The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 5: Clearing Sky

Chapter 36: Pain and Paradise

Dad and I got up and he led me down the hall. We stopped at one door. Screaming and moaning could be heard coming from the other side.

“I don’t know what’s going on in there, but it can’t be good,” Dad said, looking none too happy.

“Why?”

“The screaming and moaning has been going on for hours and hours. And they’ve been... talking...”

“Talking? Talking about what?”

Dad hesitated. He seemed to be trying to find the right words. “Talking about doing things to one another.”

I looked at him. “What kinds of things?” That’s when I noticed him blushing. “Sexual things?”

He nodded.

I shook my head. We could discuss sex in its various forms later, when the situation was not so dire. I was looking over the door, but the door knob had been removed. I would have to force it.

I backed up a step to kick at the door. Dad interrupted, “I’ve tried kicking it. It does no good. I think it’s barricaded from the inside.”

“There are other things I can do that you can’t,” I said, as I put my strength into the solid kick the police used to break deadbolt locks. Dad was right, it was barricaded, but I was so much stronger than a normal man it didn’t stop me.

The room was dark, with only the barest light coming in through the boards that covered the windows. In the dimness, I could make out a bed and movement there. I heard the flick of the light switch and lamps lit up on either side of the bed. There was no overhead light.

Mom and Monique were laying there on the bed. As far as I could tell, both were completely nude and laying in a sixty-nine. However, instead of stimulating each other orally, they were using dildos on one another. At first, the scene was extremely erotic and I could feel my blood flowing, filling my anxious organ, causing it to swell down into my pants leg. Then I noticed more details.

Mom looked up at us. She barely held the end of the toys she was shoving into both of her daughters holes. The she started pulling them out... and out... and out more. These weren’t just any toys. They were more of the same line that Monique had shown me back at our parents’ house. Mom had pressed both almost fully into Monique and as she pulled them back, blood and other dark substances I didn’t want to think about were smeared along their lengths. My excitement waned and left me.

Dad responded before I did. “No!” he shouted and moved forward. He may have intended to pull the toys away from them, to keep them from harming each other more, but I knew they wouldn’t be denied so easily. With strength Dad couldn’t have expected, Mom grabbed Dad’s wrist and twisted his arm. He immediately went to his knees, twisting along with the way she wrenched his arm, trying to keep it from popping out of its socket. I stepped forward and pried her fingers off of him. He scrambled away and I stepped back out of reach.

“How... How did she do that?” Dad asked, panting and rubbing his wrist.

“Randal has amplified her strength so she can harm Monique without any real effort. I have to break his hold over them like I broke his hold on you.” I said this, watching the women continue to drive the toys into one another, my voice low and calm.

Dad looked at me. “How can you be so calm about this?”

I looked back at him. “What will panic get me? How will it help them?”

He blinked and stuttered for a moment. I looked back at the women.

He looked back at them too and asked me, “Can you help them then?”

“I can, but it won’t be the same as with you.”

He looked back at me. “What do you mean?”

“It took a lot of effort to free you Dad. Normally, I would use an entirely different means to bind someone to me, but...” and I looked at him, “you’re not my type.”

He looked confused and I could feel it too, through our bond. Then he looked back at Mom and Monique and comprehension flushed through him, followed quickly by disgust, jealousy and anger. “You can’t. Not with your mother and sister.”

I was still watching him as he watched them. The bond we had forged allowed me to know what he was feeling and even though he was saying me having sex with them wasn’t right, he was feeling a bit turned on by the sight of the two women going at it.

“Dad, I know I was adopted. I know about my inheritance. I know why you and Mom raised me the way you did. This isn’t your fault, though I know you feel no guilt about any of it, but this...” I waved my hand at Mom and Monique, “is going to require all of my abilities to resolve. I have to break Randal’s hold over them and then heal them.”

Dad looked back at me. “Heal them? You can do that?”

I simply nodded.

Dad looked back at the women again and with a grim look, nodded. “Okay... son. Do what you need to do, but I’m going to leave the room. I couldn’t stand to watch.”

