The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

13

‘This information will save your life, Mr Silverton,’ the man told him at his next meeting in the back of the large black vehicle with the windows that could not be seen through from either side. ‘The same applies to the rest of the world,’ he continued, ‘which is exactly what we are all about. Something very sinister is going on. You might ask why the continued cover-up? Because there is overwhelming evidence in the past several years from whistle-blowers, credible retired military officers, in particular-that have finally said, enough is enough; that it’s time that the governments of the world told their people the truth.’

John wished he hadn’t come. It was always bad news. He knew it. He had wanted in and now he couldn’t want out, even if he wanted that, too.

‘These officers,’ the man went on, ‘at the risk of their very lives, are and have been trying to alert the world’s public to the secrets behind the UFOs and the Alien Presence on this earth for a long time, but, in their own way. These credible people have worked on secret projects, had access to classified Top Secret documents, and have even seen with their own eyes, captured extraterrestrial ships and entities, UFOs-as well as the technology they brought with them.’

John’s mind filled with images of UFOs and little grey men in spacesuits with ray guns.

‘Sightings of UFOs have been reported throughout history,’ the man told him.

John wondered what prehistoric man would have thought when he looked up and saw a spaceman. Maybe that’s how fire was invented? He wondered idly, as he continued to listen to the incredible drama unfolding before his ears.

‘As I’ve said before, in the mid-twentieth century, the governments of the world recovered several Alien spacecraft, along with dead Aliens, but live ones, too. A little later, astronomers discovered large objects in space, which were all moving toward Earth.

At first they believed these were asteroids, but later evidence proved that the objects could only be spaceships. Project Sign and Project Plato intercepted Alien communication and, using basic computer binary language was able to arrange a landing that resulted in the first formal face-to-face contact with Alien beings from another planet. ’

John wished he could have been there.

‘Meanwhile, other races of human-looking Aliens also contacted primary Earth governments, warning that the Aliens orbiting the equator were hostile beings from Orion with an agenda that was not in the best interests of planet Earth. These human-type Aliens demanded that we dismantle and destroy our nuclear weapons, that we were on a path of self-destruction and that we must stop killing each other; stop polluting the earth, stop raping the earth’s natural resources and learn to live in harmony with one another. These demands, however, sadly, were rejected by all of the world’s governments.’

That’s typical, John thought, ironically—looking a gift horse straight in the mouth was too much trouble.

‘Later, the race of Aliens known as Greys, from the Zeta Reticuli area in space, who had been orbiting the equator, landed at a major Air Force Base. They stated that their planet was dying and they needed quarters on earth to conduct genetic experiments that might allow their race to survive; this, in exchange for certain technology. A formal treaty was signed. The treaty stated that the Aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth secret and they would furnish us with advanced technology.’

Just as we did with the Indians, John thought.

‘They could abduct humans on a limited basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed; would be returned to their point of abduction, and would have no memory of the event. It was also agreed that Alien bases would be constructed underground in many countries, America and Australia being the first two, but the most major and important, particularly, Australia, at Pine Gap because it is so remote from the major populous. That is the head of the Merino Apotheosis project, which is still in full swing today, but soon winding up, as having successfully been completed, we are informed.

A world-wide, multi-billion dollar secret fund was then organised by the world governments to build additional secret underground sites for all world government personnel, in case of military attacks.’

Military attacks for without or within? John wondered.

‘By secret Executive Memorandum, the permanent committee, which was known as Majority Twelve, was created to oversee and conduct all covert activities with the Aliens. It got right into gear. A major finding of another group was for some Aliens that were using humans and animals for a source of glandular secretions, enzymes, and hormonal secretions in genetic experiments. The Aliens explained these actions as necessary for their survival; that, if their genetic structure were not improved, their race would cease to exist.’

Beats going to a chemist, John thought, sarcastically.

‘The ruling powers had decided that one means of funding the Alien project was to corner the illegal drug market. An oil company was experimenting with offshore oil drilling so it was arranged that the drugs could be shipped to offshore platforms by fishing boats, then transferred to the various world countries by normal transportation, thus avoiding search by customs agents. The plan worked better than anyone expected it would. Today, the collective world governments control all of the world’s illegal drug markets. The drug money was and is still being used to finance the deep underground Alien bases. Several small, secret groups now exist that rule the nations of the world through MJ-12.’

Wonderful, John thought cynically.

‘As I’ve said, throughout history, Aliens have manipulated and ruled the human race through various secret societies, religion and the occult. One group in particular is now in complete control of the Alien technology. Another controls the world nations’ economies. Innocent people continue to suffer at the hands of some Alien and human scientists who are engaged in dubious research. And, at least one in every forty people in the entire world has been implanted with Alien devices that are used to control them, if necessity calls.’

John knew he’d be looking very closely at each and every person he passed in the street, from that moment onward.

‘By late in the twentieth century, three million Greys occupied the deep multi-level underground complexes throughout the world, but they have reneged on their original agreement on abducting humans. Today, over twenty-five million world citizens have been abducted and implanted, a literal army just awaiting orders to march, but for whose side? For this reason, other world nations were informed and within months the communist monolith was dismantled to unite with the main countries of the world and their technology to fight any threat of invasion.’

Great, John thought dryly-an invasion from within and without.

‘The Hubbell Space Telescope was created to keep a watchful eye on the invasion fleet. Star Wars technology has been developed to hopefully stop them in outer space before they can get to the earth.’

Didn’t help so far, John thought.

‘Today, the worlds’ governments are on the horns of a dilemma. Too many sources are releasing Alien Information to the public from too many different areas, especially via the Internet. The public could get angry at continued secrecy, so MJ-12 plans soon to make an official announcement, under controlled conditions. Network TV will be called to meet the staged landing of the Aliens, these being the Greys. They will come bearing gifts; technology that supposedly will heal cancer and AIDS and even retard ageing. They will tell us they are the saviours of humanity who have come to defend the earth against an invasion from other hostile Alien races.’

An outer space Trojan horse, John wondered.

‘This story is a lie. Their plan is to unify the world beneath a One World Government, a New World Order; with the argument that only this can defeat the invasion by hostile Alien threats, but it’s a trap to enslave the world’s population. That’s all. Mass control will be accomplished through the monetary system; a universal currency controlled by certain international bankers, who, for years, have been lackeys of the Aliens that seized upon our greed and lust for wealth and power as a means to bring about their plan to control the earth.’

Christ, John thought-how much worse can it get?

‘Only the people’s knowledge of this fake invasion can prevent it from happening. That is why your book must be released soon. The world’s people, if they’re ready for the truth, can then demand the whole truth from their governments. Armed with truthful knowledge and not deceit, lies and misinformation, they can tell their governments that they know about the Aliens. They can tell them that they know there are good ones and not so good ones, and that MJ-12 is promoting the bad Aliens and promoting the One World Government that the Aliens hope to control.’

Sounds like a good plan, John agreed silently.

‘Knowledge protects, Mr Silverton-ignorance endangers. If the world’s people know the truth, they can insist on the true story of the Alien presence on Earth being told to them, so they can decide what’s best for them. Their lives could depend on it, as well as their continued freedom.’

Well, John sighed dismally, feeling absolutely depressed-now that I have that knowledge, I wonder how it will protect me from myself, now that I know something that I definitely do not want to know?