The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mamono Tales: Yuuichi’s Journey

Chapter 2: The Alchemist’s Query

Atop a dark tower, a man worked on what seemed like some sort of ritual. A pentagram was carved into the floor, with something inked in a strange language around its borders. Beyond the pentagram was what looked like a stone coffin. The man reached into a small pouch and began sprinkling some powder into the part of the pentagram opposite the sarcophagus while he muttered to himself.

“Whatcha doin’?” Irma asked.

The man yelped and dropped his pouch, spilling the powder onto the ground. He turned towards Irma and began backing away slowly. She looked at him curiously as she floated a few feet above the ground, her hands clasped behind her back.

“Well, it most certainly wasn’t a summoning ritual. So why is an imp here?” he asked.

“She’s with me,” said the blue-haired woman.

The woman sat with her back to a desk covered in books, jars, and flasks. ‘Sat’ may not have been the best word, however, as there was no visible chair underneath her as she lounged against the desk. She wore a form-fitting businesswoman’s suit which her wings and tail somehow stuck right through. Unfortunately, the reference was lost on the man due to the fact that nobody in this world had ever worn a suit like that before.

“Succubus,” the man muttered.

“Let’s not be impersonal, here. You can call me Megumi for now. And you’re Professor Edelstein, I presume?” She picked up a jar filled with a clear whitish fluid and began idly tossing it from one hand to the other. “You just keep stuff like this lying around?”

The Professor turned his back to Megumi and groaned. He started to rub his temples.

“I was planning to use it in this ritual. It almost certainly wouldn’t have worked even if I hadn’t been interrupted, so you can keep it. I’ll procure a fresh sample before my next attempt.”

Megumi looked disinterestedly at the jar and shrugged before tossing it to Irma. She yelped happily as she caught the jar and began hungrily slurping out the contents. Megumi spun around in what might as well have been an invisible swivel chair and faced Edelstein directly.

“That’s actually what I’m here to ask you. There’s a person of interest who I’d like you to study. If you could get a ‘sample’ from him, I’d be very grateful,” she said.

Irma held the jar above her head and tried to shake the last of its contents into her mouth. When that failed, she tried in vain to fit her head inside the jar face first. She stuck her tongue out, trying to lick at the inside edges of the jar. Megumi walked over and took the jar out of her hands, dipping two fingers inside. She pulled them out once they were covered in what was clearly semen and allowed Irma to suck them clean.

“And what do I get out of this? I don’t accept payment in one night stands,” Edelstein said.

“That’s fine. I prefer my men a bit younger than you, anyway. And my women. Anything that moves, really, and has gone through puberty less than half its lifetime ago.” Megumi dipped a finger back into the jar and licked up the last bit of semen from inside before turning back towards the Professor with a disturbing smile. “The forces you’re working with will never be under your control, Professor. But they can be very agreeable towards someone who proves himself useful. Anyway, I think you’ll find that his ‘materials’ will have a much more potent effect in whatever it is you’re trying to do.”

Professor Edelstein stared into Megumi’s eyes for a while. After a minute, he nodded.

“Tell me this man’s name,” he said.

“He’s more boy than man, for now. His name is Yuuichi Iisaki. He travels with an old man, and recently a werewolf as well. He’ll probably be stopping in Alvany village within the next few days. I’ll let you decide how you want to handle him from there,” she said.

Megumi turned and walked toward a nearby window, stripping out of her business uniform to the stylized leather two piece underneath. Irma flew up beside her, licking her lips.

“That was yummy, but I’m still hungry. What’s the point of cum-in-a-jar if it loses most of its spirit energy?” Irma asked.

“There’s such thing as too much of a good thing, you know. And sometimes, a little bit of a bad thing is exactly what you need,” Megumi said.

Megumi leapt out the window, and the two of them flew off into the night. Professor Edelstein was left to pace around his lab, muttering to himself.

“Megumi... That’s an ancient name, not a demonic one. I might have guessed that this Yuuichi is from Zipangu, but... Hmm...”

* * *

The fire crackled and bathed the campsite in a warm light. Katsumi lay on her side in the grass, whimpering lightly in her sleep. She occasionally moved her arms and legs as if to run in place. Gosai sat closer to the fire, inscribing something in his Mamono Lexicon. He would sometimes look up from his writing to examine Katsumi, but he seemed to observe her with only professional interest. He dipped something resembling a cross between a pen and a brush into a vial of ink and continued writing in silence.

A particularly loud crack from the fire suddenly caused Katsumi to jolt awake. She looked around in a panic, obviously recovering from some sort of nightmare. However, her expression became even more terrified when she realized that Yuuichi wasn’t present.

“Yuuichi!” she screamed.

Gosai shot up to his feet, startled by Katsumi’s outburst. There was a rustle in the bushes nearby, and the sound of somebody tripping. Yuuichi stumbled into the clearing, halfway through pulling his pants up and still shirtless. Gosai sighed, closed his eyes and his book, and felt around for the opening to his tent.

“Katsumi, what’s wrong?” Yuuichi asked.

When she looked up at him, Katsumi seemed to be on the verge of tears. She suddenly blinked it away, and seamlessly took on an angry expression.

“Where the hell have you been?” she asked.

“Just taking a piss,” Yuuichi muttered.

“Well don’t bother pulling those pants up, because it’s time to fuck,” Katsumi said.

