The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love or Lust?

Chapter 2

MC, MF, FF, FD

“So?” Rick asked a bit impatiently as he and Allan made their way to class, “How did the call with Tina go last night? Was the number a fake or did she tear you a new one?”

“Well, the number is legit,” Allan looked at the floor, “She answered, tossed a few insults at me, and then told me to meet her at the theater this Friday at six. It was a little odd though, she sounded a little out of breath during the entire conversation as if she had been doing some sort of exercise before I called her.”

“Maybe she was masturbating while talking to you,” Rick joked, “That’s gotta be it. She’s finally got so much pent up sexual energy that she’s taking the first person she sees. You lucky dog!”

Allan shook his head, “I don’t think that’s why she agreed to go on a date with me. It feels like there’s something more there. I think you were right in the first place and she just wants to hurt me. Maybe I should just call and cancel.”

“What nonsense are you speaking,” Rick stared at Allan in complete shock, “First you were willing to risk life and limb to do the impossible and get Tina to go on a date with you. Now you are talking about giving up even though the summit of this impossible mountain is now within reach? You my dear Allan, cannot be human. No human I know would be like this.”

Allan stayed quiet for a bit. In a way Rick was right. The talk of every boy, whenever the subject of girls came up, always led right to Tina. Every other boy would give up just about everything they had for the chance he had. Still, something felt very wrong to him about the upcoming date, but he had no idea what it was.

“Listen,” Rick said interrupting Allan’s thoughts as they entered their classroom, “Just go on the date. Even if everything goes south and nothing happens, it’s still a once in a lifetime opportunity. It may even lead to more girls taking interest in you. They will ask themselves, ‘what’s so special about this Allan person that even Tina White found interesting?’.”

“Alright, I guess you’re right,” Allan let out a sigh. Slowly he pushed the feelings of uneasiness aside. He figured they were nothing. Besides, it wasn’t as if he lost all feelings for Tina. He still loved her and would do anything to be with her, even if it was likely just a fake date.

* * *

“So, what are your plans for the date with that loser tomorrow?” Christie asked looking into the bathroom mirror and applying makeup, “I hope it’s someplace decent.”

“Not really,” Tina straightened her hair, “Just a movie and dinner. He’s paying for the movie and I’m paying for the dinner. We’ll probably head out to that Italian restaurant that just opened up last week. It sounds like a decent place to eat.”

“Make sure to get him the cheapest thing on the menu,” Christie carefully applied her lipstick, “If you get him anything decent off the menu he might think he has a shot at getting you in bed. That could lead to complications later on that you do not want.”

“Relax, I’ll give him just enough of a date to so that he has fun, but not enough for him to think he has a shot with me,” Tina turned her head side to side to check her perfect face from all angles, “He’ll leave with a good memory and nothing more. Come Monday I’ll break up with him and the football team will begin tormenting him to figure out how he got even one date with me.”

Christie giggled, “You are so mean Tina. I’m glad I’m not your enemy.”

Tina closed her eyes and breathed deeply as she felt Allan walk by the bathroom. He was beginning to feel more confident about the date. He was a little nervous thanks to the circumstances leading up to it, but still confident. She needed to carefully cultivate him and help him grow those feelings that made her feel good as well. One thing was certain though; his best friend would have to go. He was giving too much conflicting advice to him. While the lust felt pleasant in its own way, the real prize was his love for her.

“You alright?” Christie shook Tina, “Hellooo? Anyone in there?”

“Sorry,” Tina snapped out of her feelings, “Just felt dizzy there for a second.”

“Try switching makeup brands,” Christie turned her attention back to the mirror in front of her, “I hear yours sometimes puts extra chemicals in it. Those can’t be good for you.”

“Thanks, maybe I’ll try that,” Tina turned her attention back to the mirror to finish grooming herself.

* * *

Allan laid out his clothes on his bed. He didn’t have much, but he still had a few decent outfits. Allan sighed though as he knew nothing he owned would impress Tina. His entire wardrobe probably wouldn’t equal the value of just one set of her clothes. As Allan set aside a pair of black slacks and a green polo shirt his cell phone rang. After checking the caller ID, Allan picked up.

“Hello Gregg,” Allan answered.

“Yo little brother,” Gregg said happily over the phone, “Tell me something. Do you prefer red headed girls or black haired?”

“Do you have a reason for calling me?” Allan asked annoyed, “I’m kind of busy right now.”

“I’m serious Allan. Cindy has two friends who will be coming down with us. They wanted a vacation from college life so they intend to rent a motel room and hang out. Both saw your picture and are very interested in maybe hooking up with you.”