He took a step back and stopped. I could feel his conflicting emotions. He wanted to help, but he didn’t have the strength to defend himself against Mom or Monique. He also didn’t like the idea of me having sex with either of them, most especially his wife. He thought of me as his son, but understood there was no biological ties between me or the women. Technically, biologically, there was nothing wrong with it. It was merely his morals that stood in his way.

“Dad, go. When this is over, after we’ve all recovered, I’ll help you too. You won’t have to remember this ever happened.”

Dad looked at me again. “Is there anything you can’t do?”

I didn’t know what to say to that. “I can’t make a million dollars from nothing,” I said with a wry grin.

Dad smiled too, but only slightly. “Okay, fair enough.” He looked back at the women one more time and then turned and left, pulling the door closed.

I turned back to the women. Mom had watched our exchange. She continued watching me while her hands mechanically pumped the toys into Monique like two pistons of an engine. There was no care, no ease, no sense of play or pleasure. Her movements were just that, movements.

I was glad none of my girls were there. They might have thought very differently of me after seeing what I was going to do. Though I hoped I could forgive myself in the end.

I stepped up to the edge of the bed. Mom watched me, but her eyes were filled with pleading rather than the raunchy actions her body displayed. She knew. She had no control over what she did because her enhanced desire to harm her daughter was overriding her sense of protection and preservation. I reached to her cheek and brushed it lightly. She jerked back as if I had burned her. Obviously soft and nice wasn’t going to cut it. I hadn’t thought it would.

Wrapping my hand in her hair, I pulled her back. She fought me for a moment then rolled off of Monique when she realized I was the stronger. Once she was on her back I cupped her face with both of my hands. She shook her head and clawed at me but I would not be denied. Through our contact I commanded her to sleep. Again and again I hit her with the command. Randal had made her almost as resistant to my commands as he was. However, she eventually fell just as he had.

Monique either hadn’t noticed me or didn’t care because she was on her side still driving two toys of her own into Mom. I grabbed her ankles and put the command to her as well. That’s when she noticed and tried kicking. Again I was too strong to be denied and, like Mom, Monique fell to my command.

I stood back, looking over the two women and wondering how to proceed. I didn’t like the idea of just taking them while they slept. My acceptance of them required their acceptance of me and that required them to be awake. Or...

I stripped down and laid between them. Mom’s head was still down by my thighs but for what I had planned it didn’t matter. Pulling both of the women close, I wrapped an arm around Mom’s thigh and laid that hand on her belly, covering her abused sex. Monique I pulled close and she instinctively cuddled up to me. Closing my eyes, I joined them in their dreams.

I hadn’t used my dream room with anyone but my girls in months. I knew I could; the FBI Agent I had worked with before school had started had unknowingly experienced it with me. I only hoped that using it now would allow me to rein in control over Mom and Monique and keep Randal at bay until I could break his bonds to them.

I opened my eyes and all was dark, which was normal for my dream room. However, I wanted something bright and different for the women. I wanted it to be outside, comfortable and still private. My ideas took shape and we were suddenly in a field of soft green grass. The sun was high overhead, warming us. A few clouds moved lazily across a blue sky. Nearby, I could hear a river, and in the distance was a range of mountains. I wasn’t sure if this was a real place or completely of my conjuring, but it felt real enough, right down to the sounds of bugs and birds, the scent of different flowers and the clean air of the countryside.

Mom, Monique and I were still laying in the same positions as in real life, and they were still asleep. I knew what to do, having woken up with my girls in similar positions before.

Softly, gently, I began stroking their skin. I didn’t really focus on any one area but generally touched them, becoming excited by the feel of their bodies touching mine and the idea of what I would do to break their bonds with Randal and replacing them with mine.

Mom stirred first. She hadn’t opened her eyes but automatically rolled to me and started softly kissing my thigh. She spread her legs, allowing my touch to access her better. Her thoughts were there for me to hear, ~Oh hon, yes, touch me. I love it when you wake me up like this.~ She curled one hand around my thigh and the other ran delicately along from my chest, over my abs to my crotch where she encircled the base of my hardness. Her eyes popped open when she noticed how big I was and she looked down at me. ~Ral?!? Where’s Garret?~

~Relax, Mom, it’s okay.~ I thought.