Yuuichi paused and gave Katsumi a suspicious glare. It was obvious from her posture that she was hiding something, but she kept up her facade.

“Time to fuck,” Yuuichi repeated in a half-questioning tone.

“That’s right! You can’t just go running off into the woods and screwing up our fucking schedule,” Katsumi said.

“Is that a schedule for fucking, or are you just overusing that word again?”

“You know that a werewolf needs to have sex in a certain amount of time or she goes insane. It just... gets shorter when she’s separated from the pack.”

“You’re making this up. We had sex under the full moon last night, remember? That was two days after we met. Your math doesn’t work at all.”

“Forget math! Just shut up and fuck me or I’ll leave you for someone who will!”

Katsumi suddenly froze as she realized what she said. Yuuichi studied her for a moment longer, then finally let go of his pants. Once they fell to his ankles, he stepped out of them and walked over to Katsumi. He brushed aside a lock of her hair and leaned in close to her face.

“Is that what you were afraid of? That I would leave you?” he asked.

Katsumi had already closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. She muttered her response without changing her expression.

“Don’t ruin this with your pussy bullshit,” she said.

Yuuichi kissed her, then pulled back. He looked at her with a somber expression.

“What’s wrong with all of that? Don’t you want to be with someone who cares about you?” he asked.

Katsumi turned her head and cast her eyes down to the ground. She suddenly began blushing.

“I’m yours. It’s not like you need to like me or anything,” she muttered.

Yuuichi stared at her for a moment, blinking more than necessary in order to exaggerate his surprise.

“Wow. That’s not very tsundere,” he said.

“What did I tell you about using words you don’t understand in languages where they don’t belong!?” Gosai shouted from inside his tent.

“Kuso you, old man!” Yuuichi shouted back.

“I mean it,” Katsumi said. “You should have whatever you want... Whoever you want. I don’t want to take that freedom away from you just because you feel like you owe me your love. You’re my Master, and I’ll do anything for you. All I want in return is...”

Katsumi trailed off. Yuuichi stared at her in silence for a few minutes, obviously deep in thought. Something she had said bothered him, but it wasn’t clear from his expression exactly what that was. He eventually shook his head, and then pulled her into an embrace.

“I’ll never abandon you, Katsumi. I promise,” he said.

Yuuichi kissed Katsumi again, more deeply than before. He began to untie the rags around her breasts as she removed the ones around her waist.

* * *

“You fucking traitor!” Katsumi shouted. “I’ll never forgive you for this, Yuuichi! Never!”

Nobody was within earshot, however. Katsumi was left leashed to a tree while Yuuichi and Gosai went to pick up supplies in a town that probably wouldn’t appreciate the presence of a werewolf. A rope was tied from the tree to her necklace, meaning she could escape at any time, but that would mean leaving her precious heirloom behind. If she really thought Yuuichi was never coming back, however, she would have done so. Instead, she was busy trying to find a way to break the rope after learning that her claws weren’t built for untying knots. Several claw marks on the tree showed that she had even considered some of the more extreme methods of escape. She briefly took off her necklace and tried working at the knot from outside. After quickly losing patience with her claws, she began gnawing at it with her teeth. She finally gave up, sighing as she put the necklace back on. She sat down on all fours and began wagging her tail impatiently. She decided to occupy herself with memories of the night before, and began to smile dreamily in spite of herself.

Meanwhile, Yuuichi and Gosai sat at a table in a tavern located in the nearby village of Alvany. Yuuichi was enjoying a frothy mug of water while Gosai sipped at a glass of some sort of liquor. Yuuichi had finally replaced his shirt, this time wearing a ‘gi’ not unlike the kind worn by martial artists in Zipangu. He still wore the pants from his previous outfit, and with his sword at his side he still managed to keep up the ‘mismatched’ style that was expected of adventurers.

“I feel bad about leaving Katsumi behind like that,” Yuuichi said.

“Well then you shouldn’t spent so much time teasing her about it while you tied her up. I’m thinking our only chance of survival at this point is to actually leave her there and hope she never escapes,” Gosai said.

Yuuichi laughed.

“She’s just so fun to mess with. Do you think she’d get the joke if I brought some food back to her in a doggie bag?” he asked.

Gosai studied Yuuichi’s face for a moment. He looked like he was about to say something, but was interrupted when the door to the tavern swung open. A beautiful brunette young woman walked in with a serious expression on her face. She had her hair tied back in a ponytail and wore a green one-piece outfit made of a nearly skin-tight fabric that obviously wasn’t used by any local tailors. The outfit didn’t cover a single inch of her arms or legs, but she wore a separate set of leather arm and leg guards that covered most of them. It could almost be assumed that she also wore a strange set of clawed boots and gauntlets, if not for the lizard-like tail that flowed behind her as she walked, and the green frills present where her ears should be. Her obvious inhuman qualities drew attention away from the large sword sheathed on her belt.

“Can I help you with something?” the bartender asked.

The woman walked up to the bar and glanced around her. All eyes in the tavern were on her, and the looks ranged from disgust to bewilderment to outright leering. She ignored them and turned back to the bartender.

“Something non-alcoholic, please. I handle a lot of dangerous equipment,” she said.

“I’ll say,” said a voice behind her. She looked around for the source of the comment, staring daggers at anyone too foolish to avert their eyes. She turned back to the bar when her drink arrived, discreetly moving her arms to cover her substantial breasts.

