The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Making Them Do Things: The Show”

6. Three’s a crowd?

Melody paid no attention to Cindy’s exclamation, gazing blankly at the blonde as she continued to fondle herself. I turned to Cindy, inquiring as to the cause of her outburst.

“No? I’m surprised to hear that word from you, Cindy.”

“I’m not attracted to women. The thought really turns me off. I don’t want to do this.”

“You want to be made to do things that you wouldn’t consider on your own though. Isn’t that so, Cindy?”

Cindy blushed, lowered her eyes and mumbled, “yes, but … ”

“If you’re honest with yourself and with me, Cindy, there are no “buts” here. Responding to my deep hypnotic suggestions—suggestions that will make you feel an attraction for Melody—will make you feel very helpless and controlled, won’t it?”

Eyes even lower and voice even less distinct, she whispered, “yes.”

“And you do want to feel that level of deep control. To know in your deepest self that you’re being made to do things you wouldn’t do when awake, and entirely because of my hypnotic conditioning. Isn’t that so, Cindy?”

The young woman was deeply flushed, her eyes on the floor. After a long pause with no response, I repeated, “Isn’t that so, Cindy?” Again a long pause, during which she continued to redden and her breathing quicken. Again in a soft, low voice, “Isn’t that so, Cindy?” Finally, reluctantly, she nodded her head just the least bit and voiced a barely audible, “yes.”

“When you’re ready to feel that deep, deep control, Cindy, to know that you have no choice but to experience being changed by the power I have over you, raise your head and look into my eyes.”

For a long, long moment she remained, head down. Her breathing was rapid, uneven. She trembled a bit, and I could tell that emotions were warring within her. At last, slowly, she raised her head and her gaze met mine.

“Very good, Cindy. You’re going to go deep for me now and feel my deep control over you. You want to go very, very deep. Sinking deep into my hypnotic gaze. You feel it now. Each moment you sink deeper, become more helpless. Helpless to resist. You feel my power over you growing stronger each moment. Your eyes are locked in place, you cannot move them. My eyes are taking you deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Deep hypnosis. Obedient hypnosis. Your eyes are impossibly heavy. Close them now, sink deep, and tell me that you are deep and obedient.”

“I’m deeply hypnotized now and must obey you.”

“Good girl. You know that you have no choice now but to obey my deep hypnotic commands, don’t you?”

“Yes. I must obey your hypnotic commands.”

“How will you feel when I make you do things using my hypnotic control over you?”

“Completely helpless. Very excited. Very aroused.”

“Good girl. You know how I’m going to use my power over you, don’t you?”

“Yes. You’re going to make me bisexual.”

“Do you want to become bisexual, Cindy?”

“I have no choice. I’m helpless. You control me.”

“How does that make you feel, Cindy?”

“So hot. I’ve never been so hot before, so excited.” Cindy’s breathing was shallow and rapid now. Her tight nipples were clearly visible as they pressed against the thin fabric of her blouse.

“Very good. I want you to open your eyes, gaze at Melody, and notice how lovely she is.”

“Yes. She’s very lovely.”

“Watching her stroke herself is beginning to arouse you. You’re finding her more and more attractive and sexy.”

“Yes, she’s so hot. I’m getting so turned on.”

“Good girl, Cindy. You will continue to feel your attraction to her get stronger and stronger. You want to feel that attraction get stronger now.”

“Oh god, I want to obey you. I want to do what you tell me; be what you tell me. I’m so hot, so turned on.”

“Very good, Cindy. Now I want you to watch and listen as I continue to work with Melody. Feel your arousal and attraction grow as I condition her.”

I turned towards the dark-haired, naked young beauty. “Melody, you feel your attraction to Cindy growing. She gets you hot, turns you on. All you can think of now is what it would be like to make love to her—to feel her hands on your body, to feel her lips, to touch and caress her. You will become more and more aroused as you watch her strip for you, more and more aroused but unable to cum until I let you.”

As she listened, Cindy began to moan. She was whispering, “Oh god, oh god,” over and over again. When I mentioned that she was going to strip for her hypnotic partner, she gave a gasp. I turned and looked at her. Not a word was required. Cindy’s face was empty, her eyes distant as her hands began to move to the buttons on her blouse. I gestured, and she turned to gaze into Melody’s eyes. The two hypnotized women continued to stare at each other, one stroking her naked body, the other slowly removing her own clothing, both panting more and more rapidly with mounting desire.

