The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 6

I do not wish to offend anyone whose sexual preferences oppose my own views, and I just use one character as a plot twist. I do not wish to be sued for what I write, and unless you are obsesssed with what I write, I ask you not to sue me for what I put in. Thank you.

* * *

Matthew walked out of the room, down the hallway, and past the blank-expressioned woman into the man’s office. He found no one there, and he saw there was a bedroom and bathroom off to the side, he sat down in a chair that was facing the desk. Bill and the excited man he was with walked in, Bill took a seat next to Matthew, and the man took the leather executive chair. Matthew scanned the desk, found his name was Mr. Lincher and next to the name tag, there was an engraving, the same one that was on the slave woman’s right shoulder.

Mr. Lincher spoke first,“Hello, I am Thomas Lincher, you can call me Tom.” He extended his hand towards Matthew, expecting it to be shook, but Matthew simply looked at it, and moved his head to face the bedroom.

“My name is Matthew, you can call me Matthew, anything else, and you will find a telapathic blade puncturing your kidneys pretty damn quick,” said Matthew, still not revealing anything but an icy personality and voice.

Tom cleared his throat,“I am in charge of recruitment and the placement procedure, and right now, I hope you are joining us.” “I don’t have much of a choice now do I, besides, this gift that I have is in need of cultivation, besides, I wish to see this place.” “Of course, now then, how long have you been using the gift, Matthew?” “About half a month to it’s nearest concious control,” replied Matthew. Both Tom and Bill gasped, as if they had seen a ghost, then they regained their composure more or less.

“I, that is, we of this clan have never had someone gain as much psychic energy as you in such a short time, there are about fifteen other’s that have your strenght at the moment, but you still seem to be growing, you might even rival Master Blaist themself.” said Tom, who was now obviously shaken.

“Now then, where and when did you gain this much experience in using kinetic energy?” asked Tom, genuinely interested with Matthew’s quick progress. “I have been able to conciously use telekinetic energy since, well, early on yesterday, though, I have always been a quick study.” Tom and Bill both seemed to sit as still as statues.

“Alright, I will have to put you in the more advanced classes, I hope you don’t mind about joining midseason, do you?” “No I don’t, I have a follower that needs instructions to get here, I trust Bill can go get her tomorrow.” “Yes, I’ll go get her.",said Bill, who was getting up. “Oh Bill, if you touch her, you’ll be breathing through a tube for a long time.” said Matthew, without turning to look at him. Bill gulped unconciously and walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

“All right, Tom, what the hell is this about, cause I just came out of an experience that could have killed me. And right know I need something to express my anger.” said Matthew. “I understand your frustration, but that test was...” replied Tom, until he saw Matthew’s facial expression.

“...necessary, right? Well, I think this is necessary too.” said Matthew as his clenched fist struck Tom’s desk and with a good timing on his mind’s part, used telekinetic energy to snap it in half when his hand connected with the wooden top. “Now, since you and I are alone, I will make a single deal with you, if me or any of my interests are affected by my being here, or if anyone else thinks I could be better if they changed a few, I will kill them. Stay out of my way, I wish to learn, not play a game to see who is stronger, they will not survive that encounter completely intact. And since you tell me I am one of the strongest Voices that has ever come here, I will have an easier time doing that than anyone else, do we have an understanding?” Matthew said, actually removing his glasses and staring Tom in the eye, who in turn nodded.

Matthew replaced his glasses, and he sat back into his chair, waiting for Tom to regain his composure and to think he will lay down the “law” to him. Matthew’s eyes suddenly focused on a shimmering filiment that arose of Tom’s head, and started encircling Matthew’s body, from head to toe. Matthew couldn’t feel any telekinetic energy nor psychic energy coming from him, but the shimmering line was too thin to pick up too, it was just keep becoming closer and tighter to his head and body. Slowly, subletly, Matthew felt sluggish, sleepy.

As his own mind started shutting down, he saw that Tom was now staring at him with a thirst in his eyes that could only be quenched by power. One last move, Matthew projected a splinter that was on the broken table, to fly directly into Tom’s right eye. Instantly the blanket was off him, and Tom was clutching his eye. Matthew stood up, walked over the desk, and he grasped Tom’s wrists and pulled them from his eye, he then grasped the splinter and yanked it out as fast as possible.

