The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 5

Matthew woke quickly, unlike all the other times he was unconcious. The bed was shaking back and forth beneath him, like someone jumping up and down on it. His gaze moved from the ceiling to the beautiful naked woman that was laying next to him. Her back was arched so that only her ass, shoulders, and head were touching the bed. The reason for this was that she was shoving a wrist-thick double headed black dildo into her pussy and ass, making her come repeatedly. She was still coming from when he was unconcious, which started fifteen minutes before. He gently grasped the dildo and pulled it completely out of her, saying,“we have work to do now, you can use this later, I promise.”

They both got up and started changing, Matthew still had his good suit, which was not ruffled very much. When he was finished, he looked at her, putting on some jeans and a sweater. He said,“I don’t like that combination of clothing, why don’t you wear...this, honey”, as he was going through her clothes. He pulled out a tight leather skirt, with a low cut shirt over that, both of which accented her curves fantastically.

He started looking through her clothes and they didn’t all give her new body the full effect so they would now start upon a quest, shopping. They got into the car after he picked up some clothes that didn’t work for her anymore, which were most of them, and she started driving them to the mall. He was sitting in the passenger seat, fiddling with kinetic shapes, making prisms, objects, just doing whatever he could think of to get used to it.

They first stopped off at salvation army and put the clothes in a charity bin, then they then continued on to the mall. When they got there, Amber went inside and went into a Banana Republic. Matthew went into the nearby Oakley store and picked up his customized pair of glasses(this was a very new store, one where the customers could design and almost make the glasses themselves, better than). He ordered a special pair and watched them make it before his eyes. He had to pick out the frame, lenses, and the sides. All in all, it costed around four hundred for this pair. He put them on and left the store to see how Amber was using his credit card.

While looking for Amber, he saw a man looking at her. He then noticed she started to walk towards him, with her eyes focused on him. The first thing Matthew noticed was a faint line, coming out of the man’s forhead. The second thing he noticed was the line was running into Amber. Matthew reached out with instinct, his own psychic line racing towards his and severing it, and even though he didn’t know what he did, he knew he could do it again. When the man’s line broke, another followed Matthew’s with another to him, then Matthew felt someone going into his head. Amber shook her head like coming out of a daydream, then raced forward towards Matthew.

Matthew started severing the man’s lines with quick strokes, but as soon as he broke one, another took it’s place. For Matthew, it wasn’t as hard as it should have been and soon it was easy enough for him to create a small baseball bat-like object to strike the man in the stomach, back, and head, in that order. When Matthew did this, he didn’t have time to make a color out of the bat, but he could see it. Matthew stalked over to the fallen assailant and picked him up by his collar.

The man was out cold, so Matthew took control of his body and had him walk as fluidly as possible to the Starbucks that was outside the mall. This act was very funny, because it looked like the man had a string attached to his head and the rest of him was being flopped around like a puppet. Matthew and Amber escorted the man to a chair and they ordered some coffee and sat down next to the man. Matthew then tried to look into the man’s mind like he did with Amber. To his surprise he was blocked by an intricate blanket-like barrier.

Once he touched the shield, the man instantly awoke and tried to make sense of his surroundings. Their coffee’s were done and Amber brought them over to the two men. Matthew took a sip before starting the conversation. He said,“I hope you don’t think you can beat me with your psychic talent, so don’t use it on me or my girl over here.” “You are not of Lokise Clan, are you of Keeshna Clan?",the man asked in a cautious voice. “Lokise Clan? Keeshna Clan? What in the world are these?",Matthew asked, interested that there could be other’s like him.

“You are a norant, though a very strong one, I wonder why you haven’t been contacted yet by either clan.",the man continued. “I wish to ask you if you will join our clan, we are in need of powerful clan members.",he said, with genuine excitement on his face. “First explain to me what both your clans are about and this power I have, then I will consider your offer.",Matthew said.

