The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 5: Clearing Sky

Chapter 35: Enraged Father

Andrea continued to try to protest me going in alone. Even with my abilities and the anticipation that my family would probably try to hurt me while I was trying to help them, she only saw worst-case scenarios.

“I’m not going in expecting any of this to be easy. I’m not really fighting Randal. I’ll be working against their deepest, darkest impulses amplified to the point of insanity. I’m not going to try to reason with them, this will be completely by force.”

“Do you really believe that you can handle all of that yourself? Why not let our team go in and subdue them?”

“Because then your House will have that much more information on me than I want them to have. I can trust that Michael isn’t going to be telling them anything about me. I’m fairly certain of you too, but I can’t trust that team not to pass on what they may witness.”

Andrea opened her mouth to say something else but thought better of it—either that, or she thought of a different tack, because she then said, “You really believe the Houses are looking for you to try to put you down?”

“I saw Randal’s memories. I saw what he saw. Those Dragons weren’t there to talk Mom and Dad down, they were there to take them down, period.”

“You can’t know that for fact. I mean, you said it yourself Ral, Randal’s mind is so screwed up, how do you know what you saw was true?”

That made me pause. There was no way I could confirm it unless I spoke to one of the Dragons who had been present. But from Randal’s memories, I didn’t recognize any of them. “I don’t have anything else to go by. No one wants to claim something like that, sending the Dragons out to kill my parents. I’m just trying to fix the mess that’s resulted from it.”

“You can’t fix everything, Ral.”

“You’re right, I can’t. I probably can’t fix Randal’s state of mind. He’s doing that to himself. But if I can rescue my foster family, then that’s something.” With that, I got up and left the office. Yvonne, Chloe and Savannah didn’t hesitate in following. I heard a continued exchange between Michael and Andrea but couldn’t hear what they were saying.

Once outside I turned to my girls. “Okay, Andrea was right. This is going to be rough, even dangerous. So, once we get to the house, I’ll get out and the rest of you head down the street or something so that you’re not too far away but not in immediate danger either.”

No one argued, they all nodded and we piled into Monique’s SUV.

Just before we pulled away, Michael and Andrea came out and waved us down. Yvonne rolled down her window.

“Ral, we just got news... Randal woke up on the way to the hospital and escaped. No one knows where he is, but we’re pretty sure we know where he’s going.”

“Back to make sure my foster family finishes before I can get to them.”

Andrea nodded. Michael said, “I’ll track him down, Ral, and we’ll try to slow him down if we can. We might buy you some time, but not much.”

I nodded.

“Just keep in mind. With your family, your will has to be stronger than Randal’s. The only way to break his bond with them is to replace it with your own. It doesn’t have to involve sex, just your will. The reason for binding with them really doesn’t matter as long as it’s strong enough to break his bond.”

I had an idea. The issue with Vikkor, back before school had started, I had dove into her mind and fought with one personality while trying to bring the other into control. The other did most of the work, but I then helped them to become one whole personality. I wondered if delving into my family members’ minds would help. I nodded to Michael, acknowledging I understood, and we drove off.

* * *

Ten minutes later I was standing outside the house. Yvonne and had done just what I suggested, parked down the street. I looked back at them one last time, wishing them well, and then opened the front door.

Surprisingly, it hadn’t been locked. I closed the door behind me and looked around the room. It was sparsely furnished. No pictures, no real decorations, just a few pieces of furniture. I heard banging coming from down the hall and started for it, but then something moving caught the edge of my vision. I hadn’t moved fast enough and someone bowled me over.

Sitting on me, pinning me to the floor, the individual sat up and began pummeling me. I held up my arms, fending off the rapid blows. Finally I had enough of it and grabbed the fists. My foster Father, Garret, was glaring down at me. His face was contorted with rage. He hadn’t shaved in a few days, and the strain in his arms told me he was a lot stronger than he looked. I was, too, but I didn’t want to hurt him.

Recalling all the training I had usurped from the police and fire departments, I brought up one leg and hooked it in front of Garret’s face, then forced him down off of my chest. I could feel the heat of his breath seconds before his attempted bite, but I pulled back and rolled away from him.