Matthew’s anger raged, though was still cold as the winter’s heart, he slammed his knee in Tom’s stomach. Tom’s upper body fell forward, clutching his stomach, his eye still spurting blood. Matthew then grasped his hair and stood him up, so that he was now standing staight. He let out some of his rage into psychic energy and grasped Tom, from his neck to his toes, inable to move more than a millimeter. Matthew pulled Tom’s arms away from him and then used some more energy forcing his body to slam into and imprint itself to the wall behind Tom. Both windows cracked once he landed, and once he was being forced into place they shattered, letting cold air scream and howl through the windows.

And Matthew standing right in the middle of the whole room, acting as if he had not lifted a finger to cause this. Matthew did a slow walk towards Tom, who started flinching under his umblinking stare of his shades, squirming about as if he really were a worm. Without even trying, Matthew’s mind invaded Tom’s, causing a powerful illusion and delusion to fall upon Tom’s vision. Matthew had spent years figuring out how to make his vision see something else than was there, like instead of seeing a baseball it would look like a tennis ball. Since Tom was a little indesposed at that time, he was just a little afraid by what his mind saw.

Before his mind, Tom saw as the walls, ceiling, and floor melted into nothingness, and flames and brimestone took their place. Lava flowed from a pool, with only a few stepping stones leading to him from Matthew’s place. Flames licked from the walls, though he felt no heat, he just felt the room grow colder as the flames grew higher. His eyes focused on his feet, his feet were pressed against a vertical board that ran all the way up his back to above his head, and his arms were pressed against another one going horizontally. His own concious mind chose what it was he was against, a crucifix.

In the center of the room, stood Matthew, unmoved and unfased by the change of the room. Before Tom’s mind’s eye, Matthew’s gaze fastened upon Tom, the look of a thousand people screaming for blood, of the victim before him. Then his clothes melted into his flesh and at the same time his skin turned black as midnight. From his back came two gigantic black wings, once they unfurled they reached the flames on the sides of the room, though neither one was burned nor frozen in any way.

His finger’s and toes lengthened, the black nails at the end enveloped the last knuckle, and became claws that were razor sharp. Matthew’s face didn’t change while this happened, but now it did transform. First his face turned ash black, then all his hair melted into his scalp, the same black on his forehead and where his hair was, then horns appeared out of the sides of his head, curved as a bull’s horns are, though an dark evil glint came off both, as if they could be used to spear him with.

His mouth opened, showing a black forked tongue, gums, and glistening red fangs dripping with blood. His nose shrank until it was just two slits, like a snakes. When Matthew’s clothes evaporated, so did his shades, though the lenses of them stayed upon his eyes, and he had no eyelids, his face still had that unblinking stare, gazing into any and everyone’s soul it touched. As if by an unconcious illusion, behind his mirror eyes, flames came from the depths of his mind, and thousands of people’s screams, aching for repose. Then the image was gone, though the memory was burned into Tom’s mind.

Matthew spoke as he moved towards Tom,“I want to know how many people you have captured to do your bidding, before hell claims your soul for it’s hottest and darkest pit” even with his emotionless voice, a deeper, more ominous entity spoke in harmony with Matthew’s voice, sometimes overpowering Matthew’s, sometimes yielding to him. Every time Matthew’s foot connected to the ground, the image of hell came back into Tom’s mind, of the demon gargoyle stalking closer to him.

“th..th..thirty, sir” stuttered Tom visibly quaking in terror. “You shall do my bidding from now on” started Matthew/demon,“First, you shall release all your captives, without recollection that they were held captive at any time.” Now Matthew was right in front of Tom, his right hand clutching Tom’s chin, his foreclaw finger lifting Tom’s head up, while the thumb was placed at the chin ridge and going up toward the lower lip, the nails/claws were cutting into Tom’s flesh. Behind Matthew’s eyes, the flames rose high, and he spoke again. “Second, you will never do this again to any more people. And third, you shall treat that slave outside, and any other slaves with complete respect, and if you hurt them or any one else, may God have mercy on your soul.”

