The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The races and loose setting of this story is based on the “Monster Girl Encyclopedia” by Kenkou Cross. Unfortunately, since there is no “official” home for the English-translated entries, I can’t point the curious in any particular direction to find them. Google can be nice.

This story has a heavy focus on plot and characterization, despite taking place in a sex-obsessed world, so sex scenes may be farther apart and sometimes shorter than you might expect. There is a major mind-control element present in the story from the first chapter, but it isn’t retroactively revealed until Chapter 3. I’ve tried to drop hints about where it comes into play until then, so you can use your imagination or simply satisfy yourself with the teases and lesser “cheating” control elements.

Mamono Tales: Yuuichi’s Journey

Chapter 1: A Moonlit Battle

Leaves rustled and twigs snapped as a pair of clawed feet ran across the forest floor. An untrained eye would only see a blur of grey as the creature raced through the trees, following the scent of its prey. It was an unmistakable scent, the scent of a human. A scent that the creature had been hoping to catch a whiff of for weeks. The creature burst out of the thick cluster of trees and stopped at the top of a cliff overlooking the valley below.

In the light of the almost-full moon, it could be seen for what it really was: a woman, of sorts. Dark grey fur covered her extremities, beginning at the elbows on her arms and just below the thighs of her legs. Each of her limbs ended in fierce claws, and a pair of dog-like ears stuck out from the top of a head covered in short but unkempt hair that matched the rest of her fur. A long, bushy tail rested just above her ass, but the rest of her body was completely hairless. She wore nothing but a tattered rag around her hips, an even smaller one around her breasts, and a makeshift necklace shaped like a crescent moon dangling from an iron chain. Her toned, athletic body glistened with sweat as her wolf-like eyes scanned the valley below for her prey.

When she saw her target, she howled a brief curse at the moon before stopping herself. The girl in the valley below gave a start and looked around for the source of the noise, but didn’t seem to see her stalker. Once she was certain she hadn’t been spotted, the werewolf looked back up at the moon, wondering if it too had heard her curse. The full moon was only a few days away, and that meant mating season whether she had found a man or not. She vaguely recalled that there may have once been such a thing as a wolf-man, but she could no longer be certain whether it had been in her lifetime or merely a legend passed down among beastwomen. Regardless of the past, she knew she had no choice but to find a human male to mate with. And if she didn’t find a stray by the time she went into heat, she’d end up leading her pack on a suicidal raid of the nearby village to take some by force.

She looked at the girl below and wondered if one more set of claws would make a difference. If she bit her now, the girl would turn into a werewolf just in time for mating season. They wouldn’t have time to teach her to hunt, but her instincts should serve her well enough as long as she stayed with the pack. With luck, the humans of the village would be reluctant to attack her. Or maybe she would refuse to attack them. It was a risky endeavor either way.

The girl went about picking the forest’s herbs, unaware that a monster was debating her fate. A red strand of hair fell in front of her face as she bent down to pick up a mushroom. She held a picture next to the fungus to make sure she’d found the right one, pushing the hair to the side to get a better look. She suddenly jumped and turned around as she heard a rock tumble down the side of a nearby cliff face. She walked toward the cliff, then spun around when she heard something running through the trees behind her. The unseen predator circled the girl, running on all fours to keep up enough speed to disorient her.

After a few seconds, they both stopped. There was an unnerving silence as the girl stood there, waiting for her stalker to attack. Just when she started to lower her guard, the werewolf jumped out of the bushes and pinned the girl to the ground. She screamed as the monster bit into her shoulder, trailing blood down the front of her shirt. Then, without warning, the beast leapt back up the cliff, her powerful legs allowing her to jump across the rock outcroppings littered across its face. The girl shakily rose to her feet and surveyed the area around her. When she realized the monster was gone, she grabbed the basket of herbs and fled back through the forest.

The werewolf watched with interest from above, her tail wagging excitedly behind her. It was a cruel thing to do to her newest sister, but it just might save the entire pack. The girl would be hunted by her fellow humans when they found out what she was becoming. She’d flee to the forests, they’d follow, and the pack would ambush the hunters. And as the alpha of the pack, she’d have her pick of the village’s strongest young men. For her troubles, the new girl could have second pick. The wolf smiled, and ran back to tell her pack the good news.

* * *

“All I’m saying is that I should be able to spell it how I want,” Yuuichi said as he and his companion walked down the dirt path.

“Nonsense! Taking the ‘u’ out of ‘Maou’ makes it seem like there’s only one syllable,” said Gosai as he hobbled along beside the younger man.

Yuuichi sighed and pulled his clothes tighter as a cold mountain breeze blew past. He was wearing one of those impossible-to-describe outfits with a million pockets that were the latest fashion with adventurers, so some protection from the elements had to be sacrificed for the sake of style. That, and ten minutes spent folding the thing over his body the right way every morning. Fortunately for Yuuichi’s vain side, his body was already the perfect model for today’s stylish adventurer—toned but not buff, just an inch over six feet tall, short brown hair that shook like grass when the wind blew, and a face that showed the experience of a well-traveled man despite only being twenty years old.

