The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Notes: Well this came out of my desire to write a romantic FD story. Not sure how many chapters there will be yet, but I hope not many. A very big thanks to Daja who helped me edit this thing. I promise to try and make fewer mistakes as we go along.

Love or Lust?

Chapter 1

MC, MF, FF, FD

“Um..” Allan shifted nervously in front of Tina White, the most popular girl in the entire school. Ever since meeting her for the first time a few weeks ago when he transferred in, he had dreamed of this moment. For the past week, he had carefully planned on how to do it. Now that the moment was here, he couldn’t find the words to speak.

“Well?” Tina asked impatiently. She towered over Allan by six inches easily. From Allan’s perspective the fluorescent lighting that shone through her long blond hair made her look like an angel. Her deep blue eyes shone like gems. It made it all the harder for him to speak.

“W...Would you like to go catch a movie this Friday maybe?” Allan could kick himself on the inside. It sounded lame and he knew it. There were probably a thousand ways at least he could have done better.

Tina scowled at him. For a moment he thought he could see fire burning deeply inside her eyes. Finally Tina broke the silence with an anger Allan had never heard before, “What makes you think I want to go out with a loser like you? I rejected the entire football team because they weren’t good enough for me. Get out of my face before I make yours need radical reconstructive surgery.”

Allan quickly shuffled away and Tina turned around and continued to her next class. After a few moments when Tina was out of sight it was as if the whole hall breathed a sigh of relief. Students who were stunned by the spectacle of Allan asking out Tina White moved again busily chatting about what had just happened. Finally Allan’s best friend Rick came up next to him.

“I can’t believe you actually did that,” Rick said with a laugh, placing one hand on the still frozen Allan, “I heard she ripped the balls off the last guy who tried asking her out. Someone upstairs must be looking out for you man, because you are lucky you’re still standing in one piece.”

“It was worth a shot,” Allan said finally blinking out of it, “I really didn’t have much to lose.”

“Sure you did,” Rick turned Allen towards their class, “As I mentioned you could have lost your balls in that stunt. There’s also your dignity and respect. If things really had gone south, you might have even been shunned from society. See, Tina is like a goddess in this school. If she wanted everyone to wear pink, they would without hesitation. Those who didn’t would be tossed out of town. I know you’re new and all, but try and stick around for longer than a few months.”

Allan let out a depressing sigh, “I dunno, she can’t be all that bad. Sure there are the rumors, but they can’t all be true.”

“Did I say anywhere that she was bad?” Rick let out another laugh, “Tina is the finest girl in our school. Top rated in looks, has the best grades, and could probably take down any boy who gets in her way. Not to mention her ass is the finest in the land. I would give up my scholarship at Harvard for a chance to have her in bed just once. Sadly, lowly peons just don’t stand a chance. You heard her, the entire football team wasn’t good enough for her standards.”

Allan watched as another missing person photo was hung on the school bulletin board. Alice Taker, she was a top student at the school. Had colleges lining up for her left and right and suddenly she vanished a few weeks ago. There was a note in her handwriting saying she had run away to Florida and not to bother to look for her. The police pretty much stopped looking after a week. However her parents didn’t believe she had simply run away. Since then they had been putting up posters all over town.

“Now Alice,” Rick pointed at the poster, “If she was still here, you would definitely have a shot with her. A guy with not much brains or brawn, just average and maybe a little on the short side. I heard she had a thing for guys like that. If you would have asked her out while she was still here, she would have said yes in a heartbeat.”

“But Alice is a tad plain don’t you think?” Allan asked as they entered first period class, “Which would you rather do? Take the sure thing that you are unlikely to be unhappy with, or take the risk for a girl who takes your breath away?”

“I would take the path that leads to the most booty,” Rick joked, “Stop going for love man. You have your whole life to figure that out. For now, concentrate on getting as much pussy as you can. Your young adult life only comes once.”

* * *

Tina gently placed her backpack by her computer desk. She had mountains of homework, but she wanted a rest first. Slowly she walked over to her doll collection. There were mountains of dolls that her parents had purchased over the years. Many of them were priceless antiques. However her favorite so far was the doll she had collected just not too long ago. A life sized doll with red hair in a ponytail and brilliant green eyes. She couldn’t believe that her doll’s parents were still placing missing posters all over town. By now she figured they would have moved on to looking elsewhere. Like maybe Florida where the note said she was going.

“Hello Alice dolly,” Tina said with a friendly smile.

“Hello Mistress,” Alice responded coming out of her inanimate state, “How may I serve you today?”

“I need advice on a boy,” Tina sat on her bed.

“I thought Mistress said all boys were scum,” Alice looked confused, “That was one of the many reasons you gave me this new perfect life. So I could please you.”

Tina flopped backwards, “I know, but this boy is something else. While everyone else who has asked me out so far only thought about having sex with me or my parents’ money, this boy thought primarily about who I am. Sure the sexual desire is there, but it’s not like the others who have come after me. He had feelings of love that I can’t explain. It was the most thrilling thing I have ever felt out of anyone. Still, I was a little shocked when he asked me out.”

