The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mike and Amy: married to a Hypno-Nympho

by Eyeofnewt

Chapter 2

On the second night that Amy and Mike stayed home, they were stripping down to go to bed, as they always slept naked. In the last week or so, Amy realized that although he still gazed at her breasts like always, now he seemed to be actually transfixed in a kind of half sleep when he looked at them.

“It’s like he’s being hypno- . . . . . . . tized, hmmmmm,” her thought stopped mid-word as she made a connection from his behavior to the night club act they’d gone to a couple weeks before. She thought back to the evening, but she didn’t remember anything in the show that would have anything to do with Mike’s intense gazing. “Still, I wonder if that all fits in?” she pondered, “I want to ask Cheryl the next time I see her.”

A few days, Cheryl called her. She and John had just gotten back from the vacation.

”Hi!! How are you? John and I just got back from Cancun. We had a great time. I gotta tell you all about it.”

“Hi,” said Amy, “sure, I want to hear about it. Oh, I’ve got some questions about that evening with the hypnotist too.”

”Oh, you mean about when you and Mike went up on stage and were part of the act?”

“What?!? What are you talking about? We weren’t up on stage,” reacted Amy.

“You don’t remember? Wow. You know, I wanted to ask you if it was all a set-up, but if you don’t remember, you really must have been hypnotized. We waited for a while after the show for you two to come out, but we had to leave since the Cancun trip was leaving first thing in the morning. You really don’t remember Harry hypnotizing you?”

“Harry didn’t hypnotize me, I’ve never ever been hypnotized,” said Amy firmly, stunned at what she was hearing on the phone.

“Wow. Okay, . . . . . well,” said Cheryl, “Uh, girlfriend, we really better have lunch, because I got news for you, not only were BOTH of you hypnotized, but I took a picture at a certain . . . well . . . point in the act.”

“What point?!” Amy was fired up now.

“Well, I better show you the picture to explain that, or you’re really not going to believe it. Let’s meet at 11 at the coffee shop at the end of that mini mall on Main and Elm.’

“Done. See you there. Bye, bye. Oh, I’m glad you had a good time,” offered Amy, trying to make the conversation about Cheryl as well as herself.

“Ha . . . Honey, I’ll explain all about the night club and we can talk about the trip later. I’ll see if I can bring my friend Ann and her son along. I just talked to her too and she asked me some questions about you because she knows we’re friends. She was there too cause he’s a waiter there and had gotten his folks tickets. See ya; luv ya.”

“Bye,” said Amy, “luv you too.” Then Amy thought, “Why would two people who were just there want to talk to me?”

Amy and Cheryl greeted each other with a warm hug. They’d been best friends since early high school and had been the kind of “best friends” that shared everything with each other and supported each other through all the tough times that teen years can bring and had a real life-long love for each other. Cheryl introduced Ann and her son Nick and they settled down to lunch. Cheryl had told Ann and Nick a little about her conversation with Amy on the phone, so they all knew that Amy was in for some surprises.

Amy started right in after they ordered, “So, you’re saying that both Mike and I were hypnotized and part of Harry’s act? I’ve been wondering because ever since then, Mike seems to acting strangely in regards to . . . . well . . something.”

“Would that be your chest?” asked Cheryl. “That would be my guess.”

“Yeah, sort of. How did you know? Does it have something to do with the hypnotist show? You say we went up and were part of the act?” asked Amy.

“Oh, yeah. He asked for volunteers and you got up and walked right up there. He said a few sentences to you that we couldn’t hear and you were gone.” Cheryl then proceeded to explain what happened when just Amy was up on stage, Amy sat there wide-eyed, raised eyebrows, and mouth agape listening.

“So, when did Mike come up?” asked Amy.

“Well,” Cheryl got the picture out and put it on the table face-down, “Harry went back to the audience and found out Mike was your husband, so he called him up there. Mike didn’t really want to go, but the audience was hooting and applauding so he basically had to.” Cheryl explained how Harry talked to Amy and how she said she could hypnotize him, so he set her in front of Mike and told her to go ahead.

