The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

11

‘Now that the first truth has been told to you,’ the man said to him on the night of his next contact, once he’d settled into the comfortable back seat of the large black vehicle, ‘you can see some of the facts for yourself. There’s a video machine to your right. Press play. I’ll keep talking. I don’t have much time left before I’m missed tonight. In the future, we’ll have more time for you.’

‘We?’ He queried as the light suddenly came back on.

He could see to turn on the video machine. There was a small screen set up, recessed into the opposite seat’s centre section.

‘Need to know only,’ the man said. ‘Just know that you are not alone in your efforts, or I wouldn’t be here.’

He pressed play and waited. Black and white stripes ran down the screen for several seconds before an image finally burst into life in full and living colour. His eyebrows rocketed to the top of his head.

‘A porno?’ He said incredulously. ‘This whole show’s about bloody porno films?’

‘I wish it was,’ the man said sadly, ‘but we’ve got better things to do with our time, as I’m sure you have. Watch and don’t pre-judge, until you know all of the facts. I’ll explain more as the film moves along.’

He said nothing, only took another deep breath. Then he exhaled slowly between his teeth. The image was of a completely naked woman in her late twenties. She looked Hispanic or Latin and was tied to a bed like a human star, arms and legs secured to each corner. Her body strained and twisted, trying to get out of her bonds. Her hips and thighs thrust suggestively while she did so.

Again and again, he found his gaze riveted on the thick, black, patch of pubic hair between her legs as she squirmed and heaved. His body stirred at the raw, sexual sight of the woman. He couldn’t help it, but never felt less sexual in his life.

‘Look at her face,’ the deep voice said, and at that point the camera zoomed right in on an extreme close-up of the woman’s face and features.

‘She is the first truth that the secret world government has been hiding from us for over forty years,’ the voice said.

He watched the woman’s face seemingly change from one of distressing pain to next, what appeared to be raw pleasure, almost as if she orgasmed every now and then, in between bouts of anguish or distress.

‘Unfortunately,’ the man went on, ‘the truth is far worse than the elected world’s governments could ever imagine, even if they were told, which, with your help and our information and proof, it soon will be-even if only in a book of fiction. Those who read the book, however, will know it’s the truth. They’ll know.’

John found himself focussing upon the woman’s gaze as she twisted and writhed in seeming pain and pleasure, alternating. Her eyes looked glazed and half-asleep, but he could see clearly that sleep was the last thing the woman apparently had on her mind when the film was being taken.

‘She looks drugged,’ he stated flatly.

‘She’s not,’ the voice said, ‘at least not with drugs as you know them to be. No, she’s just being who she really is, as she was born to be, a primate, and a natural female.’

His brow furrowed as he watched the woman apparently have several more sexual climaxes, while struggling and twisting in trying to break free of her bonds. His body was as hard as a rock. He tried in vain to force its presence away from his conscious mind, but failed.

‘In its effort to protect itself and its own definition of world democracy,’ the man said next, while he watched, spellbound, ‘the secret world government has sold us out, and here is how it happened. But, before I begin, I’d like to offer a word in defence of those who bargained us away. We believe that, at first, they really did have the best of intentions. Look at her nipples.’

The camera zoomed in on the woman’s full breasts. They were not large, just full. Her breasts jiggled and flattened, swaying from side to side while she struggled vigorously to get free of her bonds.

She’s got stamina, John thought.

He’d been watching the video for at least five minutes now and the woman had shown no signs of fatigue. Again, his loins flexed instinctively. He tried very hard to ignore his own body, but it was almost impossible, given the scenes unfolding before his eyes. Then the camera zoomed closer, onto her nipples.

‘Jesus,’ he exclaimed.

The woman’s dark nipples looked like hard, deep brown studs, about an inch long. He had never seen such long nipples on a woman.

‘This woman has been missing from Argentina for six months,’ the man said. ‘She had been like this for the last three weeks when this film was made. When she reaches physical exhaustion, she sleeps. When she wakes, she is given food and water, the instant her eyes open. Then off she goes again, exactly as you see her now. It’s a repetitive cycle, a natural cycle.’