“I am Gishla, that is my Clan Name, my real name is Bill.",Bill started,“You and I have the amazing power to control and manipulate minds, bodies, and matter. We were considered as warlords and sorcerer’s during the middle age, and our women were thought of as witches during the Salem Witch Trials. They found out because a few were having fun with locals, and the town got whiff of there actions, that was one of our most devastating losses we ever suffered, second only to the Keeshna war.”

Bill continued on,“My Clan, the Lokise, has been around for about 1.2 millenia, and Keeshna is about 1.3, give or take. We aren’t sure because our archives have been repeatedly bombed or destroyed, do to wars with human’s or other Voices, which you and I are. Right now we have nine hundred and twenty-three people in ours, while Keeshna has about one hundred more than that. There are other clans, Melantors, Qodo’s, and some others which are pretty minor, and Lokise and Keeshna are the strongest, and have the longest wars. Lately though, most of the minor clans have united or allied with each other, so they can battle us with a ferocity we have problems defeating.”

He shook his head for a moment before going on,“You are one of the strongest Voices I have encountered, second only to the Master Blaist.” Now he shivered when he said that name, and only stopped for a moment,“You’re powers aren’t completely manifested, or else you would have been able to fend off my attack with quicker speed, though I wonder how you came up with that psychic probe split. Now I have to say I gave you one of your first lessons in manipulation of your powers. You should pick Lokise Clan, you could go far in it, besides, if you don’t pick ours, Matthew, we will hire our assassins to kill you so Keeshna or the other clan’s can’t get to you.”

Matthew was staring at this lunatic,“Since you saw my mind, you must have at least a minimal address of mine and my name. I wish to see this school of your’s and we will see who will die when the time comes, but I will go with you now.” Bill was amazed, he was so composed, even though he must have turned most of his reality topsy-turvy, and he is arrogant, no, he isn’t over confident, he is sure of his reality. He will be useful.

“Let’s go, I will show you to our school and bring you to enrollment”,Bill said, getting up. “Amber, drive my car and I will contact you when I am ready and there, I want you to finish moving. Don’t worry, just bring the stuff you want over to my place and sell your’s. Here’s the key”,Matthew said, giving her his keys. “All right Bill, let’s go, I wish to ride with you so I can figure out your permenant shield”,Matthew said and started walking with Bill towards his small sports car.

Once they were in the car, Bill asked,“What do you mean by figuring out my shield?” “When I tried to enter your mind I came across a tightly woven blanket shield, to shield your thoughts from outside Voices, now I’m guessing that’s a standard cause it was just a weave of psychic energy’s that are stuck in a perpetual loop. Hold on a second...There”,Matthew said, while looking at Bill’s shield, then making one of his own, except by his own design. Bill looked at Matthew’s shield and he almost slammed into another car before entering the highway.

“By Kron, how did you make such a dense shield in such a short time?",Bill asked with amazement. “What do you mean, dense shield? I simply made the energy threads smaller and just put a few layers on top of others, it took longer than expected, but I think I could show you a thing or two.",Matthew said, his voice still flat even though anyone else would be proud of themselves. At Bill’s oath, Matthew knew Bill was just with another Voice, though maybe one that was insane.

It took about five hours to drive to the Lokise castle, though when they got there Matthew couldn’t see it because the whole castle had a prism like dome over it, one that would refract light so perfectly that it seemed like nothing was there at all. Matthew could see the psychic energy that made it, but apparently only Voices could, because several geese found out that something was in the way, very quickly. During the drive, Bill set his body on autopilot and started teaching a few customs of Lokise Clan, what Matthew could expect from higher authorities, and what his day would consist of, he also taught Matthew how to download information and he was rapidly downloading fighting techniques.

Matthew learned that the whole life of full time members was war, not negotiations, pure bloody war. Unlike what most people would think, most battles were small, between scouts or over untrained voices, a very small amount of fighting. The castle was just like medieveal castles, with hight towers, moat, a courtyard, training yard, but it has several defences that most wouldn’t understand. Inside the moat, was several black poles that barely came above the surface, Bill said they would electrocute anyone trying to cross.

