The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: noun 1) A denial or disavowal of legal claim 2) A set of words said to save one’s own ass

Disclaimer: Whoever is underage who is reading this, you have little or no right to be reading this unless you have had your parents and/or siblings shot down or in a drunk driving situation. And even then little. I am not responible for looking over your shoulder and I am not saying your thoughts or actions go unnoticed and I cannot be held responsible. Nor do I condone any sexual fantasies or lifestyles in any way. People can do as they damn well please. I do not mean offense to any groups or minorities that read this.

* * *

Chapter 4—Matthew’s Day

Matthew woke hours after their first love-making session, but Amber was out cold. He got up, got dressed and left a note stating that she was to get ready to move into his house. He felt energized that something special had happened to him, and this was also a first, because this was the first time he was arrogant and over-bearing.

He left his car at her place, knowing he would just have to use it for bringing Amber’s stuff to his place. All he wanted know was some fresh air on the greatest day of his life. Even while walking, though, his own mind tormented him him with seeing the bodies of his family, his own flesh and blood, dead. Any person can look upon a stranger who died in a car wreck or was shot and feel anything from relief, anger, remorse, acceptance, and worst of all, pity. Do you know what it is like to look upon a person who you knew, not just met at a convenience store one day and traded names, but actually knew and loved, who actually joked with you only days, no, hours before they died in some tragic event? Do you? He felt these feelings daily, he could set his watch by what feelings came when.

Noone knew him, Matthew is a paradox, on one hand he is an emotionless computer, completely devoid of feelings. And on the other hand, he is a victim, a tortured victim who’s soul has went through hell ten times over what people think it is, and by his own devices, letting it fester inside his body and eat away at his very being.

Now though, he felt these things didn’t matter anymore. He was on a cloud, he was invulnerable to his pain now. He decided he needed something to eat as he walked from Amber’s house. He saw a convenience store about a mile down the road and started for it, hoping they had those new pop tarts. About half-way there, he crossed the street without even looking at where he was crossing at. He heard the car horn only milliseconds before he turned, he saw the car coming at him at about seventy, and in those few nano-seconds, he felt a charge inside him like what he felt when he was changing someone’s mind, like an electricity. And in that time it took to create it, it was released, in a large, pent up amount of raw energy directly at that car.

He replayed the action in his head at slow motion afterwards, but he saw a large fist-like thing hit the car in the front, hitting it at a force of about five tons. The car flipped from the quick stopping motion, and it spun over his head till it landed about twenty feet behind him, skidding to a stop. He stood there for about two seconds before what happened hit him, he raced over to the car and opened the driver’s door. The man was wearing a seat belt, thank god, but he was unconcious nontheless from the force of impact. Matthew suddenly felt a great pressure on his brain and he himself fell down, while conciousness didn’t leave him completely, he became dizzy enough not to stand up. The feeling past and he stood up to get to the man.

Matthew got him out of his seat belt and got him out of the car, he went into his mind and saw that he had a mild concussion, a few bruises here and there, but luckily he had retrogade amnesia(that’s when a person forgets everything from about fifteen minutes before to the time of concussion).

The car landed about ten feet from a lamp post, which by some twist of fate, was dented from a previous accident. Matthew took off at full speed back to Amber’s house, trying to outrun that accident, but he couldn’t outrun his thoughts. He went through his actions concerning the car about ten times and figured that he has some form of telekinesis(well duh).

He raced up to her door and went right in without even waiting for her to open it(he stole a key from her earlier), and leaned against it once he was inside, letting out a long breath. Amber appeared, with a robe around her, without the sash tied so most of her naked body was still visible. “Honey, are you alright?",she asked, with genuine concern for his well being. Matthew didn’t answer her, his back was still against the door as he slid to the floor, with his hands on his face, wondering what the hell was happening to him. A new emotion dawned on him for another first time, but was quickly repressed, fear had shown it’s leprous face.

Amber knelt down in front of Matthew and took his right hand in between hers, trying to get him to acknowledge her existence. “Honey, speak to me please, what happened?",she said, her voice in panic. “Just...just leave me alone for a while, okay?",he said, in his emotionless voice which had the barest echo of panic in it. Amber let go of his hand, leaned forward, kissed his cheek, and got up and left the room. After five minutes of replaying the accident, he got up and laid on the couch, with his hand over his eyes. He then tried to recreate the accident in his mind, trying to make another form of that energy he created.

