The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The lost cave

Chapter 3

“Do you think the others found Cassy?” Esther asked. The petite redhead was really starting to worry now. She hadn’t known Cassandra very well, but she seemed to be a nice girl and Esther sure didn’t want anyone of the crew to get injured or worse.

Melissa took out her radio: “No, I don’t think so, they would have called us.” The armed woman answered and then continued: “Don’t worry, you’ve heard Tanja, there’s nothing that could harm her, I’ sure she just forgot to turn on her pad and is happily examining some slugs or something.”

Pari had come for the umpteenth time by now. Her body was heated by the pleasure spikes and her mind clouded. The alien thoughts invading her brain eroded her will to fight: “Obey. Obedience is pleasure!” The phalli inside of her twitched, making her sigh yet again. “Obey and become a slave.” Again, she twitched as the thing inside of her stimulated her oversensitive flesh.

She tried to distract herself from the masters, no wait, from the aliens, thoughts by concentrate on those of her companions instead. Dana was still fighting, struggling like she was, but Pari could feel her getting weaker and weaker, too. With a shiver, Pari sensed Lucy’s thoughts: “I obey... I obey... I obey.” The young student was calm and mentally restrained by now, and at the same time bathing in the pleasure of obedience. Obedience. The mere thought caused Pari to feel a new wave of joy washing over her, but she had to stay strong.

“My, you are a strong willed girls, aren’t you?” The expedition leader heard Cassandra’s seductive voice right next to her ear: “But wouldn’t it be so much better to give in, to just embrace the feeling of blissful obedience?” The very moment, Pari heard Dana scream out in a mind-blowing orgasm, twitching as the last remains of her free will escaped from her sex-crazed mind. A moment later, Pari could sense her mind getting blank and calm as well. A part of her, one that hadn’t been there a while ago, felt happy for her companion and was happily expecting the same thing to happen to herself. Pari pushed away that part of her mind one last time. She then heard Cassandra’s voice again: “See? It’s so easy to give in and just obey. Say it: I obey!”

Pari bite her lips, no, she had to be strong, had to fight. Obey, it echoed in her mind. Obey! She wasn’t sure who said that, Cassandra next to her? The alien mind? Her companions? Or had see said it herself? Obey! The word sounded so nice, so warm and welcoming. Obey! Her mouth finally opened an in unison with her fellow slaves she whispered: “Obey!” An orgasm, stronger then anything she had ever experienced hit her with wild force, blowing away her last remaining defenses, sealing her fate.

“I obey!” pari whispered after she came down from her climax. She now knew what was her place in this world: She was pari-drone, she would serve her master who had waited for someone to re-awake him for eons. She and her fellow slaves got up from their conversion places and walked, one after the other, towards the great hall to perform their first tasks as drones. They knew that the pleasure of obedience would never leave them again, and the throbbing inside their holes reminded them of the honor their master had granted them.

“Esther. Melissa, can you hear me?”

“Yes, in no uncertain manner.” Melissa’s voice resounded through the radio. Meredith continued: “Have you found anything of interest?”

“No, not so far. Why?” Melissa answered.

“It’s almost an hour now and we still have no sign of Cassandra. Besides, I can’t reach Pari or her group.” The staid blond replied: “I’m starting to get worried.”

“Maybe it’s something about the cave itself? Maybe it blocks the connection.” Tanja suggested, while walking by Meredith’s side.

“No I don’t think so. We have a clear signal and we just talked to Jenika and Ayako. It seems more like their radio is shut off.” Esther’s voice could be heard through the radio.

“Damn, they must have shut it off, but why?” Meredith asked.

“When we find this Cassandra, I’ll give her a real telling-off.” Jenika grumbled.

“You think she really is in the landing craft?” Ayako asked, walking a few meters behind. She had difficulties following the trained Russian. She wasn’t used to walk this fast for so long and she’d not slept very well in this strange surrounding.

“Sure, where should she be otherwise? I think she took her samples and brought them into the craft, the computers there are more effective than our portable ones, right? Besides, if she’d still been in the cave, the others would have found her by now. Ah, there we are.”

