The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: noun 1) A denial or disavowal of legal claim 2) A set of words said to save one’s own ass

Disclaimer: Whoever is underage who is reading this, you have little or no right to be reading this unless you have had your parents and/or siblings shot down or in a drunk driving situation. And even then little. I am not responible for looking over your shoulder and I am not saying your thoughts or actions go unnoticed and I cannot be held responsible. Nor do I condone any sexual fantasies or lifestyles in any way. People can do as they damn well please. I do not mean offense to any groups or minorities that read this.

* * *

Chapter 3—Matthew’s Day

For Matthew, his conciousness came slowly and unyieldingly. His senses returned just as slowly and this came as no change to his mind until he remembered what happened the night before. His mind was instantly awake, but now felt the strange sensation coming from his groin. He heard soft slurping sounds just as soft as the touch he was feeling. When his eyes opened, they were assaulted with light from the windows, and once they adjusted to it, he saw a very pretty Amber giving very good blowjob to him. He wasn’t that far from coming at that moment, but he noticed that her tongue was very long and she was very good for a beginner. His hands gripped the mattress and his teeth were mashed together as he shot his seed deep down her throat, having a very intense orgasm.

Now his conciousness took even farther to regain, and once he remembered why he blacked out, he woke up PDQ (pretty damn quick). He tried sitting up, only to find a tired Amber laid on top of him, still with her dress on. Without thought his mind dwelled into her mind and saw that while dreaming, some of her thought code was changed, it seemed natural, but it was actually artificial, meaning it came from him. He didn’t change this conciously, but while sleeping he must have. After looking at his own code, it too was changed like this, though it was completely natural, it was almost the same with a few very small differences. He knew these lines controlled obsession and pleasure centers of the brain, in other words, he made her love him excessively while he loves her naturally. His subconcious made a little problem to her brain though, because she was a little bit more slave than a free person. But, she would act the same and if he tried to change those lines, she would probably become some form of nymphomaniac because of his ignorance.

He gently woke her and spoke to her,“You know I controlled you earlier, don’t you?” “Yes, and if you didn’t change me, I wouldn’t feel this way, but I want this feeling to stay”, she replied with a large grin on her face. “Don’t you want your own life, I mean, you’re nothing more than an extension of my hand or something and you can’t change that”,his voice sounded cold, even to his ears. “No, I like you being my master, in truth, it takes alot of pressure off my shoulders, because now you make my decisions for me, besides, now we can have a lot more fun”,she said, her voice deep and passionate. He finally remembered what she was aroused by, and decided that fit in with her love with him,“I have no right to hold you as my slave, you should be free...",he said, before he saw her face, the sternest she could muster while as passionate as before. “Now, listen you, I want you, and I think you want me too, you changed me into a sex loving slave, that is what I want now, and if you think you don’t deserve me, you are wrong, and to prove it to you...",she spoke with a stubbourn voice which yielded to to a seductive calm at the end, until she placed her lips onto his. He noticed that her breath smelled of toothpaste and noticed she brushed her teeth after her pleasurable act.

He had a subconcious action placed into his mind earlier, right after he learned to control his mind and body, it was a unconcious act that stepped up semen production and repump blood into the penis once ejaculated (laman’s terms: he can keep horny for a long time and cum a whole lot). When her lips touched his, her hands started tearing at his shirt, pants, and other clothing she could grasp in this position. While she did this, he counteracted her acts by undoing the clasps on her foot, neck, and taking off her ring, and unwinding the dress from her body. She was naked before he was, but he spent this time by giving her the most passionate kiss he could manage at that moment.

Once they were both naked, his hands came to rest on her small of her back, and the right moved up her spine to the base of her slim neck, pulling her closer to him. He rolled her onto her back and slid his large(semi-naturally increased) cock through her legs, and passed it between her ass cheeks. After a few strokes like this, he pulled it back and slid it inch by inch into her tight pussy.

After a few inches, he touched an obstruction, and he also remembered he replaced her hymen. He pulled out and slid it into her again, slowly, so as to loosen the muscles to decrease her pain. She was moaning softly every time he moved into her and it was cut off when he touched her hymen. Once she was loosened as much as possible, he told her,“This will hurt, but just hold on and it will go away very soon.” He tried pushing through it without a thrust, but it didn’t break. He then tried thrusting softly into it to open it gently, that didn’t work either. He finally just placed the head of his cock at her entrance, lifted her legs up onto his shoulders, then thrusted with all his might. He froze when he was up to his hilt, he heard her loud scream lessen and was gone as quickly as it started. He looked at her face, contorted in pain, but she was smiling. “Yesss...",he heard her hiss between clenched teeth. He pulled back slowly out to her entrance again, and then thrusted again, and she screamed again and this time it stopped even earlier.

