The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

12

The tall, blonde, blue-eyed male spoke to them unannounced while they passed, just for something to do while he waited-not knowing if they wanted to listen or whether those who were listening were even hearing.

Dressed in expensive and smart casual clothes, he spoke of many things of then and now, and of those that were yet to come; that it was good to be rich in spirit, to be spiritually balanced in human nature, and to continue learning through that aspect throughout life while it is.

He told them that the spirit of who they really were, natural feeling males and females, and not learned thinking men and women-can approach the perfection of Creation itself, which created their natural gender spirit in the first place. And that it was that same Creation with which their spirit would eventually reunite.

He told them that their natural gender spirit was of great power, but only after it became knowledgeable through continued awareness of itself. He told them also that knowledge of their gender spirit would protect them, while ignorance of it would only endanger them.

‘Get a life!’ Laughed a young teenager who passed with two others. ‘And stay off the whoopee weed!’

They wore jewellery on their faces and long hair of their opposites. He frowned, but continued as his inner conflict began-knowing that if his happiness depended upon that which another said or did, he was in as much trouble as they did not know themselves to be in.

‘My life was given to me at birth as a natural feeling male,’ he spoke a little more loudly to the back of their dirty, unkempt heads as they continued to walk away, laughing. Then he added on impulse, ‘as was yours before you threw it away and changed sex.’

The youths suddenly halted in their cocky strides forward then turned back angrily to face him. The eyes of the one who had spoken were serious and hostile. The others that had been listening now gathered a little closer toward him-almost protectively.

The small crowd had fallen silent and awaited the outcome of whatever conflict was to be. His blue-eyed gaze remained steadily fixed upon the young face of the unwise and unlived. Then he gritted his teeth, gently, knowing he was kindling the coals and lighting yet another fire.

‘There’s no challenge, like no challenge,’ he said, daringly them, then looked away to the front and continued to talk to the others, ignoring the youth and his friends, as if they had simply ceased to exist.

One in the small crowd laughed, then another, and then another. When he glanced back a few moments later, while still speaking, the youths had gone, as if they had never been.

He saddened a little inside then, while he continued to speak and watch new people stop and pause. Some that had been listening shook their heads smiling and moved on about their business. Some also moved on and did not shake their heads, their faces deep in contemplation. While a few did not move on at all, but remained where they were to listen. In his heart, he wished them all well, except the youths in their learned attitudes of now.

He spoke of examples of how to pray to their natural gender spirit, and not by the way of those who had altered their words in looking back. He told them also, that, although they might receive answers to prayers under the influence of false teachings or structured religions, it was better to receive out of knowledge of an actual feeling of spiritual truth experienced.

He advised them against accepting all false teachings born and delivered to them by all and any thinking men and women who taught them to follow man-made laws of the heart in preference to those of Nature, all of which he did not hesitate to identify.

Then others moved on about their business, while a few others paused or stopped to listen to someone strange and different for a few moments in their busy day.

‘The measure of your giving will be the measure you get,’ he told them whether they listened or not. And then he warned those who would follow their advice that some of them might fail to recognise the wisdom of those teachings and would end up spreading falsehoods themselves.

‘Follow you?’ A man’s voice deep exclaimed, vigorously shaking his head.

‘What’s your point?’ Questioned another loudly, a man of about thirty.

He focussed squarely upon the eyes behind the statements and questions.

‘Once you know something,’ he told the men, ‘you cannot unknow it.’

Then he gazed upon those who remained, one by one.

‘That doesn’t even make sense,’ one man replied, placing his hands upon his hips.

He glanced back to focus on both men once again, simply because they had yet to discover they knew that which they could not unknow.

‘Let your natural male feelings lead you home to your own spirit of Creation,’ he told them. ‘Then you will never know the loneliness you can never unknow in buying love from others as a currency.’

The men shook their heads. Then they turned and walked away, still shaking their heads. No one in the small crowd had joined in their sarcasm or their chuckling, but a few more moved on about their business, while no one new stopped or paused to listen.

‘I think you’re speaking against the church,’ a man in his fifties then said to him who had been listening for a while. ‘You’re two thousand years too late. You can’t reinvent the wheel. Jesus already said all that was ever needed for us all. What are you, anyway-a past-it-hippie stuff-up preaching free love?’

He glanced warmly and sadly both at the man for the false teachings he had believed with his good heart all of his life. Then on an impulse, he decided to stop kindling the coals and decided to light the fire.