“Man, now I really feel bad about leaving Katsumi behind. I didn’t realize we were far enough away from the Palace that a monster girl could just walk right in and order a drink,” Yuuichi said.

Yuuichi started to take another drink, but stopped when he noticed Gosai looking at him strangely. He raised an eyebrow at the old man, then turned around to see a large sword pointed directly between his eyes. His gaze traced the blade up to the hilt, and he smiled a bit as he saw that it was lined up symmetrically with the lizardwoman’s breasts.

“Nice sword,” he said.

“I am not a ‘monster girl’,” she said. “I am a beastwoman!”

Gosai began to frantically stammer out an apology.

“I apologize for my friend, miss. He was simply using the vernacular for Mamono, of which beastwomen are—”

“Shut up!” the woman shouted, eliciting a yelp from Gosai. “And listen! I am Eliza, of the Amphisbaena clan of lizardmen. I will not tolerate my people being insulted in such a manner!”

“Oh, I don’t mean it as an insult,” Yuuichi said. “See, I’ve got a werewolf friend who I left outside of town because I thought she wouldn’t be allowed in.”

“Werewolf? Why would you be traveling with—”

Eliza stopped and looked down at Yuuichi’s hip. He crossed his legs, pretending that he thought she was looking at his crotch, but deliberately drawing attention to his sword in the process. Eliza looked back up at his face, and the anger was gone from her eyes.

“You’re a swordsman,” she said flatly.

“I prefer the term ‘adventurer’,” Yuuichi responded.

Gosai made frantic ‘cease and desist’ gestures to Yuuichi, but he was the only thing moving in the room. Everyone else was silently watching the pair’s icy exchange.

“Tell me your name, adventurer,” she said.

“Yuuichi Iisaki,” he responded.

“Yuuichi Iisaki, I challenge you to a duel.”

“And I accept.”

Gosai covered his face with his palm as Eliza put her sword away. She turned and walked towards the door to the tavern, beckoning for Yuuichi to follow. They went outside and stopped on the dirt road, with a small crowd from the tavern following them. The sun was just setting, painting the entire scene with an orange tint. Eliza drew her sword and took on a fighting stance. Yuuichi did the same, and Eliza took note of his bladeless sword. It was three-fourths the size of her own, but unlike her, he held it in only one hand.

“Where does one get such a worthless sword that’s so exquisitely crafted? The blade isn’t just broken, it’s as if it never existed,” she said.

“Yeah, I got screwed by the blacksmith,” Yuuichi joked.

“At least your wit is sharper than your sword, if not by much. The rules for this duel are simple: ‘Want not victory. Fear not defeat.’ In other words, you may only fight with tactics that prove yourself the superior warrior, and you may not kill or maim your opponent. The latter shouldn’t be too difficult for you.”

“Yeah, yeah, I get it. A good clean fight, no hits below the belt. I’m ready whenever you are,” Yuuichi said.

Yuuichi and Eliza stared each other down for a moment. There was complete silence, except for a tune that seemed to carry on the wind. It was actually Yuuichi, discreetly whistling a song that he hoped would set the mood for their duel. Suddenly, Gosai pushed his way past the crowd.

“Yuuichi, don’t be a fool! I’ve already taught you about lizardmen. You know that you’re going to regret this,” he said.

Yuuichi suddenly froze, and his whistling stopped. He studied Eliza’s face, and felt the beating of his own heart. He lowered his sword and cast his eyes down.

“That’s right. I wasn’t even thinking. I can’t fight you, Eliza,” he said.

“What!? You can’t back down after accepting the duel!” Eliza shouted.

“I’m sorry. I’ve already made this mis—”

“Shut up! You will fight me, Yuuichi Iisaki!”

Eliza charged at Yuuichi and swung her sword. Yuuichi quickly moved his own sword to block the attack, holding it with both hands in order to match the force of Eliza’s swing. Yuuichi quickly glanced around him as he blocked attacks from Eliza, looking for an opening in the crowd that he could cut through. He ducked under a horizontal slash as Gosai shoved a pair of onlookers out of the way. Yuuichi charged into Eliza with his shoulder, knocking her off balance, and then ran toward the opening made by Gosai. Eliza turned and chased after him as he ran towards the exit of the town.

Katsumi was napping by the tree when Yuuichi ran past her. She blinked awake, then shot up immediately when she realized what happened. She started to run after him, but was stopped short when she reached the end of her leash. She heard a battle cry from behind her, and turned to see Eliza heading straight toward her. Eliza raised her sword, and Katsumi shut her eyes and cringed. She felt a slight wind blow by her, but nothing else. When she opened her eyes, she realized that Eliza’s path took her straight through the rope, and only a foot of it remained dangling from Katsumi’s necklace. She grinned wickedly and flexed her claws.

“Oh, Yuuichi, you are going to pay for this one,” she said.

Katsumi ran off in the direction of the others just as Gosai came into view, panting heavily and leaning on his staff for support.

“W-wait... I can’t... Don’t leave me here! I had to pay for your drinks!”

* * *

Yuuichi poked his head out from behind a tree as Katsumi stalked the woods for him. He had been hiding for hours. He was fairly certain that Eliza had given up searching for him, but he couldn’t be sure. He also noticed that Katsumi seemed to enjoy being on the hunt again, so he made a game of evading her as well. She gave her best psychopathic smile as she held her hand in front of her face, making sure the moonlight glinted off at least one claw and one fang.