When Cindy was completely naked, I moved behind her and, cupping her bare breasts, whispered into her ear. “You want her. She gets you so hot. You’re so aroused, so turned on. You want to make love to her. You want that so much, so very, very much.”

Cindy was squirming against me, softly whispering, “oh god, oh god,” over and over again. I ran a hand over her smooth, soft belly, stroking rhythmically. Gradually I lowered my caresses, at last slipping between her legs for just a few moments. My fingers were coated with warmth and moisture, and when I held them to her lips, she sucked eagerly, like a newborn kitten.

“Tell me what you want now, Cindy.”

“I want her. I can’t help it. I can’t control myself. I want her so much … so much.”

“That’s right, Cindy. You can’t control yourself. Go ahead, take her now.”

With that, Cindy launched herself at the other woman. She pressed herself against Melody, gluing her lips tightly against those of her entranced partner. They kissed wildly, passionately, running their hands over each other, squirming, and moaning. I continued to whisper into their ears—first one, then the other, heightening their arousal and reinforcing their desire.

After a time, Cindy began kissing her way downward over Melody’s body, until at last she was on her knees, facing her partner’s furred mound. Melody keened with delight as Cindy’s tongue, slowly and tentatively at first, then gradually more firmly and surely, stroked into the moistness. Applying light pressure to her shoulder, I guided Melody down into an armchair while Cindy adroitly maintained contact with her lips and tongue. I leaned over and began to kiss the seated woman, enjoying the response of her lively tongue. After a long, intensely erotic kiss during which Cindy continued to lick and suck, I continued my instructions.

“When Cindy cums you will cum with her long and hard, Melody.” Melody gave a moan, as did Cindy. My arousal was not far behind that of my two lovely subjects as I watched them respond to my hypnotic control. I slipped off my trousers and briefs and then, with only the gentlest of touches, guided Cindy to her feet. I was amazed at her agility—at no time did she break contact with the squirming Melody as she assumed a standing posture, bent over at the waist. She stood fully revealed and my cock slid effortlessly into her moist and ready depths.

As I began to stroke into my hypnotized subject, I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “Melody can’t cum until you do, Cindy. You want to cum so much, and make her cum, but you are unable until I give permission.”

Cindy let out a muffled moan, and began to rock her hips, heightening my pleasure. I continued to whisper into her ear, building her arousal while I stroked into her. As I approached orgasm, I gave Cindy a new instruction, “When you feel me cumming inside you, Cindy, you will reach your own orgasm, but not until then.” Her movements intensified, and within moments I was releasing deep inside her. A chain reaction ensued. Cindy raised her head and began to wail. Melody, hearing Cindy’s climax, echoed with cries of her own. All three of us were panting and moaning with excitement.

After a long, long pleasurable interlude, the three of us grew calmer and, a bit reluctantly, I slid out of the now-relaxed Cindy. I had both of the young women rise to their feet, and continued to instruct them.

“You love being hypnotized by me and enjoy your sexual fantasies with me, don’t you?” Both women nodded, smiles of satisfaction on their faces. “You want to return for more, for deeper experiences, deeper conditioning, don’t you?” Again, a pair of nods. “You’ll be back very, very soon, wanting more, isn’t that right?” More nodding and smiling. “Very good. When I awaken you, you will both remember what happened in your trance, and will enjoy thinking about what you thought, saw, and felt.” Nods. “It’s time for you to awaken now on my count of five. Awaken feeling relaxed, refreshed, energetic. On five now … One … becoming more aware … Two … relaxed and refreshed … Three … coming up … Four … remembering everything … Five … wide awake now.”

The women blinked their eyes open. For a moment both seemed a bit dazed. Slowly, first Cindy, and then Melody, realized their state of undress. Both women blushed and scurried about for their clothing, dressing with eyes lowered. In silence, I enjoyed the sight of the two lovely women donning their apparel. Once dressed, I motioned them to me and coaxed a long, lingering kiss from each, Cindy with eager enthusiasm, Melody, a bit reluctantly at first, but then melting into the embrace with hungry lips. Finally I broke away, wished them both a good night, then spent the rest of the evening contemplating future possibilities with this lovely pair.