She looked around, realizing that we weren’t in the house any more. ~Oh, wow!~ She sat up looking around. In the pure light of the sun, her body gleamed with a light sheen of sweat and that made her nudity all that much more erotic to me. Mom looked down at me smiling. ~Ral, how did we get here? The last thing I remember was...~ and her face darkened.

I couldn’t sit up because Monique was now using my shoulder as a pillow, but I reached out and stroked Mom’s face. ~It’s okay. You’re with me now and he can’t touch you.~

Her glassy eyes focused on me again. ~How... How do you know?~

I used my thumb to wipe away a tear that had escaped her. ~Because I’m going to break the bond he’s got on you.~

~How?~

I slid my hand gently behind her neck and pulled her to me easily. She didn’t fight, but I could still feel her conflicting emotions as well as the ones that Randal had amplified to create her need to be physically punished. Slowly, she lowered her face to me and I leaned up a bit, meeting her lips with mine. She gave over the the delicacy of my touch and kissed me back. I could feel tears running along her face and dropping to mine. When we broke our kiss, she was fairly certain what I meant to do and part of her wanted it.

Pulling from our kiss Mom shivered. ~He’s still here. I can still feel him.~

~Don’t think about him. You give him power when you do. Look at me, let your curiosity for me fill you. Do what you want with me, enjoy yourself.~

She nodded and looked me over. I was hard and ready, feeling her eyes drift over me and the soft, warm body of Monique pressed to my side.

Mom noticed her too. ~What about Monique? Why hasn’t she woken up?~

I smiled gently, not wanting to convey my fears regarding Monique, and turned to face her. ~Mo... wake up, sis,~ I thought gently and then kissed her lips lightly. She pressed to me more, her lips opening up and her tongue seeking mine. Her arms entwined me and pulled me to her. I obliged, but threw out a hand to Mom to let her know she hadn’t been forgotten.

After a deep, passionate kiss, I broke away for air. Monique opened her eyes a fraction, squinting up to see me. ~Damn! It’s bright in here.~

I shielded her eyes, allowing her to adjust. ~Come on sleepy head. Get up and have a look around.~ I thought at her, kissing her chin and then the point where her collar bones met. The heat and softness of her skin were mesmerizing. The feel of her nude body under mine had me throbbing, as if Mom’s touch and eyes hadn’t already.

~Where am I?~ Monique thought.

~With me and Mom,~ I answered. ~We’re in a safe place. No one can touch us here, no one can find us.~

Then Monique’s eyes went wide and she sat up as quickly as I could get out of her way. ~Ral! Mom! Oh, God! What did I do? Was that a dream? A nightmare?~

I reached out and stroked her cheek, bringing her eyes back to me, helping her to calm down. ~I’m going to be honest with you and Mom. That was no dream. You two really were doing what you thought you were.~

Both stared at me, but Mom turned away first. Monique seemed completely in shock. ~But... but I couldn’t stop. I couldn’t get away.~ Then she remembered her current situation. ~Where are we now?~

~Someplace safe. Here you can do anything you want without fear of pain, harm or death.~

~It sounds like a dream.~

~It is, very much.~

~You mean we’re dreaming right now? How? This is just too real for a dream.~ Monique stood up and looked around, completely unashamed of her nudity.

~This is my dream room. I can make it look any way I want it to.~

Monique looked back at me, her eyes were wide and I could feel fear creeping along her spine.

I held up my hands, ~Relax, Mo. I’m not into any of the crap Randal has been putting you two through. Think back to the last few days. You’ve come onto me and done things you normally wouldn’t have. I’m trying to help you in every way I know how.~

Both looked at me. ~Randal?~ Mom asked first.

I nodded at her. ~Randal Nautikuus. My grandfather, biological grandfather.~

They looked at each other, neither understood why my grandfather would bring them harm.

