The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The lost cave

Chapter 7

Meredith turned around, apparently there was nothing they could to for Ayako, now they had to get out of their own! They only made it a few meters before they saw Pari, Janika and another alien girl approaching them. Their blank expressions and alien goo covered bodies had something threatening now as they came closer.

Again, Meredith turned around, now running towards the grand hall, while Tanja stood there in the corridor, startled by the ambush. When Meredith arrived in the hall, she saw her way out: Not far away from where she stood was another corridor that ended in the hall, it seemed to be smaller, wide enough to allow her to fully stand inside of it, but it seemed to be rather unimportant, maybe the slave-girls wouldn’t be in there yet. Also, the way to this corridor entrance seemed free, only the alien girl they saw earlier was in the hall now and she faced towards one of the closed niches.

Meredith decided that she had to take her change now. She looked back towards Tanja. The scientific leader of their failed expedition was slowly retreating from the group of drones, but apparently she was still unsure of what to do: “Tanja! There is a way out, I’ll try my luck with it!” She shouted over to her, before she ran into the hall.

It seemed like there was nothing to stop her. She passed the green pond, keeping it in sight cautiously. Had Ayako really called this her master? Meredith could hardly think of it as something intelligent, let alone something that could be a human’s master. A few steps further, and she was already so close to the exit of that cursed hall, when suddenly something rammed into her shoulder.

Cursing her own unwariness, she tumbled sidewards, as a sharp pain in her left shoulder shows her where the drone had hit her. Before she could win her balance back, the drone pushed her towards the wall, causing her to flounder into one of the still empty niches.

“Fuck! Hey! You can’t—” She shouted, turning around as she already felt her body touching the slippery substance covering the backside of the niche. When she faced towards the drone standing outside her new prison, they were already separated by the sturdy green curtain, from her point of view it almost looked like water, solidified in it’s fall. Meredith lifted her hand to touch it, to test if she could break it, but her hand didn’t even get to tit’s surface, for already a thick tentacle grabbed her limp and pulled it back.

The blond screamed and pulled on her arm, but quickly, more tendrils appeared, curling around her limps and body, pulling her back against the soft, warm wall of the niche, some of the slippery substance seeping onto her tidy knotted hair, causing a few wisps to fall around her face.

Meredith struggled, kicked and shouted, trying to get the tentacles off her body, but to no avail. Whatever kind of creature, or thing these tentacles belonged to, it was way to strong for the female, and while she was getting more and more exhausted, the tentacles seemed to play with her, tugging on her clothes, before they finally ripped them apart.

Meredith, feeling her body getting weaker and weaker the longer she struggled, nevertheless increased her resistance once she felt the tentacles brushing over her now nude body. This just had to be a bad dream, how could it be real? She had always been strong, always been in control of the situation,but now? She was caught, helpless, waiting for the inevitable.

She sighted as one particular bumpy tentacle stroke her sex, causing unwelcome sensations to rush through her nervous system. Like it noticed her reaction, the thing continued stroking and caressing her tender sex, while other tentacles explored her body, coiling around her firm breasts and slipping between her buttocks.

“No, please, please, I don’t want to!” Meredith begged, feeling her own body starting to betray her. Every new touch of the tentacles was answered with a sigh by her now, and she felt the things wetness mixing with her own juices. Meredith closed her eyes, she realized that whatever the alien creature was about to do with her, there was nothing she could do to stop it. What shocked her even more was the fact that a part of her, a growing part, even anticipated what was about to come.

And the pod she was trapped in didn’t kept her waiting for long. The tentacles holding her even increased their pressure a bit, not an unpleasant feeling Meredith had to admit, while the one already covering her wet slit retreated for a moment. Meredith clenched her teeth. She couldn’t see what was going on, but her inner eyes imagined the tentacle bringing itself into position, waiting to strike.

Meredith tried to calm down, there wasn’t anything she could do right now, but at least she seemed not in immediate danger. Still, she tried to think of a way to get out of the niche, before it could complete it’s task.

The assault hit her with overwhelming force. Suddenly, the thick, bumpy tentacle darted forward, pushing apart her labia and sinking into her wet depths with winding, twitching movements. Had Meredith expected this to be at least a little bit painful, she was proven wrong. The feeling was incredible pleasant, making her body melt away in joy. She had hoped that it would hurt, hoped that the actual assault would help her regain her will to fight, but soon she heard herself moaning from the pleasure.

