The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love or Lust?

Chapter 3

MC, MF, FF, FD

Allan could feel a pressure on his chest. It brought back memories from his childhood when he and Gregg would sleep in the same room. For a few moments he thought he was dreaming, but as he slowly opened his eyes to wake he could see that it was no dream. Gregg was sitting there on his chest with a grin from ear to ear.

“Hey Allan, guess what?” Gregg whispered and then taking in a deep breath, “I’M BAAAACK!”

The sudden noise startled Allan and he immediately sat up with his forehead meeting his brothers fist with a loud smack leaving a red mark on his forehead, “Jeeze Gregg, what was that for!?”

“You haven’t changed one bit!” Gregg laughed out, “You even still react the same way to being woken up by surprise. Mom says breakfast is ready, hurry down and let’s eat. I’ve been dying for a home cooked meal for months now.”

Allan tried shoving Gregg off of him and onto the floor, but Gregg was too fast and ran out of the room before Allan could even touch him, “I’ll get you back Gregg! I always do!”

As Allan got out of bed he heard his cell vibrate on the night stand next to his bed informing him that he had a text message. Flipping it open he saw it was from Tina reminding him he had to to her house today. Allan banged his head against the wall remembering. There was no way he could get out without his brother noticing. Gregg always seemed to know when he was hiding something.

“Allan, come down!” Allan heard his mom call.

“I’ll be right there!” Allan shouted back.

Allan quickly looked around his room. He needed something to distract his brother for a few hours. Letting him go to Tina’s was not an option. Tina would probably kill Gregg after one funny move and then move onto him. Allan spotted a game he had bought just a few days ago that was still in its package. It wasn’t much, but it had to do. Gregg always loved playing new games. Quickly he grabbed the game and began to make his way to the dining room.

As Allan entered the hall he hit someone coming out of the shower knocking them down and falling backwards. Getting back up he saw a pretty, but small, black haired girl laying on the ground naked with a towel beneath her.

“Ugh...” the girl grunted out, “That was a rough landing.”

“I’m so sorry!” Allan turned around immediately, “I had no idea someone was coming out of the bathroom.”

“It’s okay,” Allan heard the girl get up and wrap the towel around herself, “You must be Allan. Gregg’s told me all about you, my name is Cindy.”

“You’re Cindy!?” Allan was shocked. She was a lot smaller than most other girls Gregg dated.

“Yeah, Gregg probably doesn’t say much about me though,” Cindy answered, “You can turn around now, it’s safe.”

Allan carefully turned around. Cindy stood there wrapped in a towel with a neutral expression on her face, “So do I look better nude or with the towel?”

“Um....” Allan could feel his face turn red. He didn’t know what was worse, the fact that he had seen her nude or the fact that she didn’t seem to care.

“Hey Allan, what’s keeping you? I’m starving and mom refuses to start without you,” Gregg rounded the corner at the end of the hall, “Oh, I see you’ve met Cindy. Do you like what you see?”

“Does she always come out of the shower like that?” Allan tried keeping his cool.

“Nah, only when other people are around,” Gregg slapped Cindy on the butt and gave her a deep kiss making Allan feel very uncomfortable, “Most of the time she just comes out completely nude.”

“Okay, way too much information,” Allan picked up his game and handed it to Gregg, “Here’s a welcome home gift. Play it and don’t bug me. Now let’s go eat before I lose my appetite.”

* * *

Tina chewed on her pencil trying to do her homework. Usually it was a breeze for her, but today was special. Today was about getting closer with Allan. If only it didn’t involve her mother. Tina counted on her mother being busy the entire day like she usually was on Saturdays, but after learning Allan was coming over Alex canceled all her work just so she could be there.

“Are you having trouble mistress?” Alice asked from behind.

“Just a bit Alice dolly,” Tina turned around, “Listen, Emma will be up shortly to take you to her room. It’s important that you understand that you are to be in complete doll mode while you are in there. Do you understand?”

“Of course mistress,” Alice answered happily, “Do you want help with your homework?”

