The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love or Lust?

Chapter 6

MC, MF, FF, FD

“Is that all?” The old man behind the cash register asked as he punched the price of the doll in.

“No I think that’s it,” Allan took out the money he had set aside and put it on the counter.

As Allan watched the old man put the doll into a paper bag he wondered how he was going to give it to Tina. She always seemed to have a way of knowing when he was hiding something and could draw the truth out. Thankfully she said she was going to be busy for a bit with preparing the party, so he wouldn’t see her again till it was actually time to give the presents. The doll was nowhere near the price of the others, but still he wanted to give something to Tina to show that he cared.

“Here you go,” the old man smiled and handed over the doll, “Can you wait just one second though? I have something else for you.”

“Okay,” Allan said as he watched the old man reach under the counter and pull out a small box.

“This would make an excellent gift to go with the doll,” the old man opened the box to reveal a small simple silver chained bracelet with a gem mounted on it. Attached was a small blue crystal. It looked to be way outside of Allan’s budget.

“I’m sorry,” Allan pushed the bracelet away, “I’m afraid I can’t afford this.”

“I’m giving you this,” the old man pushed the box back, “Kind of my way of saying thank you for taking that doll off my hands.”

“Is something wrong with it?” Allan opened the paper bag to inspect the doll more carefully for defects he might have missed.

“Not that I can tell,” the old man scratched his chin, “I got it five years ago at a swap meet. I figured I would turn an easy profit on it, but it just sat there all that time. I was beginning to think the doll was cursed or something and was getting ready to just toss it before you came along.”

“Well I don’t see any problems with it,” Allan closed the bag and grabbed the small white box, “Thanks for the bracelet though. I’m sure the girl I’m giving it to will love it.”

“Thank you and come again,” the old man waved and smiled as Allan exited the shop.

* * *

Tina sat in her fold up chair as she watched Emma decorate the main hall of her mansion for the party. Gently she gave a light tug to try and get up, but the psychic command her mom had given her held tightly. Every year it was like this, Alex would give Tina a command so she couldn’t move so Emma could decorate without interference. It annoyed Tina greatly over losing so much control.

“Oh it’s not that bad,” Alex said from behind Tina, “You act so in control all year round. It’s only fair that there should be one day that you don’t have any say in anything. Just relax for once, it’s not going to be that bad.”

Tina merely fumed as she watched Emma. The decorations she could handle, it was the guest list she couldn’t. Her mom had a rather bad tradition of inviting way more people than she would care for. Tina just wanted a nice quiet birthday party for once.

“I didn’t invite that many people,” Alex said to alleviate some of Tina’s stress, “Just your popular friends, Allan, and some of his family and friends. I didn’t invite any of my friends this time.”

“You still could have left the guest list up to me,” Tina struggled against her invisible bonds once again, “Speaking of which, when are the guests supposed to arrive?”

“Oh, in about two hours or so,” Alex headed over to Emma to help, “Allan might arrive a little late though. I invited his brother, so he’s sure to try and talk him into staying home with Cindy.”

“Why did you invite him?” Tina looked at her mom confused, “I barely know Gregg or Cindy beyond what I sensed from them whenever I drop Allan off at his house.”

“I think they are interesting people,” Alex grinned, “I’m sure they are going to liven up the party greatly. This will probably be your last party at home and I want it to be very special.”

“I’m all for special,” Tina replied sarcastically as she hung her head backwards over the chair, “Just don’t do anything too crazy okay? For all your talk about keeping our powers secret, you sure like to use yours a lot.”

“I don’t think that will be necessary,” Alex grinned as the last of the decorations went up, “I’m sure things will go very well without my help. Now then, let’s get you to your room and get you dressed. We want our birthday girl looking her best before the guests arrive.”

* * *

Allan sighed as he put the gift Tina made him get into the large stack of gifts already there. His real presents had been given to Emma so he could give them to her in private later on. Allan wasn’t happy with a large crowd, but he was more disturbed by the fact that Gregg and Cindy had received invitations as well. He spent hours trying to talk them out of it, but Gregg insisted and Allan knew Tina would be mad if he was late, so he gave in.

Cindy was already making rounds with the other guests. She rarely showed enthusiasm for anything, but Allan could see a predatory look in her eyes. The same look whenever she tried seducing him. Gregg was nowhere to be seen, not that he would have been any help. He never seemed to care about anything Cindy was doing.

“Stop looking so stressed out,” Rick said giving Allan a pat on the back, “We are in one of the best known parties for high school. Every year this is the party all the students want to get invited to and thanks to your relationship we are in.”