‘Between men and their males, and women and their females who listened and heard, I never said that which they said I did,’ he gently told the man, aware of exactly what he was doing. ‘But another who said it with chosen words, not intended for the humankind spirit to reunite with itself in happiness.’

‘What?’ The man exclaimed in disbelief, then mockery. ‘That’s blasphemy!’

‘The natural love of your body and your spirit,’ he told the man gently, ‘should be free to give and receive of free will. Don’t you think? Why be in spiritual debt to religions and thinking men and women forever? ’

‘Christ!’ The man hotly exclaimed. Then he picked up the small case he had placed down on the ground. ‘I’ve been listening to a bloody fruit-loop!’ The man then turned and walked angrily and quickly away from the even smaller crowd that remained to listen.

Glancing at the faces of the few remaining, he saw that all were now silent. Some dropped their eyes and turned away when he looked at them; some of them then moved on. Some shook their heads, while two just stood and studied him seriously for a few moments, before they, too, turned then melted into the late afternoon crowd. His mind went cold toward those who had been teaching them such falseness for so long.

Then, he became angry at all for not questioning the truth of taught truths. Others then left and moved on as he talked. He watched them go indifferently and wished them all silently well in their unnatural ignorance, which would always endanger their natural spiritual growth.

Then there was only one. He allowed his gaze to fall gently upon that solitary remaining face that had not yet turned and left him talking to himself at the busy entrance to the shopping plaza.

It was a young woman, no more than twenty-five. His natural male loins stirred and thickened. Her eyes were curious, serious and wide. Yet, her face was expressionless as she studied his intently. On impulse, he glanced away from her and up at the sky, wondering. Then he hardened and once more looked downward to greet her curious gaze with his own and a smile. Slowly, her serious face broke into a wry grin as she spoke.

‘I can’t work out whether you’re crazy, you’ve got a death wish, or, you’re just plain dehydrated from standing here all afternoon in the hot sun and need a stiff drink.’

Then, she laughed suddenly, but genuinely from her belly.

‘Is this what you do for a living?’

He looked at her, instantly feeling the tension and anger leave him in a slow, relaxing rush. Her eyes shined in their natural smile. Once again, he instinctively glanced up at the sky and then back to her still-grinning face; aware of how hard he was.

‘Only when I can’t sell a book,’ he said quietly back at her, showing her the notepad and small lead pencil he now held lightly in his left hand.

‘How many have you written?’ She asked seriously, her smile fading a little, a frown settling lightly across her brow while she gazed at his left hand.

‘None,’ he said, then watched her face as her smile vanished instantly altogether.

‘Jesus!’ She exclaimed with another laugh from her belly that warmed him as much as her first.

He did not answer, just looked skyward once again. Then immediately it started to rain. And then it did, heavily.

‘Jesus!’ She repeated as it began to pelt down upon them both.

The word was hissed quietly out between her teeth while he held her dancing eyes in his in the cold pouring rain. Then he remembered why he didn’t like talking to crowds. It didn’t work. He’d tried it before. Quickly, he reached out and took her hand, then turned to get her out of the driving rain.

Always a learning curve, he thought-Truly, I say to you that we bring you the secret of living and of spiritual life. For that secret is not just to live it, but to be aware that you can feel you are living it, and to be excited in knowing that, each moment of each day you that can, until the heavens and the Earth vanish.

He set his jaws.

The laws of gender Creation and the laws of gender Nature itself will not vanish for you at harvest time, he vowed silently-until all are fulfilled in me. For we have come to make twos with you, and then many more, so all may benefit and grow forward.

The pulse of the natural feeling female fluttered and then beat more quickly within the dominant male grip of his hand as they rushed to get out of the driving rain.

He led her along toward shelter while thinking about the remaining time that was left, knowing there was no challenge like no challenge when it came to the minds and the natural Creative feeling spirit of humankind.

He squeezed her hand as they hurried, instantly feeling her natural female response squeeze him back. Then he looked up into the cold wet rain as the natural male of him responded in kind within his always-warm loins.

‘Perfect,’ he whispered to himself as he held her hand, exactly the way he wanted to, ‘—absolutely perfect.’

Up against a cement pillar, she leaned, breathing deeply while calming her racing heart. She was glad to get out of the rain. Her back felt cool against the solid concrete, such that she pressed her lower back and shoulders even more firmly against it and breathed deeply several more times while the rain came pouring down, no more than a few feet from where she stood with the tall, blue-eyed blonde man.

She was still getting a little wet. When she leaned forward to step away and move for a drier place to wait until the heavy bucketing rain ceased, she nearly died of fright. He stepped quickly in front of her, holding her physically against the pillar. His hands rested gently, but firmly upon each shoulder. They were warm.