“Not interested,” Allan placed his chosen clothes on a hanger, “I already have a date for tomorrow night. If all goes well, I’ll have a girlfriend by the time you get here.”

“Okay who are you and what have you done with my brother?” Gregg joked, “The Allan I know would never go on a date of his own. Did mom and dad set you up with one of their friends’ daughters?”

“Nope, I got this one all by myself,” Allan replied happily, “Just like you said. All it took was a bit of confidence.”

“Well don’t hold out on me bro,” Gregg’s voice picked up with interest, “Give me details man. What’s she like? Is she hot?”

“Yes she’s hot,” Allan answered, “Her personality is a tad violent though. Still, I think she’s nice.”

“What about her rack?” Gregg continued to press, “Tell me at least her boobs are impressive. I won’t let my brother date anyone under a D.”

“Good night Gregg,” Allan laughed, “I’ll see you when you get here.”

“Wait, I want to...” Gregg’s voice was cut off as Allan hung up.

“Gregg!” Allan’s mom called from downstairs, “Time for dinner!”

“Alright mom, I’ll be right down!” Allan answered as he quickly began putting away his things.

* * *

Tina stood over her bead in just her pink underwear as she tried to decide what to wear. She wanted to make sure Allan was interested without revealing too much. She certainly didn’t want him to think he had a chance of getting laid that night. Alice sat on the bed looking at Tina curiously.

“Are you going out tonight mistress?” Alice asked.

“Yes Alice Dolly,” Tina answered putting aside one dress and looking at another, “You’ll be alone for a few hours.”

“Alone...” Alice repeated slowly. Tina couldn’t be sure, but she thought she could see a bit of sadness in her eyes. It was a silly idea since she knew Alice couldn’t feel sad anymore.

“I’ll tell you what,” Tina said picking up a dress and holding it to herself, “I’ll leave you with your favorite toy tonight. I’ll even let you use your fingers so you can control the settings.”

“Oh thank you mistress!” happiness returned to Alice’s eyes as she looked down at the dresses, “I like the blue one mistress.”

Tina picked up the dress Alice was looking at. It looked perfect for her date. It was an aqua blue dress with darker blue flowers on a vine that wrapped all around the dress. The very bottom of the dress the main color turned into a darker blue itself and the flowers and vines white. It was short sleeved and the dress came down to just above her knees showing enough skin without showing too much that might send Allan over the edge.

“It’s times like these that I really love you Alice Dolly,” Tina leaned in and gave Alice a deep kiss. Next she put the dress on and twirled around a bit, “So, what do you think?”

“It’s very pretty mistress,” Alice said happily, “You look beautiful in it.”

“That’s very sweet Alice Dolly,” Tina pulled out some blue strappy heels to go with the dress, “Now then, about your toy.”

Tina went over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. After digging around for a bit she pulled out a remote control vibrator. Slowly she inserted it into Alice and put the remote into her hands. Next she used her powers and dug around Alice’s brain. Quickly she found what she wanted and unlocked the movement in her fingers so she could use the remote. Alice wasted no time in cranking up the settings on the vibrator.

“Oh thank you mistressss.” Alice moaned out, “This is the best present ever.”

“Make sure to keep it low,” Tina said grabbing her purse, “You need the batteries to last for a few hours.”

“Of course mistress,” Alice nearly let out a small scream as the first orgasm began to build.

* * *

Tina looked at Allan as she approached. His outfit was decent, but not exactly stellar. Still he didn’t have a lot of money to buy name brand clothes like she did. His thoughts were also completely scattered. Despite very much wanting the date, he was very nervous that she would do something to humiliate him. Tina had plans, but she was going to make sure he was happy and wanted more by the end of the evening.

“Hey loser,” Tina said as she approached, “Your outfit looks ridiculous. Were you even thinking when you chose it?”

“It’s the nicest thing I own,” Allan said looking at Tina.

Suddenly his thoughts cleared up and the feelings he had for her came to the surface. It was stronger than ever and Tina could feel lust beginning to well up inside of her. It was powerful and she wanted to tear off his clothes right then and there and make love to him. With her powers she knew she could get away with it as well. Tina had to concentrate very hard to suppress her feelings.

“Are you okay?” Allan asked concerned reaching over to touch her.

“I’m fine,” Tina batted away his hand, “Let’s just get the tickets and then we can go to our seats.”

“Alright, I just want you to be happy.”