Gosai, on the other hand, was a hunchbacked old man who walked with a gnarled wooden staff. With his balding head, grey beard, and ragged clothes, one could easily mistake him for a hermit. The only hint to his true nature as a scholar was the book he kept clutched in his right hand, labeled ‘Mamono Lexicon’.

“Maou still looks like one syllable, just a messy one. What if I put a line over the ‘o’?

Maō,” Yuuichi continued. “I suppose that’s technically correct,” Gosai mumbled.

“Great. So just pretend there’s a line there when I say it.”

The pair stopped as they reached the outskirts of the village. A group of angry villagers was accosting a young man and woman just ahead. The victims both looked to be in their late teens, maybe twenty at most, and seemed like they were probably a couple. The boy made a point to stand between the villagers and the girl.

“This is insane!” the boy shouted. “She hasn’t done anything wrong. How can you be sure it was even a werewolf that bit her?”

“Listen, you little runt. If we wait for her to turn, the entire town’s at risk,” one of the villagers said.

“Evan, please, don’t get yourself dragged into this,” said the girl.

“I won’t let them take you, Mercedes!” Evan shouted. The villagers began to draw what weapons they had, but paused as Yuuichi approached.

“You know the law, kid. ‘By order of the Palace, any citizen associated with a monster, whether through forced relations or willingly harboring them, will be put to death.’ Are you willing to die for her?”

Yuuichi stared Evan down. From the look in his eyes, the boy was more than willing to put his life on the line, but admitting it would just give Yuuichi an excuse to kill them right there. Yuuichi looked over at the girl and noticed that her pupils were slightly contracted, and her irises looked slightly more yellow than was natural.

“You’re a Monster Hunter employed by the palace? Thanks, but we have this under control,” said one of the villagers.

“You don’t seem to be doing a good job of it. Here, I’ll take care of them for you.” The boy backed away and put his arms in front of the girl as Yuuichi drew his own sword. It was long enough that it seemed impractical to wield in one hand, but Yuuichi held it well. It was a double-edged sword, as well, but with one problem. An inch or so of metal was missing from each side, meaning there was no actual blade. Maybe the sword could have been used for stabbing, but its length meant that would be difficult to manage as well. Yuuichi shrugged and said, “Oops. Forgot about that.”

“Is this some kind of a joke?” asked a villager as he drew a much smaller sword. Mercedes clutched Evan’s shoulder as the man took a step forward, but Yuuichi held his sword up to his neck. It was hardly a threat without a blade, but it was enough to make the man stop. As Yuuichi glared at him, he took note of the moon behind him. Two more nights until it was full, from the look of it. It took three days for the transformation to take full effect, which meant she had probably only been bitten the night before. There was still time to get things under control.

“Are you trying to protect this monster?” the man asked.

“There are better ways to do this,” Yuuichi said.

They were both distracted by a light whimpering coming from Mercedes. She began shivering, and tightened her grip on Evan’s shoulder. The rest of the villagers readied their weapons as Yuuichi realized that he may have miscounted. Evan looked at Mercedes in horror as her fingers began to grow longer, and claws dug into the flesh of his shoulder. She saw him bleeding and pushed him away, which prompted the villagers to charge at her.

“Stop! There’s still time!” Yuuichi shouted, but the villagers ignored him. Mercedes ran straight past them, knocking one over as she made a break for the woods. Even without fully transforming, she was too fast for them. The man from before cursed under his breath when he lost sight of her.

“Just what the hell did you think you were doing?” he yelled as he walked back toward Yuuichi. He still had his sword out, and looked like he still planned on using it.

“He was trying to preserve the specimen,” Gosai said.

The soldier looked at him as if for the first time. “And who are you?”

Gosai cleared his throat and came slightly closer to standing up straight. He flipped open his Mamono Lexicon and lifted his chin, taking on a mock regal tone.

“I am Gosai Alvera, learned Scholar of the Palace and foremost expert on Mamono, or ‘monsters’ as you uneducated types may call them. I’ve come here with my bodyguard Yuuichi to study the Mamono of this region, and ease the burden they’ve certainly placed on your village.”

“Gosai, huh? And Yuuichi, you said? Those sound like Zipangu names to me. Not the type you usually see around the palace,” the man said.

“The region is called Japon, not Zipangu! And they happen to still be using a language there that was once used by a great civilization spanning across this very region! Gosai is a perfectly acceptable yet archaic name, like Balthazar,” Gosai said. There was fire in his eyes, and he was panting heavily. The startled villager quickly decided to change the subject.

“Well, alright then... How do you plan on handling this situation? We were going to get a group together to hunt her down—”

“Unacceptable!” Gosai shouted. “The lot of you are ill prepared to take on an entire pack of werewolves. Allow my bodyguard to intercept her alone. That way, if she joins her pack before he reaches her, he will be the only casualty.”

Yuuichi gave Gosai a dirty look as the villagers mumbled and nodded amongst themselves. They finally seemed to come to an agreement, and the man stepped forward again.

“Alright, there’s nothing we can do if she joins up with the pack anyway. The least you could do is take responsibility for letting that one get away. Take care of her, and then get the hell out of our village. We don’t need the palace breathing down our necks.”

