell into a trance, she laid him down flat on the bed, with his arms at his side. “We’re hopelessly in love, burning with lust for each other and you’re hard as a rock, Honey,” she said. Then, just like most of the days after, she got on top of him, looked in his eyes . . . . . . .and the nympho began another long, satisfying night. Sometimes, in the afterglow of sex, she laid there in his arms and as she drifted off to her own personal slumber she thought, “Thanks, Harry.”