“Ye...Ye...Yes, si...sir.” was all Tom said in response, knowing that he would do these things as soon as possible. “I will leave now, and if anyone hears of this event from your lips, I will make that vision as true as it is humanly possible, and you will not like it.” Matthew released Tom’s mind and body, who sagged to the floor, weeping with relief. “I am your angel of death, you will do well to remember that” Matthew said as he turned and left the room, a ghost of a smile touched his lips.

Matthew, placing this event out of his mind, walked towards the dormitory, after taking all the needed information from Tom’s mind while he was subdued. He had a long walk, he passed by most of the training rooms and classes, picking up a little information as he passed, mostly about how the chain of command is run, how classes are maintained, and most other information about the castle. He arrived at the door leading to the men’s dorms, a slave girl came out of the side office, she had a little white goo on her chin(dare he ask?), and she asked where he was supposed to go.

She walked in front of him till they got to the room, inside, there was a king sized bed, a bathroom, and a small den. “Tip sir” said the slave girl. Matthew reached for his wallet, she put a hand over it, forcing it away,“Tip sir” she repeated, dropping to her knees in front of him, undoing his zipper.

“No, not now, okay chere?” said Matthew, who needed to get accustomed to the surroundings. The girl got up, having a disappointed look on her face,“hey, why don’t you give a blowjob to the guy next door?” asked Matthew.

“No sir, the guy next door only likes guys” she replied, and left still looking disappointed. Matthew hasn’t condoned any people’s sex life, though the irony demons must have just been in a weird ass mood, because the guy next door entered from the open door. A handsome fellow, though one that smiles too much, and cocky as hell. “So, you must the new boy, I’m Jim, how are you?” said Jim extending his hand.

“Hi, I’m Matthew, I’m doing fine at this moment” replied Matthew, he said as he shook his hand. Beckoning Jim to enter, Matthew sat down in one of the chairs provided by the owners of this castle. Jim sat down in the opposite chair, smiling wider,“I’m also new here, though I have been here a week and I still don’t know what’s going on” he started. “I was was picked up about two weeks ago, it took that long to get some time off at my job, but man, this place blew my mind when I got here, anyways, how’d you get here?” he asked.

“I was ‘picked up’, as you say, today, and since my job has been out for some time, because now I’m a professor, and it’s summer, I could leave faster than most other people.” started Matthew. “When I got here, they tried to blast my ass to smitherines in that weird fog room...” he said as he was cut off by Jim.

“Hey, did you hear about that guy that whooped some butt in the training room earlier today, man, I wonder who the hell is that guy, cause now they gotta make a new room, just to test his psi strength.”

“Yes, I heard of that, I suppose I am he” Matthew said, irritated by the confidence and all this smiling coming from this fellow. Jim gasped,“no way, man you’re the strongest person to come here in centuries.” “So I heard” was all Matthew replied. “So, how do you like your stay so far?” asked Jim, changing the subject. “Well, I’m mostly pissed and bored.” said Matthew, wishing this conversation was over.

Jim got up, and walked forward, as if for a farewell hand shake, instead he sat down on the arm of the chair and said,“Well, let’s see if we can redirect that boredom” he said as he forward, as if expecting a kiss. Without blinking, Matthew threw Jim across the room and out the door before he moved a few centimeters more. Jim connected with the opposing door, hard, and fell to the ground, getting up instantly.

“Sorry, I’m not one for farewell kisses, but this conversation is over” said Matthew as he walked to the door and shut it behind him. Jim used his own telekinetic energy and beat the door down, storming into the room. “What the hell was that for, you son of a bitch?” yelled Jim, who was no longer smiling, his eyes wide with outrage. “I hope you’re gonna replace that door, because I’m not gonna do it.” Matthew said, completely unfased by this barbaric action.

“I’m gonna kick your white, scrawny ass, you prick.” screamed Jim. Inadvertantly, that was all he could say, because he was pummeled out the door again, this time sagging into unconciousness. Matthew lifted the door and placed the door into place, giving himself a mental not that someone needed to fix it. Matthew went over to the dresser and got a new set of clothes out, they weren’t half bad, though he could only find one set of black clothes.