The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mike and Amy: married to a Hypno-Nympho

Date: January 2005
Categories: mc: mind control mf: male-female sex fd: Female dominant

Synopsis:

Mike and Amy attend and unwittingly participate in a hypnosis show, then, after the show is over, the remnants of the experience affect them in ways Mike doesn’t see coming.

This is a story for those over 18 years of age only. This is a rewrite of an original story on McStories called “Hypno Show” by Robotdoll. The first chapter is mostly still his, with a few details added for resolution later in the story. The original story, and first chapter, is mostly about what happens during the show to Mike and Amy. This version is mostly about what happened after the show to Mike and Amy’s relationship. I’d certainly like to thank Robotdoll for his input and approval for me to post this version of “Hypno Show.”

Chapter 1

“This guy has the hottest club act in town right now,” said Amy, “and you owe me a night out. I choose this.” She stuck out her tongue at Mike playfully.

“But come on, a hypnotist?” Mike asked. “I mean, that’s like worse than a lounge singer.”

“He’s supposed to be different,” said Amy, turning to the mirror and applying a little light makeup (she didn’t really need any, she was gorgeous). “Jennifer said he was hilarious, and it got Bill so hot, they were barely able to get home before he was all over her . . .”

“Ah –HA!” Mike pointed and stamped his foot in mock accusation, “now the truth comes out! You don’t care what we do, you just want my body!”

Amy laughed as she finished her makeup, “Ah kettle thou art black, sayeth the pot.” I’ve sort of noticed you’re still pretty fond of my body too. I catch you still checking me out. And, even after all the time we’ve been together, you still . . . . . GAZE . . . . . at my breasts when we’re naked.”

Mike relented, “Well, what can I say? Those two double D size mounds of flesh attached to your chest are the most gorgeous sights I’ve ever seen. So I’m guilty as charged. Arrest me,” he acquiesced. Comments like that always made her feel good and she didn’t mind hearing them. Sensing he needed reassurance, she yanked open her blouse, she wasn’t wearing a bra with it, went over to him, put her arms around him and kissed him on the neck.

It’s okay, Honey, I knew coming into this relationship that you were a “breast man.” I know you love the rest of me too. You have my permission to . . . GAZE . . . .at them all you want,” she said. She teased him a bit, pulling his face right into her chest for a second and kissed his forehead.

“Come on, let’s go it’ll be fun,” she said, buttoning her blouse up

She was so glad she’d married him. Life with Mike was so good and she wouldn’t trade it for anything. The only thing was, as great as their sex life was, she’d discovered she was a basically a nymphomaniac and she loved two things beyond the usual woman’s level: being naked and having sex. The most wonderful moments of any week for Amy were when she was naked face to face with her naked husband and felt his well-endowed and erect penis perfectly nudged up against her clitoris inside her, with him thrusting away uncontrollably for the pleasure. They would gaze into each others eyes with looks of hypnotic-like pleasure on their faces, (at least that happened when he wasn’t gazing at her breasts) and were both overwhelmed with feelings of being totally and completely in love. When they were done, they would sit up, wrap each other in their arms and continue to gaze and kiss in the afterglow. She wouldn’t have minded having sex even more often and longer, but that was a small thing to complain about.

They were done getting ready and they drove to the show. They were meeting their friends, John and Cheryl, at the night club since their friends not only lived near the night club, but were leaving on a vacation the next morning. Parking was a bear, and getting into the club even harder. Amy gave her name to the man in front, and after a check of the reservation list, he waved all four of them in. Mike was amazed, “What can this guy be doing to draw a crowd like this?” “You’ll see . . . . . “ Amy hinted.

This was weird. Since when has Amy been so into hypnosis?

He scanned the room and noticed that it was almost all couples about his and Amy’s age. In some cases both looked very excited, and with some couples only one of them was and the other looked as disinterested as possible, but he didn’t see any couples where both were bored. He could just imagine that a similar conversation to theirs took place in all the bedrooms these couples came from, with one assuring the other.