Then suddenly, she couldn’t move; only her head moved forward. Every other part of her body stayed pinned firmly against the cool concrete pillar while he pressed his hips hard against her. She could feel him… there. He was hard.

Tiny beads glistened immediately across her forehead, causing her skin to shine. Her eyebrows raced instantly to the top of her head when she felt that hardness suddenly, but surely deliberately and accurately, press firmly up against her mound.

“Oh!’ She gasped in alarm. Her gaze darted left and right, then up at him.

‘Ohh!’ She again cried in shock, horrified, but the pressure against her soft pubis only increased.

Her eyes lifted instantly upward to his face while his pressure against her sex began to move, slightly, at first, up and down then in light circling movements, and seemingly, knowing exactly where to press to start her motor humming. His head was turned upward, eyes looking to the sky. She couldn’t see his eyes.

‘Oh, God!’ She moaned in distress as her motor began to seriously hum. ‘Please, no!’

‘Oh, God, yes,’ sounded instantly inside her head in a loud booming voice that seemed as if it was right beside her left ear, yet inside her right ear.

‘Ah! Ohh!’ She shrieked, startled.

She flung her head and face sideways, away from the close proximity of his warm chest and the voice in her ear and inside her head. As she did so, she felt her cheek crunch painfully into the cool, hard concrete. She twisted and struggled against a force she could feel, but knew it wasn’t coming from his hands resting gently upon each of her shoulders.

It was an unseen, but certainly not unfelt overwhelming force, while his determined hard, male shape began to render her female strength pitiful against its overpowering and now-pubic-grinding presence.

Despite the pain in her bruised cheek and the frustration born of acute anguish in her mind, she felt herself beginning to grow warm in the lower belly of her loins as the force of his very hard groin again triggered the button that began her sensual energies pooling.

‘No!’ She suddenly shrieked, feeling what she could only describe in her mind’s eye as the definite feeling of his strong knee being jamming between her thighs, widening her stance.

It forced her to step her right leg outward from her left from the sheer strength of the pressure of it. She just couldn’t understand it. He wasn’t doing it, but she knew that somehow he was.

He pressed against her, gazing skyward. She had hardly recovered her breath when, simultaneously, her arms were forced backward and around the concrete pillar, having the effect of thrusting her breasts even more firmly against the pressure of his awesome male presence against her.

‘Please, no!’ She cried in vain.

Her struggles then began to wear down in their ferocity as the seconds turned into minutes and passed quickly. She was tiring physically and she knew it, but there was little she could do. At one point in her efforts, she smelled his breath-a faint odour of sweet arrow-mint gum.

She simply could not believe what was happening. But, in all too real a fashion, she knew it was, yet she simply could not, did not want to believe it. For a moment then, she ceased all her struggles and drew deeply on the cool, damp air around her nostrils, again smelling the arrow-mint flavour of him in the depth of her nostrils.

‘That’s better, isn’t it?’ The voice said suddenly inside her foremost mind, as if coming through on stereo speakers on either side of her temples. ‘Now I can really introduce myself to you.’

She stiffened, tensing her body all over, but before she could draw another breath to recommence her efforts at resistance, her eyes flew open wide. Her eyebrows raced to the top of her heavily glistening forehead as she felt the unmistakable and unseen, but physically felt experience and reality of having her dress lifted and her underwear pulled aside. Then, to her utter horror, she knew she was being unmistakably penetrated.

‘Ohhh!’ She gasped deeply, not believing it.

Struggling to even think, she forced her gaze downward, but all she could see was his chest against hers. She groaned deeply as she then felt her centre forced open wide, as if being stretched fully by his maleness-slowly, but surely filling her to capacity, but she saw not a thing.

‘Unngg!’ She suddenly grunted as she felt a forceful upward thrust, pushing her hard up against the concrete pillar. It lifted her to the very tip of her toes as the unmistakable sensation of the parting of the tender, moist flesh of her secret place began in earnest.

It split her vertical female smile; her private and innermost secret flesh giving way, like the bow wave racing before a speeding boat. Her soft warm tissue yielded submissively before the length and girth of something long and hard hilting her centre fully and completely.

‘No!’ She screamed silently with renewed vigour at being physically violated in the way she was being dealt with unseen, but not unfelt. Her mouth was open, but she couldn’t understand why no sound came forth. She bucked her hips, straining and twisting herself from side to side, only to immediately feel his strong, hot breath against the side of her ear, neck and face as he rested his cheek gently against her own.