A moment later, the thick tentacle had settled in in her quivering body, still vibrating, still twitching, it gave her time to relax a bit, before a second, smaller tentacle, this one equipped with a noticeable bulge at it’s tip, penetrated her anus. This time, it took more time, the tentacle used it’s own lubricate to make her tight hole slippery wet, before it pushed in inch by inch, the initial pain quickly fading, as a feeling of utter pleasure and lovely fullness spread through her nether regions.

Tanja? What happened to Tanja? The though suddenly appeared in Meredith’s mind. At least she was still free, at least Tanja could get out and get help, or at least get herself away from this strange place. The blond felt relief that at least one of them could escape, but already another feeling took on shape, should poor Tanja never experience this joy? Meredith brought herself back into reality. What was she thinking? This creature was raping her, it had caught all of her friends and she felt sorry for the only one who got away?

Her trains of thought were interrupted as the tentacles started to move out and back into her body, even the smallest movement sending ripples of joy through her, as the uneven surface of the tentacles stimulated her tender inner flesh.

Soon, Meredith gave up the fight, there really was nothing she could do and the things inside her holes felt so wonderful. She started to moan and groan openly, moving her hips in rhythm with the tentacles violating her. And when she felt some slippery mass touching her lips, she willingly opened her mouth to grant this tentacle entrance. She licked and sucked on it, oh it felt so wonderful!

Soon, Meredith experienced her first orgasm, her body shuddering in delight as the pleasure ripped away her remaining resistance, her hair now freed from it’s bun, flying around her had as she thrashed in the tight embrace of the tentacles. She knew that they weren’t down with her yet!

Tanja still stood motionless when she heard Meredith screaming in the first tentacles bond. The three drones that had been her expeditions official leader, it’s security chief and one alien girl that just had the bad luck to stumble across the alien masters slaves, were by now only a few steps away from her.

Tanja clenched her fists She wouldn’t go down so easily, she would fight, get out of here, call for help. The drones now closed in on her as she suddenly started to run, hitting Pari with her full weight and dashing her against the alien, bringing both of them out of balance. Janika reacted instantly, with surprising speed, she grabbed Tanja’s arm and held her firm. But the scientist kicked and punched violently against her captor, and while Janika showed no sign of pain, the attack was still strong enough to break free. Now Tanja could see the open corridor in front of her, but also felt another hand, most likely that of Pari, gripping her clothes. Again, she whirled around, tugging on her clothes and finally got free, a ripping sound indicating that her captor still hold a shred of it.

Now Tanja ran, her former friends, now drones to the alien master, followed her, even now that they were running, they still kept their blank expressions, while there bodies moved with sensual motions. But Tanja, filled with fear and rage was faster. A few turnings and she was sure she got rid of her followers. Only now she realized how her lungs were burning and her arms hurt from attacking the drones before.

Carefully and slow she walked through the dim lit corridor. What should she do now? She was quite sure that Ayako lied to them when it came to the entrance, but what if she was right? Some kind of protection system would be logical. Besides, she was again lost in this cave, how should she even find the exit?

Meredith sighed in disappointment when the tentacles left her body, covered with her juices. She had lost count of how many times she had come and it really didn’t cared for her anymore. Her mind was a sluggish mass of lust and passion and when her eyes accustomed to the light outside her chamber again, she saw a drone – another drone, waiting her her, and outstretched. Without thinking, Meredith gripped the hand, letting the drone lead her out of the niche and towards one of the conversion chambers. She didn’t cared about her freedom anymore, all she wanted to to feel that overwhelming pleasure again and again.

After a longer while, despair and fear had long but overtaken Tanja’s thinking,when she noticed a petite figure standing on the opposite end of the corridor, the green light reflecting from her light skin wasn’t enough for her to clearly identify the person, but it clearly was another female and it wasn’t approaching her like the drones had before.

Tanja appraised the situation. Most likely she was the only one still free in this cave, but she couldn’t know this for sure, communication had failed after they had lost contact to half the team members. Also, when they had encountered enslaved girls before, they weren’t alone, and most of all, they weren’t nude like this one appeared to be now. The corridor had a few more accesses, and her back was free. If this turned out to be another drone, she would still be able to get out. So, Tanja decided to walk on.