“How did you handle this Mistress?”

“Like I did all the other boys who came before. I insulted him and pushed him away. Still I can’t get him out of my head. I’ve never encountered a situation like this. I actually kind of felt bad about rejecting him.”

“The real question is what would make you happy Mistress. You’ve never had a problem doing that before. If you want the boy just take him by force like you did me. I bet he would love serving you as your toy. I know I do.”

“But that would crush the feelings he has for me,” Tina sat back up and stared at Alice, “Remember how you hated me before I enslaved you Alice dolly?”

“No Mistress, I remember no negative emotions towards you before my enslavement,” Alice stared back with only happiness in her eyes.

“That’s right, I took out all negative emotions when enslaving you. I could let every guy in town fuck you right now and you wouldn’t care despite your prudish nature before your conversion. If I were to even consider a relationship with this guy I couldn’t just enslave him completely. That would crush who he is and he would just be another doll for me to play with.”

“Would he still love you if he knew the truth?”

Tina looked at Alice with renewed anger she hadn’t felt for weeks. Alice showed no emotion but happy since her simple brain just couldn’t process why Tina was angry. Slowly Tina counted to ten and calmed down. Alice did make a good point and was trying to watch out for her happiness as she was programmed to do. It was a very legitimate question if Allan discovered her powers. Would he still love her? It would only be a matter of time if she pursued a relationship with him.

“I don’t know,” Tina answered after she calmed down, “The love for me is deep, but I don’t know how deep.”

“But your powers are strong mistress,” Alice looked confused again, “You should be able to find out his love very easily.”

Tina smiled. That was just stroking her ego. As far as Alice knew, she was a goddess with unlimited power to do whatever she wanted. However Tina knew there were very real limits to her power and figuring out how much someone loved her was more difficult than Alice could ever hope to comprehend in her new life.

“That’s enough talk for now Alice dolly,” Tina got off her bed and gave Alice a kiss on the forehead, “I need to do my homework now. Be good and I will play with you after I’m done.”

“Okay mistress,” Alice went back to not moving and just smiling like a real doll. Tina smiled even more as she headed back to her desk and settled in to do her homework.

* * *

Allan stared at his homework and chewed on his pencil. Transferring schools tended to have the problem of him being out of school for a week or two. As such he often found it difficult to understand some of what the teachers handed out for homework. As he skipped the current problem and headed to the next, his cell phone rang.

“Hello?” Allan answered nestling the phone between his ear and shoulder so he could continue talking.

“Hey bro, preparing for a wild summer vacation?” Allan’s brother, Gregg, said. There was lots of music and voices in the background, he was obviously at another one of his wild parties that he often bragged about since he got into college.

“Not really,” Allan answered, “I need to finish my homework otherwise there won’t be a summer for me.”

“What, you still worrying about school?” Gregg teased, “You should have gone the easy route and signed up for football. Easy grades, lots of chicks, and tons of scholarships. I bet you study so much, you don’t even have a girlfriend yet.”

“I’m working on it,” Allan set down his homework and held the phone with his hand, “It just takes time.”

“That’s what losers say,” Allan heard a loud sound of glass bottles crashing to the floor, “Just use the old family charm and you could get any girl you wanted into your bed.”

“I’m not you Gregg, I’m not a star football player with great looks. I’m me, just plain old average me. It’s not like every girl will do my bidding just by me flirting a little.”

“Sure they will, you just need more confidence in yourself. In fact, when I get home this weekend, we will concentrate on that. We’ll build you up so no girl can resist you.”

“Wait you’re coming home?” Allan looked at his calendar, “Don’t you have like three more weeks left of classes before summer break?”

“Like I said bro, easy grades when you’re a football player. None of the teachers would dare give me a failing grade or they would risk the wrath of the school board. I’m the reason they won the championship this year and the reason they will win next year.”

“That sounds a lot like cheating,” Allan looked back at his unfinished homework.

“So? What has your honest lifestyle brought you bro? You don’t have a girlfriend, no job, no car, and you are barely passing your classes. Face it, the honest lifestyle isn’t doing you much good bro. Come to the dark side, together we will rule this college. You would easily get on the team with my recommendation.”

“No thanks Vader,” Allan joked back, “I think I prefer the light side of the force after all. It’s not in my blood to take the easy way out.”

“Alright, offer still stands until the end of summer though. Listen I need to go, let mom know I called and am looking forward to a home cooked meal soon. One final thing as well, I’m bringing my girlfriend over for summer. Make sure my room is cleaned up and spotless.”

“Oh so we get to finally meet the famous Cindy?” Allan let out a laugh, “Alright, I’ll tell mom you called. I need to get back to my homework anyways. I’ll see you when you get here.”

“See you bro.”