‘Yes,’ the male voice boomed quietly, yet loudly inside her head in a long, drawn-out sigh.

With her arms pinned and wrapped backwards around the concrete pillar, she felt utterly helpless and trapped, and knew for a fact that she was, in spite of her pitiful attempts to resist.

Groaning deeply and inwardly, she felt and was lifted physically with the up and down movements of his unseen maleness as it slid in and out of her now slick junction. His hard loins pressured back and forth, round and round over the throbbing Jewel of her secret Nile; exposing it to the pressure, circling it to hum in tune with the rising revolutions of the human nature of her own unique female engine.

Then, in spite of herself and her predicament, she became shamefully aware of her own body’s involuntary and very physical responses to the unexpected and strong sexual feelings that were being forced to rise within her.

The definite sensations of acute arousal from the in and out, up and down, circling motions and movements inside her body, outside her body, and within every corner of her mind caused her to juice strongly.

She felt acutely embarrassed as she became aware of the revolutions of her own sensual motor as it began to race, with one big, long, thick and powerful overheating piston barrelling deeply up inside her, frictioning her well-lubricated walls. They felt as if they shined with her own special blend and brand of female oil.

Her breath now came in pants. Her struggles slowly turned through one hundred and eighty degrees in attitude of mind to become fierce physical thrusts of her own; moving in time with the high-revving, now well-greased piston punching repeatedly up deeply inside her clenching, gripping cylinder.

Her lower belly began to flame toward overheat as her motor quickly left its humming note behind and caused it’s temperature to rise rapidly and dangerously close to her peaking limits. She could sense it. She could feel it in every now-straining muscle and fibre of her body.

Physically, she shucked her hips rapidly up and down, allowing them to fire on the verge of their own natural and complete uncontrollability and spontaneous combustion.

They pressed hard, fast and often with the urgent needs of her own special grease nipple against the base of the huge gun riveting her body repeatedly up against the concrete pillar, like an invisible jackhammer. And at that, her own body’s centre then lubed that rocketing, madly racing piston once more, which seemed only to increase it’s fevered action of pumping her, like a female human hydraulic.

‘Oh, god, no!’ She suddenly shrieked, groaning from the deepest pit of her churning gut.

The temperature of her loins suddenly soared high and into the red zone, exploding. The clenching, slickened tight walls of her racing, now-over-heated cylinder seized, fibrillated then gripped instantly on the hard-driving piston punching up inside her body. Her hips and thighs froze all action of their own as the ramming rod continued its pistonning, shucking her lower half up and down like a floppy, limp rag doll.

‘Ohhh, nnnnnng!’ She gut-groaned as her orgasm fire-balled and blasted up from between her legs and exploded like a supernova.

Rapturous sensation after sensation radiated her own overheated state upward over her belly to torch her breasts and stinging nipples, turning turned them into hot glowing coal-tips; while the singing back-draft of the searing inner heat of her overheated seizure flamed instantly backward between her legs and upward through the deepest cleft in the fiery dark crease of her flexing buttocks. Her trembling, quivering brown starfish shuddered like a volcanic pit, an inferno of hot body sweat and her boiling sexual body oil. She literally bubbled with fiery liquid as her lower body bucked and shucked rapidly up and down.

Again and again, it was rammed hard and fast and often back and up against the cool concrete pillar; the incredible inner body heat seared the glistening slick walls of her heat-frictioned channel, torching its way to her deepest inner self with its silent mission; a special place.

Her humankind female cervix reacted instinctively to the raging inner rush of her flaming fluids and the absolute still fullness at the depth of such complete impalement. Two sets of lips prepared to open in receipt of mutual giving and taking while the incredible heat warmed and loosened all, preparing to receive.

Soft inner female lips opened wider, anticipating, throating, readying; then two sets of nature’s lips were about to exchange their unspoken vows of natural destiny between her chosen mates; two sets of nature’s natural lips were about to say, “I do.”

As her flaming orgasm peaked and torched her mind and senses, the ruby-red heated soft lips of her cervix pursed and parted, readied and moist, soft and sexual.

She heard herself groan deeply from the pit of her instinctive lower loins and belly. Then she heard herself groan loudly once again as she felt the unmistakable sensation of being suddenly and wholly kissed, passionately and completely from the inside out. It was a deep kiss, inside; the special kiss of nature, of the future for all; the covering, smothering kiss of two special mouths opened wide in the giving and receiving of nature’s special version of its own French kiss.