“Just don’t overdo it,” Allan sighed, “I would really like to not make Tina mad.”

“Are you kidding?” Rick laughed as he began dancing to the music and heading away from Allan, “This is the last good party of the year and the only one I’ve ever been invited to. I’m going to make the most of it.”

Allan let out another sigh as he let Rick go. Cindy was striking up a conversation with some of the basketball team. Allan had no clue why he had to be the one to keep Cindy out of trouble. He had no idea what Tina was thinking sending an invitation to Gregg and Cindy. Still he was going to do his best to make sure everything went smoothly as possible.

* * *

“I can’t believe you invited him,” Christie said in disgust looking at Allan making his way across the floor, “I know he’s your boyfriend and all, but you should have kept the guest list to this party to people who belong here.”

“The fact that he’s my boyfriend means he belongs here,” Tina said in frustration, “If you don’t like it you can leave.”

“I don’t know what you see in him,” Wendy spoke up, “He’s just a geek.”

Tina smiled a bit as she easily read Wendy’s mind. Wendy was putting on a tough act, but her feelings gave her away. She wanted Allan. Not as a boyfriend, she just wanted him in a sexual relationship. She was feeling frustrated that Tina had gotten to him first. She felt even more frustrated by the fact she didn’t understand why she wanted Allan.

“If you guys aren’t going to be supportive of this I don’t know why I keep you around as friends,” Tina grabbed a glass of sparkling cider as Emma walked by.

“We are your friends,” Christie said not taking her eyes off Allan, “We’re trying to get you to end a big mistake.”

“Ah here we go. Here Wendy take this,” Tina handed Wendy a glass as some slow music came on, “I’m going to have a nice dance with my boyfriend okay? I’ll be back when you two stop acting so stuck up okay?”

“Tina!” Wendy whined as Tina left her.

Tina quickly made her way through the crowd of people and towards Allan. He was very stressed out trying to get his family and friend to behave. Gently Tina grabbed him from behind and whispered, “Time to dance boyfriend. Make it a good show for my friends.”

“I’m kinda busy,” Allan said as he continued looking around.

“It’s my party and you’re my boyfriend,” Tina turned Allan around and took the lead, “You’re expected to dance with me so that’s exactly what we are going to do.”

Allan had little resistance as Tina pulled him in close. Thoughts of his brother and Cindy were pushed back as Allan began to enjoy the gentle dance with Tina. Tina could feel fresh sensations of pleasure beginning to form between her legs. Idly she wondered if she could escape the party with Allan to relieve herself, but she contained her feelings.

“Not bad,” Tina gave Allan a peck on the cheek as one song ended and another began.

* * *

Allan felt completely weak in the knees as he rested on a chair. He had lost track of Gregg and Cindy, but nothing seemed to matter anymore. He had three dances with Tina and they all felt like a slice of heaven in their own right. As Tina mingled with her friends Emma came up and stood in front of Allan.

“Lady Alex has requested that I escort you to Lady Tina’s room,” Emma said with a light bow, “There you can give her your presents.”

“Alright,” Allan said getting off his chair.

Emma quickly led Allan out of the main hall and towards Tina’s room. The halls still confused Allan, but he thought he was finally getting the hang of the place. After a brief walk Emma brought Allan to Tina’s room. Allan noticed immediately that the gifts he got Tina were already in the room and on her bed. Emma quickly pulled out a chair for Allan to sit in.

“Lady Tina still has a few things to attend to at the party. She should be here shortly,” Emma said as Allan took his seat.

“Okay, thank you,” Allan replied as Emma left the room.

As Allan sat alone in Tina’s room trying to think of the best way to hand Tina his presents, he thought he heard something from down the hall. Silently he got up and went to Tina’s door and looked out. Another sound rang out, it sounded like muffled moans. Looking around and seeing no one, Allan began to make his way down the hall and towards the moans.

Finally Allan reached a large unmarked door that looked like all the others. Pressing his ear up agianst the door he could hear that the moans were definitely coming from the room. Gently and carefully Allan opened the door trying not to make too much noise. As the door opened Allan could see a sparse bedroom, but no one inside. Allan felt confused as he knew he heard something coming from the room. However as he began to enter he felt a hand suddenly get placed on his shoulder, causing him to yelp.

“You really shouldn’t snoop,” Alex said as she pulled Allan away from the room, “It’s really rude.”

“I... I’m sorry,” Allan stuttered out in surprise, “I thought I heard something coming from this room.”

Alex reached over, opened the door wider and looked in, “I don’t see anything. Are you sure you heard something?”