He was soon evenly pumping into her as hard as he could and pulling out as slowly as possible. She started moaning even during his thrusts and it sounded strained as he pulled out. Her moans became louder after each thrust and pull, until she was screaming again. She froze when he thrusted into her and he felt her already tight pussy tighten into a death grip on his dick. He was just a few strokes from cumming himself, but now he was fucking without abandon. She screamed after he thrusted again, as she came again, and again, and again, in quick succession. Her back arching even more after each thrust till only his dick into her was keeping her from flying into the air, the top of her head touching the pillow at a very extreme angle. He thrusted into her one last time, cumming into her tight twat, even as she squeezed him one last time and fell back onto the bed, unconcious before her back hit the bed.

He was badly bruised, now that he noticed, her fingernails dug deep rivulets into his back when he thrusted. He now noticed that his emotions were returning, and it was as if he was experiencing them for the first time again. He had forgotten how good joy felt. Now that that moment was gone, though, the emotion retreated back into the farthest depths of his mind, like a beast moving into a cave to protect itself, and only the memory of its short stay remained. He laid down next to her, with his arm around her middle, pulling her closely to him. While he was laying there, he thought about why people did what they did, he brought his arm up to scratch his ear, his unconcious action when he thought, when his hand brushed her areole on her right tit. Her breath drew in quickly, but she stayed asleep. His hand moved back and rubbed it in the same action, making her gasp again. She must have extremely sensitive breasts, he concluded, and he decided to use this to his advantage.

He rubbed her tits slowly, to cause her frustration, and he placed his mouth upon her right tit. She moaned softly at this, and his tounge started tracing a circle around her areole. He grasped her areole in between his teeth, and started flicking the tip with his tounge. He clenched his teeth, and her breath caught, and he slowly grinded his teeth, and he let go. His hand snaked its way down to her pussy, and started rubbing the lips of it. She started squirming, and soon was shaking when she started tracing her areole again. His hand plunged deeply into her recesses, and her eyes popped open, once she came.

“That was unfair”,she said, once her orgasm subsided. “All’s fair in love and war”,he replied, kissing her lips gently. He tasted blood and decided that she bit her lip as when he removed her hymen. She rolled on top of him, sliding his dick into her pussy again. He pulled it out of her and slid out from under her, and got behind her, with her on her hands and knees. He leaned forward and kissed her neck, right where it connected to the shoulder. Her head leaned backward and a calm moan ushered from her lips.

He slid his re-hardened cock into her pussy, which was still dripping with previous juices. Once he was up to the hilt, he pulled out and placed it at her back door. He grasped her “love” handles or hips, for leverage and slowly, centimeter by centimeter, inch by inch, he forced his huge cock into the tightest orifice of her body. Even with the juices, it took the better part of ten minutes just to get his member into her completely, without causing her serious pain(he converted most of the pain over to pleasure in her brain, so she would like anal sex). Once he was completely into her, he pulled out slowly until he was halfway out, where he pushed back into her again, loosening her ass, slowly. Again, the moans of Amber filled the room as he used his member to it’s fullest extent.

Everytime he pulled backwards he would go a little farther and faster than the previous, till he was thrusting with all his might into her ass, and pulling out just to push back into her again. Even though he was thrusting into her ass, it felt to Amber like a second pussy, except it doesn’t cum, but it feels like someone is fucking her pussy. Since this time was a more raw and less romantic act of love, she reached orgasm even earlier than the previous time. Her moans turned to screams PDQ, and her head was flailing like a limp piece of asparagus. Her back was arching backwards from the tightening of her muscles. Matthew took his hands off her hips even while he was thrusting, and his hands snaked around to cup her tits as they hung from her body, squeezing and kneading them.

She came harder and a lot more times than their last love-making session, and she finally fell into unconciousness again, when he fell after coming himself. They layed there, content in their lover’s arms, hoping they can keep a mediocre life from overcoming them.