Other new changes were a few radar and satelite dishes, and the outer layer of stone on the castle was painted to look like stone, but in reality it is titanium alloy, with a copper netting inside that would impair any listening devices and most other electronics that could be used to spy on them. First thought when Matthew learned of this,’These guys are paranoid’. Second thought,’No, they are careful, and smarter than they look’. Bill pulled up to where the drawbridge was and Matthew saw him send a psychic message towards the side, then the drawbridge opened to allow them entry.

Bill pulled open a door when he was past the bridge, and they started descending, into a big underground garage, but Matthew saw it wasn’t even a forth of the size of the castle size and it was located off to the side, near the moat, because one wall was covered in a damp coating. “Charming”,said Matthew. “I like to call it home”,replied Bill, as they walked to the elevator. As the elevator was ascending with them in it, Matthew could sense telekinesis hitting another piece of telekinesis off to the side, and they passed it, and they continued going up. “Where do they study telekinesis techniques around here?",asked Matthew. “It happens most anywhere, because the classes for it are fluid, moving about here and there, to give a better learning environment.” “Yes, but where do they fight with it?",Matthew asked.

“The main fighting chamber is in Room 403 on the fourth floor, though there are smaller ones on all but the top level.",Bill said in a cautious voice, as if afraid of the consequences. Matthew’s hearing picked up elevator music, a very dreaded sound in his book, and he turned, saw the amplifier it was coming out of, and was surprised to see that psychic probes were coming out of it, directing at him and Bill. Without a thought, Matthew conjured a sledgehammer out of the depths of his mind, and slammed it into the amplifier, while at the same time followed the probes back to their targets.

Bill jumped when he saw the damage and said,“what did you do that for?” Matthew replied without a pause,“I have hated elevator music all of my life, and besides, there were psychic probes, small ones, coming out of it and trying to get through our defenses subletly.” Bill came closer to the broken electronics and said,“you’re right, there was psychic lines coming out this, I can still sense the residue, you have a sensitive sensor.” The elevator stopped on the twentieth floor, and they stepped out, and they came on a beautiful (and naked) woman sitting at a big oak desk.

Matthew asked,“what is this, if she had any shred of decency, she would have covered up by now.” “She is a follower of the master recruitment officer, I believe you would call her a slave, though”,Bill replied, as if it were known by everyone. Matthew shrugged at pity or revulsion that were beginning to rise in him and waited as Bill filled out some papers and gave them to the secretary. Matthew was then brought to a large room off to the side.

“This is to assess your psychic abilities and fighting skills, be ready for anything, the program will increase when it seems it is easy for you, but you can’t leave the circle”,Bill said. Matthew walked to the middle of the rectangular room, which had a circle in the middle, and once he was standing in the center, a spray of mist filled the whole room, cutting off visibility of anything farther than ten feet away. Matthew took a few martial arts a few years ago, and he excelled at katana weilding, and with a few more techniques he picked up from Bill, he was ready. His mind conjured up the object and he grasped it by the hilt, the slightly red material glowed faintly, shedding better light light on any attackers.

His legs spread apart, to provide balance, and his upper body turned partially sideways with his right shoulder held higher than the left and his head was still forward, scanning the room for danger. His katana was slightly raised, held about an inch above his waist, with the blade turned away from him. His eyes saw movement coming at him from his right, swooping in from a high point. Matthew dropped to his left knee and rolled over and came up on the side of the circle, facing the incoming object, with his blade held high. The object was a block of energy that was spinning towards him. He turned his blade sideways and whapped it back at the same spot. Instantly two were coming at him, at opposite ends, one in front and the other backwards.

Matthew pulled his left hand off the hilt and an physic energy throwing ax appeared, and he threw it forward at the incoming object and turned to face the other energy block. As he turned around, he heard a muffled ‘THOCK’, knowing that the energy weapon had connected, even though it dissipitated right after it hit it. His katana dipped low and came up suddenly, causing the energy block to be sliced in two and flew across the room. Soon, he was being bombarded by them, they were flying in from above, left, right, back, forward, and all angles in between. Now he was using an energy shield on his left arm to block most, and used the katana to block the other’s.

