The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love or Lust?

Chapter 4

MC, MF, FF, FD

“Hey Alice,” Tina said running up to her best friend, “How was your math test?”

“Horrible!” Alice let out exasperated, “I think the teacher has it in for me.”

“I’m sure you did great,” Tina wrapped her arm around Alice’s shoulders and walked with her, “You may even score higher than me this time.”

“Not likely,” Alice smiled, “No way I can win against a machine like you.”

“I’m not a machine,” Tina gave Alice a playful shove, “I study hard every day for my good grades. It’s to the point where I doubt I’ll ever have time for a real boyfriend.”

“Any boy in this school would date you in a heartbeat. You just have to give them a chance Tina. What you need to do is find someone who hasn’t heard about those stupid rumors. I hear a boy named Allan is transferring in tomorrow. I bet he would love to go out with you.”

“How would you know that?”

“I saw the forms for him on the principal’s desk when I went to deliver something for my history teacher. His grades are average, but he seems decent from what I could gather. You should ask him out when he arrives, give the football team something to be shocked about.”

“I can’t,” Tina looked down, “I know it’s odd and that I joke about dating a lot, but there’s a reason why I don’t actually do it.”

Alice looked at her friend with concern, “Whatever it is, I know you can work through it.”

* * *

Tina shot straight up from her sleep sweating heavily. It had been a long time since she had dreamed about Alice’s past. Not since her training. Looking over she could see Alice sitting there with her eyes closed. It was hard to tell if she was sleeping or not. The second Tina went to bed she would close her eyes and keep them closed until called upon or daylight.

“Alice,” Tina whispered giving her a slight nudge.

“Yes mistress?” Alice responded opening her eyes.

“Do you remember a boy named Allan from your old life?”

Alice closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly as she thought, “I remember a new student that transferred in before you freed me from my old life. His name was Allan and I suggested that you try and date him. Of course after I met him, I sort of developed a crush on him.”

“You had a crush on Allan?” Tina’s voice rose slightly in surprise.

“Yes, I always had a thing for boys like him in my old life,” Alice said with a smile, “Short and average. Wasn’t much competition from the other girls. I could have built my own harem. Why are you asking me these questions mistress? Are you going to send me back to my old life?”

“I’m afraid that’s impossible Alice,” Tina snuggled up to her human doll and closed her eyes to go back to sleep, “I will make it up to you though. I think I know just how to do it as well.”

* * *

Allan felt something odd as he woke up. It was like he was masturbating but he clearly wasn’t using his hands. Not that he minded the feeling, it was rather pleasant. Lazily he opened his eyes and saw the site of Cindy jerking him off with a look of interest her eyes.

“Woah! What are you doing Cindy?!” Allan shouted as he pulled the covers over him.

“Your brother is bigger,” Cindy said getting up, “He’s a bit too big though, sometimes it hurts. I bet you would feel better inside of me.”

“Get out of my room!” Allan stood up keeping the blanket around him and pushing Cindy out the door, “And don’t come back in without my permission!”

Allan walked back over to his bed and flopped down. Something wasn’t right with Cindy and it bugged the hell out of him. No normal girl would jerk off her boyfriend’s brother. Suddenly his cell phone vibrated and Allan picked it up. It was a message from Tina telling him to go to her house.

“What a day,” Allan sighed as he got some pants out of his dresser, “At least it wasn’t technically cheating. Still that was wrong on so many levels. I bet I would never hear the end of it if Tina ever found out. I need to be more careful from now on.”

“Yo bro,” Gregg said entering without knocking, “I heard you got the most awesome wake up call from Cindy.”

“How on earth could you possibly be so calm about that?” Allan asked in shock, “She practically invited me to have sex with her. Doesn’t that bug you in the least bit?”

“Nah,” Gregg sat down on Allan’s bed, “I’ve told you already, that’s just Cindy. She’s really open about sex. By the way, her friends are ready for a party. Feel like heading out later today? I know you’ll love them.”

“Can’t,” Allan put a shirt on, “Tina wants me to come over today. Maybe next time.”

“A little sex never hurt anyone,” Gregg said as he got up and exited the room, “Well except Al. Poor Al, never stood a chance.”

“Who’s Al?” Allan looked at Gregg confused.

Gregg gave a big grin, “Poor guy got sexed the death. First case of it ever happening on campus. For some reason the ladies just couldn’t get enough of him. When I go out, that’s how I want to do it.”

“Get lost you creep!” Allan tossed a pillow at Gregg, “And tell Cindy to stay away from me. I don’t need that kind of stress right now.”

“Whatever you say bro!” Gregg laughed as he closed the door behind him.

* * *

“You’re late!” Tina said with a frown as Allan entered the mansion, “I texted you over two hours ago.”

“Sorry, I had to take care of some things at home first,” Allan said looking to the ground with a guilty look on his face.