Michael had hinted at what it would take. I just needed the will to make Dad mine.

My dad stood there, looking at me with murder in his eyes. It wasn’t him. His emotions were being amplified and he was out of control. The problem was, I didn’t want to hurt him.

He screamed at me as he charged. I stepped aside and used his momentum to drop him to the ground. It stunned him but not long enough. I needed to knock the wind out of him. Do something to make him stop.

He was up and coming at me again. He wasn’t thinking, just following the derangement of his anger. Until I broke the bonds between my family and Randal, he could force them to do things they wouldn’t normally do or be capable of.

This time, I used a sweep and push move. Dad hit the floor and this time he stayed there long enough for me to do what I needed to.

I knelt next to him. His eyes were wide like an animal ready to run, but his body needed the air that had just been forced out of it. I sat on the floor and pulled my father over, cradling his head in my lap. I held his face gently yet firmly and dove in, much like I had done with Vikkor so many months before. His mind was a storm of emotions. Most were of self-loathing and hate, but there were others too. I ignored those emotions. Once Randal’s bond was broken, Dad would return to something akin to normal. Hopefully.

I hadn’t gone so very far with Vikkor when confronting her in such a way, but then, she had come after me. This was all Dad. He was everywhere, but didn’t have the mental control to confront me as Vikkor had. I could sense Randal’s influence everywhere and finally found the source of the binding. Somehow, Randal had bound to Dad’s core of intellect.

Michael told me that I couldn’t simply remove the bond, I had to replace it with my own.

For a moment, I felt like Indiana Jones about to replace the small gold statue with a bag of sand. Though the situation was similar, I didn’t believe a giant stone ball would be sent to crush me as a result.

Willpower. I merely had to want it. That was easy. It wasn’t a matter of wanting my foster father for myself, but of wanting him safe. The reason didn’t matter, only the effect. The problem was Randal didn’t want to let him go. He wanted to continue punishing my foster father for the way I was raised and because of his own internal conflict. His reasons made no sense to me, but his will was strong.

~Let him go Randal. He’s my family now. You have no right to him.~

~He’s punished you. Left you unloved... Your father would have wanted it... ~

~My biological father made him this way. Just like the others. Let him GO!!~

~I can’t. I have to punish them. I have to be punished.~

Randal’s ability made him stronger. It may have been unconscious but it wasn’t helping me. I needed him to focus on himself rather than Garret. ~Then go punish yourself. Whatever you did, whatever you feel guilty for, take care of that. When you can forgive yourself, then I’ll be happy to talk, but let these people go...~

~You won’t punish them, Ral...~

~Not for something that wasn’t their fault, no.~

~They must be punished.~

Something pushed me back and I realized that Randal was amplifying Dad’s strength. I rolled back and stood up waiting. His anger had diminished, there was clarity in his eyes. “Ral, whatever you’re doing, son, keep it up. I can feel his hold weakening.”

I went back to him and he grabbed me as much as I grabbed him. I held him, looking into his eyes, feeling the concern, his pride, his determination. He had no anger with me, it was with Randal. The problem was, Dad was using me as an outlet for his blind rage, possibly because of how much I resembled Randal.

“Fight him, Dad. Fight him with me.”

He nodded and I pierced his gaze.

Randal was still there, still holding on, but Dad was helping me to break himself free. His will helped my will. His determination fueled mine. Randal’s ability only amplified those stronger emotions and just when I thought I couldn’t push anymore, couldn’t wrench him away and enforce my will into his place, it was over.

I sat down, exhausted. Dad laid down next to me, breathing heavily. My mark hovered over his chest.

Dad was happy. It wasn’t the kind of happiness my girls experienced, but similar. For a moment, we just had that connection, that simple understanding between guys that says so much more than thank you or congratulations. Working together, we had accomplished something. It didn’t matter what, all that mattered was we had seen a common goal and strove for it. The real question was if I had the strength to do the same with everyone else. If it had been sex, I would say yes, but this had been so much more difficult.