~The best I can offer is to say he is pained by something that happened to him and somehow figured out where I was, but seeing how all of you treated me as I grew up, he now believes you should all be punished.~

Monique sat down with me and Mom. ~Why would he punish us for treating you like any other rivaling siblings.~

~You and Mandy, I’m not sure, but Mom and Dad were indifferent to me as I grew up.~ Mom looked like she was on the verge of tears again. ~Mom, no.~ I took her hand and kissed her knuckles. ~I found out why you treated me that way. You and Dad were under a geas my biological father left on both of you. I know the whole story and hopefully can convey this to Randal to get him to stop the attacks.~

Monique watched Mom too. She felt Mom’s pain because of the design of my dream room. She asked about it and I explained further about the room.

~The important thing right now though is breaking the bond Randal has over both of you. Dad was under his control too, but I’ve already freed him.~

Both nodded their heads and the question I had been waiting for came forth. ~How do you break his bond?~

I looked at each of them. It was a delay and I knew it. Even though I had been excited when I first brought them to my dream room, I was now not sure how they would accept me. The room was keeping Randal from reaching them and amplifying any desires that might have sent them running into my arms like they had back before the house had been burned down, but now they were both themselves. Or at least as much themselves as they could be. Finally, I answered. ~The only way I know how to bind anyone to me is through sex.~

Both stared at me, and another thought came forth. ~You had sex with Dad?~

Obviously it was Monique. ~No, I used sheer willpower to force my bond on Dad to replace Randal’s.~

~Then why can’t you do that with us?~

~It drained me, and Randal is now aware of what I’m doing. He’s going to redouble his efforts and I need my abilities to defend us.~

Mom and Monique looked at one another again. ~Do we really have to do this?~

~If not, that madman will have us doing things to one another again until something really bad happens,~ Mom thought.

~But with Ral? Why not Ryan and Dad?~

~Because neither of them can bind you to them, removing Randal’s bonds in the process. Dad already knows what I need to do and though it disgusts him, he’s agreed. I haven’t found Ryan yet,~ I interjected.

Mom looked at me, her eyes threatening tears again. ~Do you think this will work?~

I shrugged. ~I’ve got it on good authority that it will.~

~Whose authority?~

~Others like me and Randal.~

Monique looked at me skeptically. This was more like the big sister I had grown up with. ~And why can’t one of them do this binding thing?~

~Because they are already bound to as many people as they can. Basically, this is an emergency and frankly we are wasting time.~ I was lying about the time. Anything that occurred in the dream room only took a minute fraction of the time it would take in the real world. The conversation we had just held might have been only a few seconds in the real world. The real problem was Monique’s attitude and Mom’s fear. Neither was in the mood for what I was suggesting. For that matter, I was quickly losing that mood too.

Monique looked me over and her eyes dropped to my lap where I lay limp. ~You’ve got to be kidding. You’re not even... well, ready.~

~I’ll be ready when you two are,~ I retorted. I knew this would happen. She would make a joke of it.

~Monique, be quiet,~ Mom ordered. ~Ral is trying to help us.~

~No, he’s trying to get laid and this...~ she looked up and around at the surroundings, ~...is some kind of drug induced hallucination.~

~Fine, you want to have someone fuck you with giant dildos until you bleed to death, so be it!~ I said, getting angry and standing up. ~I’m trying to help you and all you can do, now that you can think outside of Randal’s control, is accuse me of something.~

Monique stood up too. ~I don’t have to put up with this.~

~Nor do I,~ I spat back.

Mom stood up, looking from me to Monique and back again. She stepped between us and took a hand from each of us. ~You know, when I was a teenager, I had done a few stupid things, like smoke pot and even tried LSD. I had hallucinations and they were nowhere near this real. They were weird things that couldn’t possibly be. This feels real, unlike those times.~

The shock of finding out Mom had done anything quite so daring wore off quickly. She was human, after all, and like the rest of us, she’d had moments of stupidity. Monique was looking at Mom’s hand holding hers. The expression she wore said she agreed with Mom, that the feel and reality of this dream room was beyond anything outside of reality. She looked up at Mom, but said nothing.