“Oh Yuuichi... Come out and plaaa-aaay,” she sang.

She wandered off in the opposite direction of Yuuichi’s hiding spot. He ducked back behind the tree and leaned against it. He gave an exagerrated sigh, even though he was actually immensely enjoying himself. Suddenly, the bushes across from him rustled, and he quickly took a fighting stance. He was worried that Eliza had found his hiding place, but a completely different woman approached him. She had long, sandy blonde hair and a tanned body that was covered by very little. What she wore could have been a bra and panties if they weren’t designed with an ‘outer wear’ style, similar to a bikini. However, she also wore what looked like stone armbands, and some stone plating covering the outer part of her upper arm. Not just sculpted rock accessories, but literal bricks of sandstone layered on top of her skin in specific formations. She had an impassive yet focused look in her eyes, which Yuuichi tried to match with a deadpan response.

“Rock monster, I guess? Sorry, I’ve only studied up to slimes and beastwomen,” he said.

“I am searching for Yuuichi Iisaki,” she said.

“Oh, fuck me,” he sighed.

“That is my intent,” she responded.

“Wonderful,” he said sarcastically.

He managed to not let on that he had guided the exchange toward that joke, but it’s not likely that the creature would have noticed anyway, as she began removing what little clothes she wore. Yuuichi dropped his sarcastic expression and went back to his fighting stance.

“Woah, woah, slow down. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to decline your offer. I’ve got enough on my plate right now.” Yuuichi suddenly lowered his guard and scratched his head. “Wait... I’m supposed to not be fighting, aren’t I? Or maybe I am, with you. I’m confused. How do I get a rock monster to not fall in love with me?”

“I do not know. I have never met a rock monster. Do you desire a woman who does not love you?” she asked.

“What? No, I actually prefer the opposite. I just don’t want to mess with your... Um, feelings? Or get kidnapped and kept as a sex slave. The things monster girls do.”

“Understood. You have no need for concern. Allow me to service you orally, and I will leave. That is my mission.”

Before Yuuichi could say anything, the woman pressed her body against Yuuichi and kissed him. She was shorter than Yuuichi, so she had to stand on her toes to reach him. He responded passionately, surprised at how good she was at kissing compared to her previous behavior. When she pulled away, he looked down into her eyes and smiled.

“I didn’t realize that’s what you meant by ‘orally’. It was nice, though,” he said.

“That was not my objective, nor does it reflect my ‘feelings’. But that is what one does when in love,” she said.

She knelt down and pulled down his pants, freeing his erect cock. Yuuichi glanced around to make sure nobody was looking, then attempted to nonchalantly put his hands in his pocket, forgetting that he was no longer wearing pants.

“Right. Foreplay. Should’ve figured you’d be so literal,” he muttered.

He shuddered as she began licking up and down his shaft. It shouldn’t have surprised him so much that, in spite of everything else, she was skilled at all things sexual. He started to think about how that was the state of everything in the world, but was distracted from his thoughts as she completely engulfed him. She began sliding his member in and out of her mouth, swirling her tongue around it every time it got far enough inside. He looked down at her, but she was too busy with her work to look back. He noticed some runes carved onto the stone on her shoulder. It was written in the ancient language, and said ‘e-de-ru-shi-tai-n’. He tried to make a mental note, something about asking Gosai for a translation, but there wasn’t enough blood going to his head to do more than memorize the sound. He finally climaxed, but the stone-lined woman simply latched on harder. She swallowed every last drop of his semen, only releasing him once he had been licked completely dry. Yuuichi laughed as she climbed to her feet.

“Wow, no gag reflex for you, huh?” he said.

She started to say something, then stopped. She blinked, then cocked her head and looked at him strangely, as if something had just come over her.

“Do you... wish to engage in proper intercourse?” she asked.

“What? I thought you said you were only here for the blowjob,” he said.

“Of course. I am a golem, and my purpose is to collect your semen for my Master. However, my body is also powered by semen, and I would not object to restoring my fuel,” she said.

Yuuichi froze and looked at the golem. He hadn’t noticed it before, but her body was too perfectly toned to be natural. Gosai hadn’t gotten around to teaching him about golems, but what he did know was that they were created artificially. He also knew that, regardless of whether a lizardman in a bar could be overlooked, it was against the country’s law to associate with monsters to such an extreme degree as creating one yourself. Worst of all, he knew that semen was a common component in black magic spells, and that he was an idiot for not wondering why a monster was looking for him specifically.

“You should probably just go. You can get back with what you have so far, right?” he asked.

“That is correct,” she said. She started to leave, then stopped. She turned back around and said, “Thank you for your cooperation.”

Yuuichi watched her leave. He thought hard about how he would deal with the situation, and didn’t notice Katsumi standing right behind him.

“Enjoy yourself?” she asked.

Yuuichi yelped.

“Jesus, Katsumi! Where’d you come from?”

“You’re a lot easier to track when you’re hot and bothered. I’ll always recognize that scent,” she said with a wry smile.

It was obvious that Katsumi wasn’t upset with Yuuichi, whether for leashing her to a tree or being serviced by the golem. If anything, she seemed happy for him, but it was veiled beneath her teasing. Yuuichi, however, wasn’t nearly as cheerful.