Her receiving lips closed tightly over the strong, hot lips of giving and suckled like a thirsty baby. Quickly, her trembling tube filled to overflowing, like a dam that had been waiting all the summers of its life to be filled in exactly that way. Fiery pulse, after liquid hot, spurting pulse from the ramming, hard-driving grease gun emptied fully and completely, until finally, she felt it running down the inside of her upper left thigh.

Then suddenly, the giver froze and seized within her. She was rammed back hard against the pillar and held still and trapped, outside and inside while the definite male roar of her penetrator bellowed the strength of nature’s maleness throughout her mind and senses like a quadraphonic sound system as he concluded his giving to her in full.

‘Yes!’ The voice boomed and echoed inside her head.

Time suddenly seemed to lose all sense of logic and proportion for her then. Everything seemed to be slowing down; colours faded from reds and blues and greens to greys and darker greys, and then finally, slowly, to the only shade of black that unconsciousness knows-a deep and peaceful black, a comforting black-the nurturing black bosom of Mother Nature herself.

She opened her eyes and squinted, looking directly into a dry early evening sky. With her head remaining still, her eyes steeled left and right. She was in the park, not far from the pillar, against which she had been taken by force. Now she lay on her back on one of the park benches. There was not a soul in sight.

Mentally, she took stock of her bodily sensations then sat up quickly, swinging her legs immediately over the side of the bench. Her mind screamed for the whole nightmare to have been a horrific dream.

She hesitated before attempting to stand upright on her feet, but then did so slowly, suspiciously, only to groan inwardly as she felt the immediate and unmistakable rush of warm liquid flow torrenting down from her moist and swollen junction to stream down the insides of both thighs.

Her eyes smarted and stung painfully from the tears of certain knowledge that it had definitely not been a wild erotic dream, nor was it simply a bad-hair day she had been having. Quickly, she sat down again and reached into her handbag for her tissues, using many then to hurriedly stem the tidal flow that seemed to be racing from a burst dike inside her still-tingling, natural female smile.

After several minutes of quiet sobbing in utter disbelief at the whole unbelievable event, she rose unsteadily to her feet, once again. Her direction, at first, was disoriented, aimless, crossing roads without checking for traffic, walking against “Don’t Walk” signs. Until finally, she felt a gentle hand on her right shoulder restrain her from stepping out, unknowingly in front of a pizza delivery car that suddenly came racing around the corner without warning.

Turning slowly, she intended to thank the person who had undoubtedly just saved her life, but no one was there. The sensation of the gentle hand on her shoulder, however, still remained. Puzzled, she looked down at her shoulder, still feeling the invisible fingers. And then she nearly died of fright.

‘The cross was a piece of cake compared to courting you,’ a soft and gentle male voice said clearly inside her head. At the same time, she felt the invisible fingers squeezing her shoulder, softly.

‘Oh!’ She gasped, immediately reacting and reflecting back to the event of her nightmare when this psychic power, or whatever or whoever he was, had taken her so completely.

In constant flashback manner, it all came racing back to her mind’s eye and her body’s feeling sensations. She almost smiled at hearing his words in the final replay. But, before she could think another thought or take another breath, the voice spoke again, and, in that same manner.

‘You can thank me for saving your life, later.’

Suddenly and curiously, she then felt very strange, as if not really being there, yet knowing she was-as if visiting. Her thoughts raced instinctively, but only for the briefest of moments; of renewing her resistance to him. But, then they were gone, as fast as they had arrived.

She drew a deep breath and sighed, defeated. Then swiftly, the colours of her world, once again, began to change to the recently familiar shades of grey, and then finally, to black, with the hearing of the words spoken by him inside her mind, next.

As she continued on down into Nature’s dark, comforting bosom once again; sinking blissfully through the deep, black hole in her mind-she contemplated the utter unbelievability of the intent and meaning of his words, as they echoed inside her fading conscious mind.

‘I wonder if our daughter will thank her Daddy, too?’ He had said as his invisible strong arms had held her fast while she’d passed out cold.

And then they gently lowered the mother of his star-child softly to the sidewalk. This time, however, she did not hear the sound of universal heart’s love in the tone from his strong, full lips inside her head, yet, the humankind smile widened across his now-visible face in warmth and with much love for her humankind.

He picked her up bodily, as if she were made of air, and then walked toward the big, black vehicle parked only a few metres away; carrying her and his daughter toward a life and a future that one of them could have never imagined in their wildest dreams.

‘What a courtship,’ his strong, male face and voice smiled lovingly down at her in her sleeping bliss, ‘but, you were worth it- humankind is worth it.’