Tina reached into Allan’s mind and dug up the memories of what happened with Cindy. It was cute that he would feel guilty over something like that even though he thought the relationship wasn’t real. Tina wasn’t like her mom though, she had no problem sharing Allan otherwise she wouldn’t have called him over.

Looking at the clock Tina estimated she had three hours till her mom got home. Quickly she reached into Allan’s mind and shut off his ability to process what was going on. She couldn’t erase memories, but she sure could prevent new ones from being made. It was a shame her lust filled brain couldn’t come up with the same solution. Next she arranged Allan’s thoughts so he would be totally obedient and not ask questions.

“Are you ready Allan?” Tina asked.

“Yes Tina,” Allan said without much emotion.

Tina let out a sigh. There wasn’t much she could do about the lack of emotion without some serious one on one time with him. She needed to keep the time that he couldn’t store new memories short though, so lack of emotions would have to do.

“Follow me,” Tina ordered as she turned around.

Allan silently and obediently followed Tina as she led him to her room. Once inside Tina quickly undressed him and stood him in front of the bed where Alice had her eyes closed waiting for her mistress. Tina then began undressing Alice, an act that brought a big smile to Alice’s face.

“Alright Alice, you may open your eyes,” Tina said.

Alice fluttered open her eyes and gazed upon Allan with confusion, “Is this Allan mistress?”

“Yes, I’m glad you remember,” Tina smiled, “You said you had a crush on Allan before I changed you. I know most of the feeling is gone, but there still should be something there if it was pleasant for you. I’m giving you full control of Allan. You can order him to do whatever you want for the next hour.”

Tina looked confused for a few moments, but then smiled as the memories of her crush came back, “Kiss me Allan.”

Allan immediately moved forward and gave Alice a deep kiss. With help from Tina, Alice moaned from the extreme pleasure she felt. Finally she broke the kiss and took a good look at Allan.

“Mistress?” Alice turned her attention to Tina, “Is he the boy you’ve been talking about? Is he the one that loves you?”

“Yes Alice,” Tina answered, “However if he becomes part of my life then he becomes part of yours. I can’t simply just ignore you after I get Allan. If things work out, then you should still be allowed to be pleasured and not simply forgotten.”

“I think I understand mistress...” Alice tilted her head, “Allan, have sex with mistress.”

“Wait, what...” Tina was interrupted by Allan suddenly kissing her.

After a few seconds Allan stopped kissing and quickly ripped off Tina’s shirt with inhuman strength. Everything that was limiting him had been stripped away and Tina didn’t have the willpower or the desire to stop him. Allan gently began kissing down her neck and began sucking on her tits throwing Tina into pure bliss. After a few minutes of sucking Allan stripped away her pants and panties and laid Tina down on the bed next to Alice.

“Are you happy mistress?” Alice asked innocently, “You look like you are in pain. Should I stop him?”

“No!” Tina cried out as Allan began working his way further south. Quickly he found her pussy and began eagerly licking away. Tina let out loud screams as new sensations began hitting her, making her very glad her mother was out. Finally, Allan stopped when Tina was good and wet and positioned his cock to insert into Tina.

“No!” Tina pushed Allan away with her foot, knocking him onto the floor and instantly sitting up.

“Mistress?” Alice looked as confused as ever, “Why did you stop him?”

“I’m sorry Alice,” Tina said regaining her composure, “You know I’m still a virgin. Well, at the very least have never been with a man like that. I want my first time to be special, not when Allan is a mindless zombie. I do appreciate the thought behind your order though, but this is supposed to be about you and not me. I brought Allan here to make you happy.”

“Your happiness is my happiness mistress,” Alice looked at Tina with puppy dog eyes, “Did I do wrong?”

“You did nothing wrong Alice,” Tina walked to her dresser for new clothes as she peeled off what was left of her shirt, “I guess I should rephrase my statement though. I brought Allan here to please you. I just figured I could somehow make up for some of what I did to you by letting you be with the boy you had a crush on.”

“You didn’t do anything wrong mistress,” Tina smiled once again, “How could giving anyone such happiness as mine be considered wrong? Do you want Allan to have sex with me?”

“That’s not the point,” Tina let out a sigh, “I guess this wouldn’t work to begin with. Go back to sleep Alice, I’ll wake you when Allan is gone.”

* * *

“Wake up Allan!” Allan felt a jab to his side.

Slowly he woke up and looked around. It wasn’t a room he was familiar with. There were a few couches, tables, a fireplace, and a bunch of paintings. Finally his eyes focused on Tina standing over him with an angry look on her face.

“You really are pathetic,” Tina said giving Allan another jab, “Passing out like that when you got here. I had to have Emma carry you here so you could rest.”

“Wha?” Allan looked at his watch. Forty Five minutes lost, “What happened?”