“I’m afraid this is beyond you,” Tina turned back to her paper. A memory of how smart Alice used to be surfaced, “I’m sorry Alice dolly. I never meant to take your intelligence.”

“It’s okay mistress,” Alice responded, “My intelligence didn’t bring me nearly the amount of happiness that this new life of mine does. Would you like some stress relief? My tongue is well rested.”

“Perhaps another time Alice dolly. For now I have homework and then the boy I’ve been telling you about is coming over.”

“The one that loves you?” Alice looked at Tina questioningly.

Tina smiled; for the first time Alice actually remembered, “Yes, the boy that loves me. It’s good to see you’re finally remembering him.”

“Of course mistress,” Alice smiled with pride, “I try to remember all things that are important to you. You are my life after all.”

“Lady Tina,” Emma knocked on Tina’s bedroom door, “I’m ready to take Alice.”

“Alright, come on in,” Tina answered getting up and walking to Alice. Leaning in Tina gave Alice a light kiss, “Be a good girl and don’t give Emma any trouble.”

“Alright,” Alice responded as Emma picked her up and took her away.

* * *

Allan looked at the massive mansion in front of him. He knew Tina’s family was rich, but didn’t realize just how rich they really were. Looking at the gate Allan managed to find the intercom system and pressed the call button.

“Hello?” A female answered

“Yeah, I’m here to see Tina,” Allan said back, “I know I’m a bit early, but some things came up.”

“You must be Allan,” the female answered again and Allan heard the gate unlock, “Lady Tina is ready for you. Please stick to the driveway and come to the front door.”

‘Lady?’ Allan thought, ‘What is this? The nineteenth century?’

After hearing the gate unlock Allan made his way in. He felt a bit out of place as he made his way up the driveway. Everything looked so nice and expensive. It felt more like the entrance to an exclusive resort than someone’s home. As he approached the porch, Allan could see a woman standing there waiting for him.

“Hello Allan,” she greeted, “My name is Emma. Lady Tina has instructed me to take you to her.”

“Um alright,” Allan responded a bit nervous, “What’s with the Lady bit?”

“It’s how Lady Alex requested me to address all female members of the family,” Emma responded leading Allan inside, “Would you like anything to eat or drink while you’re here?”

“No thanks, I’m fine,” Allan looked at the massive rooms as Emma led him through the mansion.

“Here we are,” Emma stopped at a door that looked like all the others. It left Allan wondering how she knew what room was which considering there were so many of them, “Please knock before entering. Now if you will excuse me, I must tend to Lady Alex.”

Allan watched nervously as Emma left him alone. He had never been alone inside a girl’s room before so it was a completely new experience for him. After calming himself a bit, Allan brought his hand up and knocked on the door.

“Come in!” Tina called from the other side.

Allan gently opened the door and entered Tina’s room. It was a lot more normal than he had expected considering the rumors surrounding her. She did seem to have a lot of dolls on a table next to her bed though. Tina herself was sitting at her desk doing homework. A task Allan felt like he should be doing himself.

“You’re early,” Tina said looking at the clock, “By half an hour at that. Did you miss me that badly?”

“Trouble at home,” Allan answered truthfully, “I just wanted to get out of the house as soon as I could.”

“You still could have walked around for a bit before coming here though,” Tina said closing her books, “Oh well, might as well make the most of it.”

Allan suddenly heard a knock at Tina’s door, “Tina dear, may I come in?”

“No mom!” Tina answered annoyed.

Ignoring her daughter, Alex entered the room and looked at Allan, “So there’s the boy that captured my daughters heart. I was so worried she would turn out to be a lesbian. My name is Alex, would you like some tea?”

“That’s it,” Tina grabbed Allan, “Let’s go somewhere else.”

“Tina dear,” Alex said sternly, “Sit back down. It’s rude to leave when I’m having a conversation.”

“Mom!” Tina protested.

“Sit!” Alex barked surprising Tina and Allan. Tina sat back down without any protest, but the anger was still in her eyes, “So Allan dear, what do you find so special about my daughter?”