* * *

Tina looked across the hall at Allan. Something had changed in him overnight. The love for her was still there, but there were now conflicts that weren’t there before. His best friend’s words had affected him greatly combined with her rejection. There was also the call from his brother she detected. Even though he showed no interest in the offer, Allan was now seriously considering it. He was on the verge of giving up his current lifestyle and going a whole new route.

It didn’t sit well with Tina. After much thought the previous night she had decided to let Allan go. Still the fact that he might give up on her because she was too out of reach stirred something inside of her. She liked him because he loved her for who she was. In her world of fake friends and being perfect, she found comfort in the thoughts she picked up from him yesterday. She just couldn’t bear to lose those thoughts. Straightening herself up she left her group of friends and walked towards Allan.

“Hey loser!” Tina said catching his attention.

“Um yes...” Allan quickly showed signs of nervousness. The thoughts about her returned in full force. To Tina it was like a warm blanket giving her comfort.

“Take this,” Tina quickly wrote down her cell phone number and handed it to him, “Call me later tonight and we’ll discuss the details of that date you wanted.”

Allan stood there slack jawed as Tina turned back around and walked away. The hopefulness he had the day before returned and the feeling of love grew stronger. Tina let out a warm smile. She liked the feeling and decided to give up on the decision she had made before. She would do whatever it took to get Allen and keep him with her. She deserved to be happy and if Allan’s love brought that, she would make him hers.

“Oh my god,” Christie, one of her friends, said as Tina returned, “I can’t believe you just did that. Are you toying with him or something? I bet you gave him a fake number.”

“Nope it’s real,” Tina let out a mischievous smile.

“What’s going through your head then? It’s not like you to accept a date or anything from a guy.”

“Just imagine the football teams reaction when they hear that Allan over there got a date with me after they all tried,” Tina laughed, “I bet they will all be banging their heads trying to figure out exactly why he succeeded when they failed.”

“Oh you are just so cruel,” Christie giggled, “Just try not to crush him too hard. He may be a loser, but he’s still human after all.”

“I’ll try,” Tina gave a wink, “Now lets get to class girls. I got grades to keep up unlike the rest of you.”

* * *

“Dude I heard the news,” Rick quickly sat down across from Allan at the lunch table without any lunch of his own, “What kind of voodoo did you pull to get Tina? Just yesterday she totally rejected you and now today you have a her phone number.”

“I didn’t do anything, I swear,” Allan held up his hands defensively, “She just handed me her phone number and said to call her on details about a date.”

“I bet the number is fake,” Rick grabbed a few fries off of Allan’s tray, “There’s no way that number could possibly be legit. She’s probably just jerking you around for fun.”

“I dunno,” Allan picked up some fruit and began eating, “I think I might give it a try tonight.”

“Please... If none of the football players could get her number, there’s no way she gave it to you that easy. It’s either a fake or there’s a catch. You should be prepared for rejection either way. I just don’t want to see you hurt man.”

“I know,” Allan looked down at his tray filled with renewed doubt, “I’ll let you know tomorrow what happened. I still think this is worth the risk.”

“That’s your choice man,” Rick gave Allan a pat on the back, “No matter what happens, I’m here to back you up.”

“Thanks,” Allan smiled a bit, “That means more than you’ll ever know.”

* * *

“Mistress?” Alice looked at Tina, who was laying on her bed looking at her cell phone, questioningly, “Shouldn’t you be doing your homework? It’s not like you to slack off.”

“I’m waiting for a phone call Alice dolly,” Tina looked up, “I decided to give the boy I talked about yesterday a chance.”

“We talked about a boy yesterday?” Alice looked more confused.

Tina let out a sigh. She’d forgotten that Alice lacked the ability to store new information easily after she was turned into a doll. Unless it was repeated to her often, she quickly forgot about it, “Yes Alice we talked about a boy yesterday. He might be part of your daily life soon, so you might want to try and remember details about him.”

“I’ll try mistress,” Alice began smiling again, “Does he love you?”

“Yes Alice, he loves me,” Tina tried keeping her patience, “Try and remember that part the most. It’s the only reason I’m giving him a chance.”

“What will you do if he discovers your powers?”

“I don’t know Alice dolly,” Tina looked back down at the phone, “I really hope it doesn’t come to that. I like the way his feelings make me feel. I don’t really want to lose that.”

“It will come to that mistress,” Alice tried showing seriousness through her smile, “Remember what happened to me. People you let get close to you will always find out about your powers and very few people can accept them.”

“Alright Alice dolly, enough serious talk for now,” Tina put on a smile, “Time for your favorite activity. Time to please me.”

“Oh goody Mistress!” Alice grew excited, “How many times may I make you cum tonight?”

“Until the boy calls me Alice,” Tina answered pulling Alice out of the stack of dolls and onto her bed.

“Who?” Alice looked confused.

Tina merely rolled her eyes as she positioned Alice, “Never mind. Just start licking until my phone rings.”

“Yes Mistress,” Alice began licking eagerly, “Thank you Mistress.”

Continued....