Mike and Amy shared a couple drinks as they waited for the show, and that helped make Mike a little more relaxed. “Maybe this will be fun,” he thought, and waited quietly with Amy, who was also surveying the room. Soon, the lights dimmed and out came a fellow about Mike’s age.

“Hello everyone, my name is Harry, but my agent has informed me that if I’m going have the slightest chance of making it in this business, I need to refer to myself as . . . . . drum roll . . . . ‘THE AMAZING HYPNO-O-O-O-O-O!” The volume increased and the reverb kicked in, so he sounded like he was yelling from the bottom of Echo Canyon. The audience broke into a mix of laughter and applause, and even Mike joined in. “Oh, so maybe he’s just a comic making fun of hypnotists or something, this could be good.”

“Okay, enough of that, let’s get started.” Harry waved to the left wing and four people, two men and two women walked onto the stage and stood in front of four chairs. Some light music started playing, and Harry talked to each of them asking their names, like they were on a game show.

“Okay, you’ve met our friends here, let’s start.” One by one, he touched them at the back of their necks and they dropped into the chairs behind them like puppets with the strings cut. The reaction was so sudden, the audience gasped almost in unison. Amy was transfixed, and even Mike found himself interested.

“Now, these folks have been put into a deep trance and soon we’ll start to see how much they’ll be willing to do for us. Whom shall we start with?” He held a hand over each subject, and judging from the applause, chose the female with the biggest chest. This, of course, pleased Mike immediately, since, as Amy had pointed out, was a “breast man” from way back.

“Stand up, Pam” said the hypnotist, and she rose slowly, her eyes still closed. “Okay, Pam, it’s very warm in here, so warm that you have to take your shirt off or you think you might melt.” She reacted immediately, pulling her top off and revealing her tremendous chest. Light applause greeted this, followed by embarrassed laughter. The suggestion seems to have hit her hard since she was already sweating, making her chest shiny with a light layer of perspiration.

“Good, Pam, much cooler and more comfortable now.” He stroked her hair and she seemed to relax.

“Now,” said Harry, “when I count three, your body is going to feel numb. You won’t be able to feel anything below your neck . . . .you’ll be able to see and hear, but the rest will be just fuzzy numbness . . understand?” Pam nodded mutely.

“Good girl, and 1 . . . . .2. . . . .3!” As he hit “3,” the lights above the stage flashed briefly, making everyone blink. “Nice effect,” thought Mike. Pam didn’t look any different, but Harry looked at the audience with a proud grin.

“And there you go, totally numb!” After a silence that should have been filled with applause, his face fell. “Aw, you need proof, don’t you? Oh, okay . . .you buncha cynics.” The crowd laughed, and he turned to one of the men on stage. Mike suddenly watched with interest, Pam stood unmoving and obviously in a deep trance. Mike was impressed. “These people must be way under,” he thought. Everybody applauded; that was impressive indeed.

“Pam, come over here.” He led her over to one end of the stage. Pam, you’re beginning to feel a little stiff. Your body is turning to plastic, Pam. Do you understand?” Pam was trying to nod but it was becoming chore for her. “On three, open your eyes. You won’t be able to move, you’ll be a mannequin, on pose in a fancy department store. One, two, and three!”

Pam’s eyes opened. She jittered once, and stood stock still. Harry made a few moves in front of her eyes, she didn’t flinch, or even blink. “Okay, let’s finish the job . . . .,” he said, as some light music played, in a precarious balancing act, lifted one of her legs, and repeated with the other. Pam stood before the crowd, immobile and uncaring. Harry waved to the wing, and a pedestal was rolled in, it had a metal rod rising from the center, ending in a sort of small saddle. He positioned the pedestal, lifted Pam and sat her on it. A little posing of the arms, primping of the hair, and she was indistinguishable from a plastic dummy in a window, one with her breasts exposed. Well, Mike had never been aroused by a mannequin before, so he crossed his legs in embarrassment. Amy noticed and snickered.