“I just made a big mistake, Katsumi,” he said.

Katsumi crossed her arms and glared at him.

“What did I tell you about not worrying about cheating on me? Whip out your dick and mark your territory, dammit!”

“Mark my territory... Katsumi, can you track my scent on that woman who just left?” he asked.

“Hmm? Sure, I guess. You want me to bring her back for a threesome?”

“No. We need to follow her.”

* * *

Yuuichi and Katsumi followed the golem through the forest, making sure to stay far enough behind that they couldn’t even see her. Katsumi stopped every once in a while to reacquire the scent, but otherwise seemed very nonchalant about tracking the golem down.

“So, have you seen Gosai around?” Yuuichi asked.

“No. I figured you ditched him,” Katsumi said.

Katsumi knelt down to get a whiff of the ground. Yuuichi sighed and leaned up against a tree.

“I told you, I had to get away from Eliza. I couldn’t keep track of whether he was following,” he said.

Katsumi stood up and growled at Yuuichi.

“Right, and you ran away because you didn’t want her to fall for you like I did, right? That’d be fine if she wasn’t your type, but you want her! Just fuck her and get it over with,” she said.

“You’re like a broken record, you know that? Besides, I tried the ‘just fuck her’ method with this golem, and look where that got us,” he said.

The pair eventually found themselves just outside a tower in the middle of the woods. The top of the tower was slightly lower than the unusually large trees around it, so it wasn’t visible from a distance. Yuuichi whistled appreciatively as stopped in front of the door and looked up at the top of the tower.

“I guess this is the local mage’s haunt. We’ve just gotta climb up—”

Yuuichi stopped as he noticed a shadow in the sky above him. He drew his sword, but not quickly enough. Something swooped down and snatched him off of the ground, carrying him into the sky. He couldn’t get a good look at what it was that grabbed him, but it seemed to have grey skin with talons for hands and feet. He struggled to get free, but the creature just pulled him in closer. He felt the back of his head pressed between two large and surprisingly supple breasts.

“Hey there, big man. Hold still and I’ll find us a good spot,” a feminine voice said.

Yuuichi didn’t follow her instructions, instead continuing to struggle. He didn’t, however, attempt to use his sword against her. He knew that he couldn’t afford to lose his grip of it, and whatever had captured him would eventually set him down on the ground to rape him. In the end, that’s pretty much what all monsters did...

Sure enough, he found himself planted on the top of the tower and pinned to the ground by his assailant’s powerful talons. He let go of his sword as the creature flipped him over, making sure it landed beyond his reach but not too far away. Looking up at her, he saw that the creature was completely naked, although her breasts seemed to have no nipples to hide. They were perfectly round and smooth, as was the rest of her body. She had large, bat-like wings, a tail just as long as her torso, and a pair of large horns sticking out of hair that was a slightly different shade of grey from her skin. Yuuichi realized that she must be a gargoyle, expertly sculpted out of stone and then animated with demonic magic. He noted that she obviously had a different sculptor than the golem, whose toned figure and short stature gave her the realistic look of a girl just coming of age. By contrast, this gargoyle was built to unrealistic but incredibly attractive proportions.

“You’ve gotta think that by the time someone practices sculpting enough to make something that looks like you, they’d have learned a thing or two about gargoyles,” Yuuichi said.

“Everyone’s got a little Pygmalion in them. Now hold still, and try to enjoy yourself,” she said.

The gargoyle moved one of the talons down to take off Yuuichi’s pants. Since his torso was no longer pinned down, he took the opportunity to slam his head into the gargoyle’s. She winced slightly, but Yuuichi’s forehead started bleeding heavily and he fell back on the ground.

“Ouch! Son of a bitch, that was retarded!” he said.

The gargoyle moved her other hand to keep Yuuichi’s torso pinned down while she removed his pants, but that left both his hands free. He grabbed the arm that was pinned to his chest and pulled it aside, using the momentum to pull himself up to the gargoyle, and her down to him. In the same movement, he delivered a hard punch to her face. She was off balance, so the maneuver was much more successful than the headbutt, and Yuuichi managed to get out from underneath her. He rolled over to his sword and grabbed it. The gargoyle recovered her balance and moved to pin Yuuichi down before he could climb to his feet. He quickly turned and stabbed at the gargoyle with the sharp tip of his sword, scoring a glancing blow to her side. For all that her skin felt smooth and supple to the touch, it chipped off like granite under his sword. She screeched and backed away.

“You... You bastard! That’s not gonna just buff out, you know!” she shouted.

“Leave him be,” said a voice from behind Yuuichi.

He turned around and saw a man coming up from a stairway leading down into the tower. He wore a white coat, but not a lab coat like what would be expected from a man of his sort in a certain other world. He had short brown hair, but everything that framed his face had already turned grey. He didn’t seem to be an old man, but he certainly wasn’t young, either. At his side was the same golem that Yuuichi had ‘encountered’ earlier. The gargoyle growled at the man, but a single beat of her wings took her into the air and she flew off into the night.

“You must be the one who was after my... Um... Spirit,” Yuuichi said.

“And you must be an idiot, giving your seed to my golem without a second thought. I was under the impression that you would be a lot more difficult than that,” he said.

“Yeah, well I’m here, aren’t I? This is the difficult part,” Yuuichi said, finally getting back into his groove.

“Yes, you are here. That’s good, better than I could’ve hoped. Now you can tell me why I should be so interested in you,” the man said.

