The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The lost cave

Chapter 4

“Meredith can you hear me?” Tanja almost shouted into the radio.

“Yes, yes, I can hear you. What’s going on there?” Meredith answered. She was relieved to hear the archeologist.

“I don’t know, we lost Janika and Ayako now as well.” Tanja answered, apparently her team and that consisting of Esther and Meredith were the only ones left, and she didn’t knew what happened to the rest of the expedition.

“Judging from my pad their signal vanished right at the exit of the cave, what might have happened?” Meredith asked.

“I don’t know, but we should meet at the camp, be carefu—”

Suddenly a static noise could be heard through the radio, then the connection just died.

“What the hell?” Tanja asked as suddenly their flashlight also extinguished, as did their computer pad.

“Electromagnetic pulse.” Meredith, the stern blond guessed.

“Yes, maybe, but what caused it?” Tanja answered, looking down onto the computer screen rather helpless. Why could they still see? When she looked up, she saw that the whole cave walls now gleamed in the green light they so far only emitted after they had been lighted.

“Fuck what now?” Esther asked.

“I don’t know, I really don’t know!” Melissa answered, almost panicking. She was a few years older than Esther, taller as well, naturally she had taken over the leading role in this group, but now she felt very, helpless. She looked over to her red-haired companion. They had not only lost their radio, but also their pad, containing the map of the caves and a proving look confirmed that her weapon was also without energy.

“Hey, I think there’s someone coming!” Esther said.

Indeed they saw the silhouettes of three people coming down the dimly lit corridor. Instinctively Melissa pushed both of them into a small confluent hallway. They did hardly dare to breath as the three figures came closer, walking slowly, evenly. When their had almost reached the searching party, Esther jumped out of the hideout: “Lucy, Pari, Dana! Where have you been?” She suddenly stopped. The three women looked strange. They had not only lost their overalls, that were now replaced by some glistening bra and thong, they also walked so unnaturally smooth and their faces, their faces looked so blank. “Hey girls, what happened to you? We’ve been worried sick about you.”

Dana almost crashed into Esther as the three walked past the linguist of the team. They didn’t even notice her. Now Melissa come back into the corridor as well. Looking at the back’s of the girls, she noticed the device attached to their necks: “damn, I have a bad feeling about this, something happened to them.”

“But we have to help them.” Esther insisted. If we follow them, maybe we can find out what happened!”

“I don’t know, maybe it’s to dangerous, maybe we’ll end up like zombies, too?” Melissa added for consideration.

“Do you have a better idea? We don’t even know where we are, let alone how we can get out.”

“Okay, you won, but if it starts to get dangerous, we’re out of here.” Melissa finally agreed.

The corridors seemed endless. Esther and Melissa followed their former teammates deeper and deeper into the cave. They had soon abandoned their attempts to speak with them, it seemed like they weren’t even able to hear them. Maybe it was because of those pipes going into their ears? Esther and Melissa didn’t knew.

Esther caught herself caught in the sight of those swaying butts, those of Dana and Pari well rounded and inviting, that of Lucy more slender and crisp. The green substance pressing between their butt cheeks did it’s part in accenting their body and to Esther it seemed like the mass slightly trembled from time to time. How would that feel? She thought. But she immediately brought herself back into reality. Something had happened to her companions, something bad. And she had to find out what it was. Still, it was hard not to think about the effect this mass had on them, apparently they were far from being in pain.

A while later, the group arrived in one of the larger chambers they had seen earlier. Like the others, this one was equipped with three stone beds and those pillars now filled with a green mass. A mass that looked just like the thing now covering her friends bodies. Esther immediately thought.

When they reached the center of the room, the three silent women suddenly turned around like listening to a secret signal. It took Esther a moment to realize this and she almost collided with Pari. A wide, yet absent smile lay on the India’s face as she looked deep into Esther’s eyes and bridged the last step towards her, Quickly placing her strong arms around the young redhead and pressing her lips against hers.

Ester was startled, so surprised that she forgot to fight against this assault. Instead she intuitively opened her mouth and granted Pari’s seeking tongue entrance. Her tongue darted forward, flickering around in her mouth, circling her tongue and animating her to reply the caress. And she did.

Melissa couldn’t quite understand what she was seeing. She had thought about what might have happened to the other women, but none of her reflections had let to any useful explanation. Also, her speculations about their purposes had been rather vague. But she sure hadn’t expected them to attack that way. And it seemed like Esther had fallen for Pari’s charm. Melissa made a step towards the strange couple. She wanted to find out what happened to their teammates, but this was definitely getting dangerous,considering that they still didn’t knew what they were up against, she she had to stop this now.

Suddenly, Lucy stepped into her way. Melissa got ready to attack her, but before that, Lucy almost leaped forward, embracing Melissa and met her lips in a passionate kiss.