‘What?’ He exclaimed. ‘There’s nothing natural about that!’ He hissed, straightening himself beneath his trousers in the semi darkness of the rear of the car.

‘These are most of the world’s missing people,’ the man continued. ‘All countries of the world are represented with its missing men and women. All are at some stage, behaving similarly to the way you are presently viewing. All nationalities are involved, for reasons, which will be explained to you at a later date. Men from all countries are also involved. Males and females are processed to this final stage of instinctual male-female primate reproductive behaviour through several phases, a little bit at a time, or it can be achieved instantly in some cases.’

‘What?’ He exclaimed, again.

‘During the early phases,’ the man continued, ‘for as long as it is safe and possible to do so, some are actually sent back into our society to mate. Their societal interaction is then monitored with each completed phase, after they are sent back, until finally, they have been processed to the basic and raw primeval behavioural state that you see this woman has reached. They are then kept, if they are pregnant, at least until their offspring are born, or, if they are no longer regarded as valuable in the project, they are terminated. The same ends wait for the males.’

‘What?’ He gasped. ‘Project?’ The hair on the back of his neck stood straight up. ‘Terminated?’

‘What I have just told you is only one arm of the overall project,’ the man told him seriously. ‘This is the hybridisation arm. This is the first truth, but this woman is not what she seems. But, all starts and can end with only that, if we’re lucky.’

The camera then changed its point of view and zoomed in to view a close up of her crotch. Her upper thighs and dark matting of jet-black pubic hair were smeared with the shining, milky dew of the woman’s sexual juices. They glistened on her body from her buttocks to her mons.

‘What do you mean?’ He asked, aware of the aching that had now begun in his own loins.

‘What you are now looking at now,’ the man told him, ‘is a natural female human being who has been fully stripped of all learned behavioural and knowledgeable memory, as to what she was or had been all her life, up to the day she was abducted. She is functioning as you see her in her natural and instinctual primeval state, as a pure unadulterated and natural female primate. There is no learned knowledge of behaviour in her mind, whatsoever. Every act is instinctive, raw, carnal and natural for her as a female of our species.’

‘Have all her memories been blanked out?’ He asked, amazed.

‘No. They simply aren’t there,’ the man answered. ‘They no longer exist. They have been completely and effectively removed, as if they had never been. She knows nothing, absolutely nothing, by way of knowledge. She only feels, and, she feels only who she is by gender design and by natural birth as a female. Right now, she feels a female’s natural mating heat to reproduce her species at all costs.’

‘Bloody hell,’ John gasped, suddenly realising that the woman was not struggling to get free of her bonds at all. She was thrusting sexually, humping mid-air. The free-flowing juices between her thighs attested to that fact. He was blown away, literally blown away, and, he was almost speechless.

‘She has no inhibitions, no prejudices, and, no learned behavioural patterns, as to how a woman should act or behave when in such a state of mating heat,’ the man went on to tell him while he watched the woman orgasm joyously again.

In that instant, her face lost the straining look and relaxed as she flamed in body and mind for several long seconds. Then, she began to thrust once again, and vigorously so.

‘She simply acts out that which she feels,’ the voice said. ‘Were she to fall pregnant, all of this feral, female mating behaviour would cease immediately. Her body would tell her instinctive and natural female mind of the change in her physiology. She would then become quiet and submissive, unless threatened-for the sake of the young she would know she would be carrying. But, until that happens, she will continue on like this, with this behaviour. In the long run, she will either become pregnant, or at worst for her, she will die of a heart attack, if she is not fit.’

‘Christ,’ he exclaimed incredulously. ‘Isn’t she aware of anything she’s doing?’

‘No,’ the man replied. ‘The only conscious awareness she has is that of her urgent mating heat and the need to breed and to reproduce her species. It’s instinctive and it’s natural, thanks to Mother Nature. She would kill you without question in trying to have it satisfied from you, were she to be released in that room with you alone.’