The villagers began to disperse, and Gosai let out a sigh. Yuuichi turned around and held out his hand to Evan, who was clutching his bleeding shoulder as he tried to stagger to his feet. He took Yuuichi’s hand, and looked up at him with pleading eyes as he was pulled to his feet.

“Please don’t hurt Mercedes. I know it’s the law, but I don’t want anything to happen to her. Even if she becomes a monster, and I can never see her again...” he trailed off and cast his eyes down. Yuuichi just smiled.

“Relax, we’re not actually here under orders from the palace. Gosai likes throwing his title around, but he’s the one following me. There’s no such thing as Japon, either,” he said.

“Japon is indeed the original name for the region. But Zipangu is perfectly acceptable as well,” Gosai said.

Yuuichi gave Evan an ‘I told you so’ smirk, but it was quickly cut off as Gosai hit him over the head with his staff.

“Ouch! What the hell was that for?” Yuuichi asked.

“That was for showboating when you should’ve been keeping an eye on the girl. Do you honestly believe werewolves time their transformations to occur at the moment of their mating season?” he asked.

“Didn’t know it was mating season. Just figured they liked the full moon,” Yuuichi mumbled. “Anyway, you don’t need to worry about Mercedes. There’s nothing I can do to stop her transformation, but I’ll find a way to protect both her and this village. Trust me on this.”

Evan looked into Yuuichi’s eyes. He was cocky, and didn’t seem like the most reliable person at first glance, but there was something else hidden behind his expression. Evan could tell that he cared, and he seemed to genuinely be confident that he could succeed. After a while, Evan just nodded.

“Right then. We’re off to save the day again,” Yuuichi said.

He and Gosai walked to the entrance of the town. A large dirt road was the only thing in front of them besides a mass of trees, and their destination wasn’t the road. Gosai turned towards Yuuichi, a much more serious expression on his face.

“Are you certain you want to do this?” he asked.

“Hey, you’re the one who volunteered me. But you were right to assume that I’d want to take care of it,” Yuuichi said.

“You know what happens when you defeat a werewolf. Assuming you do win, you’ll have a terrible responsibility to her.”

“Yeah, and I don’t think Evan would appreciate it either. I have something else planned... But it won’t be nearly as easy as taking on Mercedes by herself.”

* * *

Mercedes continued to run through the forest, stumbling every time something began to change in her legs. Eventually the changes became too frequent, so she stopped and leaned against a tree. She clutched her arms across her chest and began to shiver.

“Oh God, Evan. I’m so sorry,” she sobbed to herself.

She could feel her muscles stretch and tighten as her body began to change. Her claws were becoming sharper, and she had to let go as they began digging into her own arms. Fur was just beginning to poke its way through parts of her skin, and a small tail was starting to lift up the back of her dress. She was terrified, but somehow the transformation was turning her on as well. This only frightened her more as she remembered the stories of werewolves kidnapping men who wandered off at night and raping them mercilessly. She began to cry, but that was interrupted by a gasp of pleasure as her entire body seemed to tug at itself at once. Even the human parts of her body were changing, becoming tighter and more lithe. She started shaking her head and clawing at her scalp as something began poking its way through, messing up her long, well-maintained hair. The claws scratching through her hair were already lightly covered in fur a matching shade of red, and it was obvious at this point that the fur would be limited to her extremities just as it was with the others. She finally made room for her new ears to poke through, not even noticing that the previous ones had already receded into the sides of her head, and fell to her knees in relief. She felt her body tug at itself one last time, and she let out a howl. It wasn’t a wolf’s howl, though. The last phase of the transformation had sent her into an orgasm unlike any she had ever felt, and for a moment she forgot that she was supposed to be human in the first place.

When the orgasm subsided, she found herself looking up at the moon and wondering what it was that drew werewolves like herself to it. She didn’t feel that different, but she knew that the transformation had been completed, and she was already starting to feel her new instincts tugging at the back of her mind. She shakily rose to her feet and looked down at herself. At some point, she must have torn off the bottom of her dress to make room for her tail to move, and she hadn’t worn anything underneath. She noted with interest that she seemed to have paradoxically lost some hair in her nether regions, and was only slightly bothered by the fact that she was on full display. Her hair fell down in front of her face as it often did, but in its tousled state it now gave her a much wilder look. If she had looked closely, she would have noticed that it was more than just the result of her attempts to make room for the ears.

She quickly snapped to attention as she heard rustling nearby. Her new senses were already starting to prove their usefulness as she let her instincts guide her into the ideal defensive posture. Out of the bushes came the same werewolf that had bitten her three days ago, walking with a much less animalistic posture than when they had first met. She smirked a bit as she looked at Mercedes, who already looked like a cornered animal.

“I heard you finishing up from quite a distance. Did you enjoy yourself?” she asked.

Mercedes gasped in surprise, slightly relaxing her stance. She looked significantly more human the moment she did so.

“You can talk?” she asked.

“So can you. I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced. The name’s Katsumi,” the she-wolf said as she extended her claw in greeting. Mercedes backed away, and Katsumi’s expression changed to one of annoyance. “This is the part where you say your name.”

“M-Mercedes. Why did you bite me? Why did you have to turn me into this?” she asked.

