The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love or Lust?

Chapter 5

MC, MF, FF, FD

Allan stared at Gregg, anger burning in his eyes, as he laid in his bed. Gregg was clearly doing his best not to laugh, but Allan could tell he could barely contain himself. To him it was just one big joke or something. The only small comfort he found in the situation was the fact that Cindy was out of the room. That was only achieved by him practically demanding it after what she had done.

“Oh come on Allan,” Gregg finally said, “It wasn’t that bad. Vitamins are good for you and Cindy is a nurse at the hospital by my school, so she knows what she’s doing with needles. She would never do anything to harm you.”

“She’s a freaking psychopath!” Allan yelled, “She tried having sex with me after that to ‘boost my energy’. She deserves to be locked up and you with her for allowing it.”

Gregg let out a sigh, “You really should loosen up a bit bro. She was just having a bit of fun. Most guys would jump on the chance to tap someone like Cindy.”

Allan shook his head in complete disbelief, “Most guys would care if their girlfriend was hitting on their younger brother. What’s with that anyways?”

“Like I said, Cindy is a bit more free than most girls,” Gregg shrugged and then pulled out a picture, “Before I forget, here’s a picture of her friends. If you get bored with Tina let me know and I’ll hook you up real fast.”

“I’m not you,” Allan pushed the picture away, “I’m not going to just cheat on Tina like that. Now let me get some rest, I have school in the morning and I would like to have some energy for it.”

“Alright you win,” Gregg put the picture back in his pocket, “Let me know if you change your mind though. Nothing wrong with a little variety in your diet.”

“Gregg!” Allan shouted in frustration as his brother left the room.

* * *

Tina walked proudly through the school with Allan at her side. So far the reactions from the people they passed were pretty much what she expected. Allan was also displaying about as much fear and nervousness as she expected. A few jocks had real anger and plans for vengeance upon seeing them, but a quick change in their brains fixed that. Tina expected she would probably have a few more by the end of the day. Upon seeing Christie, Tina stopped though.

“Allan sweetie,” Tina said bending over slightly to meet Allan’s eyes, “Go on ahead to class. I have a few things I need to take care of.”

“Um, alright,” Allan said as Tina suddenly planted a kiss on his lips much to his and the school’s surprise. There was fresh surges of anger all over the place, but Allan’s emotions were the strongest as his feelings for her rapidly bubbled to the surface. Tina had to fight herself to stay in control.

“I can’t believe you did that!” Christie said as Allan left, “Have you gone mental?”

“Maybe,” Tina said teasingly, “Maybe I’m just tired of being dateless.”

“Then be like every other popular girl and date someone of your social status,” Christie dragged Tina into a nearby restroom, “If you date Allan there will be consequences not even you can avoid.”

“So what,” Tina put her hands on her hips, “School has just a few weeks left and then it’s one final summer break before college. At this point no one’s social standing here really even matters.”

“If you insist on dating that... that..” Christie seemed to stutter on her words with anger, “That geek! Well then, this friendship is through.”

“Fine then,” Tina shrugged and began to exit the restroom, “I guess we’re done then.”

Tina could feel Christie’s anger as she left. It wouldn’t be the last time she would hear from her, but for the moment it wasn’t worth the fight. Christie was just a minor annoyance at best and presented no real threat to her or Allan. For now that was all that mattered.

* * *

Allan could feel every set of eyes on him. He knew that showing up as Tina’s boyfriend would cause a few problems, still it seemed blown way out of proportion. Everyone seemed to be avoiding him and he could constantly hear whispers which he knew were about him and Tina.

“So you’re the boy Tina picked huh?” an angry sounding female voice came from behind. Allan quickly turned around to see Wendy one of the school cheerleaders, “I don’t know what Tina see’s in you, but it’s wrong. Scum like you shouldn’t be allowed to date girls like Tina. Do yourself a favor and break up with her by the end of the day. If you don’t I can’t guarantee your safety.”

“Listen, I don’t want any trouble,” Allan replied.

“Shut up!” Wendy shouted as she kicked Allan’s desk, “You will break up with Tina, you will go back to whatever pathetic hole you crawled out of, and you will stay there! Do you understand?”

Allan could only nod in fear and Wendy finally smiled a bit in triumph as she walked away. Slowly the class got back to talking after the little show and Rick finally came up and took a seat next to Allan.

“That was insane,” Rick said after he took his seat, “Then again it’s to be expected after what you managed. Popular girls like Tina just don’t date people on the lower half of the social ladder. Not in this school anyways.”

Allan gently banged his head on his desk, “All I wanted to do was date her. I never imagined it would be like this though.”

“What did you expect it to be like?” Rick asked sarcastically, “You walk in and two months later you’ve managed to turn the entire school on its head. Wendy’s just the first, I heard some of the football players are planning something. You can expect this to continue until either school ends or you break up with Tina.”

“Don’t remind me,” Allan groaned, “Sadly, breaking up isn’t exactly an option right now.”

“That’s your choice,” Gregg seemed oblivious to the comments meaning, “If you get hospitalized I’ll help as much as I can with the medical bills.”

