The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The lost cave

Chapter 2

The next morning began early for Tanja. This was going to be such an exciting day! Only a small lamp was burning in the center of their camp, enough to not fully loose orientation, but by far not enough to work properly. Tanja crept out of her sleeping bag and took a flashlight out of her baggage. She was so eager to continue her work!

While Tanja gathered together her equipment, she heard one of the girls talk in her sleep. She couldn’t understand what she said, but she had an idea that it was something kinky. With a smile, Tanja’s flashlight wandered over the silhouettes of her sleeping companions, who might it have been?

The circle of light stopped when it reached a vacated sleeping place. Who was missing? Tanja recited all members of the expedition. It was Cassandra that was missing. Most likely she had gotten up early and was already working again, or she had just needed to perform her ablutions. Anyway, Tanja decided to check it. Lucy wasn’t sleeping far from her, she touched the young student by her shoulder and woke her up.

“What—, what’s going on?” Lucy said with drowsy voice: “Oh, it’s you Tanja.”

“Have you seen Cassandra?” The scientist asked, she’s not in her sleeping bag.

“No, no, I don’t know, maybe she got up early, why?” Lucy asked.

“She’s gone.” Tanja stated.

“Ah, I guess she just headed back to that pond, or to the landing craft to make some tests.” Lucy answered.

“Who’s gone?” It was Pari who had crawled towards her companions. Judging from her look, she had been awake for a while already.

“Cassandra, but we think she just headed back t her work.”

Pari took out her computer pad, after typing on it for a while the official leader of the group said: “That’s strange, her pad doesn’t respond, I can’t say where she is.”

“Maybe she turned it off?” Lucy suggested.

“Or she had an accident and the device had been destroyed.” Pari answered.

“You’ve seen the caves yourself, there’s nothing dangerous here, do you think she stumbled and hit her face and the pad against a table? And if the natives attacked, the alarm would have warned us, right?” Tanja argued against the Indian.

“Yes, that’s right, but I still have a bad feeling about it. We’ll form searching parties and scour the caves.” The leader decided.

Only a few minutes later, all the women were up on their feet, fully dressed and equipped. Pari and Melissa had grabbed their stun-guns, Jenika even wore a heave blaster gun. Pari, familiar in giving orders, quickly divided the women into parties: “Jenika, you and Ayako go back towards the landing craft, maybe something happened outside. Remember, if you encounter natives, try to avoid violence. But if one of us is in danger, shoot.” Jenika nodded determined.

“The rest will swarm out and search inside the cave. Melissa and Esther, you form a team. Tanja, will you join Meredith?” Tanja was thankful that Pari gave her at least the impression that she could decide herself. She also nodded simply.

“I’ll go with Lucy and Dana. Report if you find anything of interest, but in an hour at the latest.”

Pari and her group had already inspected the grand hall with the greenish pond in the center. While Pari thought about the purpose the niches in the cave-walls once had, she’d tried to reach Cassandra over her radio, but there was no response. The reflexions of green light coming from the cave’s walls made her nervous.

“What do you think how large is this cave anyway?” Dana asked.

“I don’t know. Lucy answered, she was only a student, but the only one in this group who knew something about the ancient culture that once lived here: “The caves they found on other planets were heavily damaged, but they appeared to be large, maybe more than ten kilometers of corridors and a few dozen of chambers.”

“If that’s the case, maybe Cassandra just got lost.” Dana speculated.

“That wouldn’t answer why she doesn’t answer the radio, there is no interference and her batteries work at least two weeks.”

They had by now arrived in one of the chambers they had seen yesterday. It was equipped with tree stone beds, or had it been tables?

“Hey look!” Dana suddenly shouted. The African pointed at one of the pillars that flanked each of the beds. The glassy substance that formed it’s core yesterday had been replaced by a sticky green liquid, resembling the substance in the pond over night.

“Wow. That’s strange!” Lucy answered. “Maybe that’s some kind of natural rhythm to this substance? We could need Cassandra to answer this.”

“And I think we’re getting closer.” Pari interfered, her flashlight pointing at a heap of clothes in the corner of the chamber.

“Are those Cassie’s?” Lucy asked.

