The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 2—Matthew’s Day

Chapter 2—Matthew’s Day

Have you ever been so angry that when someone looks at your eyes they automatically move backward or at least look carefully at you, expecting you will do something insane? Well that’s what happened to Matthew, just a little more extreme. It took a few months of study and research to figure out what happened, all he could figure out was that he somehow opened a subconcious floodgate and it somhow influenced the other person’s mind like telepathy (Layman’s terms: He did something he shouldn’t have and she had to do what he said). It took the better part of two weeks to figure out how he did after that and another month or so to figure out how to do it again, but soon he understood how it worked and just like the other things, it grew stronger over time, as well as easier and lasted longer.

Now ethics for him at this point was a tricky business, he could get back at all the people that caused his crappy life (the drunk driver, the maniac robber, and that crazy student) or he could use this to get some well deserved R&R. He could leave well enough alone but, he reasoned that noone would do that. He had never actually thought before what things he could do with this power, world peace (very slow and pointless), world hunger (even worse), law enforcement (don’t even get him started). No, he decided that a few more tests to see if this power over people was permenant or if it was a temporary thing.

So now he was walking down a street on the other side of town, making people do things they would’t be able to do without a mental “push”. He came upon a fat man and stopped in front of him, he looked into the man’s eyes, into his very soul, initiated his power, and said,“do a hand stand and walk to your place of business just for today and you will forget that you did this once you reach there” the man, with a blank stare, leaned forward, placed his hands on the ground and preceded to lift his body up till his feet were up and he was walking on his hands the same way he was going to. He followed the man to a big office building, where is got back down to his feet and walked in as if nothing had happened. Check Matthew said to himself actually pleased with this turnout.

He spent the rest of the days and weeks doing weird things, like having women take off their bra’s, policemen mooning other people, and having other people actually trade clothes (even underwear) on the street. Until he came to one woman, he decided earlier he wanted a women to do a backflip, he stared in through the windows of her soul and he almost broke the connection when he saw he could sense her mind and read her past memories, thoughts, desires, fantasy’s, and idea’s. Now this was an interesting thing to have, now he could read people’s minds (corny it may be, but this is my story so shut up and keep reading).

Now his train of thought took a different route. Instead of looking at all the things he could make other’s do for his amusement, he decided to take one person and see what he could do to them and see how far they will go. Since this woman that he tested upon showed he had a new talent was right here, under his control, he could use her as a guinea pig. He brought her to her place, and noticing that even when he removed his stare from her eyes, she was still a zombie like creature bent upon his control.

When they got inside her apartment, he was still looking inside of her head and discovering things most people wouldn’t dream of or could ever figure out without a little extortion and blackmail. For instance, this woman was a hardcore dominant lesbian who actually enjoyed light torture (she was wearing an “I’m a big employee” power suit when he found her and she was a partner in a large lawyer firm, go figure). He was surprised at her responsiveness to his questions, after of course entering a simple “no lieing” command into her.

“Do you have any other fantasies you wish to divulge, umm, Amber?” he asked looking into her brain for her name. “I have had a fantasy of finding a partially willing woman and turning her into my sex slave using pain” she replied in a very monotonous voice. At this moment, Matthew was appalled, a little aroused, and a whole lot confused. To this moment he never considered changing a person’s sexual habits, but after checking this fantasy in her brain, she actually tried and did this, twice, before. He has and always was a “thorough” person and he figured even this would make her seem less, well, aggressive in her workplace. So, he removed most of her lesbian thoughts and slowly changed them over to heterosexual (straight, for all those who like and understand Laymans terms) thoughts and arousal’s. Ok, so it wasn’t a complete job, she was just a little more straight then a lesbian, so she was bi, he could live with this.

She seemed a bitch just by looking into her mind and instead of remedying this, he decided to make her very aroused to being submissive to a man (impaled upon her own sword), and will actually almost enjoy light torture to herself (Matthew has some humanity, just enough to seem eccentric). He looked at this action logically through his clear mind, and figured he should finish a few changes with this woman before erasing everthing except the new sexuality.

To him, his conscious mind interpreted the brain like a slate with writing on it, just so minute it was next to impossible to see or understand. When he put in a command, it was like a sticky film that went over the slate and filled in parts needed, but while he was changing Amber, he simply erased a few words and replaced them with his own. And since he could read and manipulate her mind, he figured that he could control his own body he could change hers too.

A woman’s body was very complex and very huge, and to analogize, picture all the networks in America, cellular phones, radios, internet, then multiply by five thousand. Now that’s a man’s, now a woman’s is just the same, but there is a whole lot of dormant information, like birthing, motherly instincts, and menstuation. Matthew actually now pitied them and was encouraged by this, not for these things, but for what their bodies have to go through. He placed these feelings into the fridge and cooled them till they were next to ice and shattered them, because he had information to gather, and pity wasn’t needed.