Finally, after they had walked pass another curvature, the two unlike women saw the faint daylight shining into the corridor. The exit came into view like a glowing crack in the darkness of the cave. The landing craft still stood on the plain, like they had left it the day before.

Janika even picked up her pace, her gun tightly held, like she was about to shoot Cassandra for making them so much trouble. But just when she walked pass the glassy lintel they had inspected the day before, chaos suddenly erupted.

Unseen by the two women, the substance forming the lintel had changed, keeping it’s outer appearance, it had ended it’s dormant phase and returned to it’s initial form and purpose. And when Janika walked pass it, it immediately reacted. Thick tentacles shot out of the suddenly sticky substance, coiling downwards and grabbing the unsuspecting victim.

Ayako stopped in shock as Janika screamed out in horror. Her arms instantly restrained by the tentacled guard as her weapon fell to the ground. More tentacles appeared from the quivering mass, soon winding themselves around Jenika’s mid section and her legs, Only now the strong soldier realized what was happening. She struggled, kicked and tugged on the tentacles, but it was already to late. Ayako watched, stunned by fear, how Janika was pulled upward into the air, her wrists and ankles bound, leaving her utterly helpless in the creatures grab.

What could she do? Ayako tried to focus. The weapon was still lying where Janika dropped it. But any attempt to get it would bring the Asian girl into the reach of the tentacles. Same when she would try to escape from the cave. Apparently this thing was there to guard the exit. And Janika had the only radio. The student was baffled. At least this thing hadn’t killed Janika yet.

Ayako’s look went back to the security chief: “Ayako, get help!” She shouted, still struggling, even tho she was hardly able to move a muscle. This was like a nightmare, or a bad movie. What was this thing up to.

Even more tentacles grow out of the greenish mass, these were thinner, almost like cords, as they reached out for Janika’s body, wandering over her simple military overall and soon finding the openings at her arms, legs and neck. Some of the tentacles slipped in, visible as small coves underneath the cloth, before they started to pull back, tearing away the fabric with incredible force.

They left Janika in her simple, white bra and panties: “What are you sick, ahr! Up too?” She growled at the tentacles, before they ripped away her last remaining cover, exposing her toned body to the fresh air. All the while, Ayako watched, shocked, distraught but also fascinated. She aught herself thinking how pretty Janika’s well trained body was underneath that clothing. But her thinking quickly focused on the question how she could help her companion.

Suddenly, Janika howled in shock and reluctance. One of the tentacles, a thicker one, had slipped over her exposed sex, lubricating it with it’s own sticky fluids. And the brisk length didn’t wasted any time. It pulled back a little and brought it’s bulbous head into position like an aggressive snake, before it lashed forward, plunging into Janika’s pussy with a single swift motion.

The bound woman let out another cry, being violated in such a way. But judging from her face, Ayako came to the conclusion that the penetration hadn’t been painful at all. Yet, the feeling of being helplessly delivered to this thing,being molested by it, must have been terrible for a self confident woman like Janika.

Ayako watched as the tentacle inside of Janika started to move, it pulled out slowly, making the Asian wonder how it would feel to have such a thick, bumpy thing buried inside. The slick surface of the tentacle glistened in the sunlight, but just when it was about to pull fully free, it darted back into it’s victim, making Janika moan.

The thinner tentacles had by nw placed themselves around Janika’s small, firm breasts, coiling their ends around her firm nipples, teasing and playing with them. Or a while, the thing kept pumping in and out of the caught woman, her initial struggling soon fading, as the sensations became more and more pleasant. Then, two more tentacles appeared, they weren’t overall thick, but they winded around each other, resembling a slippery helix, whose tip aimed for Jenika’s sexy rump.

The woman whined in a quite unwarlike way, as she felt the tentacles touching her virgin anus, but there was nothing she could do to stop it. She moved her hips forth as best as she could in her bonds, but all that this did was burying the tentacle in her pussy even deeper into her. Till, she got penetrated from behind, too. The tentacle-helix taking it’s time to wind itself into her, stretching her and adjusting to her tight cavity. As it felt her muscles relaxing, it sank into her more determined, making her groan in her building arousal.