“I... I dunno,” Allan looked towards the floor ashamed, “I guess I’m a bit too nervous. I didn’t mean to be rude.”

“Don’t worry,” Alex smiled as she grabbed him by the arm and began escorting him back to Tina’s room, “Tina’s almost done opening the presents that everyone else bought for her. After that I’ll have her go meet up with you in her room. That sound okay to you?”

“Okay,” Allan said as he shrugged off the noise he had heard earlier. He figured it was just a figment of his imagination since there didn’t seem to be anything in the bedroom he heard it from.

* * *

Tina smiled a fake smile as she opened her last present from Christie. She already knew that it was a shirt that was the latest craze, still she tried to act surprised. Tina was ready for the party to end and usually that was shortly after all the presents had been opened. Everyone would enjoy a few more songs and snacks, then they would go home.

“Thank you Christie,” Tina said as happy as she could, “Well thanks for the gifts everyone. There’s still plenty of snacks and a few songs left on the CD player. Let’s enjoy ourselves.”

As the crowd dispersed and went to their groups Tina let out a sigh. It was almost over and she could finally rest for the evening. A few party guests were missing, but Tina could feel them with Cindy a few rooms over. As Emma began retrieving the gifts, Alex came over and took Tina by the arm.

“Alright Tina,” Alex said grinning, “Time for you and your boyfriend to have a nice tender moment.”

“Can’t you send him home or something,” Tina complained, “I would really rather not crush him.”

“I know that won’t happen,” Alex tugged Tina along, “By the way, he heard Alice from Emma’s room.”

“Did he find her?” Tina straightened up from concern.

“Relax, I directed him to the room next to Emma’s. He thinks it was all in his head, however we do need to buy that girl a better gag. She sure makes a lot of noise with that vibrator in her.”

“It’s hard to completely muffle someone screaming and I don’t want to do anything that would harm Alice,” Tina shrugged as they got to her bedroom door, “Do I really have to go through with this?”

“It will be good for you,” Alex shoved Tina towards the door, “Now get in there and have some fun.”

Tina took in a deep breath as she opened her bedroom door. Inside Allan was waiting with his two gifts on her computer chair. Smiling Tina went in and closed the door behind her. Allan was clearly nervous as he sweated bullets. As Tina entered he quickly stood up and held out the two presents.

“Here you go,” Allan said quickly, “I know you didn’t want me to, but it didn’t feel right if I didn’t get you something myself.”

“Alright let’s see what we have here,” Tina said annoyed as she grabbed the presents from Allan and began opening the big box, “Oh another doll.”

Tina was about to go through her well rehearsed speech of telling Allan that he made a mistake and should have stuck to the plan. However as she held the doll in her hands a strange sensation began to fill her. It was so much like Allan’s love, but it was coming from the doll. Tina had to sit down as her pussy burned with desire.

“Um.. Allan...” Tina tried keeping her train of thought, “Where did you get this?”

“That kind of ruins the point of a gift,” Allan said looking at the floor.

Memories from Tina’s childhood began flooding her mind. Tina remembered her mom showing her techniques for imprinting emotions onto objects. She never really could get the hang of the technique, but her mother did have one strong warning to go with it. Anyone could imprint their feelings onto an object, even if they weren’t a psychic. Many times non psychics would do it without realizing. Psychic’s could pick up those emotions much easier though and could be affected by them as if they came from the person directly.

“Oh, I’ll get you for this,” Tina muttered under her breath, “Just you wait Mom.”

“Are you okay?” Allan moved towards Tina.

“Allan, I...” Tina could feel her thoughts getting hazy. Suddenly she grabbed Allan by the shirt and forced him onto his back on the bed, “I can’t do it anymore Allan. I have to have you, I want you to be my real boyfriend.”

“Wait what!?” Allan struggled to get up in the confusion.

Tina quickly bent down and kissed Allan on the lips as she regained some of her thought, “I know you want me so there shouldn’t be a problem right? There’s just one small thing though. If we do become a real couple, I’m in charge. How I’ve been taking charge since we first started is exactly how it will be, I will own you. Please say yes.”

Tina bit her lip as she could feel Allan thinking. If he rejected her, she would be reduced to begging and losing all the control she had built up. Luckily Allan’s thoughts began to clear. Gently he smiled and leaned back up to kiss Tina, “Alright, I accept your conditions.”

Tina let out a sigh of relief as she began ripping Allan’s clothes off his body. It would be a night to remember. Even though it was a bit spur of the moment, she had finally had Allan in a real relationship and now she would get her benefits and have all she wanted of Allan.

Continued.....