“Do I have to have a reason? Maybe I just like you.”

“No! That can’t be! You can’t just tear a person from their life like that!”

Katsumi was taken aback by Mercedes’ outburst, and took on a much more somber expression.

“I’m sorry, Mercedes. But I need you for more than just company. If my pack doesn’t mate soon, we’ll go crazy. We’d end up charging straight into your village, hurting a lot of people and getting ourselves killed. You’d probably be bitten when that happened anyway,” she said.

“I don’t understand. How am I supposed to help?” Mercedes asked.

“You’re the bait. We needed to draw out some of the men from the village. You’re going to find the people who are hunting you, and lure them into an ambush,” Katsumi said.

“No, I won’t do it! I can’t just betray the villagers like that,” Mercedes said, backing away. She looked down and noticed her sharp new claws. Calling up all the instincts she could find for this situation, she slowly took an offensive stance. In that moment, she found herself hoping that she had been transformed far beyond what she initially feared. The condescending smirk on Katsumi’s face didn’t give her much hope for that, however.

“You’re going to challenge me? Not only do you have no idea how to fight like a werewolf, you’re not even affected by the lunar cycle yet. I, on the other hand, am going to snap like a twig in two days, so you had better not fuck with me,” Katsumi said. Her smirk had already grown from condescending to nearly insane. At that moment, ‘lunatic’ would be the best word to describe her for more than one reason.

Swallowing her fear, Mercedes pounced forward and began her attack. Before she could even see what happened, however, Katsumi had swept her legs out from under her and pinned her to the ground. Mercedes found herself looking up at Katsumi’s face mere inches from her own, close enough that the crescent moon necklace was touching Mercedes’ neck. Katsumi’s expression was completely different from before, more feral than either of them had shown up to this point.

“Listen up, new bitch. I’m the alpha female. I always have been, and you are not gonna be the one who changes that. You do what I say, no matter what human sensibilities are still rattling around in your head. You’re gonna find the people who are hunting you, you’re gonna lead them to the pack, and you’re going to pick whichever one of them you care about most and rape him until he forgets that you ever used to be human!”

Mercedes wanted to object, but she couldn’t. She tried to hold on to some sense of defiance, but an overwhelming feeling of submission swept over her. Somewhere deep in the core of her new being, she had acknowledged Katsumi as the dominant member of the pack. She knew that until the day came that she grew stronger than Katsumi, she could never disobey her. The wishes of the alpha were more important than her own, more important than even Evan. Without a word, Mercedes nodded her head.

* * *

“So ‘youkai’ doesn’t actually mean ‘demon’?” Yuuichi asked as he and Gosai walked through the forest.

“It really depends on your interpretation. However, ‘demon’ certainly does not mean ‘youkai’,” Gosai responded.

“Geez, the ancient language is confusing.”

Yuuichi scratched his head as he glanced around for signs of Mercedes’ trail. Gosai was searching much more intensely, but it was Yuuichi’s experience that they were relying on. Eventually, Yuuichi held up his hand for them to stop.

“I think this is where she finished transforming. I smell... Um... ‘Girl’,” he said. Gosai raised an eyebrow in an exaggerated display of interest, but said nothing.

They both turned around as they heard rustling nearby. Yuuichi carefully approached the source of the sound. As he drew closer to the bushes, he saw something move and quickly stepped to the side. Mercedes leapt out at him and just missed pinning him to the ground. She did, however, tear a hole in one of the many useless pockets on his outfit. They both quickly turned around to face each other. Mercedes looked frightened, but there was also a look of determination on her face.

“You’re that Monster Hunter, aren’t you? Where are the others?” she asked.

“It’s just me and Gosai. But I still don’t like your odds,” he said.

Mercedes crouched down and put one hand on the ground, preparing to strike. Yuuichi took a fighting stance as well, and for several seconds they stared each other down. Yuuichi glanced downward and noticed that Mercedes had nothing covering her lower half. Rather than using the opening to attack, Mercedes bolted in the opposite direction. Yuuichi ran after her.

“What are you doing? Don’t you know a trap when you see one?” Gosai said, stepping out from behind a nearby tree. He did his best to follow, and did a good job of it for a man with a hunched back and a walking staff.

Yuuichi chased Mercedes through the woods until they came to a small clearing. There was a cliff face right in front of them, and more trees to all sides. It was the same spot where Mercedes had first been bitten. She stopped in front of the rock wall and turned to face him. He slowed to a stop as well, and for a while they just stood there. Mercedes glanced around, apparently waiting for something. Eventually, she began trembling.

“K-Katsumi!” she shouted.

Yuuichi looked up as several small rocks fell loose from above. Katsumi made her way down the cliff just as she had done before, and she landed in a crouched position next to Mercedes. She growled ferociously at Yuuichi.

“What’s wrong? I told you to bring them all here!” she said.

“I told them not to risk coming out here themselves. It’s just me,” Yuuichi said.

“What!?” Katsumi shouted.