Er hearth beat loud as she approached the other female, now waiting for her still about fifty meter away. She had pale skin, was a head smaller than Tanja and her hair was fiery red: “E- Esther, is that you? Are you – still you?”

“Yes, Tanja? It’s you, right?” Esther answered.

Tanja’s hearth jolt now: “Yes! Yes, it’s me. What happened to you? How did you get away?” The scientist bridged the last steps running.

“Some of the other girls attacked me, I didn’t know why, but they were covered with some green stuff, I managed to get away in the last second.” Esther explained, while spreading her arms: “They kept my clothes.” She added with a smile, presenting her nudity without shy.

“I’m so glad that didn’t get you, too!” Tanja said, relief in her voice: “So glad, my love!”

It felt soothing to feel Esther’s warm skin against her clothes, Tanja thought. The two lovers embraced each other for a long time, feeling the presence of a well known body, even clothing their eyes in a weak sensation of safety.

“And I’m glad I’ve found you!” Esther whispered, looking Tanja deep into the eyes, before bringing her mouth close to hers. The brunet looked deep into those green eyes, those soothing green eyes. She opened her mouth and pressed it against Esther’s warm lips, granting her tongue entrance as they shared a long, passionate kiss.

While still locked in that kiss, Tanja felt her loves hands traveling over her back, searching for the zipper of her overall, and finally pulling it down. Was she really doing this? Tanja felt her mind fogging. This wasn’t the right place, nor the right time but still it felt good, the mere thought of having sex here and now made her wet, the adrenaline still in her blood made every nerve oversensitive and when Esther’s hands touched her now bare back, she shivered.

Still unsure if she should go with it, Tanja helped her love to pull away her overall, soon followed by her sports bra and then her panties. Yes, she wanted this, wanted this so much! Every fiber of her body told her this. And it felt so good to fall into her lovers strong arms.

Tanja wondered for a moment, usually, she was the stronger one of them, she was in charge, but right now, Esther seemed so certain, so strong, so dominating, while she felt docile, submissive, obedient -

With a shock Tanja opened her eyes and stared right into Esther’s calming face: “Now you’ll finally join us!” Esther said with a seductive voice. Fear rose in Tanja, no, not Esther too, not her love. And she felt the she wouldn’t have the power to fight her.

“Please Esther, snap out of it! You can fight it!” Tanja almost begged, her mind already melting under the influence of the pheromones her former lover emitted.

“No, there is no fight, no resistance, only bliss and obedience. I’m a slave now and you’ll be too, soon. Just relax and let it happen.” Esther replied with a calm voice.

Obedience. The word hit Tanja offhand and yet she knew what it meant, no, what it felt like. Her sex tingled as the word and it’s meaning slipped into her mind.

“But, but, I don’t want to! And you shouldn’t want it! Please.” Tanja’s voice almost became a whimper.

“I want it, and you will want it, we’ll be finally together, joined as obedient slaves. Forever!”

Slave the word sounded so awfully good in Tanja’s mind.

Suddenly the redhead’s whole body shuddered as a thick tentacle emerged from her sex, pushing her labia apart as it seemed to search for it’s target, inflicting unbelievable pleasure in esther-hunter, both from it’s physical feel and from her knowledge what this tendril was able to do. It grew in length and finally curled upwards, brushing over Tanja’s thighs, before it found her already wet, hot sex, pushing into her with a single swift movement.

“Obey.” Esther said as Tanja moaned, taken off guard by the sudden invasion and yet feeling her body responding to it. Tanja moaned again, the thick tentacle in her pussy felt too good to fight the sensation.

“Obey.” Esther repeated.

Tanja’s body tingled from lust and fear, her mind was slow and abstruse and she wasn’t sure if she repeated the word. “Obey.” It again sounded in her ear and the word caused a shiver of lust running through her body.

The tentacle already established it’s connection to Tanja’s central nervous system, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her mind, while at the same moment it planted a new truth into the deepest core of her being.

“Obey.” Tanja answered in a moan “I, I Obey”.

“You’ll become a slave now.” esther-hunter ordered.

“I’ll become a slave now.” Tanja replied, sealing her fate as her body shivered in an orgasm that came out of nothingness. Somewhere deep down inside her mind she wondered why she kept on standing, but when esther-hunter retreated her tendril from Tanja and turned around, the newly recruited tanja-drone followed. “I’ll obey.” She whispered again and again as she walked down the dark corridor.