The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The lost cave

Chapter 5

“You’re sure we’re heading towards the right direction?” Meredith asked, still squeezing the pad in a futile attempt to bring it back into life.

“Yes, I closely watched the map before this thing died of, it is the right way, we must be there any second.” n actual fact, Tanja was far from sure. All those corridors and caverns looked the same, the dim, bluish light not helping her keep track of the bends and crossings they had passed. But she had to sound strong. Since she woke up this morning, every had gone wrong. The whole expedition was slowly turning into a nightmare and they still didn’t knew what happened.

“I think someone’s coming!” Meredith whispered. As she looked around, she couldn’t find a spot to hide, so the two women simply stopped and waited for the silhouette to come closer, ready for whatever was about to come.

“Lucy!” Tanja shouted pleasantly surprised. When she saw the masses attached to her body and her blank face, she hesitated: “Hey, what happened to you? Where are the other?” Tanja asked, but Lucy simply kept on walking towards them, eyes transfixed on a point far beyond their position. Meredith and Tanja parted, allowing Lucy to walk through them, like she was sleepwalking.

“Hey! Hey Lucy? Can you hear me?” Tanja tried again but achieved nothing.

“Maybe it’s because of those things inside her ears?” Meredith guessed.

“I don’t know, but something’s terribly wrong here.” Tanja answered.

“If this happened to the others as well? Maybe we’re the last ones left, we need to get help!” Meredith almost panicked.

“Let’s continue our way for now, okay? We’ll find a way to help her and the others later, okay?”

“Come on Esther we have to get moving!” Melissa encouraged the other woman. The last few minutes, or had it already been half an hour had been increasingly difficult. Tho she assured that she was all right, Esther was slow and stopped moving every now and then, like she needed to catch her breath. Melissa turned around. Esther had leaned her back against the gleaming cave wall, her eyes were closed and her skin covered with sweat.

“Just, just wait a second, I’ll be with you—” Her last words were cut off by her moans of pleasure.

Melissa looked back embarrassed, was this mass really making her cum? It seemed so, Melissa was starting to worry how much it’s influence on her would become, at least, she still seemed free with her thinking.

Esther meanwhile swam in an ocean of pleasure. That thing around her pelvis, whatever it was, pulsed and twitched inside her holes, overstimulating her even as she slowly came down from her orgasm. Also, the mass on her chest kept on rumbling weakly, massaging her breasts, only increasing her arousal. By now she could very well understand why the other girls hadn’t resisted, but she was still free, could still think for herself. Whatever it was that guided the others, it had no effect on her. On the other side, she couldn’t quite understand how Pari and the others were able to walk without showing emotion with these things inside of them.

She had to be strong! Esther said to herself, for Melissa, for the other girls, for her love! Yes, she would be strong to see her beloved again! Fighting her way back into reality, she pushed herself away from the wall, looked over to Melissa and said: “Okay, we need to get out of here, right?”

They continued they way through the seemingly endless tunnels, until the light grew stronger. Apparently they were getting closer to something, something important they both thought. Should they turn around? They didn’t knew what they could do to help their friends, didn’t knew the way out of the cave, so, exploring this place was the only thing they could do. So, breathing in deeply, they walked on.

When they arrived in the great, central hall, they caught their breathes. The center of the hall seemed unchanged, tho the pond of green liquid now formed a few bubbles on it’s surface. The walls of the chamber glowed in green light, while the niches had undergone the greatest changes. Their backside now consisted of a sticky, green mass, solid, but still glistening wet and the silhouette of a female could be seen in each cavity, pressed into it as a negative form.

Two of the niches were closed with a semi-transparent curtain of the same sticky substance and underneath it, Esther and Melissa could distinguish a moving form, that of a caught female. While they still watched, Dana walked into the room, looking towards her former companions for a moment, but ten turning towards an open niche.

“Fuck! Let’s get out of here.” Melissa brought out, tugging at Esther’s arm. But the redhead just stood there motionless, her mouth forming a silent o.

“Esther, this isn’t the right time!” Melissa almost violently shook her. But still, Esther didn’t move a muscle.

The very moment she saw the pond in the hall, the phalli inside of Esther’s body twitched and gyrated violently, causing the most pleasant feeling thinkable, sending the girl into a nexus of bliss and joy, as she watched the pond and the surrounding hall. Tho she still couldn’t hear the voice of the others, she instinctively knew that the pond was calling her, and in her sex-crazed mind, she made the first step towards it, towards him.

Melissa pulled her back: “What’s gotten into you? We have to get out!”

Esther felt a mixture of regret and anger rising inside of her. The mass inside of her had paused it’s movement and she felt a deep regret about this. She broke free from Melissa’s hold and again started walking towards the pond. With every little step, she felt more and more aroused, more and more blissful, knowing that something wonderful was about to happen.

Melissa ran into Esther’s way, trying to stop the apparently mad girl. But Esther just kept on walking, suddenly surprisingly strong. Slowly, but steady, she pushed Melissa with her towards the pond. When the elder woman’s feet almost touched the surface of the green liquid, she jumped out of Esther’s way, cursing, seeing her almost jumping into it, now that the pressure of the fighting woman was gone.

Unable to achieve anything here, Melissa ran towards the corridor they came from and ran away from that cursed hall.

Esther felt like she was in heaven. Her master had called her and she had obeyed,. Not knowing what it was that called her, or what he exactly wanted, she had obeyed and the mere thought of this made her cum again.

She sank deeper into the liquid, the mass so far covering her most private parts melted away and allowed her master fully engulf her body. Tho she was now inside him, nothing left of her on the surface, she didn’t drown, she was united with her master and he kept her alive. A life that would be dedicated to serve him. Accepting that new truth, Esther came again. Then she heard his voice: “Esther! You will become a slave now!”

“I will become a slave!” Esther replied, her pussy twitching from the mere idea of it.

“You will obey me!” I will obey. She reared up in lust as the word settled in deep into her mind.

“You will be esther-hunter from now on!”

“I will be esther-hunter, yes – master!” esther accepted the new truth.

When she came back to the surface, the new esther seemed unchanged from her previous form, but she knew that her master had granted her a precious gift and she would use it to serve. She could already hear her sisters in her mind, even without a visible alteration, she was connected to the hive like each of the drones. Esther-hunter turned towards one of the corridors, her master wanted to to go hunting and she would obey.

Melissa cried. She was alone now, she hadn’t been able to save Esther. The sight of the young girl falling into the slimy pit to drown was too much for her to take.

A moment later, she ran into a barrier. Wiping away the tears from her eyes, she saw that it was Cassandra. The tall brunette smiled at her, while her eyes still seemed strangely empty. Next to her stood Pari. Cassandra spoke: “Oh, hello Melissa. Don’t be afraid, you’ll feel better in a moment, I promise!” Now Melissa saw the green mass in Pari’s hands.