Allan stared blankly at Alex. He felt like he was staring down the barrel of a loaded gun. Answering in truth might get a bad response from Tina. Not answering might incur the wrath of her mother who seemed like she could be just as short tempered.

“Um...” Allan tried stalling for time.

“Never mind dear,” Alex interrupted him, “I can see you’re not like most boys. I was afraid you were just after the family money. You have no idea how many boys come here trying to gain my approval just for that.”

“No ma’am,” Allan replied, “I would never think of doing that.”

“Call me Alex dear,” Alex leaned in and gave Allan a peck on the cheek, “Let me know if you need anything at all. I’ll see that Emma tends to it.”

As Alex left the room, Tina got off her bed and grabbed Allan’s hand, “Let’s get out of here before she comes back.”

Allan did his best to keep up with Tina. However she navigated the halls quickly and brought Allan to the garage. The garage itself was a treat. There were many cars from across the world and different time periods parked in it. Tina dragged Allan to a bright red convertible that couldn’t be more than two years old.

“Get in,” Tina ordered.

“Okay,” Allan said as he got in, “What’s wrong? Your mother seemed nice.”

“Nice is one word,” Tina said starting the car, “Another word might be manipulating.”

“I think you’re overreacting,” Allan buckled up as Tina pulled out.

“I didn’t ask for your opinion Allan. Now be quiet,” the tires to Tina’s car squealed as she stepped on the gas and sped away from the mansion.

* * *

Tina looked at the watches the store had. She needed to mark Allan as hers and a gift was the perfect way to do it. Allan stood off a few feet clearly nervous and wondering why they were there. She couldn’t believe her mother trying something like that. It took everything she had to prevent her mother from getting into Allan’s brain and messing with it. Tina was sure she was trying to help somehow, but wanted to do it on her own.

“Allan, come here,” Tina ordered as she had the assistant take out a gold watch.

Allan quickly made his way and Tina put the watch on him, “Um what’s this?”

“I figured if you’re going to act as my boyfriend you should have a gift from me,” Tina said looking at the watch, “Perfect, now pick one for me.”

“This is a four hundred dollar watch,” Allan said looking at the price tag, “I can’t wear this.”

“Yes you will,” Tina placed her hand over the watch to prevent Allan from taking it off. “You will wear it every day we go out in public and to school.”

Tina could feel that Allan was unusually hesitant about accepting the gift. Tina reached in to find out why. Apparently Allan didn’t want a relationship based off of gifts and money. The conversation with her mother earlier only made those feelings stronger. Still this was something she wanted, so Tina forced his mind to accept the gift. Allan seemed dense when it came to psychic powers. Despite the effort she put into making Allan accept it, Tina could not detect Allan being suspicious about anything.

“Alright, now pick one for me,” Tina said stepping aside.

“Um...” Allan looked into the case. After a few minutes he pointed to a small silver watch that cost nearly two hundred dollars and pulled out his cell phone, “Hang on, let me check my bank account.”

“Don’t bother,” Tina signaled for the assistant to get the watch and then pulled out her credit card, “No reason for you to waste your money if it’s just this.”

Once again Allan was being stubborn. He felt he should pay for his own gifts. Tina held back a sigh as she reached in again to make Allan accept her choice. Eventually he would be with her and have access to all her money and then he could buy the gifts on his own. Right now though, she didn’t want him using his hard earned cash on her. After the assistant handed back her card, Tina put the watch on. It seemed to fit her rather well.

“Alright, now when people ask about the watch say it was a gift from me,” Tina said grabbing Allan by the arm and escorting him away, “Don’t lie and say anything else. As far as everyone is concerned we are dating. I’m going to say the same thing about the watch you picked. Also, next week is my birthday party. Later this week we will go out and have you pick a proper gift for me. People need to see that you understand me.”

“I would like to...” Allan began and was quickly cut off.

“Like to what?” Tina asked, “Like to pick the gift on your own? Remember what I said at the theater last night? Just let me choose so it’s easier on both of us.”

