The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The lost cave

Chapter 6

After encountering Lucy, Tanja and Meredith kept on walking through the twilight for a long while without seeing anything other than empty corridors and halls. Finally, they realized that the ground was slightly raising with every step, a clear indication that they were on the right way out of the cave.

“There’s someone coming.” Meredith suddenly whispered.

“I don’t know if I should be glad or worried about that.” Tanja answered. On a silent command, they both ran a few steps back, vanishing into a small room they had seen earlier. There, they waited. Steps came closer, two, maybe more pairs of bare feet. They walked not overall fast, but steady and evenly.

“I want to try something out.” Tanja said, following a sudden intuition. She stepped out into the corridor, seeing Janika and Ayako, wrapped in the same green substance she had already seen on Lucy, faces blank, eyes focused on some point in the distance. Between the two of them walked another woman. Tall, slender, blue skin, silver hair, slightly pointed ears. Unlike Janika and Ayako, she was fully nude, no sign of the alien mass on her body.

Meredith now stud next to Tanja: “Wow! Who is she?”

“I guess she’s a native female.”

“You mean, well, it’s spreading?” Meredith said choking.

“It appears so.” Tanja answered, as the group walked pass them, again, not showing any sign that they noticed them at all. The expression on the alien girls face was similar to that of the enslaved human girls, but something still flickered in her eyes, confusion, maybe fear, but also lust. The former explores led her through the corridor, holding her by her arms.

“And, what now? They show no reaction!” Meredith stated.

“Yeah, but that alien is still free if you want to call it that way, and we have to help our friends.”

“You think we should stop them?” Meredith asked.

“What do we risk? They don’t react to us, so what are we afraid of?”

with these words, the two women charged at their former colleagues, which still showed no sign of reaction. They had chosen Ayako, since she was the smaller, weaker opponent. With the strength of despair, they rammed against the Asian, making her tumble a few steps back. Only now she seemed to focus on the two attackers, but still she didn’t react at all, but tried to walk back to Janika and the alien girl.

Meredith literally jumped onto her, bringing Ayako to the ground, where Tanja quickly grabbed her shoulders, securing the younger girl.

“Damn, Tanja hold her.” Meredith shouted, as Ayako tried to get back onto her feet.

“What about the others?” Tanja asked.

“Let’s get her first, she’ll escape if you don’t hold her now!” Meredith said, struggling with the drone who still tried to get up.

All the while, Janika and the alien simply watched, before the former security officer again grabbed the alien girl’s arm and let her further trough the corridor. For a moment, Tanja thought she could see an expression of indignation on the aliens face, but she followed uncontested and Tanja had to focus on Ayako again.

janika-drone was a good drone. She obeyed and her master rewarded her with pleasure. She and ayako-drone had taken over an alien girl from esther-hunter for further conversion. When they were attacked, janika-drone had obeyed only her commands. Fighting wasn’t one of it, she simply continued with her task.

Now the two women had arrived in one conversion hall, where she handed over the alien girl to another drone, which a part of her brain recognized as dana-drone. She would lead the girl to her cot, where her conversion would be completed. As she turned, janika-drone’s eyes fell upon another woman lying on one of the cots. It was Melissa, no soon to be melissa-drone. The dark-haired beauty was already equipped with her new, living suit, like janika-drone and the others were, too. Judging from her moans and shivers, she was already in an advanced stage of her conversion and janika-drone could already hear her in her mind. melissa-drone was learning her new purpose and the master rewarded her already submissive mind with wave after wave of pleasure, making the woman give in to her fate as a slave quickly. A few minutes after, she would be a totally obedient slave, just like janika-drone was. Janika-drone felt happy for melissa and was immediately rewarded for her proper thoughts, as the outgrowths in her body twitched. janika-drone turned, her task here was complete. She walked back into the corridor.

Not long after, she arrived in the grant hall, the mere sight of her master almost made her cum, but she had to fulfill a task here. Seeing some other drones, she walked pass them and towards one of the open niches. She walked into one of them and as she turned, she stepped back, pushing against the soft, wet backside of it. Immediately a curtain of the well known green substance closed the niche and the mass covering her most private parts started to shift again, taking on it’s original, bulbous form. janika-drone sighed in disappointment as it did, leaving her holes unpleasantly empty. But she didn’t had to wait long, for in the same moment, thick tendrils grew from the niches floor and ceiling, quickly curling around her arms and legs, as well as around her chest, engulfing her firm breasts, before more tentacles grew out of the floor and found their way into her waiting pussy and anus.

The sensation was almost overwhelming, and even tho janika-drone knew that she was doing this to provide her master with her sexual energies, to make him stronger and stronger, she couldn’t prevent a selfish joy to emerge inside her mind. The selfish feeling was soon replaced by an unending wish to serve and to obey. She belonged to her master, to his hive and she would obey and be pleased to do just this.

A moment later, the drone was shaken by her first orgasm, caused by the tentacles pushing in and out of her body, ravishing her as they did with the other drones in their niches, their thoughts of obedience and pleasure mixing into one, washing away the last independent thoughts they might have had left.