She held up one of her hands and clenched it into a fist, trembling angrily. Leaves rustled as more werewolves came out of hiding, surrounding Yuuichi. There were a little less than a dozen of them, coming in all shapes and, interestingly, colors. They were almost all young women, however, with the older ones looking barely more than Yuuichi’s age. There was one in particular that had a much more womanly look to her, however. She had pale, bluish-white hair that reached most of the way down her back, and carried herself in a very unbeastlike manner as she led Gosai forward.

“I found this one trying to follow him,” she said.

Katsumi ignored her, gritting her teeth and squeezing the nothingness inside her fist as hard as she could.

“I can’t believe this... All that trouble, and all we have to show for it is one man?”

The older wolf turned to Gosai and nodded toward the forest. He took the hint and ran behind a tree just outside the circle of werewolves.

“Whatever. Who cares? I’ll just take what I need from you and the rest can have sloppy seconds. So what if the last one to get a turn ends up fucking a corpse?” Katsumi said.

“Don’t I get a say in this?” Yuuichi asked.

“No, you do not get a fucking say in this!” Katsumi shouted.

“Sheesh. Language. But as I understand it, I can challenge you for dominance at any time.”

Yuuichi smirked and nonchalantly placed his hands in his pockets. He ended up looking quite silly, however, since none of his pockets were in any reasonable positions. That, and he had a noticeable bulge in his pants. Katsumi gritted her teeth even harder and started to twitch slightly.

“What. Did. You. Say?” she asked.

“Calm down, Katsumi. We’ve all been stressed lately, but—” the elder wolf began.

“Shut up, Yukina! You, human! Do you have any clue what you’re getting into? You may have heard stories about humans defeating newly turned werewolves who strayed from their packs, but I’ve earned my place as the alpha wolf. Nobody’s even come close to beating me, human or otherwise.”

Yuuichi drew his sword and pointed it at Katsumi. He then drove it into the ground and stepped past it, cracking his knuckles before taking on a fighting stance. He looked at her with a much more serious expression.

“I know what I’m in for. I’ll take my chances,” he said.

Katsumi suddenly unclenched her fist and began flexing her claws.

“Gah! I am gonna rape the hell out of you!” she shouted.

Katsumi charged forward and swiped at Yuuichi with her claw. He ducked and hopped backwards when she continued with the other claw. As he prepared to counter, she followed through with a high kick that knocked him off his feet. She tried to pin him down when he landed on his back, but he quickly rolled to the side and climbed to his feet. They both took a moment to assess each other’s new stance before Katsumi went on the offensive again. Yuuichi moved to the side of a lunging strike and grabbed her outstretched arm with both hands. Using the momentum of her attack, he turned and threw her over his shoulder. She tumbled as she hit the ground, quickly finding herself back on her feet and facing Yuuichi.

“So you’re not all talk. That’s good. Maybe you’ll survive the night. Fuck, if you’re that durable, I might just keep you as a pet,” she said.

“Just keep it coming. Once I’ve won, we can talk about the new rules for the word ‘fuck’,” he responded.

“Kick her ass, Yuuichi!” Gosai shouted from his hiding spot behind the tree.

Katsumi smirked. Before Yuuichi had time to react, she charged forward and swiped at him several times. He managed to hop back a bit, but Katsumi caught the front of his fold-over shirt and ripped a large portion of it off, leaving a scratch on his chest as well. While he was still recovering, she pinned him up against a tree with her foot and began tearing at the rest of his outfit with incredible speed. He grabbed her arms and slammed his head right into hers, stunning her. He then delivered a right hook, knocking her back. As she recovered, he stepped forward and tore off the remaining tatters of his shirt.

“I never liked that outfit, anyway. Kind of hard to move around in,” he said.

“Might as well strip down all the way. We know how this is going to end,” Katsumi said.

Katsumi easily tore off the rags that barely covered her breasts. There wasn’t much about them that couldn’t have already been guessed, but Yuuichi was relieved to see that his fears of furry boobs were unfounded. The skin was as smooth and flawless as the rest of her torso, and they were small and pert enough that there was no reason to be concerned about them flopping around in battle. When she took off her lower rags, Yuuichi was surprised to see that there was no fur there either. She was certainly wet, however, though there was no way to tell if it was from the battle or simply because she was in heat. Out of ‘common courtesy’, Yuuichi took his own pants off as well. Katsumi looked down at his erection and let out a hungry growl.

“Good lord, Yuuichi! You’ve been going commando this whole time?” Gosai shouted.

Ignoring him, Yuuichi threw a flurry of punches at Katsumi. She blocked or dodged most of them, countered a few, and was hit by several. She responded with her own series of attacks. They both fought much more ferociously than before, focusing on close combat rather than dancing around each other as they had been. Eventually, Katsumi managed to create an opening in Yuuichi’s assault and launched herself at him. She pinned him to the ground and gave a disturbing laugh as she prepared to lower herself onto him. However, he quickly locked his legs around hers and twisted his entire body, reversing their positions.

The fight was all but over. Yuuichi knew that there was only one thing left to do in order to claim victory. Katsumi struggled to break free, but Yuuichi kept her pinned down as he positioned himself to enter her. She suddenly stopped struggling and shut her eyes.

“NO!” she screamed.

Katsumi remained still, waiting to feel his penetration. When nothing happened, she tentatively opened one of her eyes. She saw Yuuichi gazing down at her with concern on his face, and both her eyes shot open as she looked incredulously at him.