Amy grabbed Mike’s hand and squeezed it gently, but neither turned away from the scene. As they continued, Harry turned to the audience. “Happy so far?” The applause was thunderous. He bowed a few times and continued.

Harry continued to have Pam and the others go through a litany of embarrassing acts. Eventually they all had part or most of their bodies bared and one guy would probably never live down what he did to himself, if anyone told him. After a while Harry was done with his assistants on stage and wanted to do what turned out to be a little recruiting.

“Now, I’ll admit something to you,” began Harry. “I worked with the people I use in my intro a little before the show; that’s why they went under so easily. But hypnotism doesn’t always have to be that hard. As a matter of fact, I’m going to show you how easy it can be with the help of someone in the audience, any volunteers?”

Mike didn’t think anyone would volunteer, after seeing how easily this guy made people “jump through hoops” for him, right up there on the stage.

“Ah, thank you madam; let’s have a round of applause please.”

Mike started to look around for the person Harry meant when he felt movement to his side. “Amy?” he asked as she rose and made her way to the front. She looked at him with a “why not?” look on her face and walked up on the stage. What the heck, he thought, and applauded with the rest of the audience.

”Thanks dear, what’s your name?” asked Harry. “Amy,” she responded, and Harry introduced her to the whole audience, with Amy turning a bit red, but smiling with her wonderful smile.

“Okay, okay . . . . . .Amy, we’ve never met before, right?” asked Harry. “That’s right,” said Amy.

Harry started stroking at Amy’s shoulders and arms to help put her at ease and calm her down. The flush to her face faded a little as he spoke to her. “Have you seen the show before?” continued Harry.

“No, I haven’t,” said Amy. “Are you having fun?” said Harry. “Um yeah . . . .” she giggled and blushed again , and the audience laughed with her

“That’s good, that’s good. The last person that came up here wasn’t having a good time. I had to put him under and tell him he was.” More laughter and Harry continued to stroke. “Now, Amy, I want you to watch my eyes, and listen to my voice. Forget all these other people, forget the day you’ve had, forget everything except my eyes and my voice; it’s just you and me here.” Amy looked at him as he spoke, “All you need to do is relax, there’s nothing to this, all you’re going to do is relax, and the more you relax, the easier it will be to tune everything out.

Mike looked around and the audience was silent. This was like going behind the curtain at the magic act, and they all wanted to see any secrets. Mike was amazed and turned back to watch too. The girl on one side hadn’t moved, he could barely see her breathing. And . . . .this guy, . . . . . .Harry, was hypnotizing his wife. It was like he was in a Fellini movie. He couldn’t hear what Harry was saying anymore, but he could see Amy’s eyes were fixed on the hypnotist’s, listening to the drone of his voice and obviously responding.

“Very good, Amy. Just watch and listen, relax and listen,” continued Harry. Mike could hear him saying things like “Your arms are getting heavy, your eyes are very heavy, it’s hard for you to keep them open. Just relax. I’m going to count down from 10 and you’ll be asleep when I’m done. 10 . . . . .starting to feel very drowsy . . . . . .9 a little harder to think now and that’s not a problem . . .just listen. . . . . . “ Amy looked funny, like she’d been awake for hours. Harry continued with the count with more directions to relax and let sleep overtake her “5 eyes are so heavy you can’t keep them open . . . . .4 your head is dropping to your chest . . . . .3 . . . . .2 . . . . . .1 completely asleep!” Mike realized he hadn’t heard 8, 7 and 6.

As Harry got to “1,” Amy collapsed forward and Harry caught her in his arms. Mike was amazed. Harry lowered her into another chair that had just appeared; Mike didn’t see it brought out.

“Amy?” Harry leaned down to Amy’s face

“Mmmmmm, yes?” Her voice was thick and husky.

“Amy, you’re hypnotized. How does it feel?”

“Good,” she answered. “Do you like how you feel?” asked Harry. “Oh yessssss. . .“ said Amy. “I’m glad. We’re going to play some games now, okay?” asked Harry. “Kay,” said Amy.

“Stand up, Amy.” She rose to her feet slowly. “Can you sing?”