God, John thought, but said nothing.

He felt plenty, however. His throbbing groin begged to be strongly taken in hand, anybody’s hand, right then.

‘Only a very few persons know the truth, compared to the world’s population.’

‘Truth?’ He asked, amazed at the sheer physical endurance of the woman who again flamed brilliantly in orgasm.

Then, once again, she began to thrust her loins vigorously into the air within the constraints placed upon her movements by her bonds.

‘The truth is that the secret world government have interacted with some extraterrestrial species that are more advanced than us by perhaps a billion years,’ the man said next.

‘What?’ John gasped, stunned at the words still ringing in his ears.

‘Of the original group,’ the man continued, ‘that were the first to learn the truth, several members of the secret world government committed suicide, including a most prominent General who jumped to his death from a sixteenth story hospital window. That General’s medical records are still classified and sealed to this day.’

‘Jesus.’

‘The President at the time, through his intelligence agencies, discovered the true facts and quickly put a lid on the secret, turning the screws so tight that the general public to this day, still thinks that extraterrestrials are a joke.’

‘This is crazy,’ he exclaimed.

Every hair on his body prickled as if someone had walked over his grave.

‘Yes,’ the man said a little sadly. ‘In the mid-twentieth century, there was established a group of twelve of the top, military scientific personnel of their time. They were known as MJ-12. Although the group still exists today, none of the original members are still alive. As each member passed away, the group itself appoints a new member to fill the position. MJ-12 has now expanded to at least several more members. The entire world’s countries are involved at this date.’

John couldn’t speak. It was all too much to take in at once. It had stretched his imagination so far, in such a short time.

‘There were several more extraterrestrial interactions in the late century,’ the deep voice continued. ‘The position of those countries’ elected governments, at that time, was that a couple of them proudly thought of themselves as the most powerful nations on Earth, one having just produced the atomic bomb-an achievement that was so stupendous it would take the other four years to catch up.’

‘They had built jet aircraft that had exceeded the speed of sound in flight. And they had built jet bombers with intercontinental range that could carry weapons of enormous destruction. The post-war era had ended and the future seemed bright.’

John just couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but, in his gut, he knew it was the truth. He didn’t know how he knew. He just knew.

‘Now, imagine what it was like for those same leaders,’ the man said. ‘Thousands of Americans had already panicked at a realistically presented invasion of Earth by beings from another planet on a radio broadcast. Imagine their horror, if they were to actually view, in person, the sight of these extraterrestrials in our own country, living and moving among them. Remember the small-minded attitudes the general public had back then?’

John was speechless. He could only look and listen, and feel.

‘It’s only when you fully understand the overwhelming helplessness that the world’s governments and even the secret world government was faced with, at that time, that you can comprehend their perceived need for a total, thorough and sweeping cover up, which included the use of deadly force.’

‘This is incredible,’ John gasped, amazed.

‘No,’ the deep voice said evenly, ‘it’s simply real. The cover-up was generally successful up to the late eighties, but then, the panicked world governments, as well as the secret world government had watched helplessly as a squadron of flying saucers actually flew over Washington, D.C. in America. They buzzed the White House, the Capitol Building, and the Pentagon.’

‘I don’t know if I can handle this,’ John protested quietly, but he did recall something about that story.

‘You have to, if you’re going to help us,’ the man told him, ‘because in helping us, you’re helping the world; saving it from a situation you don’t want to know about, but will have to be told about, anyway, in order for you to do just that-help.’

‘Jesus.’

‘Several more saucers were retrieved with the passage of time by most world governments,’ the man went on. ‘Most were stored at air force bases all over the world.’

‘Flying saucers,’ he exclaimed. ‘What’s next?’

‘As I said, you don’t really want to know, but you have to. One saucer was enormous. The logistic problems in transportation alone were so difficult that it was buried at the crash sight and still remains there today.’

The video screen then went black.