“Now, I’m not a hypnotist, but apparently in hypnosis, it helps in the hypnosis process to get someone to focus on something that will really distract them from their surroundings and then get them to be a bit vulnerable and open to suggestion. Well, you needed to get Mike to focus on something so he’d be vulnerable and be open to the suggestions that came from you as you used the induction Harry’d used on you . . so . . . . . . . . . “ Cheryl got the picture ready to show Amy,

“Oh, like I mentioned before, does Mike like to look at your breasts? I don’t mean just usual visual charge males get out of seeing breasts, but does he really love to stare at them? He must, because that’s how you did it, you whipped open your blouse and flashed him and he even though he was standing right there in front of everyone, he was so fascinated with your chest that he could not look away, and you hypnotized him.“ Cheryl showed Amy the picture of her standing, facing Mike, blouse open and Mike’s head on his chest.

Amy couldn’t believe her eyes. The picture was from halfway across the floor of the night club, but there she was, blouse open, breasts out and Mike gazing in hypnosis, just before he sat down.

“Good grief,” said Amy.

Ann, being the abrupt woman that she was, at this point, kiddingly said, “You do have some nice jugs, Amy, I got a good look at them from where I was sitting.. I’d love to have a rack like that; of course, I might have had even more kids.”

“They are very nice, “said Nick, joining the conversational point.

Amy looked at him, “You saw them pretty well too?”

“Uh, yeah, well, even better, actually, . . .I was waiting on a table about twelve feet away at the time. That’s me in the picture, in fact.”

Amy looked again and sure enough, there was Nick standing in perfect position about 12 feet away on the floor of the club, obviously taking in the sight of her chest..

“I see, . . . . . .well, . . . . . “ what could Amy say?

Then Cheryl, on the point of how wonderful Amy’s chest is offered, “Oh, hey, I got a look at your chest plenty times in P.E class in high school. I’ve always told you that you have a rack to die for. Your breasts could have hypnotized most of guys in the senior class even then, and, well, . . . . . . . . . .probably a lot of the girls too . . . . . well, if you know what I mean.”

Amy, not sure if all what she was hearing was good or not, answered, “Well, . . thank you all. . . . . . I think.” Then Amy admitted, “It’s true, though. Through all the years I’ve been with Mike and he always told me he’s never gotten used to how much he loves checking out my breasts,” she said with a sigh.

Then Nick brought up the next surprise for Amy, which turned out to surprise Cheryl and Ann too, “Uh, okay, so, if you don’t remember that first night, you probably don’t remember the other three nights either then, right?”

“WHAT?” all three women said in concert. Then Amy said, “What ‘other three nights’?”

“You and Mike were in his act three more times that next week.”

“We were???” said Amy shocked all over again.

“They were???” said Cheryl and Ann also shocked.

“Yeah, remember how he had three sets of couples come out before getting volunteers from the audience? Well, you and Mike were among the opening couples three more times during that next week. I remember because no other wife had hypnotized her husband with her breasts; that kind of left an impression, on me, I guess, for some reason. Well, . . . . . . what can I say? Your breasts were . . .” Amy cut him off mid-sentence, “Yeah, I know, I heard . . . . . . .I’ve got a rack to die for.” He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

“Well,” she Amy, still questioning Nick, “I certainly do NOT remember that. How did he get us there? Do you know?”

“Well, he was there for so long that some of his methods got around among the night club staff. What he would do is after he got a new couple to volunteer, he’d take them backstage afterward and give them a bunch of post-hypnotic suggestions, uh, ‘triggers,’ I guess they’re called.”

“Oh,” said Cheryl, hearing all this for the first time herself, “that explains why you never came out afterward, Amy, you were still being hypnotized by Harry.”

Nick went on, “Anyway, he’d tell the spouse of the couple that had done the hypnotizing to be the only one to answer the phone after a certain time at night. Then, when the person answered, he’d use the hypnotic trigger that he’d already given them, which was a word or two, that put them in a trance right on the phone. He’d instruct that spouse to hypnotize the other and then come and be in the show. Then after a few nights and he was done using them in his act, he’d tell them to forget any participation in his act at all. Like I said, you two were in the show three more times over the next week. That’s about how long the average couple lasted since he liked to keep changing the act.”