Esther let her hands wander over Pari’s strong back. When she touched the alien substance, she shivered, it was strange to feel something like this on another woman’s skin, but she had to admit that it felt rather good. Slick and firm, yet soft and flexible. She also felt Pari’s hands exploring her body, wandering over it, slipping underneath her clothes. As their kissing intensified, tongue dancing around each other, lips pressed against lips firmly, she felt another body, apparently Dana’s, rubbing against her back, and only a moment later, she felt her overall being pushed down, warm humid air, and equally warm bodies stroking over her sensitive, pale skin.

Melissa did her best to resist Lucy’s charms. She had never been into girls, or at least, she told that to herself. She had been married to a lovely guy ten years ago, but the relationship hadn’t worked out the way they had planned, but into girls? Tho she had to admit that Lucy kissed better than any male she had kissed in her life and it felt good holding the petite young girl. While the former student had closed her eyes, she kept hers open, trying to witness what was happening.

Pari and Dana pressed Esther between their much stronger bodies and had her already fully stripped and only now she realized, that her suit had also bee opened by Lucy already. Next she saw Dana retreating from the redhead. The dark skinned woman walked towards one of the pillars and took out that sticky green substance that also covered her breasts and crotch.

Melissa moaned into Lucy’s mouth from the pleasant sensation their battling tongues created, but at the same moment her heard jolted as she saw Dana placing the green mass against Esther’s firm butt, before she returned to the pillar.

Esther felt wonderfully. Pari tasted s good! When they had met her team mates for the first time, she had immediately noticed how good their leader looked. Tan, athletic, but feminine, long dark hair. Esther had fantasized about having sex with her, but she was in a relationship and she wanted this expedition to be professional, so she had pushed aside those thoughts. But now. She still wandered about what might have happened, but as something cold touched her back, quickly taking on her body temperature, it didn’t really matter.

Only a moment later, a second cold spot appeared on her back, this one slightly higher and it too took on her body temperature, before it started to move and spread. Only now she realized that it must have been the same substance that the other girls wore. It was clear that this substance had something to do with their strange behavior. She had to do something.

from Melissa’s point of view it looked like Esther tensed, but if the company member had hoped that Esther would fight herself, she was disappointed. When it became clear that Esther wouldn’t act on herself, Melissa decided that she had to act now. She was already nude herself, and who knew how long she would resist Lucy’s kiss herself.

With force, she pulled up her leg, slamming it against the younger girl, making her stumble backwards. Lucy sighted as she was hit, but the blast didn’t evoke any other sound. Melissa jumped towards Dana. Laying all her strength into it, she slammed her fists against her, making the African woman also stumble to the ground. Now she tackled Pari, breaking her kiss with Esther. Using the small time frame they had, Melissa grabbed Esther’s hand and pulled her with her: “Come on, let’s get out of here!” She shouted.

Esther had trouble following Melissa. She was so confused! Pari had kissed her and if had felt great. Tho she knew she should have fought herself, she was thankful that Melissa did it. Tho, a part of her was sorry that she couldn’t be with those beautiful, permissive girls anymore.

The two stopped in another, empty room far away from where they had encountered her former companions.

“Melissa, wait a moment.” Esther begged, panting heavily. “Something’s going on.”

Melissa looked back. Indeed, the green substance placed against Esther’s back had grown and now covered her upper chest, as well as half her pelvis, now growing between her thighs. Melissa was a bit embarrassed examining her nude friend so closely, but she herself was nude as well, so what?

Esther’s eyes opened up wide: “Uh, it, it’s so tight, it’s rubbing against my, ah!” She bite her lips to prevent a moan to emit from her mouth.

“Okay, we have to get this thing off of you!” Melissa answered, immediately getting to work. She tried to get her fingers underneath the substance, but failed, then she slammed her fingernails into it’s slick surface, trying to get a hold as best as she could and pulled at it. Without success. Esther meanwhile tried to pull the stuff down from her breasts, but this also was a futile attempt.

Melissa pulled and tugged, almost clawed into the substance, but she wasn’t able to remove even a small shred of it. Meanwhile, it had slipped between the scientists butt as well and pressed against her breasts like a second skin, making her nipples stand out like small buds.

“Without the right tools, we can’t do anything.” Esther stated, than moaned.

“What is it?” Melissa asked worried.

“It, it’s going inside!” Esther said, her eyes widening in disbelief. “Oh, wow, it, it’s filling me, ah!”

The young woman sank to the ground.

“Can’t resist, it feels gooooo- ah.” Esther hardly prevented herself from climaxing, as she panted heavily, her skin shining rosy. A while later, she slowly moved back onto her feet, again and again sighing as she did so.

“Are you okay?” Melissa asked.

“Yeah, I think so. It’s stuffed inside my holes, haw can the others walk with this inside of them?” Carefully she made a few steps.

“Are you okay? Can you walk?” Melissa asked.

Esther tried to hide the expression of lust on her face: “I think so, I’ll try.”

“Well, at least they didn’t put that thing onto your neck.” Melissa said: “We’ll find the others and get a tool to free you from it.”