“What the fuck are you waiting for?” she asked.

“But you said—” he began.

“You won, now take your goddamn prize! Fuck, what do I have to do to get a dick in me!?” she shouted.

She suddenly gasped with pleasure as Yuuichi thrust into her. She smiled when he pulled out, but went right back to being pissed off when he didn’t go back in. She opened her mouth to yell at him, but was quickly silenced when he moved in to kiss her. She mumbled curses into his mouth before finally settling down and returning the kiss. She whimpered as he finally pulled away.

“That part’s usually supposed to come first,” he said.

He smiled down at her and ran a hand down her cheek. She winced when he touched a bruise from where he had punched her, and he stopped and cupped his hand over the spot. She grabbed his hand and pressed it harder against the bruise as she looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

“Don’t you dare be gentle with me. You’re the dominant one now,” she said.

Yuuichi moved down her body and kissed between her breasts before returning to his position with his cock between her legs.

“I’ll treat you however I want. That’s what being dominant means, right?” he said.

He didn’t give her a chance to respond before gently pumping in and out of her. She moaned in approval, letting him move on his own for a while before wrapping her legs around him and helping to set the pace. After a minute or so, he felt himself nearing his first climax. He tried to read her face to see if she was also coming close, and realized that she seemed to have been holding back for his sake. He came inside her, and she let out a small scream as she came alongside him. When she came down from her orgasm, she slowly looked up at Yuuichi. A wave of awe swept over her as she suddenly saw him in a new light.

“Oh god! Master, I... Oh, I’ve been waiting for that for so long!” she said.

“It’s Yuuichi, not Master. We’re really doing this whole thing in the wrong order,” he said.

“I don’t care who you are, that was the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt. I can’t believe I’ve spent my whole life just using men my own way, when I had something like that waiting for me.”

“We’ve barely even started. You might want to brace yourself for the rest.”

Yuuichi grabbed Katsumi and lifted her off the ground, aided by her legs wrapped around his waist, although he’d like to brag that his penis was doing most of the lifting. He pushed her up against a tree and gave her the ‘fucking’ she had been asking for. She groaned and dug her claws into his back, drawing blood but not slowing him down.

Meanwhile, Yukina looked on with a smile that hid more than a little envy. She laughed lightly when she looked at Mercedes, who was blushing furiously but unable to look away. The entire pack was watching, waiting eagerly to find out whether the same thing was in store for them. Yukina looked behind her and noticed that Gosai wasn’t peeking out from behind his tree. She walked over and saw him sitting not only on the opposite side of the tree, but facing the opposite direction from the action.

“Oh? Dirty old man doesn’t want to watch the show?” she asked.

“Hrmph. That’s my traveling companion out there. If I peek, I’ll never feel comfortable around him again,” he said.

“Well that’s not fair at all. A polite and loyal friend like you just deserves a show all the more, even if you’re not allowed to join in.”

Yukina struck a pose and slowly removed the rag covering her breasts. They were much larger than Katsumi’s, though still not large enough to get in her way while hunting, and they weren’t at all disturbed by gravity. She began playing with them a bit, and Gosai stared with a slack jaw. Once he seemed to have gotten his fill she turned around and removed the rag from her waist, wagging her tail at him as she looked over her shoulder seductively. She turned towards one of the other werewolves and beckoned her to come over. The younger wolf had brown hair and fur, and a body that seemed somewhat less built for hunting than the others. She was shorter than Yukina, but that didn’t present much of a problem as she was drawn in for a kiss. Yukina freed the other girl’s breasts as they made out with each other. Gosai, a master of anatomy, managed to avoid an awkward erection by diverting all of the blood through his nose. The girls giggled as they looked over at Gosai, their faces still pressed against each other.

“I think he’s enjoying the show,” Yukina said.

“Give it two more days and I might not even care if he’s part of it,” the other wolf said.

Back in the main clearing, Katsumi could be heard howling in another orgasm. Yukina smiled and went back to her show.

* * *

Yuuichi stood before the werewolf pack, no longer naked but unable to wear his ruined shirt. Gosai and Katsumi stood at either side of him. Yukina stood in front of him with the rest of the pack behind her, Mercedes taking a spot near the front. Dawn was just breaking, and they no longer had to rely on the moonlight to see each other.

“Sorry about all that. But now that I have your attention, maybe we can negotiate,” Yuuichi said.

“I hope you don’t think you’re head of the pack now,” Yukina said.

“I know that. Gosai’s an expert on Mamono, and I’ve learned quite a bit from him on our travels. Defeating Katsumi means that she takes orders from me, but to take control of the whole pack, I’d need to defeat all of you. At least now you know that listening to what I say is a better idea than picking a fight,” he said.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Yukina said, smiling coyly. “Being your little pet doesn’t sound like such a bad thing. Katsumi sure seemed to enjoy it.”

“Shut up, Yukina!” Katsumi shouted, blushing. Yukina giggled.

“I’m happy for you, Katsumi. Really. Now, Yuuichi, tell us what you wanted to say,” she said.