Tina could feel Allan was still going to buy her a gift in secret. He desperately wanted to treat the relationship as real. A surge of lust began to form as his thoughts concentrated on that. Tina wrapped her arm tightly around Allan’s. She needed to be careful and not lose control again. Once Allan was ready to really accept her, she would get her reward.

However that was easier said than done for Tina. She found her lust taking control as she entered Allan’s brain and beginning to control him. She kept him unaware as she moved his hand up her thigh and to her pussy as they walked through the mall. She had to be extra careful to make sure that none of the people passing noticed either. It was taxing on her powers but she was managing and the sensations she got were worth the effort.

As she started to move towards a supply closet Tina felt something odd. A powerful psychic presence like her own. She thought she was about to be attacked when she recognized who it was. Tina mumbled under her breath in disappointment.

“Mom, what are you doing here?” Tina sent out a psychic message dropping control over everything else.

“Just looking out for you dear,” Alex sent back, “You missed a lot of people when you were trying to get your pleasure. You’re lucky security isn’t on you right now.”

“I can’t believe you followed me!”

“I can’t believe you took off from the house like that. I wasn’t going to do anything I promise.”

“Yeah right, what about the pizza boy from last week?”

“Just a bit of fun while your father is out of town dear. I would never do anything to harm the boy who loves you. Not unless he tried something first of course. By the way, the supply closet you were headed to is still open if you want to fool around with him.”

“Not with you around. That would just be too weird. Now can you please go home now? I want to spend this time alone with Allan.”

“Alright dear,” Alex began fading, “But only because you asked.”

“Ugh, what was that?” Allan grabbed his head.

“What was what?” Tina asked looking at Allan a bit confused.

“Never mind,” Allan shook his head, “What’s next on your schedule?”

“Now I need to take you home. I have other things to take care of. Remember to wear your watch as often as you can.”

“I can go home myself,” Allan suddenly said nervously, “No need for you to take me.”

Tina looked deep into Allan’s head. The fear of her meeting his brother was big. He feared what would happen if he tried to seduce her and what she might do in retaliation. His brother was a fool easily taken care of without causing Allan too much trouble though.

“Listen,” Tina said firmly, “If we are going to sell that we are dating then it has to appear like that even in front of your family. Now no more complaints, let’s go.”

* * *

Allan could feel the beads of sweat form on his forehead as they approached his house. His brother was sure to see him come in and he wouldn’t hear the end of it. Considering how Tina looked, he would most likely try to steal her just for fun even though he already had Cindy. Finally they approached his home and Allan got out to go inside.

“Wait,” Tina said grabbing his arm and pulling him in for a kiss on the cheek, “Today was fun sweetie. Remember our date on Tuesday as well.”

“Right,” Allan said as Tina let him go and he rubbed his cheek, “I’ll see you Monday at school then.”

“Can’t wait,” Tina blew him a kiss and drove off.

Allan shook his head in confusion. It was everything he hoped for in a way. He was dating Tina, his goal since he had transferred into school. It was a shame that it was all fake, but maybe he would get a chance to prove himself and be her real boyfriend eventually.

“Yo little bro,” Gregg punched Allan from behind, “Nice watch. Did you steal it?”

“No,” Allan pulled his hand away, “It was a gift from my girlfriend.”

“No way, that was her!?” Gregg looked down the street as the convertible turned the corner, “Damn she was hot. A little lacking in the breasts department, but hot none the less! Plus she has to be loaded to get you a watch like this. You scored big time bro!”

“I know what you’re thinking,” Allan said pushing his way past Gregg, “Forget about scoring with her. She has a bad reputation of what she does to boys she doesn’t like.”

“How hard could it be?” Gregg joked, “After all, you did it. I bet I could have her in my bed inside a week.”

“You already have Cindy. Isn’t that like cheating on her?”

“Only if she finds out. Besides, she’s suggested threesomes before. I bet she wouldn’t mind with a girl like that. Cindy sure is one freaky girl. I once caught her making out with...”

“Argh!!!” Allan covered his ears, “I don’t need to know about yours or Cindy’s sex life! That stuff should remain private!”

Continued....