“So, he could still call us, assuming that IS what happened?” asked Amy.

“Oh, no. Well, he could, I suppose, but usually he would take a couple on their last night and remove their triggers after the show, so they wouldn’t get in trouble some other way. He probably did that with you. Besides, he moved on, he’s not here anymore. He’s in Philadelphia now on some eight month gig at a club there.”

“Oh, well, that’s a relief, at least,” thought Amy, being reassured that she and Mike weren’t being subliminally controlled by a night club act.

“So, let me make sure I have this straight,” Amy said still stunned. “Harry would call me, hypnotize me with a couple words and tell me to go hypnotize Mike with my chest and then we’d go, be in the act, drive home and not have any recollection of it whatsoever. Is that it?”

“Yep you got it,” kidded Cheryl. “You win the lollypop. What are you going to do now?

“Well, if he’s gone and nothing else is going to happen, nothing I guess. There’s no harm, our lives haven’t been ruined. Actually, it could have been fun if we’d been aware of it. Nothing really to do at this point,” mused Amy.

“Well, how about Mike?” said Ann.

“What about him?” asked Amy.

“Well, didn’t you say he’s almost reacting hypnotically to your chest?”

“Yeah, in fact, in the morning when I usually made breakfast and he’d get ready for work, I’ve always just stayed naked since it made breakfast more fun. That and, well,” she added sheepishly, “I just like to be naked. What better place than in your own house? That is unless you have any . . . kids,” she said, looking at Nick.

“Hey,” said Nick, “I’m in favor of anyone being naked as much as they want.”

“Anyway, now I have to put a t-shirt on or he’s so zoned out I almost can’t get him to leave.”

“Right,“ said Ann, “that’s what I mean. It sounds like his hypnotic trigger concerning your chest is still there, right? Well, if that’s true, it sounds like that could be fun if you were to take advantage of it. Why don’t you give it a try since he’s apparently halfway to being hypnotized by your chest already? Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be able to hypnotize anyone, especially the person you share a bed with? I don’t know about you, but if I could go home right now and hypnotize Nick’s dad, it’d turn me on so much I’d barely be able to stand it. I’d be so horny I’d probably jump his bones right there in his TV chair.” Amy sat there thinking that over, “I’ll think about that; interesting thought. Anyway, enough about me and Mike, how was your trip to Cancun?”

“Oh, it was great, . . . . .“ said Cheryl and they all went on to talk about the vacation and where they’d like to travel.

Later, Amy considered what Ann had said. She frequently had thought about hypnosis since she was a little girl and how much fun it would be to hypnotize someone, but she always figured it wouldn’t all really work and she never looked into it. Now she wanted to know more, especially after Ann’s comment. She stopped by a bookstore in the mini-mall, got a book on hypnosis, and sat down and read all about hypnotic inductions, trances, triggers and how it all worked.

“You know,“ she thought, “Ann’s right, if this works, . . . .I might be able to hypnotize him.“ Then she realized that as she was thinking about it, her nipples had hardened and she even started to feel a little damp in her crotch. “Wow, that really is a turn on,” she said out loud, breathing a little heavily.

Then the nymphomania in her surfaced and she realized that if she could hypnotize him, maybe it would be possible have him hypnotically in a state of erection . . well . . all night! She was really turned on now. In fact, she was glad she had her sweater cause she had to wrap in around her waist when she let her imagination go a little to wild and her glands kicked in too much.

“Whew!! I have GOT to try this!”

She kept reading the book and it confirmed everything she’d heard at lunch; Harry’s act had some how left a trigger for Mike that started with his seeing her chest, but he’d been taken all the way into a trance with probably an induction. She thought about it some more and realized that since it was her breasts that fascinated him and started him toward a trance, she could do her own induction and give him her own triggers that she could use later.

She bought the book, went home to read some more, feeling incredibly excited as she realized that if she was right about this, she could have total control of him, especially their sex life. She loved him, really loved him, but she, being the nympho that she was, the idea of him being hypnotized during hours of sex was irresistible. The sex wouldn’t be any more bizarre than usual, but the whole idea of hypnosis, trances and control, and the thought of him being totally in her hypnotic power turned her on so much that she started feeling damp in her vagina. “Wow, I’m getting hot right here just thinking about it, SEEING him hypnotized would really be a thrill,” thought Amy.