“A little,“ said Amy.

“Well, I think you can sing very well, Amy. As a matter of fact, when I touch your belly button, you’ll sing a song and everybody will see how good a singer you are. How about “Twinkle, twinkle, little Star?” that’s a good song.” When I touch your belly button, sing “Twinkle, twinkle,” and then forget you’ve done it, okay?” Her shirt ended above her waist and her naval was easy to see and reach. “Okay,” said Amy.

“Great, now, on three open your eyes but still stay in a trance. 1, 2, 3!”

Amy blinked and looked around. The audience applauded and she looked confused.

“Just ignore them, you’re doing great. How you feel?”

“Good, are you going to . . . “

Harry tapped at her tummy lightly and Amy’s eyes went glassy. “Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are,” out came the song from Amy’s mouth.

Mike and the crowd laughed and clapped and Amy snapped out of her daze.

“ . . .do anything to me?” as she finished her original question came more laughter and applause.

“Yeah, I am, Amy, just wanted to make sure you were okay . .“ The audience was right with the show. He tapped the back of her neck and her head drooped forward again.

“Are you enjoying yourself, Amy?”

“Yes,” said Amy

“Good,” said Harry, “we’re going to try something new, but first . . “ he wheeled toward the audience. “STAND UP!!” he shouted loudly at the audience.

The audience was laughing and Mike didn’t know why until he realized he was standing up. He looked around and two more guys were standing also, equally confused. “No need to panic, fellas. I just figured we had a few more candidates by now.” The audience laughed and Mike waved to his “fans” out of nervousness.

Harry came down to the audience, visiting each guy. “Let’s see, usually the guy with the biggest hard-on by now is the best candidate.” One of the other fellows covered his crotch and blushed. When Harry reached Mike, he asked, “Wasn’t Amy sitting here?”

“Yes, she’s my wife.”

“Oh, ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!” Harry led Mike to the stage and the audience went wild, whooping and clapping. Mike didn’t resist because of the audience reaction, but he was strangely drawn to the experience since he’d actually already given in to Harry’s talents.. “Oh yeah,” thought Mike, “like this is going to work on me.”

“Okay, Mike, you wait here, I’m going to try something here.” Mike stood and waited nervously. Around him, the subjects were doing what they had been told by Harry earlier in the act, Mike hoped he wouldn’t turn out like them on the stage.

Harry talked to Amy again. “Amy, listen to me. Do you remember how I put you under?” asked Harry.

“Yes” said Amy, quietly.

Amy, you are the greatest hypnotist in the world, you know how to hypnotize Mike from the way I hypnotized you. You have the power to hypnotize Mike for your pleasure, if you know how to distract him from the room here and get him to concentrate on you, you can put him in a trance. Do you understand?”

Amy inhaled deeply, the idea exciting her, “Yes.”

“Do you know a way to distract him and hypnotize him?” Even in hypnosis, since she knew it was Mike, she knew a way to try to hypnotize him.

“Yeesssss . . “ she said soberly

The audience looked excited. Mike looked surprised and concerned, “Oh crap, what’s she going to do? I don’t really want this to happen.”

Harry led Amy over to Mike; he just stared at her in disbelief.

“Standing before you is Mike, your husband. Go ahead and hypnotize him right now, right here on three. One, two, three!!” commanded Harry.

Amy’s eyes had been closed, but they snapped open and she looked right in Mike’s eyes, Mike figured that was the distraction, since that had been what Harry had done with her. Even in the midst of her trance, she knew to look at him with her huge eyes and sweet smile meant just for him. But, she still saw him as her goal to reach and bring him into her hypnotic power. Mike stood there just looking back, not knowing he was experiencing the last moment of consciousness he was going to have for a while.

Amy stared at him and while keeping his attention, grabbed her shirt and pulled it open in a flash, the buttons releasing easily, and her beautiful breasts popping out for Mike to see. The audience couldn’t see them as well as Mike, although there were gasps mixed with laughter and applause, but Mike just stared at them. The notion that her breasts still transfixed him was in her mind from earlier in the evening, even if all of her conscious thought had surrendered to Harry. The word she’d used then came to her and she simply commanded, “GAZE!!”