Her mind was complex, her body was moreso, but Matthew’s mind wasn’t dumb like most normals (as he called them). He simply checked his way of placing commands and checking if woman’s brains were similar to a man’s and he was right but wrong. First, when people grow in the womb they all start out as female, but it takes a few extra hormones or changes to make it into a male, so a male is different but they are all part female and that’s how it was, the outline the same, sex here, thinking here, delusions there. All these are interconnected so intensely except before puberty (violence or cuddling feelings take place there), sex area is next to gone, but it grows quickly, flushing out most other feelings out then going down after making the summit or emotions. Yes, this goes for women too, it just takes longer to happen (like some woman with makeup).

Amber went through several changes very quickly, her hair color was changed to red (a simple matter of changing natural hair color to chosen selection, making old fall out and new hair growing in), most fat was changed to hard muscle with thin layer of fat (excepting tits, of course). She was literally changed into a dominant to a submissive in less than ten minutes, her tits changed from a 30B to a 36E(I actually am ignorant in this subject, I understand that the larger the number is, the larger size bra or tit it is, but what precisely does the letter stand for, is it for fullness, roundness, or some other reason? Please e-mail information, this is not a joke). Her ass was very tight and firm, and her pussy was tightened to very tight degree, and her hymen replaced (new life, new cherry). Well, I am getting off subject, Matthew was considering drooling all over her, or fucking her, and he was debating whether this was necessary.

In one ethical part (intelligence), Matthew said it was a simple case of ethics, but the other ethical part (male needs) was saying screw her and forget about it. The converstion would even startle a madman.

“Sex is a pleasurable act and is considered heinous on one’s soul to fornicate without authorizaton, and ethics demands authorization”,said Brain. “Screw you, screw ethics, screw authorization, and finally, let’s screw her, because we spent this long debating if we had a soul at all if you remember, moron”,said Dick (the name is a joke, but actually true). “Even if we have one, we can repent on our deathbed and still go to heaven, and besides, we screwed up her love life, so let’s get this party started with a BANG!", Dick exclaimed. “Remember, sex relieves tension, reduces prostate cancer, and is a natural pain reliever” continued Dick.

“We still should not take over this woman’s body like this, she might want a different fantasy that this even if she wanted this.",said Brain. “You dim-witted nitwit, with our abilities, we could make her like it, and besides, this is the exact fantasy we imposed into her love life!",said Dick. “We have checked out her mind, she’s a nympho, and if you remember, we are still virgin’s due to our emotional barrier thing, so either enslave her butt to do our bidding, or let’s find someone else so we can relieve this problem”, stated Dick, closing the argument into his favor, with Brain shut up like a trash can covered in duct tape.

This argument took place in about five seconds, so it seemed this fellow was surveying some interesting enigma, and finally found a decision by what his mind sees. He looked into her mind and went into her body control section and a little free will too. After giving herself a quick enema, he found she was actually menstruating at this moment, and after a little change, she became just a little less virile, temporarily of course. After he changed these things, he gave her quick healing to all her wounds associated with any form of sex, he thought she was ready.

Contrary to popular belief, he was a hopeless romantic, but sometimes a few changes to fantasies can change a person’s mind. He gave her a minor case of free will (so she doesn’t appear zombie-like). And after a few commands to protect his life (and body), they were ready for a night on the town.

He sent her off with a few hundreds (he picked up a little money from a few drugdealers during the day) to find a very nice dress and get some jewelry and makeup (she used to be a natural feminist). Matthew went off and picked up a tuxedo. At around seven he appeared at her house driving a cherry (no pun intended) red convertible, otherwise known from this day forward as “The Pimp Mobile”. She appeared at the door wearing a dark red dress that showed off her curves very well.

The dress originates at the neck, starting at a such a dark red collar with green gems stuck into it, that it’s almost black and it went down her back and came around underneath her right arm and went over her breasts and as it continued down, it went around her otherside and came back around her hips hiding her womanhood and ass, here, it kept continuing down around her left leg until it came to another dark red gem studded bracelet. It split off once to go down around her right arm again in a spiral down to a dark red ring. The effect of this dress was very nice on his brain, and his jaw dropped to the ground.

She had her hair in a thick braid that fell over her right shoulder. I sincerely apologize that I forgot to describe this women until this moment. I wanted the reader to think this is a form of interactive reading, so I will be mostly general with my description of her, because I have no idea what you like and I want to to picture a beautiful women with only a few ideas of what she looks like.