I could have proven my control over the reality we were in, but I was certain Monique would have seen it as more “hallucinations” induced by some trigger I had given her while she had slept. Her paranoia was good, but late and misdirected.

Mom looked back at Monique. ~Ral is trying to help us. These last few days have been hell and if he can keep us safe, then why argue?~

~This is Ral we’re talking about, Mom. He’s never been very good at anything.~

I stood by silently, letting Monique’s words wash over me like I had learned to do years ago. She was baiting and I wouldn’t bite. Mom, however, thought differently.

~You do know that Ral isn’t your real brother. He was adopted.~

~I remember you and Dad bringing him home and telling me and Mandy he would be our brother. But later I had realized that you had never birthed him. I knew he wasn’t my biological brother.~

~Then what’s the problem?~ Mom asked, stepping away, allowing Monique to see me fully.

Monique eyed me over. Her shrewd expression was very appraising. She was looking for some flaw, but thanks to my inherited gifts, there were no flaws to be found, unless you counted... ~He’s too big.~

Monique had touched on the one detail that I had always worried might cause problems.

Mom looked down at me, and then up into my eyes. ~You changed me. Could you do the same for her?~

I nodded.

~Changed? What change?~ Monique asked as she looked Mom over.

Mom looked back at her. ~Before the fire, I practically raped him in the shower.~

Monique looked at Mom with wide eyes but said nothing. She had nearly raped me as well, but she hadn’t gotten me to go as far with her as I had with Mom. ~You... you’ve had him?~

Mom nodded and then stepped over to me. She pressed to my side, one hand rubbing across my chest and the other running low over my butt. The feel of her touch was wonderful and instantly my body responded. I watched Monique as she watched me rise. Mom looked down too and I could say they were two very impressed women. Mom was ready for more of what I offered, knowing I would make it as good as I could, and Monique was curious more than anything.

Monique’s fears fed her other ideas. ~I... I’m not sure about this. I mean, I don’t want to carry his baby or anything.~

~I don’t have to go off in you, Mo. We merely have to share the pleasures.~

She stared at me, not sure what to say.

~I’ve bound women to me just going off on their chest or face.~ Though that was true, I was sure that my desire to have them as mine was part of it. Not something Monique needed to hear.

~What if I’m not in the mood?~ she asked defiantly.

I smiled and it wasn’t pleasant.

Monique caught it and immediately backed up. ~Oh, no you don’t.~

I closed my eyes and shook my head. ~I’m sorry, I couldn’t help but tease.~ I opened my eyes again. ~I don’t often have the opportunity to tease you like that.~

Monique’s expression remained skeptical.

~I have another ability. I call it my Charm.~

~What charm? You’ve never been charming.~

I shook my head. ~It’s not what you think.~ Then I allowed my Charm to reach out to her. Mom was right next to me and felt it instantly, her breath caught in her throat. Monique felt it just a heartbeat later and her eyes widened.

Mom hung on my arm and her hand on my butt squeezed me. ~Oh Ral...~

Monique looked me over again, her eyes lingering on my hardness. ~What... what are you doing? Stop.~

And I did. Mom started kissing my shoulder, her soft lips leaving small wet marks on my skin.

Monique watched her. ~I told you to stop. Why is she still kissing you?~

~I have a rule, Mo. No one does anything they do not wish to do.~ I looked at Mom, watching her kissing me as if it were the most natural thing to do. My Charm continued to caress her, to coax her, to make her want me. Looking back at Monique, I continued. ~You wanted me to stop, so I did. Mom has not made such a request.~

~You’re... you’re manipulating her. Stop it.~

I shook my head. ~You have no right to tell me or Mom what to do. If she wants this to stop, she merely has to say so.~

I turned to Mom and raised her face by her chin. ~Do you want me to stop?~

She shook her head. ~No, I want more. I want you, Ral. Take me. Please.~

I think Monique’s jaw finally reached the ground, but she watched as I pressed my lips to Mom’s and she pulled me into a tight embrace.