“That’s what I should be asking you. Who are you, and why do you need to collect semen from me in particular?” Yuuichi asked.

“My name is Professor Alfons Edelstein. I am an alchemist. As for you, all I know is that Makai has expressed an interest in you, and that your seed is what I need for my experiments.”

“Makai? You mean the Demon Realm?”

Edelstein gave a light chuckle. He began pacing back and forth in front of Yuuichi.

“You know why the world is the way it is, don’t you? Centuries ago, the Demon Lord was slain by a great hero, and the world of men and beasts was able to live in peace. But Makai, the Demon Realm, was in chaos. All of the most powerful demons fought each other to fill the power vacuum, but none could hold it for long enough to unite even a small army of demons. Two hundred years ago, that changed. A new Demon Lord rose to power, controlling its kin not through fear, but through lust. You see, this Demon Lord was the leader of the succubi, and they had new ideas about how the world should be run. They corrupted and transformed the denizens of the Demon Realm, until all that remained were women who wanted nothing more than to feed off the pleasures of men.”

“And our world was next,” Yuuichi interrupted. “The succubi twisted the Mamono of this world, beasts that shared a faint kinship with the demons. Before long, every monster in this world took a form similar to a human woman, and they were all given an instinctive desire to mate with human males. I’ve already heard that half of the story.”

“And now back to where we started. I want to know what’s so special about you, why the beings who have made such an impact on this world are asking someone like me to deal with you on their behalf,” Edelstein said.

Yuuichi and Edelstein stared each other down. Yuuichi glanced over at the golem, who stood unmoving at Edelstein’s side. She seemed to have new runes written on her armplates in some kind of ink. He suddenly remembered the runes he saw carved into her. ‘E-de-ru-shi-tai-n’. It was Edelstein’s name written in the ancient language. A mark of ownership.

“A professor is a teacher, right? Guess that explains the lecture, at least,” Yuuichi said.

“Dodging the subject with jokes, I see. Yes, I once taught magic. But I found the laws of this country too restrictive, and couldn’t be bothered to move somewhere with more freedom. I never stopped using the title,” Edelstein said.

“Alright, that was just bothering me. Now, I’ve got a serious headache, so if you’ll just give me back my semen, I’ll leave without kicking your ass,” Yuuichi said.

Edelstein chuckled and reached into his coat. He pulled out a large vial containing an impressive amount of semen, considering it came from a single orgasm. Yuuichi considered asking how he got it out of the golem, but figured he was better off not knowing.

“This... is too important for me to give up. My apologies,” Edelstein said.

“Heh. Good to know I’m not the only one here who’s an idiot,” Yuuichi said.

“Katti Kick!” came a voice from behind Edelstein. Katsumi delivered a flying kick to his back, knocking him to the floor and sending the vial flying. Yuuichi casually held out a hand to catch the vial, but it bounced off his thumb and shattered on the ground.

“Oops. Oh well, mission accomplished. But does it really take you that long to run up a few flights of stairs?” he asked.

“Hey, I got here in time, didn’t I? You try running—”

Katsumi was cut off as a brick from the floor dislodged itself and slammed into the back of her head, knocking her to the ground. Edelstein pulled himself back up to his feet, glaring at her as the brick settled down next to a rune hastily inked on the ground.

“A werewolf... So you are that difficult. Golem! Procure another sample!” he said.

Yuuichi took his fighting stance, but wasn’t prepared to see the golem charging at him at top speed. She delivered several quick jabs, which Yuuichi just barely managed to dodge. He had a better look at the inked runes on her armplates, but the only ones he could catch were the ancient words for ‘pugilist’ and ‘forceful’. He was interrupted by a kick to his side, followed by a hook to the face. He was hit right in the spot where he had injured himself against the gargoyle and was sent sprawling to the ground. The golem pinned him down and removed his pants. She started to lean down to suck his cock again, but paused. After a moment’s consideration, she removed her bottom and mounted him.

Meanwhile, Edelstein tried to kick Katsumi while she was on the ground. She caught his foot, and attempted to lunge up at him. He backed away, but Katsumi had managed to get back to a standing position. She swiped at him with her claws, but he deftly dodged out of the way. He made a motion with his hand, and the brick from earlier rose up from the ground. Another motion caused the brick to fly at Katsumi, but she easily caught it and smacked the Professor across the head with it. He landed next to the rune he had written on the ground. As Katsumi moved in to finish him off, he took some blood from his forehead and made some changes to the rune. As he pressed his blood-covered thumb into the rune, a white light shot out from it. Katsumi screamed out in orgasm and fell to her knees.

Yuuichi came as well, but was too distracted to notice that the golem had climaxed with him. As his senses started to come back to him, he noticed the fragment he had cut off of the gargoyle was right next to his head. He grabbed the stone shard, and while the golem was still stunned from her orgasm, he pushed her onto her side. He scratched into her armplate as deeply as he could, crossing out the runes for Edelstein’s name. The golem’s eyes shot open and she turned to stare at Yuuichi, but she did nothing to stop him as he began carving new runes. His mastery of the ancient language was spotty at best, but he at least knew how to spell his own name. Once he had written ‘yuu-ichi’, she cocked her head at him.

“I’m your Master now,” he said.

The golem’s eyes lit up with recognition and, it seemed, a bit of happiness.