Mike looked down at her chest and, even in that situation, his eyes started drinking in the sight of her beautiful breasts. Ordinarily, in such a public situation even he would look for a while and look away. But she started inducing him right away and while he was staring, she gave him her first suggestion and it was just enough that he found he couldn’t look away. His head was swimming, and the blood rushed in his ears, drowning out everything but her soft sexy but commanding voice that he knew so well from their years of sex. She said the induction in the same flat drone that Harry had used with her, only with her own brand of sexiness. She guided him to relaxation, the restfulness, started to get him to feel his eyes getting heavier, and then on to a deep trance. In his last vestiges of consciousness he didn’t really want to give in, but he was helpless as he couldn’t stop gazing at her breasts, which really were just as beautiful as they ever were to him.

“I want look away, but I really can’t,” Mike thought with less and less control of even his thoughts, “I can’t help but just stare at them . . . can’t help but . . .. . gaze at .. . them. Her . . . .breasts . . . . are . .so . . . beaut – ti – “ he couldn’t even finish his thought as he succumbed more and more to the thrall of her breasts and her voice that kept giving him suggestions that led him into a trance.

At that point in her induction Amy started repeating, “Obey me, obey me, obey me . . “ The next thought Mike had was, “I will obey her . . .I will o-b-e-y . . . . .I wi . . . . .”

Amy then said the single command “sleep,” and Mike let out a long sigh as his last ounce of awareness abandoned him and he hypnotically surrendered to the sight of what he was seeing and the wonderful voice he was hearing. His head dropped as he became hypnotized and he collapsed in a chair that someone had brought out.

Many minutes later the show was over. “Thanks a lot, folks, for helping out,” said Harry. The audience was still talking loudly like it does when a show is over, but Harry patted them on the back and guided them back to backstage where he wanted to see them for a while. The early show was now over and the later one started in at 11:30. John and Cheryl wanted to talk to Amy and Mike and waited a few minutes, but they didn’t come out for quite a while. Their trip was coming early in the morning and they wanted to get home to bed.

“I wanted to talk to them after that, but we need to get going; we’re getting up early. Amy and Mike will be fine. I’ll call her when we get back; let’s go.” said Cheryl.

Amy and Mike did come out after about fifteen minutes or so and went on out to their car. On the way home, Mike and Amy couldn’t stop thinking and talking about the show, but as it turned out they were only discussing the part of before Amy went up on stage; they had no recollection of their being IN the show at all. She called Jennifer the next day and agreed, it was an unforgettable show.

That next night after the show, as they were starting to get ready for bed about 9:45, the phone rang. Amy said, “Hello,” but then her face went blank, her eyes glazed over and she soberly said, “Yes?” in a one word response. After a few seconds she said, “Okay, yes, I understand.” and then hung up the phone without a word. She turned toward Mike and walked toward him, her face slack and sober with her eyes straight forward.

“So, who was it?” Mike asked.

“We are needed for tonight’s late show with Harry,” she said. Standing in front of him, she looked in his eyes, her sweet smile came across her face and she yanked open her shirt, letting him see her breasts up close.

“GAZE!” she commanded. And, with the hypnotic triggers Harry had given each of them after the show working perfectly and taking their effect, Mike, already helpless and entranced at the sight of Amy’s gorgeous chest, began to fade . . . . .

After three more nights, Harry, always wanting to use new people in his act, worked new sets of “hypno-couples” into it. On the last night he used them, he took Amy and Mike aside while they were still each in a trance and removed their memory of their involvement in the shows and he removed the hypnotic triggers he’d given each of them, as he wouldn’t be using them anymore. Amy’s trigger had been, “Amy, this is Harry, . . . .sleep now.” He removed Amy’s trigger; however, Harry did nothing about removing Mike’s hypnotic triggers and his now elevated fascination with Amy’s breasts.