Mom’s hands were all over me while I held her firmly against me. I wasn’t trying to put on a show for Monique, but she wasn’t turning away either.

Mom hiked up a leg and hooked it at the small of my back. I hadn’t realized she was so agile. When she pulled from the kiss, a familiar burning was in her eyes. I had seen that look many times over and would never grow weary of it.

I began to kneel down and Mom followed my lead. She allowed me to lay her back on the soft, cool grass and watched as I kissed my way along her skin, over her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. She arched her back, pressing her breast to my mouth.

I could tell Monique was still watching. She couldn’t turn away, either out of morbid curiosity or because she thought there was nowhere for her to go.

I sat up and looked down at Mom. She laid there with lust in her eyes and complete willingness in her languid state. ~Take me, Ral. Make me yours.~

She seemed to understand better than I thought. Still I sat there, my body ready, but I couldn’t do what she wanted me to do. I looked over at Monique.

Mo looked back at me. Tears were threatening to spill from her eyes. I wanted to go to her, to hold her and tell her it would be okay, but still I sat there. Something about the conflicting emotions of the two women was causing me to pause. I needed Mo to accept this too.

Holding my hand out to my sister I thought, ~Come. Join us.~

She looked from me to Mom. Mom looked back over at Monique and held out her hand too. ~Come on honey. Be with us. Please.~

Finally Monique took one step forward and then another. I hadn’t used my Charm on her or any other mind-bending commands. She had joined us on her own. And that was all I needed.

I pulled back and pressed into Mom. She was already wet, hot and open. Ready wasn’t enough of a description. Having already adjusted her, I sank in to the hilt and pressed my pelvis to hers. She took in a deep breath as I filled her and her eyes went wide.

At first Monique started to cry ~Mom!~ but then as Mom relaxed and accepted me, Monique relaxed too.

~He’s a wonderful lover, honey. He feels so good and gentle.~ Mom’s thoughts continued to rain compliments on me and it was all for Monique’s benefit. I hadn’t tried finding out what my sister was thinking, but then she had only wanted me to stop from charming her and I had to know what she felt.

Confusion. Lust. Disgust. Curiosity. Love. Hate. They were all there, all intermingled. For that matter, none of it was directed in any one direction either. It made me wonder if maybe Randal was trying to break through my spell. I reached over and took Monique’s hand. She looked at me, combined lust and disgust flitting across her face. I pulled her hand to my lips and kissed her knuckles. I didn’t allow my Charm to affect her because she had rejected that, but she still needed convincing. If the combination of seeing how I handled Mom and my efforts to make it what Monique wanted didn’t affect Monique, I might not be able to bind her.

Mom writhed under me. Her body throbbed and groped at me as if she had muscles in places that she’d never had before, as though she had wished she could do more for me and her idea took shape. Whatever the case, it felt good. Really good.

I groaned and Mom smiled. Monique watched as we redoubled our coupling. Then Monique pulled my face to hers and kissed me. At first it was awkward, but then she slowed her frantic need and let nature take its course. I didn’t touch her in any way except at our mouths. Her hands held my face and enjoyed the passion of my kiss as I continued to race closer to climax inside Mom.

Maybe it was the shared sensations. Maybe Mom found some pleasure in seeing Monique and me kiss one another. Maybe the timing was just right. Whatever it was, Mom locked up below me. Her hands gripped my arm and thigh and her inner walls locked down on me like a vice. I could barely move inside her and the sensation of her grip threw me over the edge.

The idea struck me instantly. Monique might not be ready for full blown sex. But binding her to me only took the most basic acceptance of me to her and she had offered that. I withdrew just as my orgasm began. My cream splashed Mom first, leaving a line from her chin, down over one breast and across her belly. I turned to Monique as I continued to release and the next ejaculation hit her belly as well.

Mom gripped me with her hands, stroking me, trying to help direct me over both of them and extract as much of my seed as possible.

Monique continued kissing me, and when she felt the hot splash, she merely moaned deep into my mouth.