“What do we do with her now?” Meredith asked. They had pinned Ayako to the ground for several minutes now. After her initial struggling, she had apparently realized that she wouldn’t get free so easily and had stopped resisting, now simply lying on the ground, face down, arms held to the ground by the stronger blond.

“Maybe we can get this thing off of her?” Tanja suggested, already taking her knife out of a pocket.

“Don’t you think this could be dangerous?” Meredith objected.

“Maybe, but do you have a better idea?” Tanja replied, already placing her knife next to Ayako’s temple. With a sudden hitch, she attacked the small pipe connecting the device around Ayako’s neck with her left ear. The scientist was surprised of how resistant the material was, but she managed to cut through it anyway. The second pipe soon followed and Tanja recognized that Ayako’s eyes fluttered for a moment, before she again became surprisingly calm.

Next, Tanja carefully slipped the knife under the whole thing around Ayako’s neck. This time, the substance was much thicker and offered a lot of resistance, but again, she managed to cut through it inch by inch, carefully avoiding any scratch on Ayako’s soft skin. Tanja’s fear, the tough substance could alter it’s form and repair the cut were proofed wrong and finally she was able to throw the whole thing away. Still Ayako, showed no visible sign of reaction, instead of breathing in deeply, like a burden had been taken from her neck.

Next, the woman freed Ayako’s chest from the green substance, then cut through the strange thong, severing it before she pulled it off from the young student. Seeing the two thick appendages, slipping out of Ayako’s holes, covered with her juices, Meredith breathed in deep, her face turning red.

“Wow! No wonder they act strange, with these stuffed into them!” Tanja said a moment before Ayako again started to move, new life returning into her eyes: “What the! Hey, what’re you doing?” She asked.

“Ayako is that you?” Meredith asked.

“Yes, yes, I think so.” The Asian answered: “You got it off from me?”

Meredith carefully retreated from her prisoner, allowing Ayako to get back onto her feet. Looking down to the mass formerly attached to her body she continued: “I, I thank you. You’ve taken quite a risk rescuing me.”

“So you remember what happened?” Tanja asked.

“Sure, I remember every moment of it.”

“So what happened?” Meredith asked. And after hearing Ayako’s report, she sighted: “Damn! So we can’t use the exit, we’re trapped.”

“No, not necessarily, there is another exit, a smaller one, it’s hidden under some bushes a bit down the rock, we could use that one.” Ayako contradicted.

“So, you also have information about this labyrinth?” Tanja asked her.

“Yes, when I was a drone, the master granted me information I needed to fulfill my tasks, knowledge about the cave is important for drones.”

Meredith paused a moment, considering if she should really ask, but then brought herself to ask the one question: “So, how does it feel to be a, well, a drone?”

“Oh, it’s wonderful.” Ayako answered and then continued: “Don’t get me wrong, I know that I was a slave and I’m glad to have my freedom back, but when you’re a slave to the master, it’s all that really maters, you obey, you serve and you get rewarded for it.”

Worried, Tanja noticed Ayako’s young, nude body shivering as she told them about her feelings then she had been a slave to that alien, but it seemed like she was one of them now again and she had information they needed.

“And those things on your body?” Tanja wanted to know.

“They keep the drones connected to the master, as well as in a constant state of arousal, sexual arousal and the bliss of obedience, that’s the way the drones are controlled by the master and his guides.”

“Guides?” Meredith asked.

“Yes, the females that serve as leaders, they help the master transferring his commands to all the drones, keep order in the chaos of voices.”

“Okay, I think we know enough now, do you think we can free the other, ah, drones?” Tanja asked.

“Sure, we could free them just the way you freed me. Except for those who had been with the master physically. They are directly changed, they form a permanent, telepathic connection with the master, don’t know if that can be removed.”

A while later, the three females walked deeper into the cave. Tanja and Meredith shill wore their dirty overalls, while Ayako lead them, nude as she was and apparently not even embarrassed by it. Quite the contrary, Tanja recognized her small, firm butt swaying seductively as she moved over the slick ground.

After a while, that seemed like an eternity to Tanja, they finally arrived at a bend, and following it, the ended in another room. The females immediately recognized it as the main room, the grand hall of the whole cave: It’s center was filled with the sticky mass of the master, while the niches on it’s sides glowed in green light, some of them closed with a semi-transparent green curtain, the female shapes behind it bending and shuddering. Two more females stood in the hall. Their metallic blue skin and silver hair mixing with the green mass of their drone-clothing, revealing their already finalized conversion.

“What the fuck is this?” Tanja asked, turning towards Ayako. But the Asian girl simply walked over to the droned girls, eyes blank as she addressed them: “This drone has been disconnected from the master, this drone needs to be reconverted. The two alien drones looked at each other, then to Ayako again, before they grabbed her by the arms and led her towards another exit.

Ayako shivered in lust. She knew she had behaved well. She had been disconnected from her master, and for a moment she had considered leaving the cave with her two former friends and return into her old life. But the sheer memory of the lust she experienced when she had served, when she had obeyed, when she had been ayako-drone, was enough to wipe away all desire to be a free mind again. Her former friends may have been angry at her, but they would learn soon how wonderful it was to obey. Obey! The word echoed in her mind as she was lead out of the room.