The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 7

A knock eminated from his broken door, right before it fell back in. “Um, sorry about the door, but I wished to say hello, and also wanted to ask what the hell happened to him?” asked the man standing in the doorframe. “Don’t worry about Jim, he’s taking a small nap, he also broke my door, so don’t worry about that either, I’m Matthew, and you are?” replied Matthew.

“Okay, I’ll give you that he’s taking a nap, though I just wondered why he’s doing it outside in the hall. Oh, I’m Richard Garin, I’ll be your instructor about most of these rules, sometimes I won’t be here, so my assistant will have to fill you in on those days. Janey, could you come in here please.” A beautiful woman walked in, though this was the first time he saw a woman here that had clothes on, even if they are skimpy. This woman had on a bikini top, cutoff jeans, and high heels and she filled each perfectly.

“Hello, I’m Janey Garin, Richard’s wife, don’t worry, I have the Voice too, we are actually both equal in this instruction, though I’m just newer at it, it’s just a joke because he’s the dominant in our relationship.” Janey said, smiling at her own joke.

“How do you do, I’m Matthew” said Matthew, bowing his head slightly. “Well, I’ll let you two get aquainted, I have to talk to the big cheese about your arrival.” said Richard, leaving. “You wouldn’t happen to know how to fix doors, do you?” asked Matthew, and gestured for Janey to sit across from him. “Please, to become as high as I am in this clan, you have to be able to fix a whole lot more than a door.” Janey said as the door lifted itself and all three hinges were fixed and replaced. “It’s not that hard, all you need to do is realign the molecules till they fuse and you can create whatever you want.”

“I think I understand, let me try something” Matthew said, as a big abstract shaped paperweight lifted into the air, and it inverted into a cup, and he filled it with iced tea from the fridge in the corner. Matthew gestured with his hand, saying,“do you want this?” “Thank you” she said. “Now, I wish to know what precisely I should expect to see when I start my training here” asked Matthew.

“Well, first you’ll start out with the basics, mostly weapon and hand-to-hand combat. Then you’ll be able to choose whichever one you excel at. After that you should be recuperating from the advanced classes. In between each session you will be learning about psychic and telekinetic actions, so you will more proficient in it. If you’re staying for life here, you can be very high in society, but if you don’t, you’ll probably just be a researcher and basic warrior.” She replied.

“Alright, I can live with that, I will need some time to prepare for the classes. I wish to thank you for this knowledge, it will be needed in the future.” said Matthew. “Oh, you think so, and I still want to become acquainted with you” she said as she stood. “And I hope that you want to become better acquainted with me too” she said as each clothing of hers fell from her body as she walked towards Matthew.

“Well, I don’t know, won’t your husband be angry?” asked Matthew, as his shirt, shoes, pants, socks, shades, and pants fell from his body(that was a trick like the door hinges, though just cutting and fixing molecular bonds like thread and rubber). “Actually, sometimes he does my back door as another does my front, though he does enjoy watching sometimes.” said Janey, as she placed her knees on either side of his legs and slid herself onto his stiff rod. “Mmmmm, you have a nice size” she said once she was up to the hilt.

He gingerly took one of her nipples into his mouth and suckled on it as she started pumping his throbbing member, grinding her crotch against his, harder and harder. Her head fell backwards, another soft moan escaped her lips, and some unrecognizable words with it. His hands snaked up and down her sides, his left massaging her right breast, then vice versa, as her lips connected his his, their tongues battling for dominace. While she was pumping, his hands went from her breasts to behind her knees, and while she was at the top of her stride, lifted her up, and himself from the chair with the momentum, still pumping, and set her on her back on the bed.

He was leaning over her and she lifted her knees higher, so he could gain better leverage, and thus better entry. He lifted her knees up higher, so that they rested on his shoulders, and he thrust into her like a bat into then out of hell. Both his hands were were on her hips, pulling her onto him, harder and harder. Each thrust sent her pitch of her moans higher and higher, and he could guess that was also her arousal too. Her nails were racking deep crevices into his arms and wrists, trying to pull him harder against her.

Soon, she was screaming as high and as loud as she was possible, screaming from the frustration and closeness to coming she was. Matthew thought her screams couldn’t get louder, he was wrong, she was now even louder, and then she was screaming his name after each scream, as if she could breathe in by only screaming his name. She said “OH, MATT” for once more, and he felt her administer a grip that needed a jaws of life to open up, while pushing most of the blood out of his member. He thrust into her once more, then twice, then third, and she said “OH, MATT” one last time, this time is was a convulsion on her part. He thrust into her twice more and came, he went through her second orgasm, the convulsions, and then she came a third time, and she fell unconcious from the sheer strength of it.

Matthew pried her legs off his neck, and had her hands release his arms, already seeing the skin and flesh knit back into how it was, though it was still red and tender. He fell over onto beside her, and now hoping that the room was soundproof, and curled up next to her. Sure enough, she awoke after five minutes, swearing a long stream of curses whenever she moved.

“Wow, that was great, I hope I can get even better aquainted with you from now on. I can’t believe I passed out from those three orgasms though, you’re like a sex god.” Janey said, smiling and a twinkling was in her eye. “That was very good too, though I would like to know why you had to be so rough,” he said as he showed the red marks on his arms. “I would also like to know who the hell is Matt?” he said, with a ghost of a smile on his lips.