By now, Ayako felt her own body heating up and a warm, wet feeling between her legs indicated her own arousal. She tried to focus. This was wrong, this was sick, but yet, she couldn’t disagree, that this was also one of the hottest things she had ever seen.

The tentacles now began to really work their victim. They pushed in and out of her holes, gyrated and twitched, while others massaged her soft skin and especially her breasts with the erect nipples. Soon, Janika moved her own hips in rhythm with the tentacles strokes, her more primitive instincts taking over, as the tentacles stimulated her so wonderfully. She wriggled her ass to make the double tentacle sink in even deeper, feeling her first climax building. One last time she opened her eyes, looking down at Ayako who had absentminded placed one hand on her crotch as she watched. Normally Janika would have felt embarrassed being seen so horny, so weak, but by now she could only care about her growing pleasure. With her last will power she remembered that Ayako was in danger, too, tho she failed to realize what this danger was. Between moans she brought out: “A—, Ayako, you, uhhh, you must, uhhh, get out. Ahhh, yes! Run!” A moment later, Janika came.

Seeing the soldier shaking in her climax triggered something inside of Ayako. She had to get help! It took her a lot willpower to turn away from the scenery in front of her, but she managed to turn around and then ran as fast as she could back into the cave, the sound of Janika screaming and rejoicing in lust following her quite a while.

Janika didn’t knew how many times she had come by now. Every time the tentacles brought her to another climax, they just granted her a brief moment to relax. But soon, the blonde rode the tentacles willingly herself, encouraging them to work her again and again.

Now she saw a silhouette walking out of the darkness of the corridor, towards the light. Somewhere in her mind she remembered that this could have been Ayako, but then she saw that it was someone else. Pari. Her former commander looked changed as well. She only wore a thong and a skimpy, tight bandage around her breasts, as well as a collar around her neck, each piece made of a substance similar to what the tentacles consisted of. But that wasn’t what surprised Janika the most. It was the blank expression that lay on Pari’s face. She looked so calm, docile, yet blissfully happy. And in her hands she carried a shimmering green mass.

Getting away from that bizarre scene was like a release for Ayako. She didn’t knew what had gotten into her, just standing and watching as her friend was caught and violated by some tentacle monster. But there was very little she could do and with every step away from the entrance, Ayako ran faster until she finally reached one of the empty rooms they had explored the day before. It was another room with three stone beds and matching pillars.

Ayako was so shaken, that she even failed to notice the change that had happened to the pillars filling. She stopped, placing her hands on her thighs, trying to catch her breath as she watched back, as if she was fearing that the tentacles had followed her.

What might have happened to Janika? She thought. The image of the strong woman helplessly caught in the tentacles grip, stuffed and violated by them and apparently loving it didn’t get out of her head. The adrenalin in her bloodstream also had it’s affect. Now that she calmed down a little, she sensed her aroused she really was.

She had had weird dreams from time to time, but she had never thought that those dreams could come true, or were thy nightmares? At least, she felt hot when she thought about it. She sat down against one of the stone beds, her hands again wandering over her young body. Damn, she was really hot! Her underwear was drenched by her own juices and her nipples stand out from underneath her top.

Soon, her hand found it’s way into her pants, probing her wetness, before she started to rub her clit. Ayako closed her eyes, an image of the strong female soldier trapped and violently ravished by the tentacles appearing in front of her inner eye. It didn’t took her long to climax from her self-pleasuring, but she was far from being sated.

The young student lost all track of time, as she heard steps closing in. She opened her eyes. Cassandra and Janika had entered the room, now standing between her and the only exit.

What had happened to them? Cassandra was naked, showing her curvy body without shame, as she watched Ayako with blank eyes. Janika on the other side wore some kind of clothes. Or was it something complete different. A glistening, green substance had wrapped tightly around her pelvis, forming a weird kind of thong. Her shapely breasts where also covered by that substance, while it also formed some kind of collar around her neck, thin pipes emerging from it, leading towards her eyes. She also looked blank eyed as she stood erect.