She thought about her induction all afternoon, considered different ideas from the book and decided how she would do it. She thought about just baring her chest at him the second he walked in the door from work, but decided to just do it all at bed time. It was Friday night and he didn’t work Saturday so no matter what happened they could he horizontal one way or another all night.

The evening came to an end and they headed for the bedroom. He’d been working on a little project in the garage for part of the night, as he often did, and then they’d just watched the tube for a while. They both started to strip down, she took her time getting undressed, letting him be nude before her. She took her sweats and panties off first, so she was naked from the waist down. She turned her back to him so he wouldn’t look before she was ready, took off her t-shirt and took a towel and put it around her neck from the back, covering the glorious chest that she’d be using to put him in a trance, she hoped. He was facing the end table by the bed, turning the alarm clock off so it wouldn’t go off in the morning, since he wasn’t working Saturday.

She walked up behind him, took off the towel and threw it on the chair. She placed her hands on her waist, turned a little and put positioned her elbows behind her so her breasts really stuck out from her body and looked even more inviting. Speaking in a voice so seductive it was almost a whisper she said, “Mike, honey, look at my breasts.”

Mike, hearing the strange request thought, “Well, I was going to do that anyway, but why is she asking like that?” He’d already put the clock down and was looking at his day planner to see what he was doing early the next week. He turned toward her, holding his day planner in his right hand, and looked up while taking a step. He stopped mid-step as his eyes caught the sight of her standing there, presenting him with her soft and heavenly chest. First he gasped, then let out a long sigh, his eyes fixated on the wonderful sight. She knew from what she’d read in the book to watch his breathing and his eyes. As he let out the long sigh, his breathing got slow and deep, and his eyes started to glaze over. That was the reaction she was hoping for; if she’d done her homework, she knew she had him and she started her induction.

“Mike, look at my breasts . . . gaze at my breasts . . . drink in the sight of the mounds of flesh that you love to look at, feel and lick . . . . let yourself get lost in the sight of them . . . . you lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ove to look at them. You have no desire to look away . . . . . no desire to think about anything else. In fact, it feels so good to look that you can’t look away . . . . . .”

Mike felt his body relaxing and his eyes getting heavier and he knew, with his consciousness starting to leave him, that she was right; not only did he not want to look away, he couldn’t look away. Looking at her chest was always a highlight of any day, but this was different; his will was succumbing to seeing her breasts and hearing her suggestions. The day planner fell from his hand and hit the floor. She could see his body relaxing and that he was surrendering to her words. His hands dropped to his sides and she stepped closer to him, arching her back slightly, sticking her breasts out at him even more.

She continued the induction. “Look at them . . . . gaze at them . . . . let your consciousness get lost in them. Your body is relaxing, starting at your feet, moving up your legs, up through your body, your hands and up to your eyes. Your eyes are getting heavy . . very heavy . . so heavy you can hardly keep them open . . . . you even want to close them, but you can’t, all you can do is stay transfixed on my breasts.” He felt his will surrender to her thrall more and more.

“Your eyes are getting so heavy you can hardly keep them open, but you can’t close them yet, all you can do is helplessly gaze and gaze at my beautiful, soft, pale, feminine breasts . . . . . . “ She’d moved right up in front of him and she was using the sexiest voice she could.

“Now I’m going to count down from 5 to 1,” said Amy, “and as I do, you’ll be sleepier and sleepier. When I get to “1”, your eyes will barley be open. After that I’ll give you the command “sleep,” and you’ll completely surrender to my voice, sleep will overcome you and you’ll go into a deep hypnotic trance, totally in my power.” She started to count down, “Five . . . . . . . . fffffffo-o-u-u-r-r . . . . thththre-e-e-e-e . . . . . ttttwooooo . . . . . . . one(whispering) . . . . . . . . . .sleep!”

