The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Making Them Do Things: The Show”

5. Another volunteer

Although the knock wasn’t loud, more of a tentative tap really, it startled me. Melody, too deep in her trance to notice, continued her striptease. I whispered instructions in her ear that she was to stand quietly, deepening herself while ignoring all voices or sounds until I touched her shoulder. Her arms dropped to her side and her head sank forward onto her chest, her medium-length dark hair partially hiding her face. With my lovely young subject “on hold,” I went to answer the door.

To my surprise (I don’t know why, in retrospect it should have been no surprise at all), my first volunteer of the evening, Cindy, was standing there, her face displaying a mixture of nervousness and eagerness. Since I had given her no post-hypnotic instructions, she was clearly here with her own agenda. She had come to the show looking for something, and apparently the onstage portion hadn’t been quite enough!

“Ah, Cindy, from this evening’s show. What a delightful surprise!” I thought that my body blocked her view of the room, but somehow she was able to peer around me. Her face lit up at my enthusiasm, then fell as she noticed the deeply entranced and nearly naked Melody standing in the middle of the room. She flushed deeply and in an almost-whisper said, “Oh … you’re busy. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you.”

“Not at all, not at all. Melody was the volunteer who followed you this evening. You remember seeing her performance, don’t you?” Cindy nodded her head. “She can’t hear us right now, and if you’d like to come in and watch me work with her a bit, she won’t even know you’ve been here. Do you think you might enjoy that?” I had taken hold of her hand, raised it slightly, and was lightly rubbing the back of it with my thumb. Her eyes widened slightly and went a bit out of focus, as she continued to gaze at the other woman.

“Well … I guess so.” Although she was hesitant, I’m sure she thinking she still might get what she’d come for, and that it might be fun to get a “private show,” even if she wasn’t the subject.

“Melody can’t hear you at all right now. Would you like to tell me why you’re here? You would like to tell me, wouldn’t you, Cindy?” I continued to rub her hand, and she responded positively, though with a deep blush, as I began to lead.

“Yes, I was hoping you’d hypnotize me again. I enjoyed that so much. It was so erotic. I was hoping that you might show me more.”

“Show you more, or have you show me more, Cindy? Make you show me more. Is that what you had in mind, Cindy?” Blushing even more deeply, gazing at the floor, she nodded her head. “It excites you to be made to do things, things you might not do when awake? Isn’t that so?” Again a nod. “I want you to relax, Cindy. Relax and look at me. And I want you to tell me why this excites you.”

The young woman lifted her head. She seemed less nervous now, her voice calm and even. “I’m not sure why it excites me so much, but it does. The thought of losing control, of having no choice is such a turn-on. I’ve fantasized for years of being hypnotized and being forced to perform sexual acts. Just thinking about it gets me so hot.”

“Yes, I can see that it does, Cindy. Did your hypnotic experience this evening meet your expectations?”

“Oh, yes,” she enthused. “It really felt like I had no choice, like I had to do anything you told me. It almost felt like I was outside my body, and just watching. I think if you had told me to fuck a man in the audience, I would have done it, even if he was really ugly. I just don’t think I had any control over myself. You were completely in control and I had to obey.”

“And that excites you, doesn’t it?”

She nodded, “Very much. I want to feel more of that. Even stronger. And you can use me any way you want.”

“Well, that certainly is a tempting offer.” I smiled, and she returned it. “Why don’t you come in, sit down and watch for a bit as I continue to work with Melody, and then perhaps we can explore the sorts of things I might “make” you do—an even more intense hypnotic experience. How does that sound?” Again, the smiles as she nodded in agreement. She took a seat in a padded armchair as I returned my attention to the deeply entranced Melody.

“You hear me now, Melody, and want to respond deeply to me.” I touched her shoulder and she nodded in response to my words. “Continue to strip for me now, growing even more aroused. We are all alone, and you want to undress for me completely.”

With that, the hypnotized young woman continued to slowly work her panties off, revealing her moistly flushed pussy lips, clothed in their rich dark fur. When she finished removing the last of her clothing, I instructed her to stroke herself, cautioning that she was not to orgasm until I instructed her to do so. Her fingers glistened as she slowly worked them between her inner lips. From time-to-time I had her lick her fingers, which she did eagerly in response to my hypnotic suggestion that they were the most delicious things she’d ever tasted. Her moans and soft sighs as she licked and sucked were punctuated with moans and soft sighs when I had her return to her stroking.

Occasionally, I glanced at Cindy who sat enraptured at Melody’s performance. Her eyes were wide and gleaming as she eagerly watched each moment. Her chest was heaving and at times, particularly when I was instructing my subject, she gave a little gasp. After Melody had stroked herself for several minutes, I beckoned to Cindy, motioning her to stand at my side.

“Melody, I want you to open your eyes now, and go even deeper for me. Very good. As you continue your pleasurable stroking, I want you to notice Cindy here. You can see her, can’t you?”

“Yes,” she sighed.

“She’s a very lovely young woman, isn’t she, Melody?”

“Lovely.”

“Although you hear only my voice, you enjoy looking at Cindy.”

“Enjoy.”

“You find her very, very attractive, and looking at her is heightening your arousal. You’re beginning to wonder what it would be like to make love to her.”

“Wonder.”

“No!” Cindy exclaimed, grabbing my arm.