First off, she had a fiery red silky hair (don’t ask, I just like red so it’s my story), that fell down to the small of her back perfectly. Next, her big eyes were geen, the eyes of million shades of green, depending upon what light strikes them and what her mood is. Her lips are full and her eyelashes long, her nose was close to nonexistent, though it was perfectly symetrical. Her neck is thin and long, like a swan’s, and her arms are thin but supple. Her breasts were larger than what they should be, but when you change them, what do you expect? She was pretty tall, and he could see her stomach pulled tight on her bare midrift. The dress seemed to hang on her to the point that it would fall off at any moment, but it never did, until later (lol). Her hips were perfectly shaped and her ass was very tight and firm. As his eyes continued down, her legs were thin but also supple, and strong, and they continued on forever, she wore about three inch heels making her steps into little staccato notes.

Right after he recovered what little dignity he had at the time, meaning he closed his mouth and kept his eyes focused on her face. He bowed from the waist forward, and said,“Your carriage awaits, madame”, at that moment he was just a tad off balance. He held out his right elbow for her to take and she placed her arm through his and there they walked down to his car, where he preceded to open the door and help her inside, shutting her door, and preceding around to the driver’s side where he sat down and drove off. They went down to a very exquisite italian restaurant, Ricoletties, where he bribed the waiter for their own dining room with a villa and balcony to see the ocean. He used all his charm and wits to seemingly impress her, trying to show the greatness of fine dining.

First, the appetizer, they had a few breadsticks becuase the Italion appetizers weren’t that tasty-looking. Amber ordered vegetarian lasagna, while Matthew ordered the spaghetti with meatballs. During the meal they exchanged small talk, he found out more of what she did and vice versa, until the end where he left the tip and they walked down the stairs of the villa to the beach for a little walk. “It is a beautiful night isn’t it?", he said gesturing with his hand toward the water.

The sun had only a bare fraction still visible and the water lapped gently on their bare feet(he had told the waiter to bring their shoes to their vehicle). They walked in silence most of the time, with only a few ahhs and ohhs to still the silence. Their fingers were intertwined as they walked down the beach, only them, the water, and the thousands of stars swirling in the light clouds. They stopped at a little cove where there was no people visible at all. They sat on a few palm fronds he picked as they sat near the water, just taking in the sights and sounds. He felt strangely, as if a hole was ripped in his very being, and noticed that this was one of the first experiences with guilt, and all of his actions to rid himself of this feeling failed. He couldn’t rid himself of this problem, and since this had to do with controlling her mind and body, and when she glanced at him again, he caught her eyes and took all of his control out of her mind.

Amazingly, she didn’t react at all, and instead, a small smile graced her face, a content smile, as if looking at a beautiful painting. He placed his arm around her waist after a while, pulling her closer to him, seeing her shivering slightly. She leaned against his chest with her legs pulled under her. She finally looked up into his face, and gently pulled his head toward her mouth, where they stayed joined, in a perfect kiss, he laid her on her back to get a better angle. Before long, he heard an incessant whirring sound, and expecting it was his heart, until a spotlight bathed the cove and he saw it was a helicopter. They pried each other from the other’s grasp and stared awingly at the intruder. A loudspeaker spoke,“You are tresspassing on private property, leave before the police come and arrest you.” They got up and walked back without a word of resistance.

About halfway back, where they could see the condo’s and other such restaurants, a partially dead jellyfish used it’s stingers and stung Amber’s right foot. She fell rather quickly, but Matthew caught her before she hit the ground. She was crying softly from the stinger, and he was very disturbed by this turn of events. He lifted her into his arms and gently removed the pain and healed the wound without even looking into his arms.

She started protesting this act, but she fell silent when she saw the stubbourn look on his face. She settled her left arm around his neck with the other around the opposite side touching her left hand. As they got to their car, with the valet still gawking at them. He rested in the passenger side and preced to his side. They broke the silence on the way back to her place, she said,“I had a really great time, thank you for everything.”

He said,“You’re welcome” and she curled up right next to him, with his arm around her protectively, feeling another new emotion for him to feel, love, and it felt great, it felt very tiny compared to the guilt, but it seemed deeper than it seemed to be, and while he thought, it kept interfering with his thinking, especially about her.

When he pulled into her driveway, he found out she was sleeping at the time. He lifted her up and carried her to her bed, and once she was there he saw her for her innocent beauty she had. As he walked toward the door, she started tossing and turning from what seemed to be a bad dream. He walked back over to her and when he placed his hand on her shoulder, she instantly quieted and slept as deeply as before. He got up and started walking out again, only for her to relapse her dream.

He sighed and he resigned himself to his fate. He removed his jacket and his shoes and any money in his pockets, and crawled into bed behind her. He pressed himself against her back, and laid his arm around her. He fell asleep, in the one place he wanted, and most of what he thought or planned was gone, but he wouldn’t trade it with anyone else for any amount of money.