A fresh wave of lust washed over Tina as Allan said those words. She couldn’t think as he ordered the tickets from the counter. Tina kicked herself internally as he brought the tickets back. Her plan was to take away all his options and make all the choices that night. She needed to show she was in control of the relationship, not him.

“Here you go,” Allan said as he handed a ticket to her.

Tina looked at the ticket. The movie he chose was actually fairly decent. She had seen it a few days ago and had enjoyed it. Still she felt the need to remedy the situation for him making a choice, “You sure picked a stupid movie to watch. Next time, let me make choose. It will be much easier on both of us.”

“Alright,” Allan looked down submissively. Tina could feel it had the impact she wanted. Not a hard thing considering he didn’t have much will of his own to begin with. Still she needed to be careful because she knew Allan would stand up for himself if he felt he was being pushed too hard. She didn’t want to have to rely on her powers so soon.

“Shall I get us some snacks then?” Allan asked politely.

“Don’t bother. We’re eating after this, it’s just a waste of money,” Tina said as she steadied herself, “Let’s just go find our seats.”

“Alright.”

Tina could feel her composure returning as they got their seats. She couldn’t understand what was happening to her. The feelings she had gotten before were just mildly addictive. They were nowhere near this level though. Her brain screamed to get away and calm herself, but her desire and lust for Allan was winning the battle.

For a bit Tina felt like she could control herself, but halfway through the movie her lust returned in full force. It overrode all sense of self control she had. Slowly she reached into Allan’s brain and lightly took control of his hand. Gently she made Allan wrap his arm around her waist as if they were lovers. Allan seemed to be too much into the movie to notice what was happening with his hand. Next she slowly moved his hand up and cupped her breasts with it. It felt like electricity ran through her body and Tina let out a slight yelp.

This broke Allan’s attention away from the movie. Looking over he saw what his hand was doing and freaked out. The shock broke Tina’s light connection and he stood up, “I’m sorry about that. I think I need to go outside and cool myself off for a bit.”

“You’re not going anywhere Allan,” Tina grabbed the bottom of his shirt and forced him back down. She was too hot already and needed relief.

After forcing Allan back down Tina reached out and established another connection with his mind. This time she made it stronger so that it wouldn’t break so easy. It was risky since he might discover what was going on, but Tina’s body didn’t care anymore. Allan watched in complete confusion as his hand rose back up and wrapped around her in its previous position. Once again it began fondling with her breasts with Tina letting out light moans from the pleasure she was getting.

Tina could feel Allan’s thoughts grow in confusion. He was extremely aroused by what he was doing, but very concerned about the lack of control he had. Tina pushed back the concerns he had to allow his arousal to take control. She wanted him to enjoy this just as much as she did.

After putting Allan’s thoughts in order, Tina then took control of his other hand. Slowly she placed it on her leg and ran it up her thigh. She felt she could orgasm from the sensations she was feeling alone. Quickly she moved his hand back down and made it lift up her dress. It was a tough battle controlling his hands and keeping his thoughts on pleasure, but Tina forced her way through. Nothing was going to stop her at this point. The hand quickly found her panties and pulled them down. Tina bit down on her hand to prevent her from squealing as Allan’s fingers began to masturbate her. Allan seemed to be concentrating more on the pleasure as he moved his fingers faster and faster until Tina finally was pushed over the edge and orgasmed.

As Tina felt herself calm down from the orgasm she felt embarrassment and fear at what she had done. Allan didn’t seem to realize what had happened, but that didn’t mean the danger of being found out was completely gone. If he talked, then the odds of being found out would go up greatly. She turned to Allan and tried to make herself look as scary as possible, helped with her powers.

“If you tell anyone what happened here,” Tina grabbed his shoulder, “Well let’s just say the rumors you have heard about me are nothing compared to what I really can do.”

Tina calmed down as she felt that what she said had an effect. Allan was too scared to say anything to anyone anymore. Now she felt like all she had to do was strengthen the bond between her and Allan. Quickly she replaced her look of displeasure with a smile.

“Still that was nice,” Tina said pleasantly, “Now let’s get on to dinner.”

“I . . . I think I should go,” Allan said suddenly, “That didn’t feel right. I think something is wrong with me.”

Tina placed her hands on her hips, “After molesting me like that without my permission? I don’t think you have a right to disobey me right now Allan.”

Tina could still feel Allan hesitating. She was already past the point of no return. Reaching in once more, Tina arranged his thoughts so he would go. She needed to do damage control and make sure that he didn’t lose any of his feelings for her.

“Alright,” Allan finally said, “Let’s go.”