She caught him in her arms as he went limp and she led him over to the bed, his arms limp at the sides of his body and his head sinking forward as he surrendered all his remaining will to Amy’s thrall. She sat him on the bed. She was so thrilled that it all worked and marveled at the sight of her dear hubby relaxed, naked and in her hypnotic power. “I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she thought, “this is incredible.” She realized her nipples were hard as a rock, she was almost panting and she was so wet that entry would be easy.

He was completely hypnotized, but she wanted to take him even deeper. “Mike, you will listen to and obey everything I tell you. Stay in your trance, but stand up. Even though you’re in a trance, you will open your eyes and keep gazing at my breasts. As you gaze at how beautiful they are, every time you hear me say the word “sleep,” you’ll keep standing, but you’ll go deeper and deeper into a trance. Stand up and open your eyes.”

Mike stood up and opened his eyes, looked straight ahead at Amy’s breasts as she stood before him and he became more and more hypnotized as she spoke. “Sleep . . . . . . . . sleep . . . . . . . sleep . . . . . . . .sleeeeep . . . .sleeeeeeeeeepp . . . . . . .sleeeeeeeeeeeeepp . . . . “ she breathlessly repeated over and over, and he surrendered and his trance deepened and deepened.

She asked him, “Are you as deep as you can go? Are you completely under my hypnotic power? (she just loved saying those words).

“Yes,” he said quietly. “I’m completely in your power.” She was sure he was as deep as he could go so she decided to give him a couple hypnotic triggers, one for convenience and but other because she wanted to be able to use one from the classic movies she’d seen. “Honey, stay in your trance and close your eyes, you’re deep in a hypnotic trance and it feels safe and wonderful, doesn’t it?”

“Yessssss,” uttered Mike.

“In the future, you’ll not only start to go into hypnosis when you see my breasts, you’ll go completely back in this same level of trance when ever you hear me say the words, ‘Honey, sleep now.’”

“I’ll be hypnotized . . . . . . . . . Honey . . . sleep now,” Mike repeated.

“Yes, whenever you hear “Honey, sleep now,” you’ll immediately go into a trance just as deep as the one your in now. Also, if you ever hear me say the words, “Honey, look at my breasts,” you’ll stop whatever your doing and even if you don’t want to right then, you’ll drop whatever you’re doing, turn helplessly and look at my breasts.” Now, how would you like to have sex? Sex sounds wonderful doesn’t it?

“Yes, sex sounds wonderful,” he barely said.

“Good, because we aren’t going to just have sex once, we are literally going to make love all night. That sounds wonderful doesn’t it?”

“Yes, all night . . “

“Honey, the only thing you’re aware of right now is how in totally in love with me you are, how much you desire me and therefore you’re hard as a rock.” Immediately his penis, which had been resting flaccid, rose to a 45 degree angle and took form. For a few moments she stood there taking in the sight, the kind of sight she’d dreamed of all her life. Mike was standing there handsome, naked, erect, and all because he was completely under her hypnotic power.

“Lay down on the bed on your back with yours arms at your side.” He lay on his back on the bed, arms at his side, totally entranced. She got on the bed and straddled his legs.

She got in position and gave him a long passionate kiss that he returned even in hypnosis. For him, his experience would be intensified by hypnosis; for her, hypnotizing him had turned her on in a way she couldn’t remember since they first spent the night together. She was so horny she’d have plenty of endurance. She lowered herself onto his granite-like organ, feeling it fill her up, as they both gave a groan. For him, in hypnosis, feeling her beautiful body surround his penis sent him off into sexual Heaven even more that usual..

Amy put Mike’s hands on her breasts. “Caress them, Honey, just keep caressing them.” Amy was panting and started in riding him, going into a “trance” herself. The climaxes came again and again that night, and this time, finally after several hours, the nympho was satisfied.

She finally had her fill, for that night anyway.

“Wow, I didn’t know his body held that much semen,” she thought, observantly. He was still in a trance so she just let him sleep, falling asleep herself, lying on top of him, wrapping her arms around his naked body and resting her head on his upper chest. She fell asleep like that with him still hypnotically erect and still inside her. She slept like she hadn’t slept in years.