“Yes. I understand. Please command me,” she said.

Yuuichi started to say something, but a wave of pure force suddenly blew both him and the golem across the floor. Katsumi landed just in front of them, having been hit harder due to being closer to the source of the attack. Edelstein climbed back up to his feet, holding his hand over a head wound that matched Yuuichi’s.

“Damn you all... The wolf, for making me lose my sample... Yuuichi, for tampering with my golem... And you, golem, who couldn’t even take it up the right end! It doesn’t matter, though. I’ll just carve you open and take what I need. Once my new creation is born, a construct like you will be obsolete anyway.”

Electricity began to crackle on the floor around Edelstein, where several new runes had been inscribed in blood. He began to chuckle as the electricity arced around him, eventually bursting into full blown maniacal laughter. The golem quickly moved in front of a bolt that arced towards Yuuichi, neutralizing most of it with her stone armlets but still taking some damage. However, it was obvious that Edelstein hadn’t even begun to attack yet. He suddenly stopped as something came at him from behind. He quickly transformed the lightning surrounding his body into a shield, just barely deflecting a sword strike and forcing his attacker to hop backwards. Eliza landed expertly on one of the stones that lined the outer edges of the tower’s roof. She struck an impressive pose as the first rays of dawn shone from behind her.

“You will not lay a finger on that man,” she said.

“Eliza! Boy, am I glad I pissed you off,” Yuuichi said.

Edelstein turned back to see Yuuichi, Katsumi, and the golem climbing back to their feet. Eliza pointed her sword towards Yuuichi with one hand.

“Yuuichi Iisaki! I have challenged you, and neither one of us can die until we’ve finished,” she said.

“That’s awesome, because I have absolutely no intention of finishing,” Yuuichi said.

Edelstein gritted his teeth, and the electricity began arcing around him even faster.

“That’s enough of your last minute rescues! It doesn’t matter how many of you there are, I’m going to—”

“Shut up!” Eliza shouted, eliciting a strange, guttural yelp from Edelstein. “And listen! I am Eliza, of the Amphisbaena clan! My sword has never known defeat! Someone like you, who relies only on demonic magic for his strength, will never achieve victory over a true warrior! Now, face my blade!”

Eliza leapt into the air, easily clearing several times the height that a normal person could jump. With a cry of “Chesto!", she brought down her sword on Edelstein’s lightning shield. The force of the electricity kept her in the air, striking her body and tearing at her clothes, but she simply continued her battle cry. Eventually, the shield could no longer keep her back, and the magical backlash caused the runes on the ground to explode. The floor underneath Edelstein collapsed, saving him from Eliza’s blade but causing him to fall onto his back in the floor below. Eliza deftly landed on the ground in front of Edelstein, her clothes now completely torn from her body. She held out her sword towards Edelstein, who crawled backwards.

“H-how? This is impossible!” he said.

“I told you. There is nothing that my blade cannot cut through!” Eliza said.

Yuuichi, Katsumi, and the golem peeked down through the hole in the roof. Yuuichi whistled.

“I’ll admit, that was a pretty awesome ‘cleave’,” he said.

Katsumi nodded.

“With an impressive ‘Chesto!’,” she added.

“We have quite a view of her breasts,” the golem said.

Yuuichi and Katsumi each raised an eyebrow at the golem. Their little comedy routine was interrupted, however, when they were suddenly knocked down the hole by a powerful gust of wind from above. The gargoyle from earlier quickly landed on the ground between Eliza and Edelstein. She leapt at Edelstein and began tearing off his clothes. He screamed at her to stop, but she pinned him to the ground and perched on top of him. She lowered herself onto his penis just as the sun rose up over the horizon. Both the gargoyle and Edelstein turned into stone, with Edelstein’s face still distorted into a scream. Eliza simply stared with her mouth agape.

“Wh... What on Earth?” she asked.

Yuuichi climbed to his feet and began rubbing his head. He looked at the petrified pair, and then up at the rising sun.

“Wow, talk about laser-guided karma. I would’ve liked to have asked him a few more questions, but I guess there was a deadline on his ironic death,” he said.

“This world is better off without someone like him in it,” Eliza said.

She sheathed her sword, her belt somehow being the only part of her outfit untouched, and turned to face Yuuichi. However, nobody was there. The wooden door leading to the tower’s stairs was wide open, and still swinging on its hinges. Eliza sighed and headed down the stairs, covering her breasts with her arm as she walked.

* * *

“This isn’t what I meant,” Katsumi said while Gosai bandaged her wounds. “You were supposed to man up against that Eliza chick, not just grab the first golem you see and run.”

“Whatever,” Yuuichi said.

He wasn’t in the mood to argue with Katsumi. He was still rubbing his head, which had taken quite a beating today. The golem walked over with a wet cloth and pressed it up against his injury.

“Doesn’t anyone care where I’ve been today?” Gosai asked.

“So what’s your name, anyway?” Yuuichi asked, ignoring Gosai.

The golem dipped the cloth back in the water before pressing it against Yuuichi’s head again. After a few seconds, she realized that he was looking at her expectantly.

“I do not have a name. I exist only to serve my Master,” she said.

“As hot as it is to hear you say that, I can’t just keep calling you ‘golem’. Let’s see... Hey Gosai, what’s a name in the ancient language that means ‘servant’?” he asked.