“Gee, thanks,” Allan said as the bell for class rang.

* * *

Tina sat in silence as she and Allan drove down the road towards her mansion. Allan was a bit more quiet than she had expected. His surface thought’s told all though, he had been threatened by more than one student and he was getting nervous about their whole deal.

“You’re silent,” Tina said to break the silence, “What happened?”

“I’ve been getting threats,” Allan replied looking out the window trying not to make eye contact, “I’m not sure this fake relationship is going to work. They promised to harm me if I didn’t break up with you.”

“Who are you more afraid of?” Tina stared at Allan menacingly after nudging him to look at her, “You can either give into their demands or you can go to jail for a few months or years. Choice is completely yours.”

“Some choice,” Allan looked back away, “You’ll at least cover medical expenses right?”

“Of course,” Tina placed her hand on Allan’s thigh, “I have no intention of letting harm come to you Allan. Anyone who messes with you will be messing with me personally, everyone knows that. Their threats are just an attempt to scare you, no one wants to feel my wrath.”

Allan smiled as a mixture of his lust and love surged to the surface and his fear diminished, “I guess you’re right. So about your birthday party, can you just tell me what you want and I can maybe buy it on my own?”

“Afraid not,” Tina took her hand away and put it back on the wheel, “I told you that I make all the choices in this fake relationship of ours. I’ll be with you when the gift is purchased to make sure it’s the right thing. We’ll have to make sure it’s something you can plausibly afford.”

“Alright,” Allan sighed. Tina however could see the doll Allan intended to purchase with his own money. She tried moving the thought to the back to make him give up on it, but Allan was extremely resistant. Finally Tina gave up out of fear Allan might feel her intrusion. She would just have to reject it on her birthday.

* * *

Allan stared at Tina’s doll collection as he was left alone in her room with Tina getting some drinks. He saw a very nice doll in an antique shop and wanted to buy it for her, but he had to make sure she didn’t have it already. He jumped slightly as he heard the door open.

“I didn’t know you had a thing for dolls,” Tina said bringing in a tray with some tea on it.

“I don’t,” Allan sat down at Tina’s desk, “It’s just an interesting collection.”

“My parents bought it for me,” Tina placed a cup of tea in front of Allan, “Each one is worth at least a thousand dollars. I’ve received offers from big time collectors of over a million dollars for the complete set.”

“Wow,” Allan looked at the collection with renewed appreciation, “I had no idea.”

“Not that I would ever sell any of them,” Tina picked up a doll and looked at it, “Each one displayed here is very precious to me. I have one other doll that’s even more precious than all of these, but I never show her to anyone outside the family.”

“So what are we doing today?” Allan asked setting down his tea, “I doubt you brought me over to discuss your doll collection.”

“Nope,” Tina said setting down the doll and clapping her hands, Emma then entered with a clothes rack full of dress clothes for boys, “Today we pick out your clothes for my birthday party. I doubt you have anything suitable at your house so I had my mom buy these.”

“Do you need anything else Lady Tina?” Emma asked as she parked the rack dead center of the room.

“No, that’s fine Emma,” Tina said as she began to look through the clothes, “Hmm... looks like my mom actually went cheap this time. None of these clothes are over five hundred dollars.”

“Excuse me!?” Allan choked on some tea, “That’s cheap?”

“Well I guess not for someone like you,” Tina picked up a set and looked at it, “But most of my clothes cost a thousand dollars or more for each set.”

“I guess you really are a whole different class of person,” Allan said getting up and moving towards the rack.

“Here we go!” Tina said happily taking another suit off the rack, “Try this one on. If it works then you may get to go home early.”

* * *

“I wouldn’t count on being able to reject Allan’s gift,” Alex said interrupting Tina from dressing Alice in a new pink and frilly dress.

“Oh I think it will be easy,” Tina said as she adjusted a bow in Alice’s hair, “It’s just a doll. Sure I might feel some of his love when he tries to give it to me and that might make it a slight challenge, but I think I can handle that.”

“You’re good honey,” Alex smiled, “But you have much to learn about how your powers work with love. You’ll see on your birthday what I mean.”

“Mistress?” Alice said as Tina finished dressing her and Alex left the room, “Why don’t you want to accept Allan’s gift?”

“I need to show that I’m in control,” Tina took a step back to admire her work, “I’m not big on losing control, so I’m going to exert it wherever I can.”

“That shouldn’t matter,” Alice looked around with a blank stare, “If he loves you then you should be able to make compromises.”

“You have much to learn about me Alice dolly,” Tina said as she dragged Alice back into her collection, “I think I need to put you on a diet, you’re getting a tad heavy.”

“Well I don’t get to move much mistress,” Alice giggled, “Of course I might gain a bit of weight.”

“Well get some rest,” Tina leaned in and kissed Alice, “Tomorrow I have to move you back into Emma’s room for two days until the party has passed.”

“Alright mistress,” Alice closed her eyes as Tina shut the lights off, “Have pleasant dreams.”

continued.....