He first tried to picture it happening again, that didn’t work. He then tried to recreate the feelings he felt, surprise and fear, but that didn’t work either. He was so disappointed he tried to recreate that feeling of energy he had, he felt that charge, it wasn’t that strong but it had to do, he pictured a fist in front of him. Even though his eyes were closed, he could see/feel that there was something suspended over him. He tried moving it, it floated around the room, and finally slammed into the wall, causing a dent about an inch deep.

He still hadn’t opened his eyes but when he opened his eyes, he saw a very big dent in front of him, an imprint in the wall. He saw a glass of water on the table and figured Amber must have brought that in and didn’t disturb him. He pulled the fist out of the wall and moved it over to the water. His mind faltered after a second, and noticed that the hand wavered into a formless shape, then solidified again. He changed the clenched fist into an open one, which was placed next to the glass and he simply made another hand on the other side and lifted the glass up.

His first reaction was amazement, but he figured this was probably an expected feeling if a person could do this. He made another hand over the top and flipped the glass over, the water stayed inside the glass, stopped by an invisible barrier. He made an energy glass beneath the flipped one, and released the barrier between them, letting the water float down into the brain-made cup. He saw the water suspended in a glass-like shape and he let the water back into the real cup, and set it on the table. He released all the telekinetic objects and he suddenly felt that same dizziness return, though it wasn’t as strong as before and he recovered faster.

When his eyes opened again, his eyes were a little out of whack. It wasn’t like spots were everywhere, but it seemed like everything, even the air, was made of tiny building blocks, he quickly shut his eyes again. He reopened them and he saw everything was normal, though he felt he could close his eyes and walk through this house without even opening his eyes. Something caught his eye and his head swerved toward a wall, and he knew there was someone on the other side, it was moving back and forth picking up objects and moving over to place them with others. He was awe struck, he could feel people, or their thoughts through walls. He walked through the doorway into Amber’s bedroom, and saw she was busy packing her clothes and jewelry for her moving.

He was watching her near-naked form move about in a graceful fashion, just admiring the view at the moment. He figured out as he walked down the hallway, he has the power to stop a small bus, while at the same time able to caress Amber’s cheek so she could barely feel it, but he had other plans for this. He walked up behind her as silently as humanly possible and kissed her neck on the side, causing her knees to give out prematurely. He caught her in his hands and carried her to the bed, and laid her down.

As he brought her to the bed, he took off her robe and once she was out of his hands, he stripped himself. He turned her over so she was on her hands and knees again, and she gladly took his member into her mouth. He gently grasped the sides of her head and started pumping back and forth in and out of her mouth. His mind formed a picture of a long tube-like object and used his telekinetic ability to make the object out in front of him.

Matthew is a genius in physics, even though he majored in human brain anatomy, he took that on the side. Because of this, his own mind made the dildo black, by simply increasing the density of the telekinetic energy that makes up the object(layman’s terms: Its so thick it’s not transparent anymore). He doesn’t know if he has a large male ego, but the width of the object was very near his size, but still smaller than his own member.

He slid the long dildo into her pussy, and at first Amber started to swivel, and twist and turn about, trying to figure out what was invading her fuck hole. Matthew still held her head and starting synchronizing his member and the telekinetic dildo so that when one was pulling out, the other was pushing in. Amber stopped struggling and started relaxing her twat more, to allow more access to it. Matthew pulled out the telekinetic dildo and split the end so it was now in a Y shape, and the top parts of the Y were the same widths as the original size. This time though, he did something unexpected, he fused the energy together so it wouldn’t dissipitate when he released the kinetic energy.

He slid both into her but more slowly than before, so that her ass could have time to relax. This time, Amber didn’t struggle at all, she just let what ever happen, happen. Her back arched as she came as hard as she ever had, straining from the intense power of it. Matthew blew his load not long after that, while she was coming a second time. He kept pumping till he came one more time, and she came four more times. He fell onto the bed with the Y dildo still pumping into her, he released the kinetic energy and instantly felt another dizzy spell come over him, and even though it lasted for about two seconds before it was gone, he was so tired after it he fell asleep.