“I guess so.” Pari answered. “And her radio and—”

Pari was interrupted when a hissing sound echoed through the chamber, quickly followed by the sound of Dana falling to the ground.

The two remaining women immediately turned around. Just in time so that Pari could see a beam of light hitting Lucy, making her fall to the ground as well.

Only a few feet away stood Cassandra. The brunette woman was nude, her light skin contrasting from the darkness of the cave. In her hand she held a stun gun.

Pari drew her own weapon, but it was already to late. Another beam of light emitted from Cassandra’s gun hit her, making her loose control of her body immediately. Her weapon fell clanking to the ground, followed by her own, numb body.

Pari had never been hit by a stun ray before, but she knew from narration how it felt. She was fully conscious, her vital functions still working, but she was unable to move a single muscle, at least for half an hour. She could see how the still nude Cassandra lifted up Lucy with surprising strength and placed her on one of the stone beds. And she was next. To her surprise, she could feel the sensation of Cassandra’s hands grabbing her and the other woman’s body pressing against her, as she was lifted and placed on the second bed. A moment later, Dana also lay on the last free bed.

She wanted to shout at that bitch, ask her what had gotten into her, but even tho she was still breathing, she wasn’t able to form a single word, her lungs and tongue not responding to her thoughts.

Cassandra took her time, apparently recovering from her hard work, before she walked over to Lucy and addressed the stunned girl: “My, my. I had always thought that you were pretty, but why hide under such an rough suit?” She picked up a knife that lay on top of her own clothes, walked back to Lucy and started cutting away her clothing. Pari was really worried now. What was Cassandra up to? Once the petite student was lying nude on the stone bed, Cassandra pushed away her legs slightly and without a warning brought her hand between her thighs, starting to gently stroke her sex.

“Now, isn’t that better?” Cassandra said with calming voice, before she turned around and sank her hands into the center of the pillar, taking out a lump of the sticky green substance. To Pari’s disgust, she paced a part of it right over Lucy’s crotch, a second lump was placed between her slowly rising and falling breasts, while the rest was placed on her throat.

While Pari was still thinking of the reason for this, she noticed the mass changing, it changed it’s form and started growing. “Self replicating matter.” It came to Pari’s mind. Soon, the mass had fully engulfed the young girl’s nether regions, forming some kind of thong, while her breasts were covered by a thin layer of the glistening mass, making her nipples loom through it. The substance on her throat had by now engulfed her neck, while two thin excrescence grew on both sides of her head, quickly placing their ends in her ears. A soft sigh from Lucy indicated that the thing around her crotch was not only to cover her nakedness.

“Now it’s your turn.” Cassandra addressed Pari, already walking over to her with swaying hips. The Indian wanted to run away, wanted to scream, but she could not even move a single muscle, let alone fight, not when Cassandra started to cut away her clothes either.

She felt Cassandra’s hands touching her toned thighs, as she spread her legs apart and heard her soft voice: “Don’t worry, I promise, you will like it, no, even more, you will love it! Just let me get you ready.”

Cassandra kneeled down at the foot of the stone bed and bent her upper body forward. Pari managed to sigh as she felt the other woman’s tongue touching her sex. A moment later, Cassandra had found her clit and started to tease and pamper it, her tongue flickering over the small bud, that was soon throbbing as Pari felt an unwelcome arousal rising. She had never been into girls and for sure she never dreamed of being in such a situation, but her body responded to the skilled touch like corresponding to it’s nature.

All to soon Cassandra drew back. Pari couldn’t see what was happening down there, but she could guess. She felt a cold, slippery mass touching her skin right over her neatly trimmed pubic hair and than some more on her bosom. When Cassandra came back into Pari’s field of view, Pari knew that she was going to place some more of the thing on her neck.

The mass quickly took on Pari’s body temperature and the woman felt it’s changing and shifting, quickly covering more areas of her body. A thrill went up her spine as she felt the mass invading the cleft between her buttocks and when it engulfed her already hardening nipples.

The Indian was already to much caught in her own struggle to notice the low moan Dana gave as she was treated the same way and she barely noticed Cassandra stepping back from her three captives, satisfied examining her work.