“Didn’t you hear me? You passed out you loser,” Tina forced Allan up, “Are you a man? I’ve never met a man who just passes out like that. Anyways, you burned through the time I had allotted for you today. I’ll just have to deal with you Tuesday I guess. Let me get my car ready and drive you home.”

“I can walk,” Allan said getting up and instantly feeling dizzy,

“Oh no you don’t,” Tina forced Allan back on the couch. “You think I would just let you walk in that state? What if something happens to you?”

Allan leaned back a little surprised. Tina had never shown concern for him before. Somewhere deep down though she was watching out for him. It made him feel like he had more of a chance. It was a very comforting thought.

“Oh, that’s not fair,” Tina said taking a deep breath, “Stay right here. I need to take care of something before I can take you home. You try moving and Emma has orders to hold you down by force if necessary.”

Tina left the room and Allan took a look around. He spotted Emma in the far off corner just keeping an eye on him. Something told him Tina was not making a joke about what she would do if he tried getting up. So he just laid there for half an hour before Tina finally came back a bit out of breath and sweaty.

“Let’s go,” Tina picked Allan up and led him out of the room, “If my mom comes back let her know I took Allan home.”

The ride home was silent. Every now and then Tina would look at Allan in a way that made him feel very uncomfortable. He was glad when the view of his house came into sight. The joy turned into dread when he saw his brother coming out to greet them.

“So you’re Allan’s girlfriend,” Gregg said opening Allan’s door and helping him up, “I sure was surprised when you called and told me Allan had fainted. So what’s a hot girl like you see in my brother?”

“None of your business,” Tina said reaching over and closing the door, “If you know what’s good for you, you’ll stay out of it as well. I’ve dealt with worse scum then you.”

“Ooh, a feisty one!” Gregg smiled, “I like a challenge.”

“You will leave Allan’s and my relationship alone,” Tina said in a stern voice.

Suddenly Gregg got a vacant look in his eye that confused Allan, “Yeah, I guess I should. After all, your relationship is none of my business.”

“That’s a good boy,” Tina winked, “Now help your brother to bed. He really needs his rest after the workout I gave him.”

“Right then,” Gregg turned around and began helping Allan inside. After a few seconds the life seemed to return to his eyes, “You got lucky bro. If she were my type, I would have her in bed already. She’s all yours.”

“Is the patient ready,” Cindy said wearing a sexy nurse costume as the two brothers entered.

“He’s all yours,” Gregg put Allan on the couch and left the living room, “Good luck brother. Last time she treated me I couldn’t sit straight for a week.”

“Wait,” Allan called out, “You were supposed to help me to my bed! Don’t leave me alone with her, she’s crazy Gregg! You hear me? Crazy!”

“Let’s start with a vitamin treatment,” Cindy said pulling out a large syringe, “Just a little something to restore your energy.”

* * *

“So does he suspect anything?” Alex asked surprising Tina as she entered the house.

“Oh jeez,” Tina squeaked a bit, “How do you hide yourself so well?”

“Years of practice dear,” Alex took Tina by the shoulders and lead her to the den, “Emma says you had a very good time with him. I’m rather worried about his memory though.”

“Relax mom,” Tina took a seat with her mother sitting down next to her, “I did it just like you taught me. At worse he’ll have dreams, but he won’t remember anything important.”

“That’s good,” Alex began scratching Tina’s back, “It’s nice to see you using your powers so efficiently now. I remember the first time I taught you, Emma could barely function for a week while I put her back in order.”

“Don’t remind me,” Tina put her chin in her hands and rested her elbows on her knees, “I just wish things had gone as planned this time.”

“I don’t know why you’re seeking forgiveness dear. You had no choice about Alice. You didn’t have a lot of options on how to deal with her. At least you gave her a happy new life. That’s the best you could have done with her.”

“I could have let her go,” Tina said idly.

“That would have led to pure disaster and you know it,” Alex grew stern, “We have many enemies who wouldn’t hesitate to hurt us if they find us and learn of our powers. You made the right choice in making Alice into what she is.”

“It sure doesn’t feel like the right thing. She was the closest thing I ever had to a friend. She deserves better than what I’ve done.”

“It’s far too late for a guilty conscience dear. I must ask what brought this on though. You never really second guessed yourself on Alice before today.”

“I had a dream about our life before this,” Tina answered, “I felt like maybe I should give her a piece of her past back. There was nothing left to accept it though, she just thought about me and my pleasure. Just like the good doll I programmed her to be.”

“Sometimes we must do these things to the ones we love,” Alex hugged Tina, “The best we can do is make their new lives as happy as possible. Trying what you did today only hurts you and no one gains from that. Not even Alice.”

“Were you and Emma close when you took her?” Tina looked into her mother’s eyes.

“That’s not a story for now,” Alex evaded the question, “Emma was a bit different. When I think you will understand I will tell you. Now go clean yourself up for dinner. I know for a fact you still have a mountain of homework and I will take your convertible away if you get anything below a B+.”

Continued....