After I finished, I broke my kiss with Monique and slumped back. I still had my eyes closed from kissing Monique, savoring the texture of her lips, the soft caress of her tongue. When I opened my eyes, I was back in the room and we were still lying next to one another just as we had entered the dream. Both of them were waking up as well. Mom sat up first and instantly my mark was visible. Monique didn’t sit up but pulled my face to hers and kissed me again.

After she pulled away, she sat up and looked around. I got up too, standing up to make sure we were alone in the room. I knew we hadn’t been out long, but I wasn’t sure where Randal was or how long it might take him to arrive. He would undoubtedly feel the lose of the bonds. I hoped the loss would weaken him, as Michael had suggested of most Magi, but I recalled something about Randal gaining strength from killing rather than being bound. It made me wonder what the purpose for binding for him was then? Maybe he could only affect or amplify emotions and forces immediately around him, but to do it at a distance he either had to send his “cloud” or channel through someone? Whatever the case, he didn’t have anyone to channel through near me or my family. At least I hoped not.

I looked at Mom and Monique on the bed. They both looked tired from sleep and yet they seemed to glow in the aftermath of what we had shared. Monique turned to me. Her full breasts capped with hard nipples and between them glowed my mark. She slipped off the bed and didn’t hesitate in pressing herself to me.

Softly she said, “You’ve had Mom twice now. When’s my turn?” She held no scorn, no malice, only desire.

“There won’t be time now. I still have to find Mandy and Ryan.”

Monique pressed her lips to mine and it reminded me of her efforts to get into my pants before the fire. I pulled back, reminded by her actions, chained to what Randal had put her through, that she and Mom still needed to be healed of their wounds. Holding Monique, I looked down and held a hand out to Mom. She got up onto her knees and pressed to me as well, holding my hand against her chest. So much female flesh being offered was nice, and though I should have been desensitized to it after so many months of having many women at my sexual beck-n-call, I wasn’t. I held them as they held me, but I couldn’t let their temptations distract my purpose. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed their tender kisses as I allowed my ability to mold flesh to fill them and heal the damage they had wroght on each other. I also adjusted Monique so that if we did finally lay together, she wouldn’t be hurt again. Both of them shivered at the feel of the warm liquid sensations.

I kissed each of them. Monique tried to turn the kiss into more by hooking a leg high on my hip. I was still hard but pressed between our hugging bodies. The feel of her excited me for the first time. The bond between us was strong and I knew it would be difficult letting her go. Then I felt Mom’s hands sliding down and slipping between Monique and me. She too was excited, and I knew if I didn’t send them out soon, we’d be testing the remaining strength of the bed in the room.

I broke the kiss with Monique, who locked her lips to my neck. “Mo, Mom. You two need to go.” Monique kissed my neck and chest. Mom gently gripped me. “Chloe and Yvonne are waiting outside in Monique’s SUV.” Monique kissed lower and Mom started stroking me. “Please. I still have to find Ryan and Mandy.”

Monique looked up and Mom stopped mid-motion. I could feel Monique’s confusion and Mom’s fear. Monique had really loved Ryan, but now she wanted me. Mom was worried what had happened to her other daughter since she hadn’t seen her after arriving at this house. I cupped Monique’s face and said, “Don’t fret. I will fix everything.” Looking up at Mom I said, “And I’ll find Mandy. I’ll bring her out...” Looked back down to Monique. “... along with Ryan.”

Monique rose up and nodded. She backed away from me and Mom released me. Monique’s eyes trailed down my body and I could see a quaking in her hands that told me she was fighting back wanting to touch me. I couldn’t blame her, I wanted to touch her too. Mom seemed more self-composed. Her control over her emotions had years of practice Monique and I did not.

Speaking of touching...

“Both of you head out and down the street. Dad will be there by now. I’ve already freed him of Randal’s hold and he said he would be waiting.”

Mom expression was similar to what Monique looked like when I had mentioned Ryan. She loved Dad, but her desire was for me now. I would have to correct that. I would have to let her go because it would be wrong to keep her. It would be wrong in ways that made Randal seem somewhat sane.

Monique found their clothes and as they watched me go to the door, Monique held out Mom’s clothes to her.