Her body felt like a prison by now, Pari wanted to pump to her feet, to fight or escape, or at least cry out her fear, but she still wasn’t able to move, to stop whatever was happening to her. A small bit of confidence returned to her as she regained a tiny part of control over her stunned body, from the outside, it was hardly visible as her little finger twitched, but it was a start.

But already, new feelings invaded her mind, the alien substance had enclosed her nether regions as well as her upper torso and her neck, but if she had thought it would stop now, she was proven wrong. The strange, animated thong vibrated vividly, before it again changed.

Pari felt a soft pressure against her labia and anus, a pressure that quickly became stronger, until the mass started to slid into her, pushing her open easily, it’s only slippery surface mixing with the woman’s own liquids, making it easy for the thing to push more and more of it’s mass into her. Pari had expected this to be painful, or at least disgusting, but even tho she kept telling herself just that, she had to admit that the sensation was anything but unpleasant. She had been with a few males before and knew what it felt like to be penetrated, but never before had someone, or something invaded her ass. But her body, stunned and relaxed, took the suddenly firm and slick mass in easily.

Again, Pari heard a moan from somewhere, she couldn’t tell if it had been Dana, Lucy or even Cassandra, her thoughts were already much to focused on the feelings emitting from her holes. Some while later, Pari couldn’t tell if it had been minutes or hours, the mass seemed to have settled in inside of her. She felt a quite pleasant fullness and a growing heat inside of her, as her vital functions reacted to the stimulation.

The next moment, the two outgrowths from her new collar reached her auricles, plunging into them. The sudden sensation shocked the stunned woman, pushing away the rising arousal for a moment. She realized that her ear wasn’t damaged, she could still hear what was happening around her, but after a brief moment, she heard something more. Thoughts, emotions, it took her a while to understand what she was hearing. These things in her ears connected her to something, someone. She couldn’t understand words, but at least she could sense emotions. Fear, anger, confusion, but also arousal from Dana and Lucy, a whirlwind of emotions and opposed to this, Cassandra. Calm,docile, purposeful. And there was another voice, another thought. It was ancient, alien, cryptic. Something that waited in the background, just beyond her range of understanding.

Pari had no time to think about this entity for long, for the next moment she heard a moan coming from Lucy. She focused on the young student lying next to her, her body convulsed suddenly, just as her mouth opened to let out another moan. Pari could feel a wave of pleasure coming from her fellow victim, and a moment later, she found out what caused it. The thick phalli buried inside her own holes now sprung into action, vibrating and gyrating, pulsating and throbbing inside of her. Even tho she fought the feeling, her own pleasure soon mixed with that of Lucy.

“Hm, I only now realized what a wonderful invention this stun-gun is.” Cassandra stated. She had leaned her nude body against the cave’s wall and stroke the barrel of the weapon lovingly with her hands: “You’ll have the privilege the experience the whole process of your enslavement while being fully conscious. Isn’t that great?”

Pari wanted to counter that sick speech, but she was still unable to do anything else but receive the pleasure this thing granted her. She already felt her body responding, her heart raced and her body temperature increased, while she felt her inner muscles contracting instinctively. She knew that she would climax sooner or later, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. By now she wasn’t able to distinguish her own pleasure from that of her companions, but she tried her best too keep her coherent thoughts together, did her best to fight the lust that was consuming her will to fight.

Suddenly, Lucy screamed out her first orgasm, apparently she had already regained at least a part of her mobility, but after twitching and bucking violently under the attack of her own thong, she sank back onto her stone bed. Pari again felt the students thoughts, they had slightly changed by now, were more calm and less resistant. The sexual pleasure was causing her to give in to whatever Cassandra wanted them to give in to.

When Pari came only a moment later, her own thoughts were washed away in a wave of unbearable pleasure, making her scream and moan, rearing up in an attempt to increase the stimulation she received, before she too sank back. The thing inside of her paused for only a brief moment, but in that moment, she could hear the alien mind speaking inside her own: “Obedience is pleasure. You are made to obey. You are made to be a slave.”

Pari pushed away the thought, she knew by now that her companions were experiencing the same kind of mental corruption, but they had to be strong, they had to fight, sooner or later the rest of the expedition crew would find them and free them, until then, she had to be strong!