Gosai scratched his chin with one hand while wrapping a bandage around Katsumi’s head with the other.

“Well, I don’t know about ‘servant’, but Junko means ‘obedient girl’,” he said.

“There you go. Your new name is Junko,” Yuuichi said.

Junko cocked her head, then bowed slightly.

“Understood. My name is now Junko. That you, Master Yuu-One,” she said.

“Huh? No, it’s Yuuichi. Remember? You called me by name when you were tracking me down,” Yuuichi said.

“Negative. My Master’s name is Yuu-One. If you are my Master, that means you are Yuu-One,” Junko said.

“I’m confused,” Yuuichi said.

Gosai sighed.

“It’s because you spelled your name with the rune for the number one, and not the word that means one,” he said.

“Well can’t you at least translate the whole thing? You can call me ‘Brave One’,” Yuuichi said.

“Negative. You are Yuu-One,” Junko said.

“Alright, now you’re just messing with me,” Yuuichi said.

Junko put down the wet cloth and took a bow as if to confirm. From that angle, a new set of runes could be seen inked into her armplate. It was written in the removable ink that Gosai used to write in his tome, which was apparently also commonly used by alchemists like Edelstein when they needed to inscribe temporary spells. Yuuichi had asked Gosai to write something that would help her understand sarcasm better, but the word he used translated best as ‘snarky’.

“So what does my name mean in the ancient language?” Katsumi asked.

Gosai nodded as he began wrapping a bandage around Katsumi’s arm.

“Ah, yes, you have a very nice name. Katsumi means ‘victorious beauty’,” he said.

Katsumi pumped her fist in the air, knocking Gosai over.

“Fuck yeah! I’m awesome!” she shouted.

“But you’re only here because I beat you,” Yuuichi said.

Katsumi grunted and crossed her arms, once again disrupting Gosai from bandaging her properly. They sat in silence for a while. Eventually, they all laid down to take a nap, having lost the entire night to their little misadventure. Yuuichi stared up at the sky, still bothered by what Edelstein had said to him.

“The Demon Lord, huh? Mao...” he muttered, not bothering to put the line over the ‘o’.

* * *

The sun was just beginning to set as Megumi and Irma descended onto the roof of Edelstein’s tower. Megumi whistled as she saw the destruction around the area. She poked her head over the side of the hole and looked down into the room below.

“Hello in there! Can the Professor come out and play?” she called down.

Megumi lightly floated down to the room below and stopped when she saw the gargoyle and Edelstein frozen in stone. She walked around the statues appraisingly, poking her head around like an awestruck tourist. The gargoyle was perched in a perfectly natural position, the only lewd quality being the precise location where she had chosen to sit. Beneath her, Edelstein’s scream could almost be mistaken for an orgasm, completing the mid-coital image.

“Very tasteful. I must say, Professor, I’ve underestimated you. I’m even a little jealous of your winged friend here,” she said.

Megumi walked over to the casket on the other side of the room. She looked down at the runes inked around the pentagram on the floor. She knelt down and began drawing on the floor with her finger, leaving a glowing red trail behind as she did so. Once she was finished, she walked up to Edelstein’s statue.

“You get points for trying. If you’re ever in Hell, look me up some time. Room 903,” she said, blowing him a kiss.

Back on the roof, Irma fluttered around and took stock of the damage. Her eyes suddenly lit up as she saw the broken vial on the ground. A part of it was still intact, and a small amount of semen was collected inside. Somehow, Edelstein’s special vials kept it from drying up. She quickly reached down to grab it, but cut her finger on the edge. She stuck her finger in her mouth and began sucking on it. She shuddered as she realized that there was a tiny bit of semen on it. She scooped up some more of the semen on her finger and sucked it off, closing her eyes as she savored the taste. Before she knew it, all that was left of Yuuichi’s semen was gone. She yelped and began to panic. She kicked the larger pieces of the vial off the roof as Megumi flew up from the floor below.

“Let’s go, Irma. We have things to take care of,” Megumi said.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” Irma said.

Irma flew after Megumi, stopping for a moment to look back longingly at the remaining shards of the broken vial. She looked down at the cut on her finger, then stuck it in her mouth. When she turned back around, Megumi was already out of sight. She yelped again and fluttered off as fast as she could.

Back inside the tower, a set of markings on the gargoyle’s arms and legs began to glow. When the sun finally set, she resumed her rape of Professor Edelstein. He continued screaming as if no time had passed.

“Stop! Just what do you think you’re doing!?” he said.

“Shut up, Alfons, I just saved your life. You owe me this,” the gargoyle said.

Edelstein vaguely realized that nobody else was in the tower. He sighed and focused on enduring the gargoyle’s assault. She beat her wings every time she lifted herself off of his cock, making sure to move in and out as forcefully as possible. Edelstein was well-practiced, however, and managed to enjoy himself despite the circumstances. He groaned as he finally came, and the gargoyle screeched as she joined him in climax. The gargoyle finally let Edelstein go, and he climbed to his feet. He leaned against the stone casket to catch his breath, and noticed the glowing runes inscribed on the ground.

“This is... the Demon Lord’s blessing! With this, even my Homunculus will...” he trailed off.

“So that’s it? You’re finally done?” the gargoyle asked.

Edelstein turned and walked away from the casket, rubbing his temples.

“No. She will be the first of her kind. I will not settle for anything less than perfection. I still need Yuuichi...”