The attacks became faster and the blocks smaller, but none touched Matthew’s sleek body. He was dodging about in random speeds and angles to throw off the aiming, when all of them stopped coming in. His head swiveled about, trying to see any objects that might be coming in, when his eyes suddenly saw a glowing ball of light. It had a greenish glow, and even though it wasn’t coming at him yet, it grew larger as the energy composed in it was increased.

He was facing it in the same stance, when he saw it was still growing. He had to work fast, he first slammed his katana into the ground behind him. He then bent his right knee and placed his hip and part of his leg against it, and kept his other foot flat on the ground, when he conjured a large shield that encircled him. He pumped most of his power into the shield, which was rounded behind him, but in the front it in a triangle type object, with the edge as sharp to psychic energy as possible. There were bar like objects inside it, and he placed his palms on the bar and got ready to receive the energy.

The beam was as large as half the room and it suddenly stopped gaining energy, Matthew knew what it would do to him now. The ball of green energy started at him at a very high speed, and kept gaining as it was coming at Matthew. Matthew tensed his whole body, every sinew of his being increasing the density of his shield. The ball struck, hitting him like an oncoming semi. Most of the energy was diverted away from him, because of the the psychic blade on the shield, though as it hit it started blunting the point, having more upon more energy strike his shield, and thus, him.

The beam was huge, it struck him with the force of a small atomic warhead. He held it off for a few moments, until his shields weakened it started tearing parts of the shield away as it flew past him. Luckily, most of the energy was in the front of the beam, and he was struck by only a spare amount, a bare fraction by the beam. When it hit him, the katana blade energy bent and he flew backwards, towards the side of the circle. As he fell backwards, his hand closed on a cylindrical object and he clung to it like a drowning man to a piece of wood.

The beam end dissipitated, making it easier to hold on to the katana hilt. When the beam was completely gone, he rested for one moment before getting up. He looked around and saw his foot was about two inches from leaving the circle. He got himself to the center, and he looked up, and as his head swiveled around, he saw four, that is, four green beams starting to charge. Matthew, being a person that lacked emotions, was of course, a little pissed off. He let his katana energy go, and he started charging his own energy, creating his own four balls of red energy. He densified the objects to three times the atomic weight of lead, and with that much energy, he could blow a small chunk out of the planet.

As his fury renewed his body, it also increased the strength of the balls. His hand closed around the golf ball sized object and he threw it, using his own telekinetic power, to chuck the ball past the sound barrier, he then turned and threw each balls at the other green balls, and as each hit, it caused a huge explosion at each spot. Without a thought, Matthew spun a web of his own explosions all around the circle, and he blocked each of the after shocks. There he was, a simple voice, sitting in a room that looked like it was torn apart with a wrecking ball, was standing with his back hunched over, his shoulders crouched protectively around him, his back heaving back and forth as he breathed, with a fury of ten suns alive in his eyes.

As he surveyed the scene he heard two sets of foot steps coming in from behind him, he spun to see Bill and another man were approaching him. He turned and stood his full height, a single knight that was alive after a bloody body. His clothes in tatters, all except his shades, which were still whole upon his face, without so much as a scratch. “Excellent, we have not had such an astute warrior in centuries, though I admit you only got a a 98 out of 100”,said the man next to Bill, who was literally bouncing up and down on each foot. “I did all your challenges, I survived a blast that could have beaten a nuclear warhead, destroyed any other blasts that were coming at me that were even stronger, and you say I got a 98.",said Matthew in his cold voice.

All of a sudden, Matthew’s ears picked up a small whoosh of air behind him. Without turning, he charged the last energy block that was coming at him, to the point where it exploded into millions of pieces, each so fine, each piece was even smaller than dust. Matthew hadn’t moved a muscle, but now Bill and the excited man were also not moving any either. “Now I have a perfect score”,said Matthew, who was already leaving the room.

It took a few moments for Bill and the man to follow after him.