The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Making Them Do Things: The Show”

4. Backstage

After the show, a tap on my door. “Ah, my lovely volunteer! What brings you, Melody?”

“I’m … I’m not really sure. I guess I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed the show, and to thank you.”

“You were skeptical about hypnosis before you participated in my show, weren’t you, Melody?”

“Yes. I thought it was all a fake.”

“And now? Now that you’ve had a chance to experience it?”

“I’m really not sure. I just don’t remember. I remember you were talking about feeling sleepy, and I couldn’t stop yawning. Then I was back in my seat again, and people were applauding. My friends told me that I undressed for you and had an orgasm, but I don’t remember it. I just can’t remember what happened.”

“And when you think about that, having a sexual experience onstage, one that you can’t remember, how does that make you feel, Melody?”

The lovely young woman blushed deeply, and looked down at the floor, refusing to meet my eyes. I paused, a long pregnant pause, as she continued to struggle with her embarrassment and, I suspect, a growing sense of arousal. After a long, long minute of silence, I continued to speak.

“And now, Melody? Why is it that you’re here with me right now, Melody?”

Her blush deepened, as she continued to gaze at the floor. Her breathing had become rapid and shallow. I gently placed a hand under her chin, and lifted her unresisting head upwards.

“Look at me, Melody. That’s right, look at me. In a few moments, you’ll tell me why you’re here. As you gaze into my eyes, as you gaze deeply, it will become easy for you to talk, to respond. You do want to respond to me, to respond deeply, don’t you, Melody?”

“Yesssss,” she whispered. She had that lovely ‘deer in the headlights’ look that I love so much. She was breathing even more rapidly now, almost hyperventilating. I removed my hand from her chin, confidant that her head would remain tilted upward, her eyes locked on mine. I placed fingertips on her temples, and began to lightly massage as I continued to intone.

“That’s right, Melody. You want to respond, to respond deeply. Responding deeply, Melody. Deeper and deeper now. Responding more and more deeply. You’re very deep for me now, aren’t you, Melody?”

“I’m deeply hypnotized.”

“Very, very good, Melody. You’re deeply hypnotized and deeply responsive now. What happens when you’re very deep for me, Melody?”

“Must obey you.”

“That’s right, Melody. There’s a reason why you’re here right now. You want to tell me now why you’re here.”

“Couldn’t resist my fantasy. No choice.”

“That’s right, Melody. You’re here to live out your fantasy. That’s what you want, to experience your fantasy. Isn’t that right, Melody?”

“Yes. My fantasy.”

“You want to tell me your fantasy now, don’t you, Melody?”

“Yes, want to tell you.”

“Go ahead, Melody, you can relax even more deeply, and tell me everything.”

“Want you to control me. Make me do things. Sexy things.”

“Is this a fantasy you’ve had for a long time, Melody? Or is it new tonight?”

“Tonight.”

“And does it excite you to have this new fantasy, Melody?”

“Excites me.”

“Very good, Melody. You want to explore your new fantasy now, don’t you?”

“Want to explore.”

“You want explore sexual submission, don’t you, Melody?”

“Submission.”

“Have you had fantasies of submission before tonight, Melody?”

“No.”

“But you have fantasies of submission now, don’t you, Melody?”

“Now.”

“You have fantasies of deep submission, don’t you, Melody?”

“Deep.”

“These fantasies of deep hypnotic submission excite you, don’t they, Melody.”

“Excite me.”

“You now remember undressing during the show, don’t you, Melody?”

“Undressing.”

“You want to undress for me again, don’t you, Melody?”

“Undress for you.”

“You will feel sexy and submissive as you undress for me.”

“Sexy and submissive.”

“You want to feel sexy and submissive as you undress for me.”

“Want it.”

“What do you want to do right now, Melody?”

“Undress for you.”

“And how will you feel as you undress for me?”

“Sexy and submissive.”

“Good, girl, Melody. Go ahead and undress now—very slow and sexy. You hear slow, sexy music which will help you strip for me.”

“Music.”

With that, the deeply entranced woman began to disrobe. Her hands slowly unbuttoned her blouse as she swayed to an unheard rhythm. Her eyes gazed into mine, with a look of undisguised desire. When the last button was unfastened, she began to run her hands over her midriff and breasts, slowly and erotically stroking herself, gradually working the shoulders of her blouse off, revealing the smooth soft skin of her upper body.

Her bra was front fastening, and she continued to gaze into my eyes, running her tongue seductively over her lips as she very, very slowly unfastened it, gradually revealing her firm ripe breasts. The nipples were hard, and she gently stroked them between thumb and forefinger, pulling them outward into tight, stiff little nubbins.

The skirt was next. Her hips undulated slowly in ages-old sexual rhythms as she loosened it—first the snaps and then a long, slow unzipping. She brushed the fabric downward, lingering on hips, then on tender thighs, stoking, caressing, arousing. Her breathing was harsh and labored now. Her eyes had closed, and she appeared lost in a sexual reverie. Her panties, where they covered her mound, were dark with moisture, and she had begun to moan with pleasure.

She hooked a thumb into the waist of her panties on either side and maddeningly slowly began to ease them downward, still swinging her hips in their seductive motions. At that very moment, there was a knock on the door.