“Well, I had to have something small enough to acknowledge your existence while making love, and Matthew is too damn long” she said with a sheepish grin. “Well, then let’s do something that will leave you even more short of breath” Matthew said, now smiling in a charming grin.

Well, what do you have in mind?” she asked. “I’ll show you” Matthew said and he grasped her lightly on each side of her, and lifted her into the air, and set her on her hands and knees, facing away from him.

“You say you ordinarily fuck someone else with your husband, well, since he’s not here, you don’t mind if we start without him do you?” Matthew said, having a black dildo appear beside them on the bed. “Yeah, sure” she said. “Well then, let’s get started” Matthew said as the dildo was lifted into the air and slid into her pussy. Once it was completely wet, it was then pulled out and was pushed slowly into her ass hole. Since it was smaller than his own, it would be easier to get into her. Once she was sufficiently loosened up, he pulled out the dildo, and placed it back into her pussy, then slid his own cock into her ass. She seemed to have been ass fucked before, but not enough to ruin the tight feeling of it.

“Hmmm, ooooo, that feels great” was all Janey said on her behalf. “If that’s all you can say from that much, let’s get you more revved up” Matthew said, increasing the size of the dildo by twice. Janey gasped from that feeling, but she came back down once Matthew started pumping into her. Every time he pushed in, the dildo would pull out, and vice versa, so something would always be inside of her. After the strokes became a little harder, Matthew reached around and started grasped her shoulders, as if massaging her, but no, he was just getting a good hold onto her, one that would help to shove her onto either one of the dicks.

His hands fell from her shoulders and grasped her hips now, holding onto her love handles, and was going full out while he was slamming into her, and while the dildo was slamming into her too with equal force. Her moans changed back into screams, almost precisely the same pitch and loudness like their last “aqcuaintence”, though, each breath was taken while while either dick was being pulled out, and soon she was unable to even scream, she was just breathing as heavily as possible.

Soft undertones came from her breath though,“yes, yes, harder, harder, right there, fuck me, yeah, etc”. Matthew could feel her muscles tighten in her pussy, because he felt the ass muscles tighten around his cock. One last pump, and he came, and so did she, and again, and again, and again, till Matthew came twice more. Her arms and legs finally gave out, and she fell forward, with him on top of her. The dildo disappeared, once Matthew found out how hard it was to keep it, and he pulled out his dick out of her wet anus, making a soft pop as it came out of the tight vacumme.

Beneath him, Janey’s heavy breathing started slowing down, and she shifted beneath him. Matthew moved from above her, and got off the bed and got into some clothes. Matthew grabbed a Dr. Pepper from the fridge and sat down in the chair he sat in before. Janey’s breath was slow enough now to tell she fell into an exhausted sleep. Fortunately, Janey’s husband knocked on the door and he let himself in.

“Why Richard, so nice of you to join us, er, me, me and your wife just got better aquainted in your absense.” said Matthew. Richard eyed the bed where his wife laid, and eyed Matthew drinking his soda. “I hope she liked it, and can I have a soda, it’s kinda hot outside” Richard said, sitting down in the opposing chair. “Yeah sure, here you go” Matthew said as he gave Richard a Sprite he murmured a thank you. “Well, the first time she kinda passed out, but she lasted longer the second time” Matthew said looking over to Janey, still sleeping but now snoring softly.

“Anyways, I will have a slave change the bedding, and clean the room. Oh, and you’d better take a shower.” said Richard. “Okay, do you want me to awaken your wife, or should I just leave her be?” asked Matthew. “No, she’ll be fine, I would like to give her a cold shower though” said Richard, with a devious smile. He gently picked her up, grasped her bikini top, and tied her hands to the shower spout, and turned on the cold water. Only the balls of her feet and toes could touch the ground, and it took a moment for her to wake up in the freezing cold water.

“What, hey, let me out of here, Richard, when I get out of here, I am going to rip you a ten new ones” and so began a string of cusses in three distinguishable languages(author’s note: which by the way, I didn’t know “zaffermet” was a cussword in Romansch). Matthew was sitting on the toilet top, chuckling from seeing Richard lather her down using telekinesis. He also noticed the way her nipples turned a light shade of blue, and stuck out like two spikes from her breasts. Richard spent a lot of time around her crotch, cleaning out her vagina and ass hole.

“Man, you certainly did a lot with her didn’t you, Matthew?” Richard said, laughing at her predicament. “Well, she seemed to enjoy it, and I guess so did I” Matthew said. “Well now, my love, I hope next time it will be business before pleasure.” Richard said, as he let Janey out of the shower, now she was completely blue. Janey nodded, and Richard said “good girl, don’t let it happen again” and gave her a fairly hard slap on the ass. Since she was numb at the moment, she barely felt the touch connect to her, and she was soon warmed up from the towel draped over her shoulders, and a little trick with psychic energy. Matthew learned that a person can freeze and heat the air around him by simply vibrating or stopping air molecules circulating through the air, just by using a very light weave of energy.

“I think you should go out and see if you can find a class that’s on right now, and see if you can get there before the end of the class. Usually the sparring class is in the second level gym, though they move about sometimes.” Richard said. “Thanks, I’ll go see about that, though I want a few changes made to my room while I’m gone, I trust that you can tell the slave or person whoever is in charge of rooms to have it put in, please?” Matthew said, standing at the door, giving him instructions on what needs to be different.

“Yeah, that’s no problem. I’ll get right on it” Richard said. “Thanks” Matthew replied, and left.