“Right. I think I know someplace where there are a few... ‘virile’ young men who shouldn’t give you much trouble,” he said.

“Why didn’t you say that in the first place!?” Katsumi yelled.

“Because you still would’ve raped me, even if you did take my advice,” he responded.

Katsumi crossed her arms and pouted.

“So what? You fucked me anyway,” she said.

“Well... As I was saying, there are some people who probably wouldn’t be too opposed to your advances. See, three days ago we ran into these boys who had found this book...” he began.

“That’s your plan!? To send them after those fools we just saved?” Gosai said.

“They were trying to resurrect the dead. Not to bring back a loved one or anything, they just wanted to have sex with ‘hot undead chicks’. They’d found a necromantic tome and, big surprise, things went horribly wrong. For some reason, the creatures they brought back fed off of life force instead of spirit energy. I saved their lives, but they were more disappointed about not getting laid than anything else. They’re still moping around the old ruins at the foot of the mountain, probably looking for some way to do it again without the tome.”

Yukina just stared at Yuuichi for a moment. After a few seconds, she burst out laughing.

“So you want us to put them in their place, right? Teach them what happens when they bite off more than they can chew?”

“Actually, it just hurt my ego that they weren’t grateful to me, so I wanted to get them laid. I have a messianic complex,” Yuuichi joked.

Yukina held out a claw and shook Yuuichi’s hand.

“It’s a deal. Thank you for your help,” she said.

Katsumi walked up to Yukina, who turned to face her. They were silent for a moment, then embraced each other. Once she was sure her face was obscured from Yuuichi, Katsumi silently cried on Yukina’s shoulder.

“I’m gonna miss you, Yukina,” she said.

“And I’ll miss you too, little Katti. But I’m so proud to finally see you off after all these years. You deserve to live better than some wild animal,” Yukina said.

Yuuichi took on a somber expression as he watched them say their goodbyes. Gosai noticed without even looking over, and hummed thoughtfully to himself.

“So she’s to be traveling with us now. Are you sure this is what you want?” he asked.

“She’s lost her position in the pack. If I ordered her to stay behind, she’d be all alone. I can’t do that to her,” Yuuichi said.

“That’s true. But you also didn’t make much effort to avoid stripping her of her title,” Gosai responded.

Yuuichi didn’t say anything. He watched as the girls continued with their farewells, and reassured himself with the fact that they seemed to be happy about it. Katsumi let go of Yukina and took off her crescent moon necklace. She cradled it in her hands one last time before holding it out to Yukina.

“You’re the head of the pack now. Take this,” she said.

“That necklace isn’t for the alpha. It’s always been yours and yours alone,” Yukina replied.

“What? But I wore this as a symbol of authority. I’m sure of it,” Katsumi said.

Yukina frowned, and seemed to be thinking of something. A tear ran down her eye, and she looked up from the necklace to the lost expression on Katsumi’s face.

“I’m sorry, Katti. I just don’t know. I think... it was something from when we were human,” she said.

Gosai stared at the necklace and began scratching his chin.

“Are you saying you don’t remember anything from when you were human? Strange. None of my research suggests that should be the case,” he said.

“But it’s a crescent moon. Did she just happen to have a moon-shaped amulet before turning into a werewolf?” Yuuichi asked.

“If it was about werewolves, it would be a full moon,” Gosai said.

“That would just be a circle. You couldn’t tell by looking at it that it’s supposed to be a moon,” Yuuichi said.

“Why are you arguing about semantics? That’s so annoying!” Katsumi said. Behind her, Yukina giggled.

“Well, at any rate, there’s one last thing that still needs to be taken care of,” Yuuichi said.

* * *

Evan found himself in a small clearing in the middle of the woods. He looked around cautiously and stepped into the center of the clearing. Mercedes came out from behind a nearby tree, already looking like a woman of the woods. The remainder of her dress had been ripped in half, with the part that had been just beneath her breasts moved down to her waist. It clung tightly to her hips and ass, starting right below her tail. She had a more confident expression than before, and there was a wild lust in her eyes. Evan hesitated for a moment, then stepped forward.

“He said you would be here. He told me what I need to do,” Evan said.

“And are you going to do it?” Mercedes asked.

Evan took a deep breath and steeled himself. He took on the fighting stance that Yuuichi had shown him. Before he could make another move, however, his feet were swept out from under him and he found himself pinned to the ground by Mercedes. They just laid there for several minutes, enjoying each other’s warmth.

“I’ll get stronger. I’ll never leave your side until I’m strong enough to defeat you. Then I can take you away from them. We’ll go somewhere we can live together, just the two of us,” Evan said.

Without a word, Mercedes began kissing him, peeling off his clothes as she did so. He started to move his hands to undress her, but she pinned his arms to the ground and continued kissing him with a wild passion.

“I love you, Mercedes.”

* * *

“So what’s the deal with Yukina? Why is she so... composed?” Yuuichi asked.

Gosai nearly tripped, but neither Yuuichi nor Katsumi seemed to notice. The three of them were walking down the path that would take them out of the mountain, and the trees were just starting to give way to open fields. A beautiful view of the lands beyond the mountains stretched out before them, showing a world ideal for a stylish adventurer like Yuuichi. Small villages, ancient ruins, and mysterious caves dotted the landscape.