“C—, Cassie, Janika what’s happening? What happened to you?” Ayako asked nervously, she was embarrassed that they saw her masturbating, but she was even more worried about them, they looked so different now.

“Don’t worry, it all will be much clearer t you, soon.” cassandra said with cozy voice: “Why don’t you strip your clothes of?”

“I—, I don’t want to. Cassie, what happened? Why are you so, so different?” Ayako stammered.

“I’ve found my purpose, and soon you will, too. Look at janika-drone doesn’t she look wonderfully content? And you will feel that way, too in a moment.”

“Drone? You mean, she’s some kind of slave? But I don’t want to become that!” Ayako brought out in a mixture of temper and fear.

“She’s a slave and I am, too. But that’s nothing to be afraid of. I saw how much you enjoyed the thought of being united with the master a moment before, now it will become true, it will be so wonderful. Now, take off your clothes.”

Ayako started fondling on her clothes, her mind raged. What was she about to do? A part of her believed Cassandra. The two women really looked happy with what they became and the cries of lust Janika let out earlier were real as well. But she surely didn’t wanted to become some kind of mindless slave. She had to win more time to come up with a plan. Slowly she pulled her top off over her head. Her boots and the trousers, already open, followed next.

“Good girl.” cassandra encouraged her. Only now Ayako noticed the stun gun in the biologists hand. It wasn’t like she had any choice. So she continued to undress until her shaded, petite body was fully exposed.

Meanwhile, jenika-drone had walked over to one of the pillars, where she took out some part of the sticky mass it contained, walking over to the nude Ayako with it.

“What—, what’s this?” The Asian asked with pleading eyes.

“Don’t worry, it will help you fit in much easier, just lean back and try to enjoy it.” cassandra re-ensured her.

Soon, the mass started to spread over her body as well, hugging her chest in a warm embrace, while it probed her eager pussy and tight anus.

“Uhhh! Oh wow!” Ayako moaned as it slipped into her, her body welcoming the invade with pleasurable convulsions.

“Yes, that’s good little-one, don’t fight, embrace it!” cassandra calmed her.

And Ayako did. She leaned back a little, closing her eyes again, after all, this was inevitable, she couldn’t fight the two stronger women, let alone her own body, who was quickly betraying her, each movement of the mass inside and on her body causing new rushes of pleasure to travel through her body.

When the pipes reached her ears, she was already caught in a world of frantic sexual lust, opening her mind for the voices invading it. Her friends, her team-mates were there. At least a few of them. She felt Cassandra, no cassandra-guide speaking to her, calming, accompanying her on her way. She felt janika, dana, pari and lucy, obedient drones, blissfully performing their task, rewarded by their master. Mater! The word echoed in her mind. He was there, too. Alien, strong, irresistible. He had waited for millennia, waited for an opportunity to rise again, to find new slaves that would serve him. Slave! When Ayako formed the word in her mind, she almost instantly climaxed. Her master rewarded her for considering her new purpose in life.

Her first orgasm made Ayako twitch and jerk, by now, she had lost the battle that hadn’t been one anyway. She still was able to think, but the master and her fellow slaves whispered new thoughts into her fogged brain. Thoughts of slavery, of sex and obedience. Obedience! Ayako came again as she formed the word.

“You will obey now!” The words of her master were so crystal clear.

“I—, I.” Ayako didn’t fight, she was just so confused that the thought needed time to settle in into her mind.

“I obey!” ayako finally brought out, moaning again as her master rewarded her with another climax.

“You will be ayako-drone from now on!” The master ordered.

“I am ayako-drone.” The Asian repeated, rewarded by another mild orgasm as the mass inside her holes twitched.

“Rise and serve me!”

ayako-drone got back onto her feet: “I will serve.” She said with monotone voice, her blank expression concealing her inner arousal, as wave after wave of blissfully pleasure washed over her.