Tina smiled as she took Allan’s hand and led him out of the theater. The Italian restaurant she had chosen was only few blocks away so it was a short walk. On the way Tina reached in as deep as she could to see where she stood with Allan. The feelings were still there, but Allan was deeply ashamed of himself over what happened. The thought that it wasn’t his fault somehow never crossed his mind. Tina felt a slight twinge of guilt from what she had done, but she knew it would make it much more easy to control him.

* * *

Allan nervously looked at the menu. What happened at the theater was just too bizarre for him and he couldn’t concentrate on what to order. He was afraid that whatever made him lose control of his hand would return again. Tina seemed fine with it before, but if he lost control again who knew what would happen. He just didn’t want to hurt Tina.

“So, let’s talk about what happened,” Tina said setting down her menu.

“I would like to avoid that if possible,” Allan said hiding behind his menu. The tactic didn’t work as Tina forced it out of his hand and set it down.

“Well it happened,” Tina said forcing eye contact, “I have a reputation to consider you see. What you did back there would completely ruin it.”

“I didn’t mean it I swear,” Allan tried defending himself, “Trust me I won’t tell anyone at school.”

“It takes a conscious effort to do what you did. You just can’t accidentally masturbate someone to orgasm Allan.”

Allan looked down. There was no way she would believe him at what happened, “I’m sorry.”

“As for your punishment? Well, I want you to be my boyfriend.”

Allan looked up in complete shock; he had to have heard wrong, “Excuse me? After what happened you want me to be your boyfriend?”

“Of course,” Tina took a drink of water, “Every popular guy is constantly hounding me to be their girlfriend. They view it as some sort of conquest. With you acting as my boyfriend I wouldn’t have to worry anymore and I know you won’t try anything funny because of what I have over you now.”

“I don’t think...”

“Good it’s settled,” Tina didn’t even give him a chance to finish, “Starting tonight you are my boyfriend. Your first task is to come to my house tomorrow so we can work out details.”

Allan lowered his head in complete defeat. He just couldn’t win, “Alright.”

* * *

Tina gently opened the door to the mansion made her way inside. Even though the date didn’t go as planned she was beginning to build a relationship with Allan. It was a forced one so far, but she knew she could make it work. Allan still loved her and was more concerned about protecting her from himself than anything after what happened.

Slowly Tina crept across the mansion to her room. It was late and she hoped her mother, Alex, would be in bed already. She didn’t want to explain why Allan was coming over just yet. However her luck was out as she felt her mother’s presence in the den along with their maid Emma. Already she was probing Tina’s mind and knew everything about the date.

“Hello mom,” Tina said entering the den. Her mother was sitting on a sofa with a glass of wine in her hand. Emma was next to her holding the bottle waiting for orders.

“Hello dear,” Alex said as she took a sip of her wine, “I see your date went well.”

“It did,” Tina said, “I hope you will be nice to Alex tomorrow.”

“That remains to be seen,” Alex stood up and gave Tina a serious look, “I think your pushing him too hard dear. I know this is a confusing time for you right now. You want to develop a serious relationship with Allan, but you also want to give into your lust and take him right away. I had the same exact problem with your father after I felt his love for me. You need to pick your path carefully.”

“You two seemed to turn out alright,” Tina said looking at the family photos, “Sure I lost control tonight, but with Alice’s help I think I can handle it until Allan’s ready.”

“I didn’t maintain my control Tina,” Alex turned Tina around and began hugging her from behind, “I gave into my lust and took your father by force. I was lucky and it turned out okay, but every boy is different. My lust could have easily made your father into an Alice and if you aren’t careful Allan may wind up the same as well.”

“I.. I would never do that to him,” Tina said hesitantly, “That would take away his love for me.”

“It doesn’t matter Tina. If you sense Allan drifting from you, you may get desperate and do whatever it takes to keep him. Even if that means losing the love. However the love is a drug to psychics like us. After you lose it, you may do crazy things to get it back. This could lead you to being discovered and I can only protect you so much dear.”

“What should I do then?”

“There is no easy answer for that my dear. Everyone is different. If you play your cards right though, the path you choose could lead to supreme happiness,” Alex gently let go of Tina, “Now then, I would like for you to get some sleep. You need to be well rested for when Allan gets here.”

“Alright,” Tina gave Alex a peck on the cheek, “Thanks for your advice mom. I’ll do my best with Allan and make sure our family isn’t put in danger.”

“Oh and one more thing dear,” Alex said as Tina began to leave, “Buy some better batteries for Alice’s toy; they died after only an hour. I had to send Emma up to help her.”

Continued.....