John took a deep breath and let it whoosh out from his mouth, then relaxed back into the leather seat. He hadn’t realised how much tension he had been holding in his body, the remnants of which was still obvious between his legs.

‘Bloody hell,’ he exclaimed.

‘That’s what we fear it might turn into, eventually,’ the deep voice said to him, ‘which is why we are trying again to bring the truth of it to the world public’s imagination and attention. No proof, even that which you’ve just seen would ever be accepted as it was just presented to you. It would be called a fake. But now, we’re trying again’

A sudden cold shiver ran down John’s spine and lingered momentarily at his coccyx. It was the strangest sensation he had ever experienced.

‘Trying again?’ He asked.

‘Yes, trying again,’ the man said.

‘What happened the last time you tried?’

‘The person we had selected did not take our advice in the end. He sought his own way to bring the information to the public’s attention. Unfortunately, for him, and almost for us, he chose the wrong people to help him in his task.’

‘Jesus,’ he hissed between his teeth. ‘Was he killed?’

‘We don’t know. He has never been found.’

‘Maybe he’s just missing?’ He asked.

‘He is,’ the man replied, ‘of that there is definitely no doubt, whatsoever. From the size, intensity and radius of the bomb blast that went off in his vehicle, I’d say he was missing every physical mental and human part of his mind, body and spirit that ever existed.’

‘Jesus,’ he gasped.

A sensation of cold fear struck deeply into his mind.

‘As I said,’ the man went on, ‘in a way, that’s what all this is about.’

‘Can I keep this video?’ John then asked.

‘No. At the right time, you will be supplied with more realistic proof, but remember, we are not trying to convince the public of the truth about which I have been speaking. We are trying to convince you. We realise that you can only write sincerely about that which you know is true, and about which, you can believe without question, in faith without doubt. So, know that your belief is all we require to be successful in our mission, and, we must be, before it’s too late. We have the time, but not to waste.’

‘How big is this?’ He asked incredulously.

‘You don’t want to know at this stage,’ the deep voice told him, ‘but we’re hoping for a domino effect with your book.’

‘Domino effect?’

‘Yes. Hopefully, your book, even though fiction, but because of the nature of the facts within it, will be the first, real catalyst domino to fall upon the heads and awareness of the world’s populous, as well as the secret world government. Through the common sense and informed opinions made through the publication of your book, the world’s public will hopefully, finally present themselves upstanding and demand the truth, and no longer be content to be the gullible idiots that the secret world government believes them to be. Through the publication of your book, they will be given certain information to decide in an informed manner for themselves, as to its truthful nature.’

John breathed deeply, the tingles still running up and down his spine.

‘I don’t want to know the whole truth yet?’ He asked, not really wanting an answer.

‘No, you don’t-not yet,’ the voice said. ‘We have much more to tell you that will serve the purpose of credibility for your book. We don’t want to scare you off.’

It almost sounded to him right then, as if the voice had a trace of humour in it.

‘I’m already scared silly, if all of this is true,’ he said solemnly.

‘It is true, and you should be scared. We all are,’ the man told him seriously. ‘That’s why we’re doing what we’re doing. And that’s why you’ll do what you have to do. Like us, when you know something is true, you can’t unknow it. And when you know the whole truth, you won’t be able to unknow that, either.’

Again the chills ran up and down John’s spine. The hairs on his forearms prickled.

‘Jesus,’ he breathed softly.

‘Yes,’ the voice agreed. ‘Wish he was here to work a miracle for all of us, but he’s not. I’m afraid, we’re all on our own.’

There was nothing John could say; nothing he felt like saying.

‘But, there’s one good side,’ the deep voice then said.

‘What’s that?’ John asked, hoping for something positive to come out of all this.

‘We’re all on our own… together.’

John sighed.

‘Are you with us, truly?’ The man then suddenly asked him.

‘Yes,’ John sighed again, knowing he was committed.

To exactly what, he didn’t as yet know; wasn’t sure he wanted to know, but, he was committed-of that much, he was sure.

‘Get out.’

‘Yes.’

He was back where he started.