“I dunno. She’s always been like that, ever since I was a kid,” Katsumi said.

“A human kid, or a werewolf kid?” Yuuichi asked.

“I don’t fucking know,” Katsumi said.

“She just seemed pretty tame for a werewolf partially in heat. Maybe it’s just because she’s so much older than you.”

“So what, I’m immature now?”

“Are you two fighting already? What happened to that tender moment you shared just a few hours ago?” Gosai asked.

“You weren’t watching us, were you?” Yuuichi asked.

Gosai came even closer to tripping. He hopped on one foot for a moment to regain his balance, then cleared his throat.

“No, I was not watching you. Though it took some effort on my part, since you weren’t doing much to hide yourselves,” he said.

“Yukina probably stripped for him. She does that,” Katsumi said.

This time, Gosai did trip. Yuuichi and Katsumi kept walking as he lay flat on the ground, eventually clambering back to his feet to catch up.

“I asked Yuuichi why he hesitated before fucking me, and you know what he said? ‘I didn’t want it to be rape’,” she said.

“Rape is always a bad thing!” Yuuichi said.

“So much worse than keeping a former alpha werewolf as a pet,” she said sarcastically.

Katsumi crossed her arms and made a show of turning her back to Yuuichi. He sighed and walked past her. She suddenly leapt at him from behind and bit into his shoulder.

“Ow! What the hell?” he shouted.

“I’m trying to turn you into a wolfman. Maybe then you’ll grow a backbone,” she said.

He pulled away from her and gave her a dirty look while rubbing his shoulder.

“Well knock it off. You know that men can’t turn into monsters,” he said.

“Right. Absolutely no such thing as a male Mamono. Now let’s hurry on,” Gosai said as he walked past them.

“Pussy,” Katsumi muttered.

“Bitch,” Yuuichi responded.

They continued to walk in silence for a few more minutes. Katsumi gradually began to walk closer to Yuuichi’s side, although she maintained her angry facade. She eventually let her hands fall back to her side.

“So where are we headed, anyway?” she asked.

“Adventure,” Yuuichi said. Katsumi glared at him impatiently, and he shrugged. “I heard a rumor about a big treasure somewhere to the east of here. It’s supposed to help with Gosai’s research, so I’m taking him out to it.”

“Sounds fun,” she said.

“You’re damn right it does,” Yuuichi said with a grin.

Yuuichi suddenly broke into a run. Katsumi paused, confused, and then recognized the challenge. She began to run after him on all fours. Gosai stopped and sighed. He looked up at the clear blue sky and smiled.

“The way they act, you’d almost think the world isn’t quite as dark as it is,” he said to nobody in particular. He then lifted up his cane and hobbled after the others as fast as he could.

* * *

In a forest far from the mountain, two naked women were enjoying each other’s company on the grass. One, a blonde, lay on her back while the other one went down on her. Her eyes were clenched shut, and she was unable to do more than whimper as her entire body shuddered with pleasure. The other one had long, wavy hair with an unnatural and striking blue color, but her face couldn’t be seen as she attacked the other woman’s pussy relentlessly. The blonde girl screamed out in orgasm, almost drowning out a high-pitched voice in the distance.

“P.T.! P.T.! I found him! I found him!” said the voice.

The blue haired woman lifted her head up from between the other woman’s legs, and turned in the direction of the voice. A small creature, like a little girl dressed in an ‘older girl’s’ Halloween devil costume, flew in her direction. She rose to her feet and walked over to it.

“He’s the one! I know it! I know it!” the creature said.

“Calm down, Irma. Tell me, what’s his name?” the blue haired woman said.

The woman put her hand on her hip and struck a pose like a model for no particular reason, as if it was her natural posture. Her body was almost impossibly curvaceous, and she had a few features of her own that also looked like a naughty Halloween costume. A pair of short horns resembling a ram’s stuck out of her hair, and she had pointed ears. A cartoonish devil’s tail writhed behind her, and a pair of bat-like wings stuck out of her hips. The wings were obviously vestigial, barely large enough to carry the weight of her breasts, let alone the rest of her. Incidentally, her breasts could have been the focus of a scientific study. They were large, not large enough to cross the line into ‘just plain silly’, but large enough that it was a miracle of physics that they didn’t sag in the slightest. Whatever the natural function of other monsters’ bodies, it was clear that hers was built purely for sex appeal.

“His name’s... Um... I don’t know. Something-Chi. But it’s him! It’s him!” Irma said.

The blonde girl suddenly began to writhe around on the grass again. She moaned and started to touch herself.

“What... What did you do to me...?” she managed to say between moans.

The blue haired woman walked over and knelt down next to her lover’s head. She gently caressed the woman’s face, sending her into another orgasm just from the touch. She pushed aside a lock of the girl’s hair, revealing that she had pointed ears as well.

“My sweet little elf. I have to leave now, but don’t worry about a thing. A part of me will always be with you, I promise,” she said.

The woman kissed the elf on the lips, nearly sending her into convulsions, then rose to her feet. She casually strode off into the trees with Irma following close behind, swaying her hips as much as she could manage without looking like a fool.